Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fairy Tail in the moonlight

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Fairy Tail in the moonlight Empty Fairy Tail in the moonlight

Post by Kit Kerrington 26th April 2016, 2:12 am

Job Info:

Apollo sighed as they traveled on a cart towards the village that Requested help. It was a sunny day as they traveled. Apollo looked at the job flier once requesting help with what they described as were wolfs. Apollo then looked across the cart at his guild mate Christine. She sat there not looking at Apollo or saying a word. Apollo didn't know if she wanted to be here or not but she was here now and they were on there way. Apollo then decided to break the silence if only for a moment. "hey thanks for coming with me on this job" He said giving a small smile at her. He didn't want there to be any tension between during the job and considering they were guild mates he did want that in general so he then rubbed his neck trying to think of more to say. He was at a loss for words he knew she wasn't much of a talker and she wasn't exactly always active at the guild hall so he wasn't sure what to do. He then looked at her remembering seeing how much she read in the corner of the guild hall when she was there. He then smiled a little more at her "Um do you know much about Lycan I have read about them to some degree but I was wondering what you knew about them." He said half wanting to talk but half curious about what she knew. The more information they had going in the better and Apollo was one that liked to be prepared if he could help it. As Apollo waited for her to respond hoping that she knew something more about there foe then before. As he waited he held out his hand. As he held out his hand a smaller screen no bigger then an tablet appeared, since they were on a train he didn't want to make anything huge since they had limited space. The screen looked like a solid Orange.gold color with a white Fairy Tail symbol on the back. He then proceeded to pulling up some data on Lycan's getting ready to add stuff if necessary. Apollo wasn't a hundred percent yet with his knew shielding magic but he was proficient enough at it to defiantly aid them in there end-ever. He then looked up at her smiling a little more hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable. He then simply waited her reaction would tell him far more then he could at this current time.
    modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1738

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fairy Tail in the moonlight Empty Re: Fairy Tail in the moonlight

Post by modesty 26th April 2016, 11:06 pm

The young girl was an emotional turmoil as she sat across the cart from the other Fairy Tail mage. Why had she tagged along for this mission? Christine had been perfectly find just sitting in a corner of the library and constantly reading, and nothing else. But Nadarr had come up to her, seemingly out of no where, and asked if the silent woman would tag along to help a village that had something major going on. In her surprise she had accepted the offer to go, but had been too scared afterward to cancel on the handsome man. What would she have said? The slayer had not wanted to insult him after saying yes!

The man spoke up as the cart traveled along, the woman looking at him with a slightly surprised look when his thank you broke the long running silence that they had kept until them. ”I..uh...no problem...” Unsure on what else to say, the anxious girl went back to looking down at the floor as she silently counted down from ten to slow her fast-beating heart. His voice came up again, this time the woman managing to do a normal turn of her head to listen to him ask about her knowledge on the Lycan; as it pertained to their job today. ”Well, the lycanthropy we're dealing with is one spread by an injury of one afflicted on one that is not. Those steeped in magic are fine, the curse not affecting them, but the average person with no magical training will find themselves very...uh...susceptible.” A blush went across her entire face as she finished the miniature speech, embarrassing herself with how nerdy she sounded as she suddenly began to spout information. It was only after she had said all of this that she would notice the man holding out a hand, a screen of the type used by archive magic users coming forth for him to use. Should she continue using her voice and say some more? Was he still listening? Maybe he had had enough of her already and she should just find a way out! Not like her family would be surprised, they knew she was a failure!

”Uh...we should also try not to kill any of them. There are ways to cure lycanthropy and I would rather not have the blood of anyone on my hands...not that I could hurt anyone if I tried...”

