Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH

Post by kittykool75 31st May 2016, 7:45 pm

I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH XQmeiRT
    W e   p a i n t   w h i t e   r o s e s   r e d
    E a c h   s h a d e   f r o m   a   d i f f e r e n t   p e r s o n s   h e a d

Though he usually conducted his shopping trips with his shorter, yet older, adoptive sister. But she appeared to be busy doing work around the house, cleaning and things like that. So he decided to go shopping by himself, she said they didn't need food cause she already went and bought all the food they needed for the day earlier while he slept. Just so you know, she didn't shop in the nighttime, Lucius just sleeps during the day, his schedule is rather nocturnal. Why did he need to go shopping you might ask? Clothes, he is always tearing up his clothes and getting blood on it, from his victims, it's the only dilemma he has with his mass murdering. He had already been in and out of a couple of stores, but nothing was his size. It's really hard for him to find clothes, consider his is over six feet tall, and people usually don't make clothes for people that tall. Figuring that this was going to be a rather long day of trying to find clothes, he went to a coffee shop to get some tea to go. After accomplishing that, holding his to-go cup of jasmine tea, he left and continued to walk down the streets. Though he usually likes mint tea, it was nice to get a different kind every once and a while. He searched through a store and managed to get a couple of black t-shirts that fit well. He tend to like the color black, it hid the blood and it was a color that he thought fit him well. You might notice that he likes black from the black lace up boots, skinny jeans, and long sleeved shirt under a t-shirt, all complete with a cap and sunglasses. All of it black, you would think he would get hot under the sun with all that black on, but he doesn't usually say anything about it. Walking down the streets with a cup in one hand and a shopping bag in the other, he was rather unaware of the turn that this day was going to take.

W o r d    C o u n t: 353

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Restrict Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH

Post by Rei Katsura 31st May 2016, 8:35 pm

Rei had been having a rough week to start with. Yes, she was very aware of her stupidity trying to get the strongest members in the new guild she had joined mere weeks ago to fight her. everyone in the guild seemed to be very high ranking, as if they hadn't had any newbies for a while. Either that, or these 'newbies' were already up in the ranks. she had joined at rock bottom, she knew some spells, only a few. In her own opinion she had wished she could've been born with a more useful magic than just Debuffing enemies and giving herself boosts no one would see. she was still trying to figure out if she could stay in Black Rose, since she was practically a laughing stock.

Rei cursed at her thoughts as she walked down the streets. she just wanted to get to her secluded training place where she could beat the living hell out of dummies to get her feelings out. nobody had hurt her terribly in these fights so far... now wasn't her time to be on top, but she knew, within herself, she will get there one day.

Rei rounded the corner of a cobblestone sidewalk, only to find herself suddenly burning on her neck and chest, as someone who seemed to be really tall had run into her. She lost her balance due to the sudden confusion and chaos, she slipped and fell backwards on the hard stone.

guess she'd be getting her anger out a little sooner than planned.

"what the HELL do you think you're doing!?" Rei retorted, looking up at this man with wild green hair and a hat decorated with checkers. her chest burned from whatever scalding hot drink he had been holding.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 1st June 2016, 9:07 am

Why, why did this always happen to him? He always ran into people, whether it be literally or figuratively, and got distracted from his original course. This already made him upset, but then she had to spill his perfectly good cup of tea, being it onto herself, he did not care and thought that she deserved it from probably ruining his day. Quickly scanning her appearance, long pink hair pulled back into a ponytail, spaghetti strap top, and the guild tattoo. She must've been new cause he hasn't seen her around, not that he talks to other people much, but he tends to remember every single face that he sees. One of his many talents as a genius, getting back on topic, the green haired boy turned his face into a rather apologetic and concerned one, being able to manipulate his face and his voice rather well to look and sound like he cares. "Are you okay! I'm so sorry I didn't see you" he said in a stressed out voice. Looking down at her with his blue eyes, it turned cold for a second before he made them match the rest of his act.

