Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The dragons Challange

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

The dragons Challange Empty The dragons Challange

Post by Kit Kerrington 10th January 2016, 10:57 am

As Apollo and Heero got to Sky tower he sighed looking at the tower nervously. Apollo looked at his watch and shook his head. Then he rubbed his neck over his guild tattoo looking over at heero the looking up at the tower. "wow this place is huge." as he looked up.  He then looked back at Heero sighing a little,  The guild master of the Fairy Tail guild  Helping someone with a b rank job seemed odd he kinda questioned to himself why this was but then assumed it was just the right thing to do.  He thought back for a brief moment.  He thought about how Heero agreed to come to the tower in the first place.  

Apollo looked at the job board in the guild sighing looking back at the guild then the board.  there were a lot of B rank jobs available which Apollo wanted to do but couldn't as he was just a c rank mage.  Apollo shook his head a little starting to hate the worlds ranking system.  there weren't a lot of his guild members around that day even Nightken, Zero, and Shinara were absent which was a surprise to Apollo.  He groaned a little and then saw the job at sky tower.  it sounded interesting but he would need another mage with him to help him. he then looked back at the guild seeing Heero walk by.  Apollo thought about asking him for a moment but figured he wouldn't want to go on a lowly b rank mission with him.  Apollo sighed figuring there was no harm in asking if anything he would just say no.

Apollo then grabbed the job Flier and walked over to Heero who was sitting at the bar.  He then took a seat next to him and sighed.  "Hey Heero how are you to day?" he asked the H rank mage.  Apollo looked him up and down as he answered and then as he responded he put the job Flier on the bar.  "hey I know your super busy running the Guild and all but i was wondering if you could help me with this job..." Apollo said looking at him.  Apollo hoped he said yes he was getting tired of finding puppies and stopping Vulcans.   he wanted to get out and see the world a little and get some real experience not to mention see Heero in action though that was just a bonus.  Though Apollo understood Heero was a busy person so he set him self up for the worst case that being rejection.  Apollo simply smiled at him a little as he waited for his Guild masters response.

job info:

Last edited by Nadarr on 17th January 2016, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

The dragons Challange Empty Re: The dragons Challange

Post by Haru-senpai 10th January 2016, 9:12 pm

(Earlier)

Fairy Tail was bustling, as usual. People were flowing all over the place, requesting jobs from the wizards of the Guild. Although it was a cold winter day outside; it was warm inside as the fireplaces and hearths were burning bright.

Heero sat on the stage; like usual. Holding a deck of cards, as he sat across from an Exceed, a red one in a dress. The female cat swished her tail, before looking up at the Fairy Tail Guildmaster.

"Go FISH!" Rose shouted truimphantly as Heero facepalmed, having asked her for the wrong card at least ten times now. Just before he could yell at her and quit, he was approached by Apollo who actually asked the Guildmaster to accompany him on a Job. Usually, Guildmasters didn't go on Jobs with their members, only on crazy...important ones...or to quell some monsterous threat or super demon threat. But this....something was different in Apollo's eyes this time.

"Sure, you have a look about you. You seem determined to experience a new level of Magic...." Heero would hop off the stage setting the cards down, as Rose would fly and land on his shoulder. The girl Exceed would wink at Apollo and swish her tail from Heero's shoulder.

"Lemme see that..." Rose would reach out a paw for the Job Sheet in Apollo's hand and read over it. "Hmmm...the Sky Tower huh.....I've heard that there is a super powerful Time Gem at the top of it....but this is something different." Rose continued reading and then nodded to Heero. "I think we should actually check this out......but we should keep it quiet."

(Now @ Sky Tower)

After sneaking out of the Guild with Apollo, instructing other members to keep this mission a secret since he didn't want anyone else from any other Guilds to know about it or check it out themselves after hearing Fairy Tail's guildmaster went personally to the Sky Tower.

Heero and Apollo would both be wearing long black traveling cloaks, like Jedi or Sith, with their hoods up to keep warm.

As Apollo looked up at the tower and said it was huge, Heero would lower his hood, exposing his blue hair to the cold air as he looked up.

"Huge is an understatement.....this thing never ceases to amaze me, I've seen it ten times already, but everytime it's more and more spectacular up close...." Heero looked up as the Tower literally reached up beyond the clouds.

"Well, do you want me to fly you two up there one at a time...or someone got a better plan to get to the top of this thing?" their cloaks would billow in a breeze, as a chill wind blew through the air.

"Fly him up there, I'll run up the side of this thing." Heero cracked his knuckles, as Rose looked to Apollo with a nod.

"You ever been flown by an Exceed before?" she said as she summoned her white wings and flew behind him, grabbing onto him tightly. "Welp, too late now!" like a rocket, she picked up Apollo and took off. Looping around the Sky Tower as she went up, up, up.

Down below, Heero would take off like Sonic the Hedgehog kicking up a huge dust cloud behind him and actually start running up the side of the Sky Tower like Road Runner. In a blur, and whoosh he would pass upward even higher on the screen as they continued to go up, up, and up.

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

The dragons Challange Rose

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 11th January 2016, 12:04 am

Apollo looked up at the tower sighing. the the Exceed fly over asking him if he could fly and get up there by himself. Apollo looked up at the tower and thought to himself. he could make a stair case out of shields or simply make a platform and hover up to the top of the platform but before he could say anything he heard the words to late and was rocketed up into the air faster then he could believe. He had never Flew via exceed before and he wasn't going to lie it was pretty cool. but as he was going up he saw Heero run by and he sighed. "what a show off..." he muttered to himself as they got closer to the top.

