Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami Empty IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami

Post by kittykool75 26th August 2016, 4:03 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami Empty Re: IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami

Post by kittykool75 29th August 2016, 11:15 am

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami BGj480f
    Lucius Foss Guildless C-Rank
    Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

The two of then where asked by Henry and Vivian Davidson, to go save there six year old daughter, Charlotte, who also goes by Charlie and Lottie. She had wandered off a week ago, she had always been a wandering curious child, so her being gone for a good half a hour wasn't unsettling to them. They called the authorities to go find her, they had been looking for her, but couldn't find her. Then the next day they got a letter stating that she was happy and was worshiping the sun, or something of that like. That's when they called in mages to help, though the few they called before them haven't returned. The two siblings where headed to the house of their clients now to find out the details, though Lucius already had a good idea of what was going on, and it's not like they will know anything about the tower anyways. They're normal people, willing to pay 30,000 jewels to a couple of seventeen year old wizards to go find their daughter. They are freaking out, so worried about their little six year old Lottie, but that was normal for any family. In some ways, the mage was jealous of these 'normal families', they cared for each other and didn't have some sort of mental disorder and dark magic running through their family line. Both of his parents lost it and abused him in multiple ways that we won't really get into at this moment, he had to grow up fast, he never got the chance of having a nice childhood. Well, not until he met Astrid, and he got taken in by her grandfather, but even then he didn't really feel like he belonged. He also had to adjust to the way the house operated, which wasn't intense training for over twelve hours, maybe a meal or two and beatings. It didn't even change that much when he was homeless and wandering, getting raised by the evil god that own the magic that he uses.
    Trying to get his mind off of that, he looked down at his sister of which he walked beside. As I said earlier, the two of them where head towards the house of the Davidson's, to find out more details of the incident. Letting out a quiet sigh he listened to his surroundings, birds where chirping, he never understood way people enjoyed their calls. He always found it annoying and had the want to shoot them, but, really, it was any other normal sunny day. Which was also irritating for him, he had both his black hat and sunglasses to protect his sensitive eyes from the bright light that had always hurt them since birth. His clothing style didn't really help him avoid the sun either, black, black and guess what, more black. Usually in layers, but this time he only wore a t-shirt, shorts and his lace up combat boots. It was just to hot today to wear anything more then that.
    Usually in these situations he would try to break the silence with some random conversation, like normal people. But he was with his sister, and she understood that he had a hard time starting conversations, and usually started them herself. The assassin also had a hard time keeping up conversations, but it came easier to him when talking to his precious elder sister. They knew each other the best, and enjoyed each others company, but nowadays they didn't hang out that often anymore. They used to both be in Black Rose, but then Astrid left with her music mentor to his own new guild. And then Lucius also went and got himself banished, had the scar from where the black colored guild tattoo was teared off. He could almost feel it sting again, it usually felt like it was hurting again whenever he thought about that time. Even though it was just all in his head, like a lot of things were.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    665 3,750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami Empty Re: IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami

Post by Guest 29th August 2016, 5:15 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

A cult kidnapping a girl? Nothing about that statement settled well with Astrid. While she didn't know much about cults in the first place she could never say she had heard anything good about them. Strange people in hoods who did weird rituals and fought with anyone who tried to mess with their beliefs. They were anything but good people. And now she had even more reason to dislike them. While she did think people with similar mindsets gathering and talking was actual very good, when it got the point where they messed with other people around them, that was taking it a bit too far.
    The only good thing from this, was that they never hid their locations in hopes people would like to join them. That made them quite easy to find.

Able to spot the tiled red tower in the distance above the tree line Astrid's crimson gaze fell on her brother who walked alongside her. He had been rather silent the entire way here, forcing her to make a small comment here or there that she hoped would spark up a conversation. Though after a while the violinist was able to tell quickly that he wasn't really in the mood for talking. She respected it and didn't say anything after that. Though now that they were nearing their destination, they had to plan their attack.
    "So, how should we go about this?" the silver haired female asked, tilting her head in question.
    "Do we barge in guns blazing? Or take a more stealthy approach?" She didn't mind either way, both were equally workable. Though the latter may be a bit easier since this was a higher ranking job than what they were use to.
    288 words ● @tag ● 1/15

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 29th August 2016, 9:04 pm

Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

She attempted some other conversation topics, but they didn't keep up. He was glad she respected his want to not want to talk, though he figured it was probably a little hard for the seventeen year old. Being the social butterfly that she always has been, normal people would just run back inside after seeing a little malnourished dirty and blood boy. Not Astrid, she walked right up to him with a smile, that was Astrid for you. She stopped, looking up to see was she was seeing, the roof of Mystic Tower. Looking back down at her when he heard her starting to speak, asking him a question of what they should do now. Lucius pondered between the two options that where given to him by the silver haired young woman, waiting a little bit before answering in a calm and rather tired sound tone of voice. "Well I think we should go the more stealth like approach. You and me both know that would be the safer route" taking the latter option, choosing it more for the safety of her, if he was soloing he would go in and massacre everybody if it wasn't requested to do otherwise. But when around his elder sister, he worried about her, which was strange, being the rather narcissistic person that he was. Though it was common for psychopathic people such as himself to be very self-absorbed, and not normal for them to get attached to people such as he did for Astrid. "Do you mind if I lead? Unless you got some secret fighting training I don't know of, I think it would be safer to do so" saying this, not trying to sound to conceited, even though he was. But really, that was a smart suggestion on his part to be honest, letting the highly trained assassin lead in a stealth mission and not a very experienced violinist. That's just his opinion though, he would go with something else if his little sister wished so, unless it was an extremely stupid idea. Then that would be a no, very complicated how he worked around her. Wanting her to be safe and considering her needs, but also really wanting to do what he wants, all the time. It was very confusing to the poor psychopath, he still wasn't used to it, after all these years.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,059 3,750

"

Directory

Post by Guest 29th August 2016, 10:08 pm

Stealth, of course, was the best option. Though she hadn't expected any other answer from the male she was still quite relieved he had actually picked that instead of the other option. Otherwise they would be using a lot more energy fighting off wave after wave of followers until they got to the top of the tower. Even thinking about that made the musician exhausted. She was still getting use to her Dragon Slayer magic. To use it so much in one sitting when she wasn't even properly trained... It wouldn't end well.
    As he asked if he could lead in front of her, Astrid replied with a nod and a simple "sure."
    She had never been the leader type. Even if he hadn't asked she probably would have ended up falling behind at some point anyway. She was more use to taking orders than giving them.
    Back when she had her imp job with Kaisto and he suddenly pushed her into giving him orders it had frighted the girl, unsure of what to do. Even if in the end her plan did go well it was still disorienting, trying to come up with a plan on the spot. It pressured her and left her feeling disorganized. She never really wanted to do that again. Though of course when they were in such a position as a guild mage where they are put into life or death situations all the time, she would have to get use to making up plans and deciding things quickly.

