Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy]

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] Empty A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy]

Post by Vlad 16th August 2016, 5:23 pm

WC: 521 | Total: 3024 | Out of: 7500

Job bullshit:

The Haunted Guild was a place that was once occupied by some unknown guild; they were not a very influential bunch, seeing as no one can remember anything about them, and it seemed they were obliterated; this was the assumption some were lead to seeing as how there were quite a few souls trapped on the premisses. Well, it mattered not. This place had become the home to some necrophiliac; it seemed the pervert had made this place his base of operation for some half assed research of his. How dull, how expected. Originality is something these crazed scientists lacked, well, this was the setting.

Vlad, the person who could really care less for the lives of others, had been sent some very weird, and very cryptic, note. To be honest, he was tempted to simply ignored this little love note and simply go sacrifice some females soul to some demon or some shit; he wasn't exactly sure what he would have done if he had not decided to accept this note, but he simply had one reason to do this job. He believed this would be an interesting job, at least it could be. Well, the not never gave him an exact time to be there, and he knew his partner would not be around for a little while; this was fine.

Walking through the small town that was a mere mile from the pre disclosed location, he would begin to look around; he wasn't going to do anything except explore a bit. Choosing to live in a place named the "Cursed Lands" was an interesting choice that he doubted many would choose; why live in such a desolate land? A place where everyone who inhabited it was already condemned to a doom life.

As he walked through the street all he was witness to was poverty; the street itself was desolate, and there was hardly a sign there were any inhabitants. The people, whose numbers must be scarce, were more than likely all indoors; who could walk these streets for a good time? The scenery was shit; dead tree's, a dirt road, and the sky even had a brown tint; dull... Letting out a slight sigh, Vlad would decide the best action to take was to evacuate the area, to simply leave these beings be. Why disturb the lives of those who are already so cursed? There would be no pleasure in torturing those who were already tortured by their environment.

Walking down this road, if it could even pass for one, Vlad began to suspect he would have to put in a bit of effort; it was not a problem, but it would be something different than he had to do thus far. Usually jobs were a simply walk in the park for him, but this would be – more than likely – a bit different. With such a vague, and idiotic message, he had no idea what to expect; all he knew was that he would have to wait on his company. Approaching the guild hall, he would come to a halt, now waiting on his partner.

[OOC: Sorry, kind short. I'll make up for it next post.]

HP: 200 | MP: 100 
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

I will bite you to death.

Won't you let me have a taste?

It shouldn't hurt that much...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

Last edited by Vlad on 21st August 2016, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank

A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] Empty Re: A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy]

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 12:36 pm

Rolling for thread inspiration.
    Guest carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] PzArA86 , A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] OdAaNwh
    Guest carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] OdAaNwh , A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] R2fEWNz
    Guest carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    A Haunting Tale[Private|Marshy] OdAaNwh

Post by Guest 20th August 2016, 12:46 pm

I HAVE BECOME DEATH
    the destroyer of worlds
    TAGGED: ...   |   WORDS: 1,077   |  NOTES: ...
    The Haunted Guild was a place Marceline Anicetus had never been to before; so, in order for her to get there, she had to take traditional means. This meant that she had to take a horse and buggy in order to traverse the landscape that was too hard for trains and cars to pass through. It was taking longer than she had wanted, but because she had never visited the place before, it wasn’t like she was able to use her ash travel. So, she was stuck sitting in the back of a carriage, staring out into the forest as they traveled along a very thin trail to the Haunted Guild. Watching the passing scenery wasn’t so bad, it was the fact that it was taking longer than she wanted that was annoying her to no end. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much that she could do about that, and Vlad was likely getting angry that she was taking so long. He would simply have to suck it up and wait for her if he wanted to do this job with her, given that she was even doing the job with him in the first place.

Their last job together had left a bad taste in her mouth being around him, not that he was some creepy guy, just that he was rude and annoying. Claiming that she was nothing more than deserving of a life that led to endless childbirth and housework for a husband who was just as worthless. It disgusted her thinking that was his thought process when he was likely out in Fiore murdering women and children alike. How could he state such a thing to someone such as herself; someone who had far more renown than the bastard he thought he was? Marceline wrinkled her nose and scoffed at her thoughts, turning away from watching the scenery as it passed by and crossing her arms over her chest. She ran a hand through her hair and heaved a sigh, flopping back against the seat and staring up at the carriage’s ceiling as it bounced along. The carriage would then come to an abrupt stop, a jolting feeling she recognized from a job she had been on with Kite formerly.