As they got to the top it was cold and icy. Apollo shivered a little bit and threw a shield around him to warm himself up. "man it is cold all the way up here " he said then looked at how high they were. "wow..." he muttered quietly then looked back to see heero waiting up there waiting for the typical what too you long remark. Apollo shook his head looking around the top of the tower. He had never been up this high before in his life and it was breath taking both literally and metaphorically. He then looked over at Heero again and heard a rumbling around him as he looked around.

Then a massive dragon appeared looking at them both. Apollo got ready though it didn't give off a vibe of evil or that it was going to attack them. Apollo took a minute to stare and examine it. He had never seen a real dragon before only heard about them in children s stories and tales of legends. It was a large scaly beast it seemed to have light black scales and bluish eye's. He looked at Heero wondering if he had seen many dragons on his adventures. then the dragon spoke to them. "I am the great dragon Xiuhcoatl are you here to accept my challenge humans?" He asked his voice thunderous roar echoed through out the tower. Apollo might have been intimidated by this had Heero not been around but he felt safer. Apollo then looked back at the dragon tring to find the right word how do you talk to a dragon?
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 11th January 2016, 12:17 am

As they reached the top of the tower, there was nothing but the winter chill blowing through their clothes and hair. It got silent for awhile, except for the howling of the wind at this height.

You could see Crocus from here, the capital city shining far off. Behind them in the other direction you could see Clover Lake, and the train tracks---even Magnolia from this height. As he looked around, he laughed at Apollo's comment about it being cold and nodding to agree. But then-----wings. Wings Heero had heard before.

His mind and emotions started racing, as only one kind of wings sounded like that. With a mighty roar; it was confirmed as a Dragon came racing down at them through the clouds. As a student of the Dragons himself, Heero stepped closer to it as it landing; hoping it was one he knew. But it wasn't it was a new one.

Xiuhcoatl.

After the Dragon's voice vibrated the air at this height and he was done talking. Heero looked over his scales, as memories flooded his mind. Heero was raised by a Dragon, so he got emotional being around one; and almost cried a little bit on the outside but held it in.

"Great Xiuhcoatl, we humble wizards do accept your challenge. We will prove to you that a human can be just as mighty as a Dragon. As I have showed the Dragons before ye."

"We shall see, son of Zeuslogia. Student of Grandine and Igneel." with that, a huge portal opened. With a nod to Apollo; Heero would then start walking towards the portal. But as he walked through; it seemed everything got hot. Stepping out into a rocky world with flames everywhere and lava shooting up from the ground; Heero saw where they had to go at the other end of the valley.

With another nod towards Apollo, Heero would set off. Walking slowly in front of him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 11th January 2016, 12:50 am

Apollo looked at the arena they were in then back up at Heero who joust nodded at him. The room was read and full of wholes that had fire or lava or some source of heat down there...Apollo wasn't all to eager to fine out personally. "man it's times like this i almost envy dragon slayers...almost i will never want that motion sickness..." he chuckled to himself trig to bring a little humor to the situation. as they walked a little forwards a few of the holes erupted a scorching hot wave of fire nearby. Apollo looked a little surprised by this. He looked confused he could only assume they were randomized since they would have aimed for them if it weren't.

"welcome humans your task is simple reach the middle without getting cooked...good luck you'll need it" he chuckled his voice echoing around though he wasn't there. "that was nice of him to wish us luck" Apollo sighed rubbing his neck. Apollo figured Heero could do this with no problems but he was cautious asking for help. Apollo wan't to prove to him that he can do this and he was a capable wizard though he would still need his help. though asking for his help may prove difficult because he knew next to noting about his magic or what he could do. he sighed a little looking at the holes as they erupted around him and Heero. there was absolutely no way to reach the middle platform without going threw the craters but just rushing the middle was a sure way of getting cooked alive. he loosened his tie feeling the heat get to him.

He then continued with Heero as the crates through fire all about he looked at Heero and his Exceed rose smiling as he walked behind him. "hey Heero these craters seem to be going off randomly you think there is a way to..." he then stopped talking and looked over hearing a small bubble then looking below him. he then pushed off Heero pushing him forward and himself back as a pillar of flame stand between them. as it dissipates. He regroups with Heero as soon as it dissappers. "they seem to make a bubbling noise before they go off if we can act fast enough i'm sure we can avoid it easily enough." he said knowing there was a simpler way to do this but he needed to think a little more. "also Heero i know we could be cooked any minute can you tell me a little more about your magic it will help me think..." he said looking at him keeping an ear out for the sound.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 11th January 2016, 1:14 am

As Heero, Rose, and Apollo walked through the volcanic like area; geysers of lava were shooting up around them randomly from the ground. They continued to walk around lava pits and cliffs, heading directly to the center of the area.

Eventually, Heero would get a feeling like....something was wrong. But before he could react to the odd noise he heard, Apollo bumped him forward as he and Rose tripped ahead and Apollo leaped backward.

A huge gush of lava shot up between them, before settling down.

"Thanks......what's scary is that I would have been perfectly fine even if that lava had covered me completely." responding to his guildmembers assessment of the area.

