Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot)

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot)

Post by Noheme 11th September 2016, 8:12 am

At first, Leila thought that those skeletons were just... well, skeletons and nothing more. The fact that they started talking after the fact that she used one of them as stool kinda freaked her out a little bit. But at least they managed to finish the job for now, showing that they were somewhat capable. Still way below Leila's actual level though, which made her kinda annoyed once one of the skeletons insulted her and basically asked if he can fight her. Apparently he didn't see the attack she performed on that ice lady. Well, in the end it didn't really matter, as they returned to whatever realm they came from.

And just like that, it was another creature captured. The old man from the village certainly had an interesting taste if he had Eidolon like this. Probably a dream of any man, to have a loyal magical companion who looked like a young and sexy girl, barely dressed for that matter. But she was in no position to judge, as she would love to have one like that herself. Instead, all of her summons were clothed as much as they could be.

After they defeated Amaterasu, Leila actually completely forgot that the areas before had two demons each. Which is how that demonic bat managed to jump them pretty effectively. And seeing how Lilian dodged several of his attacks, it was clear that he had no interested in continuing things this way. So instead of just attacking like that, he flew higher into the air and started concentrating dark energy. And that quickly formed into something that looked like a black hole, sucking them both in. Lilian wanted know how to summon the creatures from their respective cards, but for that, they needed a chance to actually do so.

"Huh... can someone who is not the owner actually summoned them... I don't quite remember, but let's give it a shot. Just a moment while I fix this little problem...!" Not wanting to be gravitated towards that black void, Leila took out a golden key out of her pocket and started her own summoning. ""Golden gate of heavenly scales, I open thee! Libra!

With those words, a magical circle appeared, brighter than the sun itself, blinding all around. And once that was finished, a woman with ebony skin stood next to her summoner. Well, she was the only one of her spirits that actually was not clothed that much. Outfit of oriental belly dancer, it left a lot of skin on display, that was for sure. Hopefully Lilian would still be capable of her own summoning with this one on the field. "Libra, reverse the gravity!"

With a simple not of approval, the summoned girl started moving her golden scales and the void that was sucking them all in suddenly started repelling them. With that, they should have some time without having to worry too much. "You need to fill the card with your magic, give it to the creature. A bridge between worlds needs to be established for the summoning to be successful. Just give Amaterasu all magical energy she needs to materialize and you should be fine for now!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot)

Post by Shipping Goddess 15th September 2016, 3:19 pm

Lilian wasn't sure how this'd go - she wasn't sure at all. The two of them were going to fight a giant demon that was stronger than the both of them, but they had to pull through somehow. Her skeletons wouldn't be much help now even if they were summonable, so she had to make do, even if that did mean making a heavy sacrifice. It was for the greater good, after all.

Listening to Leila while staring at the bat demon, she once again pulled out the Amaterasu card. However, she began to gravitate towards a black hole, and flew up off of the ground, only to be saved by Marshmallow, whom flew and bit Lilian's shirt, and tried her best to go against the flow of gravity. Suddenly, the gravity was reversed, albeit the black hole was still there, but it somewhat exploded, although Lilian and Marshmallow had taken no damage. Lilian turned and saw Libra, not knowing who it was as she seemed to appear out of nowhere - wait, was Leila a summoning mage? This could make for how she knew how to summon, but that was against the point.

Lilian focused, and poured her magical power into the card, as Marshmallow baited the bat-demon like playing a game of tag. At first, nothing, as she wasn't used to this type of magic. However, she realized that Amaterasu was stronger than Lilian, and had to in turn use a bit more mana to be summoned. The card seemed to burst into light as a grey magic circle appeared below Lilian, as she poured almost half of her mana into the card. The card's image became light, left the card, and another circle appeared on the ground. Seven flaming swords stabbed into the ground, and Amaterasu stood there with her arms folded.

"You, who dare summon me, yet not have ownership of my card."

"You are bold, young child. Shall you earn the right to have my presence?"

"We must see, after I deal with my rogue brother."

