Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu]

Void
    Void

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Variable Crash
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu] Empty Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu]

Post by Void 9th September 2016, 9:44 am

Why? Why was it that this place felt so familiar to her? Perhaps it reminded her of her home. Perhaps it was because many Gods made this their place of rest when they grew tired of that other place. For Amaterasu, this was a place of relaxation primarily. The water here was pure and neither warm nor cool, so it was perfect for bathing when it came to those like her who did not want to be suffocated by the presence of hundreds of humans. It was not the humans themselves that she was not fond of, but rather that she wanted to bathe and relax in peace, away from civilization. The woman did have a side like this to her, when she was surrounded only by nature, though the company of others did not actually bother her. Void had several times walked among civilization barely clothed and did not mind the probing eyes of human men or women on occasion. Despite being a Goddess, she was still a woman and that meant she needed her own privacy from time to time especially when she bathed. The woman was naturally without dirt, grime, or other filth due to her origin. Baths were meant mainly for relaxation and mental cleansing.

At the current moment, Amaterasu was doing just that: relaxing nude within a clear pool of water made from a nearby waterfall deep within this region of the planet's forests. The Sun shone just enough through the tree leaves to warm her skin as she floated on top of the water, the front of her body mostly exposed. Nothing was on her mind eventually; she allowed herself to become empty and calm, though the lid on her unstable Magic and homicidal tendencies were still there firmly. It seemed at least nature had not abandoned her. At least nature understood what she had to do all those years ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job Slots: 1 of 3
    D - 6C - 0B - 0A - 0S - 0H - 0
    Amaterasu@VoidVariable CrashThe Great Vault
    The Damned † Executioner
    Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu] CiWSJRq
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu] Empty Re: Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu]

Post by Aioai 10th September 2016, 5:11 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Uhh. I removed this trying to get my template, don't judge me x.x

Health: 000 • Mana: you • Status: Confused • Aioai: Link • Picture: Link
    made by Wolf of GS

Last edited by Aioai on 13th September 2016, 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu] Empty Re: Two women, not of this world, come together. [Aioai + Amaterasu]

Post by Void 11th September 2016, 5:08 pm

As luck would have it, however, the silence would be short-lived for there was a distortion in space somewhere above her. At the very least the woman knew that the cause was not human, though at the moment, that was all she could glean from the small presence. The pool of water Amaterasu floated in was just shallow enough for her to stand on the soft floor and still have half her upper body above the surface of said water while standing upright. The Goddess sighed once quietly before standing up and looking into the sky, expecting to get a better idea of the distortion's origin. A couple moments spent looking up yielded some extra information. Whatever created the distortion was female and most definitely not human. In fact, this female was closer to what the Goddess was, which did not make her all too pleased though it was better than having to deal with a human. She did not feel like killing anyone while she was in the middle of bathing after all. It would have tainted the purity of the water.

A couple more moments passed before it finally clicked in the woman's head what it was. It had been a long time since she last encountered such magic but she was completely certain. Whoever it was, they had knowledge of more... 'forbidden' Celestial magic. Only those spirits could have known about such things; she never would have expected a human to know something that became long outlawed and extinct several centuries ago. Such things were normally not Amaterasu's duty to oversee, but she had plenty of time to get acquainted with everything related to magic of the physical realm. Quite a development it was for certain but it did not matter to her, for she had absolutely nothing to fear. Emotions no longer existed within the vestiges of the Goddess after all, save for sadness and seething anger. Eventually a voice rang out from the distorted space and out from it came a girl with snowy white hair. The voice said to move but what happened was the opposite. Instead, the Goddess stepped once so that she would be just in front of where the girl would have landed and brought her arms out in a cradling position. However, upon noticing the way the girl was falling, that form of capture was not suitable. Therefore, just as the girl was upon the Goddess, she brought her heft hand under the girl's head and twirled her around with just enough force to stop the momentum of the fall and gently bring her into the aforementioned cradling position. The woman then looked down at the girl whose skin seemed to glimmer ever-so-lightly in the dimmed sunlight.

