Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Festivities, pt. III [Job]

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Festivities, pt. III [Job] Empty Festivities, pt. III [Job]

Post by Noheme 29th August 2016, 12:42 pm

Job description:

-continuing from Festivities, pt. II [Job]-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Festivities, pt. III [Job] Empty Re: Festivities, pt. III [Job]

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 29th August 2016, 1:34 pm

703 words

Helping Leila back to the ship the night before? Had taken a good deal out of Jiyu’s mental tolerance, considering how poorly she handled new social situations, especially ones as stressful as the festival had been. Between the overload to her senses and the overload to her emotions? Kazehime had slept in a considerable deal, but it was alright since she was just an overseer on the ship and everyone pretty well knew their jobs on deck and below it by now. Upon finally waking up in her double bed somewhat lavish room provided by her capitan friend; The prior night started coming back to her foggy head. However when Jiyu remember things after an overload, it was extremely slow, so the wind mage made her way to the attached shower, none the wiser. Anything important only started coming back once her dress and cape were removed and she noticed the scent of another person on her arm, which had been left bare by the short sleeve dress. Second’s later, she recognized the melon like bookish, garden smell as Leila’s, shrugging it off for a single second, before fearing they’d gotten into a fight. Water ran over the dog demoness’s head, soaking through her long hair that concealed her bared for, tail hanging heavy against the tub floor, hands braced against the wall. Even if the water was another sensory on her ears, nose and skin? Focusing in so much on a single stimuli like the water, it helped calm her down and get her brain back in focus. Slowly everything from the night before began returning, and caused her to blush; Even if she doubted Leila had meant it, the near kiss situation was enough to still bring bright red to the girl’s cheek and dust over her nose, face flushed. As that idea invaded her head? It morphed into the image of someone else actually kissing her, holding her that closely, and her hand grabbed her tail, before she could stop it, spreading her finger’s in the soaked fur and massaging it lightly caused a small groan to emit from her throat. However the wind mage promptly shook her head and went back to her shower, finishing up and getting dressed for the day.

“I’ve been on the ship since departure from Fiore and I knew you were aboard the whole time, without alerting you to the fact I was here, so it kinda makes us even.” Normally? She would let Leila know her place, set the girl straight on the fact that could never happen again, but well, Jiyu knew she didn’t have the right this time! Right now, she was hiding so much from the other girl, her dress and cloak concealing demonic features and thus her half demon status. Thus the wind mage was going to let this go entirely, even if last night had made her have some rather impure thoughts about him, her savior, this morning; Also she was going to attribute that to canine hormones she did not yet know how to control.

“Just… try to limit the booze around me, the only one I can really stand the scent of that stuff on in Marschal and I think that’s cause he was drunk when I met him and is always drunk.” the light in her eyes said there was something else besides scent to why she disliked booze, but her voice kept in guarded. Honestly? It might be easy for Leila to assume it was something from the night before making the rueful expression in her friend's eyes, but it was actually Jiyu’s father causing the slight wetness. Suddenly a sharp ding emitted around the ship and all the crew started rushing places. “I’ll see you on the ground, I have to help land the ship- Hey You're Suppose To Be Below Deck, Get To Your Post, We’re Landing!” it was clear she was part of the crew, considering she had just bossed one of the room service boys around, and was heading for the stairs leading to the pilot's deck. Hopefully she’d be able to find Leila after helping land this thing, since they clearly were not done yet, at least Jiyu hopped.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Festivities, pt. III [Job] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 29th August 2016, 1:54 pm

She didn't really answer. She only explained why she was at the festival and capable of meeting Leila... but her words didn't deny those words she said earlier. Did she really come to dislike the Eden's mage? It was very possible at this point... it even forced out a small sigh out of the girl. "I'm not supposed to touch any alcohol on my vacation? How harsh..." Trying to make the situation little bit lighter, she spoke in matter that was supposed to tell jokes. But in the end, she was only talking to herself after Jiyu already left to help with the ship's landing. And the only purpose behind those words was to make Leila herself feel somewhat better about herself. Hell, if she managed to loose a friend because of this, she would drink more than any other time in her life for a single night, perhaps enough to forget it all and continue living in a blissful ignorace, blind to the truth. Of course something like that was completely impossible... but it would be nice to some extend. The ship slowly stopped moving and all passengers started leaving, heading straight into the great city to enjoy the currently ongoing festival. But Leila? She just had a really bad taste in her mouth. It wasn't from anything she ate or drank... it was just this situation. Sitting down on a nearby bench, her body would bend forward, her top hat nearly dropping to the ground. Ori was simply sitting in front of her, looking all sad and waiting for his owner to do anything. "How funny. You just want to have fun for one night... and this happens. Someone you love sees completely different side of you and doesn't like it... even though it's still me..."

Her body was very resistant to alcohol after all. Even if her movements were sloppy and she acted a bit unusual, it really was still her and no one else. Her mind was still there, perhaps a bit hazy and more open, but not changed. The fact that someone would hate that side of her... it was honestly scary thought, something that she had never imagined before. Perhaps because she never imagined that she would actually have friends. In the end, it was her magic's fault. If she never learned her magic, she would still be traveling the world, all around. And then, she would be attending these festivals by herself, not having to worry about anything. No traveling agency behind her back or guild mark on her skin, she would be free. But that didn't happen. Instead, she became a wizard, joined Golden Phoenix and now was here, on a paid to job to test the airlines of this one company while being free to enjoy the festivals. But something like this happened and it all turned upside down. Covering her face in her palms, she sighed once more, her breathing heavier than usual. "Having any expectations placed upon your shoulders... Ori, why is it so hard? So sad... so devastating when you cannot fulfill them? Their eyes are scary..." my eyes are scary... aren't they? For but a moment, the blue of her eyes changed to deep crimson that was shining brighter than the sun. But it was too fast for anyone else to catch it, and since they were her own eyes, of course she would not know. Right now, she could only wait if Jiyu will truly show up and nag her some more.

