Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] Empty Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Post by Guest 25th February 2016, 9:50 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] Tumblr12
    Sunlight shone brightly down on the tribal woman as she ascended her way to the top of the tower, to its entrance. She had been drawn here by the strong magical presence she had felt passing by, but no true reason to be entering. Birds chirped in the trees close by, create a melody of sounds, accompanied by the greatness of the sun. Kanix could only hear the birds, never could enjoy the wonderful beauty of the sun and the tower in all its decadence. The mage paused at the grand doors of the tower, and reached out with a single hand to push them wide open. They creaked with an eeriness to their majestic wonder, slamming against the sides of the tower as she walked in. Within, the magic power grew stronger, and more so, it even empowered the young shamaness as she stepped farther in.

The more she descended into the tower, the stronger the presence got, and the more she felt empowered by it. What was she doing here, she wondered, but no answer came to her mind as her feet carried her along. Was someone here that she was destined to meet? Or was there another reason for why she had gone inside? This building... this tower... meant nothing to the young woman, yet something had drawn her into its depths. Maybe it was the beast at the top or the sunny demeanor of the place that she had been looking for, for so long. Whatever it may be, the woman was now here and who knows what this place would lead her into doing. For this place was one of manipulation, she was certain, and the strange magic presence didn't help that.

"Hello?" Kanix called out, hearing her melodious voice echoing through the empty walls of the tall tower. No one... or maybe there was someone, just hiding?
    312tagged

Last edited by Kanix Laspor on 1st March 2016, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] Empty Re: Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Post by redheadedstepchild 28th February 2016, 10:14 pm

"This place is different every time I visit it." Mashyuu said to himself while approaching a tower off in the distance. he had visited this exact tower twice before and both times the tower had seemingly changed over night. On this, the third visit it seemed to Mashyuu that once again the tower had changed...

Even though the day was seemingly perfect Mashyuu took it for granted. He would eventually sleep and the next day he would awaken to the same beauty that the earth granted him every day before that. As he neared the towers doors he heard a voice echo out from inside the building. He had been there to help Kanix learn a secondary magic like he had helped a friend named Emilia just a few weeks prior. When Mashyuu thought about it he found it strange that he was being asked by multiple folks to help them with their secondary magic training. While he didn't actually consider himself anything special in the magic using community maybe he really was becoming a rising star in the Wizard world.

The Earth Wizard stopped outside the tower and hesitated. His eyes ran up the wall of the tower, he could feel some strange magical energies coming from the tower and he wondered if Kanix was being hurt now that she was inside. Carefully the Dragon Slayer walked around the tower to the doors, carefully Mashyuu stepped inside the tower and gently cleared his throat. "Kanix, everything alright? You sound a little worried."

WC: 255

Last edited by Mashyuu on 1st March 2016, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu] Empty Re: Kanix Laspor's Secondary Magic Training [Private; Mashyuu]

Post by Guest 1st March 2016, 5:00 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    "My child, you've come," a voice echoed in her head, only audible to the young woman standing in the corridor.

Her full-formed figured stood motionless as Mashyuu entered the tower, unresponsive to his words at the time. Deadened eyes stared ahead of her, where her other senses had dulled down to just barely being nonexistent. She was solely focused on the voice in her head, wondering where it was coming from and who it was. The voice sounded familiar to her, extravagant and enchanting, but she couldn't pinpoint who this was. Lips parted slightly, she would focus only on what the voice was saying and nothing else that was around her.

"Do you know why you were drawn here, my child?" came the voice, a flickering image of a beautiful woman forming in front of Mashyuu and Kanix.

"No..." Kanix responded in a trance, staring at the flickering image that even she could see.

"I called for you because my life is coming to an end and my sisters need another," the voice answered her, the image of the siren fully appearing now.
    She was a wondrous being, cloaked only a flowing river of white silk over her body, and forest-green eyes that lured a person in. The siren moved in toward Kanix and grasped her chin in her hand, lifting it up, so that they were staring eye-to-eye. A kiss was planted on the tribeswoman's head and her eyes went wide as power surged through her boy, stiffening it. Just like that, the woman disappeared into nothing and Kanix blinked, looking around rather confusedly into the darkness.

Finally, she turned to face, Mashyuu, coming to a realization that he had been standing there the entire time. "What are you doing here, Mashyuu?" she asked, once again her voice carrying a musical tone. She stood there for a moment longer until it dawned on her that he had said something to her from the start. "I'm not worried, I promise! I just... I've never been here before and it was a little mysterious stepping in!" Her hands were raised up defensively, which created a looping blast of sound waves to come from her palms and toward Mashyuu.
    368tagged

Last edited by Kanix Laspor on 6th March 2016, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st March 2016, 9:43 pm

Standing in the middle of a chamber was Kanix, alone and motionless. Mashyuu walked in front of her and waved his hand over her face. She was perceptive for a blind woman and the fact that his waving hand didn't seem to effect her made Mashyuu worry for the woman. Mashyuu was about to grab her when he heard some shouting from outside the tower and picked up the scents of multiple men. "Bounty Hunters..." As of late Mashyuu had been being hunted down by Wizards that were working for a woman that killed members of Mashyuu's family. "Should have brought Rocky...." Mashyuu complained to himself while walking outside to see what the ruckus was.

