Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Potato

Somebody

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Potato Empty Potato

Post by Somebody 30th March 2016, 10:49 pm

The Cosplay Cafe

It was a sunny, and slightly hot day, in the capital or rather the place that everyone insisted  on calling the capital. Aurora always found it so strange that this capital seemed devoid of anything... important, or anything important protecting it. To her it was the same as putting all of one's special files on their desktop rather than into a hidden folder, people would easily discover them. The Rune knights weren't here, which meant that this place probably didn't have any kind of good donut shops, since you know the cops weren't located here, and it didn't hold the magical council, supposedly the rulers of the place, or was that the king? Oh right there was a king or something ruling this place, yeah he was located here, right? That made the capital part make sense though leaving him in a place with little to no security of fame, she admired these people and their cockiness already.

Wandering about the capital, trying to figure out what the point of this place was almost made her severly "late" to the most glorious of job postings, and something which secretly fulfilled a small life long dream, working at a cosplay cafe. She had always wished to dive straight into the abyss that was the serving of customers within such a place, the rush of all the weird outfits, the sheer satisfaction of wearing possible kitty ears, what could she say, she was a bit of a weirdo. Still other people's opinions didn't matter to her and she wouldn't let them get in the way of her fun or anything she did at all. After all, if Aurora cared about people's opinions then she wouldn't wear the outfits that she did, or would, at least, try to make them more fashionably acceptable, spring colors instead of winter colors most likely. Speaking of outfits, she wondered it is that she would wear, it would have to be something to deal with a fetish, but she didn't want to go too deep or else it would be creepy, perhaps she would ask if they had kitty ears, and possibly a maid outfit, just so she could double up and look more "professional" in case some kids came in. It was at this moment that a thought occurred to her...

What was Xazi going to wear?

That girl was strange, Aurora couldn't explain it, but her attitude was colder than Aurora's name, which was already pretty cold sounding. She just didn't seem to care about anything, and always seemed too cynical of Aurora's upbeat attitude, couldn't Xazi just enjoy life, and take the scenic route. Well thankfully for the both of them, Aurora's scenic route only took her a few extra minutes, so she was still "on time" for the most part, at least, enough to where customers hadn't started entering the establishment. With a spring in her step, she innocently pleaded to the manager that she had tried to help people along the way, to which he didn't pay any mind and told her to get changed, out of her attire. She wondered why he said that it wasn't kid friendly, but whatever, she would find something friendly for everyone.

Entering the changing room, she looked around only to spot Xazi sitting on a bench, doing what she always liked to do, read. Aurora didn't read often, mostly just a few oddball "articles" here and there, but really nothing like Xazi always read, they were so fancy and long and didn't involve clicking anything or getting multi kills. more importantly, what she was dressed in was, most odd.

"Hey there Xazi, what's up with the get-up, and whatcha reading this time? It's not that book about the caterpillar again is it?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The Ancients
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Potato Empty Re: Potato

Post by Xazinay 30th March 2016, 11:16 pm

What brought the two together would undoubtedly raise questions amongst many, a story that wouldn’t be told for some time or at least not in the immediate future. Xazinay saw little reason to appease such a curiosity after all, and in some ways she admittedly couldn’t describe it to someone else either anyways. The happy-go-lucky attitude of Aurora contrasted her “colder” exterior after all, the woman seeing little reason to wear her emotions on her sleeves, though she never tried to remember the last time she could laugh so freely. Life had been far too busy as of late to delve into silly human antics. However there remained an issue that peeved her a little even as she continued to read the little paperback novel.

Her partner was late.

Aurora’s lackadaisical attitude towards being on time twinged something inside the dark haired woman, a minor annoyance, but one nevertheless. They were here to do a job, one that she suggested and raved about no less, and yet here the protector of the Grand Library sat, in a rather odd costume within a costume, reading, and waiting for that same woman. ’I would imagine that in all her excitement she would’ve beaten me here, but I’ve been wrong before.’ Given how it’d been a mere hypothesis over a proven conclusion she remained relatively passive aside for that minor point of contention.

Finally the woman of the hour appeared, ready to get started after a small outfit swap as this place retained some rather odd dress code standards compared to most cafes. Honestly Xazinay didn’t understand it, figuring that perhaps through experience she might be able to gleam some sort of growing comprehension behind the purpose of this establishment…but that also remained to be seen. Her eyes continued to gloss over line after line of font, a page turning easily as she continued to soak in the paragraphs and proclaimed:

”You’re late.”