W o r d    C o u n t: 195

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 1st June 2016, 9:04 pm

Rei ignored this man's nice apologies, she could tell... that's not how he was really feeling. she could see it in his eyes. his voice was faked, his whole expression seemed extremely forced to her. all the anger from earlier was building up inside her... she couldn't help herself.

Rei jumped to her feet and spat on his black shirt. "I prefer people who tell the truth, bastard!" she scaulded him like his tea scaulded her now peeling burnt chest which didn't seem to bother her much. she lightly tapped him on the shoulder, and watched his eyes go man with surprise as she had use one of her weaker spells to blind him. it wouldn't last long, but she would use it to her advantage while she had it.

of course he could still hear her but there was no way he would be able to tell where she was coming from. Rei smirked to herself, launching herself at him and giving him a roundhouse kick to the ribs. He went flying into the middle of the street, terrifying pedestrians as they all ran for cover. Rei could feel the adrenaline she loved rushing into her, ohh how much she loved fighting. not exactly hurting people, it didnt bother her just whatever it took to make her feel in control. her OCD wouldn't allow for her not to be at the wheel.

She picked him up by his hair, as his hat fell off his head. "not so tall anymore huh pretty boy?" he tried to hit her but she dodged, forcing him to stand on his feet and punching him hard in his jaw, sending him flying into a fruit cart. oh she was having so much fun!
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 2nd June 2016, 9:47 am

Guess he failed a lying this time around, usually being a next to flawless liar. Darkness covered his eyes, he could see nothing, it wasn't to bad he was used to not seeing things well due to his nearsightedness. Preparing himself he braced himself for a kick or punch, he took a quick guess and at the last second blocked his rib cage, probably not to noticeable. Flying backwards, he turned himself in midair, trying to make it look as natural as possible he let himself fall onto his arms. Laying there not to long before he was picked up by his hair and lifted from the ground, his hat dropping beside him. Figuring out where she was in front of him he swung a hit, not one that he intended to hit her, and she easily dodged. Face, he guessed next due to the fact that people can't usually hit him in the face due to his height, but since she was at her height now he guessed his face, but blocking would be to obvious, so he let himself get hit in the jaw. His sunglasses flew off his face, not something he really wanted to happen, so when this blindness lifted he wouldn't be able to see very well, cause those sunglasses doubled as prescription glasses. The most annoying thing he would have to deal with is not getting to much light in his eyes, cause to him that hurt, being rather photophobic and all. Landing into the food cart he made sure to cover his head, he learned when he was a kid to block your head when getting beaten to a pulp, that's how he got nearsighted in the first place, and he is stuck with a lot of headaches every week. Standing up from the cart, he made himself stumble, to make him look weaker then he actually was. Though it wasn't noticeable that he was faking it, he used to do this kind of fighting a lot when he was little, act like your weak, get your opponent's cockiness up, them when ready, mutilate them.

W o r d    C o u n t: 352

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 2nd June 2016, 1:19 pm

Rei jumped over to the cart, a wide smile on her face. Not a sadistic one, more like the smile of a child who was having fun with a new toy. Throwing it against the walls and such, like some children do. As she approached him, she held out her hand for him to shake. "Soooo, your also in the guild huh? it's nice to meet you!" she slightly teased, she would look forward to battling this guy multiple times in her stay at the guild. She didn't give him much choice in shaking her hand, though. Once she had it she flung him over her head and onto the stone street again. "Jeez man! why won't you fight me back? I wanna see that magic you have!" she teased, pulling him up by the collar of his shirt and forcing him to his feet. Then looking him in his eyes, even though he couldn't see her yet. She took her knee back, then with all her force hit him in the groin as hard as she could. Waiting for the pained moans guys always make after taking a hit like that.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 3rd June 2016, 12:09 pm