[402]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 27th April 2016, 12:31 am

As Apollo talked he saw her start to stress out as she agreed to talk. He didn't mean to upset her or anything he just simply needed to know what was going on. Then her voice cleared up and she started to talk again. As she spoke this time for this moment it was clear as she gave information to him. He typed as she talked recording all the data she had said even if it was already in the data base so they weren't missing any information on it. Though this time after she was done talking her face was beat red and you didn't have to be a doctor to know her heart was going a million miles an hour. Wanting to pat her shoulder but fearing she would freak out he simply smiled a little at her turning the screen towards her so she could read if she wanted "You were a great help actually I didn't know about some of that so you helped me fill in a lot of blanks" He said sincerely. He then heard the part about not killing them for they can be cured then she commented on how she was weak. Apollo then looked at her sighing a little then chuckled "Well lucky for you don't have to kill them since it is against the guilds rules to kill and as for you not being strong I know this might not mean a whole lot but possesing power magic like Heero's, or being able to fight like him isn't the be all end all at the end of the day to me there are two things that can win a fight first is a strong mind, which i know you have since i see you reading all the time, and second is the will to move forward and since your a Fairy Tail wizard i know you will do this, So chin up if i didn't think you could help I would have let you be" He smiled at her rubbing her neck knowing he was talking to much and didn't want this to feel like he was yelling at her or anything so he decided to change the subject back to the the job. "So you mentioned a cure would you know anything about that i didn't know they could be cured if not it's alright the data provided is good so far" he said looking out the window briefly they weren't terribly far from there stop So he looked back at her hoping his babbling before didn't upset her.
    modesty
    modesty

Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 28th April 2016, 2:56 am

Christine Shuer, the sister of one by the name of Aiyana Shuer, did not expect anyone to ever tell her that she was a great help; and that she had helped fill in blanks on something with information. Even as she blushed at the compliment, the man began to go on about how the guild of Fairy Tail had a rule against killing before changing the subject back to her. He went on to, basically, tell her that strength was not the deciding factor in a fight. It was the intelligence and the drive to win that made it work, according to Nadarr. He proceeded to also say that she had both, given she was in the guild and read books almost all the time. Unsure on what to say about it, becoming embarrassed even more that someone was talking directly about her and how she could do better than she thought about herself, the woman continued to keep turning redder even as she pursed her lips together in fear. Her body basically froze up until she heard another question come up, one asking about her mentioning of the cure and what they were.

”Uh...well...there is actually a few ways to cure the curse, or disease if you would rather not call if that. There's always the special mixture of herbs and roots, though the plants in question are not any I have seen before in these areas. For all I know they could be an extinct species of plant and that is why the lycanthropy is spreading so rapidly now.” Mind raced to remember all of the information she had read before, the girl slowly losing the blush as mind raced to find the memories involving more cures. ”And if we had some form of purification magic, or a cleansing magic for curses, we could simply use the spells of that magic to just reverse the magic causing it and revert them back to their original forms. Unfortunately, I have nothing of the sort; so that's out of the question too. But we could also find the source of the curse and stop it that way as well; whether object or beast. Taking out, or curing, the original source could have a chance of stopping it completely, or at least stall it long enough to find someone to purify those already affected.” Almost forgetting to breathe as she spoke, the Shuer family girl made a deep breath as she finished her sentence.

Hopefully, they would get to the place soon. Christine was feeling bad about all of her babbling, and it wouldn't get better with her constantly feeling like she was talking too much...

[445]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th April 2016, 1:43 pm

Apollo then typed in information about what she had to say about the cure looking at her every now and again, He could tell she was nervous but didn't know what to do so far it seemed no matter what he might have said to the girl it would only make her embarrassed or more nervous. With that Apollo finished putting in everything about the cure and then started to look up the plants, regrettably there were none in this area though they did exist. Apollo then smiled at rubbing his neck "thank you i didn't know there was more then one way of curing were wolfs" He said nodding at her as they got to there destination. Apollo then looked at the village and at her "It looks like we are here lets go" He said taking a step outside the carage they were driving in. As they stepped out Apollo looked upon the village curiously.