Finishing the page as it marked the end of the chapter she closed the small book and allowed it to vanish back to its home in the all-important library of the Ancients. Not that they’d particularly care about a trashy romance novel, but it helped perceive the passing of time faster. ”As towards the outfit: the owner suggested it. I spoke only a little with him and he deemed it…”perfect” somehow. I haven’t yet discerned why.” Standing up, the full glory of the nun outfit could be had with how the long skirt covered everything, sleeves hiding her arms and the headdress holding back her hair. The only part of her that remained to be the same woman Aurora knew and partnered up with was the bored looking face armed with a pair of glasses. Perhaps the owner had been right? If she looked in a mirror then she matched the visage well enough, though she still couldn’t understand the secondary costume, but the woman never undressed a nun before so they might very well share the getup entirely and then she matched “canon” as Aurora might state.

”And no, though I suspect the Caterpillar story would be a better read. The prose of it certainly outmatches this book. Surely the difference in size and cover would’ve given it away? And the odd…embracing couple on the front…I’m not sure why they like using such pictures. My guess is they want to portray a sort of “character” for the reader to become, yet at the same time I feel it puts one off a little as my mind never pictures the same people…then again I’ve grown bored of some romance novels and find it more entertaining to perhaps pair a hydralisk with a Dalmation love interest if the book proves truly tiring. I prefer the romance novels without people on the covers, at least they allow for a more personalized mental image than these modified humans. Have you decided what your “persona” for this job will be?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 31st March 2016, 12:33 am

Well, this was a bit of a shocker, well only a half shocker. Xazi called Aurora out for being late, which granted... Aurora had already mentally prepared for before entering the room. She would have to be a fool not to prepare for a tongue lashing as soon as she popped her head into Xazi's view though the word abuse was a bit more subdued than Aurora was accustomed too... instead, the shocker came from Xazi's own displeasure in the book she was reading, quite odd. Normally Xazi was fond of all sorts of books, but this time, she stated how she was bored with the one she had been scanning through, or at least, the cover of it. Why on earth then would she be reading it? Was it because she had been bored waiting for Aurora to arrive, hmm possibly, after all, Xazi did do some strange stuff, like talk with no real inflection, and generally seem like a downer, at least, compared to Aurora's perkiness. That wasn't really strange stuff either come to think of it, that was just personality, not actions... a puzzling problem to say the least, oh well Aurora would just nod like she knew what Xazi was talking about and then move on to the part of the conversation that made sense to her, odd cosplay outfits. Well, almost...

"Hmm I can kind of understand that I suppose. I mean I feel ya on the same wavelength. The books I normally browse through have a couple boy toys on them, but yeah, it can disrupt one's creative juices if they already show ya the appearance. As for my "persona", I guess you could say I am pleased to service you, mistress!"

Aurora exclaimed with a possibly annoying bounce of peppiness in her voice as she meandered on over to the rack and picked up one of the more traditional french maid outfits on it, but then with a sudden jolt also chose the most obvious, to her and probably perplexing to others, of accessories to go with it, kitty ears. Yes, it was tacky, but Aurora didn't care, this was what the moment was for and gosh darn it she was going to try to go moe or go home. Stripping from her normally tight body suit that she had on, Aurora managed to get the outfit on in quite the small amount of time, all the while giving a bit of a mouthful about the choice of attire, mostly out of her excitement, and partly to explain it to Xazi who had no taste when it came to this sort of thing.

"You see, the outfit speaks that I am your servant and I shall accomplish the goal, or order, that you asked me to procure, but it also shows class and elegance that revolves around me being able to handle any task that involves housework. The cat ears show that I am different, or exotic to some, and allow for them to view me as having an extra cute factor piled onto the elegance. Now the key to this outfit is to act clumsy and make mistakes so that people could possibly witness the underwear I am sporting, for a bit of 'fanservice', in addition to this, the clumsy girl appears helpless and is cuter most of the time because of it. Combine all of this with the extra cuteness added from the cat ears, and I'll be a firework out there! I swear it will be great to watch, at least for some of the decerning customers. For you the glasses, the voice, the attitude it all works, you pull off the reserved look very well! He has decent tastes, the manager that is, at the very least."

What do you know, both of them can talk for, well... forever, that might explain one reason why they didn't punch each other out yet, or maybe it was the fact that no one else really would talk to them? Didn't matter, they had a cafe to help run, and cosplay to display! Finishing changing, Aurora stretched a bit as she looked in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect, which it was, well the kitty ears were a bit of a pale pink, but that also just showed uniqueness in the appearance, varied genetics rather than matching could show more realism occasionally, and Aurora was all about realized, she had been in plenty of realistic scenarios before, after all, many early access titles were simulators.