Liliam collapsed onto the ground, and so did Marshmallow mid-flight. Lilian passed out completely, and Marshmallow seemed to be very fatigued. Amaterasu turned her head, and put her hand forward. Diablos flew forward, and attempted to slice Amaterasu, however the sound of steel against flesh put Diablos to shame. His hands were gone - dissipated into light. The seven blades then flew at him, each piercing his chest, causing Diablos to roar in pain.

"Return to your card. AT ONCE!"

Amaterasu put her hands forward, and fired her Worldmaker beam, which Diablos couldn't avoid. The white and grey light seemed to disintegrate Diablos, leaving only Amaterasu, Marshmallow, Leila, Libra, and an unconscious Lilian from too much mana use at one time. Amaterasu changed into her human form, and repeated the process of taking the light into the card, doing what Lilian couldn't.

"I can fight with you, if you want. You still must fight Ramuh, Fenrir, and Alexander before Bahamut. Alexander will be your greatest threat, so I may be of assistance." She said. Despite having grey hair, Amaterasu looked young - about mid-twenties, and her voice backed it up. She tossed the card to Leila, and should she read it it'd say-

Eidolon Diablos

A demon who bends gravity to its will. Known as the eternal darkness, as well as the sin of the white light.
    -------------
    OOC: In case you're wondering, that was a B rank spell. Since there are no official rules on a mage using a higher rank spell, I just went on a limb and doubled the MP cost making it go from 15%-30%. Using my own debuff of every spell costing 50% more MP, that means I expended 45% of my MP in ONE SPELL. Yeah, Lily'll be out for a while unless you can wake her up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot) - Page 2 M7mHyEw
    Lilian's Secondary Magic Training (private; VindStot) - Page 2 CKWpl03
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 18th September 2016, 2:40 am

The summoning that took place was both successful and failure at the same time. Not very often you would see something like that happen right in front of you, during battle nonetheless. Why Lilian chose to summon something that was above her own level, that was a bit unclear to Leila. Perhaps it was because she saw that demon as a great threat to the girls, or perhaps it was just her showing off. In any case, she was down for now, passed out from going beyond her limits. All summoners knew how much stress could be placed on one's body with summoning magic, especially while trying to bring multiple entities into this world at once. But doing something like this, it was completely different.

At least Amaterasu managed to finish off the flying bat monstrosity, despite looking like a weaker card. Surely that was only because of Libra's support, which made Leila a proud little cookie. And now there was silence, as the battle was quickly ended with strong attacks from Ammy's side. Taking the card instead of Lilian, she read the description of their newest catch and chuckled a little.

"Clearly not as good at gravity manipulation as the queen of gravitation herself, Libra~  Oh, but right now..."

Praising her own spirit and then realizing that her friend was still kinda out of it, she rushed towards Marshmallow that still had the green-haired knight on it's back. Gently trying to move her from that position to the ground, Leila didn't even really care for Ammy. She either stayed or she disappeared. Without a conscious master, that was entirely up to her. For Leila had someone to take care of right now. Lilian's head would soon rest in her friend's lap, her hair being gently stroked as well. It wouldn't be the smartest idea to wake her up from a state of exhaustion like that, so she waited in this position until her partner woke up by herself. Which probably took a little while...

And once she would wake up, Leila had planned a little talk about the summoning along with a little scolding. Doing something reckless like this, it was unacceptable. And Lilian had to know that, as she was clearly new to this whole show of summoning. The Eden's mage was probably pretty far from an ideal teacher, but better than being self-taught. At least in her mind. After all, she did just saw how the poor girl decimated her magic supply in order to summon one simple creature while she herself could probably summon three for the same price. Efficiency matters every time, not just in dire situation like this one.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 18th September 2016, 10:34 am

Amaterasu didn't mind not getting a response, she knew that the pair of them would need her help in fighting Bahamut. Therefore, she stood there, looking at the wyvern Marshmallow.

"Poor wyvern, you must be exhausted! Your rider doesn't know that you feel the same exhaustion as she... Or perhaps she does, and is oblivious to the amount of effort she is putting in..."

Marshmallow roared at the goddess, whom in turn just smiled, and looked at the recovering body of Lilian. She spoke aloud to Leila, not wary of wether or not she was paying attention.