This boy wasn't enjoying himself all that much, not yet anyways, once this blindness, oh she was gonna get it. He blocked his head when he landed on the stone streets, but the shock made him cough of some of his saliva. Then proceeded to get lifted up by the collar of his t-shirt and forced to stand up, this girl was rather strong to be able to lift a tall boy up such as himself. He listened to what she was saying, but did not reply, he just took to damage and stayed silent. Then she had the nerve, to knee him in the sensitive spot, he did not very much appreciate that. He let out something between a painful moan and groan, he slightly curled up, keeping his hands covering his crotch. It wasn't often that he was hit in such a tender spot, and he should've saw it coming, but he thought nothing of it and now he regretted it. Remembering what she said about him being in the same guild, did she see the tattoo somehow? It wouldn't be all that weird in this kind of fight, being flung around constantly, for he to be able to see the guild tattoo on his lower back. Reason he chose that spot was to purposefully hide it, he didn't wanted to constantly get bothered with questions about the guild. Personally he didn't even wanna be in the guild, especially not a legal guild, where is usually behaviors are not tolerated. And having to be around people all the time, and help people out, the only reason he was here was because of his elder sister, who wanted to get mentored by one of the aces.

W o r d    C o u n t: 287

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 5th June 2016, 10:08 am

Rei watched as this guy held his crotch in pain. still holding him up by his collar, Rei was often extremely underestimated because of her size. She looked younger than 19, and definitely not as physically strong as she really was. she loved being fit and feeling healthy all the time, fights like this also helped her adapt to new combat moves. She was very well aware that the blindess had reached it's limit, and now she would have to fight him fair. Even with the blindess off she thought she might be able to take him. he didn't seem to know very powerful spells, which meant he was most likely still just her rank. As she looked into his eyes she could see him start to regain his sight. she quickly reacted and took a few last punches to his chest she knew she could hit. dropping his collar and letting him sit there for a second. she waved her hand in front of his face. "helloooo? can you see me now?" she said rather playfully as she waved her hand back and forth.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 6th June 2016, 3:46 pm

The boy let himself fall onto his knees, after taking those few solid his aura started to slip out. Oozing a miasma like bloodlust from his body as he shot a glare at the girl who waved her hand in his face. His sight all clearing up, an inhuman like growl came up from his throat as he, inhumanly fast, grabbed her wrist and yanked her to the ground helping himself up, but slamming her small body into the pavement. Standing straight, if she did not dodge, he would grab her wrist again and throw her behind him, her body would slam into the building him if she did not catch herself. "You picked a fight with the wrong damn person, time for you to fucking die you bitch" he said turning around, running up to her and throwing a few fast and solid punches at her chest and rib cage.

W o r d    C o u n t: 151

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 6th June 2016, 9:46 pm

Rei smiled in surprise as she was caught of guard and slammed into the pavement. It wasn't anything that terribly hurt, she had been through way worse before. "ouch! those words hurt, they really did" she said jokingly, but felt him just fill up with more rage as he began trying to throw punches towards her rib cage. In a quick flurry she rolled to the side as his knuckles hit the pavement. Now she was really getting excited, it was as she thought, a totally even fight for the first time. a 50/50 chance that either of them could win. She just had to dodge for now the best she could, so she could kind of see what his magic was like. she managed to dodge all he had just thrown at her, but she felt her luck would soon run out.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 9th June 2016, 7:36 pm

He didn't care, he meant for those words to hurt. Missing the girl, and instead hitting the pavement. His knuckles now bleeding, ignoring his pain he shook his hand, flicking some of the fresh blood off. Turning and looking at the girl, though not being able to see her all that clearly cause of his near-sighted vision and lack of glasses. It was also hard to concentrate, due to the sunlight irritating and hurting his eyes. Watching the pink hair girl, or to him blurry blob, before running over to her and attempting to land a kick to her in the stomach, if that worked he would proceed to try and kick her legs to make her fall. If she dodged, he would face her and throw punches at her chest and stomach.

