Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara)

Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara) Empty Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara)

Post by Guest 26th September 2016, 1:05 pm

Summer Guiyang

Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning (Salrynn, Kirara)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 290

Summer sighed as she carried an overly large mail. She received it at the guild and sighed softly. She didn’t want the same thing to happen what happened last time when she received a piece of paper. She decided to go to a quiet part of town. If she opened it in her guild there would probably be questions as to why such a large package arrived in the first place.

”Quiet place… check! OKAY TIME TO OPEN!” Summer exclaimed. She noticed that it only had her name on it and the initials ‘SM’ “That can’t be any company, if it was from a company, I would have known about it.” She said to herself, unless a kid sent off a prank to her, which wasn’t too nice of them, but oh well. Opening up the package, she looked at the contents and noticed the violence that was spilt all over the contents… what the hell was this?

”Oh my goodness… I have to read this…” She sighed softly as she started to read the entries and was horrified… EXORCISM! Since when was she involved with exorcisms?! “What the hell… I don’t understand…” Summer really didn’t, it was when she started to listen to the lacrima she got more worried. But her curiosity arisen too, she must go to this place and find out for herself what happened...[/color]

Suddenly, she noticed a shadow loom over her and she stood up to look at the figure while holding the two devices. “I am soooo sorry.” Summer apologised with a worried look on her face. “I didn’t think anyone was looking or interested in it…” Her gulp confirmed that she was trying to be as secretive as possible with the package.

Extra notes; none

Chou
    Kirara
    Kirara

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: God Summoning Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara) Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara)

Post by Kirara 29th September 2016, 12:41 am

Kirara had been hopping and skipping around the guuld hall in search of a bathroom. You would think that after being there for months on end she would at least know how to find a bathroom. But who could blame her? Sabertooth was huge! It'd take a while for anyone to become fully acquainted with the area. As she was jumping around, she ende up tripping and tumbling over a box with her named and the initials "S.M" on them. "What's this? She said to herself." She hadn't ever seen anything like it before, so it caught her by surprise. She opened thr box and discovered a book, and a lacrima with a vocal recording on it. As she was inspecting the items, she noticed that they had been covered with blood. Her eyes widened at the finding. She then played the recording, becomimg extremely shocked by what she had heard.

WC: 152 Post# 2

Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara) Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara)

Post by Guest 29th September 2016, 4:26 pm

Summer Guiyang

Nightmare incarnate: the beginning

(Summer and Kirara)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 283

She didn’t really know what to do other then go to the said place which was mentioned. It sounded like she needed some closure personally, and she certainly needed to know what the hell happened to these unfortunate people. Sighing softly she looked to the other person and shook her head. “I am sorry, I need to go!” The female shouted, leaving the box behind and carrying the rest of the stuff that was contained within the box. It probably wasn’t the best idea to, but she had to go. Immediately.

Perched on her shoulder was a small person who looked very human, her hair was silver and her apparel consisted of everything to do with flowers, only her hat made her look regal in any way. Of course she wasn’t regal at all, but just having some regal look to her made her feel special so Summer couldn’t complain. “Wh-where are you going?!” The little human asked. “I know what you read was shocking but you really didn’t need to charge off like that!”

”I’m sorry Laysha, but this is an emergency!” Summer exclaimed to her afterwards she continued to run. She met Laysha not too long ago when she was walking around the town after taking care of the little children in the hospital. She seemed lost and injured, luckily Summer took her back with her to patch the little fairy up before she decided to take Laysha in as a pet. She had nowhere else to go after all.

It didn’t take long for the two to finally get to their destination. “Are we here…??” Summer had to ask herself before she looked up. Yeah, she was at the scene.

Extra notes; none

Chou
    Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirara 1st October 2016, 6:55 am

Kirara's heart was full of grief and anguish. She hated knowing that people were in trouble and that by hersrlf she probably would end up in dire trouble, at least from her knowledge, she would be by herself. But, being who she is, she was more than willing to take the risk. She had always been the type of girl to put the well-being of others before her own, and this situation was no exception. She was a bit anxious due to the fact that Imai wouldnt be there with her. He always knew just how to calm her down in situations like these, but I guess its just human nature to learn how to do things on your own. Kirara grabbed her bag and her umbrella and headed toward the spooky forest. She had already been acquainted with this place, and let's just say her last visit was not very welcoming. As she arrived, she saw a female with a very colorful companion.

WC: 164 Post# 4
    (Sorry it took so long, got caught up with schoolwork)

Post by Guest 2nd October 2016, 3:22 am

Summer Guiyang

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning

(Summer and Kirara)

@tag, WORD COUNT: 285

”Okay, now we are here, what should we do?? Where do we start?! We have absolutely no information!” The tiny, flowery person spoke out as if she had no care for what she was saying or where she was placed. She was lucky that she was in a forest otherwise everything could go down from there. “All we know is that we start here, and there is lots of issues that the documents shown us!” Laysha exclaimed. “If we don’t know where we are going we might encounter… her…” The facepalms were prominent and Summer knew Laysha was right.

“Yes, I did… Sorry” Sighed Summer, Laysha can be such a pain in the arse sometimes but she was a valuable companion, the two cared for each other, which is why Laysha usually acted in the way she does towards Summer, she acted mean to the fireworks expert around 70% of the time, but only did it for Summer’s best intentions and to try keep her feet on the ground.

”Oh, look!” The fairy pointed behind the fireworks expert and she bit her lower lip to see someone, did they follow her?? She better introduce herself… wait… what if this girl was the one… that had the attempted exorcism!? She looked pretty normal but Summer could take no chances. She walked towards the girl and turned around to show off her guild tattoo on her shoulder blade before turning back to the girl.

”Hello! Summer Guiyang here!” The fireworks expert greeted the person in hopes that she will talk. “Are you here too cause… well… you know…” She didn’t know if this person knew or not, or whether she was the one involved in the diaries.

Extra notes; It’s fine! By the way, I will be rolling now x)

Chou

Last edited by Salrynn on 2nd October 2016, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 2nd October 2016, 3:22 am

The member 'Salrynn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Nightmare Incarnate: the beginning. (Job, Salrynn and Kirara) StrongMonster
    Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirara 9th October 2016, 8:11 pm

The young girl and the colorful smaller human-like creature appeared to be lost in conversation. They hadn't noticed Kirara when she first arrived, and Kirara didnt know whether she should say anything or not. She wasn't sure if they would be working with, or against her. She concluded that if the young girl had reached out to her, then it was likely her intentions eere good natured rather than ill-mannered. It would benefit Kirara significantly if her intentions were goodnatured. It would bring in an ally that she could confide in and depend. Someone who could bare the burden of figuring out this mystery with her. "I'm Kirara. Nice to meet you." Kirara flashed her guild insignia as they finished their introduction. "Yeah, i am." It appeared that they both had been there for the same reason. Kirara felt slightly relieved at her words, as she would not be in this situation alone.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:06 pm