Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask) Empty In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 1st June 2016, 10:46 pm

Requirements:

Here they were again, huh? Saika and Rin, part of the Sleeping Fantasia of Sleeping Forest stared up at the portal. In their quest to bring justice to planets all over the universe, they had come to Nazo only once before. This time, instead of just checking things out, the two were going to try and set up a small settlement on the odd planet. This was a planet where anything could happen. Nothing fit the normal rules. I mean, Saika had been able to defy gravity entirely last time, and treat the air molecules like they were solid. The creature's seen were also extremely weird, and quite honestly, both were a little scared to use magic in case of what could happen in such an unusual place. If they could manage to build a settlement here at all... might the inhabitants attack? Who could possibly know?

This was why the two had sent out for help, seeing as both were still ranked D. A Fairy Tail legal mage and a Guildless mage had both accepted the request, and the siblings were rather apprehensive to what these strange mages could be like. The legal mage wouldn't be something too big to worry about, as they never cared too much for Sleeping Forest unless the guild did anything big. The Guildless was much more of a gamble, seeing as Guildless mages could have the strangest, most random ideas. Even now, Rin's brow was furrowed, staring worriedly at the sheet with names of those who had accepted. The angelic girl hated taking such gambles, and would have preferred to do background searches on all mages attending before beginning. However, her sister had had a point in the fact that they needed to get a move on spreading justice. Seeing as Sleeping Forest's numbers were small, there wasn't too much they could do now.

Word Count: 311

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask) Empty Re: In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 27th June 2016, 11:23 pm

The pair stood for hours on end, waiting for the mages to come. When finally the sky bean to darken, Saika sighed and said, "Y'know what, Rin? How about we just head over ourselves. No one seems to be coming anyways." Rin sighed as well, amber eyes narrowing in annoyance. She hated it when people didn't keep their promises. It was just downright annoying. She agreed with Saika, however. Sleeping Forest had little power overall in Earthland, so it would be best to spread the independent guild's territory on other planets. Besides, that seemed to be what Daemon wanted anyways and they had to follow their guildmaster. "Let's go," the quieter girl said softly, and jumped through the portal.

As usual, the portal was one huge mess of color and light. When they landed, the two were left disoriented and dizzy. Flopping down on the ground, Saika groaned as she lifted her arms, only to feel that they didn't drop down normally but stuck in the air unless she pushed down. What a hassle. The thing about Nazo, after all, was that everything was downright weird. The odd physics was one of the biggest things, seeing that every person's physics was unique. In fact, Rin was currently struggling right now with one side having abnormally strong gravity, and the other having abnormally light gravity. It took several minutes until both had righted themselves at last.

Glancing around, both recognized the familiar landscape again, though lacking the odd hummingbird creature they had seen on their first trip out here. "Hmm, Rin, so it says here that we need to build a small settlement of any sort. So basically, build a house or something, I guess." Rin glanced over her sister's shoulder reading the sheet. "We should find a safe place, preferably with trees," she is softly, glancing up and looking around.

Word Count: 310

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask) Empty Re: In which I am once more alone (and Nazo becomes established)(Planet Guardian/Open to those who ask)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 29th June 2016, 10:56 pm

Seeing as day or night was usually the same here to their perception they would only go to sleep when they grew tired. As of now, they were still reasonably refreshed and energized and could begin by searching for some trees or something to establish a settlement. Beginning to hike up over a ridge covered in layer and layer of what looked like stained glass, the two soon found themselves staring down into what looked like a deep pit with bioluminescent moss growing all along the sides. There was a slight slope going down, one that was treacherously steep. No steps were obvious, but as they peered over the edge, it became evident this was a perfect place to begin a settlement

Branching out all along the wall were random outcroppings of material and tree-like structures dangling out everywhere. Caves were embedded occasionally into the wall, simply begging to be explored. The glowing moss, or whatever it was provided a lovely light source and the bottom was a clear, shallow, and spring-like pool. It was beautiful. Shocked and suspicious at their luck, the siblings would glance at each other and mutually agree to explore the place thoroughly first. Carefully, Saika would use her physics to walk down the air as if there were a staircase, cradling her younger sister in her arms.

A small grin played at the edge of the older girl's face, her rather perverted and insane love for Rin showing in that cruel, mad glint one could observe in her eyes. Now Rin knew all this. She knew all this, but didn't say a thing.

Word Count: 268

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:21 pm