Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp) Empty Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp)

Post by ivyleaf33 7th June 2016, 11:31 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    A salty scent invaded Sorano Granon's nose as she stood there, eyes closed and facing out to sea. Her face was just as serene as usual, showing a perfect lack of emotion. Even though she stood perilously close to the edge, it was obvious the girl had no discomfort in the situation. What could she be doing? Communicating with spirits? Meditating on her thoughts? Contemplating suicide? Even she didn't know. Being the person she was, either of those was equally likely. Being an emotionless spirit warrior with the heavy responsibility of a mage as well as the weight of previous sins on her shoulders, it was no wonder the young teen needed a moment to pick herself up and out herself together again. Many would go crazy in such a situation as hers, the way she had very nearly become. However, the emotionlessness that protected her caused disadvantages as well, disadvantages she normally bushed off.

In such a beautiful, peaceful environment as the cliffs near to her home in the forest, it was hard for her not to have deep thoughts, however. He mind dove into her many theories and concerns, arranging and rearranging them. With Hoshi back at the cabin sleeping, sue could worry solely about herself instead of worrying about the easily frightened exceed. It was an almost painful experience, recalling such memories.
    outfittagged

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp) Empty Re: Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp)

Post by The Imp 8th June 2016, 8:36 am

A hop, a skip, and a spin. Over a tall root and landing gently on the ground, not breaking the twig stepped upon, The Imp danced through the forest without nearly a care in the world. It danced to its own song played by the small wooden flute in its gloved hands. The tune was upbeat and simple, likely devised by the childish creature itself. The Imp did not look where it was going, the forest would warn it of any hazard and if one arose The Imp easily jumped over it, incorporating the obstacle into its dance. Thus was the nature of its one man parade. So it was in this aloof navigation that The Imp wandered out of the woods coming out near the Serene Cliff.

The Imp however did not take notice of the change in its surroundings and continued to hop and spin about, drawing ever near-er to the edge. Too entranced in its fun, the creature would surely go over if not stopped. It would even jump at the last second spinning through the air, falling slowly as if somehow held aloft, before going over the edge. But hey, death while dancing isn't the worst way to go.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp) Empty Re: Serene Thoughts(Private Social/Imp)

Post by ivyleaf33 8th June 2016, 10:38 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    A presence. Suddenly, the letter mage was broken out of her reverie of sorts by the sudden sense that someone, someone or something was near. Glancing out the corner of her eye, she caught the fringe of an aura moving it's way through the forest. The prepared mage would slowly reach to her side, into a small mirror that had been attached to the inside of her thin jacket. A throwing knife was unhooked from its ring, and in a flash, it was carefully held at the ready, prepared to impale whatever came through. So, it was no surprise that she narrowed her eyes slightly in confusion as an almost fey-like creature bounded over, trilling a tune on a little wooden flute. Suddenly, her memory was jogged, and the letter mage's thoughts returned to her early days in Fairy Tail as a new mage.

"Ah, it was that imp..."
    she murmured, mostly to herself. Thinking the impact was just passing by, she turned back to face the sea when suddenly, a flash of aura soared right past her dropping over the cliff. Brown eyes widened, and a hand instinctively leapt forward. Flash. A mirror appeared. Flash. It was beneath the imp. Flash. The imp should fall right inside. Sorano carefully righted the mirror midfall, and used her magic to carry it back to safe land. Releasing the contents, the imp should pop right back out. Unlike most others, now, she would only stare at the imp, not at all trying to chastise him or anything about his behavior.
    outfittagged

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 9th June 2016, 10:11 am

The Imp most gracefully flew off the edge of the cliff apparently not even noticing its own plight or that it was being rescued until Sorano's mirror transported it to safety. The sudden movement through space threw off The Imp's height perception causing it to land awkwardly and almost immediately fall on its face. It squealed awkwardly and rolled over, hugging its flute like a child's teddy bear. Now looking up at Sorano, it squeaked "What was that! Who are you? Where am I? I'm hungry! I'm bored. Bye!" It teleported to its feet and shook itself off. "This was fun lets do it again sometime." and with that it started blindly skipping away, immediately right off the cliff again.

But this time the Imp did notice and immediately started screaming. Falling at a curiously slow rate it violently flapped its arms and spun its legs as if trying to fly. After a second of vainful struggling The Imp's lack-of-face lit up with an idea and it teleported back to the top of the cliff. More specifically two feet above the top of the cliff before promptly falling on its face, again. Now spread eagle face down on the ground it just kind of stayed still and groaned.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th June 2016, 11:35 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    "What was that! Who are you? Where am I? I'm hungry! I'm bored. Bye!" Sorano blinked slowly, a confused expression on her face. "Ah... I'm afraid I do not understand the point you are trying to out across.." she said slowly, trying to process the rapid fire sentences. She opened her mouth to answer the imp's questions, emotionless explanations that would surprise most coming from a thirteen year-old girl. However, before she could get a word in edgewise, it skipped away again, tumbling over the cliff. "W-what?" Sorano stammered in slight confusion, before her hand was out, a mirror disappearing over the edge again. However, this time, the creature came shooting straight back up, hovering two feet across the clifftop before falling flat on its face. "..."

