Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For The Love Of Continuity

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

For The Love Of Continuity Empty For The Love Of Continuity

Post by Kirahunter 28th June 2016, 1:11 pm

Staff just say the word and I'll run this system myself.

Okay we've dabbled in the potential of NPCS before, offering them as possible improvements to Magic Council and what not. But I'm here for way more evil purposes.

At present Invasions have been axed and PvP has been defunded(as in you don't get rewards for beating up other players anymore). So now despite there being plenty of dark mages and plenty of legal mages to do battle, none are. PvP just isn't encouraged by the site, and that's totally fine by me.

We don't have PvP, a lot of people don't like PvP, but I still want to be able to go and bust up some non-perfectly generic bad guys. So I'd like to open up a registry of NPC antagonists.

The list would contain all the site's official named non-job NPC baddies, their name, a short description, their magic, rank and any group they are affiliated with. Later I'd also add a history section to show threads that villain has been a part of.

Then in that same thread players would be able to "check out," these villains to use them as antagonists in different threads. They could be used as replacements for generic job bosses, they could be special random encounters, if you're a GM you could rent out a whole dark guild to fight for a guild event. Event staff could check out some villains to be henchmen for the next big event. Then when the thread is complete, ended, whatever you just go back to the registry post that you are finished with a link to the thread and the antagonist is now free to be checked out by other players.

Clarity Note: NPCs would be controlled by the player who checked them out, just like a normal enemy.

You could also choose to capture or kill these enemies and they can gain the jailed or deceased status. That way you can actually feel like beating that baddie did something, its one fewer villains on the street. Jailed enemies could then be sprung by player Dark Mages, and then that villain owes that dark mage a favor and could help them out in a later job.

A dark mage renting out a villain as back up would work similarly as a legal renting them out as enemies. Just do the jail break thread, post a link to the thread in the registry and bam that NPC is now in your debt and will help you in a job or two.

Now that's enough about how it'd work. Any more detail there would be getting a bit nitty gritty. We can get into nitty gritty of check-out apps, jail break rules, killing rules and what not as soon as this is approved at least conceptually.

Let's look at why we would do this.

First is as the title suggests: For the love of continuity.
    -There's a finite number of crooks in the world, it stands to reason you'll run into the same one more than once.
    -The world just feels more real when we can have a functioning list of Rune Knight's Most Wanted
    -Wizard Saints and Rising Stars could actually pull together a list of baddies they've beat down for their applications.
    -Players can recount more interesting job stories when they can NAME the villain that they defeated and people will RECOGNIZE that name as a powerful villain.
    -Players who like a certain villain can check them out multiple times to have rivalries and rematches.
    -Villains could then evolve too. After that 5th Fairy Tail mage throws him in jail, he'll probably develop a heck of a grudge and could reappear in FT Events to get revenge. After Elyx humiliates a prominent big bad, a great story could be made of that villain hunting down Iza to hit Elyx where it hurts.

Second is the enhancement of combat.
    -Players are more likely to enjoy a fight with a named enemy then a mindless mook.
    -People may actually let their characters lose a fight if they are going against a famous crook.
    -With predetermined magics and abilities NPC villains are just more interesting to fight then mass produced job enemies.

Third and maybe most important is the community building.
    -NPC villains will develop reputations, a collective impression on the community. The cbox would become filled with conversations of, "Oh that villain was a right pain the rear!" "I loved fighting that guy! I beat him like this! How'd you do it?" "So which of these villains do you think would win in a fight?"
    -Just as the NPC villains would develop reputations, so would the players who beat them up. "Did you hear Ultra Magnus beat up THAT guy?! He must be pretty cool." "Mash and Bitter teamed up to bring down HIM? What a tag team!"
    -The stories that could be told. We could recount our favorite battles and other people in the cbox would actually be able to appreciate how tough that bad guy was because they've fought him too.
    -Also just the feeling that there is an active battle of good vs evil going on would be great for ambience.

Also thing that I thought up while I was typing this. While yes I'd always be making new NPCs to keep the scene fresh, players could suggest villains as well. Maybe even their own personal plot NPCs. Zack's quest to defeat the Sky Emperor would be a lot more meaningful if the Sky Emperor was actively attacking people in threads making the world a worse place. Demon slayers would be much more inclined to slay their demons if said demon was running around blowing up cities.

Of course special permissions and what not would be required for this that and the other. But that's details.

