Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People [Event]

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Empty Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People [Event]

Post by Benjamin 12th July 2016, 8:53 pm

The Town of Hargeon.

Once a thriving port complete with it's own train station, the home of Lamia Scale was currently under reconstruction after a devastating attack from the sea. Even the massive marble guild hall was reduced to a pile of rubble in the fighting, leaving a great deal of work for the mages of this town. However, while most of the guild was busy with rebuilding, a certain gray-haired mage was tending to those caught in the wake of the disaster.

Dmitry Kazakov stood in front of three tents with a rather decent size group of mages in front of him, all there to help care for the citizens of Hargeon during these troubled times. To his right were two individuals, each a member of the Lamia Scale staff.

"Right," said the mage quite clearly, intending to hold the attention of all the volunteers that had arrived. "My name's Dmitry, I'm from Lamia Scale, and I'm the guy you're gonna be reporting to while we're takin' care-o-folks here." He was rather candid in his 'speach', not intent on being formal or inspiring. "Couple of rules to start with. First of all, I don't want anybody asking for pay from the civilians; you're volunteers so act like it. Secondly, No special treatment towards somebody just 'cause you like'em better than someone else. I don't care if you meet the biggest bastard this side-o-Fiore, you treat'em just the same as everyone else. Finally, and I really shouldn't have to say this, but no gettin' physical with these folks." With that, Dmitry turned to the two staff members that would be helping him run this program.

Stella:

"Those of you helping out with food are gonna report to Stella here. You got an issue, you tell her." He said, motioning a hand in her direction. He then pointed that hand towards the female butler next to the chef.

Glynna:

"Folks helping out with the shelter are gonna be working with Glynna here. And lastly, healers and other people working with the wounded are gonna work with me." After saying this, Dmitry's face sank a little. "Hate to admit it, but I'm also gonna need someone who can help out with funerals. So figure out what you're gonna be doing here and get with the person in charge of that area. After that, we'll get to work."
    JudiaLaw
    JudiaLaw

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 0

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Empty Re: Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People [Event]

Post by JudiaLaw 13th July 2016, 11:40 am

The devastation was enormous. Judia had known before heading to Hargeon Town that it had been destroyed, but this was ridiculous. Whole buildings were smothered, and the streets were rampant with rats and other such parasitic beings. She did not know the specifics of the event, but whatever had happened was some sort of tragedy. She couldn't think about that now however. Right now, she was one of the many Mages that had volunteered to participate in the "Caring for People" section of the Hargeon"cleanup". The issue was, what should she help with? There were three different sections she could aid in. Serving food, building the shelter, and funeral services. It sounded grim, but it would of course need to happen given the circumstances. She thought for a few seconds about what would play to her strengths. For one, she didn't really know how to prepare food to well. Her mother and father never taught her how to prepare food, or anything of the sort. She created a teal screen that was glowing in front of her using her Archive Magic. On the screen it listed the three possible choices she could make. After realizing how bad she'd be at preparing food, she crossed the option off of the screen. She then thought about what would be necessary in the other two task.

It was a difficult decision, but Judia decided that her talents would be best utilized in the funeral department. It was the only one that did not already have someone leading it. She raised her hand, using it's back to face the man as if to show of her Lamia Scale tattoo. "I can be that person, for the funerals I mean. I just need a list of the people who need to have their funerals setup." In her mind, this wasn't an entirely altruistic action. She did, after all, want to get her face out there! She'd need to a do a lot to become a relevant member of Lamia Scale.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Cdwqok10

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Empty Re: Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People [Event]

Post by Mura Kensho 13th July 2016, 12:18 pm

After hearing about Hargeon, the young shaman didn't hesitate in going to the famous port town, which was now only a shattered shadow of its' earlier glory. It was such a sad view; the buildings were teared down and the roads were literally welded for life. What kind of devastating cause could it've been? And he, the young Fairy Tail mage who was legit envious of his guildmates, who were present in Hargeon under the event, was now but a figure mixed up with feelings of sorrow and commiseration for those who had witnessed whatever did all this. Even his spirit buddies, Kyuken and Zirconis, could see the sadness on his yet blank face. With eyes lowered, he tried his best to keep his self clear and focused for the task that was awaiting him.

