Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff

Post by King Elyx 21st May 2016, 3:22 pm

The first statement sent a flicker of hope through him, enabling a little bit only, but still that flicker was there. It could be a spark, and that spark could set a flame. And... Then he said he had no choice but to go with it even if he did not want to believe it. There went any hope, back to square one. Elyx would relax as he realized it was too good to be true to believe it was possible to manipulate emotions with just words alone at this point. He was persistent, but there was a point where even he had to give up. Deniel was right, it was hard to comprehend what he was trying to say. Did he or did he not go with Destiny or fate. At one moment he might say no, but then something vague that sounds like it was countering the previous answer that he had. The most I have for you is a Slayer. Sky God Slayer. Other than that, I guess I have nothing that allows me to see through the eyes of a Devil or a Deity. He'd admit, not trying to refute any further. There was nothing else to say if he did not know anything, it was not like he knew every single detail of a Lerale mage and their lifestyle. Especially one that had been rebelling against their home for three years while the former home would send assassin's out for their lives, firing at him with the Existence Cannon, and all of that stuff. There were two sides to two different stories, one was enough as it is, and why should he try to get involved in another? And if they just so happened to come in collision in the middle of it, well, that was unfortunate.

I'm not going to say I will see through your eyes. Nor do I care to say I envy your race, whatever this Nephalem species is. Elyx would state before listening to Diablo's explanation, of course it being much less vague. This man was able to clarify things quite easily, maybe he should go into being a novelist if he ever found a way to come back to life. I'm not going to say which is better. I like the support of others in my opinion, they have brought me up while I was down. And I have been down plenty of times. If you can't control it, just try to make the best of it, whatever that is. As for me, I'm going to enjoy life to the fullest rather than think of it in a dim light. He'd explain, placing his hands over each other to cross them, neutral facial expression still equipped. Funny how he was the one saying it rather than Ignite. She'd normally call him a buzzkill for not doing stupid things, but at least he could understand her. I'm just a human though, my vision is limited to the other worlds. Who am I to say what one should do with life, I'm just speaking through my own experiences.

76/80
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff - Page 4 Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff

Post by Decayuss 21st May 2016, 4:42 pm

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    "You are not alone..." Arianna finally spoke up in reference to Elyx's final words. Now it was time for the woman, and the mother, to give her words of advice. Just as she did before. "Regardless of human, monster, angel, demon, whatever... all of our visions are limited to ourselves. Just like mine was limited, and because of that... it caused so much pain. All we can hope to do is see past our boundaries and try and look into others. Only then will people truly understand each other." It was well said by her, admittedly by both Deniel and Diabolos. The two of them were always confined to their own stubbornness and pride most of the time, though they did have very complex thoughts. Arianna, on the other hand, was quite selfless. And because of that, she was able to think the way she did. "I always did wonder how other races and beings saw things...saw the world. I wondered many things, and went into it all. Though out of all of them, I do say the Nephalem are the most fascinating race I have encountered... humans are there of course, but... I used to be one. Can't say it was 'encountered'."

A little tired of all of the morality talk, Deniel decided to give his closing statements of it all. He had no idea why he even stuck around for so long, anyway. The job was considered done, and he could have just left right then and there. Instead... he didn't really know when or how it went this way. "Well...now at least you understand. I may look and act like I'm human, but I'm not. I'm a Nephalem. There's things I can have, and things I can't. And, well.... I guess that's just the way it is." The easiest way out of the Mystic Tower was the large hole he created. So after a few minutes of standing around not doing much, he started to approach the enormous hole he made in the building with just one cut. They were only on the second floor, and his body could survive the drop...but he wasn't quite ready to go yet. His approach did make it clear that sooner or later he needed to get on with other business.

"Still, not all that bad... You and I both know a lot of power is nice to have. And aside from that, I'm a free man. No one to tell me where to go or what to do. I guess my Destiny is my own...if that garbage even exists. And hey, maybe it's not all certainly meant to be. If I can take control of myself, I can take control of what happens to me and when it does. So if things are predetermined for me, then... they can go to Hell. Though this doesn't include what we just talked about, of course. That stuff, well...maybe it'll never change." Arianna and Diabolos both had enough of what they wanted to say and hear. So the two of them emerged right back into Deniel's body, gone from sight. And now it was just him, Elyx, and Ignite in the room. Though not for long.
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff - Page 4 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 21st May 2016, 5:00 pm

Arianna would give him a little bit of peace of mind for him, saying that he was not the only one who had limited vision. It could be applied to everyone in existence, there was no such thing as a multiple being person. Maybe if there were omniscient beings, they could know what others see, but they don't actually experience through the eyes of those who are mortals. Oh well. It is a shame. Everyone is born selfish, though this can be minimized, I doubt there is a way they will be able to realize that. I guess we will always have boundaries, maybe that was just the way that life is supposed to be. At least we can die, or disappear knowing that we are able to see this while the blind can't. Elyx would explain. A sad truth, the world to come as one and try to understand each other could never happen. Even if it did, it probably would not be for the best. It would be an attempt, but like hell would it do anyone any good. What happens when supplies are short? What happens when some people want more wealth? There was nothing that they can do but turn on each other. Life is like that. You get what you get, not what you earn. Well, if we can't change things in life, lets embrace it. Kind of like saying we are not going down and out without a fight. The Sky Slayer would explain, a smile now placed on his face. It was a way of life, being able to deal with what you had. It was probably what Deniel had to be dealing with his whole life, taking crap and fighting. Not the happiest ending, but at least he was not a coward. As far as he knew, he did not try to end his life and take the shameful way out, but tried to make the best out of it. If one like that could take so much mental and possibly physical damage, then what excuse did anyone else have to do otherwise?

