Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Ocean of Red [Private]

Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lynn
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Demon Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Ocean of Red [Private] Empty An Ocean of Red [Private]

Post by Sayuno 28th June 2016, 7:02 pm

..but you've slipped under my skin,
    p o i s o n e d my blood and seized my heart..

In the twilight of the frozen forest Sayuno could see an ocean of white covering the land of Iceberg, a country far away from home. The scenery was beautiful, yet so much different from anything the sorceress had ever seen. Every little piece was encased by a layer of translucent ice, every little step she took buried her deeper into the snow. A cold breeze tugged on her long cloak, carrying a few snowflakes along as it went by. It’s very beautiful, Sayuno thought to herself, allowing for her spirits to take part in the conversation. But so lonely, there is barely anything here, a frozen country did not offer much to its inhabitants after all. It was almost ironic that Sayuno had come here to find a single flower, supposedly frozen in ice, which ‘apparently’ had the ability to cure a demon’s wounds.

She knew that such a thing was most likely not true but naturally and as always her curiosity had gotten the best of her. It was long past nightfall and her precious little flower had yet to be found! Human settlements existed in Iceberg as well, and while they couldn’t count as towns or villages they were still present and people lived there. Sayuno had been living there too, for the past week that is. More used to the environment now than ever Sayuno’s decisions had become more reckless as well. It wasn’t safe to go out at night to search for some stupid flower and she was going to pay the price for being so naive very soon.

”I think..I think this might actually be it!” She whispered in awe and wrapped her hands around something small. A flower frozen in ice that resembled the one she had been looking for quite a bit! Sayuno kneeled down and helplessly pressed the small plant against her chest. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, then another one and she quickly stuffed it into her bags while turning on her heel - she could go home now that she had what she wanted, right? The moment she stood up Sayuno’s actions were interrupted by a sudden turn of events. Something hard and sharp penetrated her body, somewhere around her right shoulder area, and left her speechless for a moment. She could feel the familiar taste of liquid iron seeping through her mouth shortly after and Sayuno pressed her right hand upon her lips to suppress the scream of pain she was going to let out.

Last edited by Sayuno on 4th July 2016, 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Ocean of Red [Private] Empty Re: An Ocean of Red [Private]

Post by Decayuss 29th June 2016, 12:07 am

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    In the endless blizzard, Deniel trod a path that few would ever dare to go, and even fewer would survive. He was at the northernmost region of Iceberg at the time, just finished paying a visit to a certain location that he held dear within his heart, and a deep hatred within his mind. Draped in his rugged black cloak, the fabric swooshed in the wind of ice and hail, exposing the body underneath that had only a thin layer of clothing as protection. Though in spite of it all, it showed no signs of freezing or anything of the sort. The hair of Deniel was pushed right against half of his face, but he made no motion to brush it away, for it would only be brushed back. Ice, hail, and snow pounded against his body repeatedly in the path of the blizzard, but he kept his eyes focused in front of him, and did not stop moving for a moment. He had navigated this blizzard several times by now, and knew all of its tricks and secrets: the main one was no one would ever get out unless they knew where the Icecrown Citadel was. So as one might imagine, people that so happened to be passing by or attempted to navigate through perished underneath a thick layer of ice. He had no notion as to how many corpses were beneath his prints underneath countless layers of ice, but he did not care.

After a while, Deniel was suddenly no longer being pelted by the blizzard... in fact it seemed like it had all but vanished with his surroundings, though he knew the trick to it all. Someone did not wander into the blizzard until they were deep within its heart, and they were not out until it seemed like they were never in. Arianna's blizzard was a phenomenal form of Magic. Outside of the blizzard, the frozen wasteland of Iceberg was actually a little more... peaceful to say the least. In the twilight, one could stare up at the starry lit sky if clouds were not in its way, and this particular one seemed to have such fortune. He stared at the landscape ahead of him, filled with fissures, glaciers, frozen lakes, and forests coated in snow. "What's next, Deniel?" With a look of determination on his face, Deniel ventured forth on his path, not answering his dragon--which had been wrapped around his shoulders like a scarf--until he was several in. "We go to Sin next. I'm visiting dad's palace once more."

"You can't mean to access his laboratory again. Those secrets you find... they never please you, y'know."

"I know... but I can never bring myself away. I want to know... I need to know. What did dad do and discover?"

On his path, Deniel picked up a familiar scent, one he was all too familiar with in fact. He stopped in his tracks as his nose twitched a bit. He sealed his eyes shut, and focused all of his attention on the scent of smell. It wasn't too far... but there was no doubt in his mind it was "Yuno..." he whispered to himself. He'd no idea what she was doing in a land like Iceberg, but was dying to find out. He made a sudden bolt from where he was standing and entered a forest of ice and snow, going through all of the branches and leaves one by one, his cloak nearly snagging on one of them. The scent was getting stronger and stronger, making him know that he was just moments away. Deniel burst through the brushes just as he witnessed Yuno being penetrated by an arrow from an unknown location.

Time seemed to slow down in his perspective, witnessing the sharp metal penetrate through her flesh, and bring a look of pain onto her face. He made no hesitation to hold out his sword and summon his blade, the black dragon on his shoulders shifting itself to mist and traveling into his palm. It manifested and materialized itself into a sheathed black katana, one he drew with his right hand by the hilt, and just in the nick of time to cut another incoming arrow away. Without saying much of a word to Yuno, Deniel made the unusual move to throw his blade into the shadows of their surroundings, and all he could hear was the sound of a wound being formed by a katana blade, and blood gushing out. He held out his hand once more, and by some force of attraction, the blade came right back into his palm again, only to have him throw it once more at another place he knew a hunter was. Meanwhile he kept the scabbard in his hand to knock away any and all incoming arrows, which had been two more.
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Ocean of Red [Private] Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 29th June 2016, 11:51 am

It hurts, Sayuno pressed her lips together in an attempt to not make a single sound. Her shoulder was aching terribly and she could feel the blood dripping down her body, wetting the clothes she wore from the inside out. Strangely enough--and unfortunately for her--Sayuno had never been struck down by an arrow before, so she was not only unprepared but also overwhelmed and clueless at what to do. She instinctively acted by grabbing the wooden arrow, trying to pull it out of her skin but was immediately met with resistance through the barb and even more pain. She helplessly stared at her own wound for a good minute before snapping back into reality. ”It...it fucking hurts!”

It was then when Deniel appeared seemingly out of fucking nowhere to save the day. Out of all places in the world he had chosen Iceberg - and Sayuno didn’t know what to think of it. They hadn’t seen each other in a long time now and a month had passed. Their last encounter had been very intimate and she missed him everyday although that was something she would never openly admit to. She really wanted to know what he thought about her, but right now there were other problems they had to deal with.

He pulled out a blade and began attacking whatever was behind her and Sayuno used that exact moment to escape from the scene. The place she was heading to, a settlement, wasn’t too far from her current location and Sayuno quickly approached the small house that she had decided would be “hers” for the timing being and slammed the door shut behind herself. Without hesitation the girl freed herself from the clothes covering her and revealed the wound in her shoulder.