"A celestial being seems to have lost her way and then fallen into my arms. It seems my day has only just begun."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Damned † Executioner
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 13th September 2016, 11:27 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Touch. Upon the very finger against an invisible surface, a barrier, it opened soundlessly—A barrier made for impact, concentrated force, a barrier that consumed formed around the woman whom hastefully caught the girl. Caught, a hand graced towards the face of a star, bought under it—Underneath the woman’s feet upon her touch to caught Aioai, three black shadowy waves of energy discharged from the ‘barrier’ from around the two and ran across the ground like a ripple. Sixty meters circular radius of the two being center, underneath the woman.. Cracking grounds, shaking trees falling over, waters raising in waves and spilling almost emptying, and lucky, the woman was unharmed, but the world around them said different, and within the woman’s hold, the star, a living non-breathing star—Twirl and spin,  the woman did as the world around her suffered the impact.

Cradled and held, the girl known as Aioai, the lost child underneath the guiding stars, laid there still for a moment, almost in a state of ‘sleep’—To the voice that spoke, the words were familiar.. But the tone could not be heard for what it was, as it rung out into the girl’s mind in a lost voice... And for a moment... For a small moment.. She remembered someone familiar.. A voice than a face that started to burn at her heart and her mind.. That memory in the winter.. “Niy—” Revealing soft grey-blue orbs called eyes, a hand lifted to as she peered upward to see the figure that caught her—The shock maybe, she forgot a moment about seeing a female, and even forgot about that person’s death. Possibly a bit too winded, but as she attempted to finish that name, her eyes adjusted to the light and focused upon a female as she murmured in a heavenly whisper.

‘A-a.. W-w-woman...?’ she thought in a shock as soon as she realized, her eyes widening just a bit as her lips parted just a bit as if she was going to say something to this woman, but possibly she was shocked by the fact such a strong woman caught her... From just her face.. This woman had silky black strings for hair honored by pale flesh, irises red like fully blossomed roses, she almost saw a fiery sparkle given from a campfire.  Swimming in her thoughts, the Straystar started to find something to say, but she paused again—Was this summon and relation more than just a random chance.. It normally met she had to collect a ‘seed’, and this woman felt unearthly and god-like, which was unable for Perishee, but possible. As she thought of this, she realized within the same instant, this woman had no clothes on and her flesh was soaked—Pink to flushed with red, her cheeks started to shined as she started to wiggled within gentle cradle.. “You.. You have no clothes on. I am so sorry for my inconvenience...” She said, her voice was pitched in shock, but still held it’s softer tone, as her face held no expression besides the blush.

As these words escaped her mouth, her body started to fade into a black cloud, a shadowy cloud actually—Dematerializing into a shadowy entity. By the end of her word, the woman held nothing more than a weightless, shadowy silhouette and with that mere second, the shadowy entity known as Aioai, fled from the woman’s hold to three feet away in a stand. She reformed back into her appearance, her hair being the first to appear in it’s snowy white and her feet being the last—However, her back was too the female as her hands appeared to be over her face. “Thank you for catching me, however, I am not a celestial.. I am merely Aioai. I apologize gravely for ruining your freetime.” Speaking formerly, she mumble slightly over some of her words as she spoke to the woman whom was now behind her.

made by Wolf of GS
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Void 14th September 2016, 2:28 pm

The girl whom was currently in her arms had a cute face, and her body was incredibly soft. Her left leg was blackened, like it had been cursed to be that way though the Goddess dod not really care either way. What caught her attention the most was the devastation to the environment caused by her entry. Certainly from that height, there was bound to be some amount of damage but not to this extent. It was more proof that this girl was most definitely not human. Amaterasu looked down at the girl's young face with a small amount of curiosity. She knew that the girl was a celestial being but there was something slightly off about her. To have caused such a distortion, the girl must have been quite old. The Goddess had heard of such a race of celestial beings that practiced the use of those ancient magics but nothing much else. At that point in time, it was not among her duties to dabble in the races of spirits in the celestial plane.