Snarling, the woman stood to her feet and climbed out of the carriage, walking with a purpose toward the carriage driver. “What the hell did you stop so suddenly for? You told me that you would take me right to Haunted Guild, no questions asked,” she snapped at him. “So, explain to me why we are stopped in the dead of nowhere and you’re sitting on your high horse with no words to me?” She crossed her arms over her large bust and tapped her heeled foot slightly, a frown apparent on her lips as she waited for an answer.

Sorry, Miss, but I’ll only go as far as this side trail to the left,” the driver explained, “any closer poses too much of a threat.

His answer was not the answer that she was looking for, so she merely snorted in response to him and turned away to start walking down the trail. She listened as the carriage began moving again, turning around and heading back the way it had come to drop her off.

Once it was gone, she continued on down the frail path, pushing branches and leaves out of her face to get closer to the Haunted Guild. Eventually, she could see the towering building peeking through the shafts of the trees’ leaves, ever-looming and daunting-looking. It was actually quite beautiful to look at, but she could sense the magical power that emitted menacingly from the depths of the building. The power was demonic in nature, very similar to the feeling that her magic happened to give off whenever she cast a spell. That could only mean whoever was in the building was none other than a necromancer or magus who controlled death itself. If that was true, then that would mean her magic would be absolutely powerless against the magus and she would have to rely on Vlad. Of all people, she didn’t want to rely on that bastard when he annoyed her to no end; in fact, she wasn’t even sure why she willingly went on this job with him.

When she had reached the building, she looked around, but Vlad wasn’t anywhere in sight, so that meant he was likely inside already. Passing through the broken doorway, Marceline entered the inside, gazing thoroughly at the damage that had been done to the guild. Nothing was known about it, so it wasn’t like she was able to figure out what had happened to the guild to be annihilated as it was. Her finger grazed along the side of a wall, picking up ash and dust from the burnt sections of the building and crumbled parts of the walls. It was eerily quiet, but that didn’t bother her as much as it bothered her not being able to see where Vlad was in this mess. Perhaps she had passed him outside or they entered from different parts of the building, which wasn’t all that bad of a guess since it was possible. “All right, I’m inside the building and I have no fucking clue as to what we’re meant to do other than roam around and find a guy,” she mumbled to herself.

Just as she was about to take a step farther into the building, it became quite clear that the guild was intent on slaughtering her. Suddenly, a few dozen spears came flying in her direction, but in spite of this, the woman was not at all terrified of the weapons. As soon as they came within a few meters of her, her aura took effect and quickly obliterated the spears before they even touched her. Twisting her wrist, the ash from which the spear had turned to began to spiral up into a ball in front of her before being led to the pouch on her waist. “So, Vlad, you gonna come join me in this rundown building or are you just going to stand around and dilly-dally?” she called out. A smirk played across her lips and she continued walking down the hallway, searching out for the man they were meant to find. Some creepy dude in a creepy building, doing creepy things that weren’t all that legal to be doing and were highly frowned upon.
    credit goes to Lunar of GS & THQ
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 21st August 2016, 11:20 am

Wont you give me a taste?

Vlad was quite interested in the building, and to be honest he felt like examining it a bit before his partner had arrived; bring as old as it was, and towering as high into the sky as it did, it was a rather interesting place. Walking around the perimeter of the building the first thing that would be noticed was the way in which the place was built; it was as though some architect decided to use the bas of a brick house, and simply continue upwards. "Absurd..." He chuckled, running his hands along the bricks. What he felt was the rough granular feeling of the brick, though the harshness was hampered by a coating of some aqueous substance; it seemed to run along the entirely of the building. Bringing his hand from the wall it would create what could only be described as a bridge of something gooey. "Well..." He would shake his hand, freeing it from the clutches of the disgusting substance. 

Finishing his examination of the perimeter, he would would simply let out a muffled chuckle. It seemed there was someone else in the building, aside from his target. Leaving footprints in the ash was something that couldn't be helped. Look who has arrived~. A smirk would overtake his face as he would enter the build, though something did not feel right. He felt himself being drawn further and further into the guild; although it was a very dingy place, there was quite a bit of stuff left in the guild. Who left such equipment when they left the building? What a waste... I suppose I should catch up to her... As he began his descent further into the guild he would begin to hear the clacking of shoes against wood; these were too soft to be Marceline's. There was no way the Necromancer was this close to the entrance... "Who is it?" He chuckled, turning around. As he turned he would open his palm, a scythe a bit longer than the average would appear in his hand; the entirety of this scythe would be a simple etherious form; it was not solid. It simply was an object which allowed Vlad to damage the souls of his enemies; he found this the most effective.