Rolling her shoulders back to rid herself of the gathering thoughts she took a step back to fall behind her brother, hands intertwined behind her back as they neared the two giant double doors of the cult's home.
    293 words ● @tag ● 2/15

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 30th August 2016, 11:56 am

Arriving at the two double doors of the sun cult's tower, he walked up to them, and pushed on one. Slowly it opened, it was a very heavy door, yet he didn't struggle to much in pushing it open. Once Astrid walked herself inside, he, quietly as he possibly could, closed the door. The room was rather empty, four large pillars which held up the ceiling, stood symmetrically in the large room. There where few windows, that let some of the sunlight enter through, but it was still rather dark and hard to see. Glancing from side to side he didn't see anything, and there wasn't any noises. Seeing a little ways in front of them was a large spiral staircase, dead center between the four pillars. "Guess the only way to go is up" he muttered silently to his sister, though he didn't really expect an answer. He silenced his breath and footsteps, so they where completely soundless. One of the many skills that he learned in his assassin training, he vaguely sensed some people, but they where up.
    The green haired wizard lead the girl a little elder then himself, up the stairs. Keeping his eyes up, expecting to see someone pop up oh so suddenly. Watching carefully as he continued up, hold his arm out so his sister would not surpass where he was on the steps. Stopping when his head just barely passed the floor of the second story, seeing that there where a group of people a little ways away. He looked down at the albino colored girl, and gestured that there where some people. Letting out a soundless sigh, he placed his hands on the floor, and pulled himself up. Ignoring the last set of steps, he landed in a squat position, seeing plenty more pillars in this room. He silently ran and stood behind one, waiting till nobody was looking before gesturing to Astrid to come over to him.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,385 3,750

"

Directory

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th August 2016, 11:56 am

The member 'kittykool75' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami WeakMonster IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami WeakMonster

Post by Guest 30th August 2016, 1:16 pm

Unlike her young brother Astrid was not trained in the ways of the assassin. Actually, she wasn't trained for fighting in any way really. Back in her home village there was no need for such a thing. It was only once she had asked Elyx to be her mentor did she truly begin combat training. Though what Elyx taught her was mostly self defense alongside her music. What she had learned to do with her magic was entirely done by herself. With her old magic gone and replaced with dragon slayer magic she had spent many hours in the battle arena inside the guild hall trying to get a grip on what her new abilities were. If she had gotten any good at it though was up to everyone's personal opinions on magic and fighting.

She tried to keep quiet, but once in a while she would land weirdly on her foot, causing a small echo within the tower. Every time it happened she paused, her heart beating into her throat as she prayed the sun followers did not hear her. Thankfully, once they got to the top, it was apparent that they did not.
    About twenty of the cult members sat in silence in one big group, humming chants as they faced away from the stairs, red clothed hoods over their heads to hide their faces. Luckily for the mages, none of them noticed where they were. Following Lucius' orders Astrid hovered on the spiral stairs for a moment long, looking over her path towards the pillar before taking a step from her cover.

"Greetings, young one" a hooded follower loomed over the musician suddenly, almost causing her to jump from the scare. She steps back one, crimson eyes wide. How did they notice her to quickly? Maybe they weren't as distracted as she thought they were. The violinist began to sweaty nervously, unsure of what to do but allow her eyes to dart around the room.
    "Has thou seen the light and wish to join The Order Of the Sun?"
    How should she answer? Taking a step back to distance herself from the tall figure her mind began to race. If she said no surely they'd kill her and their plans would be lost. So what should she say?

"Y... Yes!" Astrid blurted out, her mind landing on a decision after a moment of spinning about. Digging her feet into the ground and straightening her posture to look more confident she forced a smile.
    "Thy haseth... Seeneth the... Lighteh?" she butchered the sentence, not being very knowledgeable with old English.
    "The sun himself has blessed me with... Erm... A vision! He told me to come here and... Find what my destiny shall... Be..." At this point she had started to get so nervous she began to make stuff up. She wasn't even aware of what she was saying anymore, it all came out from her mouth without her consent.
    The hooded figure paused, looking over the mage, causing her to try and push back her nerves even more and put up a brave front. After what seemed like forever the follower raised one hand, using the other to grab a hold of Astrid's. Caught off at first she let out a gasp, but all he did was turn to the other followers within the room, holding her hand up high with his.

"Brothers and sisters of the sun! New blood flows within us today! Welcome our newest member! Praise the sun!"
    The others cheered, throwing up their hands in excitement as they chanted.
    Looking around at them sheepishly the slayer let out a small, nervous chuckle.

"P-Praise... The sun..."
    Without a second thought she looked back to her brother's hidden position, pleading with her eyes for him to help her. She didn't want to become part of a cult, at least not this one.
    646 words ● @tag ● 3/15 - 4/15

Last edited by Madame Astrid on 10th November 2017, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 30th August 2016, 4:56 pm

Staying quieter then anything, he held out on darting right to attacking the man. He didn't think she was to loud, but some how they had noticed the girl. She looked terrified, but kept on a brave face, totally butchering the Old English. Yet somehow they believed her, why? A confused look on his face appeared, but was quickly relapsed with a angry face once the sun disciple touched his beloved sister. Trying to keep his aura under wraps while they talked a bit more, the man held up his elder sisters arm. Great, his sister joined a sun cult, at least her powers worked for it. Slightly.
    Seeing her pleading eyes, he stepped out from his hiding place, releasing his black aura. The whites of his eyes turned the color of black, and black vein like lines spread out from his eyes, the assassin ignored the throbbing pain it gave him. Mouthing 'shield' to his sister, hoping she would understand to put up a magic shield around herself. Stepping harshly on the ground, he set off a pulse, causing D-Rank damage within a ten meter radius of him. Thankfully the group of nineteen approached the other, so his attack hit all of them. It stunned them slightly, just enough time for him to pull out his switchblade and flick it open. Turning it into a scythe, he swung the reaping weapon over his sisters head, slicing right through the man's neck. The head dropped to the ground, then the body, blood started to pour out around the dragon slayer as the dark mage ran off to fight more. Going into a duel against one sun mage, they managed the get one hit on his shoulder, but he only took this hit so he could impale them through the back. Seeing two of their men killed, three of the sun mages ran off in fear. Grinning, ignoring the blood that covered his chest and other parts of his body, he darted and attack more enemies. Totally ignoring the fact that he had magic, he kept fighting with his scythe like, well, a psychopath.
    Spinning his weapon between his fingers he called out to his sister "Come on Astrid, join the fun" he said glancing back at her with a wild look in his blue green eyes, and a crazed grin on his pale complexion. As he said this, he sliced of the arm of a mage but he ran off as fast as he could, being a smarter, or more cowardly one, either or. Lunging forward he turned it back into a switchblade and he stabbed it into the stomach of a young female sun mage, fear in her eyes as he yanked it back out, and stabbing it back in. Laughing when her body fell limp onto the ground, turning it back into a scythe he stared at the remaining thirteen mages, a chipper, but rather creepy edge to the tone of his voice "So who's next?"