Rose would only nod and continue walking, as the Exceed was almost as powerful as Heero himself. When Apollo asked Heero about his Magic, Heero was impressed with his planning skills and awareness.

"Hm, well. I can become any animal I wish at any time." Heero showed him this ability as he turned into a Lion, a Dog, a Wolf, a Bird, and then a Bear, before turning back into himself a she continued walking. Each animal had been walking as well, or flying in the case of the bird. "I also possess Heavenly Body Magic....which lets me do everything from summon stars, to summoning meteors. I can also summon Black Holes that would let us travel from one place to another easily. I can literally call down the stars from the heavens above...or fly into outer space, or even further than that....I could even go the speed of light if I wanted too." he said as he explained his Heavenly Body Magic.

"What you said earlier, about envying the Dragon Slayers. Don't. It's a curse as much as it is a blessing....when you become to powerful as a Dragon Slayer, you start to mutate.....and turn into a Dragon. You will grow claws, a tail, scales, and teeth. And grow to huge sizes, when your transformation is complete you will lose yourself....this is why I had to stop using my famous Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic...I was close to becoming another Acnologia....but I was taught a new Magic...by 12 Dragons."

Heero nodded to himself as he walked.

"Sky Demon Slayer Magic.... the most holy of all of the Wind Magics it allows me to become immune to almost everything. Heal anything, even if an arm is chopped off...even raise the dead. I can also prevent anyone from becoming sick, or weak. Or even afraid. I can also make someone regenerate their mana. I can put protection spells on the soul and the body. Make it so even if you stick your hand into the lava, it will only hurt like hell, but not melt away. Even after a few seconds...the Magic would heal the pain. I can even bring the dead back to life with my Magic. But within three days after they were killed. This Magic also allows me to move like the wind, even faster than sound or a bullet, and also allows me to create giant tornadoes and wind storms from my body. Or use wind to enchant my punches or kicks with magic."

Heero would then wave his hand, as a wind would surround Nadar briefly. Fluffing his clothes and hair before disappearing, enchanting him with some spells he couldn't see.

"Go ahead and try, touch some lava. It might be hot, but your hand will not melt away, or burn." as Heero said this, a lava eruption went off right below him; but surprisingly Apollo was unharmed, as well as Heero. As the lava dripped off of he and Apollo's clothes and skin without even burning them, Heero would continue to walk getting near the center.

Heero hadn't told him about his true power, about how he could Drain Away all Magic within miles with Fairy Law. Or erase something even a Moon from existence with Fairy Glitter....or even stop time with Fairy Sphere. The Guild Spells were so powerful, Heero didn't even mention them.

Spells Used:

HP: 100%
    MP: 80%

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 11th January 2016, 1:54 am

Apollo listened to to and watched his guild master talk about and demonstrate his ability to turn into animals he was amazed. on top of transformation magic he could summon the stars and meteors out of thin air was breath taking. Apollo thought for a brief moment about how he could just make shield and sighed feeling a little sub par but that was to be expected after all he was standing next to Heero Fairy Tails strongest mage. He could create black holes and teleport them around Apollo didn't even know this type of magic existed...or at least in that magnitude. Apollo definatly wanted Heero to show him his magic and teach him a thing or two but that would have to wait till they weren't in a Fiery pit of doom and mayhem.

He then started going about his how being a dragon slayer was a dangerous thing and how they were consumed the stronger they got. honestly that scared Apollo hearing why he wasn't a lighting dragon slayer anymore. he looked up at heero thinking to himself. "so will that happen to Zero and Gamon?" he said with a consered looked on his face. "Is there a way to regulate it. "he did want his family to lose them selves and become monsters

He then went on to his Sky Demon slayer magic. Apollo was literally speechless. The magic he possessed was so amazing the thing that amazed him the most was his healing abilities. He could lose an arm and still be ok though it would still hurt like hell probably. He listened and thought about his magic carfully while Heero talked but then saw him wave his hand Though then he felt Heero cast a spell on him. His suit puffed out a little then he was asked to stick his hand in the lava. before Apollo could retort whit why he would do that a pillar of lava erupted bellow them. For a second all Apollo could see was red and then it dispersed. Apollo's eye's were wide how was he not hurt by that... he was speechless for a moment. "Now I know why your a freaking saint" he chuckled to himself. "if this lasts we can walk to the pillar or you said you can make portals or black hole that can ring us around could we just teleport there?" He asked curiously thinking those were the best options for the time.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th January 2016, 12:28 am

Heero laughed aloud as Apollo stated that he knew now why Heero was a Saint. He smiled to himself, before shaking his head at his guildmember.

"There's more to being a Wizard Saint than power." he crossed his arms as he led Nadar ahead, deeper into the volcanic like region; closer to a circle glowing with red magic in the center of the valley.

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice the way that you like to do things, for others." Heero continued to walk ahead, looking back at Apollo with a smile. "Sometimes, you have to do what's best for everyone...and not just yourself." after he said this, Apollo mentioned that Heero could probably warp them to the center.

With a nod, Heero would reply.

"Yeah it can take us pretty far. Let's get closer to make sure." as soon as he said this, by chance or by fate the whole are area started to shake. Soon, a huge wave of lava would be seen heading toward them from behind. "Let's go!"

