Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons of Galuna Island [Private/Job/Solo]

Bravo
    Bravo

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Divinity Blade
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Demons of Galuna Island [Private/Job/Solo]

Post by Bravo 19th January 2016, 1:49 pm

Why? Why did Bravo have to start his allegiance in Fairy Tail here, where demons resided? Did those of the guild not know that his magic relied heavily on the power of gods; divine beings born to be against those of darkness- presumptuously demons, frankly. "Fairy Tail is all about adventure, companionship and kindness!" Bravo thought in his head; these words spoke by a random man he once encountered within the guild, itself. This same individual was the one who forced Bravo into this job, and made him complete the task of defending currently endangered demons. "You'll be just fine!" Bravo recalled more of what the male said, "Believe it or not, some demons are just misplaced. These demons have put themselves on Galuna Island, though not everyone agrees that these demons are any different than their original race." So this is why he was here, he supposed. This was going to be a lesson about tolerance and friendship, as far as Bravo was aware. However, what time would he have with friendship when the people he would have to respect were- in time- going to be scheduled for an attack by hunters? That's right! If Bravo could remember correctly, the man had written the predicted time of war between the hunters and demons on this scroll that he gave to Bravo, personally. "Fairy Tail protects not just those within the guild, but anyone who lives for the greater good. Let me know if these demons should be considered or not." These were the final words Bravo could not forget the same individual speaking in the past.

"You!" A voice spoke out, "Are you with those of the Pergrande Kingdom? Surrender, if you are!" It appeared as though Bravo was in trouble already, though just as the living vessel of this voice and others of the same kind were about to charge in on the former Rune Knight, something else halted the party. "Hold your ground!" A stronger voice demanded, "This boy is the one we are looking for..." Bravo looked at the physical being of this voice dumbfounded. He had absolutely no idea what was going on. Heck, he even needed to retrace how he got here still. Since his reincarnation, Bravo had gone through some memory problems, henceforth all he could focus on was the present- at least for matters as troublesome as this. "Bravo Kaizuka, right?" The stronger voice confirmed.

(1/20)
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Demons of Galuna Island [Private/Job/Solo]

Post by Bravo 19th January 2016, 8:29 pm

"Yes." Bravo replied, "Who are you?" This individual and his fellow demons both laughed as soon as the swordsman made this question. However, instead of giving a straight answer, the leading demon gestured with his hand a sign for Bravo to follow him. Feeling as if he could do nothing else, Bravo decided to cooperate, regardless of potential hazards. On the contrary, he would demand some sort of response along the way. "Tell me..." Bravo remarked, "Is this really where you demons reside, or have you been in contact with demons of Akuma, as well?" The vast majority of these demons this time frowned upon this question, yet their leader smirked, and finally answered, in fact. "Saphyr is my name." The commander replied, "As for your second question, we are not affiliated with those demons, whatsoever." Truthfully, Bravo had no idea that this species of demons, in particular, were associated with his new guild. As of matter of fact, this is where Fairy Tail kept their wizards too in case they were of the demon race.

"Let me tell you a story, Bravo Kaizuka." Saphyr added, "My existence as a demon expands for eons. The ONE MAGIC brought me to Fiore, where I then lived with my wife, and had a family together. We had children, just as a normal married couple would, which expanded further into the community of demons you see now. What differs us from ordinary demons, you must ask? Demons of Akuma- ordinary demons- derive from curses; we derive from the birth of magic, itself." This was quite the story, to be honest. So the ONE MAGIC shaped Saphyr, along with his personality and physical features. Albeit, why did the ONE MAGIC make him a demon? Bravo was about to question this too until he could notice the speaking demon's right eye glow sapphire. "Sorry, but my magic allows me to read minds." Saphyr commented, "Well, just wizards. I wish I could explain why I was born a demon, but the ONE MAGIC just isn't here to aid me, is it? In other words, I do not know, but there are hunters out there who have discovered my origin, attempted to rid me of my life, and use it as a source to claim the ONE MAGIC. Little do they know that the ONE MAGIC leaves no trace of itself even within the beings it creates, yet unfortunately, the hunters do not know that, and will only claim this same explanation as a lie." The demon children began to cry after these comments. It truly was a pity to see that such peaceful demons were endangered, especially one who had lived so long to see all of humanity's wars collide.

(2/20)
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Demons of Galuna Island [Private/Job/Solo]

Post by Bravo 16th February 2016, 10:58 am

And so, Bravo with this particular set of demons arrived in the safe zone of this mission. While Bravo believed he once sensed the presence of hunters incoming, he could no longer sense them, whatsoever. Perhaps they were a stealthy bunch, or had rather spaced themselves out to avoid even supernatural senses, such as the typical, yet extraordinary five senses of a wizard. Saphyr here- he seemed like quite the calm-minded individual. His comrades were rather unstable, though this demon had confidence that there were would be no death in this hunting session today. With this in mind, Bravo continued to the central area of this village all demons inhabited, then observed the entirety of it. There had to be some form of shelter capable of hiding these demons when the hunters would approach the scene. It was obvious that the hunters would come eventually, after all.

Another thing that bothered Bravo were the arsenals these hunters possessed. Surely, if they were hunters, Bravo's new set of enemies possessed more than one weapon. Secondly, if these hunters were skillful enough to capture demons, their arsenals were certainly adjusted to do so, as no average equipment would ever be effective enough to succeed, otherwise. This gave Bravo the impression that perhaps these hunters were not after the demons to collect them, but rather to kill them. In his mind, Bravo also held the verbal threat of telling these hunters upon their approach that these demons belonged to Fairy Tail. This would test their allegiance to Fairy Tail, or more so to see how much they respected legal guilds, in general. In summary, there were still many preparations for these demons to make a great escape, though if Bravo could predict anything about these hunters, it was that they would come upon noticing what Bravo had planned. This could only mean one thing...

The hunters must've been here the whole time to watch.

(3/20)

Last edited by Bravo on 16th February 2016, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Post Count for Clarification Purposes)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:04 pm