Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia) Empty Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia)

Post by Sol 19th August 2016, 9:43 pm

Sol yawned as he moved then Hosenka town, after discovering a new power inside of him he decided to head to a random city and test the extent of his new powers most likely on the inhabitents of the city. The green haired slayer was also considering what else he could do if he didn’t get run out by the knights moving around and wondered if he should visit a hot spring at some point. While he walked he saw a couple moving by him and he gained a extremely faint Teal aura for a fraction of a second before the couple suddenly dropped to the ground screaming in pain as their senses of pain had jumped to ungodly levels and left them helpless on the ground

While he walked away from the crowd the slayer kept on causing trouble as he glanced at another man and caused him to be stripped of his sight while with another glance towards a child caused the kid to be unable to hear, this wasn’t to say it was permenant but Sol could choose how long the afflection lasted and while the kid would be temporary the adults were not so lucky as the demon \had chosen to make theirs permanent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Invidia
    Invidia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus' Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Curse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia) Empty Re: Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia)

Post by Invidia 19th August 2016, 11:01 pm

Even with her new life as Invidia, the alarm would forever be her worst nemesis. It had everything the perfect enemy had; durability, strength, and the will to come back time and time again. No matter how many times Invidia had destroyed her magical alarm clock, it never broke and came back for more. Oh how she shouldn't have invested in the magical clock. In the end, Invidia still awakened and sluggishly made her way to the window. Struggling to open the window, the drowsiness was still hung onto Invidia. Needless to say, it took a while but the window eventually opened and shot out a clock that flew into the next dimension. Even magical items have limits. Invidia might not have gotten rid of the clock, but she did delay its return. It would take an hour to place itself back on her nightstand. With the annoyance out of the way, she crawled back into bed and let out a sigh.

It was a tough week. Whilst keeping her identity a secret, Invidia pulled off numerous jobs that ended up with a death, if not more. The worst job was having to tell the kid that her goldfish died. How stupid. It was just a goldfish and yet when Invidia broke the news to her, the child bawled so much that it even began to affect the supposedly heartless seductress. And when the weekend finally came, the alarm prevented her from getting her beauty sleep. Thanks for agreeing that I don't need it but I still want it.

Just as she was finally falling into her sweet dreams and fantasy, a horrible yowl came from outside. Even with her window shut tight, it was still annoying. She opened her eyes with a clearly pissed off look that took over her face. Sometimes people didn't respect precious time belonging to others. It was aggravating and Invidia definitely wanted those who caused for this event to happen to know just how much she was affected. She slammed her window door opening and inhaled until her chest looked inflated. "SHUT UP!" she released, her bust bouncing as she exhaled the words. As she opened her eyes, people were on the ground, screaming and clawing at their faces. Whatever could be happening?

-
    384 words
    -

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia) Invidia_signature_by_jayooni-daenx92
    Click the signature for a directory.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia) Empty Re: Pain and Suffering for All(Invidia)

Post by Sol 20th August 2016, 8:37 am

while more people were dropping and screaming from losing their senses and having their sense of pain increased The dragon slayer just smirked as he watched the chaos unfolding in the streets before he suddenly heard one voice break thru the curtian of screams and told people to shut up causing the mans golden eyes to glance upwards and see a woman with green hair glancing out at them , he was located close to the building and he sniffed the air to get a grasp of who this person was.

after a moment Sol relized that the woman was not human from her scent and he blinked in suprise a few times before he spoke drawing her attention to him."I didn't expect to find someone such as yourself here what is an undead doing here?" he asked, despite looking like a gentleman the slayers smile was unsetteling and it was obvious that he had no problem with all the chaos being caused, he gentle fixed his green hair and put his Fedora back on his head as he suddenly saw someone who could not hear but someone caught wind that he had been the cause of the problem rushing at him. Sol however was not one to deal with the man and caused the mans sense of pain to increase as well before he stepped to the side of the man gave him a light punch to the back which caused the man to scream bloody murder as he collapsed to the ground.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Invidia
    Invidia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 20th August 2016, 2:56 pm

"What?"

Invidia twitched as her stare enhanced upon the lone survivor of the massacre outside. He probably was the cause of it, but it really didn't matter much to Invidia. What irked her, however, was how he called her undead. It was an insult, at least, that was how it was perceived. The green lady analyzed the man; who was he to be acting so confident? She prepared to move out. Regardless of if she was a dark mage or not, the town of Hosenka was where her daily life resided. Who wouldn't protect a place they called home? Just as she changed, her hand about to open the door, she froze. The townspeople would see her in action and in that case, her identity would be revealed.

