Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Festivities, pt. IV [Job]

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Festivities, pt. IV [Job] Empty Festivities, pt. IV [Job]

Post by Noheme 2nd September 2016, 3:59 pm

Job description:

-continuing from Festivities, pt. III [Job]-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Festivities, pt. IV [Job] Empty Re: Festivities, pt. IV [Job]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 3rd September 2016, 8:36 am

Leila might be disappointed to find out that Jiyu did not have any demon’s chasing after her, but rather was chasing herself in circles. With all that had changed in her life? She was in an intense turmoil which she found nearly impossible to fight against, the sort of drowning waves that often took people’s lives right out from under them. Kazehime spent hours, every single second of the time of the ride to Joya, in her own room, locked in there and yelled at anyone who tried to disturb her. Jiyu spent hours screaming into her own pillow, nearly suffocating herself with it. Honestly the only thing she could do in order to not lose her sanity within the mess her life had become, was scream. When the muffled shouting stopped working, a growl came from her throat and she simply tore into the pillow with fangs and claws alike, the urge to just destroy something rising and not vanishing until her room was simply soaked in feather’s from her pillow’s, the blanket throw clear across the room, and one distinct set of claw marks torn into the sheets; Well crap how was she going to explain this one? Oh well the captain knew she had a temper, he would likely blame the minor damage on that, and heck he’d likely already set aside some money for repairs to be safe! Eliminating that worry as she heard the bell ring for docking, she smoothed down her dress and cape, finger’s making sure nothing was out of place as she stared at herself in the mirror. This time? She wouldn’t have time for any sort of shower, so she sprayed a light perfume to make sure she did not stink, even thought it was enough to make her nose scrunch up. Honestly? She liked body odors more than most perfume, someone’s natural scent was much easier on her nose that artificial scents, plus the way someone smelled said so much about them, she hated when such a thing was covered up, when information was denied to her.

The smartest thing to do would have been to dart off the ship before Leila could locate her, avoid the girl on this country and on the ride back. However, since this would be the last time they even had a chance at encountering each other, due to the wind mages own troubles? She did not take that path, but rather walked onto the deck, and glancing about to see if the other girl had disembarked already. If Leila was off the ship? She wouldn’t consume lots of time looking, but she owed the girl at least this much, especially with the secret she was keeping and what she intended to do when this trip was over. This whole thing was cruel, but Jiyu would rather slowly fade apart, than deal with the pain of unveiling herself only to be rejected by someone important. “Which festival then.” she spoke it out loud, sitting on the railing of the ship, legs swinging over the edge as she held her face in her hands, sighing as she considered her options.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Festivities, pt. IV [Job] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 3rd September 2016, 8:36 am

The member 'Jiyu Kazehime' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Festivities, pt. IV [Job] NormalMonster
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 3rd September 2016, 2:35 pm

Joya, the magical and tropical land of jungles and cat people. Leila woke up before they actually arrived to the appropriate place, but they were already past the mountains at that point. Just as she thought, it really was a little strange to be seeing this land again. Especially after everything that happened in the past, after her little tragic story. But she was still smiling, and that was the main thing. Life was better than ever, in fact. She was now confident enough to actually say that. She had friends and she was doing what she always wanted. Being mages, she had that dream for so long without even realizing her magical talent and the lost magic that was always residing inside of her body. And yet, there was still so much she had to learn about herself and her powers, it was ridiculous. Humans had it easy... they were born, birthed by other people and after growing up, getting old, they would die. Leila was different from humans in that aspect, this cycle was something completely foreign to her. Her origins were unknown and her fate as well, leaving her lost to wander the world for all eternity. And even though she had a solid lead, maybe there actually was no one that would hold the answers. The only thing she knew for sure was that higher forces were at play when the talk shifted to her being. Just the fact that she didn't actually belong to any known race was enough to confirm that. Not human, nor angel or demon... nothing in between or different. She was simply... unknown. All these thoughts triggered by simply watching the land drift below her helped her pass the remaining time before they were landing.