"All good to go, I guess we can go and give em hell now, and really serve them up our best acting talent! The dream team shall never fail, shall it Xazi!

It was almost a good pep talk, except that Aurora said it, which made it a horrible little rousing cheer, still now they should both be properly ready to handle the challenges ahead! The road was there's for the taking, or rather they were ready to give weird people their overpriced food, with but a smile, or a wink, or no expression at all.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 31st March 2016, 12:33 am

The member 'Somebody' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Potato Boss Potato NormalMonster
    Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 2nd April 2016, 1:18 am

The fact that they even needed a “persona” continued to confuse Xazinay, but since the shop owner decided her’s for her then it probably fit easily enough…”natural” must be in fad or she must’ve fit some sort of niche. Seeing Aurora catch on more quickly led her further to believe that this sort of thing was practically made for the woman, some sort of fantasy played out like in those cartoon books she occasionally lent Xazinay. The plotline for most felt very contrived and simplistic or like sometimes the storyteller became bored with things (be it power level or overall direction of the comic), so mostly she leafed through them for the pictures. They held some appeal after all.

Aurora’s odd perkiness continued to fascinate Xazinay, perhaps one of the few reasons she hadn’t simply pushed the girl aside and carried on with her life. That and she was generally better at dealing with people, able to act as a buffer between her and other’s, which made life admittedly easier on the servant woman. Rather than deviate from the norm the woman stuck with a simple maid outfit, something Xazinay probably should’ve done if not for certain other recommendations, and yet she decided to step it up a little with a pair of feline ears on a headband. What would that accomplish? Did it somehow help? Maybe all maids wore them…

One of the qualities she truly appreciated however unfolded as the woman changed into the questionable and odd getup. Rather than leave it at that, she explained the reasons behind her choice, the ears being a slight catering to the whimsical nature of their soon-to-be-customers rather than a traditional part of the uniform, and used as a way to help either her or the store itself stand out a bit – and in such a business competition was key (especially for something like tips). It wasn’t just a uniform, but there was an actual persona to the outfit Aurora chose and way she’d conduct herself to both please the patrons and perhaps squeeze out a few extra jewels from the odd people.

”I suppose you’re right,” she acquiesced, recalling this “reserved” type from one or two of those more adult-focused comic books. If that was her role then so be it…it’d probably be quite easy to play too. The comment easily worked with her little cheer, but the nun-dressed woman didn’t feel like clarifying if it was directed towards one thing, the other, or both: Aurora could surely figure it out. She was smart after all.

In barged the café owner, not caring about whether or not they wouldn’t have finished dressing, merely remarking with glee that they had, ”Oh good you ladies are ready! Now there’s a group of boys all waiting to be seated so please hurry and try to take turns seating groups! Wouldn’t want anyone getting overwhelmed or greedy!” He gave them a playful wink before sashaying his way out of the room to check on the kitchen staff.

”After you then, I’ll let you take head on this mission since it was your choice,” she graciously offered in that monotone voice, hand motioning for the more excited Aurora to strut her stuff after getting her game…well maybe not her competitive game face on, but game face all the same.

Following the woman out to the dining room of the shop she could see a group of teenage boys milling around the entrance, some chatting as other members of their group peered around in fascination. Perhaps they didn’t frequent such establishments? At least those looking around, some of the others more comfortable and probably regulars.

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 6th April 2016, 2:42 am

This was going to work so well, Aurora knew the in's and outs of this business, she had done plenty of research before, through all of her comic's, she understood the subculture like the back of her hand, this would be a piece of cake, which hopefully one of the customers would order. A group of teenage boy's were the first targets it seemed. Perfect, their hormones knew only one type of feeling to gift, that of lust, and Aurora wasn't going to brag but she did look quite like the busty little vixen, so naturally she was the perfect girl for the part. Her cat ears were ready, her maid outfit was pressed and sophisticated, and they had money in their pockets, this would be a good relationship that would surely benefit both parties. Approaching them with a bit of a swagger in her step, Aurora made sure that her approach wasn't too bombastic, but at the same time was attention-grabbing.

"Greetings masters, welcome would you like to me to find you a seat to dine?"

"Yo, what's up with your get up."

"Young master I misunderstand, does it not please you?"

"I guess it would please me if I was five years old, and liked that sort of aweful taste."

"Yeah that's just really gaudy and horrible. I mean who did you plan to win over all of the little kids that came in."

"We aren't into strange fetishes like that, We prefer girls who are more subdued and not so freaky."

