Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix) Empty Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 5th May 2016, 7:53 am

Takumi stepped into the forest, his blue eyes wide as gazed at the creepy mass of trees spread out before him. He sucked in a breath, determined to keep himself absolutely calm. His black cloak fluttered around him, and he almost wanted to summon Wist, his shapeshifting pet, to keep him company. His chocolate hair fell in his face as he started walking. He pushed it aside, noting the mist swirling up around him. At least he had thought ahead and brought a lantern, along with some other supplies in his bag. Creepy sounds could be heard, though Takumi did his best to ignore them. A twig snapped, and Takumi jumped at the loud crack it made. He did not intend to let this forest get the best of him, however. The mist was getting thicker, swirling in clouds around him. His eyes were darker than normal, more midnight blue than sapphire. Takumi shivered. Why did this have to be in such a creepy forest? He almost half expected to see his younger sister jump out from behind a tree and try to kill him, as he had been having nightmares about since she left to join a dark guild. Goosebumps appeared on his arms. It was pretty spooky... and cold, too.
    Takumi wrapped his cloak more tightly about himself. He took out the green pendant that would summon his pet, though he did not summon Wist. He wanted to do as much of this by himself as possible. He was not afraid to do this alone, though he wished he had picked an easier thing to do. Not that it mattered. Why should he let this trouble him, a former guildmaster?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix) Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix)

Post by Guest 15th May 2016, 12:14 pm

Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

Spooky Forest. . . Many, many months ago, possibly even a year now, she had remembered being here in this forest. She had passed through it to get into Cursed Lands, where Sol's castle resided and the first home she had ever had. Not to mention that she had come here as well for a job previously, or perhaps it was her mind playing tricks on her. Whatever it may have been, she recalled being here in the forest, despite all means of wanting to forget it. Yes, even to a former dark mage, this forest was slightly terrifying to her, but her fear did not show like her partner's. Where Takumi shivered and glanced around, Kanix merely stood at his side and sauntered along to their destination. This was where she was glad she could not see the things in front of her, for it would not affect her courage.

"You know, I recall being in this forest before, along while back before I had joined Fairy Tail, per se," she spoke up. Kanix was trying to create idle chatter, so as to distract her partner's mind from the eerie sounds and shadows. The more he focused on those things, the more likely he would be to succumb to the fear they induced in him. "It's a bit funny how dark mages are revered for their sense of fearlessness, yet back when I was in Basilisk Fang, even this forest was terrifying to me." She chuckled a little at the thought, even smiled some, to show that she would be scared of the forest anymore. "If you really want to prove your courage as a Fairy Tail member, I suggest bucking up and learning to ignore the sounds. Not everything is out to get you, not even the things here in Spooky Forest, as much as the legend foretells."

Clearing her throat, she finally realized that even though she had gone on this job with this member, she truly didn't know him. "You probably don't know who I am, despite me having offered to take the job up with you, do you?" Kanix inquired. "Well, in the case that you haven't heard who I am yet, my name is Kanix Laspor, I'm an ace of Fairy Tail. Hm. . . perhaps you know me by my title of 'Mother of Fairies' or 'The Mother Fairy'?" The blind, one-eyed woman tilted her head a little toward him. The idle chatter stopped there for her, as she didn't want to be seen as too chatty and annoying toward the mage. In fact, she was supposed to come off as more of the brooding type, the silent one who almost never spoke a word. Yet, here she was with Takumi, sharing a life story with the boy to make sure that he didn't take a fright.

With her giant Thunderbird flying overhead though, it wouldn't be that terrifying to walk through the forest together. He was as large as Acnologia, and to see something as massive as that in the sky, it as quite comforting to her. Maybe not to Takumi, but whatever the occasion may be, Kanix could look forward to her pet knowing to protect him and her. Ancalagon let out a screech from the skies above, almost as if he had known what she was thinking about previously. This brought a true smile to her face, and she walked quietly alongside her job partner, through Spooky Forest. Perhaps, this job wouldn't be as dreadful as she had thought it was going to be; it would be quite easy, no? "Hey, so what made you want to take this job? You look absolutely terrified by even being in here," she spoke up.

@LeoOfTheLionPalace , 622 words total , counts as four posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix) Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: the beggining(Job, kanix)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th May 2016, 12:22 pm

''I'm not terrified of the forest... I'm terrified I might die here and never see my sister or my boyfriend again. I need to come out of here alive, and I'm not certain I will.'' Takumi looked at her. His blue eyes glittered like two jewels in the dim lighting. His cloak fluttered around him as he turned. Takumi was ready for the forest, whatever happened, though that might not be enough this time. The former dark wizard was nervous for what was up ahead, but excited at the prospect of battle. He loved to fight more than anything. He just hoped he was strong enough to face whatever came next. The noises still had him a bit spooked though. "Also, Kanix, I am well aware of who you are. My younger sister Ryoko idolizes you. She worships the ground you walk on." A hint of bitterness was in Takumi's tone. He adjusted his cloak, which was held in place by a pair of clasps in the shape of lions. His eyes darkened now, more navy than sapphire. He turned his head away from her, she who was idolized by his youngest sister. His face had darkened, his expression unreadable. Everything about him screamed different. The way he walked, the way he talked, his jokes in the guild, all of that held someone who was actually in great pain. He fiddled with the green spiral pendant about his neck, more nervous for kanix's response than anything else. He was more scared of her than the forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 29th May 2016, 8:21 am

