Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius]

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 11:16 pm

Job Info:

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty Re: Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by Guest 22nd August 2016, 8:15 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

This one would be fun. No running around, no fighting, just a simple security job for a murder mystery party. Plus the food and drinks were even free! After what had happened between them both and Izayuki Astrid had hoped to calm down her younger brother's tention with a nice and easy job together.

The musician hummed, hands interlocked behind her back as she continued forward towards the small Inn. Her head turned to the side, red eyes landing upon Lucius who walked a few steps behind her. "Who do you think is going to be the murderer?" she inquired, curious as to what her brother's thoughts about it were. "I say it's... Colonel Mustard in the library... With a candlestick" she smiled warmly before setting her gaze back in front of her, resting it on the Inn in front.
    Astrid actually enjoyed these things, since they weren't real. One of her favorite book genre was murder mystery, Cgatha Ahristie being her favorite authors to read. Hopefully reading so many of them would give her a slight advantage to solving the murder.
    As long as it wasn't one of those 'the butler did it' kind of things. Very cliche and overdone. There would be no fun in that.
    212 ● @lulu ● 1/10

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] Empty Re: Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius]

Post by kittykool75 22nd August 2016, 9:41 am

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] BGj480f
    Lucius Foss Guildless C-Rank
    Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

Lucius followed his sister to their destination, she said that she would be taking a security job at some murder mystery party, and wanted him to join her. Probably wanted him to let loose and have fun, or at least relax, which was usual for his elder sister. Trying to get him to release his tension after something big happened that would cause him to be tensed up, his banishment for instance. It wasn't something he liked thinking about, yet he though about it whenever his brain couldn't think of something else. For being a rather self-centered, narcissistic type of guy, he was becoming rather unsure of himself.
    Getting lost in his thoughts before the sweet and soft voice of his younger sister spoke out to him, a question. Thinking of his reply as he looked into the bright red eyes of his smaller sibling, her silver hair moving swiftly with the breezes. "Well you shouldn't make such accusations without first meeting our suspects, for all we know he is but an innocent" the boy said playfully to the other seventeen year old who stood beside him, gazing at the inn before them. But it's probably just someone like the butler, cause people cannot come up with good story idea these days the assassin said as he flicked his long braided green locks to his back. Though he acted otherwise, he was rather happy to be with his sister, doing missions and such. Not that he was ignoring his problems cause he knew he would have to deal with them later, but just pushing them aside for this evening, to let his joy filled sister have some fun. Perhaps even join her in the fun, it was just a little game after all.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    293 1,500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 22nd August 2016, 1:10 pm

"It was a joke" Astrid laughed, slightly amused by her brother's playful response.
    They soon neared the doors of the inn where an old man stood, wearing what looked to be a old fashioned black and white butler suit. His posture stood tall as he bowed to the two before straightening his back.

"Good evening, sir and madam" he greeted them with a rather blank expression, taking the time to study them both carefully. "May you be here for the mystery game?"

"Yep!" Astrid chirped happily. "We were hired more as security than customers, but we're still going to try our best to solve everything." She gave an enthusiastic pump of her fist. Though they were security the manager had said they were still allowed to play in the game as long as they kept their positions a secret. Not too much of a problem, all they had to do was stay out of the spotlight and all was sure to be fine.

"Ah yes, the mages" the butler motioned his hand as a sign to come in, his expression still unmoving and unamused. "You are the last ones we need to begin. Please follow me."
    The two followed closely behind the man as they were let into a small room filled with ten other people, all chatting amongst themselves in little groups. Most of them appeared to be adults, with a few other older teens mixed in. The groups fell into ages, seeing as how the teens were grouped with the other teens while the adults were stuck together. A few people looked to the two as they entered the room, though quickly turned back to their conversations.
    Pausing so they could take it in the butler spoke up.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the last guests have arrived. Please take the time to get acquainted with one another before the game begins."