Combat Status:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 29th August 2016, 1:54 pm

The member 'VindStot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Festivities, pt. III [Job] StrongMonster
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 29th August 2016, 2:36 pm

725 words
    Jiyu was distracted and that was likely a huge part of her reason for not giving a direct response. Right now? She was still afraid that leila would find out about the secret kept tucked just beneath her dress, right behind her hood, and come to hate her for it. These days the half demoness came to truly wondered if her mixed blood was not the reason her father had not been there for her growing up. Honestly, it wouldn’t surprise her if he had been afraid of her, since her mother was no longer around to teach her not to become a savage demon. Had her father lived each day, worrying he’d lose his happy little girl to demonic bloodlust? Well his actions of drowning fear in booze just brought that closer to reality! Would other’s come to fear that from her as well, upon discovering she’d never been taught how to be a demon in civil society. Everything was over powering for the wind user as she stood right behind the captain, helping him angle the ship just right, so that they did not get anyone hurt while docking. As she spoke about going left or right, she could only hope Leila’s jokeful comment about being banned from alcohol during this trip, was how the mood really was being set. Honestly the wind mage had not made any real friends since she was seven, and this was over a decade later, she was a child suddenly thrown into an adult’s problem, and Jiyu was lost, just as lost as she’d been when her senses were rendered useless by the festival! Only this time there was no secondary sense that could help her find her way once more, that was up to her heart and she had stopped believing in that a long time ago, at least whenever she was lucid enough to make the choice.

“I’m heading out.” this time she did not need to be told that she was going to be required to partake in the festivals, and she really did not mind going. Of course she would have to find Leila before she went to any sort of celebration, she’d promised. Even if she had this sinking feeling the Eden Mage would want her burned at the stake, sent back to hell or something, if she found out the truth about her life state? Jiyu couldn’t break the word she’d given to the girl. Bare feet scraped against the ground, and the wind mage pulled her hood further up, slightly, adjusting it to double ensure that it would not come down and that Leila would not get the chance to see what she really was. Somehow she would just have to keep this hidden forever and refocus to behaving like she was not hiding something, like nothing else was on her mind.

Eventually the modestly clad wind user found Leila on one of the benches station around, not making her presence known by any significant means, for now, just walking up slowly. Odd optics watched the other girl, and her head tilted slightly, ears flicking from there hidden place beneath her cloak. “What are you talking to yourself about Leila?” it was likely her voice would be the thing to draw the other girl out of her sad reflection, not her appearance. Honestly she was concerned the Eden mage would ask her about the overly modest way she was clothed, why after a skimpy bikini top and daisy dukes for so long, she suddenly was dressed decently. “Their having a flight oriented festival.” she still had her habit of tucking hair behind her ear, only now it resulted in her simply playing with her hood, because if she touched her ear, there was the risk leila would see them. “And the alcohol thing, that’s just around me. I just- it’s the booze itself I have a problem with” it was still so indirect and probably not enough, but she really couldn’t explain it any other way, she couldn’t just tell leila about her father or something, and she couldn’t think of a better way to explain it while also keeping her demon features hidden. However she did manage one point to her nose to suggest it was only the scent that bothered her, even if it was so much more.

Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM Festivities, pt. III [Job] H6NcPbM

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 29th August 2016, 3:09 pm

She was still sitting there, her mind filled with messy thoughts until that one voice penetrated the darkness she was surrounded by. Did it actually do that...? No, it still felt strangely dark. Those eyes, they were still looking at her with that intense gaze. Eyes that no one else but Leila could see, as they were inside her head. Jiyu spoke and she listened, but did not reply. In fact, she did not even look at her precious friend. And once she stopped talking, she would finally get up. Her body was still slightly bend forward with quite a bit of her silver hair falling down and hiding her face in shadows. And with few steps towards the wind using wizard, she would suddenly jump at her and hug her tightly, audible sobs coming out from her throat. "Why do I suddenly feel like I'm supposed to disappear? I don't want to disappear...!" Her voice was filled with despair. But that wasn't all... it just sounded different. It was hard to tell, but someone with superior senses like Jiyu should be able to do it. She should be capable of noticing that the girl that was hugging her right now spoke in a different voice than before, as strange as it was. And whatever reaction she had, Leila returned back to normal in few seconds, stopping that uncontrollable sobbing like it was noting and breaking the embrace. "Ah... s..sorry, I'm not sure what went into me!" Making the distance between them greater again, Leila sighed and looked to the side. There were people waking around them and few that gave them odd looks, but none of them mattered right now. Or at least she hoped that they did not matter.

"I was just deep in thoughts, talking to myself. A bad habit of mine, honestly... nothing you need to worry about." Looking around some more, she would notice the signs that spelled out 'Rás Foraoise' in big and easily readable letters. Did Jiyu hate her? Did that truly matter right now? All she wanted was to create more memories with her, at any cost. "Yes, it seems to be a race... do you want to... participate? With me, I mean... as a partner." Her voice was shaky and filled with uncertainness. If she was to refuse Leila right now, that would be the end of it all. But accepting this offer, it would bring her at least some hope and comfort. Not to mention more things that could get her thoughts into happier state than it was in right now. Her eyes finally rested on Jiyu once again, that gentle gaze caressing her whole body. "You're even dressed for the festival already, it's a bit unusual." Forcing a smile behind her comment, Leila did her best to bring forth what was left inside of her. Even Ori would climb onto her shoulder and seemingly start caressing his owner's hair which was returned with few gentle strokes to his fur. He truly was one of the best companions she could wish for... a little woodlands spirit that cared for the feelings of others, even if he couldn't speak or do much to help. He still wanted to convey at least some of his affection, bring the fact that he cared forth. What a little guy.