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,883 3,750

H P:

E n e m y    I n f o:
    Injured Have 100hp
    Fled 4
    Dead 3

"

Directory

Post by Guest 12th September 2016, 6:05 pm

Easily able to see the warning her brother had given her Astrid mouthed the words for her shield spell to herself, the bubble shield instantly appearing around the musician with a spark of light, protecting her from Lucius' area attack. As the dark pulse immersed the entire floor of the tower in dark magic the white shield surrounding Astrid would crack only slightly, pushing the slayer back as she was met with the force. She flinched back against it, looking down as she started to hear something wet drip and pool around her feet.
    Blood. A wide eyed look around revealed to the musician something she did not believe could happen in just a few seconds. Some of the followers were dead, or currently bleeding out on the cold floor around her, places of the bodies chopped in half and oozing with dark blood. Lucius laughed as he sliced his bloodied scythe through another follower, watching as she screamed and fell over in pain. All Astrid could do was stare, stare as the people around her either fled or met their demise at the hands of the teen. The metallic, foul-smelling blood quickly filled the room and overtook the ashy smell of incense. It was a bloodbath.
    Then the head flew off.
    Feeling the man’s arm fall limp in her’s the mage looked to her side, crimson eyes widening in horror as his body fell over, headless and motionless.
    Her light bubble fizzled away into nothing, but her wide stare stayed on the body of the man next to her. No. No no no. This wasn’t what she wanted. Weren’t they going to try and stealth this entire mission? To ensure no one would get hurt? That was their plan, right? To get through this without unneeded spilt blood. But now, as the sun followers kept coming, Lucius kept them bleeding.
    “Lucius! Stop!” she screamed towards her brother, able to sense all the killing had dragged him into one of his dark episodes again. This wasn’t good. If she didn’t do anything he would keep hurting people. Including himself.

“Oi! Lady! Get outta here while ya can! This guy’s insane!” One of the hooded figures yelled to her as they rushed toward her with flaming fists, two sun followers standing either side of her. It was apparent they hadn’t realized she wasn’t actually going to join their cult… A huge mistake.
    With her quickened reflexes the slayer grabbed one wrist each of the sun mages, twisting them behind their backs and placing both of them in front of her, tightening her grip so they could not run away.. The two yelled in pain and cursed her, but was soon silenced and gulped in fear as they peered upon glowing, narrowed red eyes. They held a fierce fire in them, unusual to Astrid’s normal soft gaze. There was something menacing about her stare, like she wanted she could kill them both with it.

“You tell your friends to get out of here. Either that or i throw each and every one of you out that window and wait until i hear you go splat.” She paused, eyes lingering on both of them before continuing.
    “What are you going to do?”
    Using a foot to push them away the hooded figures would fall over on the hands and knees before scrambling to their feet, shaking in fear.

“C-Crazy bitch!” One yelled in a squeaky voice, pointing a wagging finger at her before following his friend to the door. A few of the sun mages had paused to observe the seen, watching is awe. But the slayer simply gave them her angry glare one by one, allowing a silver aura to overtake one of her hands.

“Leave” she breathed. Without a second thought six sun mages rushed down the spiral stairs, tripping over each other to try and leave the fastest, easily intimidated by the daunting aura of the girl.
    Sighing Astrid turned back to the few sun mages still attacking, the silver aura around her hand growing.
    Well… She couldn’t save the stupid ones.
    673 words ● @tag ● 5/15 - 6/15

Post by Guest 12th September 2016, 7:30 pm

(rolling)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th September 2016, 7:30 pm

The member 'Ami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami WeakMonster IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami WeakMonster IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami Boss IT'S JUST THE SUN IN YOUR EYES ☺ private, job, ami NormalMonster
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 13th September 2016, 12:10 pm

This was so enjoyable for the young teenager, he heard the soft voice of his elder sister call out his name, but he didn't really listen. He was to distracted, taking the lives of the initiates of the sun. Stabbing them with his switchblade, or slicing them up into little bits and pieces with the same weapon in it's reaping form. His black clothes where soaked in the blood of the followers of the sun, though the crimson fluids of the disciples weighed him down, he didn't act like it did. Swinging the mid-range weapon like it was a streamer, he killed all of his opponents. His sister scared away the smart ones, as expected of his sister, always trying to prevent deaths. Even the deaths of her enemies, it's a surprise she has survived this long by doing 'what's right'. She was naive, yet for some reason, Lucius still loved her as his sister. Even though that is one trait he tends to hate in people the most, the innocence, the constant want to help people. They where polar opposites, yet still got along the best, though they did have their occasional sibling argument, but what siblings don't?
    As the young assassin finished up with the last of the sun disciple idiots that decided to stick around and meet their end, twenty-five more followers of the sun arrived. Probably hearing all of the commotion that the teen was making while fighting. Twenty of them where just like the last group they fought, or Lucius fought and Astrid scared away. Five of them where stronger, and actually seemed like they might not run away with their tail between their legs. They where all shocked at what they saw, bodies strewn across the marble floor in pieces, blood pooling a large area of the ground. And in the middle of it, a six foot ten inches teenage assassin standing with a grin on his that could make someone run away in pure terror. Of which it did, some of the smart newcomers to the cult ran away when they saw the psychopath. They put the pieces together, and knowing they wouldn't live, they ran, which is why I call them smart. The other ones where just overflowing with stupidity, with their sun magic encasing their fists, they charged at the boy.
    The first row of them, a good five of them, died in a matter of seconds. Death by beheading, their heads fell to the ground, and then their bodies followed along with a pool of their fresh blood. The teenager laughed, all giddy now, he tossed his body weight back and forth between his two feet. His black scythe spinning between his long, pale fingers. A wide grin on his face that would make you think of the Cheshire Cat, and wide, whiteless eyes. The white now being black due to his powers being activated, though the eyes and the veins around his eyes throbbed with pain, he acted as if he felt nothing. He wasn't fully in his psychopathic massacre state, he was rather close. Treating all of this killing as if it was just some sort of game, like he did always. He was busy killing that he totally forgot that he was on a job with his elder sister, who was probably shouting out his name, telling him to stop. Yet he didn't hear a word.
    He was hit multiple times by the hands and feet of the sun followers, but he kept on fighting with the same crazy look in his eyes and grin on his face. The bodies where hitting the floor one by one, some of them just barely getting away from the crazed teen. Currently dueling one of the apprentices of the sun, a strong presence filled the room. As he stabbed the guy he was fighting in the heart, he looked over, he saw a largely built man. Covered in an insane amount of robes, a crown atop his bald head. The man hovered down the staircase, though a kind smile on his face, there was some sort of evil behind it. Landing on the ground a ways away from the sadist and the pacifist, Lucius squinted at him. "So your the boss here huh?" the teen muttered to himself, then he recklessly charged at him with his scythe ready. Unable to dodge, he was shot with a large beam of sunlight, it hit him dead on, none of the beam missed him. His breath was knocked out of him, he coughed up saliva and blood upon impact with the wall behind him, which made him fly past his sister. His eyes, which where now bleeding due to the intense light magic, wide with shock. When he regained his breath, he pulled himself out of the crater that he just made in the wall. Stumbling slightly, he held his knew wound on his chest, the sun beam burn the entirety of his torso. Walking forward tearing off the remnants of his shirt as he did so, he placed himself in front of his sister. Placing one arm protectively in front of her, her wiped some of the blood that came out of his mouth and eyes, off with his hand.  

