Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana)

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana) Empty The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana)

Post by Sanguine 14th May 2016, 8:53 pm

A slow stir of the water echoed for a quick moment through the bathroom as it remained silent otherwise. A quick slide of a piece of paper from her book would slide from side to side, letting to continue her story while she relaxed in the hot bath, reading a book. It felt almost as comforting as would sitting under a blanket snuggled up on a couch or in her bed to do, but having already cleaned up and just wanting to relax before having do do other things just made things easier. The only extra bonus to it all was that she was at a good point in the book so just catching up with that was worth the leisurely bath time. Not only that, but with most of the guild away for whatever reason, it gave Madi some time to sit back and take her time. Not many people had bathed during the day anyway so it was highly unlikely that she would need to worry about someone barging in on her. Not only that, but the door was locked anyway, so unless the guild master had come into the bathroom with the key, she wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

After some time of lounging in the water, a yawn would escape the child's mouth. Placing a bookmark in her novel and setting it down, she would rise out of the rub and grab a towel. Stepping out, shed wipe off all excess water and wrap it around herself before headed out of the bathroom, making sure to take the book along with it. Walking out, she would head over towards her room and grabbing onto the knob to turn it. As she would turn it, the door would jerk almost immediately after, blinking and sighs as she would attempt it again. "Gosh... Do I break it down... Or.. Ya know what..?" Madi would turn and walk at a fast pace until she would get to the door labeled "Throne Room", knocking on it several times. "A-Are you here, miss? I-I'm locked out of my room and I... uh, am not dressed." Her cheeks would become beet red and look away from the door, hoping nobody else was around to hear her.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana) Empty Re: The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana)

Post by Cr1tikal 17th May 2016, 1:32 am

There was no lie when Aiyana told people that the guild she had created was slowly starting to grow. People were starting to hear about the place, and its ideals, and had begun to either join the guild or become a member of the town that had cropped up around them; the massive building that was the guild hall becoming a monument of the place rather quickly. It was here that a young girl, not even a teenager yet, had found them and joined. A girl by the name of Madison, such a cute name, had come to them for her own reasons and was now off doing whatever as Aiyana sat in the throne room while looking over a list of goods that the town had for trade that Pharoah's Call might be interested in trading for.

A knock on one of the doors that led to the large room drew her attention away from her current task as she listened to a young voice ask if she was there, and about her current situation. A smirk crossed her face at the last line of it, though a laugh would not manage to escape. The child had gotten herself locked out of her room and was most likely stuck solely in a towel and nothing else. "Yes, I'm in here. Want me to come to you, or would you like to come into the throne room like you are now?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana) MQNhOUw

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana) Empty Re: The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana)

Post by Sanguine 17th May 2016, 11:44 am

While in wait to hear back from Aiyana, Madi had come to become a little paranoid about what she would end up coming across if she were to wait any longer than she should. She felt a bit more jittery and peering around and looking towards the banister of the staircase should anyone decide to come up and find her standing where she was. As she had come to stare a little longer, she began to reminisce in having joined not long ago. Of course, to have found a guild so closely matching her own ideals from growing up to present day, it wasn't too hard a decision to go seek them out and hope they let her join. Granted, there was the thought that they would deny her entry solely on the fact of her age or if they had just come to assume that she wasn't "ready" to become a mage in a guild or something of the sort. Regardless of that, she was a persistent pain in the ass and thankfully, it wasn't a needed thing for her to have to resort to in order to join.

In fact, as she could recall, they seemed to have let her in with open arms. With that though, there was always the fact that "the more the merrier" was a very frontal thing for them. So when it was down to if she wanted to commit herself to it, there was no question to it. She'd let them slap the mark of their guild on her and would help them carry out their goals as if they were her own... Well, they kinda were too. The sound of the womans voice behind the door and snapped her mind back to the closed entrance, her question making Madi blush a bit. "Well.. she is another woman... I uh.. I don't know... No no! The quicker the better!" She had thought to herself, making up her mind now without much more haste than she had given herself. "I-I'll come in! I-It'd be quicker that way." She'd wait now for the door to open and let her inside, adjusting her towel as to keep all of her body covered as best as she could with it, inching closer to the door with little impatience.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Temptress and the Loli (Closed/Aiyana) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th May 2016, 7:29 pm

Every mage in the world had secrets they kept. Some also kept some useful tricks to wow the masses, or a child that would find it amusing. In a world of magic it was fun to pull something that could amaze others, even if it was but for a moment. Noticing that the girl did not immediately enter when she said she would just come in, Aiyana used her magic to open the doors. The trick behind it you ask? A small amount of frostfire sat inside of the handles and allowed her to manipulate the door to open with her control of the element.