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 29th August 2016, 4:11 pm

It was sudden when the Eden Mage flung her whole body forward, and wrapped her arms tightly around Jiyu’s midsection, almost strongly enough to cut off her breathing, considering how weak the girl's body was. Luckily? Instinct, the nature of a dog took over and filled in what she did not know from growing up mostly without friends due to the early less of her mother, made sure she did not push Leila away further than her personal issues already were; In seconds she had her arms wrapped around the back of the phoenix, pulling her closer and letting her nose touch the crook of the top hat girls slender neck, inhaling and taking in her scent, breathing in and out there, consuming the scent of her friend. Damn it! Leila was going to think she was a weirdo for doing that, she hadn’t done it before her transformation, but now, oh damn being able to take scent in from a major area of smells an intimate area, was empowering and much like a drug that someone couldn’t kick! Jiyu’s breathing pick up slightly as she nuzzled the girl’s neck and struggled to pull away, before she could really do something that could reveal her half demon status. Somehow, the sound of Leila’s voice, how different it was, that could be clung to and Jiyu fought back her instincts with that, keeping a loose grip on Leila, lifting her head and panting with a flushed face as the girl cried into her chest. Hopefully? Leila would not notice her increased breathing or the red dusted across her face, of course Jiyu’s plan was to get that under control before the eden mage was done freaking out and crying. “It’s alright.” her voice was slow and drawn out as she breathed shallow in through her mouth and flushed out her nose in deep exhales. Of course, by this point Jiyu did not know who she was speaking to, if it was Leila or herself, who needed to be told that everything here was alright. Finally her heart beat slowed enough, and the blush across her face only acted as a highlight for her odd eyes. However when she looked up, she was for once happy to see Leila’s head down, maybe that meant the eden mage didn’t notice anything, that thought almost made her tail wag, but she kept control over it, she had to. If she lost this girl just because she was a half demon? How would she believe in the goodness of anyone outside black rose again.

As the other girl started asking questions, the red faced girl nodded slightly, one hand gripping her dress while the other went in front of her mouth. As of now? She couldn’t shake the feeling that Leila was still upset and the fear she’d find out about the secrets hidden just beneath the clothing. “I don’t know if they’ll allow two people on the same creature but we can see, I just- I like flying.” she put both hands behind her back, and looked down as she kicked the ground, before turning swiftly to head down the path that was suppose to lead to the stables, hopping Leila would follow her. “I guess I am.” she chuckled awkwardly, checking the tie on her cloak as the other mage mentioned her clothing, gulping somewhat. Somehow? She had to distract the other girl from her overly modest clothing, so Jiyu walked forward and aimed to ruffle the hair on the girls head, on the side since the top was covered by the top hat, chuckling slightly before aiming to head towards the barns to pick out a beast again.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 29th August 2016, 4:11 pm

The member 'Jiyu Kazehime' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Festivities, pt. III [Job] NormalMonster
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 29th August 2016, 4:32 pm

As strange as it sounded, Leila had absolutely no memory of what had happened after she moved away from that bench. It was almost like a complete black out, as if she felt asleep for that short while and then suddenly found herself hugging Jiyu with wet eyes. It was most curious and quite disturbing at the same time. Was she so depressed that she was starting to loose it now? Surely not... or at least she hoped that was not the case. Because if it was, then it was really bad. Not knowing what your bodies is doing, unable to stop it as if someone else was controlling you like some kind of puppet... it was honestly scary. A complete loss of freedom while not even being bound or shackled. But how could something like that even be? To just loose yourself in an instant, it was completely different from being drunk and forgetting about what you were doing last night. The more Leila tried thinking about it, the worse feeling she got. And she had a hunch that if she continued thinking about it too much, something very bad would eventually happen. And so, she had to stop, focus on the reality in front of her instead. Focus on Jiyu who was still her friend, hopefully... and enjoy this festival of theirs. It was a race and they had the option to truly enjoy it, let loose and relax. "You're right... flying is... like the ultimate freedom, I guess. Nothing that could restrain you, the ability to move everywhere, travel anywhere you want without any worries. Flying truly does sound like a beautiful ability... the most beautiful one there is, in fact."

She was getting a bit poetic as she talked back to her friend while they were heading down together. The race was held on the actual ground, so they did have to climb down these giant trees. It was amazing how local people managed to transform nature into their home. Some could see it as humans beating nature and using it for themselves... but she saw it more like a cooperation between the two, a union stronger than anything else. If man and nature walked together, hand in hand, nothing could stop them. Nothing at all. And nature was very close to Leila... of course, that didn't meant she was unbeatable, that was very far from the truth. But it meant that she could understand the nature, which is why she was so convinced about this situation. Her fascination with this place was perhaps a little bit too great. The race would require a great deal of concentration and determination. And apparently the creature they would race on top of was completely random. What would approach the contestant, that would become their steed. Or flying steed in this case? Flying close to the ground was meant to give additional challenge to the race itself, but there surely was part where they would soar through the open sky. For now, she was just interested in the creature that she would meet soon.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 29th August 2016, 4:32 pm

