Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Dragon's Challenge

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

The Dragon's Challenge Empty The Dragon's Challenge

Post by Anastasia Isayev 22nd May 2016, 5:17 pm

HP:  100%
    MP:  100%
    Words
    738 / 15750
    Total
    Another Trial from Another Dragon

A letter was addressed to her directly, leaving out any of the members of Team Four Star from joining in on this job.  It was strange that none of them were given an invitation to whatever this letter asked of them.  They were to approach the Sky Tower and ascend it by foot.  Clearing her throat, Anastasia would rather ascend the tower upon her airship, the SS Myrmidon (or cleverly named George by Almyra) instead of footing it all the way to the top of the extremely tall tower.  A curl of her lips indicated that she wasn't looking forward to it, but remembering her trials upon the Phoenix Mountain quickly strengthened her resolve.  Thankfully, this job didn't have anything spooky in it, hopefully.

The only people on this trip were Anastasia, Taliya, and The Fire Moth.  The others were out doing something currently.  Good, she didn't want to bore them while she's doing who-knows-what at the Sky Tower.  Clearing her throat, Anastasia laid a command towards the Artificial Intelligence, conveniently also named George.  "Take me to the base of the Sky Tower.  We aren't going to ascend.  I'm going to have to ascend on foot," she commanded of the ship.  

"Compliance," stated George before lights on the control console illuminated in a strange, hypnotic pattern.  With the command input into the flight director, the airship quickly turns from it's stand-still hover and began to propel itself in the direction of the Sky Tower.  A noise could be heard on the bridge as the door opened, giving way to her fluffy guardian, Taliya.  She leaned agains the door-frame of the bridge with her arms crossed.

"So, you plan on taking me with you this time?  I mean, who else could bail you out, huh?" Taliya said with a little grin as she made a reference to the previous jobs that the two of them with Nao.  Ana wasn't capable of holding her own on these jobs as fear eventually took her over; crippling her ability to do anything.  

"I'll be fine this time, Taliya," she said rolling her eyes before walking passed her in order to move towards her quarters to get ready.  "I'll be able to use my magic this time around.  And I don't think there will be any werewolves either.  Besides," Anastasia said as she stopped and held up the sheet of paper that was given to her as the 'invitation' to the Sky Tower.  "I can't go with you because you aren't on this invitation," she said with a little wink.  This caused Taliya to puff out her cheeks in annoyance.

"Besides, what all will go wrong?  It's just a meeting," Anastasia simply stated.

"Yeah?  Meeting for what?" Taliya asked with a look of dissatisfaction in her eyes.  The question caught Anastasia off-guard, forcing her to wonder that very question.  Anastasia's mouth was caught open, speechless and without a proper answer to Taliya's question.  "Fine, I'll take the Fire Moth," she said with a grumble.  She was still quite stumped, but won't let that stop her from going on this job.  It did seem quite suspicious to go to a meeting for who-knows-what reason.  Maybe the reasons will be revealed in due time.  

Later...
    Anastasia adjusted the collar on her uniform shirt; the uniform of Isayev Heavy Industries.  The cargo door of George was opened as the roar of the engines rushed into the airship.  Anastasia cleared her throat with The Fire Moth floating around her.  "I shouldn't be too long, Taliya.  Keep an eye on the ship, alright?" Anastasia took a step down the ramp before stopping and turned back around to look towards Taliya with a firm gaze.  "Seriously, don't follow me," she said as Taliya smiled and waved at her.  There was a look in her eyes denoting that she doesn't plan on following Anastasia's words.

Stepping off of the ship, Anastasia looked up to observe the pure height of the tower.  Without her noticing, Taliya quickly sneaked off of the ship and hid somewhere as the SS Myrmidon closed it's doors and took off to find a more suitable parking spot.  Placing her hands on her hips, she looked around.  "Holy crap!  I didn't think something like this even existed in the world.  So amazing!" she said as her eyes looked around.  Surely, she wasn't the only person that would come to this place.  It was a meeting after all.

