Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blood Moon Eden [PLOT] (Invited only)

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

In Progress Blood Moon Eden [PLOT] (Invited only)

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 30th April 2016, 5:22 am

Blood Moon Eden [PLOT] (Invited only) Latest?cb=20081229235510

In the city of Hargeon, the mage who'd take this request must head to the docks in order to meet a tall man, who wore a white polo shirt, a straw hat, some glasses, a pair of black pants and carrying a suitcase.

"Greetings... I go by the name of Michaelis Celius, I'm a traveling researcher from the Pergrande Kingdom, I'm sent here for the purpose of researching the demons of Galuna island here in Fiore. Now you maybe wondering why I am researching these demons but that's because the demons of Galuna island may become a key to a cure to one of our associates."

"You see wanted to know more, studying the powers of demon kind and what makes them "demons" unfortunately one of our associates took the risk of becoming a demon himself. Now according to an old book we found, we believe that acquiring a demon's essence from the Galuna island tribesman would prove to be the most important ingredient to synthesizing a cure for demonic inversion."

"I have hired you here for the purpose of aiding me capture one of Galuna Island's most powerful demons, I cannot do this alone as I cannot divert my attention to restraining the demon while I'm trying to extract some of its essence. The demon needs to be powerful or the cure will never work, will you help me? Of course this is going to be a dangerous job, I won't force you to take it but if you aren't I would like for you to refer me a suitable mage for the job."

Michaelis, no matter how calm his voice was, his words sounded like that of desperation. Demonic Inversion is no laughing manner and as soon as the weaker side is devoured completely, there's no returning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Blood Moon Eden [PLOT] (Invited only) Merry_10

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:42 pm