Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons of Galuna [Private]

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Demons of Galuna [Private] Empty Demons of Galuna [Private]

Post by Lilium 8th January 2016, 8:25 pm

Hikari sighs as she looks at the sea, the waves making her more anxious as they just remind her of her home. She quickly hides as she leans against the side of the boat, feeling somewhat nauseous as the boat rocks. She quickly regains her composure and looks at the island on the horizon. I wonder what the islanders are like, Fairy Tail is allied with them so I'm assuming that they are not enemies with them.. Hikari remembers the description of the job and she looks around, becoming suspicious of those around her. The job said that they have been using stealth to in order to sneak into the island.

A young male with auburn hair, walked over to Hikari, smirking. He smiled as he sat down next to her and he asked her, Now what is a beauty like you going to some wretched island like this for. Hikari looks at him, somewhat scowling as she states Probably nicer reasons than you pretty boy. She stands up and begins to walk away. The young male scoffs and then speaks into his communication lacrima, Get ready boys. We might have found our one way ticket to the village.

The boat reaches the shore and Hikari hops off the boat, onto the rickety dock. She looks at the wood, feeling as though it is rotting under her feet. Hikari looks back at the boat and notices that the young male that was bugging her was no where in sight. She kept her hand near her sword as she walked into the unknown island, to her that is.

In the shadows, there were demon hunters lurking by. There is no way this girl knows we are watching, she seems too naive to notice. The demon hunters chuckled to themselves as she continued walking. After a few minutes, Hikari looks around, noticing a peculiar shine coming from an otherwise dull leaf. She has her sword ready as she says, Come out now! I will not let you harm me, you probably can do no harm to me anyways. Hikari smiles as she looks at the general location of the shimmer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demons of Galuna [Private] QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Demons of Galuna [Private] Empty Re: Demons of Galuna [Private]

Post by Lilium 8th January 2016, 8:40 pm

Hikari getting annoyed that her stalkers have not revealed themselves, she begins to trace her magic circles in preparation. I know they are coming here. I'll take advantage of the fact that they are not here yet. Hikari focuses her magic into one spot on her chest, specifically on the armor above her heart. Now, I can stand to fight somewhat more recklessly when they come here. I should be able to maintain this for a little. Hikari looks at the floor behind her and smiles getting an idea.

Hikari begins to draw the circle for Emblazon: Inferno and smiles as she does. If they are dumb and don't realize where they are standing I can activate it and they won't realize when I activate it. Or if they do know what they are doing, I can lure them into in whilst we are fighting. Either way, it is a win-win situation! Hikari chuckles and she infuses her magic into the finished circle. She quickly remembers what happened last time when she didn't focus and pours all her concentration on making sure she doesn't overinfuse it. She sighs as it lies dormant.

Hikari puts her pack on the floor and begins to munch on some food. She sighs in relief as she eats the food that was prepared for her by the bar maid. A tear comes to her eye as she thinks, I can't wait for to get back so I can have more of her food. She makes everything with so much flavour... I should ask her to show me how she does it... As Hikari finishes her food, she stands up quickly whilst slinging her pack over her shoulder, she has her sword ready. Then, she hears a branch snap.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th January 2016, 8:40 pm

The member 'Hikari' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Demons of Galuna [Private] WeakMonster
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 10th January 2016, 2:00 pm

The bushes around Hikari shake as she gets her sword ready. Without hesitation, the source of the rustling bushes jump out at her and she smirks as she waits for them to strike. Once they do, her magic circles form around her, shocking her opponents and throwing them off balance. Quickly, she slashes one of the four hunters that came after her. She then notices that the other three are standing on the magic circle she drew. She pivots to face them and smiles as she snaps her fingers. The magic circle erupts into flames and she waits to see her opponents through the flames as they dissipate she quickly remembers the attacker behind her as he is swinging his sword. She narrowly avoids the attack but her flesh gets grazed. She winces quickly as he smiles, glad he was able to land a hit onto her.

Hikari runs her hand against her blade and says, You all are a nuisance. I'd much rather finish this quickly... Her blade glows a faint blue as she slashes all around her, quickly finishing off all her enemies. She re-sheaths her blade and continues to walk towards the village when she thinks, I might be tracked if I continue to the village. I might want to wait here or try to get out of clear sight. Hikari looks around looking for an alternate path but it's somewhat hard considering she doesn't know the area around here. She continues looking for another path, but is inevitably getting lost

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 11th May 2016, 6:30 pm

As her sword goes in her sheath, Hikari sighs as she continues walking. I really need to get to the village as fast as I can but... I really don't know where it is.     Hikari trudges through the vegetation as she tries to remember what her guild mates told her.They told me it was in the middle of the island but... Hikari groaned as she looked around. Where exactly is the middle in this fricking island. Hikari sat down on the floor, trying to re-trace her steps as to where she went from when she got off the boat. Okay... so first, I got hit on by some creep Hikari scowled at the memory of the male from the boat when she realizes, Wait, what if he is tailing me? I need to be more careful and make sure I don't lead the demon hunters to the island.

Hikari looked around and made sure no one was around her. She scavenged the bushes nearby and slashed her sword through them. The trees were slashed at right after and Hikari was sighing in relief as she didn't end up cutting people down. She sat down and continued eating her food that was prepared for her, still savouring every bite that she had.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:54 am