And with that, he walked out and closed the door behind him, locking it.
    326 words ● @tag ● 2/10

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 23rd August 2016, 9:14 am

Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

"I'm aware of that" Lucius said, slightly laughing himself, but soon hiding himself again. He was comfortable around Astrid, but he can't be himself around other people, or at least that's what he always told himself. The two mages where greeted by the elder butler, he was even dressed up in the old fashioned attire. The servant had an exchange with the light mage, before he welcomed them in. The young assassin having to duck, to prevent himself from getting hit by the door frame, rather inconvenient his height was a times. Gazing across the room with his soft blue green eyes, he studied the groups of people. Handful of adults and likewise for teens and people around that age, staring at them for a little bit before returning to their conversations. The green haired boy wondered where he would fit in, in these situations it was rather difficult for the dark mage. He had the mind and intellect of a genius adult, while also having the maturity of one, excluding occasional times where he acted more his age. Those times where often in private, by himself or around his silver haired sister. Most of the time he acted more like an adult, it was more in his nature to do so, and plus it was more convenient for his line of work. Looking down at his elder sister with a calm gaze he watched her, she was rather ecstatic for the occasion, well at least she was happy. The young adult didn't often like situations like these, but if it was what Astrid wanted to do he didn't mind, well to some extent.
    Everybody paused to listen to was the well dressed butler had to say before he left, locking the doors behind him. Strange, the young assassin thought, he kept his guard up. What the servant had told them to do was well, converse with each other, get to know one another. Lucius knew his sister would love to do this, being the little social butterfly that she was. All the while the people started to talk with each other some more, the giant of a seventeen year old teen made his way over to the table of food. Of which was a more common place for the assassin to be at a party, except when he was in an act and had to socialize. Otherwise he would rather be quiet and in the background, eating all of the party food while everybody else socialized.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    710 1,500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Post by Guest 24th August 2016, 1:40 pm

As expected Astrid took no time in greeting and talking to the people in the room, asking questions and introducing herself. Some answered, some didn't. Some were happy, and some were anything but. What it seemed like to most people was that she was just being kind and introducing herself like she normally would in social situations. However the purpose behind it this time was slightly different. She knew the murderer was in this room right now with them, talking and standing amongst them like any normal person. She used this time to try and pick out any good suspects, like the detectives in her novels. Except... It turned out to be much harder than she thought.

After having tried to talk to everyone at least once the musician made her way to the food table, standing beside her brother as she leaned against it, arms folded across her chest as her gaze settled back on the crowd.
    "I've got nothing..." she sighed, closing her eyes in thought.
    "If it was someone who looked suspicious that could be a trap because of how obvious it is... And anyone not suspicious would also be suspicious..." she pouted, lips pushing together lightly.
    The killer was a good actor. She couldn't seem to narrow it down to anyone. Though maybe it was because there hadn't even been a murder yet and she was already looking for something that didn't exist. Maybe it would be more obvious when someone died...
    She wasn't going to give up on being a detective yet.
    275 words ● @tag ● 3/10

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 24th August 2016, 3:54 pm

As he continued to stand there eating at the table, the young adult observed the people at the party. It was a thing he did naturally, study people, seeing what made them tick. Though usually he has no real reasoning to do this, except when he is on jobs and such, observing clients and stuff of the like. He had his reasoning now, he was on a job like I said, but he also had to find the supposed 'murderer' of this little game that was being hosted. Not that anybody has been killed yet, considering the game was just starting, but it doesn't mean the culprit won't show himself before the crime. Having his own personal list of suspects in his head, he watched his sister walk over with his soft colored green blue eyes. With her arms crossed and a slight cute little pout on her face. Listening to what she had to say, he replied soon after. "Well the game has barely started yet, don't worry the murderer will reveal themselves soon enough" Lucius said as he turned and poured himself and her some punch, the proceeding to hand it to her and hold his own in his pale, long fingered hand. With a slight mischievous grin he said playfully to his sister as he brought the cup up to his pale lips "And I'll make sure not to spoil who it is for you, considering I'll find out first" showing off some of his conceitedness as he silently drank from the glass. Initiating a sort of competition between him and her, while also trying to give her more confidence and something else to work towards. Though he knew his sister well enough to know she wouldn't give up, no matter what happened. That was Astrid for you.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,011 1,500

"

Directory

Post by Guest 25th August 2016, 9:56 pm

Astrid took the glass of red punch from her brother's hand, swirling the liquid within it before taking a thoughtful sip. He was right. The game hadn't even started yet, so they probably wouldn't even give any hints yet. At least not this early on.
    At his second statement the silver haired teen glanced over to him, removing the glass from her lips, eyebrows raising for a second before lowering, the edge of her lips curving into a playful smirk.
    "That almost sounds like a challenge" the musician spoke in a amused manner, placing the glass back upon the table behind her.
    Pushing herself off the table she stood in front of him, the playful expression never leaving her face. "Okay then. Whoever finds the murderer first has to treat the other to a meal. Only the best of the best. The fanciest restaurant in Fiore. Deal?"
    She spat some saliva upon her pale hand before she placed it half way between her and Lucius, the spit adding to the seriousness of her deal. Some of the boys had taught her the gesture's meaning back in her home village when she was younger, still holding onto it even many years after,
    A friendly, little competition never hurt anybody. Esepcially when it involved something like a free meal.
    "Though i have to warn you, just because you're my brother doesn't mean i'll go easy on you. It just means i'm going to try even harder."
    244 words ● @tag ● 4/10