W o r d    C o u n t: 133

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 11th June 2016, 10:10 pm

Rei saw Lucius suddenly jump at her. she saw him send up his foot to try and kick her, she was able to dodge but because of the distraction she was caught off guard by the second kick, as she fell to the pavement underneath him. "shit shit shit!" she mumbled under her breath trying to scurry away and get up on her feet again.

I WILL ALWAYS LAND ON YOU |private|rei| LIKE A SUCKER PUNCH U5hEqV5
    Character l Rei Katsura l Character
    Magic l Restrict Magic l Magic
    Bank l Katsura’s Vault l Bank
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th June 2016, 10:04 am

Seeing her trying to scramble away almost made him laugh, not so confident now huh? He stepped forward, onto her ankle, leaning all of his hundred and fifty pounds of weight into it. It wouldn't be to surprising if it broke, he reached down and grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her up off the ground. Grinning his psycho grin ever so slightly as he said in a rather smug tone "Oh now this seems familiar" he laughed before ramming her face back into the pavement, putting all his weight into it.

W o r d    C o u n t: 92

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 16th June 2016, 10:22 am

As Rei tried to get herself to her feet, she felt a massive weight suddenly on her ankle. It began to hurt, then more, and more...Until a snap was heard underneath her flesh, as her ankle was crushed. Rei screamed out in pain, this guy didn't seem like he was going to give her a fair, friendly fight.. it would be really hard for her to escape with a shattered ankle. as she laid on the pavement, she suddenly felt her hair being pulled up, to make eye contact with him. "Oh now this seems familiar" he laughed at her, she narrowed her eyes at him. "you little basta-AGH!" she could help but wince at the sudden pain to her head as it collided with the pavement floor.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th June 2016, 10:48 am

Psychotic laughter echoed through the now empty streets, catching his breath from his laugh he lifted the young fighter from the ground and looked at her now bloody face, a couple rocks from the pavement fell from her face. "Now that is a better look for you" he said with a slight chuckle. Then he brought his knee back and hit her in the gut, letting go with her hair in time so she would fly backwards from the hit. As he walked back towards Rei, he noticed something, leaning down he grabbed it, his hat, laughing slightly he brushed it off and placed it back onto his green hair. He continued to walk over to her, his shoes clicking against the ground. He reached in his pocket and pulled out out his switch blade that he always carried with him, reaching the girl he walked over her and sat on her stomach. His knees resting on the pavement, he slightly grazed the knife down from her bottom lip, slowly, very slowly. Down her chin, neck and to her the side of her collarbone that had the Black Rose tattoo on it. Leaning towards her face, close enough so they could feel each other's breath "Maybe you shouldn't pick fights with psychopathic assassins, and just so you know" he leaned down and quietly whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her ear "I don't mind murder, and I really don't care if we are in the same guild"

W o r d    C o u n t: 248

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 16th June 2016, 11:08 am

She gritted her teeth in anger as he slammed his knee into her gut, as she went flying she felt the side of her head scrape against the pavement. she felt so stupid, trying to scramble away like an injured animal. there wasn't any way she could get away with her ankle like this... she watched as he pulled out a switch blade. Oh shit... he meant to do some serious damage, and telling by that crazy smile... oh no, oh nonono..

He sat down on her as her arms were immobilized under his weight. she thrashed her head back and forth but he kept her still. she tried to force her head into the ground in order to get away from the knife that was nearing her face. he drew it down her bottom lip, she felt the skin rip as a gash was left in its place, she could taste it as she looked up at him, trying to hide her fear. "Maybe you shouldn't pick fights with psychopathic assassins, and just so you know" he said, she gritted her teeth harder this time. her heart was filling with an adrenaline of flight, she had to get out of this!