After a bit of digging in her mind, Void remembered two names. These didn't come up until she had already been banished from that realm for a few centuries. The... Perishkin she believed they were called. She did not remember much as that was still during a time when she was distraught over the actions she had to take out of necessity for humanity's sake. Her thoughts were interrupted when the girl's eyes began to open. Her eyes reminded her of the darkness of night that she adored so much. The dark of midnight, when her brother Tsukuyomi wandered about in the late hours. Then a voice accompanied a light blush on the girl's cheeks. Still young enough to express such emotions at least. The girl apologized for an inconvenience that the Goddess did not know of. If there were truly an inconvenience, she would have immediately removed it. She was curious if anything. The girl flitted away as a shadow and then reformed with her back to the Goddess a few feet ahead. So, a shadow dragon descendant and a... Perishkin. Interesting. On that note, she spoke in a calm tone that bore no emotion.

"No child is merely who their names tell them they are, just as you cannot be classified as just a celestial being. To say that would be incorrect. I do have reason enough to classify you as something else, though I need not say. But concerning your reaction to me catching you. Does my body make you nervous, Aioai D. Nightstray?"

The Damned † Executioner
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 10th October 2016, 1:25 pm

‘Plectere.’ favored in her words, it refined the surface thought around the strings that sown—Situation after situation, this one, this female knew more than Aioai desired and there was more issues than that, if she could even call it that. Shifting of her right hand, a hand painted black and danced with dark flames, the frail flamed fingers reached to tap gently against a greenish-grey sphere with black shapes dancing within it’s barrier—A crystal orb harboring entities beyond the fibers of this reality, this world of Earthland. To the first tap, it darkened, to the second, it cleared up to reveal black shadows circling within it’s shell, and in it’s core, a half moon, a crescent with shatters as the black shadowy murk cycled—To the taps, the shadowy body dispelled, revealing the snowy white female.

From the toes, it finalized at the gentle fingertips that clapped to the orb—White as the snow, strings in a wave swayed in the breeze of the day, ivory flesh embedded by sparkles that resymbol the stars in a night’s sky, purity dressed this flesh. Clung to the body, a dress length to to the four inches above the knees before breaking into a half-skirt painted with butterflies—A design to when within the breeze, it appeared as if these butterflies danced like shadowy entities homed on her skirt, as free as the breeze that cycled around her; white based, blcak lanced, grey butterflies and green merged on the other side. Like the shadows below her bare feet, her perfect body seemed to have a flaw or possibly more beauty beyond the simple mind, a blackened leg with a white line drawing a flower.. A stamp..? A brand..? Belted around her waist, the orb held itself by black strings that appeared to be alive...? Revealed, unconcealed, she bared two horns with faint white lines that held a design.. Two animal like ears.. and a tail held white, silver and gray colors within it’s fur—From the belt of the orb, strings that were alive wrapped and trailed up her body to a scarf that formed, a design of flowers paint itself in white upon it. A body revealed, the finalized, the female turned as her hands dropped to her sides—To face the lady.. The lady that seemed abnormal.. A lady that knew her whole name...

With her turn, a white headdress appeared over her head, concealing an animal ear and covering her eyes—Revealing only a nose and a mouth.. a face that held almost no expression and that blush that lingered ceased.. Aioai appeared a bit serious at this moment.. But why?

To the words of that lady, something was off, something was different.. She felt weird.. and why classify the lost Celestial being so soon... To say a name.. To say her name.. So clearly and so surely when she revealed herself only has a false human.. How was such things known about her already.. ‘A.. seed..?’ she thought, she saw not a single chain nor string.. But.. She, the lady, felt familiar and familiar meant to be wary and careful, but.. She was rude.. and the question still remained... And to all questions, no matter how stupid or insignificant she always answered.

“To be nervous? One was taught to be ashamed to peer upon the body as it’s considered either sacred or sinful—Equalized and worth as wrong to do. So nervous? Partially.”

made by Wolf of GS
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Void 13th October 2016, 4:16 pm

The girl was quite cute indeed but she also became somewhat serious after a few moments. Did the Goddess ask a question that bothered her? It did not matter. What did matter though was the fact that she clearly did not know what Amaterasu was and it was kind of ironic considering they were currently on a planet that bore the existence of many different Gods. However, the only way the woman could prove who she was by regaining her companion, Kusanagi which was somewhere on this planet. Void knew it was somewhere to the Northeast of her current position and the only way she was going to find it was by searching for guards. There was no way those Gods would leave such a thing unguarded, especially knowing that the Goddess would be out to find it.