You have to break it into two pieces and carefully pull it out, Basileus ordered her to do, but she only winced. ”I can’t. It hurts.”

She went to the kitchen instead and grabbed the nearest bottle of vodka, pouring it over her shoulder to disinfect the wound.

Last edited by Sayuno on 4th July 2016, 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 29th June 2016, 3:40 pm

Tag
    Words
    There was one more... it had been a group of three that attacked Yuno. Quite small in numbers, but those arrows and stealth were more than enough to bring down weary travelers. Deniel killed two, but the third was smart enough to realize that an arrow was perhaps not the best choice against someone like him. With frost breath escaping his mouth, Deniel held his blade with both hands, and moved very slowly as to not make any sort of sudden moves. The third was somewhere nearby... he did not flee. He was using stealth, lurking to see if they could find an opening in Deniel's stance and posture. The Nephalem stayed on his guard, until he heard something. Just from behind him, a resident of Iceberg came out. They were dressed in very thick clothing appropriate for the weather, and their weapon of choice was a spear alongside their sets of bows and arrows. The bladed spear came in for a jab at Deniel, with the side of his katana deflecting it and shoving it away.

Deniel took the chance to close on, a spear-wielder's biggest weakness. Nidhogg's blade ran down the spear to keep it out of harm's way for him, before driving the back of the blade towards his stomach area, hard enough to knock him out. He didn't kill these citizens of Iceberg, not even the ones where Nidhogg had cut them. They would certainly live... just enough to knock them out. With them out of the picture, he turned--expecting Yuno to be there--but instead found nothing. "Well, then..." sheathing the blade Nidhogg back inside of its scabbard, he searched for prints, and found them; fresh. "Hm. I wonder what she's up to." And with a gust of wind, he vanished from where he was standing.

Deniel was back at Yuno's home long before she was; he knew that it was her place because of the smell. It smelled exactly like she did, and that was something he couldn't forget given the long periods of time he spent together with her. It certainly was fairly decent, and he began to wonder just how many places she had in different locations. He found himself in the kitchen first, searching for any strawberries. Concluding that there was none, he simply made a bowl for himself, and awaited her return. She came back not long after he did, and no doubt still had the arrow in her. The scent of her blood was strong... and it was her first priority. She came into the kitchen, not noticing him given his position out of her line of sight, and started to pour vodka on her wound to disinfect it. Deniel slowly approached Yuno, and then made a very sudden move.

"Hold still now." He grabbed on to one of her shoulder, and then the arrow in the other. With a harsh yank, he pulled the weapon straight from where it had planted itself while also giving her a kiss on the cheek in a way to compensate for the pain. "Well... that was easy! What have you been up to, huh?"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 29th June 2016, 5:56 pm

He is here.

His voice echoed through the halls of the stone house and Sayuno sensed the faint traces of his presence which his magical aura had left behind. He was here long before she was and he gave her no chance to notice him by her side. Instead, his sudden approach resulted in a high-pitched scream, short but loud, on her end, followed by frantic flailing and a distressed looking Sayuno. Hardly anything in this world could frighten the demoness like he had and she was quite obviously very irritated as well. His hands had long taken control over her body by then and before she knew what was happening Deniel had already pulled out the arrow and unlocked yet another scream of hers, alongside a gentle push against his upper body. Tears welled up in her eyes but Sayuno suppressed them and forced a strained smile on her lips instead.

”Deniel-” her words were interrupted by a loving kiss he placed upon her cheek and the girl immediately turned his way, carefully leaning her face against his for as long as he stayed close to her. Her hands found his, squeezed them gently, and she allowed for her lips to brush against his ever so lightly before pulling back to look him into the eyes. ”It has been quite a long time,” tempted to kiss him Sayuno turned her face away to stand up, still a bit shakily for the first steps, and walk over to the kitchen counter. Her breasts were covered in what seemed to be bandages but the rest of her upper body was bare. Sayuno looked at herself in a mirror that hung down from a wall to her left and carefully inspected the open wound.

”Easy for you but painful for me,” she poured some alcohol over a white cloth and began cleaning it. ”Out of all places in the world this isn’t where I was hoping to see you again,” she looked over her shoulder and smiled at the man. In a way he had returned to her yet again and it excited her to know that he was still after her. ”I’ve been...searching for something here. And you?”

Last edited by Sayuno on 4th July 2016, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 30th June 2016, 12:51 am

Tag
    Words
    Luckily for him, in spite of his slight intrusion and sudden removal of the arrow in her, she was just as happy to see him as he was her. Her hand's met his, and for a moment he was believing that they would share a wonderful kiss after being separated for just a little over a month, but that would have to wait a little later. He was so distracted about other things on her that he forgot there was an open wound on her shoulder. She approached a mirror--which he found it just a little bit odd that she kept a mirror there, but... whatever. That was something trivial. "I'm just as surprised as you are." While she was cleaning off the open wound, he made himself a little more comfortable. He hadn't taken off his cloak or anything since he entered, and she was almost out of everything. So for the few moments that she did so, he went by the door, hung up his coat and cloak, and removed himself of his combat boots just in time for her to turn back to him.

"Well, I've just been..." he didn't know how to put what he was doing. Of course he wasn't going to bluntly say he visited the place where his parents lived as humans, and died, and his mother froze over when she was reincarnated before it became a killing grounds for Nephalem. "Visiting familiar places. Paying some respects, but aside from that..." He changed the subject to one she might find much more enjoyable, and... intimate. "Hold still again, dear." He placed the palm of his hand just above the open wound in her shoulder. Deniel was not a healer by any means, but he did possess ONE healing spell in all of his arsenal of destruction, but it was quite potent as well. His hand glowed purple with Chaos Energy, closing up her wound and leaving behind just a small scar that would heal in a day or two.

"Now with that taken care of, let's catch up, shall we?" He knew the best way to catch up with her after a month of absence. He turned her around to face him, and his lips met with her's for the first time in a whole month, and so did many other things.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 1st July 2016, 4:55 pm

Although Deniel’s affection was visible through his actions, Sayuno disregarded the gentleness with which he handled her. Little did she know that the man had already grown so fond of her and the atmosphere changed when he began to call her names of endearment. Sayuno’s features softened immediately. She watched him take off his cloak with hungry eyes but instead of lust she met what seemed to be a whole different emotion. Perhaps she was wrong, only imagining things--it wouldn’t be the first time--but something changed when he explained what he had been doing in a place like this. Naturally Sayuno knew this wasn’t her position to ask him any questions of any sort so she decided to simply remain silent for a little longer but remember what he had mentioned.