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,762 3,750

H P:

"

Directory

Post by Guest 13th September 2016, 2:41 pm

They kept coming. Every time the mage looked towards the stairs it was a sea of ever ending red, the hooded figures gathering around them in groups and firing hot light at them. While for the most part Astrid was able to keep scaring some away and fending off the others with her magic, it was starting to get exhausting. When she would subdue one, five more would pop up to take their place.
    The musician breathed in, her mouth open and gasping for air as her chest heaved heavily with every breath. Burn marks and bruises were scattered across her body and her clothes were none the cleaner. Crimson eyes looked around her, noticing the sun magic users had managed to surround her in a circle. How many of these guys were there? Surely not this many people joined cults like this. At least, of their own free will.
    This was no time to be tired. She had to push through and finish these guys off before they did to her.
    Gritting her teeth her arm encased itself in a silver aura, glowing and vibrating, ready to jump back into the fight. Until, that was, the sun followers suddenly fell to their knees in a bowing position, all facing away from her. Confused at first Astrid tilted her head, eyes looking down questioningly to each member. What were they doing? Did she manage to scare them enough for them to give up completely? Maybe she didn't knew her own scare factor... But as she looked up to the place they were facing, the truth was reviled. The crazily dressed figure seemed to float down the spiral stairs, landing before them, the golden crown upon his head glistening in the brightly lit room. A crown, like a king... Did that mean he was their leader? That was why they were bowing down. That made more sense.

Turning her head to see her brother launch at the man she watched in horror as he managed to fling a beam across the room into him.
    "Lucius!" The slayer screamed her brother's name, legs twitching in place as she prepared to run over and help him. Yet, despite looking extremely bloody and burnt, Lucius wandered over in front of her before she could help him, lifting an arm in front of her protectively. It took a second of staring before she actually reacted, standing in awe at the dark mage's pain tolerance. That hit looked really hard, he was lucky all he got was a burn and some blood. Any more powerful and it could have really done some worse damage.
    Rushing over to stand beside Lucius Astrid took no time in healing him, muttering the words of her healing spell under her breath as she hovered a silver glowing hand above his body. With a simple wave the wounds would start to close up and burn marks melted away, returning his body to near perfection. Once done she sighed, looking up to Lucius with a small smile. That was a close one. Knowing Lucius he wouldn't have said he needed healing, which is why she had took it upon herself to do it anyway. Even if he said he didn't, he really did.
    Blinking once as she heard laughter erupt from the sun leader her smile soon faded back to a frown, shuffling slightly closer to the tall man to whisper.
    "I think that's the head of the cult. Maybe if we beat him the others will flee." They seemed to respect him enough to bow to him even in the middle of the fight. If the followers were dumb enough to do that maybe if they saw their leader defeated they would have no choice to retreat. Then they would be able to continue their search for the man's daughter without anymore trouble.
    642 words ● @tag ● 7/15 - 8/15

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 13th September 2016, 8:26 pm

Before he could protest against it, his sister was healing him with her magic. He grunted, though he was against this, he didn't say anything. Lucius not being one for depending on people so easily, he could be at the brink of death and still not ask for help, that is how stubborn this teenager could be. Once she healed him of all of his wounds, he felt a lot better, though he didn't admit it. Looking down he saw the bright crimson eyes of his dear elder sister, and an innocent and pure smile on her face, targeted at him. He couldn't help but smile slightly himself, though he wiped it off of his pale complexion when she spoke to him. Saying her thoughts in a form of a whisper, quick shooting ideas appeared in his highly intellectual brain. Though he didn't like these ideas himself, he knelt down and faced his sister. Letting out a sigh he looked into her wide, bright red eyes with his own blue green ones, that were still whiteless. "Go on ahead and get Charlotte, I'll deal with this freak" he whispered to his elder sister.
    Though he didn't like the idea of leaving her alone to handle any other sun disciples she might encounter, he didn't want her to have to deal with this guy. Lucius didn't want her to get hurt like he just had, and really didn't want her to get hurt like she had with that damn yokai. How could she be friends with her? After all that happened, there was no one he hated more. There was no one that deserved pain more then Izayuki Hyoujin, that monster hurt his sister, and made her cry. Though he knew he couldn't face her, he was to weak, and in no way in hell would he admit it, but scared of her. He was to weak to defend himself and especially not his sister. So this was really hard for him to do this, though he put on a face right at this moment when he talked to the dragon slayer. He didn't want her to see him weak or scared, not anymore then she already has in these recent months. The young assassin grinned, more in a way to give her reassurance that he would be okay down on the second story by himself. Having his large hand on her small shoulder, he tried to prevent himself from squeezing her, but he probably did. This facade was probably not as good as all the rest that he has, so knowing his sister, she might be able to see through. See that he is scared and worried as all hell, but is trying to stay strong. It was an odd state to see the teenager, who constantly acts like all that, walking around like he owns the place. Known to have a very large ego, so much so you would think he stole somebody else's self-interest.
    Seeing something from the corner of his eye, he wrapped his arms around his sister, and he jumped back. Reason for this was another ray of sunlight getting shot at them from the Archmage. He held Astrid in his long arms, it felt like to him that he was holding nothing, glaring at the sun mage he pulled out his scythe. His aura started to slip out from his body, standing straight, he ran at the elder man, but with more caution this time. He used his scythe to boost himself forwards, he needed to get the white dragon slayer behind him. Holding her in one arm and his weapon of reaping in his mechanical hand, he swung his mid-range weapon at the mage who easily dodged. Though he didn't care, he was only using this as a distraction, he gently set his sister down and mouthed 'Go'. Quickly shoving her over to the spiral staircase as another beam came shooting back at them. Letting her run off, the Archmage of the sun kept his eyes on Lucius, who's black aura was now flooding from his body full force. "Your not welcome here, child of darkness" the cult leader said, his voice boomed and echoed through the large room, say this to the dark mage who was now engaging him in battle.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    3,480 3,750

"