Elyx! I'm bored! Lets go home now, I'm hungry! Ignite would abruptly cut through the conversation like she did the story. Oh well, she was right. The job was done. They were going to have to write a letter to the client and mail it, the jewels did not come instantly in this job, and they could use the extra rent money. Elyx would chuckle a bit, not even acknowledging her as he would then say the classic quote he normally told an ally whenever he had to depart from them. He'd place his pointer and middle finger together, tapping them against his own head before flicking it forward a little bit. Seems like this is where we are going to have to depart, God of Ishval. Son of the Angel and the Devil. Deniel. Formality, addressing titles like that without any real reason to. It was a bad habit, but whom would it hurt?

78/80
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Decayuss 21st May 2016, 5:26 pm

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    At least he wasn't the only one that knew it was finally time for them to be going. They spent a lot of extra time just talking there, but there wasn't much harm in that. In fact, he found it quite interesting to get to know a fellow Wizard Saint. Heero and Zack were the only ones he knew, but even then there wasn't a whole lot he could say about them. To talk with another one the way he did with Elyx was, well...a rare opportunity. And now that it was over, it was high time he could get on with things. Out of all the things that Elyx referred Deniel as, there was only one of them he preferred. "Hahah...please. Just call me Deniel. That's all I need." He turned his back to the opening in the Mystic Tower, and towards Elyx. All he did was shrug, and let himself drop right down by falling backwards. There wasn't the sound of anything hitting the ground below, though. All there was in his wake was a bright blue light, a mysterious glow. In the glow's wake, a figure clad in elegant white and black armor arose. On his back were two 'synthetic' wings composed of Energy rather than feathers, and were held on to by long metal strips. Obviously it was Deniel, but there wasn't any skin visible underneath all of that armor. Even on his helmet, his eyes were covered by a pair of golden lenses.

The White Angel briefly stared into the Mystic Tower, and returned the salute that Elyx had given it earlier just before he dropped. Then the angel clenched both of its fists, and turned itself away. One moment he was there, and the next moment he was gone, leaving behind him a trail of bright blue energy that very shortly vanished. And then a moment later, he was completely gone from sight. There wasn't really telling where he went or where he was going, but there wasn't any following him either. In his flight, the White Angel briefly closed his eyes underneath his helmet, with the lenses mimicking the action by sealing themselves shut. "Where to next, Deniel?" Nidhogg did not speak a single word in the long conversation Deniel had with Elyx and his partner and his parents. He left the talking up to those people, and instead just fell asleep himself. Now that he and Deniel were back out on the open sky, the least he could do was find out where he was going. Deniel didn't really know where, but an answer very shortly came to him, and he turned directions from East to North-north-West. "Let's go visit Rose Garden and have some fun. I think after a job of killing another version of me... a break is well-deserved. I'll go to Era for the reward later." He slowed down his flying speed just a little bit so he could catch a better glimpse at the landscape below him of Fiore. He always loved looking at it; it was a truly beautiful country.
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Mystical Towers and that stuff - Page 4 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 21st May 2016, 5:41 pm

With that, he was told to just call him Deniel. That was fine by him, not a word to respond, just a smile before the God of Ishval, wait, no, Denial would fall back into the giant gap created. It looked like it was done on purpose, so no attempt would be made to try to save him. Like a fall would kill someone like that. It was time they got home, and it was a good thing that they were able to teleport home. It was a quick way out of here, plenty of time would be given to Ignite to recover. He'd put his right hand inside of the pouch on the side located on his hip. Pulling out a key, he'd bring out the one that had the Chronicle Commander. There were some things he had to talk to Ven about, there was no way he could forget about her involvement. There seemed to be a suspicion on her. It does not matter to him, they proved with this conversation that nothing can be changed about the past, but the present was what mattered. Ven had been nice and they even had a team, something like that would not separate them from each other. He'd swing the key up into the air, ready to open the gate with the chant. I open the gate of the Chronicle Commander. Come forth, Yuni! He'd order as he sliced the key down, a little doorbell sound being made as a circle of magic had been revealed. The hooded Celestial Spirit with snowy white hair would reveal herself, her shy facial expression showing her nature to anyone with simply a look on her face. However, she was more than willing to help Elyx out, since he did not abuse the contract and only summon her for whenever she was needed for a few seconds.

Yes Elyx? She would ask him, her left palm placed on his mind, knowing exactly what was expected from her since no enemies were around. The Sky Slayer would answer. We need to return back to the house, we have finished the job. I need to write a letter to the client. He'd explain before a warm feeling would transfer onto his head. It was a nice feeling, despite having all of his memories being accessed by the Celestial Spirit. She needed to find a memory of his home, and from his scattered mind, she normally found the locations rather quickly. And once she did, the three of their bodies would disappear from the scene. They were traveling through the Celestial Spirit world with the permission of Yuni. Within a couple of seconds, they were back at the house in the room, both Elyx and Ignite. Yuni returned back to the Celestial Spirit world, no longer needing to stay. Ignite would not hesitate to go down the stairs to eat. As for Elyx, he had a letter to write, and a new entry for his journal. The Chronicle of the Nephalem.

80/80

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:39 am