He listened to Dmitry, the guy whom he'd met earlier in this same town, explain about the task; he'd volunteered to help out with the citizens of this god-forsaken remaining, alongside other mages with the same task. He could also spot a few guildmates, but his eyes rested the most at the Lamia Scale mage as he explained. He named some tasks, which appeared necessary to volunteer at, but when the mage named funerals, Mura couldn't but catch a small spark at that suggestion. As a mage who was quite close to the residence of the dead, it sounded obvious that a guy like him should help with that. However, he was caught up by another mage, a lady who appeared wanting to help with the funerals as well. As soon as she was done speaking, he would move over to her and keep his gaze at Dmitry, making sure that he knew what Mura's intention was. "I'll assist her, if that's fine," he calmly spoke to him, short and clear to hear. He could guess that the amount of funerals to be made would be large, judging by the look at this town and its fatal suffering. Also, he was a shaman, who could give a last words from the deceased to their family, so he would most likely help a lot more with the funerals than people could even expect. Although, he also volunteered for this, so that he could get closer to this phenomenon; death. Despite being a shaman, he felt quite weak against the event of decease and end of people's lives. He had to face it more to accept the fact with a decent balance in himself...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Black Sails

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daniel Ross 13th July 2016, 12:40 pm

Daniel listened as Dmirty gave the instructions. Making sure he had all of the nessicary gear, he flipped open the lid of his mail bag and inventoried the supplies. Then he waited for Dmirty to give out assignments. Finding out that Dmirty was his team leader, he walked up to him and said, "Hi, I'm Daniel Ross, and I'm hear to provide medical aid for some of the people of this city." Looking around the camp, he said, "I'm guessing you either have really good supplies, or really inadequate ones. But either way I have some useful stuff." He gestured to his bag, in which he had brought basically a mobile medical center. He had a scanner, a hypospray, some bandages, a laser scalpel, a dermal regenerator, and a bone mender among some other stuff.
    Daniel looked around and blew a breath out of his mouth. Never had he seen a badly damaged place as this. However, he did appreciate the fact there was something left to see. At least we have something to work with. It won't be easy, but we'll do it, he thought as he surveyed some of the area around the camp. Walking back over to Dmitry, he said, "Just point me to some people in need of care and I'll be off to do my job."
    He flipped open his scanner and awaited instructions off where to go, and who to help.

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Index211
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 13th July 2016, 12:57 pm

Julius almost couldn't bear the sight he saw when he arrived in Hargeon... Well what was left of Hargeon. Due to resent events, which Julius didn't get the details from left the town in the state it is right now. Come on Julius! you're here to help the people of Hargeon! They have seen enough horror so the last thing they'd want to see is Julius being all sad. Julius tried to encourage himself. He slapped his cheeks and went straight to the meeting point.

Arriving at the meeting point Julius heard a man shouting explaining what the tasks were to aid the people. Julius wasn't really a kitchen prince so preparing food wasn't a option. Julius also wasn't suited for preparing medicine since he would mix up the medicines and didn't understand all the difficult names. Julius also wasn't capable in building shelters. And Julius surely couldn't handle the funerals. Julius wasn't a big fan of the death and all the negative air it brings along. The only thing Julius would be good at is handing out stuff or talk to people who could use a good talk. Hmmm guess Julius should just start! But the question was where would he start. Can someone hand out these blankets?! Oh sure leave it to Julius! Without a warning Julius grabbed the stack of blankets and started handing them out.

Squable:

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] X9tEBuc
    JudiaLaw
    JudiaLaw

Player 

Post by JudiaLaw 13th July 2016, 6:39 pm

Judia was delighted to see that she'd have someone who was willing to help her with the funerals. It wouldn't do very well for her to do this activity alone, as there were likely many people who would need to grieve. In order to more efficiently manage the small crack team the two had created however, she would have to temporarily create a Network with him. This would allow the two to telepathically communicate easier, and she found it fitting that if they were going to manage all of the funerals, it would be best if they could cover as much ground as possible without needing to worry about updating each other via meeting points at different intervals in time. She materialized a holographic teal glowing keyboard in front of her, and a screen came to follow it. She waved her hand and the screen moved over in front of the mans face, showing the options of accept or decline. "This is one of the more practical uses of the Archive Magic I've developed. If you touch the accept button we will temporarily be able to speak to each other telekinetically for the remainder of the funerals." She stood there waiting for his response, afterwards she would need to find out who needed to have funerals in the first place.

Last edited by JudiaLaw on 13th July 2016, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 13th July 2016, 7:14 pm

(OOC: Right, so I should have probably said this at the start, but we're going to be fallowing a posting order to be set at the end of the first round. The post by Judia before behind this one isn't going to be counted in that order as she was unaware of this due to my blunder. Apologies for that.)
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: God Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 14th July 2016, 6:52 am

it's a sign of my obsession
    She arrived late.