Aurora's hopes and dreams, destroyed by the first encounter, her eyes looking blank as their insults blanketed her, and made her inner rage start to boil. She would have to hold her tongue as their's lashed her again and again, she was defeated and powerless to stop them.

"Masters I could find another server for you since I displease."

"Sure, how about that nun chick over there?"

"Yeah I bet she likes to pray on her knee's if you know what I mean."

"I'll give her a confessional."

"Very well, Xazi could you please help these young masters..."

As the young men entered the establishment proper, Aurora had to hold in everything she had to not punch them right in the man pants. She was still tempted of course, but she wanted this to be a happier day, a good day, a day that didn't revolve around being insulted for her obvious choice of attire, that was meant to please many fetishes and attitudes. About to re-enter, a group of teenagers approached, ready for rejection once again, Aurora mentally prepared.

"Welcome young masters, such wonderful timing, are you here to dine?"

"Why yes we are, just got off practice, big team match coming up, and we need to cool off."

"Our rivals frequent this place, so we thought we would give it a shot to spy on them."

"Black uniform, a stupid symbol of a bird, look like they are about 10 years too young to understand how to talk to a woman properly?"

"Yeah, sounds about right."

"They insulted me, such abusive masters, are you the same way?"

"Not in the least fair maiden, we would never bother to insult such a tacky outfit."

"Course, we find any kind of weird fetish attractive, especially with such terrible purple hair dye."

"Is your bra stuffed or something?"

Aurora's expression turned blank once again, how could teenagers be so rude, well how2 could they vocalize it with such sharp tongues. It was like she was a little kid all over again and was being insulted by her siblings, well the ones she got to talk with at least. This was just horrendous now what would she do, Xazi was busy seating the others most likely, which meant that these would have to be seated by her... of course she didn't bring them into the establishment did that mean she couldn't get in trouble. On one hand Aurora should do the right thing and buck up, and take it on the chin, but on the other hand, these people did make her wish the human race would drop dead, so decision became difficult right now. To give into one's primal instincts or to follow through with her moral code... oh wait what moral code?

With a little blip, in reality, appearing underneath their precious nether regions, Aurora reached out with her real fist, and performed multiple simultaneous deep strikes into their family jewel area. If Aurora didn't know better the boy's soon became a barbershop quartet, but without a soprano pitch rather than a base or tenor. The boy's nearly collapsing to the ground, Aurora made a shocked expression towards them.

"Young masters are you okay!?"

"Urgh... just, come on guy's I don't like this place now..."

Getting up slowly and "running" away, the boy's left Aurora in the very slow and pitiful dust they left behind them in their impeccably slow advance. Smiling to herself Aurora proudly walked back in to check on how Xazi was doing, today might be good afterall.

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 10th April 2016, 2:04 am

’Hmm…odd, they’re not responding as I imagined they would…’ Aurora was supposed to fulfill some odd fetish or fantasy and yet the boys remained completely unresponsive to the chemical inducing allure she was meant to provide. Perhaps they were faulty? It would remain a hypothesis until more data could be gathered on whether or not this might be the norm, perhaps her supplied fetish meant for a different crowd than that which arrived? At the cat-eared woman’s request Xazinay stepped forward, offering a small bowing of her head, hands clasped in front of her, ”This way to your table.” No please, no ‘master’ or any of the things the owner suggested she use upon arrival and before changing into this getup. It all seemed silly to plead and beg so much when these people came here for their services and items…shouldn’t they be the ones offering such pleasantries in the hopes they received their requests?

As she waved her hand towards the supplied table they took their seats, gazes oddly eager where they’d been less so for her compatriot before. Again, odd, but she supposed there existed some appeal to this odd outfit she bore?

”I don’t suppose we could confess our orders, eh?”

”If that is what you wish to do I won’t stop you.”

”Oh man, can we ask for forgiveness if we ask for the Sinfully Delicious Sundae?”

They were making things up as she didn’t recall that being on the menu, but Xazinay’s expression didn’t so much as flicker, ”If that’s what you want to call it, but I’ll require the appropriate name or the cooks can’t fulfill your order.”

”Please send me to heaven!” the other one yelped excitedly, practically quivering in his seat.

”I’ll have to double check with the manager if that is all right first.” A little odd that one would want to come to this establishment with the express desire to die, but she supposed any money or valuables on their person would subsequently go to the shop by default? Did they utilize a “finder’s keepers” policy with business?

