Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane]

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Empty Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane]

Post by Vlad 11th August 2016, 4:42 am

WC: 478 | Total: 478 | Out of: 1500

Job info:
    Oak inn; a relatively peaceful place. If a person was in search of a place to stay the night, a place to relax a place to drink, a place to do all of this, and maybe a bit more, this was the place. Tonight the inn would be hosting yet another one of its events; Murder Mystery night. This would invite people from all over Fiore to come, have a drink, and enjoy a few hours of playing detective. Yes, this was innocent enough, until the music came to an abrupt stop. As a commotion overtook the crowd one could begin to hear muffled whispers, people inquiring what had happened; as these whispers grew the lights would flicker, until fully dying out. In the pitch black a suppressed scream could he heard, though it was impossible to obtain the exact location. Moments later the lights would reignite, showering the room in a warm embrace; though as this embrace overtook the people there was one such person who could not be warmed even by the brightest of lights. The corpse of a male, whose identity was unknown, could be found lying on the ground of the bathroom. This was the setting of tonight's game, though this is speaking of the future. For now, let the games begin. 

Letting out a slight sigh Vlad would enter the old Oak Inn; it was a place that had a very traditionally styled building, and the inner workings reflected that. The inside of this Inn was one that could embrace even the coldest of hearts; the lacrima set high on the ceiling allowed for a mellow lighting; one that begged for those who entered to relax, enjoy their stay. "Security..." He sighed, now walking past the receptionist, and entering the common grounds.

Vlad would begin to analyze the room; looking for any weak points, or simple cracks in security; if he was going to be hired to do this, he would do it properly. The moldings were ornately carved with various local mythos; this was reflected by the carvings in the ceiling. It was instantly clear why people enjoy this place; it enthralled one in the customs of the village. This, however, was not something that was extremely interesting to Vlad.

Looking around he would begin to search for the two others that were due to arrive; he did not need any help for something this simple, however, the men who hired him insisted on extra hands. Well, he wasn't paying anyone; it was not his problem.

Walking around the inn, making a mental map of the place, he would have two objectives; find his helpers, and discern the exact layout of the place. While it was true that he shouldn't have to worry about the entire building, he didn't want to leave anything to chance. Chance was never very kind to him.

HP: 200 | MP: 100
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used: 

I will bite you to death.

Wont you let me have a taste?

It shouldn't hurt that much...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Empty Re: Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane]

Post by Lilim 11th August 2016, 7:37 am

Making my way to the old Oak Inn was easy, since the employer happened to know the way there. Holding the long white staff of Isolation way my only comfort on a street so bereft of company. "Looks like it's just me and you again." I sighed. Approaching the Inn's oaken double doors, I was greeted by a small man, in size and stature, whose job it was to stagnate the arrival of the guests. "No problems there..." I whisper in my head, when suddenly I heard the man cough. "E-excuse me, miss?""oh dear..." I groan inwardly, for the man's voice, if you could call it that, was high pitched, scratch-y, and nasally, all at the same time. "Um... Yes?"I tried my best to look pointedly, but I bet it came out more of a worried look, because the man instantly relaxed his posture and grew more confident. "I said, miss, that you cannot enter with a weapon, and that we are selecting who enters... so... Make it 200 Jewel?" He drops to a whisper at that last bit, hoping I would grease his palms, I bet. I set my glare, and not a weak one, more like I was glaring with the eyes of a murderer, hollow and cold. "Move out of my way..." I start, and before I even finish, the cowardly little man bolted down the road and out of sight. I enter the Inn to find a man pacing in the common grounds seemingly waiting for someone, who turns at my present stare and beckons me towards himself. I non-chalantly walk over to him and await the third arrival with him, because my employer told me that two others were to join me, and as I felt entering his presence, this one would make good company in case of combat. "What's the third person like, I wonder?" I said to no one in particular, and sat down; closing my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Z8lAzQC
    Invidia
    Invidia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus' Descendant
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Curse
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Empty Re: Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane]

Post by Invidia 11th August 2016, 12:10 pm

"Wow!" exclaimed the redhead as she was presented with the letter of invitation by none other than the landlady of the inn. It was an invitation to one of the fun events that Oak Inn had in store, the famous Murder Mystery games! Akane bounced up and down with excitement as this was her very first invitation of anything. Running around her own inn like a maniac, she drove the other residents wild; some applauded for her out of sincerity and others just ignored her. Either way, there was without a doubt that everyone in the building knew what was going on.