For that time, she went back inside of the ship to retrieve some of her belongings and mainly Ori who was still resting inside. These long transports always sapped all of his energy away, it was in a way similar to those popular dragon slayers who apparently always suffered from motion sickness and couldn't really travel with these vehicles. Or any at all, rather. They may have been powerful mages, but she surely didn't envy them that. After few moments, it was time for her to leave the ship. However, before she was able to do so, a certain mad in fancy suit stopped her. And Leila actually recognized him as well. He was part of the traveling agency that sent her here. He was present in the HQ when she arrived there. "Madam Leila Vergious, yes? On behalf of the agency, I'd like to thank you for taking our offer. Here is your reward and return ticket. Since the festival here in Joya is longer than the others, you may return whenever you want. I've also noticed that you travel along with Jiyu Kazehime... here is her share of the reward as well, please take it to her in my stead, as I have to return as soon as I can. Do enjoy the the Spring Goddess Festival and I hope to see you traveling with us in the future." With a respectful bow, the man left, leaving Leila with no chance to even reply to him. People from this agency sure were pleasant to work with. Well, that was one more worry gone now! The job was officially over and the two girls could enjoy themselves as much as they wanted. Spotting Jiyu sitting on the edge of the ship, Leila quickly jumped to her and gave her another pat on the back, probably strong enough to push her off the railing. "Hey, my sweetheart!" The greeting sure was energetic, but right after that, Leila's face became way more serious. "I'd like to ask if you're ready to enjoy the Spring Goddess festival... but there is something different I have to do while I'm here. Would you join me? It might take a while..."

-Job finished-
    Total word count: 21,143

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 20th September 2016, 10:28 am

She stood there in her hood and cape, dress masking everything that the cloak did not cover up. Jiyu was hidden, even thought she could be seen, the truth of her was invisible and that was the way she wanted this. If Leila never found out she was a half demon? The eden mage could never reject her for something that had been part of her since birth, even if it had been dormant up until recently. It was painful to her elfin ears to hear the other girls footsteps drawing closer, not only because it added to the stimulation that was too much on a daily basis, but because it felt like a pin ready to drop. Jiyu turned around a little too soon, trusting her now far superior senses, after her transformation there was no way her senses could be mistaken for human ones simply amplified. Yet, she couldn’t fight the instincts that rooted into them! Kazehime’s senses were her closest weapon because they could keep her from getting in trouble to begin with, with their current level, she could entirely avoid just about anything if she was paying attention. She scolded herself to wait longer before looking if something like this happened again, to hide her senses even though Leila knew about them, because if the other girl realized they had become stronger than she could figure things out!

“Sweet Heart?” oh damn, she couldn’t keep the distance she had been trying to keep with her emotional behavior, laughter suddenly breaking from her throat. Letting this relation fade away like she planned to do? Was going to be so hard to do, after so long of being alone or just trusting people as far as she could throw them, having friends was a relief. Losing one was going to hurt, even if it was by her own terms. “I don’t see why I shouldn’t join you.” it was hummed out, the female seemingly pacified for now, more like her old self than she had been on the prior two countries. If this truly was to be the last time like she intended? Than the memories, she needed to make them damn good for the sake of both herself and Leila. “I don’t get tired as easily as I used to, so even if it’s a long or far task, I should be alright.” that was one of the amazing things about her transformation, while her body was still weak when attacked, unless it was struck she had stamina again, nothing compared to what some other demons had, but it was enough for the woman. “Let’s go then~” she had let Leila’s push force her off the railing, besides there was no way her body was capable of fighting that! So she tossed one of her feather’s and let it catch her falling form, so that things would not look too unnatural as oppose to slowly descending and landing on her feet perfectly.

“Careful pushing me through, my stamina might have restored but it doesn’t mean my body is any stronger itself.” hopefully Leila would get she was referring to whatever left the burn marks, as Jiyu did not know if she’d told her friend how weak she actually was in the past.

Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. IV [Job] H6NcPbM

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 21st September 2016, 6:11 am

Well, at least Jiyu felt a little bit better than before, or at least it appeared so from Leila's look. Compared to what they were doing before, this really was a joyful moment that allowed them to smile and laugh together. So it was kinda shame that what they would be doing soon simply had to bring tears. At least that was what Leila expected of herself, there was no way she could just go to their destination and remain completely calm without expressing her inner emotions externally at all. Something like that would surely be impossible for anyone if they found themselves in that exact same scenario. But they still had quite a bit of way ahead of them from this point, so it was relief to hear that Jiyu was up for it all with no problems. And if her words proved to be false, she would still carry the poor girl up the mountains! That was why friends existed, right? So that they could help each other with everything and in any situation that would arise. Watching as her friend gently moved towards the ground on her magical feather, Leila jumped from the flying ship as well, landing nearby.