Notes

Job Request:  Here
    The Dragon's Challenge:
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Dragon's Challenge Empty Re: The Dragon's Challenge

Post by Nadarr 23rd May 2016, 2:11 pm

Tex was sitting in her guild hall looking around the empty room. It was just her that day and she needed to kill some time. She was actually on an assignment but it wasn't time for her to go quite yet. He job was given by Deamon himself this time which was a nice change of pace. Her objective was simple enough she just had to check out a tower sapposivly there was a dragon hiding in it with some treasure but she wasn't one hundred percent sure but that is why she was sent to check it out. As she sipped her red wine she looked up at the time and stood up taking a deep breath and walked out the door of the guild hall. While Tex had never been there before Deamon had showed her a picture of the place thus giving her the ability to fast travel to the place. She then patted the ground and smiled . "be back.." She said to the massive Lion turtle she was riding on. She didn't really know how to thank it other then that perhaps one day shed go talk to it but for now she had to be going. With that she vanished into thin air, teleporting.

As she got to the Sky tower she looked up it and it was massive reaching far above the clouds in the sky. Thought then something else caught her eye there was a ship outside the tower. She blinked not believing it, then came to the conclusion that someone else was here besides her. This meant extra caution would have to be taken if she was going to succeeded. then looked at the tower and proceeded inside the tower. She then stared to walk inside the tower seeing someone in front of her in what appeared to be some sort of uniform. It was a girl with blond hair standing there. She then stood there her arms behind her back back folded together. "Hello who are you?" she asked in a calmer voice still ready to defend her self if the need came. She stood there examining the girl before her while scanning the chamber around her unsure what to do next.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

The Dragon's Challenge Empty Re: The Dragon's Challenge

Post by Anastasia Isayev 28th May 2016, 1:47 pm

Howdy!
    Words this post:

Words total
    1865 / 15750
    Winter is Coming

Anastasia cleared her throat and walked into the tower.  Upon entering the tower, Anastasia would think that the light in the tower would be completely dim; replaced by torches or from the light of bulbs.  However, upon entering the tower, she noticed light pouring in through holes in the tower walls.  The light shining through, what appeared to be small holes in the wall of the tower, to be an ancient written language.  Astonished, Anastasia gawked at the inscription of light with her jaw dropped to the floor.  She had never seen something like this before.  The inscription on the wall strangely began to expand to show a magically hidden tapestry, showing the history of the planet that was lost in time.  She looked at it like a child staring at the most shiny candies in a candy store.  "Ashelia would love this," she stated before hearing a noise come from behind her.  

The Fire Moth swung itself around Anastasia and pointed it's barrel directly at the woman that just walked in.  The white haired with her eyes narrowed for a second.  However, with noticing the woman's stance and demeanor, along with hearing her question, Anastasia loosened up a bit.  The Fire Moth also returned to a more neutral position, constantly floating around Ana like a wispy guardian spirit.  "My name is Anastasia Isayev.  I received an invitation for a meeting of some sorts," she said as she reached into her pocket to pull out a sheet of paper.  "It seems a bit fishy to me though since it didn't specifically state what the meeting was about."

The sheet of paper returned to whence it came.  Ana tilted her head slightly and approached Tex before stopping in arm's distance.  "That makes me wonder if you also got the same invitation.  You didn't happen to catch how fishy it was either, did you?" she asked before turning her head back towards the tapestry that seemingly vanished, leaving behind just the inscription of light.  Yes, Ashelia would definitely love this place.  

"Well, since the meeting is on the roof, what say you we walk up this monstrosity?" Anastasia asked with a little smile upon her face.  "Miss?" she then asked, prompting the woman to identify herself; or at the very least introduce herself.  
    Notes

Job Request:  Here
    The Dragon's Challenge:
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:46 pm