Directory

Post by Guest 16th September 2016, 3:48 pm

Leave him to fight the leader? By himself? The girl's crimson gaze widened at her brother's suggestions. How could she go through with such a plan? He had just crushed him against the wall with little effort. This guy was no joke. Lucius could get seriously hurt if he went at this alone. He needed her. They needed each other. Whenever her brother had gotten hurt it was always up to her to heal him, it was almost like a twenty four hour job, seeing how constantly he came home from fights, bruised and battered. But unlike those fights, this one actually meant life or death. The leader had caused so much damage in one hit... How could he expect her to leave him?
    ... Though... She did see where he was coming from. Her gaze scrolled over to the staircase in the far wall, lingering upon it.
    If she went to go find Charlotte then they could get her out now before something bad happens and they end up failing their mission. They probably knew what they were here for by now, since this was not the first time a group of wizards came barging in and tore up their place. They were at risk. Their client was at risk. It was the smartest plan, but also the most dangerous. Astrid could not help feel a bit hesitant. But eventually, she caved in.
    "... Okay."
    A small breath releasing through her nose she placed a hand on Lucius' shoulder.
    "You just better not die... Or i'm gonna-" she cut herself off, squeezing the shoulder a little more tightly as she relived the moments of her life where she had almost already lost him. The alleyway, the hotel, and those nights he'd come home covered in blood, barely breathing. The pain in her chest grew into a tight ball of emotions.
    "... Take care..." Deciding not to finish her original sentence the slayer used her greatly increased speed to run over to the staircase, hopping onto the first step before disappearing into the darkness.
    341 words ● @tag ● 9/15

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 20th September 2016, 8:57 pm

Releasing a sigh reverting his eyes back to his opponent and away from his elder sister, he had to trust in her, believe that she would make it out alive. But first, he would have to think this of himself also. Thinking that his shadow magic would be useless against this wielder of sun-make, he decided against using. Waiting for a moment let a beam homed in on him, before he rolled out of the way at the very last second. Standing for a moment, he deactivated his magic, the black veins around his eyes faded away and the whites returned. Taking a few heavy breaths before running towards the man that hovered above him, he needed to get him down on the ground, otherwise there would be trouble for the young assassin. While he also needed to actually start fighting him before he hit him again, he wouldn't be able to take that much damage. Looking up at the Archmage of the Sun, or whatever his oh-so-great tile was, he had a wide smile on his face. It was all to unsettling though, you could tell there was something hiding behind that grin, that along with the sinister look in his eyes. What was his deal? What was he planning that he was recruiting all of these people, what was he going to do with all of them? Because Lucius knew that there was never anything good with these cults, there was no salvation, no god that could help them. Gods when there was one, are all greedy, only doing things for their own gain. Well at least that's what it seems like to the dark mage, he hasn't ever met any gods that were doing something for the sake of the humans.
    Just barely managing to dodge from one of his sun rays of death, he darted towards the staircase, he figured that if he climbed up it a bit he would be able to reach the wizard of sunlight. When you think sun, you think of happiness, brightness, all of the good things in life. Not burning to death or getting shot constantly by some big phony god guy, but that was life for you, well for a mage at least. Climbing up the staircase, he reached the level of the powerful mage. Taking a few deep breaths before balancing himself on the railing, bending his knees slightly he got ready to jump. Personally this seemed rather stupid to him, but it was the only choice he had in the matter. He couldn't just bail out and run after his sister, this guy would just blast him to bits. Like he was about to do right now, aiming another beam of sunlight at the dark wizard, who swiftly jumped above it right when it started to fixate on him. Jumping and reaching out, he just managed to grabbed the hem of one of the many cloaks of which the man wore. Finally a time his height came in handy, one of the only times these long arms were of use to the six foot ten inches teenager. Grumbling something to himself, the mage attempted to kick him off. Trying to make it so he wouldn't be weighed down by the two-hundred and twenty pounds that was pulling him down, closer to the ground of which he was trying to prevent himself from getting to. Though the young adult managed to keep his grip, climbing up the cloaks, he leg go with one hand. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his knife and flicked it open, a slight shock appeared on the archmage's face. Aiming his hand straight at the tall boy, he charged up another attack, and if he didn't dodge, Lucius would be hit right in the face. He pulled himself up, doing a pull up with one arm on the man, he thrust the blade into his stomach. Getting a twist or two in there while also using one of the abilities of the blade, of which cause his targets to bleed more. Then he yanking it out, and jumped back over to the staircase railing.
    The sun mage with held a scream, but he clutched his wound and landed harshly on the ground. Though the shadow wielder didn't go without a wound also, he still managed to get that sun ray, though good news it wasn't his face. But his left arm was now completely useless, and he didn't have any cloth to protect it this time. A large burn covered the span of his long arm, gritting his teeth together, he continued to hold onto the white railing for a bit longer. Dropping himself the few feet that he was away from the ground, landing in a squat, he pushed himself back up. Looking over to his left to see the damage done to his left arm, it didn't look good at all, it hurt even worse then it felt. Which was saying a lot, his sister was for sure going to yell at him when he got back to her. But for now he was stuck on the second floor, fighting this dolt.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    4,342 3,750

H P:
    140 200

A r c h m a g e ' s    H P:
    205 225

Last edited by kittykool75 on 22nd September 2016, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"

Directory

Post by Guest 21st September 2016, 4:26 pm

Astrid could not help but still worry about her brother, the stinging feeling tugging at her heart and mind as she sprinted up the steep spiral staircase, legs springing upwards with every step as she tried to keep a steady pace to not tire herself out but yet continue to increase her speed slowly to insure their client’s safety. But her worry was managing to weigh down her steps, making her slower. Usually she could go so much faster than this thanks to her slayer magic, but with something weighing so heavily on her mind it was almost like it was weighing her down physically as well.
    Breathing in through her nose and out her mouth she gritted her teeth down together roughly, trying to get her mind off of Lucius. He was fine. Everything was fine. She believed in him. He hadn’t been killed yet, not even when so many odds were against him. He was a survivor. This was nothing.
    Telling herself that over and over again made the mage actually begin to believe it. Yes, that’s right. Fate wouldn’t let him die. He couldn’t die. It was impossible. He had been through so much and was still standing, even if he was missing an arm. That’s all that trouble had cost him. One arm.
    A smile spread across her thin lips. Some mad cult leader couldn’t possibly take down a Foss, even if that Foss wasn’t a Foss by blood. Centuries after centuries Foss members survived and passed down that violin. That violin was a symbol of their triumph through the ages. It just went to show, Foss were unbeatable.
    Suddenly gaining a newfound burst of energy the mage became a blur as she continued up the staircase with her increased speed, jumping from step to step with the greatest of ease, barely breaking a sweat as the rushing air within the tower cooled off her body.

But then she was interrupted. By a fireball. Actually more like a bunch of fireballs. One after another fireballs from atop the staircase was thrown at her, fizzling out as they implanted into the brick wall behind her thanks to her highly increased speed, creating deep, burnt craters within it as she ran out of the reach of all of them.

“Dammit, Rod! Just hit her she’s right there!” One of the cloaked figures rose his voice to the other who had been firing at the mage from the top of the stairs, hanging over the edge as his fist faded from a bright orange to a cooler yellow.