She completely forgot about what she was to do today, which is why she appeared just now running as if there was no tomorrow, with Romeo walking behind her not even trying to match her speed.

"Sorry! I'm late, duh. Kinda lost track of time."
    She said as she approached a man with gray hair. "What do you need me to do?" As she said the last part, Romeo neared finally. He waved towards the man, and then looked away, seeming lost in his own mind.

"Oh! Should probably introduce myself. I'm Minako, from the Garou Knights. I'm here to help with anything really, just say something and I'll do it!" She ended off with a smile.
    [ 122 ]
    [ I'm here! ]
    [ MUSIC ]

you're my sweetest sin

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 14th July 2016, 2:10 pm

Almyra had become all too familiar with destruction and ruin in just a short span of time. Between the attack on Magnolia, the attack on her own village, and now, the attack on Hargeon, it was quite a lot to bear. She had not been present during the city's defense, but she could at least be present for its recovery. It seemed that there were a few options for helping the people: cooking food, tending the wounded, rebuilding shelter, and managing funerals. People had already volunteered for tending the wounded and managing the funerals. It seemed that no one wanted to or knew how to prepare food or build shelters.

The small, dark-skinned woman looked down at her left arm, where it had been severed at the forearm by the singing blade of her opponent. The only person who she had and hopefully would ever kill. That wasn't important right now though. Right now was figuring out what she could do with only one hand. Rebuilding shelters would probably not be practical and she would only really get in the way. Helping with food preparation might work. She could fetch ingredients or stir things, or just hand out plates to people with one hand. She knew how to prepare food, though it may not be considered the best food, it would be nutritious, which was the more important part right now. She stepped up to Stella "Hello. My name is Almyra. I'll help out with the food."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Experience : 150

Post by Kaylin 14th July 2016, 8:14 pm

Kaylin slowly approached the large group of mages. Remembering signing up for this she had assumed it couldn't be in as terrible condition as the paper said, but this was much worse than she thought. Nearing the crowd the buildings appeared to be crumbling, and cracking as if they hadn't been managed in years. Dirty rodents scampered beneath feet trying to find whatever food they could. Noticing a few cats that appeared very malnourished, Kaylin pulled down the bag that slung across her shoulder carefully crouching down she smiled towards the cats. Trying her best not to scare any away she pulled out a sandwich wrapped in noisy plastic. Opening it and set it in front of the cats watching as they scarfed it down.

She drew her attention away from the cats, and back to the event at hand. She slid into the crowd of mages, and saw mages from many guilds. She spotted a few from her own, Garou Knights, and multiple others including her previous guild fairy tail. She listened to the mans speech. Multiple people would chime in afterwards agreeing to sign up for a certain area of aid. One particulare thing interested her when it came to the food portion of his speech. She looked towards the head chef. "Welp..... I'm not particularly good with building..... or bodies....... and while I could help hand things out, most anyone could do that. Not everyone can cook however. So I think I'll cook." The entire time she monologed it was simply to convince herself of what she wanted to do.

Kaylin watched one person step up to Stella before herself. Quickly following behind she would joyfully practically skip towards them. Stopping abruptly to insure she wouldn't run into anyone she nearly fell over a large rock in her path, but quickly caught herself before falling. "Hello! I'm Kaylin. I'd really like to help out with the food." At this point Kaylin was wearing her classic smile. It was very friendly, and bright.

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] Cool2_11
    Kaylin Makino-Gravity Manipulation-History-Bank
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 14th July 2016, 9:40 pm

Seeing the aftermath of the horrendous battle in Hargeon, Hana was left devastated as she walked through the piles of rubble that had once been a proud and bustling town. Having been one of the many mages who were sent to deal with the plots of the redheaded mage, she found herself to be more than willing to help with clean up feeling a sense of completion to what she had already done. Although the choices between categories had been tough, the young silvernette found herself most fitting for the part of caring for the citizens and visitors of the area. Although her magic was fit for another, she knew her heart laid in the care for others in which she couldn't say no after laying her eyes on that category. Not wanting to have brought Tamka knowing what depressing sites had overcome the town, Hana was forced to walk the entire way and there for c a using her to be rather exhausted once she finally reached her destination. Many other mages which she had known or recognized littered the spot that the group who had chosen aid we're supposed to meet, but there was one person in particular who caught her full attention. It was the one who would be leading them and would explain what needed to be done in order to get started. Listening to his speech Hana sighed as she was required to make yet another choice of category to work in, but knowing it couldn't be helped, Hana quickly but thoroughly thought of what she would be of the most help in and chose that specific role. Walking up to Glynna the short girl would hold her hand out in request to shake hers and she would continue to politely introduce herself. "Hello. I'm Hana. If you don't mind I would like to help with this category. "