She decided against it. It wasn't like Invidia had any personal connection to those who were dying nor was this mysterious man an enemy of hers. There was no doubt that he is a dark mage, though the question resides in for what reason was he attacking an innocent town. There were reasons for everything, a balance of sorts. She needed to know. If there was anything that Invidia despised, it's people who cause a scene without any reasoning behind it. They're the real maniacs of the world. Disgusting, at that.

She appeared back to the window, finally deciding to respond to him. "Undead?" she smirked. "Clearly an all-powerful weapon such as yourself has better insults than that." She couldn't let anyone know what she was, who she was. Invidia was just a member of society, like anyone else.

-
    267 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 20th August 2016, 6:43 pm

hardly an insult, I say that because from your scent your not human like me I meant no disrespect not like any of these humans would give you respect I have no doubt they would turn on their neighbor if it got them some jewels” Sol said not breaking eye contact with her as he motioned to the people on the ground.”Honestly I only wanted to test out a new ability I got and then I wanted to go take a dip in the hot springs I could care less about these droves of cattle on the ground” he said sighing as he wondered if this was going to turn into a fight.

I don’t suppose you’d be interested in joining me at the hot springs?” the slayer asked as he stretched a bit, he wasn’t trying to flirt with the woman but he was bored and having someone to interact with at the spa would be more enjoyable then being alone, he honestly wished that Famine had been able to join him but she seemed to be extremely busy so he was currently in charge of Basilisk Fang. He would admit he was a bit intimidated but he was doing very well .

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 20th August 2016, 10:51 pm

The mysterious figure proceeded to explain himself, all of which was hardly beneficial to him. At this point, Invidia could care less; he already killed a number of people and the rest ran away. It was a tad bit weird that no other mages were coming to stop him. With the scene he caused, surely someone would've cared, but it seemed like everyone in Hosenka was either too weak, afraid, or dead. Everyone except Invidia. He was strong, but there was no way Invidia could be killed, courtesy of Eris. The she-devil did more than just grant her another form. Invidia was given a new life.

After all his rambling, he asked Invidia on a date to the hot springs. There wasn't any flirtatiousness involved but with the diva personality, Invidia couldn't care any less. She scoffed at the offer, exalting her disgust at the mere suggestion. He killed the community around her and then asks her to the hot springs. It was definitely a change in the standard procedure but still far from perfect. Sadly, the undead princess was a perfectionist and she judged the people around her the same way. A smile popped up on her beloved face. As she removed a strand of hair from her eye, she decided to retort to the man. "No."

Was she being too harsh? Was she taking this too personally? Not really. Everyone had standards and it just so happened that the green-headed monster had high standards. Furthermore, she had just finished a day at the spa just yesterday. Going too many times and soaking in the hot water is bad for the skin. She thought about it more and more, going so far as to picture a scene in her head. Thanks to her drowsy state, the moment she hit the hot water, Invidia knew she would knock out. With that, the stranger would be able to do anything he willed to her body. Surely that would be the case. In a second, Invidia came back to reality and repeated her answer once more. "Keep quiet. People are trying to sleep!" Did people even care about others anymore?

-
    358 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 21st August 2016, 10:46 am

Sol just sighed and shrugged his shoulders when Invidia said no to his idea, he wasn’t upset though since he was going either way but the demon did find it funny that she was more annoyed with the people he afflicted with his curse then himself, he snickered a bit before he felt something grab his leg and saw a man grabbing his pant leg before he spoke”Please help me I can’t see I CAN”T SEE!!!!” the man cried before Sol scoffed and suddenly brought his clawed fingers across the mans face leaving huge gashes on it.” Get off me you insect you have no one to blame but yourself and your bad luck for crossing me today” he mocked the man as he flicked the blood off of his fingers before his gaze turned back up to Invidia

I’m guessing from how calm you are that your from a guild and also I’m guessing you’re a dark mage as well since your not blowing the whistle on me so which one is it?” he asked his tone becoming serious, if she was a dark mage he would leave her along since he normally didn’t bother them unless they purposefully attacked him then it was fair to attack back.” considering that I haven’t seen you at my guild hall I’m gonna guess that your either from one of the other three Savage Skull, Tartarus or Grim Heresy” he said even though he knew almost nothing about the last one other then his mistress having connections there.

