Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just The Beginning

Pyramidion
    Pyramidion

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Just The Beginning Empty Just The Beginning

Post by Pyramidion 26th August 2016, 1:27 am

The sun was shining warmly on Sabertooth's own personal town, the "Ace of Spades", as it was called. With the skies clear, with only a few wispy clouds streaking across the baby blue backdrop, the sight was almost literally stunning. Delilah was arriving in town for the first time, and she couldn't help but let a broad grin creep onto her face as she walked. It didn't occur to her that she was beginning to hum a happy little tune to herself, and before long she was beginning to power-walk towards the town, approaching from one of the several surrounding mountain faces. She was excited, for sure. After all, today was the day. She was finally going to join a legitimate guild of mages. Delilah had been waiting for this day, quite impatiently, for some time now, and she felt ready to burst now that she was almost there. The whole time she had trained and studied to become a mage, herself -- hell, the whole time she had been trekking towards the town that was home to the famous guild "Sabertooth" -- she never stopped to think that she might not be accepted into the ranks of the guild.

It wasn't cockiness, or even confidence. It merely hadn't occurred to her. In fact, as she walked, steadily moving faster and faster until she could have felt her legs beginning to vibrate with magical energy if she hadn't been too busy daydreaming, she still didn't bother to think that she might not 'get in'. To her, since it was what she wanted, it only seemed a given that it would happen if she tried hard enough. So, there was never any reason to consider it.

Delilah walked -- though it may have seemed that she was jogging -- into town at around 3:00 in the afternoon, her eyes wide and teeth showing through her slightly awkward smile. She was still daydreaming, and hardly noticed as she bumped into several people on her rather direct route to the castle standing proud over the rest of the town. Her eyes were fixed on the impressive structure, her hands grasping the strap of a rather robust looking satchel, which contained all of her meager possessions (most of which were clothes). She had an intense aura of positivity and determination around her as she walk-ran through the town, still gradually growing more and more impatient.

It wasn't long after she entered the borders of the town before she broke into a full on run towards the castle, the excitement of it all overwhelming her. She couldn't wait any longer, she had to see the inside of that magnificent castle. Even more, she needed to meet her future guild mates, it didn't matter who, as long as she bumped into anyone at all she would be happy. She was nearly at the massive threshold of the castle before it occurred to her that she had no idea what she would do or say if she met someone that actually was from the guild. Worse yet, she began to wonder if she might not run into anyone at all, at least anyone that could help her join Sabertooth.

She slowed to a halt almost instantly, and a worried, perplexed expression crossed her face.
    "Oh... Umm.... Wait a second..." She muttered to herself, taking a moment to examine the ground at her feet carefully, as though it would somehow have the answer written on it.

Delilah stood like that, staring at the ground, looking confused, for what was easily a full minute before furrowing her eyebrows and puffing her cheeks out a bit.
    "Oh, whatever, I'll figure it out!" She exclaimed, before walking at a much more subdued pace into the castle. The initial sight of the interior of the castle almost sent her reeling, causing her to hesitate briefly. She let out an audible 'gulp' as she took another step into the building, feeling nervous for the first time in weeks. It was all so regal! Did she really belong here? She wondered. She had to tell herself that now wasn't the time to start worrying. She had put it off this long, she could put it off for a little longer.

She spent what felt like hours standing in the main hall of the castle, looking around and waiting for someone to walk through, but she had apparently come during a very empty time of day. Almost no one at all had passed through, and those that had were either too busy to stop and talk or simply didn't want to, it seemed. In reality, it had only been about half an hour, but Delilah started to feel that impatient tick again, and she let out an annoyed huff before drawing a breathe to announce,
    "Hey!! My name is Delilah Button! Is there anyone here from the guild called 'Sabertooth'?! I mean jeez, I've been waiting around here for hours, and nobody wants to stop and talk to me? It's not like I blend in, I've got bright red hair, you jerks!" She shouted, addressing no one in particular. In fact, at the time that she had begun to shout her thoughts into the air, it seemed like nobody was even in the room, so she had decided to go all out just to make sure that she was heard, raising the volume of her own voice to nearly 100 decibels, as if speaking through a megaphone.