"Have you wondered why I know I'm a card? It's because the real Amaterasu was all-knowing, and if she wasn't all knowing, I don't know of anything she didn't. As her exact replica, I know about Einherjar. And I know that I am one. I know that I do not live, have no soul, and am just a replica. The old man doesn't know that, that I am aware of my existence... He isn't a fitting owner, for my siblings and I. He abused their lack of knowledge, he used them as fighting tools, not as a regular summon. A summoning mage would see that the summons they use are able to feel, and despite them not being alive, are just as much of people as they are. Your companion doesn't see that yet, however she will. I believe the old man will let her have these cards. These may be the ramblings of a mad goddess aware of her not being real, so you may take them as you please. I'll let you know, however, that your associate did the right thing in summoning me. Shiva, Ifrit, and Phoenix would stand no chance to Diablos, and I make up for another member of the team. Strength in numbers, as they say."

It took almost an hour for Lilian to awake, and it was starting to get dark. The sun was setting and it was even chillier than normal in the cave. When she looked up only to see Leila, she squealed and scrambled off of her lap, and backed into Marshmallow, with her hand on her head.

"Ugh... My head... Why are we still in this cave? Where's that demon-thingy? Is it gone? Wait... Don't tell me I died!" She yelled, pinching herself - she felt it, so she might still be alive. Marshmallow gave a screech, and stomped on the ground. Lilian knew that if Marshmallow was up and at 'em, she was alive. They did share a lifespan.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 21st September 2016, 6:28 am

Leila simply remained in position, heaving Lilian's head rest on her lap while stroking her hair with affection, as if she was Ori, her pet who liked doing something similar to this. Why was it that most people were so adorable while asleep? Perhaps because their most innocent side showed up on the outside, instead of being constantly hidden in the person's core for the favor of another personality that would be more respected instead. She also listened to Ammy's words, even if she didn't quite agree with few points here and there. It was probably better than just sitting there in silence for who knew how long. Company was always good.

"I doubt that she really was all-knowing. Heh, there is one thing that not a soul knows. My origin, the story I am so desperately looking for... no one knows it, not I, nor anyone else. It's frustrating, but that is how it really is. Some things are out of the reach, even for those who call themselves gods and goddesses. Honestly, sometimes that title means very little. And you should also know, not every summon is fake. Not everyone's life is fabricated and created only for the reason of being someone else's tool, companion or teammate. Some of them are indeed alive and deserve everything that all other human beings do. But I suppose everyone views that differently... and all of this is just my opinion, as a celestial mage. And, well... I appreciate you being here, even though I'm confident in my powers and the fact that I would be able to push through this situation without your help~"

It was important to trust in your powers and know how great they actually were. Even if her words probably sounded like over-confidence, she was someone with a title that actually proved her prowess in battle. And Lilian did too. She had her own power, even if it wasn't as great as Leila's. Though, she was sure that this green-haired girl would eventually catch up to her, that was just in the nature of these heroic people. And soon enough, she woke up as well. It was a bit unexpected for her to freak out like that, but it was probably justified to some extend.

"If you died, then you're having one magical afterlife... resting on a lap pillow of a girl as lovely as I am, oh the envy! As you ever so gracefully passed out, Ammy over here managed to bring down our enemy before me. So be sure to thank her, okay?"

Making sure that her partner knew exactly what was going on, she stood up as well and stretched a little. Her body was a bit sore after spending a good hour in that one position, taking care of her.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 24th September 2016, 6:15 am

Image for reference (Fenrir):
    Image for Reference (Alexander):

Lilian narrowed her eyes when she heard what Leila said.

"There is such a thing as personal space, you know."

Lilian turned to Amaterasu, whom wasn't in the appearance that the two of them, Leila and Lilian, had battled before. She wasn't all giant with flaming swords and all, she looked just like a normal person. Lilian walked over to her, and opened her mouth to speak, but the goddess cut her off.

"There is no need to thank me. I was simply doing my duty. We must hurry, Alexander awaits us in the forest clearing. Trust me, you won't like Alexander. There is also Fenrir, whom is much easier to defeat, probably by me or your acquaintence alone."