Last thing. I suppose an alternate version could be created to include NPC heroes for villains to wage war against. But I feel that raises questions come event time, "Well if there is this big tough Hero NPC who is always running to help people in need. Why isn't he helping fight Acnologia?" when the only explanation is that no one wants an NPC to kill steal an event boss. Villains are easier because they fill the role of elite minions and their absence can be explained IC pretty well in that, "Not all villains participate in all crimes ever." Also it isn't really needed as villains fight villains all the time, as they could be competitors or have a conflict of evil interests. Dark mages can still get plenty of use out of this system.

Generally, conceptually, big picture-ally, what'd you think?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

For The Love Of Continuity Empty Re: For The Love Of Continuity

Post by Knight of Zero 28th June 2016, 1:45 pm

Agreeing with the idea of this; getting IC rep through jobs is somewhat harder ive noticed due to many people doing the same job; adding a npc enemy would individualize the expereince.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For The Love Of Continuity FtxZxrE
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 28th June 2016, 6:51 pm

This is an amazing idea my good Sir I tip my hat to you... Wait I don't have one... Anyways I'm behind this 1000%.

For The Love Of Continuity ViI0500
    CaseyNightwind:  Magic:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th June 2016, 11:43 pm

NPC villains works for me.

For The Love Of Continuity Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

For The Love Of Continuity Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

For The Love Of Continuity Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 29th June 2016, 10:15 am

Fantastic idea. I give it a 7/11. Perfect score.

For The Love Of Continuity ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 450

Post by Chrono 29th June 2016, 10:23 am

Absolutely brilliant! I've been awaiting an update/idea like this, so I'm glad someone other than me saw this as a potential addition to the system. I'm all for this mate, and proudly side with you on this suggestion!

For The Love Of Continuity CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 29th June 2016, 11:38 am

Cool.

For The Love Of Continuity YdfXSKP
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 3rd July 2016, 4:29 pm

Sounds like a good chance for players to transform their unused ideas for characters into powerful enemies that should feel more organic that normal bosses. Definitely not a bad idea, hope to see this implemented at some point.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th July 2016, 10:54 am

So with the overwhelmingly positive player response and no one telling me no. I'm just going to start making this until if/when someone on staff tells me to stop. Stay tuned!

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th July 2016, 11:44 pm

If you need help with this let me know. I have a group in mind that I have been working into some of my jobs and it might spark some ideas. :)
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2016, 7:13 am

On that very subject I will be open to groups made by other players. Once I get the initial thread up I will make a template for anyone who wants to submit suggestions! So keep those ideas handy.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2016, 3:02 pm

Alright here is the prototype of the first post of the thread that will eventually be The Infamy Ledger. Thoughts?

You may notice a total absence of rules regarding break out threads. I'm still unsure of the best way to handle those. I'd really appreciate input from dark mage players on how those should be handled.

The Infamy Ledger

Welcome to the Infamy Ledger for all your NPC renting needs. This is a complete list of all official resuable NPC villains. Any villain here can be added to a job's enemy pool to enhance the job's difficulty and story. They can also be rented for non-job combat threads and events. It is up to the player to control the NPCs once they have been checked out so in that sense they behave like normal enemies; however these NPCs have distinctive personalities and histories and players who rent them have a responsibility to respect, preserve and extend that history.

Please make sure you have a decent understanding of a villain before checking them out if in one thread they have a "I don't kill children," rule and in the next another player has them slaughtering kids for fun it breaks continuity and reduces the validity of the world we RP in. Consider reading threads that people have used them for in the past if you're unsure how they normally behave. If you're the first person to check out a villain... CONGRATULATIONS you get to set the precedent, your thread will provide the basis for that character that future players will try to emulate and add onto. Make it something worth emulating.

Popular villains will have short, easy to read, sample threads created for convenience. "Popular," status will normally be given to any villain that develops a wait list.

Rules for Rent:
    -1 villain per player in the job.

-Guild Masters and Event Bosses can rent entire groups.

-The first post of the job thread that the NPC will be used in must be created BEFORE checking out the villain. We can't have any "I'm checking this guy out for 'future use.'"

-One a villain is rented your thread will be checked weekly for posts. If no post has been made in a week your villain rental will be 'paused'.

-Paused status cannot be challenged, sorry, with only one person able to use a villain at a time to challenge the 'paused' status is to demand the entire site wait on one person. Inactive job partner? Get a replacement. Lack of muse? Not an excuse.