Standing up from the throne, nine tails moving about in all directions before twirling fancifully into a single binding of them, the woman smiled lightly as she walked slowly up to Madison. "So we locked ourselves out, huh? We can take care of that right away!" A set of keys would be held up, keys that she kept on her person, that could open any door inside of the building. "With these we can get the door open for you so you can stop being so naked!"

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 17th May 2016, 8:13 pm

Her eyes flickered back and forth from the stairs to the door she stood in front of, hoping for an answer or for something to get her out of being discovered in the dark. She would jump in surprise of the door clicking open, just feeling as though the paranoia having gotten to her and letting out a sigh after discovering it. Her tiny fingers would slip between the door and the door frame, slowly opening it and poking her head inside. She would then see her guild master, or mistress depending on her preference, for the first time. Nine long, snow white tails fluttered around behind her figure, god like in it of itself in appearance. She was stunning to say the least as a soft pink blush overcame the child's cheeks, watching her approach the dripping girl waiting at hr door way. As much as she wanted to say something, she felt almost choked up. It might not have been too uncommon when she would be walking around to in public and people looking in awe of her.

She'd finally be able to look up to the woman as she approached her, holding a set of keys and words a little more chipper than she had first thought them to be. She felt embarrassed, having to make this the way she had to lay a first impression on her guild master. Still, she averted her gaze and nodded, brushing some of her still sopping wet hair back and tucking it behind her ear. "Y-Yeah.. Y-You don't have to make me sound like such a child though! B-But.. It its kinda my fault..." She was a little conflicted in how to reply, sighing and looking back toward her room. "It's uh.. F-Four rooms down on the left.. S-Sorry for burdening you, ma'am..." She tried to be quiet and reserved now, though it was plainly obvious that she was embarrassed and saddened by her actions and imposition.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 19th May 2016, 11:16 pm

The kid was cute in her reactions, trying to act the adult buy failing at the same time. It made Aiyana wished that Mao and her could have a child of their own; though that was kind of impossible as the two were both very much female. Barring some insane kind of magic, of which she would rather not do, there was no way for either to bear a child outside of cheating on the other; which was not happening.

"Of course I don't need to treat you like a child if you don't want to, though you would probably rather me unlock the door for you rather than tell you to find the key you lost!" The words were said in a singsong, obviously joking, tone of voice before she laid a hand on the wet child's head and ruffled her hair. "You're no burden here, don't you ever think that all right? Now you can lead the way to your room. I'll unlock it for you and give you some privacy so you can get dressed after. Some adults like their privacy, after all!" The last sentence did not pertain to Aiyana at all. For one, she didn't actually wear clothes. Anyone that could ignore the creations of magic with their eyes would see a very much naked celestial spirit.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 20th May 2016, 7:31 am

A small sigh came with an averted gaze from the child as she had felt guilty for having to make her guild master do stuff when she shouldn't have had to. It felt bad to her that she was stupid enough to have locked herself out, or that she should have had to lock her door when leaving it too. She should have known that she could trust the people she was with, but something just felt natural about it really. However, when Aiyana spoke up about having to make Madi go look for the lost key, even in such an obvious joking manner, she pouted and folded her arms underneath the top of her towel. "I-I didn't lose it! I just.. Forgot to take it with me when I left to go take a shower is all." She needn't say anything about the child treatment really, it had come to solve itself in her mind rather quickly after she had spoken about it.

When she felt the hand placed on her head and her still wet locks being ruffled about, her cheeks turned a light pink. She was a little lucky right now to have such a caring person to lead her along. One that now in meeting, could see why she would form a guild themed around the things that they do. With a nod, she quietly would lead her down the hall and up to her doorway, stepping aside from it as a thought that popped into her mind would make her cheeks darken in its pink hue. "Y-you don't have to.. M-ma'am. I.. Would actually like it if you would come in. A-and uh... If it wouldn't be an imposition to you, to maybe... Help me?" She would pause for s moment, trying to think of a better word than "help", since she was fully capable of doing it on her own. "Well... Not that I cant, but another persons opinions would be fun. Plus, I could get to know you a bit more. It's not often I seem to be able to find you, but you don't have to if you don't wanna. It's only an offer." Cheeks now flushed a bright red, she would wait for the door to be opened and Aiyana to make her decision.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 21st May 2016, 8:12 pm

"Aha! So the truth comes out! We left our key in our room and locked the door!" Her playful voice did not cease as she saw the light blush on the girls face from the ruffling of her hair; causing her to continue it for a little bit longer before actually unlocking the door and opening it for her to enter. The next words resulted in a question from the pre-teen, one that surprised even Aiyana. While normally it would be something she would start being flirty about, this was a kid that was asking. A warming sensation went through her heart at how motherly it felt before she answered.