Amaterasu started walking directly to the beginning of the cave, leaving Leila and Lilian there alone.

"The clearing is about half a mile from this cave!"

The sound of her voice rang back through the cave, and Lilian sighed.

"Well I guess we ARE in a hurry, but geez! She knows not how to simply wait a second? Oh well, anyways, I dunno how long I was out, so thanks for looking after me... Regardless of whether or not you violated my personal space. I'd do the same if you were unconscious in a battlefield. Even though we've only known each other for half a day, I can safely say you're cool in my book. Wait... HALF THE DAY?!"

Without so much as waiting for Leila, Lilian started sprinting after Amaterasu, whistling back for Marshmallow to follow. Marshmallow, being distinctly faster than Lilian, caught up in no time at all. Once the pair reached the edge of the cave, Lilian thought for a second about whether or not to give Leila another ride. But it was half a mile, if she truly cared enough about the topic at hand, she would be able to run there in no time flat!

Lilian snapped the reigns, and Marshmallow bolted off, she got there in no time, and what she saw was insane. Amaterasu was fighting both a giant... Robot... Thing? And a giant wolf at the same time. However, Amaterasu didn't seem focused on the robot thing, she was way more focused on the wolf, whom pounced on her just as Lilian arrived to bring her lance down on the thing's head. This didn't phase it at all. Amaterasu threw the wolf, and Lilian heard the sound of charging.

"MOVE, CHILD!"

Lilian was thrown out of the way by Amaterasu, and she flew aside as well to avoid a MUCH larger laser that looked like it could obliderate her. She landed on her butt, and Marshmallow flew up above her, and Fenrir came back and tried to sink its teeth into Lilian, but a fiery sword cut him off - no pun intended.
    -------------
    HP: 259
    MP: 40%

Alexander HP: Let's assume full
    Fenrir HP: Let's assume... 10% less than normal?

Fenrir is a B rank Sig Spell that gives everyone around him a passive +50% speed when he is summoned, for 2 posts. (It's useless here)

Alexander is an A rank grand summon, that has a passive massive defense buff but extremely crippling speed buff (tbd), and it melees instead with tiny lasers that deal melee damage. His active is a giant laser shown in this post that deals A rank damage.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 26th September 2016, 9:04 am

Lilian sure was something. Unable to take a joke about undressing one's body with a straight face and now complaining about personal space as Leila made sure that she would wake up not feeling the pain of sleeping on a cold and hard ground for an hour. Oh, she will have so much fun teasing this green-haired heroine in the future, she was almost unable to contain herself!

"Hey, at least you're lucky that you had no greater injuries. Because if that was the case, I would have been forced to remove your clothing and treat you properly!"

It really was funny how different the two girls were. If Leila woke up in a lap of another girl, she would probably melt with happiness, not wanting to get up and straying in that comfortable position for longer instead. It was a shame that she never had a chance to experience something like that. And she would probably not experience it in a long time yet either. But that was not quite important right now, they had more cards to get rid off. And Ammy was more eager than anyone, bolting out of the cave in mere seconds. It forced a sigh out of Leila who was always more comfortable with taking things slower. Well, there was a village that was kinda suffering because of this whole situation... which was probably why Lilian freaked out a little when she realized that the two of them met quite a while back now. And it was nice of her to thank Leila too, finally. Clearly it wasn't all bad today.

"Eh, I'm sure the village is fiiiine~ But there are only few enemies remaining, so let's finish it already!"

Agreeing with the rest that they should hurry, the Eden's mage follow her partner out into the open and saw her taking off with that little beast of hers. It sure was nice that she was left here alone... without any vehicle... or any actual concrete destination! Thank goodness that Leila was actually pretty experienced wizard by now with enough power to conquer half a mile in a flash! Growing a tree beneath her feet, she would take a comfortable sit in the tree's crow and let it carry her to the destination. She was always impressed by her own powers when she was out of combat situations, focus really played important role in her magic. And soon, she was on the battlefield with the rest, overlooking the forest and all that was happening there from her still growing tree. The enemies sure were big this time around... that was a little bit troublesome. Thankfully all of her spells and magical energy recovered during that one hour pause they had in the cave, so she was ready to use anything! And she decided to summon her silver bow, shooting two arrows from above and hitting both summons. Since they both looked kinda tanky, it only made sense that lowering their defenses would be the best course of action.