Outside were four men who were all dressed strangely. Each of them wore a crest on their left arms of a tall demonic looking creature that held a large sword and shield. The crest itself was covered in red and the men were all wearing blue suits. Each one had red hair slicked back into a strange pony tail but all wore different colored sun glasses. One man who wore pink glasses cracked a toothy grin and spoke to his allies. "Go, let the others know the final sacrifice will be given soon." The other three nodded and took off, running towards some unseen forces.

The ring on Mashyuu's finger started to scoff at the low powered wizard standing in front of Mashyuu. Even Mashyuu couldn't help but laugh. Mashyuu raced forward and jumped up high into the air. To his surprised the other Wizard was actually much faster than Mashyuu was. The man in pink glasses pulled his foot back and kicked out towards Mashyuu, sending a shock wave at the Earth Slayers head. Mashyuu ducked the blow and landed on his feet and aimed up. A wave of stones launched out and pelted the faster Wizard, causing the man to lift his arms and knees to try and block the strikes.

As the man landed He found his chest stabbed by a sharp but thin spike of stone. It suddenly moved out of the man and exploded, knocking the pink glasses wearing man out could. Smirking Mashyuu turned back to enter and found Kanix coming too. "Kanix... You asked me to meet you here rem-" He never finished his sentence because from her palms a blast of sound slammed into Mashyuu sending him sprawling on the ground outside and writhing in pain.

WC: 413

Post by Guest 6th March 2016, 10:17 am

CALL OF THEWILD

Kanix's eyes lit up in fear as she heard Mashyuu's voice cut off, unaware of the energy that had been expelled from her body. She darted over to his side and knelt down, hovering over him and reaching out to touch the injured part of his body.

"Are you all right, Mashyuu? What happened?" the shamaness inquired, blind eyes wide and searching through the darkness of her sight. The commotion of before had long since left her mind, for now she was worrying over the health of her friend. Perhaps one of the men had gotten to him when he was fighting them, or he had been ailed by a side effect of a spell? "Where does it hurt? Is there anything I can do? I-I don't know what happened or if it was something I had done. Sorry..." Kanix was flustered over the event, unsure of what to do, since she wasn't aware of the effects of her new magic.

Sitting back on her heals, she wondered if she had anything on her, any sort of herbs that would help him. Maybe she was exaggerating his injury... if he even had one now that she thought about it... maybe he was okay. He didn't sound okay though... a frown appeared on her face as she tried to decide what she was supposed to do in this situation. She didn't have the ability to heal, she didn't have anything on her that would help him, the best that she could do was whack him with her staff, but she wasn't going to do that.

"Hey... Mashyuu? Get up, you're okay," Kanix soothed in a lulling tone, this time reaching to grab his face in her hands. Once she had a hold of his face, she'd pull it closer to her own, sightless, opalescent eyes staring deep into his. All thought process had left her mind, and instead, she focused on making him believe that that he was all right. She didn't think he was injured; therefore, he had no injury, and thus, was all right and able to move around. "Do you feel any pain, Mashyuu? Whatever it was that ailed you... it must've only been your imagination, no?" The woman hummed a soft tune after speaking, acting slightly out of par of her own personality for a moment. Kanix would then let go of his face, breaking the strange connection between the two of them when she had first touched him.
    413tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th March 2016, 6:44 pm

Mashyuu landed in a plume of dust outside the building and writhed around for a moment until he heard Kanix walking up to him swiftly. He started to sit up, feeling a terrible pain surge through his chest. He hadn't expected for her to hit him with a sound spell the way she had but he figured it was a mistake that the spell even went off on him. Before he knew it, Kanix was at his side and touching his chest to make sure he wasn't about to die. Mashyuu shook his head side to side to protest her. While it was true that she had actually harmed him, Mashyuu tried to play it off. "Kanix... I'm... I'm." Mashyuu felt his words trail off when her soft hands cup his face while she soothed to him that he was going to be o.k.

