Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chrono's Sixth Mission: Tag!

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Completed Chrono's Sixth Mission: Tag!

Post by Chrono 23rd June 2016, 9:49 pm

Job Details:

Chrono was so ashamed. If you wonder why Chrono was here in the first place, it was to visit the legendary guild, Fairy Tail. Chrono had heard too much about it to let it slide in his mind, but unfortunately, everyone in the guild was either too busy, or civilians of Magnolia surrounding the building at the time recommended not to walk in due to the playful chaos occurring inside. Chrono was lost after this. His transportation expected this to be a success, after all, so they had taken off a while ago. Well, Chrono was going to order transportation regardless, but a few needy kids caught up to him first. They requested a game of tag since they were apparently too low on players to have an enjoyable game. "I can only play for an hour, okay? I have to head back to my home soon." The kids were alright with this, but demanded that he be 'it' if he was going to play. Such ingrates and nefarious children. First they invite him to play, then force him to play the most important role. Luckily, Chrono was agile and rapid.

Unfortunately, Chrono couldn't make this game too easy for himself. These kids were very young, and would therefore most likely throw a fit if they were caught too early. Because of this, Chrono pretended to be an amateur with the game. The way he moved still allowed him to run, but it allowed the kids to maneuver themselves in the forest nearby the garden. The parents were watching too, so they warned their kids not to go too far. Why couldn't they play? Well, Chrono supposed they believed they were too old to play; physically and mentally, so he took this game into his own hands, no matter how immature it made him look. The kids cooperated quite well to the warning, appearing visible at all times. Chrono wished kids around his current hometown were this well-behaved. Eventually, however, time was ticking, and headed more towards the hour point, so Chrono had to pretend that the tables were suddenly turning. He sprinted towards one kid, catching him off-guard and leaving two left. He dashed towards the second kid afterwards, who attempted to climb a tree. Chrono had to bounce himself off the tree and swipe at the kid's leg to catch him before the kid's mother shouted at him furiously. These kids were evidently prohibited from doing what the second kid tried to pull off, which secretly made Chrono laugh on the inside. The last kid, however, was close to the safe zone. Chrono charged at him with full speed, but the kid was far enough ahead of him initially to claim victory. "You're too good at this game." Chrono confessed, "It seemed you three had a strategy. Too bad I couldn't keep up." The sand king was genuinely smiling towards these kids, who hugged him briefly as a sign of gratitude for playing. Meanwhile, the parents also thanked him for taking the time to have some fun with their kids. "I would play another game, but I have to go, okay?" Chrono concluded, "My ride home is here!"

And just like that, Chrono was on his way back home, the kids watching as they gladly waved goodbye, their faces revealing that they hoped to see him again sometime. Chrono was sure he'd be back in Magnolia eventually, so his last words indicated that if he saw them again, he'd definitely play. Anything to please children after all, right? Life's short, so have fun!

600 WORDS

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:06 am