Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka]

Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] Empty Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka]

Post by Guest 1st July 2016, 1:29 am

Strange Vulcan:

Maka led the way with a skip in her step despite being inside the spooky forest. Her body was decorated in a school girl outfit instead of her usual yellow dog jacket. Though she still rocked her mini skirt and pink glasses. It was actually funny because she didn't need her glasses, they were just there to keep one of her powers in check.

Shortly behind her would be her baby sister that she so deeply cared for. "Hey Kaia, do you think that this will be easy? I mean I know for a fact that we can get through this cause you know... With that last note she adjusted her glasses and looked back with a smile on her face. "And I do hope that we can get enough to pay for some new shoes, the training I did really did wear through my soles." With that she stopped in front of her sister with a smile "Sense that? Just act natural and then lets keep this up until one presents themselves... This is might be easier than I thought" She then started walking again and put both of her hands behind her head calling out inconspicuously "Also did you ever end up getting over your fear of vulcans?"
    Pip
    Pip

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] Empty Re: Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka]

Post by Pip 12th July 2016, 5:42 pm

Kaia followed silently after her sister, ears twitching every now and then to orient themselves towards the sounds made by the forest. Truth be told she'd rather their first job as registered guild mages had been just about anywhere other than out in the wilderness again, but she'd survive. Maka was the one who made the plans, and Kaia was content to follow along. She seemed happy at least, skipping along despite the gloomy environment and talking just to hear her own voice as usual.

Eventually Maka turned her attention to back to her younger sister, asking if she believed this would be easy, then adding that she herself knew they could get through it while adjusting her glasses. Kaia simply gave her a smile and nod. That was the other reason Maka always made the plans; one of her eyes contained a power that granted her prophetic visions. If her dear sister said they could get through this, then Kaia believed her one hundred percent. No questions asked.

After that Maka mentioned something about shoes, complaining that she needed new ones, before stopping just in front of Kaia with a conspiratorial look on her face.

"Sense that? Just act natural and then let's keep this up until one presents themselves... This is might be easier than I thought," Kaia nodded again, and Maka turned away while continuing loudly: "Also, did you ever end up getting over your fear of vulcans?"

Oh, so that's your plan. Okay.

Kaia wasn't the best at acting, unlike her sister, but she'd give it a shot. It was common knowledge that Vulcans were perverted beasts. They were well known to eagerly chase after attractive women, especially ones with large breasts, and while both she and her sister were attractive...well, Kaia definitely won big in the chest department. With that in mind, if the perverted primates saw an easily scared and large-breasted girl ripe for the taking, how could they resist?

"I-I don't think so dear sister..." She flattened her ears back and twitched her tail nervously, doing her best to add a tremble to her voice to really sell it. She scooted up and pressed against Maka's back, making a show of squishing her chest between them.

"I just...I get really scared when I remember...h-how it pushed me down and f-fondled my breasts..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] 3JfN0Yk

Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] Empty Re: Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka]

Post by Guest 12th July 2016, 7:53 pm

Maka made a worried face and turned against her sister suddenly wrapping her arms around them both while having her sisters chest press against her own. "Oh no! I am so sorry! At least we have each other to protect ourselves!" While doing so she took off her glasses so she can do her special ability, to look into the future within a certain area.

She focused on the trees around them while she spoke "I think it might have been a bad idea because  am so much weaker than you are sister and I don't think I can protect you from vulcans that I heard are walking around out here.!" Her eyes shifted amongst the trees, studying them before putting her glasses back on and starting to walk forwards. "I truly think its a shame, we Left two of that one right thing. putting specific emphasis on the directions saying that there are two from the right and one on the left.

She continued to walk for a short bit more before stopping abruptly with a smile and held her palms out to her left and called out "Earthen shards!" Two large shards of stone shot out of her hands and into the trees and having two howls and thuds as two large vulcans fell out angrily and the one behind her now jumped out towards her sister. "Lets freaking rock!"

Post by Guest 12th July 2016, 8:00 pm

(rolling cause I forgot)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th July 2016, 8:00 pm

The member 'Maka' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] WeakMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] WeakMonster
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 20th July 2016, 8:24 pm

"S-sister..." Kaia murmured, blushing for real as Maka pressed their chests together. True, they were play-acting to draw out the vulcans, but...neither of them had ever seen each other as just sisters. It was distracting, and somewhat embarrassing, but at least Maka had her head in the game. Plus the vulcans definitely seemed to be enjoying the show.

Maka continued on about their feigned weakness and inability to fend off the vulcans for a bit, then turned about and continued on to Kaia's relief. Their form of love was best kept away from prying eyes, after all. For now she focused on trying to look frightened and weak for the beasts' benefit. The sisters had their lasciviousness well in hand, now they just needed to get them to make a move.

"I truly think its a shame, we left two of that one right thing."