A few seconds of awkward silence followed, in which Sorano would just stare at the imp some more, unsure of how to properly react. "The Serene Cliff can be dangerous. Watch where your footsteps occur," she said suddenly, almost as if reciting something out of a textbook. Her voice was flat and emotionless, reflecting her current condition. She would create a temporary wall of mirrors surrounding the cliff edge so the imp would be less likely to fall over.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 12th June 2016, 6:28 pm

The Imp rolled over and looked at Sorano again and quacked, "Understanding is overrated." It scrambled to its feet, now standing slightly hunched over and stared at its feet. "But if I watch my feet I can't see where I am going. Only where I am. Birdie told me to aim where they are going to be instead of where they are." The weird little thing slowly walked towards Sorano, now standing uncomfortably close and looked up to stare her in the face, "This isn't very efficient. Do you have food? You look like you have food." It's a difficult world when you can't stand on the edge of a cliff for hours doing nothing without a three foot tall wooden doll thing pestering you for food.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 13th June 2016, 12:11 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    [color=#ff9900]Sorano blinked a few times at the first sentence it uttered, wondering if she should be insulted. She hadn't been very good at understanding these things ever since she lost her emotions, and decided to just let it slide. Listening to its next comment, Sorano frowned, thinking. How did she walk exactly without seeing her feet yet not crashing? "You should practice having your feet move themselves perhaps?" she wondered, actually thinking deeply about this, "You should teach them to tell when you are entering an uncertain situation and control where you move!" Sorano nodded slowly, as if this was a perfectly normal and valid explanation. She wasn't exactly sure how the brain would send signals down to the feet, but she was sure it had to somehow...right?

She blinked again as it abruptly changed the subject to food, asking her if she had any. Not having any with her at the moment, Sorano wrote up a basket, in which would lie whatever food the imp wished. "There's food in the basket," she said agreeably, handing it over.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 14th June 2016, 6:25 pm

The Imp stared at Sorano with a blank expression as she tried to explain how to walk to it. Everything went completely over the little guy's head and it quickly gave up on understanding. However eventually it realized that Sorano had stopped explaining and took its cue to nod in thanks. But the girl was apparently not done over loading the Imp's brain and magically materialized a basket of food. Giddy as a kid in a candy store the Imp hopped back and forth between its feet in a silly jig and feverishly clapped its hands, "That was amazing! How'd you do that?!" Not waiting for an answer it took the basket and looked inside. Its face was slack with astonishment as it curiously poked the magically materialized morsels of munchies, still in awe it said, "Wow. This is food!"

Thanks for the deduction Imp.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th June 2016, 10:16 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Casting a brief glance over at the Imp's aura, Sorano realized that the creature had absolutely no idea what she was talking about, and obviously didn't even care. The Imp's switching of emotions was near impossible for the girl to follow, even more erratic than Hana's. Unlike Hana's his emotional changes weren't quite so dramatic, but the speed was absolutely astounding! Sorano rubbed her eyes in discomfort at the rapidly moving colors, blinking as the Imp went off on another flurry of words, movements, and emotions. Hearing his first question, Sorano promptly opened her mouth to begin an in-depth explanation of how Solid Script worked and which words she had string together to create the basket of food, which would include delving into very advanced magic topics that a normal person, never mind the Imp would be able to understand.

However, she was once more interrupted by the Imp, gasping in awe over the food and poking at it. "Yeah... it's food..." Sorano said cautiously. She was unsure what to make of the rather erratic figure, one who's center of attention appeared to be constantly roaming. Suddenly, she realized something. She'd never caught the creature's name, something she asked now. "Mm, excuse me, but I don't believe I know your name.."
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 16th June 2016, 8:59 am