"No, it's okay. I'll help you if you want. Opinions are always fun to give, and I have no issue with talking to you at the same time if you have questions." The singsong voice disappeared as she spoke, becoming something more benevolent as she spoke to the girl. The great blush on the young girl was adorable, Aiyana looking at her kindly while she waited for her to walk in in first.

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 22nd May 2016, 10:35 am

Little amber orbs rolled from the joking comment that Aiyana had made towards the child's admittance to her blunder. Of course, she had to make a little fun out of it rather than scold her. It wouldn't have solved a thing over a little accident as such, but for Madi it wasn't much more than an accident. Growing up, locks on doors weren't a thing because all she did was grow up with other girls, sisters included. No male persons ever entered past the main chapel area without first getting an advance permission before hand, and it was always an oddly monitored area as well. Even so, the fact of trying to get used to having a locked door was still an off thing for her to get used to.

Once the door was opened, and her question was answered, it seemed even more embarrassing now that she was actually going to get for her. Still, she had to suck up the feeling and push past it before having to go ahead and let her in. Once inside, Aiyana would see a crisp clean carpeted room in whatever normal colors in combination with the wall color. In the far corner from the room would sit a 5 shelf tall bookshelf, stacked with thick books, several dictionaries, thesauruses, and series, all stacked in perfect order along with a dresser placed up against it. Closer to the door would be a closet, it's doors shut and with plenty of clothes hanging in it, should she go into it and peek around. Along the same wall as the door would lay her bed, perfectly made and almost looking like it belonged in a magazine. "Please, feel free to take a look around, ma'am. Clothes, decor, anything." She would stand diligently and with plenty of patience, waiting for the woman to look around and see if anything would pique her interest or anything. "O-Oh! And uh.. The costumes you find in the closet are Halloween costumes.. g-got it?" She'd look away with a blush, not wanting to seem as though she had those for some odd reason. She still did enjoy those holidays.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 23rd May 2016, 1:44 am

The room was nothing like Aiyana's from when she was a small child. No, her room had been flooded with clothing, magazines, whatever she could set something down there was something there. Never any garbage, though, she had a method to her madness and could loot her room without getting anything lost. This room, however, was nice and tidy; almost like a chapel bedroom. The woman walked in and looked around while humming happily to herself, tails swishing about in thought as she took in the small details of the room.

Nothing really struck her as odd, it was a room like that of an intelligent kid's, until the girl spoke up about Halloween costumes in the closet. Out of curiosity, the guild master made her way to loot through the clothing. Much of it was very...normal. It was the biggest surprise out of all of it. "It feels like a convent in this, cept for the 'sexy nun' costume you have in here. I didn't know they made that for kids these days. Wish they had had it when I was your age!" Another swish of her tails would unravel them as all nine stretched out before quickly turning back to Madison. "Anyways! Is there any specific style of clothing you like to wear on certain days? Or is it just 'wear whatever you feel like' most of the time?" Dressing mode Aiyana had begun, who knew how that would end up?

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 23rd May 2016, 12:34 pm

It felt a little awkward to look on as Aiyana took her look around her room. There was never anything around her room that she felt embarrassed about, outside of the outfits she mentioned prior to the inspection of sorts. She watched silently as the tails on her swished back and forth, almost mesmerizing to watch and rather entertaining to say the least. It wasn't until she heard the word "convent", that she jumped back to her senses and looked over to her, a little curious on why that word was mentioned. It was then she noticed Aiyana rummaging through her clothing she let hang in the closets. The mention of a 'sexy nun' outfit turned Madison's face bright red both of embarrassment and humility. "Oh gosh no! I thought I got rid of that! I wore that one year for Halloween to know what it was like for the sisters to wear it all year round, and I guess I forgot to throw it away! It doesn't fit me anymore though, but I just never got around to getting rid of it." She paused and tried to look past the figure of her guild mistress and shrug. "I suppose subconsciously its there for nostalgia purposes. Just seeing it bringing fun memories of my time in Shirotsume with the sisters and friends there." If she looked back at Madi, Aiyana would come to see a happy smile on her face, just the mere mention bringing such a uplifting glow from the child.