Setting off at a run, Heero would take off and after about ten seconds; he would hold his hand out in front of himself as they ran. With an extremely loud ripping like noise; a black hole exploded into existence in front of them, spinning with darkness and a million stars. Heero would run straight into it, followed by Rose; who was now flying with her white wings out, and then finally Apollo.

The portal would then close, just as lava poured in all around them. Suddenly, another ripping noise exploded, as a second portal dropped all three of them out directly above the red energy at the center.

As soon as they did so; Heero felt them be warped into an entirely new area.

"Well that was dangerous." Rose said in her usual serious tone of voice as she looked around the new area, walking around and swishing her tail looking about curiously with intent.

Spells Used:

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 15th January 2016, 4:01 pm

As Apollo and Heero were teleported from the arena of fire there was a flash of light and then the were in a new arena. it was an arena made of nothing but stone. every inch ot the floor was covered in stone and boulders were scattered all around. as he looked up he saw stalagmites lining the ceiling they looked pretty unstable and ready to fall. Apollo had a bad feeling about this next part. he then realized he was holding a glass of water that wasn't there before. APollo looked at Heero confused then the great dragon Xiuhcoatl spoke again. "Listen up puny humans your challenge is simple get the glass of water to the other end without spilling a single drop" he then laughed as his voice faded away. Apollo knew there was a catch to this challenge and sighed. then the Arena started to treble slowly at first but it started to get more intense. "Apollo quickly put a shield over the tops of the glasses till they can figure out what to so. the rock above started shaking and the arena shook faster and faster.

Apollo looked at Heero again a little concerned"found the catch we should move quickly though!" he called to him. Then Apollo felt his natural protection kick in as a rock from the wall flew at him. his shield reacted in time to block it but then more were in bound. Apollo without thinking to much threw his arms out "Trinity Shield dome form!" he said as three disc appeared above him them fused into each other creating a dome around them. then rock just bashed against the shield. Apollo gave a sigh of Reilf. Heero would have probably been ok but this way he could conserve some of his magic power. Plus it was his natural response. "you good Heero?" he asked pretty much knowing the answer to the question already. he held the dome shield while keeping a snug shield around the tops of there glasses. He looked at him. "so what are your thoughts what should we do?" he asked looking up knowing he couldn't move and hold the shield at the same time.

info:

occ:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 16th January 2016, 12:19 am

Heero watched as Apollo would reappear in front of him, and Rose on his shoulder once more. Looking around he noticed they had reappeared in......the Grand Fiore Mysterious Canyon? Seriously it looked that way to Heero, as rocks, cliffs, dirt, and more rocks were seen.

Eventually, Heero did spot off int he distance another altar like the one that they saw befroe hand. It was a glowing circle glowing with amber golden Earth energies.

"Good thinking Apollo...." Heero said after the Dragon's voice faded and Nadar put a shield over the lid of the glass. "That's all we need there, really that was brilliant."

Just as Heero said this, pieces of rock started falling from the ceiling. Apollo however, threw up a shielding dome; as three shields melded into one glowing dome around them. The boulders from the ceiling above, cracked and fell away harmlessly.

"I say you surround the Glass itself in a shield, and then give it to Rose." he turned to his cat, who twitched one of her ears at the sound of her name. The Exceed looking confused for a moment, raising an eyebrow. But then understanding.

"Oh, and then I can fly it to the portal! Sure!" after Apollo set the glass up, Rose would take it as her white Exceed wings would materialize on her back in a magical dust like light. Flapping her wings once, she hung in the air. "You guys should walk slowly....nothing but Tremors and Earthquakes here in this room...." she flapped her wings once, taking off and heading for the portal.

"She's right...we should walk slowly, have a nice talk ya know?" Heero would set off walking toward the portal at the center, almost a mile away even though he could see the portal area glowing brightly. They would have to walk slow due to the ground shaking. "So, any lovely ladies in your life yet? I've seen a few around Fairy Tail looking your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-!"

The ground would split open suddenly, as Heero would actually fall down into the large canyon of earth. Stopping himself quickly on the wall, he would zig zag back up, leaping from wall to wall until he hopped out back near Apollo just as the ground slammed closed! beneath him.

"Whew...........let's walk even slower now." he said as he stood on the ground, which seemed to stop shaking for now.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th January 2016, 2:31 am

The earth shook around them and he smiled as Heero complimented him and his shielding of the glasses. it made him feel good and that he was important. He then suggested he shield the whole glass and give it to rose. he was confused with the exceed for a moment then right as rose got it he understood.. "Alright sure I can do this" Apollo said as h put a shield around the whole thing to give to rose. She gave them a warning to be careful in here and then flew off towards the portal "you to rose be careful." Apollo called out to the exceed He then looked at Heero "it must be awesome to have rose as a friend i'm jealous" he smiled a little as the room shook. He then said they should walk slowly and Apollo nodded agreeing with them both on false step they could pall of be bombarded by rocks. with that he took his first few steps.