“Shut it, doofus i’m trying! She’s like a missile, i can’t hit her!” The other spat back to her friend.

“You guys are useless! ‘Apprentices of the Sun’ my ass! Here let me try!” One of the other four apprentices raised his hands angrily, expressing his annoyance. He waddled over towards where the one member was firing from, looking over the edge as he allowed his hand to burn a bright orange as a fire ignited onto it. Looking down to the stairs he paused, scanning over the area before he looked back to where his three other friends positioned behind him with a confused expression, unable to find the girl he was looking for. “Hey… Where’d she-” The apprentice cut himself off as his glowing yellow eyes beneath his hood widened in shock, only seeing a barrel wobbling as though it had been nearly knocked where his friends use to be. Standing in surprise, taking one step back as realization took over him he looked back to the one member upon the edge of the floor.
    “H-Hey! Rod where did-”
    But she wasn’t there. Where his last friend use to be, was nothing but the smell of burning ash.
    He whipped his head around quickly in panic.
    “Wh-What the hell?!?!!”
    With his hands shaking he allowed the orange glow to overtake it once again, eyes whirling all around him to spot whatever stupid thing this was.
    “G-Guys? Is this a joke?” He called out weakly, swallowing nervously.

With a flash of bright light Astrid lunged towards the man with all her weight poured into her hand, causing him to slam against the edge of the wall as she pinned him by the mouth. Crimson eyes narrowed, a deep frown upon the slayer’s face as she covered his mouth to muffle his whimpering, afraid he might alert even more of his friends if he did.
    “Playing with lives is not a joke” the mage hissed darkly, causing the man to flinch his head to the side with fear. She had enough of their games. She had lives to save, and nothing would get in her way. Her brother’s, their client… She had to act quickly. The only way how, though she rather disliked this method, was to be a little more rough than usual. She would not kill them, for that was not her style. But rather give them an empty threat. She had learned normally if she just gives them a dirty look for some reason they would always give her what she wanted… Which was useful.
    “Now, show me where the ‘new’ members are held before my hand finds its way down your throat and out through your stomach.”
    880 words ● @tag ● 10/15 - 11/15 - 12/15

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 22nd September 2016, 7:18 pm

Trying to keep his thoughts from straying to thinking about how well or not well his sister's part of the job was going. He had to stay focused on this battle, or he would never know, and he would leave his sister to another tragedy. And this one wouldn't be temporary. Turning back around to see the Archmage gripping on his newly made wound that the young assassin had given him, at least now he was stuck on the ground. Well at least for now, who knew if the wizard had healing powers or not. It didn't appear to be that way though, anything that he has seen come from him is just a bucket load of the same offensive spell. Though he didn't give him crap about repeatedly using the same spell over and over again, as long as it was effective it didn't really matter. As long as he had the endurance to constantly cast that type of spell, he would be alright. Not really the dark mage though, he was rather screwed.
    Though according to this sun mage, this wasn't enough, and he decided to use a little card he had hidden up his crazy large amount of long flowing sleeves. Taking in a deep breath, he released his large hand from his stomach, spreading his arms he started to release a ton of light beams from his body. It was like all of the beams that he was shooting at Lucius before, plus a hundred. They were aimed nowhere, but it didn't really matter, the mass amount of them didn't really need to aim. It had a high chance that it would hit their target somehow. He managed to dodge the first few, doing a good amount of darting around, flipping and jumping. Then one of the caught him in his recently made wound, hitting his burnt arm he yelped. This made him stop in his tracks, letting himself, not really on purpose, get hit by a couple more rays. One in his other shoulder and another in his knee, grinding his teeth he grabbed the knife of which he always held in his pocket or hand. He darted towards him, managing to dodge some and getting hit by others. It was making him rather blind and disoriented, maybe he couldn't do this on his own, but to be honest when did he think he could?
    Some how, out of pure luck, he stabbed the man, next to the heart. This caused him to stop doing the attack, but while still in pain, he tried to push the teenager away from him. Who just twisted the knife repeatedly, he needed to get as much damage as he could in while he still had a chance. Yanking out the knife, he turned it into a scythe while jumping a foot or more backwards. Though it didn't work out as well as it normally did, so he stumbled slightly, making his drop the head of the weapon to the marble ground, making a loud clunk when it did so. Blinking his mostly blinded eyes, tears streaming out of them due to the immense amount of light that had been hitting them. It was such a pain for him fighting all these damn sun mages, it was one of his magic's greatest weaknesses, if not the greatest, while it also being his own. From what he could see, which wasn't much, the man still appeared to be recuperating from his last hit. Which was good for Lucius, because he needed to get a breather himself, but he needed to hit him while he still could.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    4,948 3,750

H P:
    100 200

150 225

"

Directory

Post by Guest 23rd September 2016, 4:02 am

The dragon slayer used her foot to knock down the metallic door leading to the place where they kept new members, only denting it on her first and second kicks before it finally broke off the handles with the third and landed upon the brick ground with a loud bang echoing into in spacey area. She held the whimpering sun cult member in her grasp, holding onto the back of his hood before she let go and dropped him to the floor. The boy landed face first into the bricks, though was already up by the next second, taking no time in scurrying out the room and down the stairs. Astrid let him go, seeing as how there was no longer any need for him. She had his info and he led her to the prisons. She needed nothing else.
    Watching him leave her gaze turned to the room in front of her. She squinted, for the room was cloaked in a thick blob of dimness. There was only one candle in the room, and it didn't seem to do much in the ways of lighting the place, making it harder to see. To solve this issue the mage merely produced an orb of glowing light from her hand, hovering just above her as its bright light shone and lit up the room. The blob of dimness disappeared, and was replaced with the sad scene held beyond the darkness.
    Five figures sat inside a group of metal bars, slumped over and dirty, the clothes and hair ragged and unkempt, expressions emotionless, like all the emotion had been sucked out of them, leaving an empty husk of nothing. Crimson eyes widened in horror. Just as she heard. The new members weren't joining of their free will, they were being imprisoned against their will, probably until they broke and joined the cult when their mind was no longer their own.
    Keeping the orb floating in the air Astrid took a few steps forward, wrapping her arms around the bars as she peered into the closed off space.
    "... Charlotte?" She asked in a gentle voice, trying to see if they may have been too late getting here or not.