"I don't mind murder, and I really don't care if we are in the same guild" he whispered into her ear, her eyes widened, she didn't know how to react. her breathing suddenly became rapid. if she couldn't escape, he was going to kill her. she started thrashing underneath him like a rabbit that had been pinned by a fox.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th June 2016, 11:59 am

"Now let's see, how will I play with this one" the insane seventeen year old thought aloud to himself as he stabbed her in the stomach and twisted the knife "Let's try some breaking shall we" he said, smiling innocently and laughing the same way. Looking around his surroundings, he couldn't see much, he let out an annoyed sigh. He folded his knife and slid it into his pocket and stood up "You stay here, trust me, it will hurt more if you move" he said as he stepped onto her wrist, and saying playfully 'Oops', even though he totally meant to step on it. He looked around, and smiled when he saw a hardware store, it was rather small, but it would have but he needs. He quickly got in, stole a hammer and walked back over to the nineteen year old who, in a sorry attempt, tried to crawl away with one hand on her stomach wound. He laughed slightly and walked over to her, grabbing her by her wrist, and lifting her up. Pinning her to the wall by her wrists, her feet dangling down, her shattered ankle was swollen purple. Looking into her blue eyes, he smiled evilly, a psychotic grin fitting perfectly on his face, like it was always meant to be there. He adjusted his hand so it was higher up her arm, letting her other arm drop to her side. It revealed her good wrist, he swung back then slammed the new hammer into the wrist of the young woman. Hearing her painful scream he dropped her, letting her hug her arm. He giggled giddily, the young sadist enjoying watching her in pain.

W o r d    C o u n t: 280

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 16th June 2016, 12:42 pm

Rei screamed in agony and gritted her teeth and tried to keep herself from crying, and couldn't help but let the tears fall. She could feel blood making its way up her throat and causing her to cough it all up and over herself. She watched as he got up and left, it was too painful to turn her head too much, so she didn't see where he went she tried to use this as a possible chance to escape.... She had to overcome the pain to get herself out of here. She clenched her throbbing middle with her bad hand and used her good one to support herself as she tried to use her good leg to crawl away, she made it a good few feet, noticing the thin trail of blood she was starting to leave behind her. She saw him coming back, this time with a hammer in his hand. She silently screamed as her eyes filled with fear, she tried to pick up the pace but he caught up to her, she struggled, but it was hopeless. He picked her up, so much so her feet were off the ground. The stress in her stomach wound was nearly unbearable. She could see his crazed expression almost as if he was thirsty to hear her scream. He slammed the hammer down on her other wrist, and she screamed again holding her teeth together so hard she bit into her cheek by accident. She was terrified of what would happen next, there was no way she could escape now...

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th June 2016, 7:41 pm

Snickering slightly, watching her tears flow down her bloody face. Scanning his surrounding for a bit, he didn't see any movement that seemed like a human, good, he didn't want to be interrupted, not yet, he was just getting to the fun part. He lightly bounced the stolen hammer on his shoulder, debating what to do with his victim next. Deciding what do what next as she slowly stopped her screaming, into a more quiet sobbing. He grabbed her by her shattered ankle and dragged her into a more open space, away from a wall, dropping her leg he stepped onto her stab wound, giggling slightly when she grunted because of the pain. He leaned over and lightly tapped her upper arm slightly, finding the bone in the middle part of it. Smiling he looked at her terrified face, knowing what he was going to do next. Lifting the hammer he brought it down onto the intended spot, breaking her upper arm bone in two. He stepped off her, letting her pull her arm to her chest and hug it, scream and cry some more. While she was closing her eyes he quickly slammed the blunt part of the hammer against her shin, breaking it, a shrill scream came from Rei, and a crazy laughter came from Lucius.