I RUN THIS HERE
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 14th July 2016, 11:25 pm

At best, this was her first venture into Hargeon, and though she expected its shambles to litter the battered streets, she saw more than what remained of the calamity and noticed the inklings of hope arise from the pieces. Camaraderie was their greatest bastion, it seems, and the hard toil that everyone permitted themselves to enter was nonetheless warm despite the cold circumstance that this stronghold had to bear. The passion that everyone gave into their work tugged her lips into a smile as she adjusted her sleeves, bundling them up into neat wraps that circled her lithe arms.

Conflict arose concerning her arrival into the fray due to the distance between here and there, the later being her guild's home base. The road proved itself troubling to walk on sticks so having shed her heels in favor of boots had become the minority of her accumulated problems. She'd dust her hands on the material of her apron ever so gently, her shoulders a sharp curve as she prepared to introduce herself properly to the men running the process of caring for the people, tugging her basket of medical supplies closer to her waist.

It was at her Bree's bidding for her to come to this establishment to offer her services. Though she was at her best when working in the kitchen, she'd had already assumed beforehand that many more were suited for that obligation, and that her mistress was more than eager to watch her little servant dabbling in the medical area again, a portion of her training that she excelled in quite significantly, her fingers both being accurate and quick to respond.

A black figure rose from the crowding volunteers, ushering her line of sight to the man who adopted the position, perhaps, as the master in command for the wounded, so she'd walk herself closer, her voice a listless calm.

"Addressing to you as Luce Vivaldeen, sir." she began, bowing her head ever so slightly, "I wish to assist you in caring for the wounded."

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Kirara
    Kirara

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Summoning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 16th July 2016, 3:44 pm

Kirara had heard about the unfortunate accident that Lamia Scale had been succumbed to, and she was happy to help in any way that was needed. She hated to see people distressed, and if her services were at all helpful, she would give them. She had taken the role of assisting with food, so she listened as the gentleman who had rounded her and the other mages together as he instructed them with who they should follow.

Kirara looked at all of the other mages around her. She was in awe. They all looked completely different from one another. She had never seen so many people who were all unique in their own way in her entire life. The magical energy she felt in one area was amazing to her, as she had never felt it before. Still, she couldn't say she had met anyone more intriguing than that Akashi fellow.

"Hey, I'm Kirara. I would like to assist with food."
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 21st July 2016, 11:49 pm

Dmitry looked at those who had volunteered for medical and funeral aid and gave a nod, when suddenly a newcomer arrived. She seemed to be unable to choose an area to help with, but when she mentioned her allegiance, his curiosity became piqued.

"Alright then," he said to the girl. "You'll be with me, I might need your help later. Everyone giving medical aid or funeral services, follow me." He then turned and headed inside the left most of the three tents.

Hana, Julius, Kaylin, Kirara, Almyra:

Daniel, Luce, Judia, Mura, Minako:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 22nd July 2016, 1:23 pm

OOC:

Update: We will no longer be using a posting order for this event as it no longer seems necessary or fun for this particular thread. Post as you please and have fun!
    Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daniel Ross 22nd July 2016, 2:10 pm

Daniel nodded at Dmitry and set off to work. Pulling out a medical scanner, he handed it to the other volunteer. "Use this to see their injuries. We should triage them and classify them first, the worse the injury, the quicker they need treatment." Daniel then set off around the room. After triaging three people, he got to a seriously injured one. Three broken ribs, a spinal disc shattered, and severe lasserations around the lower abdomen and thighs. Daniel sighed, and pulled some equipment out of his bag. "This won't hurt a bit," he told the man as he injected him with some anesthetics. The man faded out of consiousness, and Daniel pulled out his dermal regenerator and bone mender.
    After twenty five minutes of work, the only thing the man had left wrong was the spinal disc. Daniel gently rolled the man over, and scanned him. Trying his bone mender, it partially got it back togeather. Pulling out some medical supplies, he put on gloves and a face mask, and cleared an area for surgery. Putting a sterile sheet on a table, he placed the man on it and made sure that nothing would get in the mans back while he was doing surgery. He hung a sheet up to seperate the area, and began surgery.
    A half hour later, he clicked off his laser scapel and used his dermal regenerator to seal the cut.
    Moving the man back to wear he was, but with some bandages and a sheet, he moved on with his triage.
    After healing several more broken bones, deep cuts, and tramatic injuries, he stood up and pulled out a water, drank it, and moved on. Back to scanning and healing. It was meticulous work, and it wore Daniel out.