The walk to Oak was a long one, especially for a lazy brat. Having spent all her energy jumping to and fro, she was left with hardly anything whilst venturing to her destination. She had never been to Oak before, but for someone residing in Magnolia, stories of Oak's peaceful nature had always passed by town to town. Everyone knew of Oak Town. Akane wondered in her head how the game would work. Thinking long and hard about it, time passed by when she was lost in thought.

Eventually, the child arrived in Oak Town. It was a beautiful scenery. Birds flying and chirping, singing their afternoon tunes. All of that was interrupted by a scream let out by what sounded like a female. Despite her nature, Akane remembered that she was to be a normal member of society. A normal person would've cared and so she raced in the direction of the voice. Leading her to Oak Inn, she raced right past two people who she would eventually work with, though it was still unbeknownst to Akane. She jumped right through the door, looking for the problem.

There was no problem. Every giggled and laughed. It was just a woman practicing her screams for the upcoming game. A tad bit embarrassed, Akane smiled while scratching her head, presenting to them her invitation. "Here's my invitation! What are ya guys doing?" she asked rather informally. The others simply stared at her until a man spoke up. "Did you happen to read the card...?" he wondered. Akane retorted with a proud, "Nope!" causing a start of a possible uproar. "You're not taking part in this game, but rather being a guard for us."

She spent the next ten minutes sulking in the corner, on the verge of tears.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    399 words

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Invidia_signature_by_jayooni-daenx92
    Click the signature for a directory.
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 13th August 2016, 8:21 am

Wc: 476 Total Wc: 954 Needed: 1500
    Vladimir was the type of person who was rather laid back, not really caring until he had to; he understood when he had to be serious and was when he had to be. Upon seeing his two compatriots, both of them young females, he would raise his eyebrow. So, these are the people I'm stuck with? Well, this should be an easy enough job. It would be more like babysitting, I suppose. He thought to himself. Well, it was fine. He should be more than enough for this job anyway.

Having stopped his pacing he was now in the center of the room, looking at the crowd. No visible threats. That's good. Looking at his two fellow makes he would begin to speak. "This should be an easy job, don't make it harder than it needs to be. Understand? Simply ensure the safety of these people, and there will be absolutely no problem. It will be a while, seeing as we will be locked in for twenty four hours." As he said this a loud noise, much like the crashing of a vehicle, could be heard. "Well, they just closed the door and locked the door. This should be a fun tike, try to enjoy it. It's not every day you get such a simple job. This is the time to relax, though do not completely disregard what you were paid to do. Ok?" He chuckled, looking over his two assistants. They seemed to be an interesting bunch, and that was being kind.

These were merely the most notable things that he had noticed when he saw them. The first was the staff the first female was wielding, it seemed to give off ethernano. The second female was very emotional, or so he assumed. "This should be fun..." He let out a slight sigh, not sure how they would work out.

"Let's spread out. Be sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious." He stated, turning away from the girls. "If anything happens try to find each other, when shot hits the fan it's best to be in a group. Alright!" He chuckled, walking around the area. The whole idea was to fan out, keep an eye on all of these people.

Two hours had passed in a blink of the eye, nothing eventful occurring on his end. Just as he thought it couldn't get any easier, the lights flickered out. A muffled scream could be heard coming the nearby bathroom. "Make way." He began to exclaim, walking over to the source of all the noise. Opening the door to the bathroom he would see a man, laying in his own pile of blood. "Really..." Vlad sighed, looking around. All exits were sealed, so the murderer had to be present. The best thing to do now, in his opinion, was to wait for the others.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th August 2016, 8:21 am

The member 'Vlad' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] NormalMonster Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] WeakMonster
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 16th August 2016, 10:13 am