He gazed at her face, looking into her beautiful but sightless eyes. For a long while he felt lost in her beauty and he couldn't figure out why. "Yeah... My imagination." Mashyuu pulled himself up onto his feet and glanced over at the tower. "So, why did you call me to the tower? Something about a new type of magic you're working on?" He asked. The ring on his finger throbbed to alert Mashyuu to potential danger. "Fool, don't fall for a pretty face. Make sure she isn't going to do that again. Weather it was a mistake or not." The Earth Dragon spirit shouted. Even the dark creatures dwelling in Mashyuu shouted for him to seek out revenge on the woman and they liked the Shamaness.

WC: 276

Post by Guest 7th March 2016, 8:31 am

CALL OF THEWILD

"Oh yes! I did invite you here to help me out with a new magic that I re-- I mean, that I learned about in one of my trips to the Upperworld," she responded enthusiastically. "It's called Serenata of the Siren, which, to me, is self-explanatory, but I'm wondering if you happen to know what a Siren is?" She cleared her throat and stood back to her feet as Mashyuu did, dusting off her knees and the cloth skirt. "If you don't... a Siren is one of those half-bird, half-woman creatures of mythology that lure sailors to their deaths. They were the ones who sat on an island surrounded by rocks and pulled ships to the island in order to drown the sailors. It's not that their singing was enchanting, it's the very fact that their manipulation of sound magic was incomparable to anyone else. I'm so entranced by it that I want to learn it myself, to become just that much more powerful with it at hand!"

She tilted her head some at Mashyuu, but didn't stand by him long enough to sense his reaction before she headed back into the tower. "I don't know why I specifically chose this tower, though I'm guessing it's because of the strong magical presence in it. Anyway, I was hoping that you would help me practice some of the spells, maybe use them on you a bit? I know that you're not adapt in sound magic, but I figured it was better to have someone helping me than doing it all by myself. Who knows how destructive this magic can be and I'd rather not test that out on my own in case it becomes overwhelming for me." Kanix turned to face him again, clasping her hands behind her back and smiling briefly at the Sabertooth mage. "So, what do you say? Will you let me practice on you if just for a little while? I promise nothing bad will happen!"
    329tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th March 2016, 12:16 pm

Mashyuu dusted himself off and looked at Kanix as she started to explain why she called him to the tower. "What's the upperworld?" The Earth Wizard asked. He hadn't heard of it before but he was sure it was a place he could learn a ton about his magical power. The moment Kanix asked if Mashyuu knew what a Siren was he started to speak but the beauty jumped in and started to explain it to him anyway. He kept his mouth shut and half smiled at her. Clearly Kanix was excited about starting a new kind of magical training and Mashyuu was excited to help whenever possible. Somewhere he had developed a sort of crush on the woman but would never admit it to her, or himself. He joined Kanix as she started to move towards the tower, and stopped when she twisted around with her hands behind her back. He swallowed hard and nodded his head up and down while whispering. "Yeah.... Yeah I'll help you Kanix, you know that all you ever need to do is say something. I'm happy to help you." Mashyuu walked up to her while Rocky padded up at his side and started to bark happily. Mashyuu gently placed his hand on the shoulders of Kanix. "Where do we start? I think I can handle any crazy spell you might throw at me. Unless that thing you just hit me with is one of those spells. Then I might be in a little trouble." His voice was light hearted but somewhat serious. It was true that he didn't think it would be smart to willingly get hit with one of those sound wave spells again.

WC: 285

Post by Guest 8th March 2016, 3:58 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    "The Upperworld is the Heavens in which all the gods and goddesses reside... they are the ones who help guide me through things. Well... I mean... the animals in the Heavens do, but if I make a bargain with one of the gods or goddesses, I can use their powers! It's great, and I get to chill up there every once in a while when I need some clarity on things and they're willing to help me out. Shamanism is the greatest magic to have, since it's so diverse and you have all these wonderful beings to help out!" Kanix cleared her throat after realizing she had been rambling on about her magic when now wasn't the time to. "Anyway, thanks for coming out here to help me out; I appreciate that you took the time of day to do such a thing." With that being said, she stopped her trek in the center of the first floor of the tower and focused solely on Mashyuu.

"Unfortunately, that was one of the spells, but fortunately for you, that was supposedly only the D ranked spell. To be honest... I don't know what ranks any of the spells are, but we'll figure that out along the way if need be. Actually, it said that when someone obtains this magic, they're given wings based on the level of strength the former Siren had..." The woman frowned for a second, then lifted her hand and pointed a finger upward, spinning in a small circle. Sparks of sound fluttered from the tip of her finger, down to the shoulders of her bodice, clumping together in what looked to be the form of wings. The sound waves warped away from the structured appendages, revealing a brilliant array of blue, orange, and white feathers. She stopped to face Mashyuu again and stretched out her wings in a swift fashion, gloriously showing them off.