W o r d    C o u n t: 218

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 16th June 2016, 9:58 pm

Rei dragged her nails across the pavement as Lucius dragged her by her shattered ankle best she could, considering her wrists were broken. In the back of her mind, she knew there was no way she could escape... her attempts of escape would only cause her more pain. She hated this feeling of helplessness, she hated it more than anything... the feeling of being utterly defeated, knowing how stupid she was for randomly picking a fight with the wrong person and ending her life early. She wasn't ready to die, she had so many things she wanted to do that now she might never be able to get to with her live being cut short in the most miserable way possible.

she gritted her teeth to try and keep the pain away... it was too intense to do anything for her. When she felt her torturer drop her foot the the ground which sent another shot of pain up her leg, she looked around, no one in sight... it was a big open clearing. she swallowed hard as the feeling of anxiety rising in her chest became almost too much to bear. He stomped his foot on her already perfusely bleeding stab wound, causing her to cough violently. After the first cough she felt like she was drowning as she struggled to take another breath, which she managed to splatter out blood covering herself and getting a few drops on Lucius's face.He came close to her face and pinned her arm to the floor, acting as if he was aiming to hit a nail. he was going to slam the hammer down on her upper arm... she could help but shake as he lifted up the hammer and it slammed down on her arm.

snap

Rei shouted in pain, her breaths becomeing rapid as she hugged her arm close to her for only a second, in too much pain to notice before he also brought the hammer back down on her shin, she wanted to sit up and curl into a ball, but her stomach screamed in protest as she tensed up from yet another sudden burst of pain rushed through her. "PLEASE! STOP! AGH!" she said between her bloody coughing and desperate cries, finally giving in and begging for mercy...

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 17th June 2016, 2:05 pm

Laughing psychotically while she screamed, coughed blood and yelled at him, begging for him to stop this unbearable torture. "Awww, but the fun has only begun" he said, stopping his laughter, but keeping his evil grin in his face. Watching her hug herself, trying to bear the pain that she was feeling from all the broken limbs that he gave her. He giggled slightly, thinking of what he might do to the young woman next. He twirled the hammer in his hand and stepped on her good ankle, not enough to break it, just enough so her leg wouldn't move around and kick him. "If I remember correctly, this is the most painful bone to break. I've had both of them broken before, but don't worry, you'll probably be dead soon" he said, hitting the hammer on her thigh, and hitting it again to make sure it was broken. Then he leaned his full weight into her nonbroken ankle to break it.

W o r d    C o u n t: 163

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 19th June 2016, 10:12 pm

Rei couldn't stand this much longer, she just wished it could all end, in a sudden instant. She didn't get to do all the things she wanted to do with her life, and dying in a rather pathetic way... But at this point, Rei just hoped her heart would give up, so the incredible pain she felt would cease from her.

he stepped on her ankle while lifting up the hammer once again, all his words were a blur to her. everything was starting to blur...

then she felt the most intense pain yet, she screamed with all the energy she had left in her. she herself could barely hear it... she could feel him snap her other ankle in the process, which made her cries only louder. she felt like she was wearing earmuffs that were blocking sound all around her, she could barely hear herself screaming. she closed her eyes shut, her heart didn't feel like it was giving out yet, it was fighting furiously pumping at what felt like such a fast rate that it should just shut down. but it didn't, not yet.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 17th July 2016, 6:45 pm

The boy then proceeded to laugh, loudly and hysterically. He laughed to the point where he could barely breath, he started to catch his breath, and wipe the slight tear from his eyes that started to form because of his laughter. Standing over the girl, he watched her as she screamed, and balled her eyes out because of the horrible and unbearable pain. He lifted his hammer again and scanned her body to see what bone to break next. Grinning he hefted the hammer up and brought it down on her lower, left arm, the pain from that probably meshing with everything else. His grin faded when he felt a vibration on his thigh, he let out a sigh. Lucius rested the tool on his shoulder and pulled the phone out of his pocket to answer "Oh I didn't realize it was this late, yeah I got some clothes" he said walking away from the screaming girl, plugging his ear that wasn't covered by a phone. He slightly kicked the bags that held the clothes he bought before the fight started. "I'll be right home, just gotta finish up something" and with that he hung up and placed the device back in his pocket. Walking back over to the girl he said "Guess I need to wrap this up" he said to her, with a slight grunt he shoved his foot on her chin and pushed it so she would close her mouth and top screaming. She didn't stop, it was just muffled, her blue eyes looked up to his as he said in an angry tone "I'm talking bitch, your screaming is getting annoying now. I'll put you out of you misery, so quit screaming" glaring at her he pulled a black revolver from behind him, where it was tucked into his pants. He pointed it at her forehead and pushed down the safety, then paused before he could shoot her execution style. Grinning he put the safety back on and put it back, taking his foot of her chin he grabbed his switch blade and put it above her right eye. Then he slowly sliced it down her face, eye, when he stopped at the middle of her cheek "I'll actually keep you alive, I usually like to tie up loose ends, but....." stopping to laugh slightly before continuing "But, if you live today, survive from the pain. Come after me, I would love to fight you again. Seeing the fear, deeply engraved in those bright blue, innocent eyes of yours, as you attempt to seek revenge for this torture" he said, laughing harder now. Lucius slowly stopped laughing to say one last thing before leaving "Well I hope to see you again, but I have to go now. Dinner is waiting" he said, a smug grin plastered on his pale white face. He turned and walked away, picking up the bags, dropping the hammer in one of them before he walked away.