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 21st August 2016, 11:34 am

This man would not just let up. His questions desired for answers, delving into the secrets that Invidia sought to cover up. It wasn't trouble; Invidia had no plans on giving any information. After all, information is a vital form of power. What was the saying? Knowledge is power. That saying couldn't have been more right, especially at a time like this. Undoubtedly, the questions that this person required were for the sole reason of gaining an advantage. At least, that's what the strategist herself would have done. Perhaps his intellect was not as high as hers; in the end, Invidia refused to answer. Playing dumb would be the next best choice.

"I'm far from calm. You came into my town, caused a commotion, and ruined my sleep. It's unlikely that I would be calm." she began, fire in her eyes. Furthermore, this man suggested that she was a dark mage. It wasn't false and yet, it wasn't true. Invidia was no dark mage. She was a member of society, hardly a mage at all. As long as he didn't see her pact mark, there was no verification of such. Knowing this, the woman decided to continue with the lies. "Savage Skull? Tartarus? Are these guilds?" she asked despite knowing the truth. "Hardly. Leave me alone."

*Note: I'm not sure how you know about Grim Heresy. Only two people (other than members) know about it. Therefore, I ignored it in your post.

-
    216 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 21st August 2016, 1:43 pm

Sol snorted when she said she wasn’t calm if she wasn’t calm she would have been screaming at him or telling him to leave the town alone the fact that she wasn’t proved his point.” and yet your not screaming like the others down here I’m being plesent since your not human like me but considering how your acting now I’m reconsidering my decision.” he said sourly, if she was going to be rude to him he might just test the extent of his power on her for the hell of it. When she mentioned the guilds he had spoken of she asked if they were guild which caused the man to suddenly break out into a wicked smile that revealed his sharp teeth.

the fact that you ask if they are guild shows that your lieing! Everyone knows of those guilds even if they are just whispers of fear” he shot at her calling out her lie, he knew anyone who said they didn’t know was surely lieing since all three of the guilds Tartarus,Basilsik Fang and Savage Skull were well known even by normal people.Sol flicked his arm up and caused his Chain Enkidu to fire out from its portal and catch on a street lamp, Sol then used the momentum from the chain to fling himself up onto the top of the building Invidia was in and he glanced down at her.” I don’t suggest talking to me like that now I’ll give you a chance stop playing stupid or every single person in this town will Die and if you think I’m bluffing think again” he said with the threat hanging in the air, if she wanted to play hard ball that was fine he could do that as well.

(note- Sorry I thought that since Famine is connected to Eris Sol might have caught word of the guild since he is Famines Ace but thats fine if you ignored it)

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 21st August 2016, 8:51 pm

This was going no where. The game of back and forth continued, though it could be hardly called a game with the circumstances the man had created. It wasn't as if Invidia herself hadn't witnessed death but it wasn't something she went out of her way to commit. Having someone else bringing a massacre wasn't exactly on her priorities list either. Nevertheless, this man had it all. He had everything that Invidia despised, hated, abhorred. Her actions and words probably didn't give it away; she just wanted to be left alone. Alas, as soon as she said the words she did, she knew a mistake was made. The stranger knew too, calling her out on the fact that no one in their right minds wouldn't know of them. Savage Skull, Tartarus, Basilisk Fang. These were the three pillars of the dark community, each representing their own goals. With her mistake in mind, Invidia stuttered with her next words. "Wha-nonsense. I've never even heard of them before." It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't a total truth. She had heard of the names, but as to who they are, it didn't matter. They were all below her.

Blood particles rose around Invidia, instigating a fight. Sure, it was risky. But Invidia knew her cards and how to play them. This man had no idea who she was, what she was, what she was apart of. Invidia was a member of Grim Heresy, but more importantly, a pawn to Eris. With total confidence in her goddess, Invidia refused to be intimidated by the man and his ignoble words. Something hidden was ejected, perhaps a weapon. It was hard to see from her apartment window. This man, whoever he was, irked her more and more. With each and every passing second, the green-headed maniac's antipathy grew. If it was a fight he wanted, then so be it. The only solution was to kill him and every other human being in the town of Hosenka. Indivia never existed here. Once both factors were disposed of, she would proceed to move to another place.

She always wanted to try the food in Magnolia Town.