She was approached by him, rather nonchalantly, and the sorceress did not expect anything bad to happen. He stood behind her now and the two of them could see their reflections in the mirror ever so clearly. ”You’re not going to rip something out of my body again, are you?” A warm smile spread across her face and before his spell could do its magic she placed a gentle kiss upon his hand and watched with wide eyes how he closed the wound for her. All pain disappeared within an instant. ”I have no idea how you just did that,” she whispered and carefully caressed the now healed skin. ”I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do something like this.” The energy he used was far from holy, she knew that much, but it still healed her. Strange, she thought to herself but was interrupted by a sudden motion of his. Deniel turned her towards him, placed his lips onto hers and for a while neither of them would have the time nor energy to think of something else other than each other.

A few hours had passed and the couple found themselves laying with each other in a different room and a different bed. Deniel was still resting and Sayuno had woken up earlier this time. She began tracing the outlines of the scar on his chest with her fingertips until she knew he was awake as well. ”Deniel?” Soft spoken and with eyes that promised they meant no harm she climbed all the way up to his lips, kissed them and looked at him. ”Who were you paying your respects to?”

Last edited by Sayuno on 4th July 2016, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 1st July 2016, 11:11 pm

Tag
    Words
    She had taken quite the surprise to him being able to heal her, and in fact... when he first discovered the spell by accident, he was also quite surprised as well. He never knew in a million years that he would be able to heal someone, though primarily in combat he used it for himself. He wondered if perhaps he could heal more. Of course all of those thoughts were rushed away with his time spent with Sayuno, and he long forgot about it after the few hours. Eventually they found themselves laying on a bed, which he had to admit was quite comfortable, especially with her there. So comfortable in fact that he found himself nearly falling asleep at that point, but he was awoken by Sayuno, who had been tracing his scar on his chest. Did she find it attractive in any way? If she did, then... he wouldn't have to worry about it ever. "Yes...?" He asked her, his voice quite soft and tired at the same time. His eyes were still closed, but he wasn't asleep. His arm was right around Sayuno's shoulder area, and he had her pulled in very close to where he laid down.

He wasn't sure what she was going to ask about this time, but was somewhat relieved that it was only about who he paid his respects to. He wasn't going to lie, naturally, he just wouldn't tell her all of the details. He might do that about himself once she was willing not to lie about herself, but... no harm in many things. "Family members," he said, his voice still sounding a little bit quiet with his eyes still closed. Shortly after the kiss she gave him, though, he opened his eyes and said the next part normally once more: "Dead family members. Brothers and sisters." He had a lot of those, but he only knew the name of one: Vergil. The rest were nearly forgotten in history. He leaned right into Sayuno and returned the kiss she gave him earlier, feeling too comfortable to budge even an inch from where he was with her, "And you? What exactly were you searching for in his frozen wasteland?"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 4th July 2016, 12:07 pm

Family.

A foreign, strange and unfamiliar word. Deniel and Sayuno were so different from each other, only connected through their magic. And while said magic played a big role in both their lives it was nothing they could ever connect over - or was it? He kept his eyes closed and his true feelings hidden from her and she accepted it wordlessly. Not many others had been here with her, at a point where they talked after sleeping with each other, even revealed personal information and agreed on staying by each other’s side for longer than just a night. It made no sense and the deeper she digged through her own mind the more helpless she became at trying to explain why she was here with him. ”I’m sorry for your loss,” she whispered and sat up in their bed, crawling over to his end to pick up the shirt she had torn off his body earlier. It was still in good condition and she did not wish to anger him by ruining his belongings, so she slipped inside and stood up to walk over to the table.

”I’m here because of something I read in a book,” she lied halfheartedly. It was only partially a lie, her spirits had told her about the item she had been looking for, not some book, but that shouldn’t matter now. ”You’re probably going to laugh at me for going after it even though it sounds ridiculous,” Sayuno pulled the frozen flower out of her bag and presented it to the man. She returned to his side, sat down right next to him and placed the item on his chest. ”This is supposed to have...healing abilities. I don’t know if it’s true, so far it has done nothing for me after all and since you’ve already used up your only healing ability I don’t want to take a risk. What do you think?” Sayuno put on a thoughtful expression.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 4th July 2016, 2:53 pm

Tag
    Words
    "Loss". It was funny for her to say that it was his loss, and that she was sorry for him. He didn't bother telling her that not only did he not know their names, but... they were all strangers to him as well. He knew nothing about a single one of them, except that they were all his brothers and sisters, and each of them perished at the hands of Diabolos and Arianna. They were all forgotten, so he figured it was his duty as their only surviving brother to visit their graves... which was in the form of either frozen bodies encased in ice, or skulls meshed into obsidian. He felt nothing for them, in the end.

She seemed to be here for a far more interesting thing than he was. Something in a book? Those kinds of treasure hunts were always delightful, and he did wonder what it was that she had. She put herself in his shirt, and he slipped on his clothes to cover up his lower body as well. What she had said didn't sound all that ridiculous at all; he learned that in this world of Magic, anything was possible, and that was no exaggeration either. He had seen quite a number of phenomenal things. He gently picked the flower up off of his chest, and inspected it quite carefully. Just as he did though, time itself seemed to freeze right around him, as he was spoken to within his mind by a familiar voice, and he spoke back.

Deniel.

Dad!? What do you want?

Your little girlfriend there... you know what she is, right?

What is that supposed to mean!?

That flower has the power to detect and reveal demonic beings... so if you hurt her...

Dad! You honestly don't believe that--

She's a demon? That I'm certain of. And if you hurt her, you too shall know.

Not on your life.

Everything moved back to its regular speed as he inspected the flower just a little bit more. His eyes went to Yuno once more, but then immediately behind her as he recognized a figure. A red spirit had appeared right behind Yuno, an unmistakable one at that. Tall, brooding, broad shoulders, and an enormous blade in his hand raised to the sky. Diabolos the Black Devil, while in his 'human' appearance as a spirit, unleashed a clean cut across the back of Yuno, making sure that a wound was inflicted, but not one that would be life threatening to her. Upon seeing Yuno be cut by his father, Deniel lashed out by attempting to grab on to his father and tackle him to the ground, but found that he went straight through the man, with Diabolos grabbing the flower out of his hands as he fazed through. "DAD! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

Diabolos flung the flower with a small flick towards the wound inflicted by him on Yuno, and stared back at his son. "Watch closely, kid. She's a demon."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 4th July 2016, 4:24 pm

”It is very precious, so be gentle,” she asked--and it was all she asked for. Deniel handled the flower with great care and Sayuno’s eyes rested on his hands, cautiously watching his every movement. ”I found it closely to the largest mountain, north from here. It was quite difficult to spot,” she wondered if he was interested enough to listen to her explain its nature and source, but the man had frozen before he could hear the rest of her sentence. His expression stiffened, so did his movements and Sayuno carefully lowered herself towards the man to see if he was still breathing.

He was.  ”Deniel?”

Warm, ruby eyes stared back at hers, lingered and the couple exchanged a loving gaze before he lost his focus and shifted his attention to something, someone who was lurking behind her. Diabolos’ sheer presence sent shivers down the girl’s spine and immediately her whole body tensed up. Deniel’s eyes reflected the devil’s silhouette ever so clearly and she dared to take a look over her shoulder, smiling at the creature who wielded his sword at her.