The member 'VindStot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Festivities, pt. III [Job] WeakMonster
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th August 2016, 9:03 am

779 words

Jiyu had never experienced a complete black out, even the kind that drunks endured, since she almost never drank and when she did it was a glass of wine at most. However when her dog demon instincts took over, she came close to blackouts and it could take days to weeks for the memories to become clear sometimes. As of yet? She had yet to fully lose control of herself, and she never wanted that to happen, because Kazehime had this sinking feeling, if she lost her sanity to her demon, she’d never get it back, at least that was her fear. Considering she was always afraid those closest to her would see her as a monster the second they found out about her demon blood? Fearing actually becoming a monster was the natural second fear to be instilled due to her new state. Leila was trying to refocus to keep her control and at the same time her wind related friend was trying desperately to regain her control, breathing still at an increased pace as she continued taking shallow breaths in and exhaling strongly through her nose, to try and flush her body of the heavy scent load it had taken in. Right now, Jiyu was so distracted by the fear that leila would realize her lapse in control, ask about it and then somehow find out about the secret she was keeping at bay! Kazehime could barely hear her friend, past the voices pounding in her head, possession, fear, desire, sorrow, it was all too much for her head.

Only the discussion of flight brought Jiyu back to her own sanity completely, recalling the feelings she got when on top of her feather’s, hand reaching into her hood to stroke them. Could she ever possibly let Leila know about her mythical transport? Were they reliant on her demon blood, like so much else she possessed was?! Even flight was barely enough to keep her calm, when she was keeping something like this from someone she cared about the way she cared about Leila. Keeping herself turned away, Jiyu could feel her eyes tear up slowly, these festivals would likely be the last time they spent together, for she’d rather cut ties and slowly deal with the pain of never seeing Leila again, than to see an expression of hatred on the other girl’s face.  Anything in the world? Would be preferable to being hated and persecuted because of her demon blood, a trait she had not even known about for the greatest portion of her life so far.

“Yeah.” glancing down at her hands she guessed it also might not be good to let sober Leila hold her hand, since the claws were so visible now that they had regrown, taking smaller steps to keep the one’s on her feet concealed in her long cloak. Even those simple things now? Were proof she was not human, and something that could lead Leila to the truth. “The stables should be over here.” she sounded distracted still, as if she was not all there and the expression in her eyes said it too, face distant as she turned the corner to start down to the stables. Honestly she found it sad that she likely would be unable to fully enjoy this festival, due to knowing she might avoid seeing Leila forever after this, just preserve the memories, instead of risking making a negative one by revealing her half demon status.

“Wha!” a phoenix approached Jiyu soon as her feet touched down, because clearly there was tons of sympathy and compassion surrounding the two girls, and it just happened to pick Jiyu out of them. However anyone who knew the wind witch, knew that the fire bird taking steps towards her and trying to preen her head, was a major problem! As the avian stayed in front of her, tugging on her hood trying to get her attention and affection, the female felt her consciousness start slipping closer to blackness, everything becoming fuzzy as her knees begun to fail. Before she even really knew what was happening? Her body was being held up only by the fact the fire fire had her hood in it’s beak, her demon features were still hidden, but Jiyu had passed out, skin pale as a ghost. Speaking of her flesh, she likely should have invested in some makeup to at least pretend her body was still marked and scarred up, instead of her healing accelerated by her transformation. Hopefully? Leila would think nothing of her clear face and the lack of burn marks on her neck and collarbone, past the fact she was unconscious.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 30th August 2016, 9:30 am

As they walked down the stairs, Leila noticed that her friend's voice was somewhat different from the usual. But she never was the type that would question others too much based on something like this, and she easily interpreted it as Jiyu being simply way too excited about this race, trying to hide it so that Leila would not think of her as some small child that was overly joyful and excited about something like that. It actually brought real smile back onto Leila's face, reminding her of other times where the two of them were together and when she acted like some kind of older sister that she really wasn't. It would be nice if they could go back to something like that... surely they still could, right? After all, Jiyu was mad at her only because she found her drunk... it would pass eventually. It wasn't like she would start avoiding Leila completely once this was over just because of something like that... or at least that was what she hoped for. It was hard to stay positive all the time, especially in situations like these when both girls had different reasons to think of this situation as something completely different than it was in reality. Outsiders would probably laugh at this, pointing out how stupid the two girls were for thinking this way... but for them, this was a serious situation that restricted their communication with fear, removing the most efficient way of removing this stupid misunderstanding.

And then, they finally arrived at the stables. There was at least a handful of people already, some with their assigned animals already. And as the two of them stepped onto the ground, Leila was approached by something that was reminiscent of a dragonfly? This nation sure had a lot of things, oversized bugs included. It was kinda gross... and seemingly the words pick out of all the creatures that were around, but it was better than nothing. Looking over to Jiyu while wondering what she got, Leila was... rather surprised. The poor girl was slowly falling over, standing next to a phoenix. With several quick jumps, Leila caught Jiyu's body and slowly laid it on the ground while shooing the phoenix away. She certainly recalled her fear of fire and it was probably this things fault that she was now it this state. "C..come one, stay with me..." She didn't want to slap the poor wind mage and magical kiss to wake up the princess was probably limited only to fairy tales... so she just hoped that she would wake up on her own soon. In the meantime, she approached the culprit phoenix. It was weird how many of these she met ever since she joined her guild... it did pick Jiyu, but maybe she could seduce it over to her side while she would take her bug. After all, phoenix riding a phoenix would be more appropriate. And with a bit of patience and gentle strokes on the flames that did not burn, she managed to steal the animal's heart. In the end, she was still very close to the nature itself and animals liked her naturally.