"I hope you're ready for some rock climbing then! It really won't be easy, but this is something very important to me. So I would go even if you decided to not accompany me. I hope you understand..."

It was hard to describe in words what all this meant to her, as the scale was just too great. So to fully understand, she would have to see it. And she will, if she tags along for the entire journey. And so without further ado, Leila started marching forward. Thankfully the dock they were currently in wasn't that far from the edge of this nation and thus the mountains that they had to visit. But the road certainly wasn't easy, as this place was essentially a jungle on every step. But that was still relatively normal road compared to what was waiting for them.

"If you at any point need to take a break, just tell me. Even my stamina is not limitless, so it will be understandable. And the road is still at least few hours."

She really hoped that Jiyu had a plentiful breakfast and something to drink with her, as the road was abandoned and there really was no place they could get any supplies at all for now. Eventually they hit the start of mountains where the road of dirt transformed into rocks, leading straight up. It was probably a bit of a battle to get all the way up on foot, but when they eventually made it, they were greeted by an interesting sight. Something that resembled a clearing between mountains, a flat piece of rock that had a smaller hut in the middle. The building itself certainly seen better days, as the roof was completely collapsed and vines stated taking over the walls, both outside and inside. Even the door was barely holding together. There was also a grave next to the house, it's sign not visible from this site. With heavy breaths, Leila stood at one spot in front of the scenery before she turned to Jiyu with a big smile.

"Alright, seems like we made it. Sheesh, it's really something without horse that would take you up..."

HP: 400
    MP: 150
    Word Count: 566
    Total WC: ///
    Comments: ///
    Spells Used: ///

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 22nd September 2016, 6:35 pm

If Leila wanted to perceive her as feeling better? Than it was all the better for the half demoness, it meant less to worry about so long as she could keep up the masquerade. Jiyu would have no trouble tricking her friend, after-all that was what she had been doing most of her life, making sure everyone saw a little girl who was alright, instead of the woman who was losing her mind. Kazehime had been frightened and shunned into keeping her thoughts to herself, keeping the smile plastered onto her face and even when she didn’t want to have it, like right now, to never let her face reduce to tears, prevent things from going that far. The only thing she knew well, that was to preserve everything to her best interest. So even if she was falling to shambles inside, screaming at herself to find another way besides this, the girl kept laughing alongside Leila, bright eyed as she walked a little closer, hips swaying beneath her cloak with her movement. “Who said I have to walk?” the girl spoke up, smirking slightly as the feather started floating in the direction Leila had walked off in, urging her transport to catch up to the other girl.

It was a sight, to see someone laying on their side on a giant nearly six foot long feather. If she laid on her back? Leila might see her tail. Thus the wind user laid on her side, facing her friend, to ensure all her demon features remained hidden. “Walking is for people who can’t float.” her voice rose playfully, as she toyed with her long hair which laid down over her torso in this position, dangling off the feather, finger’s twined into it. This continued on a road nearly undeveloped, and she nearly drifted off, letting the wind navigate her, control her feather and guide her safely. However eventually Leila’s voice rung her awake once more, sleepy beautiful eyes blinking softly as she yawned.

“I’m fine, haven’t expended any energy yet basically. Rest if you need thought~” her voice trailed off into something that sounded like a playful whine before she truly woke up and sat straight on the feather, head angled down somewhat. Being jolted so close to sleep, was a good thing, but it still did not make it any easier.

Only once they arrived at the top? Jiyu slid off her feather, looking at Leila “You know you could have rode with me?” the female said, chuckling slightly, that was likely something she should have mentioned sooner, but she didn’t. For now? The feather returned to normal size in the girls palm and she tucked it back into her hood with the other two.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 26th September 2016, 10:12 am

Jiyu sure was cheeky and crafty. Well, it was useful, that little feather of hers. No use denying that... and just like that, Leila could only watch with envy as her friend didn't have to move a single muscle in order to traverse this harsh land. It was probably a pretty weird sight from afar, seeing as one girl with strange silver hair walked through the jungle and another, heavily clothed girl floated on a giant feather next to her.