”Do it.”

The iron material with which his sword had been forged inflicted a clean cut across the demoness’ back, a wound large enough to cause plenty of damage to her if one did not treat it immediately. Immense pain overcame the young woman but Sayuno clenched her teeth and cracked her neck while dropping down the now ruined shirt. The little flower bumped against the girl’s back--at this point she wasn’t even minding Deniel anymore--and she shrugged it off nonchalantly while the magical item tore out her true inner self and revealed it for everyone to see, albeit only for a few seconds. Grey skin, vast black circles underneath her eyes, claw-like features and scales all over her - even a tail! - and of course deep red eyes and horns were her typical, almost unimaginative demonic appearance. Nothing Deniel hadn’t seen before and he still seemed somewhat shocked. Sayuno wagged her tail around in reaction to the wound closing up almost immediately and looked as surprised as her lover did. ”Well fuck me, I had no idea it would actually work. Thanks daddy, I owe you one!”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 4th July 2016, 8:29 pm

Tag
    Words
    Deniel saw it, and Diabolos had as well. There was no denying it, of course the Black Devil himself was much less surprised about it than his son as. The blade that was in his hand had vanished, leaving only him there with his fists against his hips, and a smug look down at his son on the floor. "Forget women's intuition, listen to your dad once in a while! Hahahah!" A slap on the back came straight to Deniel, who was still having quite the hard time comprehending what had just happened. He hadn't the slightest notion what he should be mad about... his dad attacking her, her lying to him, or that he had been falling for a demoness this entire time. And there was also something he was concerned about. "How did you attack her...?" he said quietly to Diabolos. By all sense of logic, if Deniel couldn't hurt his dad, how could he hurt Yuno? Or even smack Deniel on the back? It wasn't that he hadn't been concerned for Yuno or about what just happened... it was just the only question he could properly formulate.

"That... I will explain another day, but for now..." he turned his gaze right back to Yuno, gave a silly grin, a peace sign, and was gone just as fast as he arrived, "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone!" Deniel's head was now low with Diabolos gone, leaving both him and Yuno in silence. "How come you didn't tell me...?" He asked her. He wasn't quiet anymore, but he did sound more serious than ever. And he knew what her answer might have been, or was going to be, so he spoke up yet again: "I'm a Nephalem! I wouldn't have abandoned you because of it or held it against you! What bothers me isn't that you're a demon... it's that you never told me. Why?"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 4th July 2016, 9:21 pm

Deniel’s father was quite different from the first impression he had left on the young woman. Diabolos handled his son in a way that was almost too endearing to watch. Sayuno, now smiling softly at the two of them, had discarded her own cold and unapproachable manner as well and turned towards them, carefully watching her own movements--the wound still hurt after all. Her lover’s focus was all on his father now and she could not blame him. She had made the decision not the tell the man she slept with about her true nature, and while there was no reason for her to feel guilty she still did. A little bit, at least. Apparently the Nephalem was genuinely bothered by the ‘lie’ about her heritage and it warmed her heart a little to see him ‘care’ for her.

Diabolos disappeared and she walked over to him, going as far as leaning against him and wrapping her arms around his neck while the wound was still healing. The flower had done a magnificent job, but it was working slowly. Give it some time and there would be no scar left. ”Deniel-” he interrupted her and her voice broke before she could continue. Sayuno took a deep breath and placed her left hand on his lips to silence him. ”Shut up. Listen to yourself. What are you talking about?” Her satisfied expression faded and her smile turned bitter. ”I never lied to you. I never told you I was human.. I never told you I wasn’t what I am. I never told you anything..and I don’t understand why it suddenly bothers you? You never asked. And I never mentioned it because I thought it didn’t matter to you.” If she meant nothing to him it shouldn’t matter. They shared a bed every few weeks but nothing more. Her fingers trailed down his neck, removing themselves from his skin while she looked up and into his eyes. ”I wish it was different. I wish I had given you a reason to look after me - but I haven’t. There is no reason for you to care for a person like me, right?”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 5th July 2016, 12:05 am

Tag
    Words
    All in all, he still had no idea why exactly he was upset, or whom he was upset at. He just felt an anger boiling inside of himself, one that caused him to take deep, heavy breaths as Yuno gave her own defense against... accusations he never made. He never said she lied, she just never told him. Though she did have a fair point in the fact that he never asked. At the same time, why wouldn't it matter? Obviously one of her real reasons for telling him was out of fear that he would hold it against her, leave her, or just do something about it in general that wasn't good nor happy. Throughout her speech Deniel's breathing only got heavier, and there came a very intense glow in his eyes that developed underneath his shadowed gaze. Though still, after all that had happened... he really couldn't find a way to direct his rage at her in any way possible. In fact, after the last thing she said, he felt pity for her if anything. And a little sentimental.

She wasn't human in the end; she never told him, but that was actually quite... fortunate. A human partner would mean a lot of limitations, but her? Well, things might be for the better that way. "There's all the reason," he said finally. The glow in his eyes had finally faded, and he was no longer breathing heavily at all. Quickly he brought her in to a kiss with his hands at her waist before continuing again. "You don't need to give me a reason, dear. I already have one." His hand went for her cheek where he had gently caressed it, his ruby eyes staring into hers. "The fact that you are a demoness doesn't bother me one bit. I think it might be one of your most redeeming qualities... among many others." He delivered a wink to her before bringing their lips together once more.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 5th July 2016, 11:56 am

Words with meaning slipped over her lips but the Nephalem refused to understand. His eyes shimmered with anger, but said anger faded with every word she spoke and he moved closer to her. Somehow, this was always how they ended up. In each other’s arms, lips tightly pressed against one another, with no explanation of what they were even doing--or what they were thinking. She couldn’t even help but lean against him, rest her body against his and allow herself to lay down in his arms while a mixture of emotions welled up inside her. He misunderstood, he always misunderstood and although she wanted nothing more than to be held like this, and treated like this something inside her rebelled against those feelings.

”I know,” she exclaimed and pressed her hands on his cheeks to force him to look at her. ”And I do not care about what you think. I didn’t keep this a ‘secret’ because I feared what you may think of me, you damn idiot. Don’t make it look like I do!” She didn’t give a damn about what he thought of her, right? Sayuno didn’t push him away, she wasn’t going to do something like that, but instead freed herself from his embrace and stepped away, turning her still wounded back on him while burying her face in her hands without crying any tears. ”And stop calling me ‘dear’ - I’m not your dear! We’re here to fuck, not to be nice to each other. You always treat me like I could consider myself lucky to be looked at by you.” She didn’t even knew where those words were coming from. Well, perhaps she did. Part of her had already gotten so attached to a man she barely knew, someone who wanted nothing from her and she could expect nothing from. Still, there was something about him that attracted her. ”I don’t care if you’re a wizard saint, I don’t care if you’re a Nephalem with a talking dragon whose father can just show up any time to kill you.. I just don’t care! And I never expected you to care either..so why are you telling me that, making it sound like some special achievement?”