"Check! What do you think?" she asked, though she didn't much care, as she couldn't see the wings anyway. "Okay, onto the next spell, which is supposedly the blasting of sound waves at an enemy... that's about all I know... Ready?" The shamaness stood there, staring at Mashyuu and waiting for the moment that he said it would be okay to test the spell.
    382tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th March 2016, 4:29 pm

"Sooo it's a form of heaven. I get it. I think..." Mashyuu muttered while Kanix stepped into the center of the room. The tall man shrugged his broad shoulders and shifted his weight to one foot while looking up above him. "It's all good. I can always use the time away from crazy jobs, Dark Wizards and flying brooms. to say the least. Lets get this magic training started." He slipped into a defensive stance and watched while Kanix made a brilliant and beautiful pair of wings from what Mashyuu assumed was pure sound somehow solidified on her body. He let out a low whistle and winked at Kanix, even if she couldn't see it. "I didn't think it was possible for you to be more beautiful but then you go and grow wings. It's amazing."

As Kanix suggested that they get ready to start their training Mashyuu glanced over his shoulder to Rocky and motioned for the creature to stand behind the beautiful dark haired woman. Once that was done Mashyuu placed a large wall of stone in front of him by raising his hand up and literally forcing the stone wall to rip up out of the ground in front of him. "Yeah, your magic might be useful but I doubt it's as defensive as mine. Alright bring it on and launch that spell at me." The Earth Slayer shouted from behind his wall that was a little taller than he was. The Brown haired man started to wonder if maybe the woman's magic was better than his, maybe she would grow to be the best Wizard to live. Mashyuu shook the thoughts out of his head and scoffed at the idea. No he would end up being the best Wizard to ever live, the Rising Star would be sure of it by the time he was done casting spells.

WC: 316

Post by Guest 8th March 2016, 4:50 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    While she didn't know the capabilities of this magic, the woman smirked at Mashyuu, worked her wings, and flew up into the air. She now rested above him, incandescent, blue eyes looking down at the Earth Dragon Slayer as she lifted her hands together. The woman placed her hands upon her chest and took in a deep breath before slowly letting out the first note of sound. It was a gentle, weaving sound; soft, almost as if it was caressing around Mashyuu, but then it became louder. A bright, white light enveloped her enclosed hands, building up in strength as she sung the melody of the spell. Brilliance and shining, then she cast out her hands, opening her palms to the sky, and the sound was let out. First of the rings was the smallest, pressing toward the wall that Mashyuu built, until it crashed against the rock.

The second of the rings was larger than the first, maybe even a tad bit stronger for all they knew, and struck against the wall. This time, bits of the wall crumbled to the ground, and the sound of it satisfied the shamaness when she heard it. Finally, the third of the rings, and the largest, came rushing toward the mage; the smirk on Kanix's face growing in size. It was fun to test this magic out, and she would have liked to have seen Mashyuu's reaction to this spell, like the first. Maybe he would be terrified of it, but she didn't know how strong this spell was or what kind of damage it would do. She started to wonder then... what if it was too strong of a spell? What if she ended up injuring him on accident? No, she didn't want to injure him; she beat her wings and lifted herself up higher and away from him, frowning now.
    311tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th March 2016, 5:16 pm

Mashyuu stood behind his wall as Kanix cast her spell. One small blast hit the wall and shook it to the core. Mashyuu drew a sharp breath and realized the wall had just barely stood against the strange sound wave the beautiful angel like woman tossed at him. The second ring smashed into the wall and Mashyuu knew the wall wouldn't hold as it quickly started to crumble before his eyes. He doubted that Kanix realized her spell was breaking his wall to pieces and when the third ring soared for Mashyuu he rolled to the left as Rocky started to bark wildly. The Stone creature had came to Mashyuu to protect him and when it saw his master in real danger it got worried. Mashyuu looked up at the woman and couldn't help but feel anger flow through him. If she wanted to take to the skies Mashyuu could play at that game. He lifted his hand and his shadow coursed through his body until it formed a large demonic looking flying creature. "Get her Brood." Mashyuu commanded.

The flying creature opened it's mouth and sound waves bounced around the room, showing the dark flying beast where Kanix was. It soared towards her and launched a black beam of energy out of it's mouth, aimed right for Kanix. The blast was powerful enough to do some serious harm if Kanix didn't evade it but either way it gave Mashyuu time to recover and see if her magic had any defensive abilities while he was at it.

WC: 258

Post by Guest 8th March 2016, 5:33 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix could hear the sound waves bouncing around the tower's first flower, and with a twist of her hand, pulled them to her. A few more flicks of the wrist and the sound waves were weaving around her, distorting the imagery of herself. Soon enough, her entirety disappeared, just as the shadow creature sent a blast of energy at the flying woman. She darted out of the way, leaving the beast to believe that she had been incinerated by the magic if possible. Whereas, the spell she had used cloaked her from sight for only a little while, enough for her to get out of the way. While Mashyuu was getting angry at her, she whirled her position around to face him yet again, anger shown on her face, too. Dropping the illusion, the woman snapped her fingers to grab the mage's attention and beat her wings, which created a soft tune.