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 23rd July 2016, 8:17 pm

Once everybody had been sorted into the groups they wished to help in, they were all lead to their "working stations". Those who were with Glynna and Stella specifically were guided to the right, splitting up for the group Hana was in to end up at an unfinished theater. As Glynna was about to explain more, she was stopped in her tracks by the sight of the young silvernette's teaate Julius already handing out blankets for people.  Since that matter had already been taken care of, Hana was then lead to what seemed to be a generator, in which there apparently had been a problem there. Looking around in awe, the main attraction of that room had been a lacrima. Sure the wires that had been connected to the walls were pretty cool, but in Hana's opinion the lacrima outshone that. After having observed for a bit, Hana's attention was quickly pulled by Glynna explaining the issue that had been mentioned earlier, and just like the lacrima, the fact that it had been hot to the touch stood out to her most. "So, by the way you say that I would suppose that it is a problem that the lacrima is hot and it needs to be cooled down, correct? If that's the case, then my magic revolves around ice and it'll be no problem doing so."

I RUN THIS HERE
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 24th July 2016, 3:40 am

After receiving the information from Dmitry, about the bodies of the lost ones whom no one appeared to have claimed as their relatives, yet alone familiars, the shaman would lower his gaze towards the rotten figures. Not a single sound would come out of him, but instead, he proceeded immediately; it was his choice, whether if he would bury their bodies or cremate them, but he had the tools and ability to do both. However, what did these bodies' owners, their souls, wish? Obviously, he couldn't ask them, because they were dead... wait, he could. Surprisingly, their spirits hadn't taken off from this world yet as their presences were clear before the shaman. That lead to him having small conversations with each of them, finding out what to do with whose body and how...

He would press the accept button on the little Archive screen that he was handed by one of the other volunteers, thus gaining a kind of communication line through telekinesis. It appeared quite useful, especially in conditions where you had to work with space between each other. "Hey, I just... spoke with the dead people," Mura would slowly state to her, "And most of them wants to be buried, so if I take care of those who wants to be cremated first, then we can bury the others later." He would turn his gaze towards a little group of bodies, seemingly of those with the cremation wish, and pointed his palm towards it. In an instant, their bodies were on fire; not literally on fire, but the bodies were actual fire. If you checked them, you would spot that no remains of flesh were apparent, and the corpses were now embodiments of pure blazes. Talk about a pure cremation...

Meanwhile, Kyuken was quite surprised by Mura's condition during this funeral; despite that he was a shaman, one who was daily active with the presence of dead people, Mura did appear quite soft with that reality in the past. Perhaps what a specific solid script mage told him back then really changed him...

Themes:
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 25th July 2016, 10:57 am

There was a brief instance of hesitation as she handled the medical device that was carefully whisked into her hands, the process swift and befitting of a man of his status as Luce noted his precise actions with a fair amount of respect. He certainly upheld the aura of an experienced medic, something she could never replicate despite how the situation called for it. Though she was neither bothered nor hindered by that fact and she simply did as told, adapting to her servant tendencies without so much as a second thought.

Luce sat herself comfortable beside a woman whose body sprawled out softly against a mat, her arms cowering as she shared what little body warmth she maintained after the tragedy with her child, a sleepy-looking boy snuggling closely to her bosom. Her aid was met with two pairs of gazes, ever searching, wide-eyed and bewildered, and yet their stares felt lost at the same time, the magnitude of the calamity leaving the aftermath to steal the light in those eyes. Her thumb glossed over the various switches and deciding that it was no complex work, she'd switch it on with a fleck of a finger, the machine humming as her body bent over the woman to accommodate the scanning process properly, eventually lowering the scanner over to the child in a nimble, yet gentle pace, a smile working on her lips. Though the young one had shown signs of fear, it had all but dispersed as she eased him in with a pat on the head and a soothing repetition of calming words that she specifically tailored to fit his age, sealing the deal with a soft expression that seemed to do small wonders in the child's mindset, a giggle clamoring against his dry throat.