As they walked Heero looked over at Apollo and thenhe spoke. He started asking if there was any ladies in Fairy Tail that he was interested in and that there were a few interested in...before he could finish he feel down a hole. as Apollo looked down a flash of light and burst from the crack. he then stated they should walk slower and Apollo shook his head. "how rude of the floor we were talking...." Apollo sighed then using his free forming shield made a staircase that lead to a bridge to the portal. "come on Heero now we just need to watch above us which will be easier if we don't have to worry about falling" he said walking up his shield sighing "And to answer your question no I have no one i'm interested in I kinda don't talk to many people if you haven't noticed." he said not tring to sound anti social but he spend most his time reading books or playing chess. "why are you implying something?" he tilted his head curiously at him. The thought was purposruse that anyone would like him in that way but then again he wasn't what you call an expert at this sort of thing.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 16th January 2016, 3:47 pm

Heero couldn't help but smile slightly as Apollo said he was kinda jealous.

"Heh, she sees you as a friend too you know, not just me." he reminded him as Heero would put his hands behind his head as he walked to stay limber and stretched. When Apollo asked him if he was implying something; Heero couldn't help but to laugh loudly inside of the rocky canyon they were in.

"Well, you're always so focused on your jobs and your missions...there are a lot of girls at the guild who look at you with some pretty sexy eyes if ya know what I'm sayin! Hahaha!" Heero laughed as be basically told Apollo to not only focus on Jobs and missions to keep himself going; and to focus on some of the hot chicks around him in the world as well.

If Rose had been near them now she'd have told Heero to shut the hell up, but seeing as how she was flying off ahead now, almost at the portal as he noticed he would look back at Apollo.

"Sometimes though...women are just a distraction, and they'll use their charms on you to get their way. So watch out!" he would wave a brotherly finger, smiling to show he was only joking as they would continue their walk through the canyon. Peacefully. Talking about one thing or another, he told Apollo that his birthday was February the 25th, and that his favorite foods would probably always be tacos and steak.

Soon though, as if the Dragon knew they were getting close to another portal---the ground started going crazy once more as several large jutting cracks started moving towards them; louder, louder still, until the ground was actually shaking and rocks were tumbling once more. However, this time...it suddenly stopped. Causing Heero to get suspicious as he wondered what would happen next. Nodding to Apollo, signaling that he thought they should walk a bit faster now.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th January 2016, 5:43 pm

Apollo smiled as he said rose was his friend as well. He never really met Rose before but it made him happy to hear this regardless. He sighs a little looking at Heero smiling a little. Apollo was really happy he met him, He was someone he could rely on other then Nightken and Shinara. other then that he didn't really know any other people in the guild. he had me Sorono ans Zearayus before but he still didn't know them to well. He let out a sighed and kept walking forward on the bridge he had made.

He then mentioned how there were a lot of nice looking girls with sexy eyes, though he made the comment how he was only focusing on his jobs and missions. He looked away a little bitterly at the comment and gave a gave a scoff. "Heero i focus on work so I can get stronger...You and Nightken are different I know you both can handle yourself selves and not to insult the rest of the guild they are strong and I believe in them I really do...i'm just worried letting to many people into my life till i know i can protect them all...though joining a guild i should let people in i dunno i'm sorry...i'm probably just making excess's but i'm scared to be honest i don't know really..." He sighs looking at Heero sadly then cracked a small smile looking at him not wanting to bring spirits l "though i dunno maybe when we get back you could help me or something" he smiles looking at him

He then heard him say women can be distraction and Apollo sighed thinking about how much Elzia would distract him by stealing his book among other things and chuckled lightly. then the arena trembled violently Apollo looked worried as cracks in the ground form ground below his shield and the rocks trembled around them. then it comes to a sudden halt he looks at Apollo who said they should move faster Apollo nodded and they picked up the pace. then a rocks fell in front of them on course to either block there path or just crush them in general. Apollo looked at them falling thinking semi quick he picked up the pace. "Energy Flare!" he called firing a blast of force slightly to the left so it wouldn't block them. it was big enough to make a path for them but he knew there might be more "Come on lets go" he nodded panting a little holding three shields wasn't the most pleasant but he was still ok all around

info:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th January 2016, 4:26 pm

Heero would jog with Apollo, actually laughing to himself as they ran as Apollo blasted a tumbling group of huge boulders into dust.

"Hey! I wonder if we're still actually at the Sky Tower and this is just some big illusion....I could probably shatter it with Fairy Glitter....but that would really piss of those Dragons." Heero loved other Dragons, and would never hurt one unless it was terrorizing people; since he was raised by one.

They continued to jog ahead, as Heero did a frontflip over a boulder that was coming his way. Landing and continuing to sprint, he leaped between a few more, looking behind him and hoping that Apollo would keep up.

As a boulder tumbled in front of them, Heero would literally just punch it causing it to shatter into pebbles as Rose was seen standing in the portal area and waving at them, still holding the glass of water without any spilled.

"Let's go!" Heero said, increasing his run to a sprint off in front of Apollo for now.
    behind them it looked as if the grand canyon was exploding as rocks tumbled from every which direction, as Rose put her paw on top of the glass to stop any from spilling with a sweatdrop over her head.

"Hurry up you two! This place is gettin kinda rocky! Heheh...I made a joke." she said over the earthquakes rumbling as they would get close.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 17th January 2016, 10:28 pm

Apollo followed Heero as they ran the rest of the way dodging and avoiding rocks that were falling.  Apollo could see that Heero was doing fine by himself so he focused on dodging the rocks himself.  Ah he ducked and weaved the portal was insight. as they ran to the end they made it to the portal stepping through.  "wow that was a close call..." he said to himself as they entered the next arena, they were standing on a single platform in the sky about 50,000 feet in the air.  Apollo gulped looking down not even seeing the ground they were so high up. he looked over at Heero sweating a little he didn't do well at extreme heights if rose wan't here he would be freaking out a little more then now.  He looked up as the dragon began to speak.

