Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Haunting Tale...

A Haunting Tale... Empty A Haunting Tale...

Post by Guest 19th July 2016, 1:56 pm

Job Title:
    A Haunting Tale...

B Rank

Player Requirements:
    Minimum 2x C Rank or the equivilant
    Maximum 3 mages

Job Requirements:
    7,500 Words Minimum

Job Location:
    Haunted Guild

Job Description:
    Amidst the old ruins of an abandoned Guild Hall
    Through halls that echo in the winter and fall...
    The souls of the damned walk alone
    Waiting for their master to resume his throne...

A single mage controls the damned
    Stores his corpses in spaces crammed...
    Experimentation of unhealthy sorts
    Their evidence decorating the courts...

Come to the Abandoned Guild Hall
    Test your power be it grand or small
    Uncover all that the master has done
    And leave once the dead have had their fun

Though doors may slam, and windows may break
    You must endure, or succumb to your fate
    Battle the waves of undead as they stand
    And walk out with your comrades... hand inside hand.

I've run out of things to say in the rhyme
    I suck at poetry, since I have little time.
    Now take this damn job you filthy peasant
    And hopefully your day is pleasant.

Non-Cryptic Version:

Enemies:
    Weak: Spears x100
    Just what it says on the package. A hundred spears start flying at you from the walls, floors, ceiling, through tables and any other surface.

Normal: Little Ghost Girl (aweeee) WITH A KNIFE! (-screams-)
    Dozens of them! They seem to be following you and if you can't somehow hit ghosts because of an effect of your magic you better be damn good at running jefe!

Strong: Bob
    Bob the but-ler! Can he serve you? Yes he can!
    Bob the but-ler! He's gunna kill you! Fight and stand!
    A 7 foot tall, rather large gentleman with what may as well be tree trunks for arms, and a very litteral tire sticking out the back of his head. He has a rather fancy suit about his body, though torn in many places it is, the napkin hanging over his left arm remains spotless. As for the mace he carries, it appears to be quite bloody. This marvelous chap seems intent on serving you your death and it's highly advised you deal with him. If you roll a strong dice multiple times, it means you will encounter other variations of him, including females if you so wish... good sir!

A Haunting Tale... HHPZ36X
    Boss: Necromancer
    Because why not? Of course there has to be a creepy looking necrophiliac behind this whole charade! He'll tell you tales of the good times with his beloved and how she tragically died at the hands of a plague in an attempt to save hear dear friend who holed himself up in an abandoned cabin, and had her arm torn at. He'll even admit to not caring if she were a zombie herself so long as she would be capable of holding him just one last time... But alas his endeavors are in vain as he lacks the magical components by which to power her cold body, but AHA! a moment of glory as he realizes he can rip the ethernano straight from YOUR corpse and use it for her's, such a splendid plan! (Kill him.)

Reward:
    25,000 Jewel
    An old wedding ring for up to 2 people in the party.

Code:
    <div align="center"><div style="background:transparent;border:none;width:400px;height:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:constantia;color:#ffffff;">
    [center][b]Job Title:[/b]
    A Haunting Tale...

[b]Rank:[/b]
    B Rank

[b]Player Requirements:[/b]
    Minimum 2x C Rank or the equivilant
    Maximum 3 mages

[b]Job Requirements:[/b]
    7,500 Words Minimum

[b]Job Location:[/b]
    Haunted Guild

[b]Job Description:[/b]
    Amidst the old ruins of an abandoned Guild Hall
    Through halls that echo in the winter and fall...
    The souls of the damned walk alone
    Waiting for their master to resume his throne...

A single mage controls the damned
    Stores his corpses in spaces crammed...
    Experimentation of unhealthy sorts
    Their evidence decorating the courts...

Come to the Abandoned Guild Hall
    Test your power be it grand or small
    Uncover all that the master has done
    And leave once the dead have had their fun

Though doors may slam, and windows may break
    You must endure, or succumb to your fate
    Battle the waves of undead as they stand
    And walk out with your comrades... hand inside hand.

I've run out of things to say in the rhyme
    I suck at poetry, since I have little time.
    Now take this damn job you filthy peasant
    And hopefully your day is pleasant.

[spoiler="Non-Cryptic Version"]
    [justify]Go to the abandoned guild hall and find poke around until you run into some way creepy necromancer guys who's been stealing random people of all ages and genders to use in some way creepy experiments. You'll hear a bunch of way creepy sounds: stuff running in the walls, things above you shaking, windows shattering, footsteps behind you even though there's no one there, children singing creepy stuff; the works. You'll also see some way creepy stuff like dead people walking around with parts of their bodies missing, and if you attack them you'll notice they were never there to begin with...

In the very center of the place you'll find your target and he'll explain he was using this place to learn to bring his dead wife back, and decides that using a wizard might produce better results. Unfortunately capturing him alive isn't an option and he will continue hunting you down if you run... so your only choice is to kill him and obviously steal him and his wife's wedding band as proof of you beating down some desperate person... you sick bastard.

Anyhow, you disgusting excuse for a human, this job is more or less story driven. Damage, hits to kill, and many mechanics are entirely up to you. I advise going with a sense of realism, but if you don't wanna do that then oh well.[/justify]
    [/spoiler][/center]

[center][b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] Spears x100[/center]
    Just what it says on the package. A hundred spears start flying at you from the walls, floors, ceiling, through tables and any other surface.
    [center]
    [i]Normal:[/i] Little Ghost Girl (aweeee) WITH A KNIFE! (-screams-)[/center]
    Dozens of them! They seem to be following you and if you can't somehow hit ghosts because of an effect of your magic you better be damn good at running jefe!

[center][i]Strong:[/i] Bob
    Bob the but-ler! Can he serve you? Yes he can!
    Bob the but-ler! He's gunna kill you! Fight and stand![/center]
    A 7 foot tall, rather large gentleman with what may as well be tree trunks for arms, and a very litteral tire sticking out the back of his head. He has a rather fancy suit about his body, though torn in many places it is, the napkin hanging over his left arm remains spotless. As for the mace he carries, it appears to be quite bloody. This marvelous chap seems intent on serving you your death and it's highly advised you deal with him. If you roll a strong dice multiple times, it means you will encounter other variations of him, including females if you so wish... good sir!
    [center]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/HHPZ36X.png?1[/img]
    [i]Boss:[/i] Necromancer[/center]
    Because why not? Of course there has to be a creepy looking necrophiliac behind this whole charade! He'll tell you tales of the good times with his beloved and how she tragically died at the hands of a plague in an attempt to save hear dear friend who holed himself up in an abandoned cabin, and had her arm torn at. He'll even admit to not caring if she were a zombie herself so long as she would be capable of holding him just one last time... But alas his endeavors are in vain as he lacks the magical components by which to power her cold body, but AHA! a moment of glory as he realizes he can rip the ethernano straight from YOUR corpse and use it for her's, such a splendid plan! (Kill him.)

[center][b]Reward:[/b]
    25,000 Jewel
    An old wedding ring for up to 2 people in the party.[/center]
    </div></div>

:copyright: Niyol

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:48 am