Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The One Magic (Part 1: A great Discovery; One Time Only)

The One Magic (Part 1: A great Discovery; One Time Only) Empty The One Magic (Part 1: A great Discovery; One Time Only)

Post by Guest 3rd September 2016, 4:16 pm

Job Title: The One Magic Part One: A Great Discovery
    Player Requirements:  Must have a party of three. No more, no less. All those in the party must be, at least, S-rank. Must roll boss. Must roll 5 monster dice. One Time Only.
    Job Requirements: 70 posts w/550 word count minimum
    Legal

• Find the source of the disturbance.
    • Infiltrate the mine.
    • Secure the crystals.

Dark

• Find the source of the disturbance.
    • Convince the occupants you share their views.
    • Defend the crystals.

Job Location:  Sin
    Job Description:
    An odd feeling took over the mages of Earthland, a calling. This calling was only comparable to homesickness. This was no ordinary homesickness, no. This was something that halted the actions each and every mage were taking. This was something that was omniscient. This feeling was one that would lead to the ultimate discovery.

In a land far away, buried deep beneath the ruins of an ancient empire, was something of unknown potential. It released huge amounts of energy, though none of it was harmful. It was something that would draw a mage in from miles away. This was something unidentifiable even to the most intelligent of mages; it had not been on this planet for an innumerable number of years. It was a source of something magical. This feeling alone would make one ask, "What is magic?"

Magic, as it is thought of now, is is the use of ethernano and the will of the mage. This will, along with the tedious training of the mage, allows the person the ability to commit all sorts of feats; magic is the physical embodiment of the mage. It is his truest form. While magic is not limited to mages, as it is used in lacrima and said lacrima used as fuel for magical objects, it is one of the most notable uses. Magic, although dominant in every Guild, is only used by ten percent of this world's population. This is what magic is known as today, but what is its origin? Where did it come from?

The One Magic. This is the, albeit unknown, source of all magic. Very little is known about One Magic, in fact, it's mere existence is often debated. What was it? How did it come to be? And then the ultimate question, "What is the One Magic?" There are a multitude of answers one will hear if they ask around; there is no exact definition as to what it is. If someone, or some group, could find a source of One Magic they would open a door to an unimaginable world. Being able to create new forms of magic, shape the world, and who knows what else!

This is what you are being sent to recover/protect. Will you heed their call? Can you help/halt the progress of these unknown perpetrators?
    Enemies: 
    *The appearance, and magics, of all enemies is left up to the group. Have some fun with it.

Legal
    Weak:
    Grunts x10:
    These are the lowest tier in the organization. You cannot simply write them off, however! They still hold power much greater than the average mage. They are all high ranking mages with a variety of magics. These guys deal a whole 6 S-rank damage, and take a whole 15 S-rank damage to take down! Yikes.
    Normal:
    Workers x5:
    These guys are third on the totem pole! They have been granted knowledge on what they are doing and are faithfully loyal to the organization. These mages are no joke! Beware! They deal a whole 10 S-rank damage and take 17 S-rank damage to drop!
    Strong:
    Lieutenants x3: 
    These guys are serious business! Under estimating them will lead being severely maimed! They deal a whole 20 S-rank damage! You though thats all? It takes a whopping 13 S-rank damage to drop them.  Good luck...
    Boss:
    Generals x1:
    These guys are at the top of the food chain and hate that you even got this far. They will be going all out. They are being empowered by the crystals in the mine and deal a whopping 2 H-rank damage! That may kill some of ya! Be careful! They wont fall until they've been dealt 20 H-rank worth of damage! But, don't kill him! You need information on what they were planning, and where their base is!

Dark
    Weak:
    Trainee x10:
    These are the lowest tier in the army. You cannot simply write them off, however! They still hold power much greater than the average mage. They are all high ranking mages with a variety of magics. These guys deal a whole 6 S-rank damage, and take a whole 15 S-rank damage to take down!
    Normal:
    Solder x5:
    These guys are third on the totem pole! They have been granted knowledge on what they are doing and are faithfully loyal to the army. These mages are no joke! Beware! They deal a whole 10 S-rank damage and take 17 S-rank damage to drop!
    Strong:
    Lieutenants x3: 
    These guys are serious business! They plan to stop you guys at all costs!! They deal a whole 13 S-rank damage! You though thats all? It takes a whopping 20 S-rank damage to drop them.  Good luck...
    Boss:
    Generals x1:
    These guys are at the top of the food chain and hate that you even got this far. They will be going all out. They are, almost, on tier with some of the mages from Fiores Wizard Saints deal a whopping 2 H-rank damage! That may kill some of ya! Be careful! They wont fall until they've been dealt 20 H-rank worth of damage! But, don't kill him! You need information on what they were planning, and where their base is!