After not so thoroughly poking every item in the basket to confirm its edibility the Imp pulled out a piece of bread and stared at it intently holding it in both hands. Then with much grace he opened his beak and shoved the piece of wheat-based-foodstuffs into it. Having shoved the entirety of the bread in its beak the Imp then looked up at Sorano as if to answer he question. But then it just stood there. Then it stood there some more. Eventually it opened its beak to speak and the bread fell out. The Imp's gaze dropped to behold the bread on the ground, "Aw.... It didn't work. Mrs. Magic Bread Basket Lady how do you eat?" The Imp opened its beak and pointed inside revealing he didn't have teeth, or throat, or a tongue, the beak seemed to be almost purely decorative in nature as it could apparently serve no function. It continued to talk, now not even moving its beak, the sound just coming apparently from within its wooden head somehow, "I see people do it all the time! But I keep trying and it doesn't work. I just put food in my mouth and it vanishes right?" Poor Sorano's question had been completely ignored.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2016, 12:22 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Sorano would watch in a bit of confusion and slight amusement as the Imp proceeded to poke around the basket and stuff a piece of bread in its mouth. The two would sit there for an awkwardly long time, waiting for something to happen. When the Imp asked his question, Sorano blinked in surprise. "Umm, don't you know how to eat?" she asked cautiously, wondering whether this was a joke or not. Then, as it opened its mouth, she realized that there was nothing to digest and process the food. Nothing. Perhaps this was such a creature that had no need of eating? Sorano leaned in closer to look at it, then began to revise a few of the words used to make the food. This would cause the food to slowly disappear as it entered the Imp's mouth, making it seem as if it had eaten.

"Now it should work... Why don't you try it out?" she suggested, holding the basket out again.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 17th June 2016, 5:06 pm

The Imp scratched its hat, "Yeah I haven't ever known. I hear its important to grow up big and strong! I wanna get big some day! So I keep trying to eat but it doesn't ever work..." It crossed its arm shallow in thought, clearly perplexed by the dilemma. Eating didn't seem that hard when the Imp watched other people do it, but in imitating them its efforts had ever been in vain. The Imp seemed inconsolable until Sorano suggest it try again. Now while there was absolutely no reason for the Imp to believe trying one more time in the face of all of its attempts would change the result that did not stop the Imp from completely believing her and finding a new piece of food to attempt to consume. Locating a second piece of bread the Imp again stuffed its face and tried its very hardest to eat it. Then as if by magic the food was gone. The Imp jumped in surprise and beamed at Sorano with excitement, "I did it! I ate the food! I'll become big and strong now!"

The Imp happily danced about, even playing a little bit on its flute to celebrate the joyous occasion. Things were starting to look up for the little guy. It was positively thrilled.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 19th June 2016, 12:02 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Listening to what her guildmate said, Sorano leaned back, wondering. Was it actually possible for this imp-like creature to grow big? Did it grow by magic? Might it be made of magic? Sorano had no idea. It was a fascinating mystery, her guildmate, and she made a mental note to do some research on the fey and other imp-like creatures to try to find out what the Imp was. Maybe, this imp didn't even grow! It would be rather sad if that were the case, seeing as it was so hopeful. Turning her gaze to watch as the imp shoved another load of bread into his mouth, an instinctive smile from ha it, not emotion curled up her face. It was an almost inspiring sight, seeing the creature so hopefully await as the bread disappeared in its mouth.

The Imp was so much like a child, easily satisfied, yet always so curious and questioning. A reminder of Sorano's younger brothers. Having not had the emotions to get over their deaths, something still echoed hollowly inside her when she thought about them. "Nice job," she said softly, handing him the basket. "Yeah... you should eat more and get stronger."
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 20th June 2016, 2:18 pm

The Imp graciously took the basket and spun in circles with it held between both hands. It giggle-chirped excitedly, "Now that I can eat I'll eat lots and get really really big! Birdie said I couldn't but I just did so I will!" It stopped spinning to look at Sorano and chirped, "Thank you for helping!" The Imp looked back in the basket to see what to try and eat next but then stopped. It looked back up and looked Sorano up and down, "Wait... Why are you here? Er.... Where is here? What's here? Where's you? Uh... What am I asking?" The Imp put the basket down and cradled its head in its hands, having confused itself with its own questions. Trying to clean up the mess in its head the Imp just kind of stumbled around in a daze.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 22nd June 2016, 11:26 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Sorano felt almost like a hole in her had been filled that moment, like something was fixed. Of course, this was a sensation she couldn't quite understand, being unable to feel emotion. In fact, if she had possessed he ability, she would have suddenly realized she had reassumed the role of older sister for a second there. Having been the youngest among everyone else for so long, she had gotten used to feeling younger and not quite as important. In fact, she had always been one of the leaders in her family, and with the Imp, she found herself slipping back into that spot. This spot she was o used to, and knew best how to act in. "You're welcome, Imp-san," Sorano said calmly, in a reassuring tone. "You can tell...is it Birdie-san? That you can eat now."

Suddenly, the Imp's aura was filled with confusion again, it's thoughts crowding everything out. As it went off in a chain of questions, looking around in confusion, Sorano bent down and placed her hand on the creature's cap. "Imp-san, please calm down," she said softly, holding its head so it had to look straight at her. Feeling awfully protective all of a sudden, she felt like helping her odd little guildmate. "Concentrate on me. Don't think about anything else," she said coldly. Slipping a touch of her power with words into her speech, she did her best to try and get the Imp's mind to calm down.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 23rd June 2016, 9:29 pm

The Imp scratched his head, "I don't know if I can talk to Birdie. And Birdie doesn't talk to me. But Birdie did and sometimes Birdie says the things again in my head..." Thinking about "Birdie," confused the Imp more. The more it tried to think about Birdie the less it worked it was starting to get worked up until Sorano started talking again. "Calm down?" The Imp wasn't sure what Sorano was asking but it tried anyway, thinking only about her, it tried repeating the instructions to itself to try and focus "Concentrate... on you... don't think about anything else." It said it a few more times looking deadpan at Sorano.