The guild was rather dark. The windows planked over, only slivers of light could enter; cobwebs would paint a mural along each wall. This place was claimed by the dead, and they did not enjoy the company Vlad, and Marceline, had offered. As the scythe appeared in his hand a child would expose herself. Looking up at the male, she seemed to simply be lost, though Vlad was skeptical. "Well..." He let out a slight chuckle, motioning for the being to come forward. As he did so dozens of children, all exactly the same in appearance, would lurch forward; flying through the air they would be aiming to kill him. "Really..." He sighed, taking a step back and slashing forward. This was absurd. Why were these little girls haunting this guild? Well, he was not getting paid to ask questions, now was he? 

As he planted his back foot, he would begin to rapidly swing his scythe; this would begin to mow down the children; looking them over all that one would see was the scythe cleaving cleanly through the children, ripping their bodies in half. Though, as they ripped apart they would disappear. "Lost souls, eh?" He sighed, putting the last one out of its misery. "Honestly, in this day and age?" He would run his hand through his hair, looking around. "Onward..."

As he proceeded further into the guild he would finally see the female; it seemed she moved at a pace which he could appreciate. Walking up behind the female he would grab her ass, leaning over her shoulder. "Hey dear, what took so long~? Nice ass!" He chuckled, now moving beside the female. "That's the punishment for being late~." He stated, moving on ahead, expecting her to keep pace. 

As he walked ahead of the female he felt a sense of de ja vu. "Again..." He sighed, moving his arm out. Stopping the female, the two would be surrounded by a plethora of children. Rising from his shadow, Azriel would walk forward. "Shouldn't someone have taught these children manners?" He would ask, slashing through the body of one of them. "Honestly, why must we do it?" 

Rolling his eyes, he simply put the souls to rest. The children seemed to really despise Vlad, probably because of their previous encounter? Well, who cared? It's not like he'd see them again. As they launched forward he simply split them in half. "Really... They should have been taught how to behave..."

"Children should not be so... uncouth. For fucks sake! What were they? Five? Parenting must have sucked. Why else would they behave as they did? Oh, well it could be due to their souls not having been put to rest... Well, either way... Unacceptable. How have you been dear? Anything new going on? Obtain a new soul? Some more power? Perhaps a better attitude? Oh, did you bring lunch? I am getting quite hungry... Eh, either way we should be fine." He continued on, feeling the need to ask some questions. Why was this? "Well, perhaps you have a better attitude than when we last decided to accompany each other on a job! I really do hope so. I mean, you have a terrific body – I do enjoy looking at it. Your magical abilities are also on point; you certainly are useful if you wish to be. It is simply getting you to, how do I put it, be constructive! I enjoyed the last encounter, it was interesting, however, you did not help with that last boss~! How mean~!" He teased, really having not cared for that at all. It did not bother him in the least. 

As he walked deeper and deeper into the guild something began to smell; it was something he has encountered before, though not very often. This was something that would stop his exceedingly long monologue. "Did someone not dispose of the body in a timely manner...?" He sighed, looking around. This was the smell of decay; it was something that was always present, though it was not usually this blatant. something hit the male as he began to look about; it had gotten much darker since they had first entered. "Well, thank god eyes can adapt quickly... Though, I doubt either of us had to worry about that!" He chuckled, deciding it was time to continue on.

The number of windows would not decrease as they traveled onward, though there was a problem; they had to now travel down. Approaching the staircase, Vlad would simply look downward. "Well, I suppose it's time to go down~! Insert sexual innuendo here..." It seemed he could not think of a decent enough finale for his statement. 

"Well, I suppose we should head down! Don't you think?" He chuckled, moving down the stairs. As he took each step he came to realize two things. The first pertained to the man they needed to find; he was a necromancer, and Marceline was a Death mage. Well, she may be useless in this battle... The second would pertain to this buildings location. It was rather close to the Guild Hall of Savage Skull; could they have, some how, been connected to this whole ordeal? It was not his place to decide, though it did seem to bother him. Disregarding the notion, he seemed to move past it. 

The lower level was much like the upper; in ruin, there was not much that could be salvaged. Ash littered the floor, and it seemed the stink of death was much heavier down here than it was up above. As below, so above. This was something that was found to be truthful, at least for this place. "Did you notice the proximity of this Guild Hall to that of Savage Skull? It is not very far... Interesting~!" He chuckled. "Do you suppose they played some role in the downfall of this guild!? Do you believe they may have done it? Nah, they do not seem to have the strength to pull off such a feat. Actually... this place may have been truly weak... We may never know!" He laughed. "Well, I am glad you chose to accompany me on this job! We could get to know each other a bit more~!" He laughed yet again, seemingly enjoying the experience.