"I'm Charlotte" a small toddler stood to her wobbly legs, face dirty and pale as she looked up to the violinist with wide eyes. Astrid let out a breath of relief. Good, she was still her. They weren't too late. But now they had extra people to save... Not a problem, at least for Astrid. It was her duty to make sure each and every one of them got out now. It's not like she could keep them in there, that would be horrible. If they tagged along she could show them out no problem
    Not having the patients to try and find the key the dragon slayer gritted her teeth and began pulling on the cold bars, the bars squeaking as they were pulled apart to make a small hole for the prisoners to crawl out of. Wow, these bars were really weak. How the prisoners weren't able to figure out they could free themselves by now was a mystery. Unknown to her, however, was it the bars were actually pretty solid, being made of a very strong metal. Astrid was just really strong, she however, didn't realize this.
    Standing aside to allow the people out she watched as one of them seemed a little... Slower and skinnier than the others. On his way out of ducking under the bars he had managed to trip over nothing. With her fast reflexes Astrid caught him in her arms. As she did she noticed he was rather hot. A little too hot for her liking. Like a fever...
    "Come on little guy, i'll carry you" she smiled, deciding the trip down the stairs would be too much for this one. The others, while a little frail, would make it without extra help.
    Waiting for the others to file out she lifted the sick boy onto her back, rolling her shoulders back to try and prop him up straighter as he held his arms around her chest tightly.
    "Okay then, the rest of you will follow me. Lucius and i are going to bring you guys home~" with a chirp the slayer would hop onto the fallen door and walk out of the room, prisoners slowly following behind her.
    Hopefully Lucius had dealt with the leader by now, otherwise that may cause a slight problem with her plan.
    752 words ● @tag ● 13/15 - 14/15 - 15/15

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 25th September 2016, 6:03 pm

Hyperventilating, he rubbed his eyes, trying to get the blinding light out of it, but it didn't really work out so well. Not at all actually, dropping his free burnt hand back down he tried to ignore the blood tears that started to go down his pale complexion. Turning the scythe back a switchblade, figuring he would have an easier time wielding it in this state. Stumbling forward, trying to see what the archmage was doing. He appeared to be not handling his wounds well at the moment, the dark mage wasn't to surprised. The man did get two stab wounds to rather vital areas, and they weren't small ones that's for sure. This was good, it meant that he wouldn't be doing to much damage anymore, unless he some how gained the composure to attack. Taking a few deep breaths, he wobbled forward a bit more, it wasn't that he was hurt to bad. It was just the fact of those damn beams of light, they were meant to disable his opponents, or that's what it appeared to do. It affected him especially, not only does his magic have a weakness to light and magic of that type, but also does he. Though he is only this way because of said magic that he possesses, but we shall not get into that.
    Trying to ignore his burns and his lack of proper maneuverability, which admittedly, is very hard to ignore if able to be ignored at all. Attempting to dart forward, managing not to stumble forward and do an embarrassing face plant into the marble flooring. He swings his knife, hoping he was actually close enough to do some damage, he had a feeling that he no longer had his contacts. Cause along with the blinding light still trapped in his eyes, he couldn't see things so far from himself. Well wasn't luck on Lucius' side today? Though it appeared as if he did have at least a little, thank the length of his arms yet again. He sliced a nice deep gash, maybe half an inch, across his lower torso. It might've been deeper if it wasn't for his insane amount of robes of which he wore, which were rather irritating to the young adult. But he was glad that he at least got that hit on him, which did appear to do some amount of damage. Though remember what I said about luck not being on his side? Yep, while getting attacked, he managed to shoot out another ray at the arm of the boy. Leaving him rather armless at the moment, hearing his knife get hit off to the side. The skittering noise stopping a good ten feet behind him, very convenient. Grumbling rather nasty cuss words, the kind that would make Astrid smack him over the head maybe multiple times if she heard. Though to be honest, what swear words did she not smack him for saying.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    5,440 3,750

H P:
    40 200

90 225

"

Directory

Post by Guest 25th September 2016, 6:43 pm

It was not hard to see that Lucius was in trouble. Hearing the fighting going on and the rancid smell of blood staining the air and hitting the back of her throat, something was going wrong. By now she had made it about half way down the spiral staircase, having to be slower than usual to make sure the prisoners could keep up with her. It was hard to do so, as the more down she went the more she wanted to sprint right to her brother's side and help him. But she couldn't leave them, she had no idea how many more sun followers there were. It would be too dangerous.
    But the screams, they made her flinch and her heart sink, unable to help her sibling when he was in so much pain.
    Then it hit her... What was she going to do once she got down there with these guys? Leaving them on the bottom floor where the fighting was far too dangerous. Why did she not realize this before?
    The slayer stopped in her tracks on one of the cobblestones stairs, causing the prisoners behind her to do so too. They all looked at her curiously as she narrowed her eyes in thought. As much as she didn't want to do it, it looked like she would have to leave them here after all. Any more further down, and they might get caught in the fight. She couldn't have that happen. Hoping the other sun cult members were gone she bent down to place the boy from her shoulders onto the stairs, crimson eyes looking at him softly before they traveled up to look at the rest.
    "You all, stay up here until i tell you otherwise. We don't want you getting caught in the fight. If something happens, yell for me." She offered a small smile. Though a bit hesitant they all nodded to each other before nodding to her, one of them picking up the sick boy to hold in their arms.
    Right, that was sorted. Now all she had to do, was figure out how she was going to do this...

Peering over the edge of the stairs the light mage gulped, seeing how far the floor was from her. If she didn't do this right, she would be the one going splat... But she couldn't worry about that right now. She had to do this. For her brother. For the prisoners. She would never save them if she didn't at least try.
    Taking in a deep breath she shrugged her shoulders forward. And, with a moment of silence, she jumped.
    She fell, and fell, the wind rushing by her ears and stinging at her eyes. She blinked away the water gathering at the corner, trying to find her target. There he was, the robed leader. He wasn't very hard to find thanks to his gaudy get up. Astrid would at least thank him for that. He was so easy to target, what a fool. You could see his bright colors from far away. Astrid had an even easier time with her insanely enhanced sight. Bringing up her fist slowly in front of her head her body would consume itself in a silvery glow, sparkling twice as her power buffs stacked onto one another, getting brighter and brighter with each second. She was going to finish this. In one shot.
    "Sainte Nova!" She let out a mighty yell, landing a direct hit onto the leader when she was close enough. Upon impact the area punched would explode, causing a deep hole to form underneath the leader. With a scream the cult leader fell into it as he took before the damage of the attack and fall. Using the force that lunged her back upwards Astrid would land right beside the hole, landing in a crouched position. After a moment, the violist stood up once more, flicking her long silver hair back behind her, shaking off the attack as if it never happened or didn't even realize the amount of damage she just caused.
    Blinking as she let out a sigh she looked back up to the prisoners on the stairs, waving for them to come down with a smile now that it was safe.
    Oh, wait. Lucius. Optics widening in realization she turned her head around frantically in search for the teen.
    "Lucius?" she questioned, unable to see him due to all the debris she caused from her attack. She hoped she didn't go too overboard and lost him or something...
    754 words ● @tag ● notes

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 25th September 2016, 8:38 pm