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th August 2016, 10:22 am

772 words

Blackness was the only thing in her world, and that scared the wind demoness more than she cared to admit. Right now? All she wanted was to smell alcohol and ash, cleaning products and books, she wanted to smell Marschal, see him holding her safely; Part of her wanted to flash back entirely to when he held her in one arm and removed the blindfold she’d been forced to wear for two years, could hear his voice commenting on her eyes once more. However she woke up on the ground, staring up at the canopy above her, eyes moist from her prior fear revolved around the phoenix who had only wanted to be her friend. Distantly, what Leila had said caught up to her, and she tuned it out, closing her eyes in a bid to dry them, preferring blackness over loneliness. Until she met the people now important to her? She had never even known her life had once been lonely, Jiyu had thought she was happy, until she once more discovered there was more someone could have in this life. Slowly, as each and every day passed, she was coming to lust for more things, want things she had never even considered before, all because of the people around her. If thing’s kept up this way, if desire continued to consume her? Jiyu didn’t even want to think about it she just sat up and threw herself into whatever was happening, flung into the center of what she currently had and needed. Thinking right now, would do her no good and would only end up killing her inside, the dragonfly flying over to her upon realizing it had been rejected for favor of the phoenix.    

“Oh come on we’ll do well, your really aerodynamic and your wings provide excellent movement control, heck you can go backwards!” at the last time she checked dragonflies could do that sort of thing. She put her hand between its compound eyes without fear, it was weird most girls would be grossed out by such a thing, but she let it come close until it’s head rested against the slope of her chest, petting softly. “A wind user and a dragonfly, how can we lose?” the female chuckled, one hand slipping to grab the reigns as it lowered to the ground to allow her to mount it. However this animal could not be mounted like any of the other steeds, due to the positioning of it’s wings, you had to lay flat on it’s back, which restricted the way you could direct it. Feeling the fur beneath her hands and arms she kept her hands loosely on the reigns, not feeding it yet as the race had yet to start. “You better mount up, it’s time to go!” the female pressed her chest down onto the dragonflies back and it bolted forward, wing beats humming in her ears as she went to to the starting line for the race.

When the race first started? Someone was thrown off by the gryphon who wanted to do the race on it’s own apparently. Luckily? They were not high above the ground, so she saw the man get up right away. On her other side was a pegasus who could only talk to it’s rider about posture, and thus had yet to take over. Right now her only competition would be in Leila who could give her beast more magical power. “Come on buddy, we got this, just follow my lead, you keep your eyes on the golden markers and I’ll watch the track” she leaned down again and he took off, wings beating desperately as the straight way emerged, its compound eyes watching the ground to make sure they did not steer of the course with any of Jiyu’s idea’s. At first, the dragonfly seemed to be at a disadvantage, smaller and unable to be boosted as much as the phoenix could be. However as the forest got denser, Kazeime didn’t try to go around it, instead she shifted her weight, causing the dragonfly to turn on one side or the other, using it’s side and unique flight abilities to cut through close corners and such, staying close to the ground so the tree trunks would be all she had to compete with.

“We won?” the female was questioning it slightly as her bug landed and she saw no one else at the finish line, climbing off and petting it’s happily buzzing head as it licked her. “Guess so.” she laughed out, hugging it around the neck and stroking its head, it’s fur all over her dress.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 30th August 2016, 10:50 am

It appeared that Jiyu got up and was just fine. That managed to remove quite the stress from Leila's body, who had still her own problems with accepting the phoenix as her ride. She wasn't afraid of flames like her friend was, but fire was still her greatest enemy. In fact, she always did everything she could to not get into contact with it for she would probably get horribly burned. Just remembering that one time when she got into a fight with flame demon was enough... at that time, her body suffered terrible burns, even worse than the ones she saw on Jiyu's body when they first met. Thankfully her body was far from normal and was more than capable of regenerating as time went by. Still didn't change the fact that she had problems with trusting this creature, even though she knew that it's flames were actually nothing more than pure magical energy and did not burn in the slightest. It took a great deal of courage for her to sit behind it's neck, taking control over it's movements. And from there it didn't take too long before the race itself started, throwing all of the contestants into the world of Seven, dense woods that would probe difficult to get through.

Though the other wizards were eliminated rather swiftly and it ended up being a small duel between herself and Jiyu was was now atop creature that originally chose Leila. Funny how that worked out... hopefully it wasn't actually against the rules since the animal did accept both of them. And even though Leila was very close to animals, she had very little idea how to actually ride them, especially a mystic one that was native to this place. With no experience and little motivation, she eventually lost sight of her friend and ended up flying through the woods alone. One section more difficult that the other, she would eventually find herself nearing the last of checkpoints. The problem was, some difficult maneuvers were required here and the phoenix only barely managed to avoid a branch in the way. That made Leila look back with slight terror in her eyes, imagining how painful it would be if she didn't avoid that obstacle. But as they say, never move your eyes away from the road, even when you're flying. Tho moment she turned back to look at what was in front of her, it was simply too late. Only a vision of dangerously close tree branch and then pain. The phoenix managed to make it to the finish line, but alone. And it was seemingly still interested in Jiyu was was there, as it stared at her intensely.