Notes:I made it 1400ish words to even out that 500 word entrance! lol
    @Marceline

HP: 200 | MP: 100 
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:
    REAPERS SCYTHE(SIGNATURE):
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 26th August 2016, 9:18 am

No, I won't fall for this again, I'll always see behind your smoke and mirrors. I know you love me deep inside, your simply caught up in
    her lie

The building was dank and gross to Marceline, a rundown ruins that no one really wanted to go to for any given reason. At least, that was the outside of the building to her; the inside wasn't as bad as the outside was, with only a few peelings of wallpaper here and there. Overall, the inside was considerably beautiful and well-kept, despite how old the building actually happened to be. If it wasn't for the fact that the place was miserably haunted by ghosts of children and former guild members, she would have thought about claiming it as her home. However, she wasn't all that into owning a home that was haunted by spirits that she could eat if she wanted to. It was boring and no one would ever want to come visit her if her house happened to be haunted by ghosts. Seriously, who liked ghosts unlike Vlad and herself? Not one mage she knew of liked ghosts in the least bit.

An eerie feeling coated the area, one that was familiar to Marceline because of various jobs she had taken beforehand. It was a creepy feeling that was fit for a place as foreboding and abandoned as this placed happened to be. She could only assume that the necromancer had hidden well inside of the building, deep into its innards. This eerie sensation crawling up her skin told her of things that haunted this place, roamed the halls and moaned during the night. As spooky as it was, this did not deter the young magus from continuing forth on her journey to find the necromancer. Being the odd one out, she loved strange things such as this building and a few minor ghosts wouldn't terrify her in the least. To the regular magus, this building was one of their own nightmares from Hell, but to her, this was an unmarkable beauty. A place so serene and dark that she wanted to remain here for the rest of her life, though she knew she couldn't do so.

The spears would continue to fly around her, but thanks to her deathly aura, she was safe from being hurt by them. Her gloves were just as useful as well; so, if she happened to not have her aura, they would've worked the same way. Eliminating anything that was weaker than herself, these gloves were components of death that she loved so dearly. However, she was not worried about being hurt by the spears, especially since it seemed they weren't material objects. They were some sort ethereal creation that was a sort of life force created by the building in order to protect itself. In a sense, the spears were just illusions created by the ghosts as a means to scare away any intruders that dared enter. Again, this did not deter Marceline from pursuing further into the building until she was certain darkness was her only friend.

In the distance, she was able to hear the soft voices of battle, meaning that Vlad was not too far off from her. If she wanted to finish this job as quickly as she was thinking about, she had to meet up with the bastard in the long run. Turning down one of the many hallways that were, but a maze for her, she began her long trek in finding the other magus. As close as he sounded, Marceline knew that this building would somehow make it difficult for her to get to him. It was designed to be a maze that prevented anyone from getting anywhere or even getting out of the massive structure. They would be doomed to an eternal life of haunting this guild like the former members that had perished with it. Perhaps that was the reason why there were so many ghosts that looked like they did not belong in the building?

As soon as she had begun her journey toward Vlad, the sound of battle ceased and she became utterly confused. Pausing in her tracks, she listened to see if she could hear anything that would mean someone was coming toward her. However, his silent footsteps were not caught by her and when he sneaked upon her, she jumped and whirled around. Her hand instantly went to his face, not pleased by the fact that he had groped her rear without her consent. In fact, she didn't like anyone touching any part of her unless she had been the one to ensue romantically touching each other. She brought her hand back to her side and looked away from him, angry, but at the same time apologetic for what she had done. "You don't give good punishments; next time, don't touch me unless you want your fingers broken," Marceline responded.

Her eyes watched him momentarily, following him as he walked around her and headed down the way she was going. As they traveled along their pathway, a little child had made its appearance from around the bend of the next hallway. She looked innocent, even a little lost, but Marceline did not feel any source of life force coming off of the girl. Sticking behind Vlad, she observed as the young man's shadow rose from the ground and stood in front of them. With Azriel busied by the plethora of children, she grabbed hold of Vlad's arm and stuck close to his side. "They're just lost souls, there isn't any reason to be afraid or concerned by them unless they start attacking you. At that point, you're best off just killing them and hoping for the best because they're too lost to be saved anyway."

When Vlad moved forward to help Azriel deal with the ghost children, she let her arms drop to her sides and waited where she was. "They likely knew how to behave correctly before they died, but centuries of being stuck in a place changes someone. Would you still act the same if you were stuck in this hideous place, haunting it because you have unfinished business? Or how about the fact that there's this vicious necromancer hiding in the confines of the building, resurrecting them? These ghosts are likely angered by the fact that this necromancer has raised them from their eternal slumber. It's redirected aggression on to us because they're scared and don't want to be forced into doing something they don't want to do." Marceline shrugged her shoulders, however, as it was just a guess as to why these children had become so aggressive.