Perhaps Sayuno was the one who misunderstood him. If his words meant love she could only appreciate them. But right now he had hurt her pride and she was mortified.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 5th July 2016, 11:45 pm

Tag
    Words
    It was hard to tell where he should even start with her. Literally seconds ago it seemed as though she was perfectly fine, and that this entire revelation would be brushed right over their heads, but instead it seemed as though it would turn into a fight. Or perhaps it already had, an argumentative one at least. "Is that what you think? Foolishness." What he said was in reference to her saying that she didn't care what she thought of him; if she kept it a secret, there was no doubt in his mind she was scared of the consequences. All of those who wore human skin but were not humans did... he feared the same at one point, and he knew many others who did as well. Of course if she was going to be in denial about it, that was merely something that she needed to get over. And something else that managed to slightly tick him off was her accusation that he... considered her lucky to be looked at her? One thing he did garner from that that seemed to be an important detail was that she knew who Nidhogg was... interesting. Had the dragon spoken with her without him knowing? Though aside from that, her words weren't helping the situation at all.

"You don't care, huh? You don't care about anything that makes me who I am?Because that's what you just said." He stood up tall, and went for the rest of his clothing, starting with his combat boots, speaking as he put all of it on: "If we're not here to be nice to each other, then why'd you welcome me into your home? Twice. Why'd you bake a cake for me? Why did you take me with you to the Black Market? And you don't think I care...? You're clearly mistaken. If that's not kindness to you, then... maybe you don't know what kindness is. That, or you refuse to know. Just like I once did." Now he had the rest of his clothing on, and had started to head towards the door, but before he went out, he still had a few things left to say to her. "I once knew a demon who was more ruthless than any other, but in his dying breath, he expressed more sentiment than most other people I have ever met... and he taught me that regardless of how different we think we are to humans, we will always harbor their emotions. The good and the bad. You can choose to accept that, or not care." The only thing he left behind was his shirt, mostly because it was torn up. He walked outside with his coat wide open to his upper body, but quickly covered up what was underneath using his black torn cloak, and without another word, he was already off and away.

Deniel trudged through the snow with his boots leaving deep prints, and his eyes a glare in front of him. All of it seemed to be unnecessary to him, but it happened anyway. Yet the more he tried to get it out of his mind, the more he seemed to think on it and be even more upset about the whole ordeal.

Back inside of the house, very shortly after Deniel left, the second of the two spirits had come fourth. She was standing at the far end of the room, a very voluptuous woman with wavy hair that went all the way down to her mid-back, and a dress stopping just at her ankles. Her voice was sweet, soft, and the way she carried herself was filled with purity and innocent. "Just like his father..." she didn't sound at all disappointed or surprised about it. She was just merely stating that her son was like her husband. "I'm Deniel's mother, Arianna... and I suppose I should apologize for his behavior, but I also need to ask something that I can easily see between the two of you: do you love him?"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 6th July 2016, 3:41 am

”I refuse to!”

Tears of anger welled up in the girl’s eyes as she watched him leave. There was no possible way for her to ever accept that the human feelings her heart harboured, the ones she once held so dearly, were not going away. They would always be with her, no matter how hard she tried to be something else, and Sayuno knew it just as well as Deniel did. Such being the case, the girl had long accepted her fate but still felt bothered by the way he worded it. He made her sound weak--but what did he know? He was but a mere bastard, someone who didn’t belong anywhere.

Anywhere else than with her.

With a saturnine look on her pretty face, the girl ran over and took her dress from the chair next to the bed in which she had slept with him until minutes earlier. The Nephalem stormed out of the door and although she kept quiet, her mind was racing and raging, everything irritated her so much. Without a word she, who stood a meter or two away from the door, swung her hand at it and made it slam shut without ever touching the wood. Baffled and surprised at first, she was given no time to react to her new found ability (?) as a feminine voice interrupted her train of thoughts. A high-pitched scream slipped over her lips and Sayuno turned around immediately after Arianna had revealed her presence. The girl’s whole body went through a change and her demonic spirits came out to defend her against the angel.

But of course Arianna meant no harm.

”If he’s like his father this must be why you’re dead then,” Sayuno said and a grim expression took place on her face. ”The only thing you should apologize for is for making him the way he is now. A bastard like that has no place in this world and even you, his parents, left too early to protect him.” Sayuno hadn’t forgotten about his childhood story and with both his parents showing up out of nowhere, the memories returned to her head and made her even angrier. ”Although he clearly doesn’t seem to mind..he’s even a bit proud. He shoves the fact that he is half angel, half demon into everyone’s face. Such a pretentious child.” The woman, who was in fact several years older than Deniel himself, shook her head and sighed heavily.

She wasn’t prepared for what came out of her mouth next and simply just stood there for a few minutes, looking at the angel with disbelief in her eyes. ”You didn’t take long to figure that out, mother.” Suddenly all emotions had left her voice and the girl leaned against a wall and slid down to the ground where she would sit with her knees pulled closely to her body. ”I do. Which is why I’m angry at him for...many things. I don’t want him to be alone, yet I know he isn’t. He probably has many friends, knows many good people and someone like me will do nothing good for him. It’s a tragedy, really, because I’ve once again fallen for someone who isn’t meant for me. I will only bring him ruin.”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 6th July 2016, 3:00 pm

Tag
    Words
    His footsteps in the snow became even heavier, and he could feel his body internally heating up from his running emotions. His breath once again started to speed up, and for a moment he ceased all movement aside from his breathing. From out of his mouth, frosted breath littered the air around it, until suddenly he took off sprinting in a completely different direction. "I, the White Angel of Supremacy, am the beginning of the end..." His pet Nidhogg, realizing the danger, immediately jumped right off of the Nephalem's body without him noticing, and retraced his enormous steps backwards as his master ran the other way.

Naturally Arianna had expecting the girl to be resilient, so she made sure to stay patient with her in spite of what she said. One might think it to be ironic that Arianna cared for Deniel so much after all she had put him through, but after the events of her death, nothing could separate her and Diabolos from him. Her hands were folded right in front of her as she stood there, listening and conveying very little emotion. Sayuno certainly had a lot on her mind, and although Arianna did wish to address it all one by one as it came out, she remained patient up until the end to make sure that she was finally finished, and that she could offer her any advice she could. And she certainly did seem to be in dire need of it. The girl was hugging her knees at a wall, a position Arianna was all too familiar with once upon a time, but that was a distant memory. The woman approached the girl, and stood in front of her; though her tone was still soft and sweet, her words were quite harsh in some way. "My child, it has less to do with shoving it into people's faces, and more to do with embracing who he is.
    Unlike many others who try and hide who they are."
    Afterwards, Arianna joined the girl sitting down next to the wall, and her next words were much more comforting than the last.

