Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mine! It's Mine!

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Mine! It's Mine! Empty Mine! It's Mine!

Post by King Elyx January 14th 2016, 12:57 pm

I Won By Accident?
    Watch What Happens When I Do It on Purpose!

"How does Elyx feel?"

TEXT HERE

@TAGS
    x
    WORD COUNT
    x
    Muse Counter: I Want to Die/10

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on January 21st 2017, 10:21 am; edited 9 times in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mine! It's Mine! Empty Re: Mine! It's Mine!

Post by King Elyx June 12th 2016, 7:23 pm

Name:

Quatro and Stella

Mine! It's Mine! Qsw5

Lore:

"I just want to be with my son again... I would do anything. So please... Just let me get to him!"

But in death, what value does mercy have?

Cash, Grass, or Ass, nothing comes for free in this life. Lets see, you can't have cash here. You certainly don't any land. And-

You will NEVER get such a thing from me!

Then that is clear. I'm the only one that can bring you to him.

...Don't you miss Uriel?

You will not speak about my child in my domain! Now silence, before I remove that damned tongue of yours forever!

But she did not stay still forever. The many times she would constantly beg and eventually scream, crying. The years, almost couple of decades, of trying, even someone as strong as her was breaking down. She did not want to die right after the birth of her son. Hell, did anyone? And so even though she was a dead spirit, trapped in a world where she was alone in death with... Death, who required a spiritual marriage in order for the spirit to gain life. Kia...Reiaki.

And so she eventually lost it, trying to cross the gate of life and death to try to get back to Elyx. The rule was simple, get to the world again and bind yourself to a human, and you stay with them until that human dies. Kia did not have to see Death for so long, but most importantly, she can finally be with her son once again. And surprisingly, she had gone very far, but her timing could have not been any more poor. The human had to accept the spirit into their lives... But her son was sleeping.

Damn it... He's sleeping!

And there was no way for him to wake up. Her voice is silent to his ears until he wakes up.

I... Love you so much... My child.

She would craft something from his soul, two beings. It did not affect his soul in any way. She had witnessed every single step of his journey, from him being a runaway child to him joining the guild. The first being was crafted from half of her spirit and half of Elyx's soul. Both fused to make a little brunette spirit, and Kia named her Stella. Stella represented the innocence that the boy once had in his life, the happiness, the youth. And to guide and protect her was a second being named Quatro. Quatro was a darker character, made from the nastier parts of her sons soul. It was his pain and misery, knowledge of what could happen, the wanting to protect the innocence that was still there. And despite this, he is a mute. But... The pain has also taught him many things, and learn to appreciate things as well. Despite being so quiet and protective of Stella, he has a good heart. But...

YOU DARE REACH THE BOY!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMNED MIND!?

NO... Elyx! No matter what, I will always be by your side! Even when I'm not in this form! I lo-

A static mixed with a short, high pitched scream that eventually was cut with dead silence. Elyx heard none of this, not while he could not hear spirits in his sleep. Stella and Quatro were waiting for Elyx to awaken. Kia was right, she would always be by her son, even while she is not even in her form, or any form. Stella.

Mine! It's Mine! Deemo_by_sishenfan-d8tni3d

Plot Abilities:

Battle Abilities:

Last edited by King Elyx on May 20th 2017, 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx October 10th 2016, 3:11 pm

H Rank:

S Rank:

A Rank:

B Rank:

C Rank:

Last edited by King Elyx on September 8th 2017, 9:37 am; edited 9 times in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx May 29th 2017, 8:17 am

King Elyx wrote:
    Name:

Quatro and Stella

Mine! It's Mine! Qsw5

Lore:

"I just want to be with my son again... I would do anything. So please... Just let me get to him!"

But in death, what value does mercy have?

Cash, Grass, or Ass, nothing comes for free in this life. Lets see, you can't have cash here. You certainly don't any land. And-

You will NEVER get such a thing from me!

Then that is clear. I'm the only one that can bring you to him.

...Don't you miss Uriel?

You will not speak about my child in my domain! Now silence, before I remove that damned tongue of yours forever!

But she did not stay still forever. The many times she would constantly beg and eventually scream, crying. The years, almost couple of decades, of trying, even someone as strong as her was breaking down. She did not want to die right after the birth of her son. Hell, did anyone? And so even though she was a dead spirit, trapped in a world where she was alone in death with... Death, who required a spiritual marriage in order for the spirit to gain life. Kia...Reiaki.

And so she eventually lost it, trying to cross the gate of life and death to try to get back to Elyx. The rule was simple, get to the world again and bind yourself to a human, and you stay with them until that human dies. Kia did not have to see Death for so long, but most importantly, she can finally be with her son once again. And surprisingly, she had gone very far, but her timing could have not been any more poor. The human had to accept the spirit into their lives... But her son was sleeping.

Damn it... He's sleeping!

And there was no way for him to wake up. Her voice is silent to his ears until he wakes up.

I... Love you so much... My child.

She would craft something from his soul, two beings. It did not affect his soul in any way. She had witnessed every single step of his journey, from him being a runaway child to him joining the guild. The first being was crafted from half of her spirit and half of Elyx's soul. Both fused to make a little brunette spirit, and Kia named her Stella. Stella represented the innocence that the boy once had in his life, the happiness, the youth. And to guide and protect her was a second being named Quatro. Quatro was a darker character, made from the nastier parts of her sons soul. It was his pain and misery, knowledge of what could happen, the wanting to protect the innocence that was still there. And despite this, he is a mute. But... The pain has also taught him many things, and learn to appreciate things as well. Despite being so quiet and protective of Stella, he has a good heart. But...

YOU DARE REACH THE BOY!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMNED MIND!?

NO... Elyx! No matter what, I will always be by your side! Even when I'm not in this form! I lo-

A static mixed with a short, high pitched scream that eventually was cut with dead silence. Elyx heard none of this, not while he could not hear spirits in his sleep. Stella and Quatro were waiting for Elyx to awaken. Kia was right, she would always be by her son, even while she is not even in her form, or any form. Stella.

Mine! It's Mine! Deemo_by_sishenfan-d8tni3d

Plot Abilities:

Battle Abilities:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx July 10th 2017, 11:27 am

Signature:

Spell Fusions:

Spell Slots:

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 5:51 am