Apollo looked at the village from the outside there were large wooden log that towered the village as a barricade to keep any outside force out though it seems as if the logs have taken a beating. Then a guard called to them asking them what they wanted and why they were here. Apollo sighed a little rubbing his neck responding. "We are Wizards of Fairy Tail we are here to help you" He said the the gates started to open slowly and he looked at the town inside As they were told to go in. As they walked in the village inside looked vary small but people looked at them questionably. You could see people prepping for the up coming night and preparing swords and any other armaments. Then they were told to wait while they got the village elder.

Apollo nodded and he then looked at Christine since they had a spare moment hesitant to ask but it was better now then later. "Hey um Christine you mind if I analyze you magic it will take but a moment of your time and it will help me help you in a fight" he said calmly but with a smile looking at her curiously he wondered about the full extent of her magic prowess. He then continued and stated "It's alright if you'd rather not I'd understand" He said making it sound less like a demand and more like a request He didn't want her to feel nervous about this question but based on how she was so far he could tell the likelihood of that was vary slim.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 10th May 2016, 10:08 pm

Her blush turned a darker shade of red as he thanked her for the sharing of knowledge. It was not a big deal, he didn't have to thank her for it! The shy girl slowly stood up after the carriage stopped and he mentioned them arriving to their targeted location. The village they had come to had a large wall made of wooden logs all around them, most definitely for protection, and had a large gate that could be raised to allow entrance into the town; if someone from the inside so allowed it. It would not take long for a guard at those gates to notice them their, calling out to them to find out who they were and why they were here at this time. Fortunately for Christine, Nadarr seemed to be more than willing to be the one to answer for them. The simple twelve word sentence was more than enough to appease to the guardsman's paranoia and have him open the gate for the Fairy Tail duo to be granted access inside.

The people inside the gates all looked on worriedly at the couple even as they prepared for the next attack from the werewolves that were townsfolk like them. Places being boarded up, weapons being given out, people preparing food and water just in case they could not leave when they ran out. Some guards told them they would have to wait for the elder of the village to show up, something the young woman was fine with. The more time dealing with less people the better, in her opinion.

A hesitant sounding Nadarr asked a question, one that felt quite personal to her given how her magic had been learned, but it made sense to her after she thought about it. If he knew her magic he could easily use her spells to their advantage even has she struggled to keep herself safe at the same time. ”Uh...sure...I guess. I mean, all I can do is support you. But go ahead and analyze me...at my magic I mean!” A blush covered her face quickly as she looked away from Nadarr, not wanting to make eye contact or look in his direction as he analyzed her magic. It felt as if he would be checking her out, and all she wanted to do was completely, and utterly, disappear and stop existing at that mere thought.

[400]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 10th May 2016, 11:01 pm

Apollo sighed and nodded. He face was bright red and she was more nervous then before. The thought of her being this uneasy about this was unsettling to Apollo even though she gave me her go to for it. He sighed and then turned his head while he did it after all it wasn't a requirement for him to be looking. "Sorry if this make you uncomfortable and all but it won't take long.." He said while he scanned her looking away but as he scanned her something appeared on the screen that he thought was paticuallrely interesting but that wasn't important at the current moment. After a vary brief moment he finished scanning her he smiled and gave a nod. "All do see quick and painless" he wanted to add some joke at the end but now might not be the time and with the state she was in she might not like it very much. Regardless he then turned to see the village elder approaching and Apollo looked at her and nodded "I'll do the talking if you would like" he said taking a step forward to meet the man in his place.

As Apollo walked up He waved at the village elder and gave a nod. The village elder glared at him looking him up and down then doing the same to Christen. It was a long silence however eventually it finally broke with the elder speaking. "W-Who are you youngsters..why are you here..." he asked skeptically. Apollo then spoke up "We are the wizards from Fairy Tail and we came to stop the werewolf's tonight.." Then The elders eyes shot open and he dropped to his knees in a begging tone almost came out of his mouth. "oh thank the lord you cam we are in dire need of your help!" He cried out. Apollo looked at Christen and then sighed rubbing his neck, he had no idea they were this bad already he then held his hand out helping him up. ]"come on get up we are here to help." He said then he helped him up. The village elder nodded. Yes of course please follow me to my home and I will explain everything" He said walking off. Apollo nodded and looked at Christine and gave a small smile "come on lets go" he saind in a calm manner hoping she was doing okay with all of this.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 15th May 2016, 11:01 pm

