Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain Empty The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain

Post by Shipping Goddess 9th May 2016, 1:28 pm

It was a rainy day, and a loud crash could be heard off the distinct outskirts of the Mountain Village, in the mountains of course. Getting up from the crash was a little girl, pink-haired with a small ball of light floating down from above her.

But how did this all come to be? Well, Ivy, the child, had been using one of her spells to try to scale a mountain in one go. This worked by her manipulating the wind to lift herself up, actively creating flight. She could fly at a high-enough speed so that she got to the peak of the mountain within a matter of 10-20 minutes, however that was just about as far as she could go. Right about a fourth of the way back down, the spell canceled out, and she began falling. Lucky, or not-so-lucky depending on the person, she crashed into a couple of trees on the way down, not hitting the ground completely. Saved her from completely splattering on the floor, but definitely hurt like crazy.

She hit a tree on the fall, then another, It slowed her down, but the momentum still caused a loud sound. Not so much that it could be heard from too far away however. Getting up, with a bunch of scrapes and a bleeding forehead, and probably what felt to be a few broken ribs, Ivy jumped to her feet still as giddy as ever. The little ball of light, the fairy Nana, came down just as worrysome as she always was.

"IVY!!! Why did you do that!? I warned you, and you didn't listen! Now look at you, your clothes are tattered and you're probably broken up in the inside! What am I going to tell-"

"Don't worry, you butt! Doesn't hurt too much. Plus..." Her hands began to glow blue, and she focused on her own body. The wounds slowly began to close, but not by much, If she were to get herself fully patched up she'd need a bit of time. However, to make the matters worse, the rain started suddenly pouring worse than it was before, and Ivy didn't have an umbrella. And...

BOOM.

Ivy jumped into a bush once she heard that thunder. The fairy turned around, and saw someone with a mask on.

"E-Excuse me sir, can you help my friend? I'm pretty sure if- the thunder crashed again... Never mind, I'm certain my friend needs a little help. Can you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain M7mHyEw
    The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain CKWpl03
    Shiny Mirage
    Shiny Mirage

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Maven of Strings
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain Empty Re: The Freaky Masked Person in the Rain

Post by Shiny Mirage 10th May 2016, 1:46 pm

The jester needed some time away from the bustling city of Magnolia. Not that he wasn't a big fan of large crowds of people or loud noises, he just felt like going out for a bit. Go back to his "roots", in a sense. As a destination of this trip he chose Mountain village - he really wanted a quieter place to stay at than Magnolia. He only had bare neccessities with him in few pouches and what-not. He wasn't planning on staying long, just to clear his head a little bit.

He was slowly making his way up the mountain road leading to the village. He did notice that the sky was slowly but surely becoming darker and darker, foretelling that a storm was on its way. /"Then I should probably hurry up and get to the village."/ The jester thought and decided to pick up the pace.

However, as he was walking, he heard some commotion above him. Above him? /"What in the-??"/ He thought as he saw a little girl fall down from a tree. She probably was falling from higher than that, but how? He was quite astonished by the sight, especially when he saw a fairy join in as the girl effortlessly stood up. This was all cut short after a thunder could be heard, and the girl jumping into a bush. It was quite obvious that the girl was afraid of storms. As the girl did so, he was approached by the fairy, who asked for help after another thunder could be heard. The issue was that he had no idea how he could possibly help. Well, the first step was probably making sure that she isn't afraid of the mask he wore. "Sure, I wouldn't mind helping, but... I'm unsure how." He would say to the fairy as he slowly approached the bush the girl was hidden in. "Hello there, little lady." The jester would try to strike up a conversation with the girl in the most calming voice he could muster.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:40 pm