Lightbulb.

The Imp clapped its hands together, "I was told that before! Birdie said that to me!I needed to concentrate on them so I would... I needed too... Remember!" The Imp jumped and down in excitement, "I needed to remember! I needed to remember! I needed to remember what they said!" The Imp nodded happily and looked at Sorano, "Did I do good?"
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd June 2016, 11:36 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    Sorano furrowed her brow, deep in thought at this latest mystery. So... it didn't know how it talked to Birdie? Did it even know this Birdie? Wait, but Birdie didn't talk to it? And then...Birdie talks to it? Sorano found herself chasing the same train of thoughts back and forth in her mind, then took a deep breath, recollecting her thoughts. The imp did mention that it heard Birdie talk inside its head or something... There was a slight possibility that this Birdie could be another part of the Imp's mind, or perhaps some greater being over imps?
    She had no idea.

She watched as the Imp would attempt calming down, staring in an almost creepy way at her. For a second, that wild spinning ara seemed to still for a mere second, the whirred back up again. Something had obviously clicked in the little creature during that moment, as he suddenly looked up with bright eyes, saying something about Birdie and remembering. Something felt important here. Something was definitely important here. Sorano leaned forward, normally dull brown eyes intense. "You did a great job Imp-san... what do you remember now?" Wanting to help her guildmate as much as possible, the letter mage would do her best to help it concentrate.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 24th June 2016, 9:14 am

The Imp grinned to the greatest degree its wooden beak allowed, "I remember! The place! I go to the place and talk to the person there! But I can only do it during a certain time..." The Imp looked out over the Serene Cliff out to the ocean, "And its that way!" The Imp tilted its head trying to scrounge up any more details, "Uhm... I think the person is really really hot. Also the place is small but really big. The time is soon but I dunno when." It looked back at Sorano, "I wanna go eat stuff. I need to be big and strong for when I go. There's spiders."
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th June 2016, 12:06 am

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    So, there was a place the Imp had to go, huh? Sorano was already deep in thought, mind whirling to try and keep up with sorting out this information. A certain time? Interesting. She would definitely have to ask about that as well. The place was, well, somewhere to the east or the south. Could it be Tenroujima? It was a possibility. Sorano did recall it being usually located somewhere south of here. Unlike the other comments it had made so far, the Imp's next comment caused her to wrinkle her nose at the random oddity of it. Hot? The person was hot? Did the Imp mean hot as in temperature, or as in appearance? Yet another question she would have to ask. A place that was small, but big... A time soon, but not sure when. Needs to be big and strong...spiders...

The letter mage flopped down on the ground, thinking hard. What could this mean? The Wakusei Portals perhaps? They themselves were small, but they led to huge planets. Spiders? Hmm, maybe Nazo as she had heard of all sorts of crazy things about the planet. She sped it could be hot as well. She wasn't quite sure where exactly it was located though... "Does the name Nazo remind you of anything?" she asked slowly.
    outfittagged

The Imp
    The Imp

Player 

Post by The Imp 25th June 2016, 5:51 pm

The Imp looked at Sorano on the ground puzzled by the sudden change in her mood. But being a rather simple being it decided to follow suit and also flopped on the ground. It also puzzled over the things it had remembered, but with much less achieved then Sorano. It just pulled and prodded at the knowledge it had achieved attempting to bring more to the surface to little avail. Looking to the sky it had nothing, despite saying those things it didn't really know what they meant. When Sorano asked about Nazo the Imp rocked its head back and forth, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Good things are made at the place. That's why its so hot. But uh... I thought he was the hot thing? Well the place is hot too... I think? Its far, its past home. But the day is close."
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th June 2016, 11:07 pm

OOC: I'mma not post here anymore due to lack of muse, sorry.))

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    As the Imp plopped down beside her and began his own train of thought, Sorano was only more puzzled by his response. So... according to him, good things created heat? That was interesting... Personally, Sorano found heat to be rather undesirable in normal circumstances due to her childhood in a cold environment,. But who knew? And so it was Birdie who was hot? Unsure of which hot this creature was talking about, she still couldn't come up with the best solution. However, if heat was good, then it would only make sense that Birdie was good. It was a far away place,, and the time it had to go was close. Sorano nodded slowly, then turned back to the Imp. "I'll do my best to help you then, I suppose."
    outfittagged

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:35 am