The man that would be analyzing her magic would give Christine some apologetic words before telling the useless woman that it would not take long at all to get the analysis complete. What seemed like a lifetime, though only a few moments of time, the man that had dragged her into a job was telling her that he was done. Quick and painless was the last thing she would call it, but at least it was over now! He knew her useless magic and how she could do no harm on her own with it. Add that on top of being physically weak, such a disgrace for a demon slayer(!), and she was literally useless if she ever had to fight someone with no help.

As she thought about something to say a man started to approach them, a man whom appeared to be in charge of the place, and the Fairy Tail mage said he would do all the talking if she was okay with it. ”I...uh...I do not mind if you do the talking at all.” That sentence was all the woman got out before the village elder was upon them and glaring at the two. All thoughts melted away as the young woman looked away from the intense gaze even as she turned red. A skeptical sounding voice would ask who they were and why they were here, a question that would surely be on the minds of all that could see them, before Nadarr answered the question quickly and the elder reacted almost instantly in a way that surprised the girl. Getting on his knees the man began to thank them in a begging tone for showing up and letting them know just how much they needed the help.

Nadarr helped him up before the man offered to take them home so he could explain everything. The useless one would find her guild mate smiling lightly at her as he said calmly that they should go and follow the man so they could hear all about what was happening so they could succeed in the mission. A simple nod of her head would be her only response as she slowly followed the two men to their destination, one hundred percent unsure about everything as they walked. Would she survive this night? Would she be any help to this village? She doubted it, but she had to at least try not to disappoint them too much today.

[410]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th May 2016, 1:48 pm

Apollo sighed As they walked into the chiefs home. while it was nothing particularly fancy or spectacular or very fancy for that matter it was a vary plain house like all the others around it the only difference with it were there were stone columns outside made of a little nicer of material. Apollo then walked in and looked back a Christine who was still nervous but Apollo understood completely. He then looked at the chief who offered them both a seat on his couch. Apollo simply sat nodding and looked around the room and then looked back towards the chieftain as he began to speak to the two Fairy Tail mages before him. He coughed a little looking around at them then he sighed a heavy sigh. Apollo could tell he was having a hard time finding the words to explain the problem. Apollo then sighed and looked at him "Start from the begaining take your time" He said to try to ease his nerves a little more. Then the elder just nodded at them both and took a deep breath. "Well this tale starts a long time ago...." he said trailing off as Apollo listened to get all the details

He then began to speak. "Long ago our village was attacked by these Werewolfs, it was a brutal day we were attacked they killed some of our people but we managed to end them off to an extent, The survivors the ones that were bitten turned into those monsters and they attack us turning more of into monsters and killing more of us each year. we are almost at the point where we won't make it this year. we can barly fight them we know they aren't in control this time of year and they are still out kin we just want them back and to save our village but it is looking like we can't have both so we beg you please solve this for us and protect our village from these werewolfs." he said with a slight tone of begging but also a tint of hope since we were already there and agreed to help. Apollo rub his neck over his guild mark and gave a small sigh. He didn't know what they needed to do to stop them he then looked at Chrstine and then at the elder he gave a nod and stood up. "come on Chrstine we got some work to do..," Apollo said nodding as he started to walk out of the elders house.