"How about you just go to sleep, you pest," she barked the order at him, though her voice still sounded luring and melodious. If entranced by her voice or the tune that her wings had beat out at him, the two would be sent into a dream world. There, they would stand, one on one, with nothing, but the bare necessities to survive a fight against each other. To the outside world, their bodies would by resting still, whether fell to the ground or simply frozen in time. Nothing would hurt them of an outside source, only the ones who were in the dream would do harm to each other. At which point, Kanix would get herself ready to battle the man, with only the measly staff she had and her primary magic. Where she would point it at him and begin to cast the lightning spell that she normally always cast first.
    306tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th March 2016, 8:54 pm

Mashyuu wasn't sure what had happened. Kanix vanished, and appeared close to Mashyuu. Her alluring voice made Mashyuu sleepy and entranced by her all at once. He placed a hand on his head and tried to shake away the feeling that was coursing through his body. "No.... No no no no...." He whispered until the shadow monster he summoned became his shadow again and Mashyuu fell to the ground sound asleep... Mashyuu awoke in a field of dirt and blue sky with Kanix standing across from him. He felt renewed but confused. Kanix, a woman he had strong feelings for stood across from him but all Mashyuu wanted to do was hurt the bombshell.

A bolt of lightning sprouted out at him from her staff but Mashyuu countered with an overwhelming blast of electricity of his own from his right arm. The blasts collided and dispersed just before his blast would have struck Kanix. The Earth Slayer cracked a wide grin. "You can't beat me. I'm more powerful in every way Kanix. It's time you learned who your better is." Mashyuu slipped his left foot back and dropped into his mountain stance while he targeted the ground under her right thigh. "Earth Dragon's Secret Art: Exploding Spike!" Mashyuu called out and under Kanix's thigh a sharp spike of earth formed and lanced out for her flesh and bones. The spike formed rapidly, almost to fast for the human eye to see coming at the angle that it jutted up. Little did Kanix know, the spike didn't blow initially but would explode a few moments later.

WC: 268

Post by Guest 9th March 2016, 6:47 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    A pulsating feel coursed over her body before the spike had shot from the ground, her eyes widening at the sensation. Her face went from fear to determination and she darted from the place where the spike had grown up from. She stared at it, blinked her eyes, then glanced to Mashyuu, who was claiming things about being better than her. Frowning, the woman danced her way over to the Dragon Slayer, until she was standing safely behind him. "Oh, you must be so much better than me... I couldn't dream of ever beating you in a fight, Mashyuu... you're much too strong for me," she persuaded. This time, the woman manipulated the sound of her voice, in hopes of being able to control his actions for just a moment. "Just look at those muscles on your arms..." Kanix raised a hand to trace her fingers down the triceps of his arms.

All the while she was doing this, the woman was moving her staff in her other hand, to get the pointed edge in her grasp. Once she had it there, the woman quietly moved in a way as not to disturb her presence and the possible entrancement. When she had moved enough, and the sharp edge of the staff as at the center of Mashyuu's back, she tried to impale him with it. If he wanted to play a rough game, she was all for playing a rough game, and this would be just the beginning. Should the staff have gone through the Dream Mashyuu, she would loop her arms around him and whisper into his ear sweet nothings. "How about you take my staff from your chest, my love... and run it through your heart... would you do that for me?" She removed her arms around his neck and weaved to the front side of the mage, smiling sweetly at the man.
    316tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th March 2016, 10:09 pm

Mashyuu was amazed that Kanix was able to evade the earth spike that shot up through the ground and even more impressed that she was able to seemingly dance over to him in just a few motions. He started to move and face her when Kanix's sweet voice hit his mind and he fell prey to her slow sensual charms. His eyes felt heavy as the raven haired beauty stroked the triceps of his arms. He had no idea that she was about to ram him through with her wicked staff. Luckily his ring was aware and smarter than the Earth Slayer was sometimes. "Mashyuu! Don't fall for a pretty face and nice body! MOVE!" The ring needed to preserve it's live and in so warned Mashyuu. He managed to twist his body just in time to avoid be rammed through with the staff but it still cut deep along the side of his ribs. Her arm around his neck Mashyuu felt Kanix's warm breath pour over his neck and ear while she tried to suggest he do something but the woman's voice fell on deaf ears while the Ring continued to shout out random words to keep Mashyuu's mind clear. Kanix sweep't around and Mashyuu grasped the staff and held it out as if he were going to stab himself. "I would... but... I don't think you really love me." Swiftly his foot came up and slammed down right in front of Kanix, sending a powerful shockwave through the ground that threatened to knock the woman over while jagged stones ripped up through the ground and pointed up in her direction.