"Two hours without incident, and now this?" I near shouted in my head. Two hours of watching these people look back and forth, letting them look for clues, and finally when it seems the clock struck the hour, the lights flickered a little bit, and a scream that was ear-splittingly loud compared to the monotonous near-silence. Vlad, pushing his way through the throng, found his way to the bathroom, and found a man dead, or so was said by a woman amidst the trailing throng. All eyes looked around the room immediately started looking around, trying to see who was most suspicious. Someone, about the same age as me, or so it seemed, pointed me out, since I was the only one visibly armed. "uh...uh... Oi!" The small man cried out in a familiarly nasal voice. ""Oi! Listen!" He shouts at the collective throng, easily capturing their attention.. "It must be that white haired girl! She's the only one armed!" Immediately, the throng turns to me, and so does a chef, (who came out to see what all of the commotion was about,)and they see Isolation's staff, though not his blade, since it is hard to see anyway if you don't know it's there. There were calls of: "Kill her! If she's the killer, we don't want to leave her to kill more of us!"and also: "She's gotta be it! No one else has a weapon!"
    and throughout all of it, I stood there, waiting for a moment where they would listen, and after about ten minutes of continuous chatter, I screeched: "Hey! Just because someone carries a weapon openly, doesn't mean that they killed someone! For example, One, My Isolation doesn't have a lick of blood on him, two, it would be very difficult to kill someone with a ten foot white rod, even if it is a little curved, in a bathroom that is smaller than 8 feet. Furthermore, we don't even know how he was killed, so even if he did die by a blunt object, there's no blood on Isolation, and certainly not enough time to figure out what actually killed him!" I finished my rant in an annoyed state, and the group looked a little mollified, and a little admonished, but the chef thought I still looked suspicious, and up and started throwing cleavers at me. So I threw up a bubble, my signature, and I created an Iron tower up to the ceiling, or at least close to it, with a steel door to where only a person on the out side could open it. The chef was not amused, shouting this and that, trying to get out. The group was a little surprised at the turn of events, however, but looked a little bemused at them, yet not angry. I turned to the group and said: "Look, people, I was hired to guard you, so if you could be helpful, and look for clues, or even the murderer, though I wouldn't recommend it, seeing as how he's started killing." and I turned, walked upstairs, into the lounge, and started looking. "Hey, you two!" I called down to the other two. "You guys look for clues down there, I'll check up here, and one of you make sure to make double-y sure that no-one dies." and I continued my search., slightly peeved, but over-all, fine, just looking forward to hunting down this coward. " and so the hunt begins..."

Murder Mystery! [private|Aera|Akane] Z8lAzQC
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 19th August 2016, 1:46 pm

WC: 432 | Total: 1386 | Out of: 1500

Vlad let out a slight sigh, deciding it would be best if he simply attempted to investigate this on his own; who knew what the others were doing? One of the females seemed to simply disappear, though that was not something that was of much concern, and the other seemed to think herself the boss as she barked order. Well, who cared? They would all understand their place, and why they were not the ones guarding this place. 

"Well, time to get to work..." Hew sighed, pushing through the score of people attempting to blame the small female for the murder; people were crazy. She looked like the type of person that wind could simply blow over, not very resilient. Well, he did not know her well enough to prove this. Her appearance may be deceiving, especially in this day and age. 

There were a few small things he had noticed in the bathroom, however, he decided not to point them out to anyone; why would he? They would all simply attempt to play detective and get in his way! The first would be the fact that the would was rather small; it had to have been something small, and sharp, in order to puncture so deep. The second thing he noticed was the way in which the person was stabbed. The laceration had a downward trajectory, implying the deceased was shorter than the person who had attacked him; at this time he heard the chief making a ruckus. Well, it seemed his partner dealt with it.

Beginning to look around he had already narrowed the pool of suspects down to a relatively fine number of suspects; most of the occupants were not as tall as this man, standing at five foot seven inches. This was probably the key to solving the case, and would actually allow for a relatively quick accusation, and detainment. This would simply boil down to him having to find the person, casually approach them, and then simply force them to the ground, and bind them with no chance of escape. From there it would be a simple night, and the festivities may continue; who knew if they would? 

Walking through the inn there were probably ten or so people that would fit the required height; this was the easiest part of the whole endeavor. Upon moving through the crowd, he would move onto the second floor. After a rather quick sweep he had only seen an additional two people who could fit the height requirements; this would be as easy as anything else he has done.  

HP: 200 | MP: 100 
    Vlad's Defiance: +25% dmg resistance
    Death's Blessing: +20% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +10% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:

I will bite you to death.

Won't you let me have a taste?

It shouldn't hurt that much...

credit to nat of adoxography2.0.

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 25th August 2016, 11:06 am

Vlad let out a slight sigh, he was able to quickly identify the male. It seemed he was on the first floor of the building, and he had no idea where his assistants had wandered off to. Well, either way, he would finish this here and now. Having spotted the male, this would be easy enough. Leaping from the banister, he would tackle the man to the ground. "Fucking really mate?" Is all Vlad would say as he stood up, tying the males arms behind his back. "Fucking honestly, why do it when I'm working? You should know you would be caught..." He sighed; he could kill the man, but then he had to deal with the crowd. Too much work. This was meant to be simple. He was not going to simply slaughter these people for witnessing a murder. He wouldn't get paid if he did... Meh, it was over anyway. Now, Vlad simply sat with the male until the end of the party.

1551/1500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:10 am