"Yes, well... not everyone can, I'm afraid. Some of us are simply rooted to the ground."

She replied to her, referencing her magic as she did. Indeed she had no way of floating or flying herself and her magic mostly required her feet to be touching the ground in order to work as well. So there was not much they could truly do about it. And thinking about fitting on that feather with her friend, they would have to be basically hugging one another to make that happen. While they were friends, that was something they probably should not actually do. Leila's heart would surely not make it through that without harm. And so they continued traveling towards the mountains without stopping for a bit. She did say that they could rest... but they didn't, even though the fatigue was slowly getting to her. But it was her own body, and she wanted to visit that place as soon as possible. She would stop if it was for Jiyu, but not for herself. And so, they arrived. And as she was regaining her breath, she tried to laugh at her friends's words as well, which was probably a bad idea as only a bad wheezing came out of her.

"You forgot already? It seemed that you were doing your best to make some distance between us, if I was to be on that feather with you, it would completely ruing that plan of yours, whatever it is. Besides, you never offered~!"

She tried to play it off as a joking speech, but there was something very serious in that. Leila noticed how her friend acted this whole time, there was no way she would not. And like this, she would let Jiyu know that fact. But that was something that should not interrupt them, not now anyway. Leila's gaze was fixated on only one single thing, that being the collapsed cottage. And without any words, she moved towards it, eventually placing the palm of her hand on one of the barely standing walls. The texture was rough, definitely not friendly for touch at all. And the faded green paint only seemed like a sad memory now. She still remembered how they painted this abode together. Green for the nature, the best and most important thing in this whole wide world. Somehow, it placed a gentle smile on her face. And after that, she stepped in front of the cross that was on the side of the house, in front of the grave. Just from a single look, it was more than clear that this was made by no professional. It was done by someone who never buried anyone before and with intense tears in their eyes. With respect in her movement, she kneeled down and looked at what was written on the cross.

'Best father in the world'

The writing was pretty messy too. And yet, it had many emotions behind it. And while reading it, tears slowly started appearing in Leila's eyes, eventually making their way down her cheeks. Her hand traced over the grave that was made out of stone and dirt, her lips slowly opening to speak.

"I'm home... sorry to make you wait so long, dad..."

HP: 400
    MP: 150%
    Word Count: 620
    Total WC: ///
    Comments: ///
    Spells Used: ///

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY HERO YAMAMOTOTM

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 28th September 2016, 4:00 pm

“Being grounded is over rated.” she had once been a grounded little girl, a little bit whimsical and dreamy for sure, but fairly grounded and she had been growing up well. Yet, for the last several years the wind mage had been up in the air, more of a wild child than some grounded good girl. The only thing being rooted had gotten her in the past was pain, so she was just fine being above the ground like this, it made her feel safe in a strange way. There was really no reason to think on any of it at the moment, that would only cause her brain trouble once more and that was the last thing she needed these days, especially with the current situation.

It was when she realized why they were in this place so high up in the mountains, at that time the woman wished she had let her mind go into deep thought. Maybe if she had something to actively be thinking of when her eyes met the cross, the engraving, sight of it all? It was possible her mind would not have flashed back so badly, that she wouldn’t have started getting wet eyed along her soon to be ex-friend, would not have moved to bend beside Leila. Jiyu intended to put more distance between them, simply make these last memories good, but her current memories were overwhelming logic. Kazehime’s body moved of it’s own accord, bending down behind Leila and wrapping her arms around the other girl, pressing her nose into white hair, inhaling. The only thing’s in the half demonesses sight? Her own mother, who was dead just like Leila’s father was. “I’m not going to say anything.” she couldn’t, nothing could make that pain better, Jiyu knew it already from personal experience. No matter what she desired, regardless of her wishes, the only thing there was to do, would be to hold the eden mage like this.

“I already know.” she had to pick the right words, but none of it was coming to her as she scooted slightly closer, wrapping her arms tighter. Nothing was stated as she let her chest began to rumble, making a noise that humans could achieve, but it was weird for them to make anyways. “Nothing helps.” her voice faded off.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:06 am