Holy fire burns again

"That is certainly no way for a Fairy Tail mage to talk," the Ace stated in a rather harsh tone of voice toward Takumi. "I get that Spooky Forest is a terrifying place to be, but I was previously here before when I was a dark mage. It was scary, trust me, but I managed to get out of this place alive, so I'm fairly certain you'll get out, too. Your boyfriend will be just fine and you'll see your sister eventually, but for now, we need to focus on this mission. Do you have the mission flier by any chance? I wanna get a look at first before we head in any deeper into the forest. I'd hate for us to get in too deep and not be able to find what we're here for or able to get out unscathed for the most part. Sounds scary, I know, but trust me, Takumi, you're making this place out to far more dangerous than it actually is."

She extended a hand and waited for the paper to be handed over to her, but fell quiet when Takumi brought up his sister. Kanix had never heard of this "Ryoko" before, so if she idolized her, then the young girl was not showing it very well. "I'm flattered to hear that, but I have never seen or heard of your sister before, and idolizing a former dark mage is odd. . . in my opinion," she responded. "The only time I've ever been talked about was when masters were bargaining over my price to buy me off." That was the most she would say about her past as even recalling it now, hurt her head to do such a thing. "Tell Ryoko that I appreciate she looks up to me, but I am not a goddess and the ground I walk on should never be worshipped." Blinking her single eye, the one-eyed woman turned her face a little to look at Takumi from where she stood.

The first thing she could tell was that Takumi was no longer in the best of moods that he had previously been in. Yes, he had been scared when they first entered the forest, but she had felt that he was also in a good mood. Perhaps the topic of his sister had brought about that change in demeanor? She took that thought to heart and remained silent over the matter. Instead of focusing on Ryoko, she looked down to the green pendant that he had wrapped in his fingers, safely. "Where'd you get that from?" the blind woman inquired, though on the outside, it looked like she couldn't see the pendant. With only one eye and that eye being glazed over with a cloudiness, she simply appeared to be blind to everyone. However, her vision was connected to Ancalagon above them, allowing for her to manipulate his vision as if it was her own.

@LeoOfTheLionPalace , 489 words total , counts as three posts

Last edited by Kanix Laspor on 2nd July 2016, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 30th May 2016, 11:09 am

Takumi handed Kanix the flyer, his bright eyes glittering strangely in the darkness of the forest. "You know why i'm scared, Kanix? Because I was born here. This is where my father went after he went insane. This is where my mother died, where my curse was placed on me. I got this pendant from my adoptive fathers, to protect me from the power of this place. Without it, my curse would be so strong I'd be paralyzed." The Ice Make wizard was looking at Kanix. His face was full of emotions. "I said I was from Magnolia so that I wouldn't frighten people, but this is where is was born, this is where my sisters and I were cursed by our birth father." The ice mage looked down at his feet, eyes still glittering strangely. Everything about him seemed heavy, weighed down by emotions. "Wist!" He called, raising a hand. A huge silver wolf came bursting out of the trees to stop next to Takumi. The wolf rubbed against his hand, a green spiral pendant around it's identical to the one Takumi had around his own neck. At a whispered command the wolf became a huge black and silver stallion. Takumi clambered onto the back of his pet and offered a hand to Kanix. "Hop on, riding Wist will be faster than walking." The ice mage waited for Kanix to accept his hand up, running his other hand through that bright white hair of his. He sighed, as though he would rather be anywhere but here. He still couldn't let it bother him, or he'd never be an S-class wizard at this rate. Everything about him screamed of conflicting emotions, as though there were a heavy cloud over him.

Post by Guest 10th June 2016, 6:04 pm

Holy fire burns again

Taking the piece of paper from the young mage, the blind shamaness would look it over, despite looking like a blind woman trying to read. She sighed and folded it back up, stuffing it into her pouch that rested on her side and leaving it there for the time being. It seemed that this job was going to be quite difficult; however, she had faith in herself and her partner that they would get through. In that moment, she'd looked toward Takumi, hearing him stating something about the real reason behind why he was scared. Kanix quirked an eyebrow at the man and listened intently to what he was saying to her, though made no comment at first. Yes, it was a harsh past, a pity that he had to go through it, but she couldn't sympathize with the young mage. Glancing away from him, the shamaness would start walking again, this time leading deeper into the forest.

Strange sound could definitely be heard as the group entered into the forest from where they had paused at the start. However, these sounds only made the Ace of Fairy Tail scoff at the idea that something like this would terrify anyone. Hell, she did a better job at it than the damn creatures that were roaming the depths of the forest's dark shadows.