-
    321 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 21st August 2016, 10:44 pm

Sols eyes narrowed when she stuttered her words which to a novice would seemed truthful but he was not convinced at all, the slayer was the Ace of one of the most powerful dark guilds in Fiore and he didn’t get there by being a fool.” You’re a poor liar” he called out before he reached into his cloak and pulled out a few vials of blue liquid before he tossed one of them into a nearby street and heard screams start to erupt as blue smoke started to cover the area the vial had landed.” unless you want to see more I wouldn’t do that again or are you brave enough to come up here and try to take me down?” he taunted as he focused on preparing a spell just in case she decided to try to fight him.

Honestly Sol had not intended to take the whole city down but this woman was pissing him off and he decided that if she did try to be foolish and fight him then he would either kill her slow or make her beg for mercy and break her down mentally and emotionally.

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 22nd August 2016, 1:14 am

The park had turned into Invidia's battlefield in less than a second. Right after the outsider finished his verbal attack on her, calling her a horrible liar, Invidia jumped out the window and onto the field, dressed in a red cloak and tattoos on her face. The enemy grabbed a number of things from his cloak and chucked them at a nearby street. Invidia didn't care for what he did to others, but she took advantage of his fault. Just barely in range, blood particles attacked the blind spot of the man. A dagger formed and attempted to take a slice at his neck, just where he wouldn't see it. Hopefully that would shut him up for a bit.

That wasn't all that Invidia dished out. She immediately followed up by raising up her right hand, pointer finger out. Blood gathered there and fired out in a straight line, aiming for his chest. Despite it only seeming like one spell, in actuality, Invidia had fired off two. One was invisible to the eye. If he couldn't see it, how could he avoid it? Three spells accomplished just as the vials landed, causing a blue smoke that forced more screams out of innocent bystanders. The she-monster smirked at the guy as the spells were on their way to him. Her arm fell back down at her side, the other hand now on her hip. What a thrill!

Stats:

• HP: 200
    • MP: 70
    • I used the spells Assassinate, Beam, and Burn. If you let all of them hit, you take up to 50 HP damage, 3 stacks of hemoplague, and 12 MP.

-
    236 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd August 2016, 10:31 am

Just after Sol tossed the vial he smelled blood behind him and he turned and twisted his neck and barely managed to dodge a knife made of blood that was aimed as his neck, however as he turned to focused on the woman in the park below him he suddenly felt a sharp pain as a beam suddenly managed to pierece him right around his right shoulder since he had moved a bit, the slayer growled as the pain seemed to linger and the woman seemed rather proud of her work that was something Sol would have to fix . As the Vial hit the ground Sol jumped off of the roof and into the park where Invidia was before he breathed in to use one of his best spells.

After fully breathing in Sol suddenly exhaled and unleashed his Poison Dragons Roar spell right at Invidia, the dark green blast went rocketing towards her and if it struck would inflect two very deadly poisons into her system, his Death Plague and Mana Reaver toxins which would eat away at her own magic power and her life with every moment it coursed thru her body but the slayer was not finished as well and unleashed five waves from his body as he gained a teal aura. If Invidia got touched by even one of these it would paralyze her for a small amount of time giving Sol the time he needed to do some real damage.

Spells used:

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 23rd August 2016, 11:58 am

In combat, every second counts. Invidia knew that from the bottom of her heart; it was the only rule to live by in this harsh reality. There were many variables to see who wins a fight. In a competition of pure combat, it was without a doubt that Invidia would have lost. But that's not what a fight is. There are hardly times where people respect each other and have chivalrous beliefs. Instead, a true fight is composed of strategy, skills, and experience. With two of the three factors in check, Invidia had to rely on herself and her heart that she could accomplish this battle.

As soon as she made sure that the hits landed, she smiled and began her next move, without a second to waste. Sol, name still unbeknownst to Invidia, didn't want to waste any time either and jumped down from the roof, firing a venomous breath attack at Invidia. Too bad she was already gone. While he jumped down, she had already made it behind him, her next moves intact.

All happening within a blink, Invidia's smile never left as she did all of her actions. Sprinting before the man even landed, she appeared right behind him in less than a second. In the midst of her exercise routine, she had casted a spell to shield her from incoming damage. After all, who would recklessly charge in to the enemy without something to block incoming attacks? It wasn't like he was to stand still while she made her moves. Upon reaching the closest range possible, Invidia tried for a quick punch to his face. Given it landed, she would proceed with yet another spell, now to gain some distance from him. With contact to trigger the spell, Indivia fired a small bead of blood that exploded, knocking her back while dealing damage to her enemy. She refused to lose, not now. It was too early for her death (again). At three meters away from the green man, she squeezed her hand, popping the three stacks of Hemoplague on the enemy.