Eventually she squeezed out properly formulated orders from the trio, insisting they use the menu names no matter how they religiously (or hellishly) tried to twist them out of some odd sense of pleasure. They kept giving her odd looks, ones she’d go so far as to suggest lustful with their interpretations until finally they’d begrudgingly used the given names of the food and beverages. The manager attempted to scold her or suggest she follow their thinking, but backed down as Xazinay offered him the same blank look and pointed out that writing such down would probably only confuse the chefs. She left him there, wordless and mouth agape (unsure how to argue where he realized it might be fruitless) when she went to seat another arriving customer to his seat, ”Right this way, your table will be over here.”

”Whatever you say babycakes~” He chose to walk awfully close, ensuring they bumped into one another when she stopped and motioned for him to take a seat. ”Not even going to pull the chair out for me sweet-cheeks?”

”No. Your muscles haven’t atrophied from the door and appear capable enough on your own. You may pull out the chair. Please use the names on the menu rather than trying to rename them to ensure you get what you desire.”

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th April 2016, 2:04 am

The member 'Xazinay' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Potato NormalMonster Potato WeakMonster
    Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 10th April 2016, 3:32 am

Aurora was completely defeated right now, she didn't have any method to counter attack besides her earlier jewel shot, and now almost felt like going home. It was a failure of drastic proportions, she might as well just go change and hang up her cat ears in shame, it was a flop a fantastic flop that meant nothing anymore. Best to cut one's losses and to more on than to deal with such a failure in their mind, and to continue to live through such horrible treatment. Aurora could always just catch up on a match of her favorite game to cheer herself up later on. Then the sound of small laughter hit the air as Aurora turned to head back into the cafe, only for them to yell out towards her.

"Wait lady!"

Wait lady? That sounded like a little kids voice, Nah, they must be talking to someone else, Aurora wasn't really appreciated around here it seemed, probably their mom or some other lady with candy.

"Wait kitty ear lady!"

Wait, they were talking to Aurora, this was unexpected, she thought that everyone just seemed to hate on her today for no real reason, maybe things were starting to look up,, then again it was just a small group of children, so maybe it was less of a compliment or something to get excited about, and instead more of a curse, that she only appealed to small children. Didn't matter, though, she would take it as the shallow compliment that it was and just keep on moving forward since she had customers to serve, or at least she hoped they were customers and wouldn't mock her.

"yes young masters and mistresses how may I assist you today?"

"Our parents gave us some money and told us that we should go out today for my birthday. So we wanted to come here cause they always have fun costumes!"

"Yep and nice service too!"

Aurora couldn't believe that it would be little kids that would lift her mood.

"Well then, young masters and mistresses, shall we head into the cafe and get your orders? Booth or table?"

"Yeah!"

Aurora with her now little band of younglings entered the cafe and she got them seated, their menu's in hand she would return to them when their orders were ready, but it was then that she noticed another group was approaching, but this one was a group of teenage girls, expecting the worse, Aurora would approach the entrance to greet them.

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 12th April 2016, 3:02 am

Finally getting the correct orders, Xazinay spared a glance for her “teammate” before nodding, ’Good, she’s found some people who approve of her outfit as per her wish. I am glad.’ It was a strange, comforting feeling to know she was getting exactly what she wanted from what appeared to be children…hopefully this fulfilled the dream then born of those picture books? ’Hopefully they don’t give her too much trouble though…people seem to have a knack for refusing to use menu names…’ Stranger than that had been the look the manager gave her when she inquired about protocol in regards to killing customers, confusion mixed with a sort of disgust before he’d almost yelled at her – barely recalling how close to the dining room they were – and informing her that they were definitely not allowed to “off” their customers. Even if they asked for it. They probably didn’t mean it that way.

If they didn’t mean it though it seemed rather odd to ask for it.

Xazinay nodded however, accepting his answer and thanking the man for clarifying for her, turning around and not catching the tired sigh he heaved afterwards.

Passing her second client’s table in order to reach the teenagers she’d sat before, Xazinay found herself forced to stop due to a mysterious thing grabbing the back of her dress. It seemed keen on rubbing against her lower cheeks, and with a swivel of her head she found that the man had grabbed a handful and used his knuckles to gently rub one of the soft globes before giving it a slight poke.

”My, my, you really are a sweet cheeks, aren’t you?”

”Due to the more salty nature of the human form I doubt it, and given that that’s the end of the digestive system even less likely. If you’ll excuse me I need to deliver these drinks to my other customers sir so that I may fetch yours thereafter.”

”Aww not even gonna offer me a little peak under this nice little outfit a your’s?”