Meanwhile, out in the blizzard, Deniel had finished the chant, and had reached the point of no return. Now his footsteps were clad in thick white armor, and his appearance could be something that seemed to be a dragon in armor; nothing human about him really, aside from the fact that he was a biped. Though all traces of sound from him had been erased aside from his footsteps, there was no heavy breathing whatsoever. Following the blizzard, Deniel had arrived at his desired location, and with the wings on his back, he took off straight for the enormous palace known as the Icecrown Citadel. And with his knowledge and wings, he was able to bypass most of the citadel and go straight for his destination.

"It's ironic that you doubt yourself; Deniel constantly says that because he is a Nephalem, that he is destined to be alone. And he realizes that many of his friends are less of friends, and more of allies who wish to take advantage of his power and reputation. Perhaps you could be more of an asset to his life than you may think." The two women would be left with each other for several minutes, perhaps for Sayuno to give out her feelings and response, but very shortly, one of the two that had left came back. It was none other than the small dragon Nidhogg, who had grown a little bit considerably in size with the fact that he seemed to be capable of carrying a person on his back and his shape changed from a serpent to what one would expect a dragon to be like. "Yuno, on my back, now!"

At the Icecrown Citadel, Deniel had finally reached his destination, and there he stood in complete stillness and silence. The emotions from earlier were still running through him, and the environment he had chosen had made them much worse; the frozen throne. Beneath him in the room made entirely of ice, he saw the vast array of bodies frozen in ice, dead for perhaps hundreds of years each of them. His brothers and sisters that Arianna had killed. At the moment Deniel was still and immobile, without a sound or even a twitch of his muscle. Though contrary to his appearance, his mind and body was racing with an uncontrollable rage and despair. "Dad..." he finally said, well aware of the presence of Diabolos in the room. "Keep me away from everything, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

With Yuno on his back, Nidhogg had raced fourth from the cabin they were located in, leaving Arianna by herself, but the spirit of her had quickly vanished elsewhere. He raced through the woods and out of the trees into the open, knowing exactly where to head to. Very quickly on their journey, the both of them had ran into a blizzard, and a very harsh one at that, seemingly out of no where. As Nidhogg seemed to take random turns and directions, he explained the situation to Yuno, and the reasoning behind his actions. "Deniel is at the Icecrown Citadel right now, the former home to his parents. And he's... he's not himself quite yet. The only way to get to the citadel, however, is to navigate through this blizzard. And the only way to do that is to know what lies on the other side, and where." It was a very confusing curse, but also an effective one, for this blizzard that had been raging on for hundreds of years killed many travelers and warriors seeking to best it, only to find themselves trapped until their deaths. "And once he calms down, I think you both owe it to each other to say how each of you feel."

At the Citadel, the Frozen Throne was at the very top. It wasn't a part of the rest of the constructed building; it was created by Arianna as her own addition. Within the icy walls, father and son clashed with each other uncontrollably, with the father much more on the defensive. Occasionally his son uttered words with very little meaning, such as "Purge", "Silence", "Annihilate", and "Silence". They were all directed at Diabolos, who--to the Alpha White Angel--was the first obstacle in his rampage... but a very tough one at that. Diabolos proved to be very resilient, and in spite of how much damage he seemed to take, he only got up once again to fend off the Alpha.

Once Nidhogg and Yuno had reached the destination, the blizzard suddenly cleared, and not a single bit of snow seemed to drop to the ground. The sun was shining brightly, but did not give off enough heat to melt the snow on the ground... or the ice covering what was head of them. An enormous castle that seemed to be quite old, but also sturdy; several stories high with many towers and windows, but its most unique feature was the fact that it had been completely encased in ice. Nidhogg's eyes went for the highest point in the Citadel, a tower that stood above all the others, though the very top of it seemed to have a cylinder of ice: The Frozen Throne. And the Frozen Throne was emitting an enormous amount of Magical Power, that came from both Diabolos and Deniel clashing with each other. "Let's go." Nidhogg was unable to penetrate to the Frozen Throne itself, so he merely crashed right through the nearest window of the tower section directly beneath it before bringing Yuno all the way up to the top.

In the last few moments of The Alpha White Angel and Diabolos battling, Nidhogg and Yuno had finally arrived. The Alpha White Angel had been restrained by Diabolos with its arms forcefully strangling its own neck as Diabolos pinned it down with him on his back. The Alpha's gaze was turned towards the newcomers, Nidhogg and Yuno, and it slowly started to struggle to make its way over to the newer, easier prey. "Oh no you don't!" Diabolos increased the force of him strangling Deniel, knowing full well he could perhaps kill the boy, but he didn't want to risk getting Yuno and Nidhogg killed for his sake. "Nidhogg, how much time is left!?" The Black Devil looked for the dragon, who was already back in its smaller form; "Just a few seconds longer, Diabolos. Keep him held back!" The White Angel was slowly freeing itself of Diabolos's grip, with the Black Devil struggling to keep him restrained. Eventually the Alpha managed to free itself right from Diabolos, but just before it could come to Yuno and Nidhogg, the armor surrounding it had cracked like shattered glass.

Every last bit of it shattered right from his body, and underneath it was a much more pale Deniel than the one Yuno was familiar with. His body was now limp from the strain he had undergone, but his eyes also sealed shut. He quickly fell to the ground on his back, and the bits and pieces of armor that was left from his form briefly glowed blue, and then vanished in the air as if they had never existed. With his work done, Diabolos had no words, but instead look towards Yuno. He shrugged once, and was gone along with Arianna. All that was left in the Frozen Throne was Deniel on the floor, Nidhogg beside Yuno, and the corpses encased in ice just beneath them.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 6th July 2016, 6:39 pm

”I understand that,” tears began to fall from her face and heartache tormented the fragile girl. With her educated eyes the young demoness turned towards the angel--the first one she had ever seen in her entire life--and decided to share some of her very own experience with Arianna. A small part of her, which was still unruly and wild, cursed the day she had met Deniel Thormun, for he was perhaps the only man in the world who could love her for what she was. "I am not afraid--but you should be, he is your son. The only one you have left and the only one who lived." Sayuno knew little to nothing about the family’s history but she could extract some information from the words he had said to her.

"I do not doubt myself," she spit those words out, made them sound more hateful than they were but the angel remained patient, "I fear that he may have fallen for something I will not be forever. I will change, I do not plan to rot among these mortals for the rest of my life, I will go back home and I will be myself again." The woman’s eyes were fierce, but she knew that those words of hers had only revealed the truth about her feelings.

If she could turn back time, make the herself the way she once used to be that man still might love her. He might love her no matter what she became and it scared her to know that someone like that existed. Someone she wanted more than anything she had ever wanted in that short, pitiful life of hers. Arianna probably knew that. Their conversation, however, was interrupted by none other than the dwarf dragon Nidhogg. Except he was no dwarf anymore. "Oh dear, what happened now?" Sayuno was given no time to properly say goodbye to the mother of Deniel--Nidhogg had already ordered her to climb on top of his back--so they just awkwardly waved at each other and flew away. "Thanks for the help… I guess."