WC: 274

Post by Guest 11th March 2016, 9:25 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    She smiled mischievously back at Mashyuu, acting as if she had won the battle against him, but was soon taken back. Her eyes widened as the shockwave rolled through and pushed her back, and the spikes that came rushing up at her... Blood trickled from her lips, the spikes piercing through her skin and spilling droplets of her blood over the dreamworld. Her body seemingly glitched in appearance, the world around them shattered and dropped away to reveal the real world. Then Kanix entirely disappeared and she found herself laying on the ground and staring up at the ceiling. Quickly, she clapped her hands together and smiled, hopping to her feet to find Mashyuu again, smiling brightly. "Woo! That was fun!" she exclaimed, flapping her wings excitedly that caused a gust of wind to stir around the room.

She didn't give Mashyuu time to react to her waking back up, but instead, launched a large blast of sound at him. The waves came in couplets, striking one after another, until seven had all been released from her palms. Once they were launched, she darted away and took to the air again, keeping herself as high up as she could. From there, she looked down upon Mashyuu and snickered, stirring her finger around in the air and producing a strange sound. Kanix would blow the sound toward him from her hand, the sound of insects to induce a little bit of fear in him. Beating her wings, she listened for the mage's movements, wondering how he would react to being so quickly attacked. While this was to practice her magic, she was also interested in getting to know Mashyuu better as a fighter. Just how quick could he be because if they ever dueled, she'd like to get the upper hand if she could on him...
    306tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th March 2016, 2:06 pm

The world went dark around Mashyuu for the second time in mere moments. He felt like he was swimming in an inky haze of black and when he awoke he was in a haze. His Dragon possessed ring was screaming at him to move but his body wouldn't react. Mashyuu was face down on the ground but he could hear Kanix laughing about something being fun. Then the flapping of wings. Mashyuu started to push himself up to his feet and twisted his head only to have seven shock waves slam into his ribs and send the Earth Wizard sliding across the ground in terrible pain. The Earth Wizard started to cough up blood until he heard the sound of insects buzzing about. The brown haired man gripped the stone under his hand and he lifted it while coming to a stand. He twisted his body with the stone in hand still and dropped down to his knees, creating a dome of rock around him to protect himself for a few moments. "She isn't holding back Mashyuu. Neither should you." Mashyuu's ring echoed in his mind. "Yeah I know, I'm working on it. Just let me know if anything starts to get through the dome." Mashyuu ordered the ring. He dropped to a knee and started to eat at the ground under him, chomp by chomp the Slayer recovered his magical energy until his body lit up in a dull brown light and the Dragon Force in his body was about to unleash...

WC: 255

Post by Guest 14th March 2016, 11:10 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    Kanix frowned as she heard Mashyuu cough, and along with it, the sound of something splattering to the ground. Was he hurt? She hadn't meant to hurt him. Perhaps, she should withhold what power she had been using against him? She beat her wings again, lifting herself up in the air before fluttering over to the wall of stone that he had created over himself. Quietly, the woman lowered herself toward it and gently ran her fingers over the rock, feeling just how sturdy it was. Pulling herself backward, up into the air, the woman would gingerly call to the man hidden within the crevice of the rock. All she wanted to know was if he was all right, but it seemed that he was taking this a bit too far, like she had. "Mashyuu, are you all right? Did I hurt you?" she called as loudly as she could, so he was able to hear her through his shield of stone.

However, she was building up a ball of sound within her hands, floating there in the air with her wings spread wide. Nothing emitted from the ball of white sound energy, but it grew larger in size with every minute that passed by. Tricking him was the only option to be able to get him out, unless she decided to attack the barrier with her magic. No, that would take too much time and her magic was not that powerful enough; oh, but she was underestimating her magic. As the energy grew in size, the woman fell to the ground, plopping rather heavily, where she was then rooted there. She kept herself ever vigilant to the sounds that Mashyuu made, waiting and wondering what he was planning. Her blind eyes darted down to the orb, then fluttered back up to the barrier, and she gritted her teeth, thinking.
    311tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th March 2016, 8:22 pm