"You did great, little one, I'll have the doctor see you in a little bit." she assured, tallying the readings with small scribbles on a small notepad that she brought with her for convenience. The pair would approve with their own sentimental thank yous, and the retainer almost felt a twinge of happiness strike a hidden longing in her core. Luce would slowly make her way through the survivors with a hopeful look adorning her usual stoic face. Her retainer personality was uncalled for at that time, and though it deemed itself childish, a thought of involving emotional comfort as part of their treatments flooded her thoughts, her smiles falling into habit as she processed the degree of fatalities and injuries that the survivors had to bear, both mentally and physically.

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 26th July 2016, 10:52 am

Almyra quietly followed Stella and the others to the kitchen, walking with a bit of a limp still due to her injuries in a situation unrelated to the so called Rising Tides attack. Once in the kitchen, Stella explained to everyone how there wasn't anything ready aside from some ingredients, so it would be up to them to get something hot started while she went to talk with their supplier. Almyra certainly wasn't the best cook, but she could certainly accomplish two criteria with her food: hot and nutritious. As for flavor... well she liked it, but she was also one who was alright with eating bugs, thrown away food, and other things most people refused to eat. Still, she could get some things started. Looking around, she found a large pot and picked it up, bringing it to the sink to fill it with water.

While it filled, she began thinking on how to best move the full pot of water from the sink to the stove so they could begin boiling any ingredients that needed to be boiled, since the easiest option for something nutritious and warm would obviously be some soup or stew. She looked around at the others, before asking. "Is anyone here good at cooking? I can make things, but... I don't think many people would like them."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 27th July 2016, 4:13 am

When Julius was done handing out blankets the people that are supposed to help citizens were called to the kitchen. When Julius arrived in the kitchen he noticed that Hana, Julius' teammate was also here. Hey Hana-chan! What coincidence seeing you here! So your are also going to help citizens! Maybe we could work together! Julius was already looking forward to it.

Suddenly Glynna spoke up saying that they needed to make something simple and warm for the refugees to eat while she was going to do some arrangements with suppliers. When Glynna was gone a girl spoke up if someone was good with cooking. Julius wasn't that much of a kitchen prince. He looked at the ingredients. Then a idea struck him. he could make a vegetable soup. It is warm, simple and healthy! Julius can make a vegetable soup! Though Julius needs some help from someone to slice the vegetables... It wasn't that Julius couldn't slice them himself it was only the fact that this was going to be the biggest pot off soup he had to make and slicing enough vegetables was going to take a while.

Squable:

Shedding One's Scales: Caring for the People  [Event] X9tEBuc
    Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daniel Ross 27th July 2016, 12:37 pm

Daniel took a two minute break, after dealing with the majority of the severely injured, and marveling at their survival, he went on to the less injured but pretty hurt. Making a quick stop by a person with a broken leg, he set it, wrap it, and used a bone mender to quicken the healing process. "Just try to stay off your feet for two to three days," he said. He pulled out a pair of retractable crutches, and handed them to the woman. She nodded, and pressed the extend switch.
    Daniel marveled at these peoples ability to go on. He had seen people give up and almost die. Some had. But these people refused to. Moving on out of the fatal and severe section, he started checking patients normally. Checking for scratches and cuts. Making sure they didn't have dust in they're lungs.
    Then he stopped by a little boy and her mother. "Did you get assisted yet?" They nodded and the little boy asked if he was the doctor. He smiled and nodded, checked for anything Luce might have missed. They he pulled out dermal regenerator and ran it over a cut on the boys arm. The boy was quiet as it healed. Then he scanned the woman, and used his bone mender on one of her ribs.
    Daniel moved on, and as he did, he realized that these people weren't just patients or injured. They were survivors.

JudiaLaw
    JudiaLaw

Player 

Post by JudiaLaw 28th July 2016, 9:22 am

Judia looked at the boy and simply nodded in approval. It seemed that he hadn't accepted her request to link up for a moment, but that would be fine. He seemed plenty capable of organizing this event on his own. She raised a couple of screens via her Archive magic again and simply asked him. "Which ones need to have what done to them." The question was simple enough. All she needed was that detail and she could assign one of the screens to stick to the person. Once that was done, she would merely, do what it was that the screens told her to do. She found this to be a sufficient way to organize the event and decided she would follow through with her plan.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:00 am