While Aiyana continued to peruse the child's closet, she had begun to move about to get the rest of her taken care of. She walked over to her dresser, picking up a hairbrush and opening a drawer to pull out a pair of panties and a training bra, both white in color. She would drop the towel down and quickly slip one both the panties and bra as quick as she could and fold up the towel and set it on the bed, and started to go through her hair with patience, as she waited a little longer than needed to start. "Well, I normally like skirts and stuff, and the black skirt with the long white sleeved top are my Sunday clothes, and what I plan to use when I go back to visit the sisters soon. But.. I'm open to anything ma'am, I wouldn't have it if I didn't like to wear it." She'd let out a little giggle, liking the surprise she'll end up getting either way. "I'll wait to do my hair until then too. It's always cuter when it matches!"

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 23rd May 2016, 2:04 pm

Another laugh would leave the vixen's lips at the sudden response to her comment about the sexy nun outfit. The explanation about 'the sisters and friends' was something she found interesting, however, and she would probably ask her about it some day in the future. Mind wandered as she looked further through the closet until she found JUST the thing to dress the girl up in; the cutest little maid outfit!

A large grin on her face, Aiyana would turn around just as the girl finished pulling up panties. "So you like skirts, you say? Maybe Maidiepie would like to wear this?" The woman would lift the maid outfit up so that the young girl could see it when she turned around. "And after that we can set your hair to match with it"

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 23rd May 2016, 3:01 pm

Madison had taken her time as she had let Aiyana enjoy a look into the child's fashion sense. She would come across a number of dresses ranging from long to short, matching shirt/skirt and shirt/short combinations, pajamas, and so on hung on color coordinated hangers. She was very particular about how certain things were done and laid out, much like OCD but without the actual loss of control about it. Once she was finished, she wasn't too sure what she would do about how to process some things. More so with knowing about particular clothings in her closet had made her a little self conscious, but it wasn't something that she really had taken too much of a worry into.

After getting her bare parts covered and be safe at least should some stranger of a guild member had entered the room, she would pause with the brush part way into her hair at the name she had heard herself being called. "C-Come ag-" She'd pause in her track as she saw her maid outfit held up, a grin on the demi-fox womans face. She starred at it with the same face she had upon first sight of the outfit, her face slowly turning shades from normal, to pink, to red. "I.. I uh..." She couldn't manage to keep together a train of thought to form a sentence before sighing and shrugging. "I suppose, ma'am. It'd make up for my bugging you into needing to open my door, so if that's what you want." With that, she would push the brush down and out of her hair and set it down before taking the outfit and immediately putting in onto her body, taking little time to do so even, as if having much more practice than one would think. "T-There.. H-Happy, M-Miss Aiyana?" Her cheeks still flushed bright red, ones that would not change for a little while.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 23rd May 2016, 8:20 pm

The reaction from the child was even cuter than Aiyana had expected, another fit of laughter escaping as Madison tried to use words before agreeing due to the circumstance. "Excellent! I can't wait to see how cute you are in it!" The words would be said as the girl set her brush down to take the uniform and deftly put it on. It was a surprise to see someone so young get dressed so quickly.

The uniform was adorable on her, a heart melter for sure. No adult could look at this child and be upset with her, especially with how embarrassed she looked at the same time. A bright red face would ask her if she was happy, even calling her 'Miss' in the process, after the clothing was on. "Aww, sweetie I was happy when you asked me to help you the first time. Now feel free to pick out actual clothing for yourself and I can brush your hair for you. I know how dull that can be." The woman was telling the complete truth there. Long hair of her own, and nine tails full of fur, were enough to almost drive her insane each time she actually closed her eyes to sleep.

Last edited by Aiyana IcyHot on 30th May 2016, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 23rd May 2016, 9:18 pm

Madi did her best to keep from commenting after she had heard how excited Aiyana had been to see the child dressed up as a maid. It was really awkward in thought to do this for anyone to be truthfully honest, and more so that she wasn't entirely uncomfortable in doing it either. Part of her enjoyed it, like it was just some kind of game the two of them were playing together and really.. it felt nice. So much in fact she hadn't decided against the idea, but found the enjoyment in the entire thing and almost embraced the joy in Aiyana's amusement. "It's quite adorable, from what adults on Halloween have told me before. I personally like it.. but dressing in it for a stranger-- despite your rank and all around the guild is, to me.. it's still like being a stranger to me."

