Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro)

Pip
    Pip

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Empty Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro)

Post by Pip 16th June 2016, 11:09 pm

It was nearing midday as the pair finally made their way through the city, taking in their first sight of civilization in over a year. They hadn't exactly been living in the wilderness of course, but training alone with their teachers for that long had left the pair unused to the hustle and bustle of city life. Well, it did for Kaia anyway. Unsurprisingly Maka couldn't seem to get enough of it, bouncing around and getting excited at just about everything. Kaia mostly wanted some nice fried fish to eat and a real bed to curl up in. Iroa hadn't been very imaginative with her meals, and a proper feather bed sounded heavenly.

However, in the midst of searching for an inn something caught her eye. Most of the buildings-and a good number of people-around here were sporting the same sigil: a stylized cat's head, mouth open and fangs bared. Even for someone as out of touch as Kaia that symbol was immediately recognizable.

"Maka, look," Kaia pulled her sister's sleeve to grab her attention and pointed at a nearby sign bearing the same crest. "Sabertooth."

(Ooc: Sorry for the short post, this is just to get things going :3)

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Empty Re: Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro)

Post by Guest 16th June 2016, 11:29 pm

Maka jumped around excitedly pointing everything out at her younger twin sister. Her attention hardly ever staying at a single thing as she explores the city they were just thrown into after a year. At first she ran towards a vendor and looked at what was for sale. But she completely forget she had no coin for its wares.

Before she realizes it her little sister tugs on her arm. She turned her head in curiosity as she listened. "Oooh! You wanna check out the big kitty guild? Maybe show off our magic?" Before she got an answer Maka threw her arms around Kaia and picked her up swinging her around all cutely. Afterwords she held onto her tightly as Maka dragged her twin into he nearby hall shouting "Hello people! My little sister saw the symbol and we needed to check it out! My name is Maka and this is Kaia! And we rock!"

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Tumblr_nip4z4HMjT1t1f4gmo1_500
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Empty Re: Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro)

Post by redheadedstepchild 17th June 2016, 1:22 am

Sitting in the Ace of Spades was Mashyuu, his back was turned to the women as they burst into the hall and started shouting about being awesome. The man had started to grow scruff on his face after the last few jobs he did. His blue eyes shifted to look at the ladies while his head twisted slightly to gaze over his grey leather jacket that covered his left arm and back. Slowly he pushed himself up off the bar stool and strode over to the ladies with a warm smile on his face.

As he spread his arms in greeting, his jacket rode up off his bare chest to reveal the symbol of Sabertooth in brown on his pectoral. Flashing a handsome smile and flipping his thick brown hair up into a spiked fashion Mashyuu spoke with a smooth and deep voice. "Ladies! Hi, I'm Mashyuu. Sabertooth's Paragon of Protection. How can I help you today?" He asked. His arms fell to his side and his red and black leather, fingerless gloves pushed into his pockets while he leaned against a near by wall and motioned for the ladies to have a seat at the bar.
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 19th June 2016, 6:45 pm

"Oooh! You wanna check out the big kitty guild? Maybe show off our magic?"

Kaia hesitated for a moment. She wanted to find some place to relax with Maka, so exploring a strange new place didn't seem very attractive. However...this was Sabertooth, so there was a distinct possibility cats might be involved. Big cats even. That made things easy. She was about to nod her assent when Maka swept her up into a bear hug and swung her about, turning her determination into a vacant look of acceptance. The manhandling made her slightly dizzy, but she didn't mind much. It was simply nice being wrapped up in her sister's arms after so much time apart.

She didn't protest when Maka pulled her into a grand hall either, though she did sigh a bit at her sister's boisterous entrance. Maka always did have a penchant for making terrible jokes. Now that she had all this new material to make them with it would probably be ages before she got tired of making rock puns. If she ever did, that is. Kaia pinched her sister as payback, then raised a hand in greeting.

They got a response almost immediately as a man pushed off the bar and made his way towards them. Kaia's first impression of him was 'Cool, but in a flashy, trying too hard kind of way'. He went to a lot of effort to appear suave while introducing himself, even going to so far as to flash his chest and slick back his hair. Did he think this was a shoujo manga? Still, she had to admit he at least had a nice figure to show off...that, and his offer to sit at the bar was very much appreciated.

"Fried fish please. And juice." She replied, taking care to curl up her tail as she hopped up on the barstool. She didn't know much about this 'Paragon' business, but if he was offering hospitality food and drink were the first things she wanted. After that...

Kaia flipped back her hood, freeing up her feline ears to twitch this way and that as she listened intently. If Sabertooth was to live up to it's name there would surely be at least some housecats nearby. After a year in seclusion, she should at least be able to hug one cat.