-A thread once completed or abandoned must be reported back here so that the NPC can be opened back up.

-Once your villain check out is approved, it is yours until you return it, you have "permeant alteration," rights. Feel free to add to the character's personality, they are meant to be dynamic don't be scared. Just don't flagrantly ignore previous player's additions.

-Upon completing a job in which you defeat the villain in combat you have every right to capture them and give them the 'imprisoned' status. Good job, that baddies is behind bars thanks to you.

-Killing NPCs is a bit more complicated. Sure I want to give the freedom to kill and maim, but you don't just kill that villain for you, you kill it for the site. Killing a villain requires that you at least be the same rank or higher as them, on a job the same rank or higher rank as them, and of course you must defeat them while completing the job's objectives. If all these conditions are met and you want to kill the villain mark your check-in post appropriately and I'll check it. If the death is satisfactory they will be marked as deceased and removed from the active ledger. Satisfactory deaths are subjective but good guide lines are: the NPC had reason to fight to the death, you had reason to kill them, and generally believable cause of death. If the death is deemed unsatisfactory your thread will be unaffected and your character can still think they killed the villain but they will somehow miraculously survive and be put back on the ledger.

-Maiming is easier though. If you want to take an arm or an ear off the baddie as long as you meet the same prerequisites for killing, the thread will still have to checked but with exception for extreme circumstances they will always be approved. Extreme cases include: taking off the arm of a guy who already lost one making him permanently unable to fight, a super goody-two shoes suddenly becoming the Punisher and decides to rip off the NPCs leg for no IC reason, or just malicious use of the maiming system. Most of you fighting these guys are legal mages, you shouldn't be using this all too often. Restrictions will be raised if this becomes abused. Just remember it is possible to have a meaningful battle with a villain WITHOUT leaving a permeant injury.

-There are no special jewel or EXP bonuses to using an NPC villain in a job. They're their own reward.

-You can be denied the privilege of checking out villains if you develop a history  of neglecting guide lines. I.E. frequently having villains paused, ALWAYS taking off arms, having Mr-Only-Evil-Against-My-Will  manically laugh a lot.

-You can check out enemies of any rank at any rank. But that is unadvised, you're just setting yourself up for continuity infraction if you put a boss 3 ranks higher then you in your job.

-Imprisoned villains cannot be check out unless they are sprung by a dark mage through a breakout thread.

Permeant Alteration Rights:
    The big appeal of NPC villains is that they remember. They remember that time you foiled their robbery and got them all thrown in jail, they recognize the guild crest of the hero who took their left eye. As such when I approve your NPC check out, you are given the right to inflict changes upon them.

Note: The right to make changes is different from the right to freely alter them. To freely alter is to just write them behaving differently from any of their past threads or personality bio. To inflict a change is to put them into a situation that will shape their future behaviors.

Please briefly note any major character changes when you check the villain back in, so that other players can pick up the villain and use them in their newly updated form in a way that is consistent with the change you imposed on them.

Source creators maintain the right to deny any changes on grounds of it being player overreach.  Generally the source creator is myself, if that is not the case the villain will be tagged as such. Hopefully this isn't something that will have to come up often if at all. Keep any eye out for the "good permanent alteration," guide coming soon!

Paused Guide Lines:

Paused villains are put back up for check out and players can apply for them again. Feel free to finish your thread with the villain as normal but make sure to post a "paused villain return," form instead of a normal return form. This is to allow people to finish their jobs once they come back from whatever stopped them from posting, however their rights to permanently alter the villain are forfeited. In these threads you cannot kill the villain, jail them or other wise alter them in a way that could jeopardize the story of anyone who has used the villain since you paused them. If your thread seems to do such a thing it will be counted as "non-cannon," in that villains time line. You can keep the EXP and job rewards however you will have to use some explanation like "Oh it was actually just a clone," to explain why your villain breaks continuity. Which makes your story cheaper sorry, maybe you shouldn't have left this villain hanging over a week and then proceed to try and permanently alter them after your "permeant altering rights," were suspended.

Having a villain paused does not count as checking them back in if you want to give up a thread once the villain has been paused you must post here with a check-out cancellation before renting out a new one.