"Yes...they would have been very helpful dear sister..." She pressed her fingers against Maka's back in acknowledgement, one finger drawing a subtle line to the right to indicate which one she'd take. Maka would be itching for a fight by now so the two on the left were hers. Kaia herself wasn't usually that interested in a fight unless they proved interesting, so she'd just take the solo one. There was no fun to be had in playing with small fry. No sooner had Maka received her signal than she abruptly turned to the trees, shouting out the name of her attack and dropping both vulcans.

"That's a bad habit Maka," Kaia commented quietly, barely moving as she registered the right-hand vulcan charging from the trees. He was bigger than the other two, boasting several more inches of height and thicker muscle, and let out a bellow as he charged her. With naught for warning but an annoyed flick of an ear, a black pillar burst from the ground and struck the beast between the legs, launching him a short ways and crushing his family jewels. The thud of impact and howl of pain were quickly accompanied by the sounds of crashing from the treeline, signaling the arrival of its friends.

"There's more." She warned, and turned to face the on-comers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th July 2016, 8:24 pm

The member 'Kaia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] WeakMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] StrongMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster

Post by Guest 26th July 2016, 8:42 am

Maka laughed at her sister as she geared herself so they were back to back "Yea, but its cool though! It makes me sound like of mother trucker! Like imagine next time I do it that the entire earth behind me shatters and a giant rift shows up in front of me! It would be awesome and you know it!"

She slowly knelt down and took her shoes off followed quickly by her socks leaving her bare feet on the spooky forest floor. "How about we make a bet..." Her eyes twinkled a little bit as she shifted her glasses subtly "Whoever takes out the most vulcans with the least amount of spells wins. I'd say with but you know... that was my only real attack..."

She dropped the shoes to the side she waited with her lips ready to shout out another spell at no one in particular. Slowly edging her body towards going max speed. Until the shoes made contact and she yelled "Earthen Sprint!" Once the words spilled out of her mouth she dashed straight towards a larger vulcan watching after what appears to be a young one. Her left foot digging into the ground and the right one smashing into the groin of the large vulcan.
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 3rd August 2016, 7:03 am

Kaia huffed lightly, shaking her head. Her sister was as impetuous as ever, but that was part of what made her so endearing. Maka couldn't help but charge at life head-on while screaming her heart out. It was so very cute.

She let her eyes roam lazily over the fresh group of vulcans. This one at least had a decent bruiser with them, but it was clear they were still small fry. The sisters would have to screw up royally to stand a chance of losing. Kaia stifled back a yawn. She briefly contemplated just dropping the lot of them with a single spell, but Maka's mention of a bet piqued her interest. Her ears twitched backwards to catch the proposal, which brought a lazy little grin to her face.

"Okay, dear sister, but its a bit unfair..." She said, crossing her arms loosely under her breasts. With a slight movement she raised them up and let them bounce just a bit, thoroughly enrapturing the average pair of vulcans in front of her. So intent were they on copping a feel that they failed to notice the earth creeping up her body until Kaia floored them both with a single stone-shod kick of her own.

I have more weapons. She thought to herself. She arced her back in a languid stretch, striking a pose as she crooked a claw at the vulcans she knew watched just beyond the treeline. Now things were getting a little fun. If she won, maybe she could have Maka give her a lap pillow later...

Post by Guest 6th August 2016, 9:42 am

The demon slayer laughed loudly as she started to sprint in circles with one foot never leaving the ground. The Vulcan she ended up nailing in the ground was being helped up by a much smaller primate. Maka loved it when she gets to run around as fast as she can, she doesn't do it much because that often makes her lose at least one of her shoes.

That's when she thought of something funny to pull on her sister.... She turned around and nabbed up her own pair of shoes with one in each hand. Afterwords she smacked the bottoms of her shoes on Kaia's rump leaving two dirty shoe prints on her rear right below her tail "Mine now sis!" After the little bottom smack she stopped dead in place throwing both of her shoes directly at the two average monkeys...

They weren't very effective because lets face it... Maka isn't physically strong outside of being able to take a hit like a boxer in the 12th round. After a quick second she was just standing there chuckling to herself. "Not mine?...." After that she turned tail and sprinted behind her sister again to tackle the little Vulcan and hide behind it, though it couldn't hold up much of a fight while it was held in her arms.
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 26th August 2016, 8:55 pm

*paff*

Kaia froze and blinked slowly at the sudden smack on her rear, followed by the pair of shoes flying past her to smack into the two stunned vulcans in front of her. Unsurprisingly they smacked harmlessly against the beastmen's bodies. Kaia frowned. What was that for? She rubbed the dirt off her butt and turned to find her sister playfully hiding behind a much smaller vulcan. The poor beast actually looked pretty scared with Maka pinning it in place like that.

Still frowning, she snatched up one of the throw shoes with her tail and flung it at the young vulcan's head hard enough to knock it out. Only then did she smile, sly as a playful cat.

"Mine."

Of course, with the two sisters obviously playing around and baiting them the vulcans who had not yet joined the fight could not sit still. Howls broke from the trees as more jumped out, anger and lust plain on their features.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 26th August 2016, 8:55 pm

The member 'Kaia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] WeakMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster Time to spank some monkeys [Job/Kaia and Maka] NormalMonster

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:26 am