Mashyuu was finishing eating when his ring shouted at his brain. "She's outside the dome, be careful. I sense she is charging up a spell." The ring grunted. Mashyuu exploded in a small burst of brown light while his scales started to grow on his flesh. He could hear the beauty shouting at him to see if he was o.k. and the Earth Slayer couldn't help but snicker at her gambit. Mashyuu didn't say a word but dropped down into the ground. Silently Mashyuu burrowed under the ground and launched up behind the beauty. His blood boiled with anger while his hands came up and clasped together and the ground launched up around Kanix swiftly. "Earth Dragon's Tomb!" He shouted as the ground wrapped around Kanix and dragged her down into the ground, swallowing her and crushing the woman with the earth. Mashyuu softly landed on the ground and glared at where the woman was being sucked and crushed under the ground while he extended his right hand. Pieces of stone flew up into his hand and formed a one handed war hammer. He whirled it around in his palm and started to walk around the spell radius of the tomb, watching and waiting to see if she would pop up out of the collapsed stone and moved earth. "Come on. Give me a reason to be worried." He muttered through his teeth. Really though he was freaking out, the woman had easily kicked his ass from left to right while he was barely able to keep up with the beauties movements.

WC: 266

Post by Guest 16th March 2016, 2:09 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    The silence Mashyuu was giving her broke her concentration on her spell, causing it to fizzle out as she focused back on him. With no intent of launching a spell at him, she stepped forward as a means to reach for the enclosing barrier around him. However, the vibrations from beneath her feet made her stop in her tracks and listen to her surroundings more carefully. It was when Mashyuu broke free of the ground that she screamed out in fear- well, not entirely out of fear, but out of surprise. She was entombed into an earthen orb, dragged into the dark depths, where the walls began to close in around her, crushing her. This was not what she wanted; she didn't want a real fight with him, she merely wanted to practice her new magic! "Mashyuu! Mashyuu, please!" the blind woman cried out from within her cage, trying to hold the walls away from her.

Her colorful wings were the first to be crushed by the rock, blood trickling down her back where the splintered bones broke through skin. Tears spilled down her cheeks from the immense pain, breath coming in rasps as the pain soon became too unbearable. Before long, her knees collapsed and she fell, along with the stone toppling onto and crushing her from above. She lay motionless beneath the stone, feathers protruding from cracks between the rocks and pebbles of her former cage. It was hard to tell if she was unconscious or not, her eyes wide open, and her breathing shallow, but still there. This was turning out to be something she hadn't wanted... perhaps, Mashyuu would be grateful to her and take her life? All of the pain radiating her body was what kept her from not moving, having not expected such a powerful spell from him.

She could sense him standing above her, pacing the ground, likely waiting for the moment for her to rise up. Kanix couldn't find the strength to, couldn't bring herself to get to her feet and fight this dragon slayer as mere practice. It was clear to her that he had dropped into the mode of survival and this was no longer a training, but a battle of the fittest. No, she was not the most fit in this case; she would remain here on the ground, until he stopped or thought her dead. Maybe it was best that he thought her dead, then he would leave her be and they wouldn't have to fight anymore. The woman breathed in deeply and coughed up a great amount of blood, breath becoming shaky in the end. Before long, her left hand's fingers twitched and she moved her arm forward through the pain to try to lift herself up.

Some of the rocks fell away from her as she aimed to sit up, but she only made it so far before she fell against the ground. All that she could focus on was the pain radiating through her, and how her wings hurt the most on her body. Why did they hurt? In that moment, the woman tried to flap the heavy appendages, but found they hardly moved. "M-Mashyuu" she spoke her friend's name again, hoping that he would find it in himself to stop trying to kill her. Her voice had been hoarse, nearly inaudible, but with dragon slayers' senses, she had no fleeting doubt that he wouldn't hear her. She was done... she was done trying to fight against him as a means to practice her spells; she would fine a different way for him to help. For now though, she would lay there and wait for his aid, hopeless in finding the effort and strength to push herself up.

[counts as two posts to the minimum]
    624tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 16th March 2016, 5:23 pm

Mashyuu paced back and fourth feeling the ground tremble under him until he could hear the woman call out to Mashyuu for help. Mashyuu stopped where he was and took a step back. The ground started to rumble and the earthy stones slowly ejected the beauty. Mashyuu's eyes went wide with sorrow for a moment. He dropped to his knees and rolled Kanix onto her back. Carefully he grasped her left shoulder and gave her a gently push to make sure she was alive. His right hand pressed to the center of her chest to feel for any breathing she might be doing. Mashyuu was relieved that the man hadn't killed his friend. Slowly the Dragon Force left his body and left Mashyuu weakened and taking deep, ragged breaths of air. He swallowed a small ball of snot that was welling up in the back of his throat. "Ughhh. I'm glad your going to be alright. Sorry I don't know any healing magic... But I'll wait here for as long as it takes to keep you safe. I hope you can forgive me." Mashyuu removed his hand from her body and stood up. He took a quick look around. Swiftly he ran over towards Rocky and grabbed up a pair of chairs. He placed one at the side of Kanix and the other a few feet away. It didn't take long for Mashyuu to plop down in the chair and the young man started to munch on a small stone. "I got carried away. I thought you were going to kill me for a moment." Mashyuu whispered and spat a wad of blood across the room, causing the blood to smash against the ground near the door way.