In the meantime, the poor girl who had now a red slash across her face had to claw her way out of the woods. The race was officially over for her, that was for sure. No returning from that, especially since the animal she was riding left her completely. In the end, the phoenix probably didn't even want to carry Leila and that was why he didn't evade on his own, only when she forced him to. With a sigh, she started slowly walking towards the finish line, using nothing more than her own two feet. She could have used her magic to make the distance go by faster... but she just didn't feel like doing so. For some reason, her entire mood was a bit low, slowly sinking deeper and deeper. Several minutes past before she would finally arrive where she was supposed to be, seeing Jiyu who was clearly victorious along with the other contestant. As it stood, Leila was second to last, only the man who lost their ride at the very beginning situated one place behind her. "Aaah... not like I expected this to end any different, I guess..." Those words just kinda left her mouth without her even wanting them to. But it was all over now and surprisingly, the day was drawing to a close as well. All they had to do was talk to those who were organizing the race and then head back to the ship as they would head to their final destination.

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th August 2016, 11:28 am

The gryphon itself had even arrived after Jiyu and her dragonfly did. With no magic power to boost it? The chimera was the slowest one in the race, even when compared to the flying horse who stopped at every body of water. Kazehime had arrived several minutes ahead of the other’s, so she spent time just sitting their on the landing platform with the dragonfly resting beneath her arm, hand idly stroking its head. If anything she had expected Leila to come in second, but instead she was being harassed by the phoenix again. For some reason? The firebird decided it really liked the frightened wind user. However this time, the dragonfly flew circles around the other flying creature to keep it bayed slightly. Jiyu could not focus on fear, because now the largest fear she ever had came back, her heart shattering and eyes welling up with tears at the thought, hands pushing against the deck as she got tired of waiting. With her demon speed and tracking ability? She could find Leila easily! If they had to send out a search party, oh damn what if Leila died thinking, oh damn, no, just, no she couldn’t lose someone else important to her! The wind mage jumped off the deck rashly, just as the Eden Mage came out of the forest, her mind whirling with the single thought of ‘oh shit’ considering she now had to explain how she could be fine after jumping- nope she was a wind user, so there was no reason to blame her ability to jump like this on anything besides her magic. “Leila!”

Without a choice, the eden mage would end up having a wind user falling on top of her, arms settling on her shoulders and gripping, so she wouldn’t topple them over. “Damn it, jumping like that has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve done lately.” but if she hadn’t she would not have gotten down to Leila so quickly. Considering the place Jiyu had been before was a landing platform! Either way, it was still stupid since she could not fly on her own yet, the dragonfly and pheonix following her down, the bug landing on her head, an aid to keeping her hood up. As she calmed down, realizing the girl's face was the only thing hurt? She let go and her feet touched the ground, odd eyes drying slowly.

“Hey, so the queen wants to see us.” the female spoke up, rubbing her neck slightly, the action looking weird with her cape and hood. Jiyu was just happy for now that leila was alright, her eyes shining slightly as she turned around. “So lets-wha?!” the gryphon forced one of it’s feather’s towards them, talon covered paw simply shoving it in the face of the two girls “You want us to have this?” it nodded and then flew off again, because why would something with such a temper stick around to explain itself! Jiyu then looked back at Leila “Why don’t you keep a hold of this?” she spoke up, when she realized that she night mix this special feather up with one of her three, holding it out for Leila to take from her. Jiyu had no reason to see why she’d need the feather again, so she had no issue giving it to someone she intended to avoid when this trip was over. Hopefully, this would just make sure Leila didn’t think she was hated. The whole reason Jiyu was being weird, distant and such? Was to make sure the Eden Mage never had to see her demon, never had to hate her!

“Lets go than.” she spoke it softly, turning around and starting to walk towards the castle, wondering why the queen herself wanted audience with them. “What do you think she wants than?” she had to say something, even if she refused to really look at her friend, and kept acting weird, the silence would kill her! So Jiyu said anything she could think of, to keep them distracted.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 30th August 2016, 4:19 pm

It was a bit annoying to be going through those woords completely alone, knowing that she simply lost and that was it. Which made Jiyu's surprise quite pleasant. Though Leila would never expect her friend to just jump at her like that, shouting her name as if she just returned from the dead or something. "Y..yeah, it's me. What in the world is wrong?" Maybe she saw how she got smacked in the face by a branch? Certainly, that could call out some worries, but not that many. After all, she was a wizard. And wizards don't go down that easily! She would never be defeated by any stupid tree or whatever could attack her in these woods. But it was really nice knowing that Jiyu cared... and she deserved a hug for that. Though it didn't last too long, as she somewhat distanced herself quickly. Instead of doing anything further on the topic of them being reunited for the first time after the race was over, she informed her that the queen wanted to meet them. Well, it wasn't that strange all things considered. After all, one of them was the winner of this grand race, there were congratulations to be had! And she even received a reward already... a single magical feather from the griffin. That certainly was surprise, especially since it was gift from the creature itself. Perhaps to show respect to the one who managed to beat it in the race? It was definitely possible. Which made it a bit awkward when Jiyu decided that Leila was the one who should have the feather instead of her. Why? The reason was unknown to the girl. "Are you sure? It's your prize, you know? And it's clearly enchanted as well, it could be useful."

If she didn't want it even after that, she would take the feather. After all, you should never refuse gifts that are offered to you, unless there was something you would have to return after accepting. And then there was the matter of queen who wanted to see them. "She probably wants to see the one who won this year's race. Prepare for your 15 minutes of fame girl!" Leila would slap Jiyu's back before getting better grip on her. In few moments, the ground beneath them would be broken and a big tree would grow in an instant, bringing the two girls into the same height as the landing platform with it's finish line. It was certainly easier to walk to the castle from there than just from the ground. It was nice that her magic now had some uses even out of the combat, just like now. Though she probably shouldn't be showing it too much, lest some guards could be alerted. So for now, she just followed Jiyu to the queen's place obediently.