She turned to Mashyuu and stared blankly at him a bit. Her impulse was to ask him about the guild's namesake, if they had one, but that might seem rude. Better to wait til after eating, and let Maka do the talking first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) 3JfN0Yk

Post by Guest 27th June 2016, 3:21 pm

Maka waved happily at the mage in front of her with a smile and closed eyes. "Hello! Say, can you tell me what has happened in the past year? Me and my sister have been kind of held in the dark for a while." She then followed up behind her sister and leaned her back against her so they were back to back. Once leaning against her sister who was sitting down, she flipped her hood down and  fixed her glasses. "We are also kind of new to town."
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Conquerers Courage
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bardic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 27th June 2016, 6:04 pm

A voice rang out from the back of the room as Sabertooths own Memory Maker made her entrance. "Maaaaash! You in here? I need access to the bar, my flask's been run dry!" The purple haired mage called out in a rather loud and obnoxious manner. Selah Bell, The second in command of the Guild Quest card game company, Memory Make Witch, and a Sabertooth member all wrapped into one. She didnt wait for a reply as she hoped over the bar, not caring if anyone there objected- she would just pay for her drinks later and anything else she needed to pay for. As she reached up and grabbed everything she needed to make her own drink, her wine red sabertooth emblem was visable for a brief moment.

"Who are these two? Are they looking to put a job request in or something." Selah said as she mixed various alcohols together in her own drinking flask. When she finished the woman sealed up her flask and put everything back where it belonged. "Oh oh wait I know, you two wanted to check out the guild didn't you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao2_540
    Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao1_540
    Jobs
    D - 1 | C - 0 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0 | 10Y - 0 | 100Y - 0 | E - 0
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th June 2016, 7:50 pm

Mashyuu took in the sight of the ladies as they walked to the bar and had a seat. His blue eyes glanced over to the bartender and motioned to get the food started while Mashyuu slipped behind the bar and got he juice that was requested. His gaze fell on the non neko girl when she asked what happened over the past year.

"What happened over the past year? Sweetie you got a while? It really depends on where your from. I have no idea what you know and what you don't. Not only that but I have no idea where you two are from." Mashyuu explained. Suddenly Selah's voice rang out as she came down to the bar and jumped over the counter. "Hey, you know the rules. You have to pay just like everyone else." Mashyuu scolded the blue haired beauty.

The Wizard looked at the women and smiled warmly at them. "I think they are looking for a magical guild to join. Boy did they come to the right one. This is Sabertooth, the number one guild in all of Fiore after all."
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 28th June 2016, 5:43 am

Mashyuu didn't seem to mind Kaia taking advantage of his friendly greeting to ask for food, actually going to grab the juice himself as he gave the cook the go ahead to start cooking. Immediately after her ears perked up at the sizzling sound of fish hitting the grill, setting her mouth watering in anticipation. After a year of nothing but venison, root vegetables, mushrooms, and water the idea of finally eating fish again was insanely appealing. Even the smell...delicious.

Fortunately Mashyuu returned with her juice before she started wholesale drooling. She nodded in thanks, tail switching lazily back and forth as she sipped at the cool drink. Next to her Maka decided to plumb the paragon for information, which made sense. A lot could happen in a year after all. Kaia herself didn't much care for current events of course, that was Maka's thing, but they would need to know if something crazy had happened. Like a meteor crashing and blowing up half of Fiore, or everybody got sucked into an alternate dimension. Stuff like that. He wanted to know where they were from first though, so Kaia obliged.

"Mountain Village." She chimed in, naming the sheltered community in the southern mountains. Not many knew of it, but if Mashyuu was as high ranking as he said there was a chance he might have heard of it.

Actually, if we're at Sabertooth, that puts us really far from home doesn't it? Hmmm...

Before Mash could go on another voice rang out, though this one belonged to a woman who barely glanced at the twins as she made a beeline for the alcohol. They weren't completely ignored though; she did ask if they were there to put up a job request. Kaia shook her head by way of reply, then changed it to a nod when the blue haired mage mentioned them checking out the guild. Mashyuu, however, seemed to think they were here to join up, which she wasn't so sure about.

"I was just wondering if you had cats..." She mumbled, ears pinned back as she fiddled with her cup. She didn't want to give this Mashyuu the wrong idea, but at the same time she didn't want to get kicked out with food on the way. And she did want to see if they had any big cats here. Joining a guild though...

Well, if she thought about it, joining a guild might not be a bad idea. They were real mages now after all so they would need to sooner or later, and Sabertooth would be her first choice for obvious reasons that had little to do with whether it was actually number one or not. Still, she wasn't sure. It wasn't a decision she could make on her own anyway.

"Maka?" She asked, turning to her sister for her opinion. Kaia herself wasn't against the idea, but it was a choice they needed to make together and Maka would probably have a lot more questions before she made a decision.