W o r d    C o u n t: 495

"

Directory

Rei Katsura
    Rei Katsura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Katsura 17th July 2016, 7:48 pm

The pain inflicted in her left arm definitely didn't make her scream as loud as her breaking her thigh did. It still hurt worse than hell, but the pain that was surging through her legs and stomach was worse than any of her arms. She was trying with all her energy to try to get herself to stop screaming as it was making her light headed and she knew if she couldn't stop she'd pass out, and probably not wake up..

she watched as he casually took his phone out of his pocket to answer his phone call like this was normal for him, it made her angry inside that he was treating this like such a game, but her fear of her inevitable fate was much stronger than any anger she could muster at this point.

When he was finished talking he came back over and said he had to wrap things up because dinner was waiting... it internally made Rei filled with a wide mix of emotions through all the anxiety and adrenaline she was feeling, it was hard to stop her screaming until he forced her mouth shut with his foot. "I'm talking bitch, your screaming is getting annoying now. I'll put you out of you misery, so quit screaming" he glared down at her and she glared back with a false sense of anger. She wanted to try and spit in his face, but all that came up her throat was blood, spewing over her chin and covering her neck in the warm liquid. At this point... she just wanted this pain to end, tears were streaming down her face making streaks as they took dried blood with them. he took out a gun, took off the safety, and pointed it to her forehead. Rei froze in place and held her breath... bracing for the impact, but it never came....

instead she opened her eyes to see him putting the gun away... and could only see a blade getting closer to her face. Her breathing became more rapid, what was he going to do!? he started above her right eye, sinking it in just about scraping her skull. it was getting closer and closer to her eye, she looked around rapidly trying to thrash to keep the blade from hitting it. it was inevitable, as she felt the cold steel slice through her eyeball and everything turning black and bloody as her left eye took over her vision. she felt him continue to cut until it got to the middle of her cheek, before lifting the blade and leaving his bloody mess behind. Rei began to hyperventilate thinking of the face that now she could only see through one eye, she would never again be able to see the world the same way. people would look at her differently, that is, if she lived to see tomorrow.

"I'll actually keep you alive, I usually like to tie up loose ends, but....." stopping his laughing slightly before he continued "But, if you live today, survive from the pain. Come after me, I would love to fight you again. Seeing the fear, deeply engraved in those bright blue, innocent eyes of yours, as you attempt to seek revenge for this torture"

Rei couldn't think about revenge right now, she was in too much pain to think about the future.

"Well I hope to see you again, but I have to go now. Dinner is waiting"

and with that, he walked out of her view, leaving Rei to think with her own thoughts... she didn't want to survive this, living out her life with these scars and the haunting memories. nevertheless, as soon as she left she could already hear the gasps and shouts and sounds of sirens approaching probably the most horrifying scene they had ever witnessed in their lives. all the noise around her blurred together as she felt her breathing slow, and everything went dark...

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:50 am