"How were you raised in a place like this? Spooky Forest is known as a forest where no one comes out of it alive," she responded to him. Yes, she doubted his past a little bit, but she wasn't going to shoot him down entirely without hearing the whole story. "I get the part where your father may have run off here if he was insane, it was most plausible, but for you to be raised here shortly after?" Kanix wanted to laugh a little at the thought of the poor boy being raised here in this hellhole, but refrained from doing so.

She shuddered a little at the thought of something following them, which was saying something since it was hard to freak her out. "It's a lovely pendant nonetheless, but if you don't want to lose it, I suggest taking it off and keeping it somewhere safe," she stated quickly. Truly, she liked the pendant and if meant something to Takumi, then it was best that he not lose it on this journey. Glancing toward the boy, she noticed how he was a little more nervous than when they had first started the job. Seeing this, she let out a sigh and looked away, only for her to hear him call for his spirit wolf to ride on. Pursing her lips, she would walk along side them as Takumi climbed on top of Wist, and extended a hand toward her. Her eyebrows scrunched together, as she had Ancalagon to ride upon, but he was quite the massive bird to call down.

Grabbing hold of his hand, the woman would swing herself up and onto the back of Wist, wrapping her arms around Takumi's waist. Ancalagon gave a jealous call downward, as if he had seen her climbing on top of the wolf rather than himself. Kanix growled a little under her breath and looked up to the giant Thunderbird that was hovering overhead of them.

"Go ahead of us, Ancalagon, I want you to scout out the trail because I have a feeling we aren't the only ones around," she called up to him. She'd watch as the beast gave out another screech and beat his wings before flying forward to do as she command. When he was gone, she only shook her head and looked ahead of them, though now she was unable to see anything. "Hey, Takumi, I'm going to have to ask that you be my eyes from now on, since Ancalagon left and I can't see without him."

@LeoOfTheLionPalace , 646 words total , counts as two posts
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 24th June 2016, 7:17 pm

Takumi nodded and then sighed. "Kanix, I was not raised here, though I was born here. I was discovered alone but for my sisters shortly after our birth by a pair of mages named ryuu and Thierry. Ryuu was an ice mage, Thierry a necromancer. they raised us in magnolia until we were 9 and the vanished one day." Takumi's voice grew sad as he talked about the family that had been destroyed at birth, and the the new family that was created only to be destroyed 9 years later. The ice mage was relieved to have said all that, to have reavealed part of his past to somebody. Wist took off running after his master finished speaking, the trees blurring around him as he ran with incredible speed that would be unusual for any creature of his species other than him. Takumi's white hair blew backwards as he fiddled with that pendant. he took it from around his neck and slipped it into his messanger bag with another sigh. "I hope you're ready for a fight, because here we are most certainly going to encounter one-" Takumi broke off as they came to something lying upon the ground. Wist stopped and takumi's vision focused for long enough for him to realize it was a skull. He developed a look of horror that spread across his pale features, which were practically glowing in the dim lighting of the forest. "No..." The ice mage had seen a dead body before, the body of his mother, but he had been too young to remember much about that, so he had never truly witnessed the horror of death. and somehow a skull with bits of flesh still clinging to it like this one seemed worse anyhow.

Post by Guest 2nd July 2016, 5:16 pm

Holy fire burns again

"I know how that feels, Takumi; I was taken at the age of five from my parents and siblings and sold into the sex slave industry. It wasn't the greatest experience I've known; in fact, if I hadn't fought for myself after getting sick of it, I would have died there," Kanix answered him. "The past doesn't define who you are in the future, it is what you do in the present that creates a pathway to your future. You can make amends with things that you want to, as nothing is lost unless the other doesn't want to fix things. You're living a beautiful life in Fairy Tail now, don't mess it up if you want to assure a better future for yourself and your siblings." Kanix gripped tightly around Takumi's waist as Wist picked up his speed and went flying through Spooky Forest. For the most part, she was not able to hallucinate any of the sounds or visions that the duo were currently experiencing.

As Takumi spoke up again, the Fairy Tail Ace tilted her body a little to look ahead, noticing exactly what he was seeing. Settled on the ground, in front of the giant wolf, was a skull of what looked to be a former human's head. Skin hung loosely and in patches over the body part, and a few sections of the skull were cracked and bleeding out brains. Kanix wrinkled her nose in disgust, but the ungodly sight was not something she wasn't used to seeing at all. When Wist came to a full stop, the young mage slid off of the beast and walked solemnly over to the object. She lowered herself a little and stared at the human head, though was not able to identify who it happened to be. "I think this might be one of the Rune Knights," Kanix called to her job partner, straightening her posture again.

"I would say we're getting closer to whatever it is that had slaughtered off Samuel and his followers," she stated. "Though it looks like this guy's been dead for a few weeks not, I'm not sure why or what has been doing this."

@Takumi Yoshino. , 362 words total , counts as two posts

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 12:58 am