Post by Guest 28th June 2016, 7:05 pm

Maka smiled and wrapped her arms around her twin happily. Her chin resting on her head right between her ears an watched the two other mages. "Like my sister said, we came here looking for cats. But we would love a tour! And so far really, we weren't in Fiore for the past year or so, almost exactly now that I think about it. Heard some things have gone off the rocker from a few people around town but that's okay... I'd like the same kind of juice as Kaia by the way.... Anyways we have no idea whats been going on. Could say we were living with some rocks." After talking she smiled and closed her eyes with a heartfelt smile. She did enjoy hearing her voice at times.
    Aceflux
    Aceflux

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Conquerers Courage
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bardic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aceflux 29th June 2016, 12:00 pm

"Cats? Yeah we got cats, their mostly pets that belong to the member though. I'll give you two a tour if Mash is busy, I've been around here long enough to know my around the guild hall. Who knows we may even bump into King Grumpy, otherwise known as our guild master Fred." Selah said as she slid a glass of juice to Maka. She probably knew her way around this bar and the kitchen better then Mash did, being a frequent visitor and all.

"What do you say Mash, think I should be the one to give these two a tour?" Selah asked as she directed her attention towards her guild mate.

Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao2_540
    Rock'n'Roll Women (Maka and Kaia's Intro) Tumblr_p7x3qdQtuE1xrdymao1_540
    Jobs
    D - 1 | C - 0 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0 | 10Y - 0 | 100Y - 0 | E - 0
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 29th June 2016, 1:42 pm

Mashyuu looked over Selah and the ladies. "Cats?... I don't know. Not that I have ever seen. Doesn't mean we don't have any though." Mashyuu spoke mostly to himself while he thought about it. "I have a stone golem though, and a Dragon egg that is going to hatch any day now." Mashyuu said happily but then swiftly put his finger to his lips to keep everyone silent. "That's a secret, don't tell anyone."

When Selah asked if she could take the women on a tour Mashyuu's brown brow furrowed and he rubbed the scruff on his chin in thought. "Honestly I should really be the one to do it, giving tours is part of being an Ace and really is there any one more active than I am?" Mashyuu wasn't so sure. He rarely saw Jaffa, or Ryo but he rarely heard about them too. Then again Mashyuu had a lot of work to do today, he was actually about to leave when the women came to the guild. "Yeah, go for it. I was just about to leave for a job anyway. Ladies, I hope you join Sabertooth, have fun today and know you can always count us among friends."
    Pip
    Pip

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pip 3rd July 2016, 3:23 am

Kaia was a bit taken aback. No cats at all? That was a bit troublesome...and went against quite a few stories and rumors she'd heard about the guild. Gossip about mages was a dime a dozen of course, and Sabertooth had its fair share of that, but what had really interested her were stories and legends about their namesake: the actual Sabertooth, a great cat that came to the aid of guild members when they were in dire need. The booze lady didn't seem to know about anything besides housecats-though Kaia was very interested in those too-but if Mashyuu was a Paragon or whatever, wouldn't he know about it? The only thing to do was ask. A tour sounded very nice and all, but this was Kaia's priority.

"Wait," she cut in, snagging Mash's shirt before he could leave. "What about...the guild pet? The Sabercat..."

She trailed off, momentarily distracted by the arrival of her promised food. The smell from up close was simply too much for her enhanced senses to bear; she snatched up a piece immediately, disdaining utensils entirely in favor of getting at the food as fast as possible. Her fingers were coated with a light layer of stone to keep from getting burned, and she munched happily at the fish with eyes closed and ears twitching slightly in contentment. The taste was simply delicious; having oil and batter to fry with really made a difference! You just couldn't get taste like this in the wild.

After a moment she remembered what she had been doing prior to the food's arrival. In an instant her normal deadpan face fell back into place, though it was a bit ruined by the crumbs around her mouth and the fact that she hadn't stopped eating at all.

"Tha' Shaberca'," Kaia continued matter-of-factly, talking around a chunk of fish. She paused for a moment, swallowed, then grabbed another piece and bit into that too.

"Ah wanna shee it."

Post by Guest 8th July 2016, 9:21 am

Maka chuckled at her baby sister. She then started to sip onto her juice that was handed to her and she crossed her legs while standing and started to swirl around slowly having her braids to twirl around her head.

After sipping all of her juice she started to talk "You know it is kind of funny, I haven't seen any cats inside the hall. And how am I not suprised that Kaia knew about a guild pet because its a type of cat... More of a dog girl myself but that is kind of obvious.... But did you know that a large cat can purr just like a house cat? That is the bellowing sound they make which I find funny because they use it to threaten other animals." Her voice staying in a matter of fact tone the entire time.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:48 pm