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 1st September 2016, 9:47 am

459 words

The wind mages heart was still pounding in panic, something no one who did not know her past, well it would be hard to understand for anyone besides her father or someone she grew up with. Considering one morning she’d been having fun with her mother, and only hours later their house and her mother had been burned? Jiyu did have a intense fear of losing people she cared about, in any way. Even if they left her on their own? It would hurt as if they had died! The thought Leila could have been seriously hurt or died, had been a little too much for the wind user to take, so she let her embrace last the amount of time it could, arm's much tighter than the embraces Jiyu had given since they re-encountered in midi. “N-Nothing.” but the stutter in her voice said clearly enough for the little wind mage, something had been wrong, just nothing she wanted to admit to verbally.

Jiyu glanced at Leila as she enforced the idea of the feather being enchanted. If it was? It could be a nice parting gift to help keep Leila safe, since Jiyu did not intend on them encountering again after this. Doing something to ensure her friend stayed safe after this trip was over? It seemed the right thing, and plus she would hate to get a majestic gryphon feather mixed up with her own three simple feathers. “I have these, so I’d get it mixed up.” she pulled out the three feather’s from beneath her hood, displaying them, before tucking them back behind her hidden elfin ear once more.

She had almost forgotten Leila could pull stunts like that, and was thankful for the dragonfly sitting on her head, otherwise her hood might have come off due to the sudden rise! “Yeah I guess so.” the center of her back hurt from that slap, reminding her how weak her psychically form was even if her magic was intensely powerful. “So, do you know where we're going, cause I don’t.” the female spoke up once more, laughing slightly at the ideal she was the one invited to the queens castle, and she had no idea how to get there. Oh well, they would figure this out, detaching from leila to set back on the platform and motioning for the dragonfly to go home. Maybe after this trip? She’d get herself one of those, it had been nice to fly on it, and it fit perfectly on her head, it actually had felt kinda right to have it atop her hood. “I guess we just walk until someone tells us we’re going the wrong way?” she finally suggested, shrugging her shoulders from beneath the cape she wore.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 2nd September 2016, 2:03 pm

Leila simply had to sigh when she laid her eyes on the poor wind mage. There always something about her that just painted the girl as a fragile flower, simple to break apart on accident. And Leila definitely didn't want to do something like that, she treasure this friend too much to allow herself to hurt her, even if not intentionally. And disliked the fact that she even doubted her before! Her negative way of thinking, it had been a while since it got into her way like this, clouding her judgement and the truth that was standing in front of her. Thinking about it, the last time she was so depressed like this morning was when she found her father's dead body laying in an abandoned shack that was hidden among the mountains of Joya. It was kinda funny thinking about it now, considering that Joya would be their final destination after this audience with the local queen. She had to make sure she would pay her respects to him once there. He must feel lonely being buried all the way in that nothingness with no one tending to his grave. A small detour like that from all those festivals surely wouldn't hurt too much. But right now, she wanted to focus on the reality in front of her, on the fact that she was actually spending time with a friend. A friend who was pretty stubborn and still wanted her to have that feather, even showing that she had few of her own, even though those were clearly not from creatures like the one they had seen just few moments ago. But accepting a gift was something that should be done, so if she truly wanted... Leila extended her hand and accepted the feather with a warm smile on her face, very different from the expression she was wearing before the race started.

It was good that they had spent some time flying through the air at high speed, it truly did remove all the dangerous negativity from her head. Wind was one good ally when you needed something of this sort. As they got back to the platform, the magical creatures followed. Though it was clear that the phoenix had just about zero interest left in Leila, so it certainly didn't need any convincing to leave and do it's own business. That did make the girl kinda hurt on the inside, after all, her guild was the Golden Phoenix. This was almost like an insult from a stupid little bird... anyway, they now had to focus on their way to the castle. And when Jiyu mentioned that she had no idea where it actually was, Leila stopped dead in her tracks, a twisted expression on her face indicating that sweet mixture of seriousness and wanting to laugh really hard. "Yeah, well... the last time I visited Seven was at least a decade ago, afraid I don't quite remember where the place is either." In the end, she simply laughed and scratched the back of her head. As her partner said, they just had to ask around. Anyone from this place should be able to show them the right direction. And how hard could it be to miss an entire castle with a princess inside of it? But there was something she wanted to do before they would start walking. Without any warning or indication, she grabbed Jiyu's hand tightly and refused to let go. "Whatever is happening, I don't care. Just know that I'm here when you'll eventually be ready, okay?" Trying to reassure her friend with a smile, they continued walking.

Combat Status:

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd September 2016, 2:50 pm

This fragile flower? Would at one point in time be capable of taking down just about any enemy thrown at her. Even if Jiyu was stubborn and strong, the truth actually was that her body was weak beyond compare, the wind mage could not last in close combat, because her magic was all she had! She could never admit it out load, but she really was fragile and easy to break, punches or anything of the sort being twice as effective against her weak and magic heavy body. However only those who got too close to the wind user could cause her physical harm, which was the reason for her powerful magic and behavior. If she could keep anyone from getting close to her, than she could continue surviving. Honestly? Even before obtaining a weakened body like she now had, the wind mage had lived like that, and it had served her well up until the point she chose to trust Marschal, settle into a Guild, after that her life went three thousand ways to hell and she was always falling, unable to catch herself. Sometimes she wished she could change that decision, go back to being a loner and a runaway ship hopper. However when she laid down at night after all this stress, for some reason she also knew that none of this was something she could ever trade in, even if her life would be far easier without it.