"Humans your next challenge is to navigate the maze before you and a bit of advice don't fall...."  he laughs as the voice disappears. Apollo looked in front of him at the blank canvas which apparently held a floor he swiped his foot along the side carefully eventually hitting a path.  Apollo looked beyond seeing a portal where they needed to get to.  He sighed upset.  not only was he really high up in the sky but there was literally a chance for him to plummet to the ground.  He shook his had "Heero i'm just going to use my shields here i am not doing to well up here and I want to be out of here personally..." he  gulped then again rose could fly they but regardless he threw down a shield for them to walk on over the invisible path.  as he took a step forward he looked back at Heero nodding.  then a gigantic gust of wind came by almost knocking him of his feet.  Apollo made shields bracing himself.  he was sweating hard scared not wanting to fall.  he looked up at Heero.  "um yeah this is terrifying beyond belief any wisdom here..." he said looking up not even five feet out from him if he could even get over this how was sappose to get any better.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 18th January 2016, 12:12 am

As they stepped into the portal; in flash they were standing in the sky as the light faded; the spell shifted into what seemed to be just...clouds. As far as they could see in ever direction.

Heero looked around curiously, as did Rose. For awhile they looked left to right, before looking down and realizing they were actually standing on a cloud.

"WHOA!" Heero yelled out as he looked downward, bending his knees in shock. Rose gathered a cloud in her hand and played with it, patting it around with her paws curiously. Heero looked around, waving his hands through the cloud; before spotting the portal. "Well this is an easy one..." with a step forward; he began moving towards it---as he smacked into a wall that was seemingly invisible; the air vibrated with a small ripple as he hit the force field.

"Of course it wasn't going to be THAT easy...." Rose said with a sweatdrop over her head as Heero looked back at her frustrated. "Seems like an invisible maze.......Apollo you think you could find a path with your shields somehow?"

Heero knew another way if Apollo couldn't figure it out, but he'd wait and see. There was obviously a path somewhere---but it wasn't going to be easy to find it. He wondered if it was going to be a zig zag...or a loop around to the portal through the clouds. There had to be a way to make the path visible..or they'd be walking into invisible walls all day long.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 18th January 2016, 2:11 am

Apollo looked up at Heero and rose who was playing with a cloud and gave a smile. "y-yeah sure i can do that just stick close" he said standing up a little shaky he then gave a sigh then he started to make a path with his shields. "straight then we can either hang left or right....Apollo sighed if this was a maze then life would get a lot harder. He looked up at rose for a moment tilting his head before they could walk though Apollo jumped back to the clod they started on as the maze shifted. a little Apollo looked up at Heero "the maze changes..." he groans ahe then looks at his shield marking the entrance.

Apollo looked up at rose again then over at Heero "Guess we should just get walking and go slowly..." he muttered quietly Apollo still wasn't doing to well while he new he could catch himself he still hated heights Apollo then looked up at them both "Hey Rose can you um...make sure i don't fall i really dislike being at this height" he said asking the exceed looking away a bit. he then stood up a little shaken still. he then walked over to the entrance cursing the ground for being see through.

He then started to walk with Heero rose near by as they started walking clouds drifted nearby him and below his feet he sighed at least the clouds looked nice. he looked back at Heero "hey Heero how did you and rose meet?" " he smiled a little tring to take is mine off of how high up they were. he looked back at them as he started navigating the maze keeping notes in his head where they had gone.

He then listened and reached a tee in the intersection. they could go left or right. he sent his shields down each way to try to find which way they go. the right path turns toward where they cam and on the left path it goes on a diagonal slope forward. Apollo sighed looking up "Any thoughts on which direction we should go?" he said looking back at Heero and Rose. He didn't want to lead them astray and he didn't know how to determine a direction effiectly
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 18th January 2016, 2:54 pm

"Well, I used to work in Edolas...for the Queen. She sent me here to Earthland to find her son...Garfield."

Heero would nod as he walked with one hand in his pocket, Rose hopping up on Heero's shoulder. Heero would nod for them to go Left at the first intersection.

"Yeah, she found us and Garfield went back to meet his real family for the first time......he wanted to see what it was like to live with other cats. Rose promised him to keep me safe." with that, Rose gave a serious nod. It was a promise she intended to keep, as she was a Knight of Extalia, and Garfield was the prince of all Exceeds. His orders were absolute, Heero would be kept safe; by all means necessary.

It was an amazing thing really, watching the clouds go by to the left and the right of them as they simply walked among them. Apollo drawing paths with his shields against the invisible maze that laid itself out in front of them. Although one of the shields shifted, direction as the maze in the clouds actually moved.

"I see...so it's always shifting." Rose could see the portal from here, gleaming in the middle of the clouds. "That's gonna be tough to get too, as long as we head in that direction generally...we should be fine...unlike a normal maze we can actually see the ending point! So even if the paths shift, we'll be able to make it...as long as they don't shift us in another direction...and don't worry Apollo, I won't let you fall....for long." she would explain with a nod, teasing Apollo at the end.