After finishing her change into the costume, she would stop and wait for the demi-fox to comment on the outfit and the child's appearance inside of it this time. She smiled lightly at how she replied to Madison's words and nodded, but looking down and the small smile growing before letting out a little giggle. "No no, I.. I think I'll stay in this for you, for just a little longer... If you don't mind that is." She would pause and hand Aiyana the brush, since she did in fact sign herself up for the task. "We could even make this into a little game. I always enjoy one of those once in a while. Now, once everything's done, it's just a matter of deciding how you wanna take things. We could go out or stay in, and I'll just play around like your maid for today!" She'd give a close-eyed smile, happily giggling to her own childish game, but having fun was the most enjoyable thing after all.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 30th May 2016, 6:29 pm

It was funny, how one's attitude could be controlled by that of another. Kids seemed to pick up on the feeling of others, their empathy generally much better than those of the adults that had grown cold and unfeeling of that around them, and would go along so long as everyone was okay with it. Right now was one of those times, but Aiyana was empathic as well; making it an enormous amount of fun for both child and adult at the same time.

"Well! Since we've decided on clothing, maybe we can see what we can do about that hairstyle! I don't want it just straight....hmm...ah ha!" Words would run into thinking, which then moved to action as the nine tailed fox gently began brushing her hair so that it was straight before moving into action. "I would love a maid for the day, especially one that's here for fun and games! Maybe we could head out somewhere in one of the towns later! I'm sure being in a desert is not that fun for a kid your age." Hands would deftly play with hair, moving it into a bun in the back while also leaving her hair to hang down at the sides near her face. Once finished, the woman stepped back to admire her work before asking a simple question about it. "So, what do ya think?"

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 30th May 2016, 7:16 pm

The more that she had come to spend time with Aiyana, the more that seemed as though Madi had come to enjoy her time with the fox woman. It was more fun than she had ever had before, or for the most part in a rather big number of years in her life. Things at the monastery were mostly the same thing, which in the long run had been rather boring and drab. Even then, the core principles and all that she gained out of it had been very much more worthwhile to her growth than most others could consider. With that, she could and would never take what she was given for granted; a home, meals, friends, family. No person with the history, or even the lack of one that she even had before her childhood would ever look back on in disgust at all.

A soft blush took over the child's face as she looked ahead while Aiyana had gone to work finishing up Madi's hair. Her verbal thoughts had made her a little curious and much more anxious for the final result. Small winces as she pulled here and there with a bit of a tight grip on her hair during most of it. The child would let out a little giggle from the agreement to being a maid for the guild master for the day, not wanting to nod as she was still being worked on. "Of course, mistress Aiyana!~" Once she had been finished up, the little maid jumped up from her seat and walked over to a body length mirror to look herself over. Amber orbs widened with a myriad of happy feelings, bursting off and jumping into Aiyana's lap, arms reached around as she laughed and hugged onto the woman. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy I could stay this way forever!" Sitting herself up into her lap, she would smile and snuggle up on her guild masters lap like a giddy child... Which she was. "Well, mistress mentioned going to the Zoo~ How about we start there?" She would giggle again, feet kicking gently as she remained in the womans lap until she would be moved in some way, if at all.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 2nd June 2016, 1:06 am

Moments after admiring her work, and sitting down as well, the child she had just fixed the hair of was quickly jumping into her lap as she began to laugh and hug her. The excitement was palpable in both voice and body as she began to thank the celestial spirit about her hair. Before moving on to mention they could begin heading to the zoo if they wanted to.

The woman would look down, chin touching the top of the girl's head as she did so, before speaking to the overly excited being still in her lap. "Yes, let's do that. But first you'll have to let me up so I can lead the way!"

Sanguine
    Sanguine

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 2nd June 2016, 7:00 am

Through the child's excitement, it was hard for her to tell how Aiyana was reacting to the whole situation. Given the fact there was no immediate dismissal of her childish actions of almost tackling the woman with her hug and sitting in her lap like a toddler cuddled up to her mother made it to assume to Madi that the fox woman had no ill intents towards breaking up her moment of sucking up the pent up love she had at the moment. As she would feel her head lay on top of her own, a small blush would cross her cheeks and she would giggle with glee and give one more squeeze, nodding agreeingly. "R-right! I'm sorry about that, ma'am!"

Her tiny body would quickly slither closer to the edge of the lap before lightly hopping off of the woman's lap and standing around for a moment before she realized something; she had no shoes! In realizing so, the child immediately headed into her closet knelt down, searching her shoes until she found the corresponding pair to go with her uniform and putting them on while she still laid on the ground. "Just one last thing and I'll be ready to go!" A large amount of excitement in the child's voice, Madi would jump to her feet and run over to her dresser, taking off the Rosario and fixing it to her neck with ease, then moving to open the box next to it and opening it, pulling out a pair of white gloves and slipping them into the apron pocket of her maid uniform and turning around. "Now then! After you, mistress Aiyana!~"

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:57 pm