Leila’s words put a strange expression on the wind mage’s face, something mixed between sorrow, anger, joy, fear, it was just so muddled that it could not described. Tentatively? She reached up and rubbed the hair right next to  the eden mages top hat, biting her lower lip; No matter how much she wanted those words spoken to be true, her desire to keep Leila by her side as a companion and not watch her friend from a distance, never directly interacting again. Jiyu knew by now, within her own head, that this was just something the other girl likely could not come to accept! No matter how much she wished that revealing her half demon status would not change the friendship they had fostered, Kazehime could see no way for that to be the truth, and her eyes reflected something along those lines, as she turned away and gripped Leila’s hand, hoping to somehow prompt her into letting go after this.

“It’s nothing trust me, I think that’s the castle.” she was lying and telling Leila to trust her at the same time, pushing forward towards the castle, avoiding any eye contact now, fangs pierced into her own lip, causing blood to trickle down her chin. However the wind mage had no noticed this until she stood in front of the queen a few minutes later. “Congrats on winning the race, here is your prize, Oh dear, you’ve got blood on your face, here.” The wind mage jolted as the queen touched her chin with a fancy handkerchief, wiping away her blood, and Jiyu reminded herself not to swallow any that might have pooled in her mouth. “Is there a bathroom?” once she was directed to it, the wind user took time using the sink to flush the blood from her bitten lip, until it stopped bleeding and her mouth was devoid of any blood to accidently swallow. If Leila did not suspect her of being a demon already? Her reaction to blood, if she consumed it, would do the trick.

“We have to be going now, our ship is set to depart tonight.” she made the comment as she returned to the area she’d left Leila and the queen. Honestly? She was just wiped, and she needed to lock herself in her room and scream into her pillow for a few good days.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 2nd September 2016, 4:01 pm

Her mouth said that everything was fine, and yet, her body was saying and showing that there definitely was something wrong. But Leila had faith in her friend and when she heard words 'trust me', she did, only nodding before speaking as well. "Alright, if you say so." If she was lying, then there must have been a reason for it. For the time she knew Jiyu, she learned that this girl wouldn't just lie without a proper reason and for personal gain. So there was absolutely no way that she actually was fine. But Leila also knew that there were certain things everyone had to deal with alone. No matter how strong bonds they had with other people, it was just in nature of some problems, having to solve them and face them alone without any help. And again, she believed in Jiyu... which is why she decided not to pry at all, leaving her alone to face whatever demons were chasing her. And only if things would go downhill in extreme fashion, she would force her way in and help her even if she refused. After all, there was a certain promise that Leila could never break, even if it would cost her her life... she had to protect her precious few friends with all she got. And she was determined to do so! Indeed, the person who said that pure determination is nearly all you need to succeed was not wrong at all. People would view that point with a little bit of pessimism, but she knew that there was some truth in it. After all, yo must never give up in order to continue your life. And this situation was almost no different from that, as Leila refused to just let it all go. Even if she was silent for now, there would be time in the future when she could help. That she was sure of.

Thinking about all that, she didn't even realize that quite a big amount of time had passed. And in that time, they got pretty damn close to the castle under Jiyu's lead. She sure was something, finding her way around like that on her own while her partner was absorbed in thoughts and dragged by her. The castle was nothing short of majestic as well, it's gardens showing lush green grass with beautiful flowers and impressive sculptures. It was shame that their time here was limited. Because of that, Leila had to make a mental note to come back at some point in the future and take it all in. After all, she was all about them beautiful gardens. And inside of the castle was just as beautiful, albeit in a little different way. It sure was strange to be walking on a red carpet towards a figure of great authority. All they did was win a race and suddenly they were meeting the queen. And they said that moving through the ranks was hard in the real world. Of course, Leila wasn't actually the one that was supposed to be here. But since she was Jiyu's partner, they allowed her to actually enter. Though she had to stay a bit further back when the wind mage approached the queen herself, who surprisingly seemed to lack substance and personality, or any royal manners at all. Or perhaps that was just the way Leila saw it, who really knew. Only confirming her worries from before, the girl bolted off to the nearest restroom, leaving Leila alone with the queen. And quite a bit of her guard. Responding to the queen's curious nad confused gaze with a shrug, Leila simply waited for her partner's return and didn't wait at all when she suggested they should leave because time was running short.

It truly was worrying to see Jiyu like this, and it was actually taking a great deal of self control for Leila to remain and not take any actions. She wanted to believe in her rather desperately. The way towards their flying ship felt so long, it was almost sickening. But when they made it, the two girls quickly separated again when Jiyu disappeared into her own room. And since Leila didn't quite have one as a simple passenger, she laid down on the deck and watched as the sun slowly slid behind the horizont, allowing darkness to take over. Their ship was moving slow and it would be a while before they arrive to their next destination, Joya. The land of famous cat people, popular for it's cat girls among many cat and girl lovers. Honestly, just thinking about it made her chuckle, especially with the memory of her doing a certain job in a certain cosplay café where she had a maid uniform along with fake cat ears and tail. It was shame that she didn't take that little outfit with her, it would certainly lighten up the mood. Though there was another worry about her allergies. Hopefully cat people weren't like actual cats who's fur cause Leila's skin to swell and turn read, along with giving her a serious coughs and sneezes. Despite her adventure around the world, she mostly avoided that nation. Probably because her father lived there, or rather, had an abandoned home there. And that place was something she would visit soon enough, perhaps as soon as they arrive. Yawning a little bit, the Eden's mage eventually drifted into sleep with memories of her past life on the mind, having a pleasant dream of her and her father while the ship continued on it's way to their final destination.

Combat Status:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:16 pm