Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Patches! And announcements? owo

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Update Guild Patches! And announcements? owo

Post by King Elyx 20th September 2016, 1:07 pm

Hey everyone! Updates here! And I'm going to make Elyx's in this thread for the guild, mainly for things like announcements and the like. Aces may post in here if they would like to instead of me doing it, but other than that, no one else shall post here. K? Kayyyyyyyyyyy!

Hissssssssssssssssssssss...
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Update Re: Guild Patches! And announcements? owo

Post by King Elyx 16th October 2016, 1:54 pm

www.fairytail-rp.com/t24651-guild-pet-and-spells

Post by Guest 15th March 2017, 11:50 am

HELLO ALL! Today, the guild scale job was approved and I am still looking for people to join it! if anyone is still interested, then please click the link down below to sign up! I am sure everyone will have a great time! Just make sure you have an extra slot reserved otherwise the job will get cancelled xD

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26869-guild-scale-job-sign-up

Post by Guest 25th March 2017, 5:44 pm

This is an announcement I didn't think I would be making, but Elyx has decided to step down from his position as Guild Master and has given the GM positions to me and Ami/Astrid Foss. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask, please. x)

Also, because of this, 2 new ace slots have now opened! I as of yet, do not know if me and Astrid have plans for them, but we will let you all know soon enough x)

Post by Guest 22nd August 2017, 7:04 pm

Hey guys! So me and Ami were having a little think these past few months and have decided to change the concept of Golden Phoenix slightly, moving it away from treasure hunting and moving it towards the concept of being an entertainers guild. With this in mind, we will be rebuilding the guild a little bit and so we ask if anyone is interested in this endeavour.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:50 am