Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Garlim
    Garlim

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Raijin Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tag Empty Tag

Post by Garlim 12th June 2016, 1:09 am

The crowds were gathering.

From what Garlim could tell, some hero of Fairy Tail was returning to Magnolia – what the locals had to celebrate about that, he didn’t know. The wizards there brought trade to the city, sure – but they also brought danger to this once peaceful town. Garlim sighed. Just seeing the crowds made him realise how the same thing would never happen to him – wizards outside of legal guilds just didn’t get the renown that those within guilds did. Whether that be through higher profile jobs or even just regular publication in Sorcerer’s Magazine, Guild Wizards certainly had the best deal.

But still, his resolve was strong on that point. He wouldn’t be joining a guild unless he had no other choice – and it certainly wouldn’t be a guild like Fairy Tail. Respecting friendship and each other was all well and good, but there were more important things in life – like looking after number one first and foremost. The thought brought a slight smile to his face and he turned away from the guild building, just in time to crash into a small child.

The child stumbled backwards as Garlim took a step back to steady himself. He looked down at the child with a raised eyebrow, and was just about to ask where his parents were when he noticed the thing that was sitting upon the boy’s chest. ”Hey, that’s my jewel bag!” he said with shock and surprise. The boy looked down at it and then back at Garlim, a devious smile growing on his face.

”You’re a wizard, right?” the boy said, jumping to his feet with the bag in his hand. ”If you come and play tag with me and my friends, I’ll give you the bag back! We’d love to have a Fairy Tail wizard play with us!”

Before Garlim could dissuade or even correct the boy, he had dashed away into the crowds. Mumbling words best unheard by kids, he started after him with a determined expression. He pushed his way through the throng of people with relative ease – a small shock from an errant finger was more than enough to make people leap aside in surprise. After only a few seconds he had spotted the boy again, and this time he wasn’t going to let him escape so easily.

His magic began to flare within him as his fists clenched, his eyes sparkling with a yellow intensity. He started to crouch slightly, but then he completely disappeared – in his place, a lightning bolt burst across the ground at breakneck speeds, stopping next to the boy almost instantly. As soon as the bolt ceased moving Garlim returned in a cloud of dust, his hand shooting out to push the boy on the back and send him face-first into the dirt.

”Tag – I win. Now give me back my money,” he said disdainfully, grabbing the money bag from the boy and turning on the spot. The crowd gave him dirty looks, but he didn’t care about that – what he needed right now was a stiff drink.

Words: 513

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:43 am