And Vlad was back to being his annoying self, which caused Marceline to fall silent and grow a dark aura around her. She didn't like the haughty attitude he was displaying toward her, especially since she was some person she felt no pity for. "I hope that you starve to death then," the woman stated after having heard that he was getting hungry and wanted lunch. "No, I have not obtained any new souls; I devour souls as a means of sustaining my body and keeping it going. No, I have not gained any new powers or grew in strength yet; whatever the hell that happens to mean to you. You can make yourself your own goddamn lunch because I'm not interested in becoming a housewife for a bastard like you." Marcy was snarling by now, crossing her arms over her chest and walking past Vlad and Azriel without much thought.

When they moved deeper into the guild building, the sunlight that slipped through shafts of broken windows quickly disappeared. It was likely a sign that they were getting closer to the necromancer, as it was also getting colder the deeper they went. A soft hum filled the air, like a chanting sound echoing in and around the halls without any way to discern the words. None of this bothered Marceline, but it truly set the mood for the place with how creepy it had already been from the start. The necromancer's humming and soft chanting were quickly growing louder the closer they came to the third level of the building. As this was the lower levels, it was quite clear why the necromancer had locked himself away in such a place. Essentially, it was perfect to set up a ritual in order to bring back someone from the dead and create horrible mischief.

"You're really annoying sometimes, you know that?" Marceline inquired as she spoke to her job partner when they descended the stairs. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dim lighting, looking around and waiting to see if anything would pop out at them. When nothing did, she simply continued on down the stairs until her feet touched the cold, stone flooring of the dungeons. Why a guild hall had dungeons was beyond her reasoning unless it had been a former dark guild that kept prisoners. That wasn't too bad of a reasoning, though, as it made sense why this building was nearly obliterated in the end. Legal mages had likely found this place and terrorized it until the guild members had fought back and caused an all-out war. Not a bad thought at all, but it was a disgrace to think a dark guild would let themselves be annihilated like that.

"I should warn you that it's not likely my magic will work against the necromancer, he is a worker of death, after all. So, I'll be reduced to using only my weapon in the end," Marceline decided to finally inform Vlad of the issue. "I'll test my magic against him to see if it works, but if it doesn't, it isn't my fault that it doesn't work against him. Sometimes, Master likes to make things hard on me and one of those things was to make sure my magic didn't work against other death magi. There isn't any way to force it into working against him if it doesn't; so, I'll be stuck using my whip on him when I can. Thus, it's all up to you on how you want to handle the necromancer. I'll be a sort of 'side help' if you will." The humming and chanting grew louder until she came to the door in which the necromancer was hiding inside of.

"I don't know what makes you think Savage Skull is around this area when they aren't," the woman responded to him. "As a former member of the guild, I would know that the place isn't even near the Haunted Guild in the least. Also, I highly doubt they played in the downfall of this guild; they're more about terrorizing the legal mages and innocents. A part of me believes that this place isn't a legal mage guild, but one of the many smaller dark guilds across Fiore. It would make sense as to why we know little to nothing about this guild or what had happened to it in the long run. Anyway, he's in there, feel free to go in and slaughter him if you'd like, but just be careful of any traps in there. I wouldn't be surprised if he happens to have stuff set around the room to make sure no one is able to get to him."

WC: 1,863
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 26th August 2016, 11:25 am

THERE IS A THIN LINE
    between what is good and what is evil
    I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable

Vlad was a man who often stuck to his guns; this was what had driven him so far in life. By sticking to his guns it allowed Vlad a sense of security; if anything ever went wrong then he knew the fault lay either in his logic, actions or fate. He would not be able to blame others for creating an idiotic plan, though the possibility that they may still fuck up the plan was always there. Even to this moment his actions are driven by this. They lead him successfully through every encounter thus far, and as such his pride has only continued to grow larger and larger; the thought that his actions may be incorrect crossing his mind less and less as he went on; his descent into darkness. This was, more than likely, due to his upbringing.

Personality; this was the one word that could be used to describe Vlad. Narcissistic was another. Cannibal even fit the paradigm. Attitude would be the best in this situation, and most others. Vlad's attitude was one that simply did not care for others. While he was able to understand the views of others, he often ignored them. There were certain conditions that would lead to him entertaining the thought of sympathizing with the views of others, though this only ever occurred after he was bale to identify a common bond between them. Often he was unable to find a person, or group of people, that could shared any of his ideals. While many claimed to use his belief as a reason to defend their actions it only brought ill will towards it. Corruption; Fiore was filled with it and it was evident in every day life. The aristocrats were able to use their money to achieve whatever goal they had in mind; they could buy whatever they wanted; some claimed that certain things had no price, such as love, but they were often proved to be incorrect. Money,and power. These two things launched a person higher and higher atop the political, and even social, ladder. Hell, even with a single one of these two things the person was able to soar to heights that others would only dream of; this is assuming they were even able to envision such heights. Many of the people who had no chance at obtaining these heights had a rather shallow thought process; they could not see so far ahead; they could not imagine heights so great that it would suffocate any ordinary individual. 