Regardless, the young girl who stood just ahead of her seemed to be more cautious than a moment ago. While initially that did not matter to her, she was curious as to why. Then again, she could have easily guessed what it was anyway. At the very least, Amaterasu wanted to entertain the idea of someone here not knowing who or what she was.

"Is that so. I happen to disagree with you. Humans for instance are all born naked from the beginning, and in Heaven, not a single God wore cloth because it was generally an expression of self-dignity and respect. You happen to remind me of one of my younger brothers. He oft bore an expression like yours when he was cautious or uncertain. Are you curious as to how I know your name?"

The Damned † Executioner
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 14th October 2016, 11:07 am

Interesting.. Not a thing a mere human would say, to disagree and than hold such a demeanor—Not a seed, nor a flower... Nothing like her. Upon these words being exchanged, they rolled softly off the lips of the female whom spoke with an older tongue and a familiarity that Aioai attempted to ignore.. But.. The way this olden tongue spoke and thought, there was something undeniable.. Something naive.. Something familiar as well. Rosy and new, the pale pink flesh known as lips parted as the starlit girl spoke.. She found herself unknowing justifying the world as if it was her job to her protect the nature of it—Annoyed..? Mad..? Saddening? She expressed nothing, but her words held something... To speak about the world in such a way..?

“To disagree to how the start written, the hands changed and the page was brandish by many inks; seeds growing with the new free wills of souls created by a single. To the start of the creation of humanity, this would be true, however with the passage of time.. Humanity dubbed and rose with different laws and rules, attempting to do right by gods and goddesses they can no longer hear. Those words preached hold truth of a past, but a mere past held murky—Humanity.. Full of sins and mistakes, but good deeds and greater actions. Free will is a burden, but a blessing as well, a god or goddess should be both blessed and sadden as the attempts they make. Be the sea of bad and few good, or few bad and many good. This is reality, actuality.. This is past and future, fact now. Later shall be friction with fiction—”

From the depths of a forest, as if a half-hearted smile—Breeze like a hand, the wind danced towards the two woman... But it died down to only a single string. Longing, it appeared like fingers, the breeze caressed the cheek of the glittery fleshed girl; it appeared like a fingers, like a hand, but it disappeared far too soon, way to fast... But as it ceased, Aioai’s words ceased. Her voice held itself so firm, so protective and so proudly without a doubt to her words... But that voice died upon the wind as if stopped something inside her...

Shaking her head from left to right, right to left, the girl closed her eyes for a mere second, upon her eyes opening, she looked to the right of her.. Where the wind came from and for a moment, she swore she heard a whisper.. A voice that called—“Uncertain.. That simply murks my life like the shadows that danced with me. To know my name, there could be many of a reason, so yes. But at the same time. No. Because in the end. Somewhere, deep inside. I know the answer. However.. As to why this long. What is it you desire or want from me?”

made by Wolf of GS
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Void 9th April 2017, 12:49 am

A desire. Something so simple and yet it bore many differing meanings. Ages ago, the Goddess could have immediately answered with something that was along the lines of beings like her not having any desires. However, the fact that she had lived among humanity for so long, it made her hesitate. Desires. What did Amaterasu desire? She desired to return home; she desired to return to her rightful place among the Gods and watch over humanity; having desires made her susceptible to attaining human-like desires, of the flesh primarily. This young child was older than any human and yet she was still naive in certain aspects. It was almost endearing to be honest.

"Desire, you say. Last I checked, child, you barged in on my bath. Not that I mind it particularly. In the simplest terms, I suppose I desire a companion. You could very well be such a person."

Void stopped for a moment and went deep into thought with her eyes closed. Was it wise to reveal her identity to someone foreign? Could this child be trusted? Easily, the Goddess could wipe her from existence if there was such a hint of dishonesty. For the sake of both curiosity and desire however, the woman grew more and more willing to part with her own name despite the risk it wrought in its wake. She opened her eyes once more only moments after closing them; her eyes were serious and they bore no signs of ill actions.