And not a moment too soon, for she noticed that she couldn't move after. Struggling and beads of sweat pouring down her face, she couldn't move at all. Was she paralyzed?

Stats:

• HP: 200
    • MP: 76
    • Shield: 40
    • I used the spells Aura and Damnation. Burn carries over from last post.  Hemoplague was popped this turn, that's another 20 HP. If you let all of them hit, you take up to 40 HP damage and 8% MP, resulting in a total of 90 HP.

-
    376 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th August 2016, 1:23 am

he didn’t move while he attacked so  as the bead of blood and the punch landed on him he felt a large amount of pain as not expecting her to take three stacks of something that smelled like blood and explode it in  front of him, it struck him andcaused him to stumble back and he felt pain as the burning lingered from where he was shot along with where he was coating in blood.”That shit hurts but now no more mr nice guy” he growled as she came to a hault and he grinned viciously as his curse had started to kick in.

you didn’t think you were the only one with a curse did you now its my turn” he said before a dark green poisonous aura covered him and he bared his teeth and he suddenly pushed forward with fightning speed, with his drive spell active Sol cleard the distance between them in a second and  delivered three powerful punches to the womans stomach and shoulders  before he started to circle around her like a predator, his speed and strength were greatly amplified from his spell so he planned to take his time and pick the woman apart untill she was begging for mercy.

(OOC-, each punch is aim at the stomach and each shoulder along with each being B rank in strength or 60 points each. should you take the punches you will also be effected by the Deathplague Toxin wich eats are your health for a 3 turns taking 15 points of damage a turn, all in all your looking at about 195 damge before your shield deducts some of it)

Spells used:

Invidia
    Invidia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Invidia 25th August 2016, 7:12 pm

Struggle as she did, Invidia got no where and that was exactly what Sol wanted. Frozen from a wave that seemed like it was useless at first, her body rendered to be rather useless in the next few moves of the enemy. Needless to say, he didn't take the time to smirk at her and point fingers, but enhanced himself to move at light-speed. He tackled the she-monster with the brute force of a dragon slayer, forcing her to suffer from the consequences of her actions, stupid as they were. The mage cursed herself in her head, for putting herself in the said position. It was her own fault for thinking too highly of herself, to not expect such a counterattack from the enemy. And at last, the fire in her eyes changed. Her body had a new resonance; no longer fear, instead it portrayed her new resolve. Forcing her nervous system to follow her will, she struggled to move a finger, though it proved to be the extent of her strength. He had sapped her strength; that fact had to be accepted. Muttering the last of it before and panting like an animal, she announced the daring words that burned along with her eyes. "I will kill you."

Stats:

• HP: 60
    • MP: 76
    • This is the last turn Burn takes effect before going on cooldown. That's another 10 HP. I calculated wrong in the last post. I said that you had to take an extra 20 HP from the pop though I still had my D-Rank mentality in my head. Seeing as how I was C-Rank before the first post, can I ask you to take another 20 HP? (You can check the times for my first post to the time my exam got approved and finished). My passive scales off of my own personal rank. Feel free to check my magic if there's any doubt. My apologies. That should put you HP at 180 HP.

-
    209 words
    -

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th August 2016, 4:09 pm

The Dragon Slayer grinned victoriously as Invidia lay on the ground beaten, he still felt the burning sensation running thru his wounds and where he was coated in blood but the satisfaction he felt now made it less of a problem, the green haired woman then spoke a promise to him and it only made him grin bigger showing his razor sharp fangs. She wanted to kill him that was no suprisre but Sol just laughed at her words.”Your far from my level kid in fact your not even worth killing, but perhaps next time I won’t just rip away your strength perhaps next time I’ll take your foolish mind away as well and leave you as a puppet” he taunted as his golden eyes glowed with malicious intent.

Next time you try fighting me remember this, The fangs of the Basilisk are as sharp as Rapiers” Sol declared before he moved forward to deliver a powerful kick right to her face to knock her out. After that he decided he was done with this town and was ready to head back home so he turned and walked away from the mass of bodys and screaming civilians he created as he headed for the entrance of Hosenka to head back to Mt Hakobe

(Exit)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:28 am