Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First job for oro

Orokana <3
    Orokana <3

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

First job for oro Empty First job for oro

Post by Orokana <3 9th June 2016, 1:44 pm

Orokana was walking to go get a noble women for a ball. he didn't know why he took the job but he did. he walked up to her doors and knocked. he was wearing a fresh new white shirt and his coat which kind a made him look noble and a vest under it. his hair a mess but made so it looks more like a noble. a maid answered the door. "why hello sire how are you? here to pick up the mistress." he smiled. she was an older woman but not too old maybe around 40's with black hair. "why yes I am, its a pleasure to meet you, should I wait here or come in?" he asked and bowed a bit out of respect. the woman laughed a bit and welcomed him in. he walked in and saw a living room to his left. he walked to an opened chair. "the lady will be done soon, but you are early by 15 minuets sire" he sighed in his head and chuckled. "i was told to always be early by at least 10 minuets. its the polite thing to do." he smiled and she nodded while smiling and went up stairs. "i will tell the lady you are here then make some tea for you." she continued on her way. he was alone in the room. and began to think to himself. why am I doing this... this woman couldn't find a date so why did he have to be the one to do it... how old was she? 14 or 15. it didn't say did it. damn it. well its only a couple of hours then I get paid and I can leave the maid walked in the room with tea. "here you are sire, she said she will be about 20 more minuets." he saw her pour a glass of tea and set the pot down and handed him it. he took it and sipped from it. its too hot... he didn't react to it but it was very hot and he set the tea down softly. "its great tea, if I may ask why hasn't anyone wanted o go on a date with her to the ball?" the maid sighed and looked down. "well... because all the noble men are pigs or idiots says the lady and she only wants a knight to be her date." oro's eyes twitched a bit. "well sadly I'm no knight, lets hope she doesn't freak eh?" the maid smiled and nodded. they both knew she probably would. he took the tea again and began to sip it. then he heard foot steps behind him. he looked and saw the lady. she was a short one. with ginger hair and no freckles and looked to be about 17. good he was only 18 so it wouldnt effect him. if she was 15 or younger he would have to make this a play date. "well hello" she said with a boring tone. she looked away a bit unsatisfied. why you little... I swear... I hate nobles and their kids with there higher then you attitude. oh well..... worse comes to worse I can just leave her at the ball and pick her up. "well miss you look lovely!" he said smiling and standing up as he handed the tea to the maid. he tried sounding happy. "are you all set then?" he asked walking to her. "yes I am, whats your name? I'm Lizzy" she looked at him like he was a dog. and the tone could kill. "i am Orokana its a pleasure to meet you milady." he bowed and took her hand. her hands where soft and cold while oro's hands where warm and soft. she took his hand and oro kissed it. she was blushing a bit but it quickly faded. "come on Orokana we will be late." she started walking ahead of him and oro followed and waved good bye at the maid.

they where walking to the ball. it was about 10 o clock and oro was tired as hell. the woman kept walking like she owned the place. and oro was behind her. soon the reached the palace. the ball already started and oro took her arm and smiled. "at least look like you are having fun, its only going to last a bit, and hey it could be worse then me, look at that guy." oro pointed at an old man with a large belly with a yellow and grey suit. the woman giggled a bit. and they went to the dance floor. "do you know how to dance?" she smirked and bowed. "well only one way to find out" he smiled and took her hand and they started dancing. and then the dullness hit him. the classical music was going to put him to sleep. and this girl made oro want to sleep and die... but he ignored it and continued to dance with the girl. they made small talk and she slowly warmed up to him. soon they where tried and sat at a table and ate a bit and oro got some wine and drank. apparently the girl just doesn't like the stuck up noble and she waned someone nice but her parents just threw her with the guild request. well nobles just want titles and money bit she doesn't have it easy. oro helped talk to her about her issues and walked her room. she smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek and they said there good byes. she was kind a cute in the end. well what ever oro did the mission and got his pay and left.

wc 954

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:46 pm