The location the dragon and his rider headed to was unknown to the latter. She had never seen Iceberg from so far above, neither had she sat on top of a dragon before, so the sorceress was speechlessly staring down at the small world underneath her for a while before she realized that something was not right. "Where the fuck are we going?!" Of course the black dragon would choose the most appropriate timing to respond to her rather simple question, which was right after they had entered the blizzard. She received a more detailed answer than expected so she forgave him for the time being and instead focused on his words.

"The home of his parents? The ones I just met?" Of course you moron, how many damn parents do you think he has?! Shut up, Belial!

Eventually the Icecrown Citadel could be seen from afar and the girl remained, once again, speechless at the mere sight of it. "I have never seen something like this," she whispered to herself upon seeing the frozen building for the very first time. It were Nidhogg’s words that threw her off and she suppressed a grin while shaking her head at him. "..Somehow even the dead and a dragon know more about our feelings than we do. " They entered the building and Sayuno was immediately overcome by the sudden feeling of suppression. W-what is this magical power? This time the girl kept her thoughts to herself. We shouldn’t be here, Basileus spoke and the nervosity in her voice was unmistakable. Everything in this land is dead and if we do not hurry we will be too. The demons did not care for their vessel’s feeling and all they cared for was survival. "If I die in there I’ll make sure you die with me," she said to Nidhogg with a grin on her face as they made their way inside the building.

The throne room, or rather the room underneath it was a horrifying sight to behold. Hundreds of corpses were stacked above one another, with a see through icy wall separating them from each other so everyone who made it inside could see what had happened. "Dear god.." But there was no god and Sayuno knew it all too well. Naturally she hadn’t overlooked Deniel whose appearance could not have been more over the top. He clashed with his father Diabolos--they already had the pleasure of meeting--and whatever creature he now was it had given birth to a violent fight in these empty halls.

Sayuno became very quiet.

She stood on her own two feet now, with her hands folded in front of her body and a troubled look on her face. "Is that him?" And if it was could it love someone like her and allow her to love him back? "Deniel?" The Nephalem seemed to have noticed them, made a move but was restricted by his father. Eventually the white armour shattered from his body and he fell to the ground with the Devil disappearing into nothingness. He gave her a shrug first, which she returned before running over to Deniel’s side, quickly enough to catch him before his head would hit the cold, hard ground. Gently, and with great care the girl cradled him in her arms and caressed the man’s face. "He is still breathing just fine and his pulse is..normal too. It could be a bit slower, but that is it." Sayuno placed a loving kiss upon his forehead before laying him down into her lap to rest. "Deniel? Deniel..? Wake up, stupid. There are better places for us to nap than here." The man didn’t react right away so she gave Nidhogg a helpless nod.

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th July 2016, 12:45 am

Tag
    Words
    "He'll live, he always does," Nidhogg explained. He followed behind Yuno to the body of his master, with his eyes still sealed shut. Sayuno kissing Deniel's forehead did seem to stir him in his sleep, but only slightly; his eyes were still closed. Then she turned towards Nidhogg with a nod, as if expecting her to help him. Nidhogg had only one thing in mind. He approached his master's head, and gave him a hard smack with his tail. Immediately Deniel's eyes jolted open, and his hand would have went to his cheek to slightly rub it, but in his current state, his body wouldn't respond to any commands. In his current state, only the features on his face could move, but not even his neck would budge. "Ow! Hey!" Nidhogg gave a small bit of laughter before jumping down from where he was on Deniel's chest, and gently nudged his cheek as well. A little bit of fun he could have with Deniel was the fact that he, well, couldn't stop Nidhogg from doing anything, so it grew all the more tempting. "He can't move in this state, Yuno. At least for a while. It'll come back to him." Nidhogg slowly walked away on his hind legs only, and nudged Deniel one last time before heading out of the room on all-fours. And he only had one comment left: "Do what you will with that."

Deniel's eyes had been opening and listening the entire time, and at long last he looked up at Yuno. The first line of action he wanted to do was caress one of her cheeks, but his body didn't respond to it at all. So all he did was offer her a small grin, and a relaxed sigh. "In spite of being on top of the graves of all of my siblings... I could have my head rest on your lap like this for eternity... Hahah." Perhaps Yuno wasn't really in the mood for jokes after what just happened, and what she possibly witnessed. As the Alpha White Angel, he had no memory of the events that occurred once his mind was taken over, but the fact that she was here must have meant a lot of things. So the least he could give her was an explanation. "I came here to try and get you out of my head, but here you are... You wouldn't have come here unless you cared, and you wouldn't have gotten here unless you were guided here. I guess the one thing I can and should confess to is... I love you, Sayuno. I didn't want to admit it at first, and I tried denying it out of my thoughts, eliminating the thought by coming here, but... it's still there. I can't deny it."

Down at the floor beneath the Frozen Throne, Nidhogg walked down the steps one foot at a time, and hopped down the last few. Arianna and Diabolos were both waiting, the red and blue spirits. "How'd it go?"

"How the hell should I know? They're still talking. You two intervene with this a lot more than you should."

"It's the least we could do after what we did to him, Nidhogg."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 7th July 2016, 1:53 pm

Deniel was in a miserable state. Tears welled up in her eyes and wobbled down her cheeks yet again and the girl clawed her nails into the man’s shoulders. She pulled his upper body up ever so slightly, only enough so their lips could meet and pressed hers onto his with more force than needed. They remained silent like that for a few minutes and she eventually broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his instead. She had cried more since she was with him than she had in the last 3 years and it was a strange feeling for her to suddenly care so much again. "Can’t move, mh?" She smiled contentedly and perhaps her soft features gave away the way she felt about it. She was a little amused seeing the oh so great God of Ishval trying to wiggle around in her arms, when all he could do was sit and watch. "You’re always so reckless," Sayuno said and gently tugged a few strands of hair behind his ears. "And very handsome," she only muttered the last few words while staring down into his eyes. Weird, how someone could be so attracted to a stranger, right?

Deniel was no stranger anymore but the citadel proved that there were still many questions she had, many things she wanted to know and a lot that stood between the couple. Questions about his family, his siblings and his parents she did not dare to ask. What he said next actually made her laugh a little. "That is the most unromantic thing a man has ever said to me, you know that?" Little did she know that he was going to say something much more meaningful and important and when he did the girl froze for a moment, unable to move. "Yes," she whispered softly and hid her smile behind her hands. "I.. I mean I-” She swallowed her words and helplessly looked around. Nidhogg was already gone. She lowered her head and brought her lips down to his ears as if she feared someone could hear what she was about to say.

"I love you too"

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th July 2016, 10:37 pm

Tag
    Words
    "I'm glad... I'm glad I'm not the only one." Once more he attempted to see if he could move any part of his body, but he received no response from any of it. All he could do was move his eyes, breathe, and speak. "Quite the embarrassing position I'm in," he said amidst the silence, and sealed his eyes shut. "It's a reckless thing, no doubt about that. It does help me from time to time, I guess."