The sudden appearance of his elder sister was, well, sudden of course and rather surprising. Though not unwanted, and though the young assassin would never say it to the slayer's face, he was very grateful. Even if his saving also included him getting tossed across the room, but this was to be expected of his sister. She was strong, very strong, yet was somehow unaware of it. If nothing else, Astrid was dense, still unaware of her increased natural abilities due to the dragon slayer powers that entered her during one of the incidents that Lucius got himself into. And still some how didn't know, about her anger issues, unless he was unaware of some how new change that had happened. Though he didn't really think so, she didn't seem any different from any of the earlier times that she was hanging out with him.
    Well to finally say the damage that had been done, as a result to the punch that the white dragon slayer inflicted upon archmage of the sun. He was either passed out or dead, though the assassin personally preferred the later of those choices. This caused a crater in the ground with the body of the well dressed man, and causing rubble to fly and hit multiple things. The floor, walls, staircase, Lucius rib-cage of which caused him to fly into the wall and floor, sort of halfway between both. Laying in a crater, his body limply laid in it, he gritted his teeth, trying to prevent himself from yelling or something. He could feel a few of his ribs broken, which wasn't all that good for him, cause this could stab into one of his organs. Sort of ironic that the person of which was trying to save him, sort of increased his demise, though she was not totally aware of this. Slowly, he attempted to lift his arms, of which were still scorched, so it pained him, but the rubble on his stomach was not helping him at all. Grunting, he lifted his arms, pressing his palms at the bottom edges of the stone, he used the little strength that he still had and pushed it off of him.
    Taking in a gasp of air of which he had a hard time taking in when it was on top of him, dropping his burnt hand and mechanical one back down to his sides. His real hand now cut due to the sharp edge of the stone, but it just sort of blended in with the other pain of which he had. Then he heard the soft, worried voice of his beloved sister. Taking in another breath, he made himself look like he wasn't that bad off, just by changing his facial expression. Then he pushed himself up, still very much leaning on the wall with his one hand, holding his rib-cage with his other hand, he called out to her. "Yup" which was all he managed to push out of his mouth in a calm way. Though now that he was standing, she could probably easily see him. I mean, who couldn't, standing as tall as he did, only wearing a pair of black shorts and some lace-up combat boots of the same color, he was rather obvious.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    5,986 3,750

H P:
    30 200

"

Directory

Post by Guest 26th September 2016, 3:39 am

Hearing the distant reply from her brother Astrid's gaze turned to the large boy, widening as she noticed he was rather beat up. Burnt, scratched, bleeding, you name it. He was a mess. Though his expression and posture didn't match his looks. He looked happy, overjoyed even. But she could not tell if it was genuine or not. The slayer had forgotten what Lucius' real smile looked like... Or even if he had one in the first place.
    Taking a few large steps towards the dark mage she didn't hesitate to start healing him right then and there. Her hands once again glowed a bright silver as she placed them against his skin, causing the wounds to glow and shimmer. All of his internal organs would be healed along with the external. Not that she knew he was damaged internally any way, it was just how the spell worked, it healed everything within the body.
    Once done the violinist took a step back, offering her brother a gentle smile as she looked up to his newly healed face.
    "Well, he certainly had an explosive personality" she giggled at her own joke, easily amused when it comes to humor. She said it mostly to lighten the mood after such a huge and dark task. Though she was fully expecting a light punch or something else from Lulu, but if he did so she would take it cheerfully. He didn't normally like her jokes.
    But it was the thought that counted.

After a moment the prisoners would be back by her side, each one of them gazing around the room in awe, commenting about the damage.
    Humming questioningly she looked around the tower, seeing holes and debris everywhere. She hadn't even noticed how much damage she had not only caused to the leader, but the room around them too... Nova was always a very large scale attack anyway, it was no surprise to the dragon slayer. This usually happened when she used it, but on a smaller scale. It was only because she used her strengthening moves too did it gain such destructive powers.
    Looking down from the tower around them to her brother she would offer him another smile, placing her arms around her back neatly.
    "Shall we go get these guys home? It looks like we can call this a wrap~"
    The only part of their mission left. Get these guys home so they can rest and relax.
    399 words ● @tag ● notes

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 26th September 2016, 9:55 am

Watching as she walked over, with no hesitation she placed her hands up against his bare skin, starting to glow a silver color, she healed him again. Though he didn't ask for it, he wasn't going to turn it down, in a matter of at least a minute, he was all better. Standing up straight, no longer having to use the wall for support. He looked down at his sister with his blue green eyes, she stared up at him with bright crimson gaze and a beautiful smile on her face. Smirking back at her, he resisted the urge to place his face within his palm at her attempt of a joke. It was really bad, and to be expected, he lighted punched her shoulder of which she accepted cheerfully. Gladly they were done with this job, and now they just had to get these kids out of here. Then they would be able to relax, though Lucius wasn't really looking forward to separating from his sister again. She would head back to wherever Golden Phoenix was placed, going off and helping people and doing other legal mage duties. Lucius would just travel around like he usually does, no intended destination, just acting as a dark mage for hire, for the most part. He wanted to stay with his beloved sister longer, not just do a chaotic job with her, just to hang out like they used to do all the time. Though he knew those were just his naive thoughts, that he didn't often have, talking to him, giving him unrealistic fantasies. There was no way that a legal mage and a dark mage could hang out with each other on a regular basis, well not that he could think of anyways.
    Looking at his sister when she said that they should bring the children back and wrap this whole thing up. Just replying with a simple nod, though he was now free of all wounds, he was still tired out from all of that fighting. Seeing the group of kids, frail, dirty, and on the verge of undernourishment, it reminded him of his younger self. Though to be honest, these kids were in much better condition then he was at that age. Though he tried to push those thoughts out of his head, at least for the moment, it wasn't a good time to be thinking about emotionally triggering things in such a mental state that he is currently in. He reached down and grabbed the feverish child from one of the other children, and held him gently in one of his arms. Though to him it felt like he was only holding a feather, he gestured with his head, telling Astrid and the others to follow. The soft small hand of his precious sister grabbed his free hand, and he lead them and the children out.
    When they left that dreaded tower and found themselves back at the village of which was missing of these children. The child who appeared to have left out of some sort of pied piper situation, maybe some more magic of that damn archmage. Thank whatever god you may or may not prey to. People looked out of the windows, seeing all of the beaten up children and the two seventeen year olds that had saved them, they rushed out of their houses. Some just standing and watching the scenario roll out, the rest crowding around them, running to their children. While everybody was distracted with the family reunions, Lucius picked up Astrid and back up out of the crowd, knowing that neither of them were to fond of the things referred to as crowds. Though people crowded around them, tears and snot running down their faces, thanking them for saving their children. Henry and Vivian came through the crowd to them, Charlotte safely in their arms, all joyful that they had their child back. Though Lucius went through explaining that they should get going, the two of the insisted they stay for diner and a nice sleep in their guest room. Astrid, not wanting to turn this down and be offensive in anyway took up the offer, though he was not to pleased. They got a nice meal, and then Lucius collapsed on of the beds in the spare room, exhausted.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    6,706 3,750

"

Directory

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:57 am