The height that could kill; those unobtainable to 99.999% of the world. Only those gifted with a certain vision could see this height; only those who would transcend time would see this; Joan of Arc would be the best example of this person. Those who had enough vision to bring their goals to the brink of becoming reality, defying the societal standard. Most of these people would be thrown into the dungeons, perhaps even hung at the gallows. These people held such a vision that it would change the entire world. These people were the type who could envision these heights. Being able to know that their actions, even if not instantly, would effect the world. This, however, was still not the complete population of the .001%. There were a few others who could simply gaze upon this height, though they could never reach it. These people, when thrown together, could do amazing things. Vlad was a man with a plan, and he needed one of the .001%. He needed a person like that to support him. This was the only way to assure the success of his vision.

Why would these thoughts flash through his mind at this exact moment? Why would his mind be filled with these things; these were the thoughts that led to each action he took. "Well, its more to reward myself than to punish you dear. Your ass is very tempting." He chuckled, feeling the female cling onto him. It seemed she was able to perform such cute acts. Huh... He thought to himself, though the action would pull him away. 

Marceline was a person who, in the mind of Vlad, had the ability to see these heights. That was not enough, however, he needed a person who could obtain these heights. He could see them, but he knew they were out of his grasp. His thoughts were cut short, again, as she began to speak to him. All theses things she called him. Annoying seemed to be her favorite; though, if she meant it than she would avoid any job that involved him. 

These were the things that drove Vlad to interact with Marceline. He had some faith that she could lead him to the place he often dreamt of; the place that could facilitate his dreams, his ideals. Even if she was unable to do such things for him, he still appreciated her company. Not many would choose to meet him for a second job, let alone a single job. People often fled from his area, or they simply disliked the male. He was aware of this, and simply held his tongue; even those that were considered "dark" mages were unable to stay beside him. These conventional "dark" mages were useless. They simply wanted destruction, nothing more. They wanted to simply obliterate the world, end all of it. Allow themselves to be at the very top of the totem pole. This was not something that Vlad was able to sympathize with. Yes, destruction was necessary. Vlad was able to admit this, though he believed that after all the destruction was complete it would be imperative to rebuild society. Most faults in society could be explained due to corruption that they face in each and every level of the societal ladder. 

Before he even knew it the pair had appeared in front of the door that would lead to the completion of their job; perhaps this would be a bit more entertaining than he had originally thought. Perhaps he would even get to see that cute side of Marceline again, the thought brought a smirk to his face. "Well, just try your best dear. Keep up, and stay useful. That is all I ever ask of you, correct?" He snickered, pushing the door open. 

Entering the room a vile stench would overtake the two; this did not bother Vlad, though he was no longer able to simply ignore its presence. Walking forward, Vlad would fall on his ass; it seemed the man was not they type to clean up after himself. As he rubbed his back, preparing to stand, a spear would fly over his head; no, it was not a single spear. It was fucking hundreds of spears. They all flew, piercing the air, over his head. Waiting for the barrage of spears to end, Vlad would stand. 

Now, rubbing the blood off of his pants, he would look into the room; it seemed that this same, bland, trap littered the room; she was correct. Taking a step forward, he would begin to examine the room; it was interesting. What thought process allowed for the man to believe he could play God? Yes, necromancy was a very real magic, however, even upon being revived it did not bring the person completely back. Once lost, a soul cannot return – fully – to the body. While some would find his reasons understandable, Vlad was simply enraged by this. Causing so many souls suffer for no reason; their lives mattered not, but once their soul was at rest there was little reason to bring them back. This enraged Vlad simply because of the faulty logic. How could one believe the complete resurrection of a person was plausible? It was at this point that the necromancer would come into View. "Disgusting person you are; do you believe yourself to be god?" Vlad would boast, walking forward. As he did so he snap his finger, calling upon one of his loyal subjects. 

"Oi, big boy, can you help teach this man a lesson?" He chuckled as the floor emitted a low light. From this light rose the horns of something that would be, very, familiar to Marceline. Standing in front of Vlad was one of the unfortunate demons that decided to test Vlad when he and Marceline had arrived at their first job. Letting out a loud roar, the beast simply moved forward; the spears flew through the beast, it seemed they were mere illusions. As he approached the Necromancer would begin to fire bolts that were akin to lightning in every way, except for one; they were simply black. Ah, a manifestation of death. That's the only reasonable assumption. He thought to himself, now running forward. It seemed he had a single objective; slaughter the mother fucker. He did not deserve to live. "If you wish to see your wife, do so in the afterlife." Vlad would exclaim, kicking to the left. By doing this he would maneuver around the goliath. Kicking forward he would be able to close distance between the two. 