WC:423
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 18th May 2016, 10:59 pm

The chief’s home was as bare as Christine's room was at any time of the year. There was nothing fancy and it had what was necessary and efficient to have in one's place of living. When offered to sit, the awkward woman waited for Nadarr to do so first. Only after making sure he was situated did she make sure to sit on the complete opposite side from him on the couch, making sure the maximum space possible was there. Nadarr asked the village leader to speak, which brought along a decently long story that involved blood, death, curses, and a worry that none of them would survive the night if it continued unchecked as it had thus far. It was a terrible thing to hear, and it was great that Nadarr wished to stop it, but how could one such as her hope to make a dent in something so major such as this? So many had been cursed, or died, and she had no way of reversing any of it. The best she could do was sit in the back and hope she could support Nadarr enough to let him live through doing all the work himself. If she could not due that she would be dead as well, a sad image to be sure.

It seemed that in her thoughts the story had finished, the words from her guild mate's mouth startling her back to reality as she jumped slightly before quickly standing up to face him. ”Y~yeah, let's go and get this done...” The words were not said with much enthusiasm or excitement. At best the words were mixed with enough worry to bring down almost any high spirits that one had around her. The woman would slowly follow the Fairy Tail archive user as he led them out of the elder's house and back out into the streets.

In the distance a long, strange sounding, howl could be heard that made her entire body shake in fear for a few moments. Eyes squeezed shut as she thought about the terrible fate of the one that would be caught by one of the creatures without having a chance to fight back. The lycan curse was a terrible one! Unable to stop yourself from hurting and killing anything that moved or looked like prey was something Christine Shuer could never live with. If something like that happened to her she would make sure she never saw another day alive.

[412]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th May 2016, 11:16 pm

Apollo looked around the town as they left and shook his head. most the people who where going to fight were not fighters to any degree they were just scared villagers who didn't know what they were going to do. Apollo and Christine were both support type mages the only difference was that Apollo had some offensive based spells but they still weren't anything amazing special. Apollo had to think of a way to calm the village and Christine for that matter, he could tall she was nervous about this and he had to make sure she stayed safe at the very least. He then stopped in the middle of the village and shook his head. he then pulled up a map of the surrounding area looking at it carefully ten looked back at Christine. for a moment then gave a sigh it wasn't the best situation he has ever been if but if he could fight a hoard of vampires he could certainly protect this town.

He then promoted himself to Bishop and looked at Christen. He gave a small smile at her and looked at her. "Hey Christine i need your thoughts, I see your reading all the time so i know you can help with this for the time being." He said pulling up a screen of the outside of the town and it perimeter. "He then drew some lines around the outside and looked at her. I was thinking about this but what if we spend some time setting up some traps and such outside the walls. It cam to me we don't necessarily have to beat them we have to hold them off till midnight. he said after midnight they uselessly retreat if we can hold them off we can then track them and find the villagers and maybe help them them, I know it's a long shot but that is what i think the best coarse of action is." HE said showing her the screen again. Apollo was well versed in battle stargatges having read most the books in the Library but this would hopfully solve the town and some of Christens morale issues. "The way i see it we can surprise then if we can make a few log trps and spike traps along the grown with sharp metals and wood the slower they are moving the easier this will be..." he said drawing more lines waiting for her thoughts. Apollo's moods have now switched and he was more like a guild leader now just wanting to make sire everyone came out safe.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 1st June 2016, 12:37 am

Christine's feelings of uneasiness continued to grow as she watched everyone around her prepare for the attack of the werewolves. If she wasn't so weak she would simply help out by picking up tools and helping barricade the doors and windows. But no, he body was as useful as a bunch of twigs. She had next to no muscle mass, all she was was skin and bone! The younger of the Shuer siblings would follow Nadarr until they arrived at the center of the village. Upon arrival the Fairy Tail mage would be called by name by the one that had asked her to tag along, asking for her her thoughts on something before pulling up a screen that showed a map of the village. He drew lines around the outside, around the perimeter of the village, and began going on about his plans for the night.

His idea was a good one, especially when the two had very slim amounts of offensive capability combined, and revolved around them getting traps set up to slow the werewolves down and try to hold them off until after midnight, when they retreated back to their caves or dens to regroup and restore themselves for their next attack on the village; or take the lives of those they captured if they so chose. ”W~well, if we make sure to set more of the traps in the most likely places for them to enter, such as the main door and any of the lower parts of the outer walls. That way they end up taking more injuries trying to get in the easy way that they may even give up on trying and just retreat because of that. Unless these werewolves are mindless, then our attempts of slowing them down may just be a useless endeavor no matter what we try.” Her words were not ones of sunshine and rainbow, they rarely were when it involved any kind of danger to those around her.