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 25th August 2016, 11:18 pm

Smiling playfully at his sister, he listened to her equally playful remarks. She held out her hand, of which she just spit into, to him. Knowing that she meant to make a deal with him, doing this kind of thing when she was a child. He could see she hasn't changed to much, not really growing out of her old habits. Chucking slightly, the dark mage set down his drink on the table behind him, the he spit into his own hand, and proceeded to shake the small hand of his elder sister. "Deal" he said, agreeing to her conditions, being as cocky as he was, 'knowing' that he would win. Letting go of her small white hand, he place his own hand in his pocket "Oh, please don't go easy on me, cause I'll do likewise" Grinning, he leaned down to her level, playfully poking her nose. Standing back up straight he grabbing his red punch back off of the table, bringing it back up to his soft pale lips, he took a few sips from it. Releasing a sigh from his lungs after he finished up that last of his drink "A bit to sweet for me" the green haired boy muttered to himself as he eyed the punch. He didn't really have much of a sweet tooth, unlike his sister who was very much a lover of sweets. The only thing close to candy that he likes is mint, it's more bitter, and its more tasteful to the boy. The main things that he liked to eat was meat, any kind, chicken, pig, cow, deer, or whatever else he didn't care. Thankfully this party's spread had a very nice selection of meat, of which he has been eating all of. Though he does eat other things besides protein, he just prefers that.
    "Well the game is starting now, so let's get a move on shall we?" the boy said, looking back down at his silver haired sibling.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,830 1,500

"

Directory

Post by Guest 26th August 2016, 12:47 pm

Retracting her hand back to her side the violinist's playful expression stayed upon her face for a moment before it settled to her usual gleeful one, red eyes looking back to the crowd of people in front of them as she pushed her back against the table once more.
    After a few minutes of silence the familiar voice of the butler rang over the one speaker within the room. He explained the rules of the game. All of them would be released into the hotel, free to look and stay in the open rooms as long as they wanted. When a dead body is discovered by another player a bell chime will ring over the speakers, altering the rest of them. They had until sunrise to discover the murderer and put his bad deeds to rest.
    After he finished speaking a buzzing noise sounded and the doors to inside the hotel opened, followed by the large group of people starting to talk towards it.
    At her brother's question she nodded, staying slightly behind the back of the group, keeping a careful, scanning eye on each of them.

Once inside the nicely furnished hotel lobby the musician took no time in wondering away from her sibling, beginning to check out each and every room she could find in hopes of spying on the people closely, observing their conversations and movements.
    229 words ● @tag ● 5/10

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 26th August 2016, 5:36 pm

After his sister left his side, he spread a facade across his pale face, showing a face filled with more apathy then anything else. Dropping his shoulders, he worsened his posture, sticking his hands into his pockets, the young adult walked away from the food table. Some people where talking amongst themselves, others where wandering like himself and Astrid, studying everybody. So not everybody was stupid, that was a nice thing to be aware of. He walked the opposite direction that his elder sister did, up the hotel stairs to a row of rooms. No body was really around, well at least it didn't appear to be that way. Lucius kept hoping this would be a challenge, not something stereotypical, something you would always expect from games like these. Though he tried not to get his hopes up, this was a game created by normal people.
    Seeing that there was nothing around after searching about, he headed back downstairs, a group of three girls his age went up the stairs he was going down. The boy eyed them for a few moments, yet did not make him suspicious that he was watching them, and kept himself down the stairs. There was nothing really going on, he was just waiting for somebody to scream when seeing a dead body. Yes it would be fake, but that didn't stop the fear of some people, it was rather stupid if you asked him. Screaming and freaking out over something that was fake, but that was his own opinion. He headed towards the lobby to see what Astrid had found out, maybe somebody had found a fake corpse already. That would be convenient, he was already getting bored.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,114 1,500

"

Directory

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 4th October 2016, 4:38 pm

(Rolling)

"

Directory

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 4th October 2016, 4:38 pm

The member 'kittykool75' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] NormalMonster Murder Mystery • Private, Job [Lucius] Boss

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:14 pm