”I’m afraid there is little of interest beneath the skirt. Apologies but it’s not mine either so I’m afraid I need it back without damage, if you’ll excuse me,” lightly pulling it free she continued on her way, completely oblivious to the lecherous eyes watching her walk even if the outfit offered little to the imagination, or perhaps more to it because of its reserved design?

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 12th April 2016, 4:19 am

These girls had approached the place, and with the children who had seated her firmly in their position and menu's in their hands, Aurora knew what she had to do, bring her confidence back up and make sure that she would be the best maid that ever was, her feather duster is the one that would piece the dust bunnies, and she service is the service that could please even the most disgruntled of customers. Aurora would become the perfect role model for all women who wished to work in the service industry, she would be a shining beacon of diligence, patience, and virtue, she would become the best of them all and live her life long fantasy of role-playing out this aspect of her favorite subcultural genre's. Today would be the day that she rose to her true calling in life, and all would know what her passion and drive was built for, she was ready, bring these customers on, she would make them so happy they would never wish for service from anyone else ever again!

"Wow, what a trashy outfit, are those like, fake car ears? What kind of freak are you?"

"Yeah, what kind of place is this that likes to hire such dumb looking tramps."

Normally Aurora would pack it in, call it a day, and let them be handled by Xazinay, she had far more patience for this kind of thing, and Aurora wished to stay in character, but today, something was different about Aurora. She had been insulted, not once, not twice, but three times today out of nowhere simply for her attempt to make others happy. That wasn't what bothered her, though, it was the sheer fact that such HUSSIES were trying to one up her, such little low lives were attempting to make her feel bad, well screw it, this time, she was going to strike back, and she wouldn't regret it, even if she got fired for it.

"Well, of course, I am quite a little tramp in this outfit, not like you with those gaudy short shorts exposing your boney little ass for any man with half a paycheck to buy. What was it a half off sale at hot magic or do you just enjoy looking like a 5 jewel sidewalk girl?"

"Uh... excuse me? You think you can just talk like to me, I'll have you know that my daddy will ruin you if you don't back off, purple haired bimbo."

"You are excused, this establishment doesn't need such little-entitled girls who live off of their daddies money and power to come here, as a matter of fact why don't you and all your little tramp stamp barbie bimbo collection just move along down to another place, I hear the bar is hiring some girls, though, with the level your 'asset' are at right now, I suppose you would only get to serve the cheaper clients."

"Alright, look you cat ear wearing bra padded little minimum wage worker, I think you should just leave before we get nasty, you can always find a job as some trashy girl elsewhere."

"Oh, but I would hate to take away any potential jobs you ladies, could have, by all means, why don't you stop in, after all, we are having a happy hour special, all you can drink, just like your father used to go to before he was thrown into prison."

That was it, there was no going back, the girls decided that they would arm themselves with the most deadly of weapons, their fists, and expected to take down Aurora. Normally this would be the case as Aurora hated to fight in person, but thankfully for her, she wasn't there, but rather a kick butt version of her was present who could easily handle the problem at hand. Several battered girls and smeared make up later, and they limped off, with the little kids cheering and manager quite upset, but at the same time amused at how Aurora's clothes seemingly didn't get harmed.

Wandering back into the establishment, Aurora went over to the little kids table and smiled.

"Now, may I take your orders?"

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 20th April 2016, 5:07 am

Everyone stopped to watch the confrontation, the spectacle hard to ignore admittedly in the tiny shop, but Xazinay observed as their verbal combat took on a physical form and finally her teammate sent the girls packing. At times like this a thumbs up seemed in order, though naturally the raven-haired woman waited until she’d taken the orders of the children before giving Aurora one alongside a firm nod. Besides nothing like a bit of encouragement, especially in a job well done. Those girls had been well and truly “served.”

While the boys behaved aside for their silly and odd pick-up lines it was the other customer Xazinay took on that proved more troublesome. It felt as if she couldn’t do anything without the man becoming needy and vying for attention, requesting her almost as soon as she’d retrieved anything for her other table, calling out to her if she chose a route skirting away from his table, and even dropping silverware and demanding that she pick it up for him. And yet the manager would whisper to her to do so, something about this man being a regular (and something about money, but she didn’t quite catch it), so she appeased the man. Sort of, in the only way the girl could properly reason out. She remained at arms-length to prevent him from glomming on, avoided any offers to sit, and tried to remain brief in all her answers and replies to avoid wasting time because time was money and if this place wasn’t making money then they weren’t worth the time anyways or something roundabout like that.

When he dropped the silverware she kept her front to him, bending with her legs rather than simply leaning over with her rump held high and proud in the air because that was silly and probably bad for one’s back.