Instructions:
    -To check out a villain fill out the "check out," app below and post it here. If they're open your check out should be approved fairly quickly. Once checked out they're all yours until you return them.
    -To check in a villain fill out the "check in," app below and again post it in this thread. I'll check anything that needs to be checked, and if all is good you'll be approved and the villain will be returned to the register with a link to your thread added to their time line.
    -To create a group or a villain for a group fill out the appropriate form below and PM it to me. Please do not post in this thread with NPC ideas or questions, please PM me directly. All posts in this thread should be A. Updates from me or B. check in/out posts.

Check Out:
    Code:
    [b]Player Name:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]NPC Desired:[/b] Name-Group
    [b]Link to thread:[/b](As in the thread you are going to use them in).

Check In:
    Code:
    [b]Player Name:[/b]
    [b]NPC Returning:[/b]
    [b]Link to thread:[/b]
    [b]Status Updates:[/b] (Dead, Imprisoned)
    [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything you have added to the character future players should know.)

Group Creation:
    Code:

[b]Group Name:[/b]
    [b]Group Description:[/b] (General principles, important details, what defines the members within).
    [b]Maximum Members:[/b]
    [b]Motive:[/b] (Specifically describe what collectively motivates the group. This is where I'll be looking when checking for Satisfactory Deaths).
    [b]Rank Range:[/b](Specify the lowest and highest rank a member of the group can have. Don't you dare say D-Rank to H-Rank.)
    [b]Minions:[/b] (Minions must be at least one rank below the lowest stated rank for the group. These should be the mass produced generic mooks that are only dangerous in numbers. Not all groups have these. Give an approximate number, description and how reliant the group is on them. Some groups may treat them as cannon fodder while others may hinge their plans on calling in the cavalry).

NPC Creation:
    Code:

[b]NPC Name:[/b]
    [b]NPC Description:[/b] (Everything relevant, physical description, personality, everything important.)
    [b]Motive:[/b] (Anything that distinguishes them from their group. This is where I'll be looking when checking for Satisfactory Deaths).
    [b]Magic Description:[/b] (Just a general description will suffice. Just enough so that others can tell what they can and cannot do).
    [b]Spells:[/b] Name(Rank) - Quick description, (Players can invent their own for the magic as long as appropriate, include any added spells in "notes," and they'll be added to the character app.)

Edit 1:

Examples of a Group and NPC villain.

Spoiler:

As you may have noticed the NPC creation app does not have a section for groups. However the actual ledger itself once made will have characters listed under their groups in categories.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 5th July 2016, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Grimnir
    Grimnir

Player 
    Experience : 0

Post by Grimnir 5th July 2016, 3:26 pm

I've got a question about this system, what would happen if no dark mage wanted to help a certain villain escape from prison but plenty of people wanted to check that villain out?
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2016, 3:32 pm

Should such demand arise their escape could be scripted. Other NPC members of the group could break them out or they could break themselves out. It'd be decided case by case.

Edit 1: Keep checking my previous post as I'll continue to post templates of the sample group "The Spider," to give better examples of what these NPCs will generally look like. Admittedly they are a rather generic example case but that is deliberate, they're supposed to be a generic-evil-for-evil's-sake group that any player could pick up for any job and have their presence be fairly justified. Such groups will be most prominent while the Ledger is small and lacking in diversity.

Edit 2: As from here I'm going to start filling the Ledger with baddies, I am now open to suggestions for NPCs. o-o As a final fair warning, just filling out that app doesn't guarantee your NPC will make it on the ledger. Standards for villain uniqueness and purpose must be maintained. If your NPC: is too similar to a pre-existing villain or seem to serve no purpose but to be a villain for your character specifically then they are likely to not be put on the ledger. These NPCs are for everyone and we don't need duplicates.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 5th July 2016, 6:59 pm

I think I made an idea like this once, something about have NPC's invade jobs with a really rare occurrence, not quite the same but very similar. Unfortunately life is a thing despite a somewhat positive response nothing happened.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 5th July 2016, 8:06 pm

The like world Boss dice addition thing right? At least I think...

For The Love Of Continuity ViI0500
    CaseyNightwind:  Magic:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2016, 8:09 pm

Irina Naginata wrote:I think I made an idea like this once, something about have NPC's invade jobs with a really rare occurrence, not quite the same but very similar. Unfortunately life is a thing despite a somewhat positive response nothing happened.

Well take hope. I don't have a life. All staff has to do is: not stop me. If they can do that I can run this system single handedly.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 7th July 2016, 9:55 pm

Bump and project update!

With these NPCs made, The Spider group is now complete. I will likely start the official thread for this soon. But I am still open to input on this design.
    Spoiler:

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:10 am