Reward:
    Legal
    150k and access to The One Magic Part Two: End the Tyranny

Dark
    150k and access to The One Magic Part Two: Change the World
    Code:
    [b]Job Title: [/b]The One Magic Part One: A Great Discovery
    [b]Rank: [/b]10 yr
    [b]Player Requirements: [/b] [i]Must[/i] have a party of three. No more, no less. All those in the party must be, at least, S-rank. [i]Must[/i] roll boss. [i]Must[/i] roll 5 monster dice. One Time Only.
    [b]Job Requirements: [/b]70 posts w/550 word count minimum
    [i][b]Legal[/b][/i]
    [list]
    [*]Find the source of the disturbance.
    [*]Infiltrate the mine.
    [*]Secure the crystals.
    [/list]

[i][b]Dark[/b][/i]
    [list]
    [*]Find the source of the disturbance.
    [*]Convince the occupants you share their views.
    [*]Defend the crystals.
    [/list]

[b]Job Location: [/b] Sin
    [b]Job Description:[/b]
    An odd feeling took over the mages of Earthland, a calling. This calling was only comparable to homesickness. This was no ordinary homesickness, no. This was something that halted the actions each and every mage were taking. This was something that was omniscient. This feeling was one that would lead to the ultimate discovery.

In a land far away, buried deep beneath the ruins of an ancient empire, was something of unknown potential. It released huge amounts of energy, though none of it was harmful. It was something that would draw a mage in from miles away. This was something unidentifiable even to the most intelligent of mages; it had not been on this planet for an innumerable number of years. It was a source of something magical. This feeling alone would make one ask, "What is magic?"

Magic, as it is thought of now, is is the use of ethernano and the will of the mage. This will, along with the tedious training of the mage, allows the person the ability to commit all sorts of feats; magic is the physical embodiment of the mage. It is his truest form. While magic is not limited to mages, as it is used in lacrima and said lacrima used as fuel for magical objects, it is one of the most notable uses. Magic, although dominant in every Guild, is only used by ten percent of this world's population. This is what magic is known as today, but what is its origin? Where did it come from?

The One Magic. This is the, albeit unknown, source of all magic. Very little is known about One Magic, in fact, it's mere existence is often debated. What was it? How did it come to be? And then the ultimate question, "What is the One Magic?" There are a multitude of answers one will hear if they ask around; there is no exact definition as to what it is. If someone, or some group, could find a source of One Magic they would open a door to an unimaginable world. Being able to create new forms of magic, shape the world, and who knows what else!

This is what you are being sent to recover/protect. Will you heed their call? Can you help/halt the progress of these unknown perpetrators?
    [b]Enemies: [/b]
    [b]*[/b][i]The appearance, and magics, of all enemies is left up to the group. Have some fun with it.[/i]

[i][b]Legal[/b][/i]
    [i]Weak:[/i]
    Grunts x10:
    These are the lowest tier in the organization. You cannot simply write them off, however! They still hold power much greater than the average mage. They are all high ranking mages with a variety of magics. These guys deal a whole 6 S-rank damage, and take a whole 15 S-rank damage to take down! Yikes.
    [i]Normal:[/i]
    Workers x5:
    These guys are third on the totem pole! They have been granted knowledge on what they are doing and are faithfully loyal to the organization. These mages are no joke! Beware! They deal a whole 10 S-rank damage and take 17 S-rank damage to drop!
    [i]Strong:[/i]
    Lieutenants x3: 
    These guys are serious business! Under estimating them will lead being severely maimed! They deal a whole 20 S-rank damage! You though thats all? It takes a whopping 13 S-rank damage to drop them.  Good luck...
    [i]Boss:[/i]
    Generals x1:
    These guys are at the top of the food chain and hate that you even got this far. They will be going all out. They are being empowered by the crystals in the mine and deal a whopping 2 H-rank damage! That may kill some of ya! Be careful! They wont fall until they've been dealt 20 H-rank worth of damage! But, don't kill him! You need information on what they were planning, and where their base is!

[i][b]Dark[/b][/i]
    [i]Weak:[/i]
    Trainee x10:
    These are the lowest tier in the army. You cannot simply write them off, however! They still hold power much greater than the average mage. They are all high ranking mages with a variety of magics. These guys deal a whole 6 S-rank damage, and take a whole 15 S-rank damage to take down!
    [i]Normal:[/i]
    Solder x5:
    These guys are third on the totem pole! They have been granted knowledge on what they are doing and are faithfully loyal to the army. These mages are no joke! Beware! They deal a whole 10 S-rank damage and take 17 S-rank damage to drop!
    [i]Strong:[/i]
    Lieutenants x3: 
    These guys are serious business! They plan to stop you guys at all costs!! They deal a whole 13 S-rank damage! You though thats all? It takes a whopping 20 S-rank damage to drop them.  Good luck...
    [i]Boss:[/i]
    Generals x1:
    These guys are at the top of the food chain and hate that you even got this far. They will be going all out. They are, almost, on tier with some of the mages from Fiores Wizard Saints deal a whopping 2 H-rank damage! That may kill some of ya! Be careful! They wont fall until they've been dealt 20 H-rank worth of damage! But, don't kill him! You need information on what they were planning, and where their base is!

[b]Reward:
    [b][i]Legal[/i][/b]
    150k and access to The One Magic Part Two: End the Tyranny

[i][b]Dark[/b][/i]
    150k and access to The One Magic Part Two: Change the World[/b]

© Vlad

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:31 am