”Any chance I can get a picture of you praying? It might inspire a bit of virtue in me,” he practically panted, pulling a device from his satchel she belatedly realized was a camera.

About to reject the request the manager motioned behind his back, mouthing “Just do it” to her. ’This is pointless,’ she thought, a minor drop of aggravation filling her, eyebrows falling down a degree even as the manager came over to remind the fellow that it’d cost a few jewels in order to take the photograph. However she went along with it, eyes closing as she clasped her hands in front of her as if to pray…that a divine being might smite this whiny man where he sat.

No such intervention occurred – though she’d have liked the Ancients to perhaps take the man for some of their more intriguing experiments – but as she moved to perform a different task the man’s hand shot out for the umpteenth time to latch onto her gown.

Riiiiiiiip.

It lacked the proper thickness of a true nun’s outfit, the fabric pathetically thin like a cheap costume. In retrospect it made sense, but that didn’t matter in the here and now as a small flame of anger finally ignited in the woman.

Beneath the staid outfit she bore a skin-tight, black leather leotard, a belt-laden corset secured firmly around her middle as charcoal black tights disappeared into thigh-high black leather boots. Slap! The man jolted in his seat as she hit the table with a riding crop hidden in one of her boots, Xazinay looking down her nose at the man with a sudden liveliness to her eyes as they almost crackled with energy. The rest of her expression remained firm as a commanding tone spoke in at a calm volume, ”You will cease your whiny ways this instant or else never seeing your parfait will be the least of your worries. Do you understand?”

”Yes mistress,” came the whimpering reply.

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 12th May 2016, 1:59 am

Aurora was surprised that no one had been fired yet, she had scared off a couple of customer groups, despite them being jerks and it being totally justified and yes that's her story, and Xazinay had been fairly cold with the other customers. Then again the acts probably made the place more attractive, yes that was it, they made the place far more attractive because of their attitudes, and the manager should be thanking them, Aurora nailed her role after all, and provided these, well... children with much joy! Okay, it wasn't much, but she was proud that she was able to bring possibly stupid kids some joy for a while, which was all that mattered, as for her partner in crime, however...

She had just become anything but child-friendly.

Aurora didn't know that Xazi was into that sort of thing, but if she was then all the more power to her showing it in public, just the little kids eyes should probably be hidden from such a mess. As Aurora looked back at the kids she saw some of them looking confused, and others with naughty faces, so that plan was too late, oh well not like their parents would mind if they said they saw boobies, not like some kid was going to become evil over it or anything.

Still all Aurora could do was watch the spectacle right now, as to see Xazi's moves, she wished to study them in depth, just in case, there was anything that Mao could learn from this bold new approach.

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 21st May 2016, 4:47 am

Finally, blissful control was her’s: whatever the manager said be damned! In fact any interference on his part would ruin her crafted “character” in this instance, the woman flickering a small, twisted smirk his way as the once troublesome customer now kissed the toe of her left boot. She watched him blink and then the man’s eyes slide away, submitting to her dominance. Yes, yes this worked for her just fine. Finally maybe she could accomplish something! After all the whole point to this was to simultaneously fulfill one of Aurora’s fantasies of working in such a shop and making money. Now Aurora could enjoy her role while Xazinay helped them make money.

And maybe at the end of it all she’d receive a tip in some nice sets of dishware. ’Hopefully she didn’t plan to return to this café for full-time work…well, no matter.’

”You’ve been very naughty,” her voice purred, looking down her nose at the man now panting on the floor, ”So you’re going to sit on the floor and enjoy it like the dog you are, understand?” When the man barked, hands coming up like a dog begging for a treat she patted him on the head, ”Good boy, now I’ll go get your parfait.”

But first, before the parfait would be the orders for her other table, some of the boys trembling in their seats as she approached with a smooth gait, tray unwavering. ”If you so dare as to let a drop go to waste may the heavens have mercy on your souls,” she murmured, affixing each one with a glare before setting out their dish. With the clattering of their desserts the boy would nod as their eyes locked before each, without fail, would drop their eyes to their treats in submission. Yes, she really did enjoy this power after the aggravation everyone felt the need to thrust upon her today. For the sake of her friend – though what sparked that would be a story for another day – she’d suffer through it.

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 13th June 2016, 1:39 am

She was a master, Aurora hadn't taught Xazinay anything about the arts of cosplaying and already she was a master at it, then again maybe this wasn't her acting. That was a thought that made Aurora give a bit of a nervous laugh, it was quite the frightening little prospect admittedly. If Xazinay wasn't acting in this instance Aurora would probably have keep guard of all of her precious works hidden away in him little realm, or else she might come in and try to make her beg for all of them back, in strange ways. Thankfully in this instance, she was being as child-friendly as a nun in a kinky outfit could be, and she was on Aurora's side, or at least the side which wasn't opposed to Aurora.