WC: 290

Post by Guest 18th March 2016, 3:45 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    She winced as he pulled her free of the stones and set her up, looking over the injuries that he had caused her. Gingerly, she outstretched her wings, where flecks of bones could be seen through the feathers of ocean blue and sunset orange. Eventually, the collapsed against her body again, hanging heavily and limply there upon her back in the silence. Kanix didn't know what she was going to do with the wings they were so badly injured as they were, and unfortunately, she couldn't remove them. With a sigh, the woman turned her head and listened to Mashyuu's ragged breathing, recalling Dragon Force took a lot energy out of slayers.

"You shouldn't have entered Dragon Force," the woman stated, frowning as she spoke to the weakened dragon slayer. "I had no intentions of killing you, you should know that... this type of magic, I don't know what strength is hides..."

Falling silent, the woman turned her head away from him again and stared to the crumbled floor below them. Never making a move toward the chair given to her, the shaman remained as still as stone upon the tower floor. "I think it's best that we find another way in practicing this magic, but I don't know of any other way than against someone else. That's how this magic works; it's meant to lure an opponent to their demise, not be practiced on mediocre things." Kanix shifted her weight and pressed herself to her feet, though it was slow, deliberate, and very shaky and weak. "You're definitely stronger than I am; something I couldn't ever dream of being, unless I managed to contract with a dragon's soul. But thats nigh impossible... hell, I'm luck if I'm able to even contract with the soul entity of a god in the Upperworld."
    303tagged
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 18th March 2016, 7:02 pm

Mashyuu let his head fall below his knees while he reached down and grabbed a large stone. He knew that he shouldn't have gone into Dragonforce and that his spell could have really done some serious harm to the beauty but he knew that she could handle it too. Slowly he chewed on the rock and swallowed it, just barely putting some energy into his magical reserves. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up onto the balls of his feet. "....Sorry about the wings. I didn't mean to crush them. Actually I sort of forgot about them. But I bet when your magic recovers they will heal." Mashyuu explained. "Oh and Kanix, if a Dragon Soul doesn't make a contract with you then the Dragon is a fool." Mashyuu added. He strolled up to Kanix and motioned for her to get up. "All right, give me your best shot. I won't fight back. Sorry, I take fights a little to seriously sometimes.... But I will trust that you won't ram a spear through my heart." Mashyuu! This is foolish, she is going to seriously hurt you and your doing it because your her friend and you have a thing for her. She doesn't return those feelings and it's likely that she will use those feelings against you at some point! The ring on Mashyuu's finger shouted. The man snarled and ripped the golden ring off his finger and shoved it in his pocket. "Stupid ring.... It's making me angry. Rocky come here and help us out for the rest of this. Kanix what else can you do?" Mashyuu asked while Rocky ran to the brown haired Wizards side.

WC: 284

Post by Guest 19th March 2016, 7:02 am

CALL OF THEWILD
    The woman shrugged in reply to Mashyuu and backtracked herself a few feet farther away from the dragon slayer. "I won't mind not making a contract with them because in the end, they'll just want something large in return for the use of their magic. That's why I hesitate in making contracts with demons because they always want something larger in compensation. Most want my firstborn child... so I try to avoid those kinds of demons..." Her voice broke off toward the end, like she didn't want to say something. Instead of continuing to speak, the woman decided to focus back on Mashyuu, so she could practice her magic again. She heard movement from him, however, which made her slightly curious, until he spoke about the ring. That's right... that annoying ring... that was the thing that was putting lies into his head and causing him to fight back.

"Actually, that was all of the spells that I know of from this magic," she answered him, dropping her defensive stance. Kanix walked back over to Mashyuu... maybe now that he's not wearing the ring, she could get him to do things? "Why do you let the ring get to you, hm?" she lulled into his ear, "you have full control of the ring and what it does. You don't need to listen to it..." She walked around him, until she was facing his front side again and smiled. "But now that the ring is off... what will happen next, Big Boy? Will you be able to resist as well as you had?" She had to stand on her tiptoes in order to reach his face, but the moment she had, she would pull him close to her face, as if she was going to kiss him. "Why don't you just... sleep... Mashyuu," she allured into his ear, using her voice to cast the spell once more.

If Mashyuu fell trap to her voice, they would be sucked back into the dream world, where it was a beautiful beach scenery. However, around the beach would be voluptuous Neko women; a man's dream... or well, one of Mashyuu's. Not to mention that dream-Kanix wouldn't be so much as full human anymore, but a black-haired Neko girl.
    375tagged

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:14 pm