As she finished speaking, she realized that she had closed her eyes to shout, and with a faint blush crossing her cheeks, embarrassed by her outburst, Delilah slowly opened her eyes and cautiously looked around the main hall to see if anyone was there.
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

Player 
    Experience : 1,050

Just The Beginning Empty Re: Just The Beginning

Post by Roy the Chanter 27th August 2016, 3:50 am

Roy had been passing through here not sure of how he would spend his day. He was honestly out of ideas and the day had hardly really begun. Sure he could probably practice or train or smoke a pipe, in fact some of those things did sound pretty good right now. Roy smiled mischievously as he pulled out his pipe, and began to pack it with tobacco. It wasn't often that Roy was caught off guard but he certainly wasn't expecting what was about to happen.

"Hey!! My name is Delilah Button! Is there anyone here from the guild called 'Sabertooth'?! I mean jeez, I've been waiting around here for hours, and nobody wants to stop and talk to me? It's not like I blend in, I've got bright red hair, you jerks!"

She blasted in what could only have been a magically enhanced voice. Roy was so startled that his pipe fell out of his mouth. He only just caught it before it hit the ground, and he would have sighed in relief if he wasn't to busy cringing as his ear drums continued getting battered by this incredibly loud sound.

When it was finally over Roy looked up and blinked his eyes a few times. Scanning the room for the place where this sound was coming from. Soon enough he saw the culprit, a young lady, indeed as she had said a red head.

Roy smiled as he he looked at the women, she must not have seen him coming from behind her. Roy spoke up as he approached her. "That's quite the voice young lady. I am impressed. You have my sincerest apologies that no one has greeted you yet. That is a lapse in manners that our guild is not in the habit of committing. If you would give us another chance at a first impression, I would love to answer any questions you have for us."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

| D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 27th August 2016, 4:50 am

Man, this town had its challenges for Imai. Every corner that he walked to appeared as a life/death test, despite that the real issue was his lack in finding around. “Not again…” he complained in silence as his feet stepped across street after street, “I’m convinced that I’ve been here just a moment ago…” Sei was holding tightly to his back, not minding their problem at the moment. Too bad, because Imai had hoped for a little help from his alien-like pet right now; that little buddy could fly and all. It didn’t appear to be such a difficult task for a flying… something to find a way to the guild hall. After several minutes, perhaps an hour of striving around this and that, his eyes found a road that lead towards the castle known as Sabertooth’s guild. “Finally..!!!”

You could hear the guild hall’s doorway let out a ‘SLAM!’ as Imai rushed in. Dramatic atmosphere was present, smelling of awesomeness and lots of cockiness from the star mage. With a lifted hand in the air, he proclaimed: “And Imai’s here, folks!” A large smile was on his face, ready to greet… whoever was in the guild hall. Surprisingly, at first sight, not many people were apparent, which caused a heavy gravity to pull Imai’s face down as he just proclaimed like a freaking king for nothing. Sweat dropped down his cheeks of pure awkwardness, before his eyes spotted two embodiments further away; a quite tall guy and a red-haired newcomer. And with newcomer, he meant one that he hadn’t faced yet until today. Honestly, his eyes mostly paid attention to her familiar hair-color, while a friendly laughter came out of him. He suddenly charged over to the pair and greeted: “Heya, folks. I don’t think that we’ve met before… so how you doing? Imai here..!” Sparkles surrounded his face as he greeted with upmost self-confidence, revealing the small alien on his back…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pyramidion
    Pyramidion

Player 
    Experience : 0

Post by Pyramidion 31st August 2016, 10:21 am

Delilah had been in the middle of huffing indignantly when she was approached by Roy, a blush swiftly crossing her face as she realized that someone had actually been in the room with her at the time that she had decided to launch her auditory assault. She turned quickly to face the man, putting a hand behind her head and sticking the tip of her tongue out just a bit, chuckling nervously. "Oh, uhm... Thanks... Sorry about all that, I guess I'm just being impatient. I didn't realize that you were already in here..." She mumbled almost inaudibly, clearly embarrassed by her own breach of etiquette.