This was all that Vlad would allow the man to do; he was simply disgusted by the man. Letting out a furry of slashes, his scythe would prove very useful. It seemed the man was confused on whether he should focus on the demon, or Vlad. In order to counteract this, he would simply raise his arm; this caused the bodies of the recently deceased to rise around the two, though the demon simply grabbed Vlad by the waist, lifting him upward; following this it would swing its club, sending the bodies to fly. This was the end; the necromancer seemed to have been hit, he was now on his knee. Freeing himself, Vlad would run up and kick the man in the face. "Die." Is all he said, grabbing the mans staff and beating him to death with it.

Tossing the staff onto the ground, Vlad would turn around. "Disgusting man; he should have died long ago." He scoffed, before turning around once more. Grabbing the rings off the males hand, he would turn around yet again. "Well, we got a bonus." He chuckled, tossing the ring to the female. There was no way she could miss the ring, or so he planned. Waiting for the female to catch the ring he would saunter over; though, as she secured the grip on the ring he would wrap his arm around her waist. "Well, we did good. What do you think?" He chuckled, walking forward; his arm still around her waist he would bring her with him.

He would move his hand upward, turning to the side. Now, his hand against the wall, he would look at her once more. "Ya know, there is something I've been wanting to do? I feel like theres tension between the two of us. Don't you agree?" He chuckled, taking a step back. "So go ahead, say what you want." He said, looking her over once more.

@Marceline
    1840|6727|7500
    HP:200| MP:73| 
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:
    Troll Ortus§Demon
    Exsanguination

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 26th August 2016, 12:42 pm

[OOC: I deeply apologize for making you suffer through that...]

Post by Guest 27th August 2016, 10:34 am

No, I won't fall for this again, I'll always see behind your smoke and mirrors. I know you love me deep inside, your simply caught up in
    her lie

Hearing his words made Marceline wrinkle her nose in disgust at the young man, not at all pleased with the way he rewarded himself. There was no need for him to touch her in order to make himself feel better, as it was displeasing action and made him out to be a pig. “You don’t need to reward yourself by touching me,” she stated in a nasty tone of voice, keeping her arms crossed over her chest. “In fact, I would much rather you not touch me at all unless it is absolutely necessary or vital that you must touch me in any way. Do I make myself clear, Vlad? I don’t like being touched by pigs like you, who don’t know how to respect a person when they ask for respect.” Her eyes raked over him, the look of displeasure still upon her face, but the features on it had since relaxed from their wrinkled position. The likelihood of him listening, however, was extremely low, as he wasn’t one to really listen to anyone, even herself; he only listened to himself.

It was true that she saw him as annoying person, and she often questioned herself on why she went on any jobs that had him on them. Yet, she wasn’t one to just turn any magus away who needed help, and it was very clear that Vlad needed all the help that he could get. Even if he claimed himself to be a dark magus that was to be feared, there were a lot of things that he needed to learn about being one. For instance, being a dark magus wasn’t just about killing and making people fear you, it was about change and progression. Without either one, you would get nowhere in your goals and you would be the cliche magus that sought out only destruction and death. Not every dark magus was like that, though, as she, herself, was one who looked to change the world for the better in the eyes of her Master. Death was the ruler of the world, not some incompetent magi, who thought they were powerful enough to control the very essence of life.

In the end, it was her goal to make sure that all dark magi had a set ideal in mind and that they would pursue it in the best ways possible. As such, she was standing here on this mission to ensure that Vlad would take action in what he wanted to change in this world. She did not want to see these supposed “chaotically aligned” magi only killing innocents because they had the freedom to do so. No, she did not kill and rape the people she had for no reason at all; each one had a set idea and cause behind their deaths. The dog was meant to be killed because of the destruction that it caused and chaos that ensued around its actions that disrupted the way of life. Mrs. Cooper had to died because of her stance in the world as being too powerful of a woman, who could grow anything she wished without consequences. Of course, she did, on occasion, kill for relaxation and to relieve herself of stress that was often building up inside of her head.

At the end of it all, she had no reason to fight when it was clear what Vlad’s intentions were the entire time she had been here. He had gone straight into the room and started the fight just as any magus would, but he took to the extremes when it came near to the end. The man beat the necromancer to a pulp, left him bloodied and dead on the ground when he could have taken a different route. It was that reason alone as to why she had come onto the mission with him, she had to teach him that violence was not always the answer. Sure, it sounded much like a legal magus’s motto, but it was the truth of all things; even a dark magus did not have to take violence as a route. They would have beaten him senseless, but still left him alive with the knowledge that bringing back the dead was not the best way to go. If that had been the route they had taken, perhaps the man would never have attempted to bring his wife back a second time around.