Heero would point to the path going diagonally on a slope forward, as with a running start he would leap down the chute of clouds and zip down like a slide on his bottom. As Rose leaped into the chute of clouds and slid down, tucking into a ball and sliding on her bottom as well. As they would hit another level of clouds, they would be way closer to the portal now.

"Looks like we got a bit closer....I feel like it's gonna get a bit complicated now...Apollo, try spreading your shields out again to find a new path, this smells different than the clouds above." Heero would sniff the air, briefly before raising an eyebrow.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 18th January 2016, 4:26 pm

As Apollo listened to Rose's story he smiled a little. it was really cool to hear especially since he had never sen Edolas before only heard stories of it in the guilds library's. He then kept listening. "wow your form Edolas that's so cool i wish I could see it" he said in amazement. "As Heero said it was Rose's duty to keep him safe he nodded then saw Rose give a seriouse nod. Apollo smiled a little at this. "I think you got quite a task ahead of you Rose but I am confident you can do it" Apollo nodded briefly smiling up at rose.

Rose then started to talk about the maze shifting and how as long as we head that way we would reach the end. Apollo nodded to this as she spoke until she mentioned that she would only let him fall a little before catching him. there was a brief silence before Nadarr looked at her That's not funny Rose..." he glares at the Exceed as he saw a grin on her face and Heero smiling a little at the comment.

He then followed Heero down the slope seeing they went down a little. as they got down though Heero looked at him asking to spread his shields out a little something didn't feel right. As he expanded his shields his eyes widened. "T-there are no walls Heero..." he said looking back. He looks at heero Since there are no more walls might i suggests we mak our own path since it would be a real problem if the path shifted while we were walking" he said making path so they could walk on" we should still keep it slow otherwise the wind here could make it rather difficult..." he sighed

He then layed a path out of shield and took a step forward onto them looking back at Heero then the though hit him that there is nothing stopping him from falling. He gave a gulp as he took his first few steps. Though he calmed down trusting that Rose or Heero wouldn't let them Fall hard. He sighed as he walked starting to get over it but something still didn't sit to well with him but he couldn't place it exactly.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 18th January 2016, 6:02 pm

Heero walked through the clouds with Apollo, looking back as he realized that they would be finishing this without any barriers on either side of them. Meaning one tumble, and they would flip off of a cloud down---who knows how far.

"Yeah...stay close. No one feels like falling, right Apollo?!" Heero joked with him, putting both hands on the back of his head showing he was relaxed even at this height. Although, it would be pretty crazy if----as soon as he thought about it; it happened. The clouds started moving.

"Hold on!" Rose said, bending down and grabbing a hold of a cloud like a horse, as Heero did the same; gripping on tight.

The cloud would yank to the side in the sky, and lock into a new position abruply. Before it zigged downward and then upward three times, as if trying to shake them off. Eventually it stopped, although Heero hung onto it as if he was going to pass out.

Dragon Slayer's had motion sickness, pretty badly. Heero just laid there on the clouds, passed out from the movement.

"It looks like we're gonna have to drag him through the portal on this level....." Rose got a sweatdrop as she looked at the passed out Heero. "He'll wake up in 5 minutes again." she grabbed onto one arm and waited for Apollo to grab the other before dragging him to the portal as the sky continued to shift and move. Rose had perfect cat balance, so she didn't stumble or mind the clouds shifting at all now that she'd gotten used to them.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 18th January 2016, 7:12 pm

He stood there watching them hold on for dear life since Apollo was standing on his shield it had little effect on him. he prepared his shield in case they were going to fall. Though it doesn't appear they needed it they both appeared fine at the end of it...except for Heero who was passed out. Rose then mentioned they would have to drag him to the portal. Apollo nodded grabbing a shoulder sighing. "Heero your heavier then you look" Apollo mentions as he slung Heero over his shoulder with the help of rose. Apollo finally reached the portal looking at rose "Let's let him recover fully before we go" he said to the exceed.

After a while he was put on his two feet. "hope your feeling better we got to move on he said with a smile as they entered the portal. as they entered they both fell straight into water except for rose who hovered above it. Apollo looked very unamused as he looked at heero. "someone is getting my suit cleaned..." he muttered upsetly. He then looked around it was a vast ocean landscape with a single island off in the distance though they were still in the sky as clouds were around them. This meant that they were in a floating ocean. he then rubbed his guild mark on his neck sighing a little then they heard the dragon speak again.

"Humans your next task is simple get to the island portal...a tip for you is try not to get eaten" he laughs as the voice dissappers. Apollo looked over at Heero confused then heard splashing coming. he looked behind them Sharks!" he called making a shield benieth them raising them out of the water just in time. He panted a little. He looked at him tired as the sharks circled underneath them waiting for there feast. "Can you shock the water?" Apollo asked tilting his head as he looked at them both a little tiredly He looked back down as a few sharks tried to jump up at them but they were to high enough up where that wasn't a problem. he then shook his head wondering if heero could do anything about the sharks
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 18th January 2016, 11:59 pm

Heero felt himself being moved somewhere, although he wasn't sure where. He eventually would come too, and hear the sound of...water?

Was he back home taking a bath? Or maybe at a pool party with some hot chicks. Yeah, this was all just some dream. That Job with Apollo at Sky Tower....it was just a bad nightmare. Eventually, he found out it was real---as he heard Rose and Apollo talking about how heavy he was, and hoping that he'd wake up soon.