She really hoped that she was wrong however, and that the plans this man was making would be exactly what needed to be done. If not they would be in for the fight of their lives, and they might not make it out if it ended up relying on her to do something. A gulp would be heard as she swallowed hard out of nervousness. Soon this night would be over and she could hide under the covers and read a book with a flashlight.

[415]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 5th June 2016, 11:38 pm

Apollo after confirming the plan with Christine smiled at her a little more patting her shoulder as he looked at her she seemed uneasy and well Apollo couldn't blame her in the slightest. The odds were stacked against them heavily in this fight tonight. But All Apollo could do was make sure she stayed safe. "Come one lest get to work we got a bit of work a head of us Christine" He would say walking towards. He would smile. As they walked a few towns folk came over to them slowly. "Apollo looked at them all as they looked at them. then finally one spoke up. "We want to help a few of us over heard your plan if we can help let us know." He said as the town folk cheered behind him. Apollo adjusted his tie looking at the town folk giving a small sigh. Somehow they were promoted to commander and chief in an instant or her felt he was since He figured Christine wanted less attention. Apollo looked at Christine and then at them as he nodded "yeah alright lets get to work."

Apollo then started giving out orders to people pointing to different points, He told them pulling up diagrams on his screen how to make spikes on the ground and barricades made of branches and trees telling them the objective is to limit there movement if he could slow them down and manipulate there movement it would make it go a lot smoother. He then looked at Christine then back at the gate. The walls were high enough they couldn't just jump it they'd have to climp over it though the gate was still there weakest point. "hey Christine i just got a crazy thought.... it's a gamble and a hunch but if we left the gat open i wanna bet they'd run to it first forcing them threw a narrow slot if we line that area with spikes in the dirt as well i think it be easier then we can set up a rock or log trap there" he pointed to two guard stands by the gate. "As a fallout plan what do you think?" he said sounding confident in his thoughts as he drew more diagrams and calculations on his screen before looking at her again he didn't want to do anything without her call after all.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 6th June 2016, 8:54 pm

It seemed the pats on her shoulder were meant to be something of comfort, something to ease the sense of uneasiness that she seemed to have at all times. If only it worked, if only the pat was as reassuring as it was meant to be! Her entire life she had been looked down upon, been called useless. Hell, she had had a demon slaying lacrima forced into her and she still was unable to do damage to others. Christine's life was one of shame and disappointment, one day it could change; though that day felt like it was a lifetime away. All she could do was keep existing, even if it felt wrong to do so, as she knew the future would hold something good for her; fate knew what she was doing, as did karma. Words from Nadarr would bring her back to the current situation, planning out for the attack of the werewolves. ”Y~yeah! Let's get to work so we can succeed in this and go back to the guild!” Her own words embarrassed her a bit, she had gotten a bit too much of her nervousness in and made it sound way too cheery for how she actually felt. It felt, and sounded, faked and forced out.

The woman would follow silently behind Nadarr after her small failure of speaking, not wanting to do so again, and only spoke up again when the guild member of the same guild spoke to her with another idea. It was to open up the main gate, force the crazed werewolves to run to what they thought was an easy entrance and then spring a multitude of traps on them to keep them from actually succeeding. ”Well, it would work. But we should have others there watching with us that are able to fight; since if we do that it will end in a fight with the ones that do get passed all the traps; or crawl their way out of them. Even then, we need to make sure others patrol the town and make sure some don't try to climb the walls of the town and try to sneak in behind the main guard here.” Words would be quickly said, barely any breathing made in between sentences, before she stopped and grew silent again as Nadarr processed everything she had said. Would he agree with her? Or would he find her worry a bad thing and disregard? She expected the latter, though maybe this man would surprise her.