Used spell
    Name: Holy garden: Bow of the fated moon
    Type: Offensive buff
    Duration: 6 posts
    Cooldown: 7 posts
    Effect: Grants Leila temporary weapon that doesn’t add to her attack, however, it applies debuff to targets hit by it’s arrows. Everyone hit will receive 50% more damage for the next two turns, this includes allies if friendly attack happens for whatever reason.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th October 2016, 6:55 am

Marshmallow got up, and Lilian followed. The hero got on the wyvern, and brandished her spear. The arrow from Leila proved to be very helpful, as Lilian seemed to be able to easily break the gems on Fenrir's face with single thrust of her spear. The wolf tried to jump up and slash her, but Lilian made quick work to avoid by diving downward, and Marshmallow bit into Fenrir's hind leg, which caused Lilian and her partner to be kicked back a good fifty feet, and then once again be charged at by the wolf.

Amaterasu, meanwhile, was fighting Alexander, whom was tanking all of her hits like a... Tank. She sliced all of the places she could with her fiery blades, but she wasn't discouraged. Amaterasu knew that she was harming Alexander, however. She knew more about her brethren than even the old man knew. She blocked another beam from Alexander with her blades, until the "head," which was really just a gun, of Alexander turned towards Leila, and it shot its Judgment Laser at her, the giant beam of red light heading straight for Leila, as it shot 6 more beams all around the giant laser to assure Leila would have a hard time avoiding. Amaterasu took this chance and threw all seven of her blades at Alexander, piercing its armor but not defeating it.

Lilian, over with Fenrir, had just recovered from being kicked away and shot forward her three signature spells, each smacking Fenrir in the face and pushing it further backwards. Lilian was trying not to use mana, as she knew her reserve was below half. Marshmallow flew over and connected its leathery head against the head of the wolf, causing Fenrir to stumble back. Lilian charged forward, and jumped up and brought her spear right down into the center prism in Fenrir's head. The beast dissolved, thankfully, but there wasn't enough time to stay worrying about that. Alexander was still around!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    HP: 259
    MP: 45%

Alexander HP: Let's assume somewhere around 40%

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 14th October 2016, 2:31 am

Even those she was in pretty safe distance, it was not quite enough. Watching the battle unfold below her, she soon realized that she was not nearly high enough to avoid all that was going on. As the platform she was standing on suddenly broke, from a shockwave that quickly came towards her. Her whole body was thrown up into the air, forcing her to eventually land on the grass land. So now that she was on the same ground as everyone else, she could easily join the battle! But someone else decided to invite her even sooner than that!

The moving fortress turned towards her and started charging it’s attack. That… was not great. It was clearly too big for Leila to dodge using her teleportation ability, as that covered only distance of 15 meters and no more. But thankfully there was still something up her sleeve! As the laser fired, darkness emerged from her clothes and surrounded her, encasing her in a shadowy orb that emitted blackness to it’s surroundings. “Shadow of the Gardens, guard me! Veil of Shadows!”

The laser slammed into the newly created shield, but nothing really happened. At least few seconds passed and Leila’s figure appeared from the smoke completely unharmed. Even if Alexander was one rank above her, that barrier was still able to block it with ease! It was a powerful shield that she never actually had to use until now. So there was at least that, the summoned creature could be praised for forcing Leila to unleash it for the very first time.

But now, it was time for payback. With smirk on her face, she started charging towards the moving the moving fortress, hoping it was out of juice for a little while. But those small lasers could be pretty easily avoided by jumping from one side to another too, so there should be no problem. Using her teleport to get a bit higher, Leila suddenly transformed her feet into rotts that further formed something that looked like a drill. And becoming one herself, she actually started drilling into the big bugger. Unsure if her free-forming ability did enough damage, she stumbled back and took a look at her enemy.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:05 pm