As he set up, rubbing his head--the young man stood to his feet. Realizing they were standing on Apollo's Magic.

"Rugh, sorry those clouds had me feeling kinda crazy..." he chuckled and sweatdropped as he comically remembered what had just happened.

"Just do something about those sharks!" Rose said, floating above the water with her wings out even higher than he and Apollo.

With a nod, Heero would bend his knees and throw a kung fu punch forward---as a huge golden Lightning blast leaped off his arm and electrified the water, and the sharks mid-jump. With a step forward; Heero threw another lightning bolt that slammed downard at an arc into the water skipping forward and sending all the sharks to the bottom of the ocean electrified---as the water still looked like it carried some kind of electricity to it even after the sharks left.

Standing back to his full height, with a nod. Heero would turn to Apollo.

"Think you can swim?" with a backflip, Heero would leap into the water and begin swimming towards the island even though several more sharks started chasing him. They couldn't seem to swim fast enough to catch Heero who was swimming way faster than a normal person could ever have done. Even an olympic swimmer would be jealous.

Spells and Abilities Used:

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 19th January 2016, 1:58 am

Apollo watched Heero do a back flip into the water and sighed." you can swim if you want i'm going to walk personally. he sighed then looked up at Rose "he is crazy lets go" he said as he ran down a path made of shields. He looked over at rose who was flying "hey rose maybe not when we are about to be eaten can you tell me more about Edolas I would love to learn about it" he asked. He sounded like a child who wanted to hear another story. Apollo loved learning about things he didn't know about because for him being a strong wizard doesn't mean have strong magic or incredible fighting skills it's about learning the world and what it has to offer, magic was apart of this. He smiled up at rose with a smile he didn't give often normally his smiles had sarrow or the look of fear but this one was with pure enjoyment.

Apollo looked forward and then saw barley able to keep up with Heero and the sharks he sighed a little then looked back up at Rose "hey rose not to be a pain and ask this can you carry me for a bit I have had to use my free forming shields excessively for the last three challenges and while I could keep going i'm feeling a little tired so could you carry me so i can rest a bit who knows maybe we could beat Heero to the portal" he chuckled a little at the notion of a race but the fact was he was getting tired. He sighed and kept going as he waited for roses answer. He looked at Heero who was out performing sharks which to him was funny the sharks were in there element and Heero wasn't and he still beat him not even nature had a chance against him what a scary but funny thought. He then looked at rose, how Heero could swim so well wasn't water bad for him since he was a lightning dragon slayer he appered to be ok in the water but still shouldn't it be conducting on him or something? he asked a little confused only assuming it was a dragon slayer thing.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st January 2016, 12:05 am

Heero swam around in circles, having a great time in the water even though sharks were in hot pursuit of him. One could actually see their fins chasing him around in circles as he literally laughed while swimming.

Rose would smirk at Apollo and give him a smile.

"Sure, I'll tell you one day about Edolas....it's just like Earthland really. Everyone exists there just like they do here....everyone has a double there....really to that Apollo from Edolas...YOU'RE the double..hehe." she would swish her tail, keeping her arms crossed as she watched Heero swim around in circles below. "Such a daredevil...." as Apollo noted something about a competition and beating Heero to the island, Rose would get unnnatural stars in her eyes comically; as games and competitions were her favorite thing in all of existence.

"We'll smoke him!" she said grabbing Apollo by the collar before he had time to react, and rocketing off above the water; kicking up waves behind her as they flew. Heero noticed them approaching, and took his eye off of the sharks only to be bit in the butt by one comically. As he leaped out of the water and actually ran on the water, racing Rose and Apollo by running on it below them at top speed after being bitten in the butt.

"No way I'll lose!" Heero shouted as he sprinted swinging his arms as fast as his legs as he ran on the water, the sharks still behind him in hot pursuit.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st January 2016, 11:59 am

As Rose grabbed him they rocketed toward Heero with out a moment to lose. "woah!" he gasped as they shot off towards Heero. He looked at him surpirsed how fast Rose could got even carrying him as extra weight. As they approached Heero who had appeared to have gotten bitten pasted him. Apollo heard him call out that there is no way he would lose to them and he looked at Heero who was now running on water. Apollo's eyes widened but then sighed H was a H class Wizard so why was he surprised by any of this. As they were now neck and neck Apollo looked at Heero wanting to win. "Hey Heero how fast are you releflexs!" he called out making hurtles and pillars aout of his shields. While he was tried making quick shields was easy and didn't required a lot of effort so it was fine to do it

Apollo smiled Excited looking up at Rose who was so focused on going fast she wasn't even looking at Apollo then Apollo chuckled wondering what the dragon must be thing seeing this challenge he put together turned into a race, a game more or less. He then \looked behind him hearing the sharks chasing splashing through the water still a few of them jumping out of the water tring to bate at them but at this point while they were still giving chase they were all going much to fast for them to possibly catch up. He then looked at Heero who was dodging his obsticals and the race was still neck and neck. then he saw the island grinning. "The final stretch Rose pour it on" he said looking up at her who was still so focused of the race.

He then looked over at Heero who while smiling looked extremely focused then had to wonder if him and Rose competed like this very often or was this simply a one time deal....nah knowing Heero this probably happens literally all the time. He sighed looking back up at Rose, it must be hard to keep someone like Heero in check but then again...they were b est friends so maybe not.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:17 am