It didn't take long for Delilah to recover from her embarrassment, though, as she quickly snapped into a straight-backed, determined position.
    "As for questions, well... I was here trying to find out how to-" She began, but she was soon cut off by the entrance of another, younger looking mage. He seemed to say his own name at every opportunity, but it was too early to be sure, and it didn't really bother Delilah, anyway. She was too busy staring curiously at the small alien creature on his back, fascinated by it to the point of forgetting what she had been about to say. "Oh, hello Imai. I'm Delilah, by the way," Delilah said, glancing meaningfully at Roy to indicate that she was introducing herself to both of them, "And I'm doing just fine, thanks. I was about to tell... Oh, I'm sorry, I don't even know your name yet, mister!" She suddenly exclaimed, speaking to Roy now, forgetting to actually ask the question she was here to ask yet again.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st September 2016, 12:45 pm

As Frederick opened the windows of his office, he was met by the bright rays of light casted down by the sun. Throwing a slight warm sensation onto his skin. As well as the fresh breath of air mixed with the faint scent from the flower garden that stretched out in front of him. All together you could say that this was one beautiful day.

''What are you doing''

From behind him a stoic voice appeared. Cold as ice, as the woman who said it caught him redhanded. The truth was, when Frederick opened his office window, it wasn't just to see the gorgeous view of the guilds garden. No instead it was an attempt to escape his guild duties as the current master of Sabertooth. With one leg already out of the window, a small sweat drop appeared on the back of Frederick's head as he felt the eyes of the one woman who could keep a leash on him piercing into his back.

''he.. oh you know, just getting some air into the office. It's always so dusty in here you know ha..ha..ha''

But it was already to late for any excuses, not that they ever worked on Lynn. So in the moments after that Frederick was already pulled back in. Forced to sit at his desk, and look at the seemingly infinite piles of paperwork that were stacked upon it. All while being lectured by the gorilla of a woman.
    This lecture went on for a minute or thirty, before she left him with slamming the door behind her and locking basically every escape route around him.
    A sigh escaped the silver haired mage the moment he looked at the workload in front of him. Realizing he won't be seeing the outside of this office for quite some time. This instantly turned his entire mood sour, to the point he was basically annoyed the remainder of the day. Why did he even had to do this work, he was going to resign from being a master soon anyway.

The day went on, to the point Frederick was halfway through his work. Still with a sour mood off course, with his only blessing that he could sit here undisturbed without the nagging of others. Incidentally those very thoughts were the harbinger of the exact opposite happening. As just a mere second after he finalized that very thought. A voice so loud, as if spoken through a megaphone next to his own ears made him jump and pull him away from any concentration he might have had.

Annoyed that he was, jumped out of his chair and marched down the office and slammed open the door, where he could immediately overlook the main guild hall stretching beneath him. Since the office was located on a balcony on one floor up. ''What the hell is going on here!!''

Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

Player 
    Experience : 1,050

Post by Roy the Chanter 1st September 2016, 5:42 pm

Roy hadn't met the boy that approached them now. That didn't surprise him, he was still relatively new to this guild. But he made it very clear that his name was Imai, Roy smiled back at him and greeted him back. "It is nice to meet you Imai, My name is Roy." Roy was about to turn the other red haired newcomer until all of a sudden he heard a voice that frightened him worse than any sound magic could ever hope to do. It was the guild master, and he sounded pissed.

Roy almost chocked on his pipe as he heard the annoyed shouts resonating from above them. Roy wasn't aware that the guild master was in today. If what he had heard was true then Lord Fredrick would soon be leaving the guild. It saddened him that the Guild Master he had joined under would be leaving before he even got a chance to know him. But as he thought he came up with an idea to get a chance at interacting with the guildmaster, appease his anger, and get this girl into the guild all at once.

Roy smiled slyly the cunning of his plan only matched by it's simplicity. He turned around to speak to the nearby people. "I'll be back shortly, I'm just going to grab the guild master quick. That's him by the way, he sounds pretty mad right now but don't worry. I'll cheer him up and get you a meeting all at the same time." Roy couldn't help but laugh as he summoned a cloud beneath him.

He slowly raised himself up on the cloud until he was at the Guild Master's level, facing him on the balcony. "Good day Guildmaster! My apologies for the noise, we have a new comer." Roy leaned in close and put a hand on the side of his mouth as he whispered so he wouldn't be overheard. "She's a cute redhead too...Need a lift?" Roy expanded the cloud to accommodate him and his hand as well for balance. He smiled wryly again knowing that the Guildmaster was quite fond of introducing himself to attractive women. He was almost certain that this should alleviate his anger, and make a favorable impression on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: If Roy needs to pick any locks to get you out of there feel free to have him do so.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:26 am