"And how do you think this will redeem the two of you?" Nidhogg inquired upon Arianna and Diabolos. It looked quite silly with him significantly smaller than the two, but they paid no heed. "Nothing you do will make it up to Deniel, or all of your children." Diabolos was about to speak up, but to the surprise of both Nidhogg and him, Arianna spoke first: "We realize, Nidhogg. This is not in an attempt to forgive or redeem ourselves, we are beyond that; this is for him, not us. We can never sit idly and watch him waste his life away." Though it seemed to be a reasonable answer, Nidhogg burst out laughing instead, "Hahahah! Love? That's what you provide for him!?"

"In the right form, it provides happiness. Enough for someone to endure the most rigorous of pressure. Trust me.... I would know."

"I don't have a house, you know... and I'm not that rich. If... if that's not a problem with you anyways." In his own attempt to rid themselves of the awkwardness, and establish a few things about himself, he just gave a few random facts to see what she thought about being in love with a homeless person.

With the help of Nidhogg one last time, Sayuno and him were able to get Deniel past the blizzard once more, and into the main land of Iceberg. There, they headed back to where Yuno had set up her living quarters, with Deniel still unable to move, and dropped him down on her bed. After a few minutes, though, he showed signs of movement with first his fingers being able to move, his hands, and then eventually the rest of his body, albeit painfully.
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 10th July 2016, 1:13 pm

"SSshh," a gentle tug on his earlobe--only to tease him--and soft lips that met with his before he could speak another word would interrupt Deniel. She had heard what he told him and she did not plan on ignoring it, nor answering it just yet. This place was not appropriate for such a conversation, according to Sayuno at least, so she called out for the black dwarf-dragon to help her take the Nephalem back to her place where they could rest. "Nidhogg! Help me, please." With his assistance they returned to the little house far away from the Icecrown Citadel and Sayuno made sure her lover had it comfortable in the bed they shared. "How is this?" She would ask in between taking his street clothes off and stuffing pillows here and there into all sorts of locations. "Does it still hurt? Would you like to drink something?" The girl had taken off her cloak and shoes as well and as she sat beside Deniel she began running her fingertips across his skin ever so gentle only to squeeze certain limbs, very carefully of course, and massage them.

"You cannot be this reckless," Sayuno figured this was the time to scold him. "I had no idea you could end up in a state like this - imagine if I wasn’t your friend. I could easily hack your head off with my machete, just like I tried back then." The woman shook her head and continued to massage him. Eventually her lips formed a smile and as she looked down on him something about her changed. "I can’t protect you. I can hardly even protect myself right now. I’m not a good girl and I will never be one, but if you are willing to accept that I am willing to tell you what I can do. I can take care of you." She sighed and leaned herself over him, one hand touching his cheek and caressing it while she spoke. "And if you were no God of Ishval, no Wizard Saint but a no one like me instead I would still love you. And if you were a mere cripple bound to this bed for the rest of your life, depending on me to take care of you - I would. And I would return to your side every single night to lie down with you because there is nothing else I care for more than you.” She kissed him, short but very lovingly before grinning at the man. "If that’s not a problem with you anyways."

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 10th July 2016, 1:58 pm

Tag
    Words
    "We shall see." Hearing the call of Sayuno moments later, Nidhogg made his way back up the staircase leading to the Frozen Throne, with Arianna and Diabolos vanishing once more. Nidhogg, turning into the medium sized dragon once more, assisted Sayuno in getting out of the Icecrown Citadel the shorter way once more--skipping pretty much all of its interior--and helped her take Deniel all the way back.

Once they arrived, Nidhogg knew that they would need more time for privacy and themselves, so he went off to do his own things. Deniel found himself in the comfort of the bed--which although he couldn't really feel anything--was just plain better than a floor of solid ice. After they returned, he found some of his senses and body returning to their normal state once more; the pillows she laid out for him began to give him a feeling of comfort, and his body's limbs could feel their softness as well. "It didn't hurt much in the first place...I can't feel a thing." Of course now Deniel could start to feel things, but he wasn't going to admit that; the feeling of her hands touching and massaging him was plenty for him to just keep his mouth shut. He tried moving his body one more time, and this time he actually had some results. He twitched his fingers, on the opposite end of the bed which she was sitting of course, and managed to even move his wrists a little bit. The fact that his body was coming back to him meant it was only a matter of time, though aside from that, he couldn't move anything else.

"Sorry...? Heheh..." He didn't know what to say about her scolding him. If she wasn't his friend, Nidhogg would have never taken her to Icecrown in the first place, but he did had to admit what he did was reckless. Always. He could feel more movement returning to his body, but didn't bother interrupting her going on and on by simply moving. Though in all honesty, what she was saying had been quite flattering to him; he never thought he would meet someone so eager to merely take care of him. His eyes went down to her hand caressing his cheek, but only for a moment, before looking back up at her. "Yuno..." he whispered briefly, but she wasn't done. As she spoke more, he could feel more strength returning to the rest of his body, beyond just his arm and wrist, and all the way to his spine. What she said was a lot to take in, and he didn't have many words to respond with, but it was probably exactly what she wanted.

After she kissed him, he managed to make himself sit up, though his lower body was still limp, and bring himself to an embracing hug to her. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Sayuno. I love you." He brought himself away after moments of having her in his embrace, and said something that was once again a little awkward: "And yes. I'd love something to drink. Strawberry juice if you have it~"
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 10th July 2016, 4:38 pm

Deniel’s behavior was so endearing it almost sickened her. He was meeker now, although the man had never been much of a show off and she appreciated this trait of his. In spite of his power and his young age he was surprisingly calm and collected, very smart as it seemed and quite cautious. She was unsure whether or not it was always this easy to earn his trust and perhaps Nidhogg’s behavior around her had something to do with it. The small dragon was surprisingly fond of her as well and Sayuno had noticed that. Usually companions were mistrustful and did not care much for the friends of their master’s. She shrugged those thoughts off when Deniel returned her kiss and smiled a little at him. "Yuno. Just call me Yuno," another kiss was planted upon his nose and she leaned her forehead against his for a long moment, closing her eyes while listening to him speak. She wanted to tell him that she loved him too, although she was sure that he already knew, but laughed instead when he asked her for strawberry juice.

He had somehow gotten up and the moment she noticed how his body was moving she gently supported him until he was able to sit up. "Sure, I’ll make you some." She received a bunch of strawberries from him and took the pack into the kitchen where she would start cutting them into smaller pieces, putting them into a mixer and adding a little bit of water to it. Sayuno poured everything into a glas and somehow managed to even find a straw. When she returned to his side and passed him the glass she noticed that she had always automatically assumed that he was younger than her up until now. A strange, somewhat wicked smile crept across the girl’s face and she eyed her beloved while he drank his juice. "Tomorrow we should return to Fiore, unless you have more business here. I find my bed in Talonia much more comfortable, wouldn't you agree?" She paused for a second, wondering if he would be willing to accompany her. "..But other than that. You know, I have been wondering...how old are you exactly, Deniel?"

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:35 am