[419]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 6th June 2016, 9:21 pm

Apollo needed looking at her as she spoke a million words a minute to him and then he siad looking at her shaking his head a little while she didn't even take a breath while she talked to him which concerned him a little but he smiled and chuckled. "yeah I agree with that we should station some gaurds on the inside and on the walls go thinking..." he would say then call some people to set up giving them a screen of his so they would know what to do. He then turned to Christine and started to walk away from the gate motioning for her to follow him. As he walked he went to somewhere more private in the town and looked at her. As he stopped he leaned against the wall looking at her a little. "Christine i don't mean to sound rude but is something wrong you seem so tense" He said looking at her. She has been super tense nervous and quiet this whole time and even before he asked her for this job she has always been like this. He then looked at her again trying not to make her uncomfortable anymore then she already was right then and tehre.

Apollo looked at her wanting to help her though this since he rembers being this way himself he didn't want her to change how she was or how she was acting or anything like that but he wanted to know why. He then rubbed his guild mark. "I want to know what is bothering you so much if you don't mind I won't force you to tell me and if you don't want to talk that's fine but I want to help you through this...If you...if your like this on the battle field tonight you'll be in danger..i won't loss anymore family so please let me help you please..." He said looking at her smiling sounding very genuine with his concern. a little but the the mention of him losing family brought a sharp pain for a brie second that to the naked eye wouldn't see it but to someone who knows inner pain it couldn't be more obviouse.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 7th June 2016, 1:40 am

What a relief! He had agreed with her opinion, one she had not even been one hundred percent sure of, and did the ordering around to get people to follow through with the plans. After that he would wave for the modest girl to follow him as they walked away to a more private area of the town; one where there seemed to be no one around to hear or see them. Once there the young man with her would lean against a wall before beginning to speak. Her eyes would look straight down at her feet, head bowed in embaressment that he had noticed how tense she had been this entire time. If he was worried about making her any more uncomfortable, there was nothing for him to worry about. She had been at the bottom tier of comfortable since they had left for this job and found out what they would be doing. The man continued talking, bringing up that he wanted to help, and that she could be hurt if she remained this tense while in battle; as well as mentioning prior losses of his own if she understood what he meant by his phrasing.

”I...I just get nervous when anything is expected of me. It's how I have always been. I'm physically weak, I can't even lift a weapon to defend myself because of it. When my parents forced this demon slayer magic on me we even found out I can do no harm with magic as well; only help others and act as the support wherever I am. My life's story is being cooped up in the house, by myself, and avoiding people so that I don't disappoint them either. I'm just scared, scared to do anything. I'm weak, I can't do anything by myself on jobs, I couldn't even defend myself against a single attacker without someone there to take them out for me.” Fists would ball up, turning red and then white as she continued putting pressure into the empty handed squeeze, as she grew frustrated at herself. ”Sorry, I didn't mean to put all of that on you...Le~Let's just move on with this job, then we can go home and you won't have to worry about me getting in your way anymore...” The embaressment only grew as she stood there. She had gotten so tense and nervous that the young mage had given the other mage a short version of her pathetic life in an attempt to calm herself down. Hopefully he wouldn't just ditch her now and go home.

[428]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 7th June 2016, 1:59 am

Apollo listened to her and finally understood her now why she was scared why she was the way she was not only was magic forced upon her but it wasn't that she couldn't defend herself it's that she physical couldn't even if she tried and Apollo brought her into danger. He sighed a little looking at her then stood up from the wall as she Apologized for telling him all that then she said they should move on so they could go home and basically never bother him again. I'm sorry it was forced on you I really am" he would say knowing it must have been hard for her growing up and harder to join a guild at all. then he touched her shoulder. "Okay christian i'm going to level with you okay if i didn't think you'd be helpful or we could do this we'd be gone already and your and your not in my way here okay i can't do this alone i really can't i need help i don't care if you can't fight or not The fact is you are here and as long as you are i know we can do this okay" He said thinking for a moment.