Marceline could only watch as what unfolded in front of her was not so much a graceful dance as it was one that was messy and displeasing. Where one could have taken a different action, the other returned it in just as messy of a manner as the former had done so. Her nose was back into its wrinkled position, as she wanted to get some say into this ordeal, but in the end, she was not able to. So, she kept to the corner of the room, let Vlad and Azriel deal with the necromancer, watching as spears flew around them. As always, she was safe from harm, but the room was coated in the essence of her magic that only fueled her aura and made it as large as it was. It ate away at everything that was so much as living or dead, rotting away the flesh of the necromancer and even Vlad, himself. The desk inside crumbled into dust as chunks of wood fell from it, the candles melted profusely, the wax turning into particles of air, and so forth.

It isn’t so much that he thinks of himself as God, Vlad, it’s that he is a human who has intentions that were not made for this world. He misses dearly a person who meant much to him in his life and to him, it had only made sense that he should bring her back to life. I doubt that he thought he would ever be able to see her again, and thus, he did not believe he could live without her in the end. Why he did not just take the suicidal route is unknown to me; why he had to take the darkest route is beyond my own comprehension. Even as a person of Death’s closest relation, I know not why people take the route that is one of the many that have too large of consequences. To call him a disgusting man is one thing, but to see that his actions are true and mean another is exactly that. . . another story,” she spoke up. In all of her time on Earthland, the thousand of millennia  that she had come to serve, she grew to know a lot about the humans of the world.

Preoccupied by something else, while Vlad fought the necromancer, she wanted the room, letting her fingertips trail along the walls. Where they touched, the wallpaper peeled from the woodwork, falling to the ground like a feather falling from the sky. When it touched the ground after its graceful dance, it would succumb to a fire-like substance that ate away at the life and killed it. Only ash was left on the ground in the path that she was making in her wake, useless ash that she didn’t need for her magic. She drew careless images on the walls with her fingers, only to have her magic eat away at the woodwork and leave holes in its place. Sighing, Marceline turned back to look at Vlad, noticing how the magus had gotten the necromancer down onto his knees. A smirk played across her lips and she leaned back against the wall, letting one foot rest near the bottom of the trimming.

At long last, the battle had truly ended and the necromancer was left lifeless on the ground, beaten to bloody pulp that didn’t concern Marceline. However, she would make her way over to Vlad and stare down at the once living being, then swirled her hand at her hip. Outward, her hand would extend, bringing along with a trail of purple and blue light that once released, encased the dead man. It would ignite in a blaze of fury, lighting the room with an eerie glow more so than the glow that the candles had given off. Quickly as the flames had come, they had gone, leaving only the skeletal framework of the man who tried bringing back the dead. On the limb that stuck upward was a ring, and spilled from a single pocket of his former cloak was another ring identical to the first. She watched as Vlad picked both of them up and, in the end, tossed one of them in her direction, which she easily caught.

Marceline slipped the ring onto one of her fingers and smirked at Vlad, allowing for him to wrap his arm around her waist and pull her close. “The man is dead, that’s all that matters. He was a nuisance to the works of both Life and Death, he had to be taken care of,” she responded. “I’m glad that he cannot attempt to bring the souls of the living back to the realm of life; it would prove to be a disastrous outcome.” Her lips continued to be pulled back into a smile, stretching a hand outward to admire the golden ring on her right middle finger. “I wonder how much this ring would be worth. To be honest, though, it doesn’t look to be like it’s made out of any real gold, sadly.” She sighed and walked toward the entrance, only to have Vlad stop her in her tracks and murmur a few words into her ear. Marcy lidded her eyes slightly and stared up into his, a tempting look on her face as she listened to what he had to say.

What is most important is action. We are judged, ultimately, by our actions, and in the end, it makes, or breaks, our reputations,” she whispered back. Before he was even able to take his step back, Marceline had gripped the collar of his shirt into her fist and pulled him close to her. She roughly kissed him on the lips and used her magic to peel away at the clothing that covered his body until each piece had fallen to the ground. Her own ash flecked away from her body, floating into the air and disintegrating until she was left standing in the nude. From there, it was easy to tell what would ensue; an act that neither had really wanted to pursue, but had been led to at the end. A deed that would, likely, ruin the current relationship that she had with Kite, were he to ever find out what she had done. But as always, she was a dark magus, it was bound to happen; even a legal mage wouldn’t stop her from the actions she took.

WC: 1,810

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:40 am