Aurora sadly couldn't watch the show forever and after gathering the children's orders through various giggles and naughty words, she went and placed it, only to sigh a little bit on the inside, today had been a struggle, and the manager looked quite annoyed at the both of them, and would probably just want to kick them out and never rehire them. While she did enjoy earning some money indulging in a few of her, um... "hobbies", Aurora also didn't want to be where she wasn't wanted, that was already a road she went down before, and it wasn't one she wished to venture down again.

Still, even if the manager was mad at them, he would have to admit that they sure brought in the customers, all like 10 of them! It was a slow day and totally not Aurora's fault at all, if anything Xazinay in that outfit might bring in more customers before the days end, and Aurora would have to take pointers from her on how to get that outfit working for more, every day attire, especially if it would make people take her seriously.

Xazinay
    Xazinay

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Xazinay 17th June 2016, 2:47 am

This proved a trying day with a silver lining at the end. Finally, finally Xazinay held control over the situation and she delighted in how finally these little wretches showed her respect. When the grabby fellow started getting up she slammed a high-heeled boot near him, causing the man to cower back under the table before she set the dessert before him, and watched with a small smirk as he started eating it without the spoon. Yes, let him be a dirty, dirty boy. ’Hmm…I might be enjoying this too much…but always nice when those beneath intelligent life know their place.’ The table of boys barely bothered her now as well where before they’d been constantly barraging her with silly innuendos involving her earlier ensemble.

When she finally shuffled the little turds out and forced the problematic fellow to crawl out on his hands and knees thanking his master Xazinay strutted over to the counter and took a seat. On the counter top. ”I imagine we may finally receive our pay? And I believe that last gentlemen left me a nice, well deserved tip? Half-lidded, luminous eyes languidly slid to the manager, the man shaking behind the counter in what was likely a fit of mild anger.

”You were supposed to look the part, not take it to that degree!” Cold, audible and yet quiet, the man contained the urge to yell. "You give them the fantasy and not the actual EXPERIENCE!” By the end he failed and the final word came out at a higher volume. Behind him the kitchen crew could be seen cowering behind the safety of their little window.

The softness vanished from her eyes, expression hardening as Xazinay straightened her back and peered down at the man from her nose. Green practically crackled in her orbs as eyebrows arched, ”I gave them more than a fantasy, as you said, but not once did you tell me to stop or to keep it purely a pathetic act. I gave them an experience because you failed to say otherwise, and I did not physically harm them in any way. Even that man held enough free will to do as he pleased in the end and yet he decided to become little more than a dog begging for scraps. So…” eyes narrowed, watching as the fury petered out in the man, ”we have performed under the conditions you set, therefore you are obligated to pay us what you promised. In accordance with food service staff rules we are also entitled to our earned tips. I’m more than happy to take this to the Better Business Bureau and mention the outfits you supplied and implications of your business style despite accepting children customers. It’s all up to you really.”

Somebody

Player 

Post by Somebody 21st June 2016, 2:49 am

The kids enjoyed their meal and actually paid, their parents had probably given them enough money to go out for the day, and clearly they were responsible children with good taste and care in many aspects of life, and not just because they were the only ones to like Aurora's costume, no this was an unbias opinion, surely. Still, now that the shift was over to see the manager get demolished by Xazinay, well Aurora really started to think that she might be a bit more on the dom side or at least when in that outfit. If the managers steamed up ears were any indication, than Xazinay was destroying his little argument in a heartbeat, which let Aurora try and chime in, she was sure she wasn't ever going to be working here again at this point, that and she wanted to back Xazinay up a little bit.

"I won't lie, you also didn't help with harassment of the customers towards your employee's, and that is an offense as well, I should bring up just how poorly you defend all your employee's and then you might not get any more temporaries to come in, and instead would be stuck with the rabble clientele to yourself. What, will you wear a maid outfit, or a nun outfit too hmm? I don't think so."

"Look, just take your pay and leave, never come back."

Looking towards Xazinay as the man reached behind the register and pulled out some money, Aurora sighed as she took the jewels, and began to walk out, that is until she had a genius idea.

"Fire on isle 12."

Pulling the fire alarm, the sprinklers in the roof went off and Aurora made a dash for the exit, if he didn't want them coming back ever again, and they already got this money, well he could just enjoy a soggy restaurant.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:48 pm