He sighed looking at her and then pulled something out of his pocket. It was a silver pocket watch with doves on it He clicked it open looking at the time the top engraved the name Eliza. He then clicked it shut shaking his head. He then held out his hand "I need you to hold onto this since i'm fighting i don't want this broken it is very important to me probably the most valuable this i own so take care of it till we are heading home okay, please help me do this" He said holding it out with a obvious look of he won't take no for a answer. He wanted her to know how much he trusted her ability to be her and insurance how safe she would be. He then waited for her to take it. "I you want to you may ask me a question since I asked you a rather personal one...if not we can move on." he said wanting to make it it even but understanding if she didn't want to.
    modesty
    modesty

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by modesty 8th June 2016, 1:58 am

He did not need to apologize. It was her fault for everything thus far, and he had done nothing wrong but worry about her own personal issues affecting her actions; which was true. He then went on talking, using reassuring words about how he would not have brought her along if he did not feel she would have been useful for this he would not have brought her along in the first place. The woman would not say anything in response to it, the man sighing as a hand reached into his pocket to get something out of it. The object turned out to be a silver pocket watch, doves adorning its surface, and as he opened the object it would show the name of 'Eliza' engraved into the top. The hand holding it was extended to the uncertain girl as he explained that he wanted her to hold onto it while they were in combat, so the item would not be broken as he would be the one closer to the werewolves once they started to hold them off. ”I...I'll do my best. I don't want to ruin your opinions of me any more than I already have!” The woman slowly took the personal item and lightly placed it in one of the small pockets of her pants; they never seemed to be big enough to hold much else anyway.

After pocketing the pocket watch, Nadarr would tell her that she could ask him a personal question since he had done the same. There was not one she really wanted to ask, but she did not want to act like she was simply uncaring about it! Her worry about being awkward about it was stopped when the sound of multiple howls were made, close than the ones they had heard before and made Christine jump before she began stammering words out. ”M~maybe we should hurry on with the defense making before the beasts get here while we're unprepared! I would rather not get eaten while we hold conversation.” The words were shaky at best, fear creeping into her mind as she began looking around at all those around her. No one looked completely sure of themselves, but they all were most definitely ready to protect themselves as best they could. That was good, as she was going to have to rely on them to keep her own self alive as she did her best to do so in kind with her purely supportive magic.

[415]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 9th June 2016, 11:30 pm

Apollo sighed and simply shook his head talking further wouldn't help he set the piece's on his board up now they had to fall into place.  He then simply nodded looking at her "Fine lets go get  up those Defence's but i'm here if your need me..."  He started to walk away from her then he stooped looking back at her "you said you were a burden now three or so times today ...do me a favor and stop with that okay"  he said seriously then turned heading back towards the town.  While worried that would make her more timid she was needed here more then she knew and if they were to have any success they needed to work together,  But now it was on her.  As he heard him follow he saw the whole town was making the traps he layed out and gave them which was good they were actually going above and beyond what he said to do,  guess living is a big motivator.  He then started to help with the rock trap using his free form shield Technique to move the rocks around

He looked back at Christine and then called out to her "Do me a favor go out and make sure the barricades are set up right for me"  he called out making a shield above the spikes in the ground so she could walk. She knew what needed to be done and she knew what Apollo wanted done s she should be able to do this for him.  He then focused on the rocks again while keeping the path he had made up for her stable.  This wasn't the first time Apollo had to multi task like this and he was very proficient.    he then promoted himself to Queen again feeling his power raising again he needed to be on point tonight that meant preping himself for the coming battle making sure the King was  for the fight .  He would then put checkmate away and continue working thinking about the rest of the night wanting it to go smoothly if it could even do that.  Christine was afraid and so was Apollo to be honest but he couldn't show that fear otherwise who would everyone look to for moral,  it was already low and he couldn't afford to have it go any lower for that he stayed strong.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:11 am