"Amaterasu. That is my name."

The weight of the name was heavy enough to carry tremors through the water and the trees surrounding the two women. It was as though the universe finally began to acknowledge her existence.

The Damned † Executioner
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 20th April 2017, 4:10 am

Distasteful. Being addressed in such a way, it almost bothered her a bit, however, the fact was still the truth, she did ‘barg’ into this woman’s bath time—Wishes, desires and hopes. She attempt to feel around for it.. This women held something a bit darker.. Something pure that’s tainted. It’s rather difficult to feel, but she could ‘see’ it. Ama...ter....asu..? She made that name was question, not out of knowing if she was a goddess or anything, she didn’t know anyone named that or anyone important that is. Or possibly she said it as a question because she was skipping over a few letters, or having difficulty saying the word. Her attempt almost being cute in a way. She also questioned it because most had a surname... Yet, she wasn’t given one, she hoped the surname was easier on the tongue. Yet, as she finished saying the name.. She felt somethign icy, something cold.. Within the breeze that trailed up her back. Something uneasy followed that name and she attempted to be too naive to tell. Amatae. My tongue doesn’t tangle to that.. She murmured, she said a whisper, almost attempting whisper a nickname under her breathe. Amatae was a cute name.

Considering the amount of disturbance I have caused. I am obligated to spend the day with you. As you admit to yearning for a sense of accompany. I can make that a reality. She said. Her voice wasn’t friendly nor was it hostile, it was quite composed and distant. However, her words were quite interesting. By her nature alone, when she asked for the desire or the want of someone, when asked truthful and honestly, contract or not. She more than likely felt obligated to fulfil it. Taking her hands, she placed gripped the waist of her dress and pulled it upward as she went to sit upon the glassy ground below her—Curling her knees under her and to her right, her hands placed into her lap. However, one hand did adjust the scarf along her neck. It appeared she refused to take a dip within the waters.

made by Wolf of GS
    Void
    Void

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Void 23rd April 2017, 9:03 am

"Hm. They certainly did a good job wiping my existence from everything. Guess I really do need to retrieve that."

The woman disregarded the comment Aioai had made just moments ago but kept in mind one particular fact: the young girl just made a binding contract with a Goddess. Whether she knew it or not, she was now bound to Amaterasu for the entire day and as was commonly known, a contract of this caliber could not be broken. The beautiful woman retained an empty expression the entire conversation and even as she walked toward young Aioai while stark naked, her composure remained unperturbed. The Goddess stretched out a hand and lifted up Aioai, while at the same time pulling her close against her; the embrace was comfortable but unbreakable and her body was likely surprisingly hot to the touch. She then spoke in a calm manner straight into the girl's ear.

"Hold onto me tightly, Aioai, and do not for a moment leave my side when we arrive. We are going somewhere only Gods may tread."

Amaterasu hoped that she would be able to retrieve her companion without resistance but that was highly unlikely. On the bright side, now she had someone to tag along which would prove useful in preventing those guardians from going all out. Even for Void, lesser Gods were trouble in bigger numbers considering her strength was currently cut in half.

The Damned † Executioner
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aioai 30th May 2017, 9:51 pm

Tilting. Her head tilted to the right, the woman had said something, something that made her question ‘that’ and ‘that’s’ retrieve—Contracting herself to the woman named ‘Amaterasu’, lack of her ability to pronounce it, Aioai called her ‘Amatae’. To each second, the nude woman inched closer to the sitting Aioai—In a moment’s notice, Amatae had got so close that she cupped up Aioai, pressing her into her bare chest. Between the two, Aioai’s body temperature was based around the weather she found herself in, to her little shock, Amatae’s body was quite warm and still, she was considerably stronger as well—Even if Aioai wanted to, she wouldn’t be able to wiggle out of her hold. In a soft-gentle tone, Ama spoke to her, telling her to hold her—As order or asked. Wrapping her arms around Ama, she squeezed her torso ever so gently and to her wonder, her curious nature, got the better of her. A place were only gods and wander.

made by Wolf of GS

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:15 am