Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel)

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel) Empty Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel)

Post by HalibelAkuma 4th January 2016, 10:05 pm

Job Description:

Don't bother yourself
    ...Just Relax...
    For I'll take all lives
    With no expectation

tag: @rowan @justicia
    words: 254
    notes: none

"That's strange. This envelope almost looks like it addressed to me."

Halibel had just finished getting ready for the day at her house when she noticed a letter in front of the door. The young mages eyes rained down on the unfamiliar sight in curiosity. "No one knows where I live... I don't think so anyway... Strange." Halibel bent over and picked up the envelope before opening it. She mumbled the text to herself "Dear old friend...curse...destroyed most of the population...I managed to escape...now in hiding...cursed lands...Yours Truly, Rachel Tasna" Halibel scratched her head for a moment while thinking to herself "How did she manage to mail this if she is hiding... Wait a second... Rachel?" The young mage then remembered who the letter was from. Halibel bolted out the door with the letter in hand, not even bothering to close the door, and headed towards the Infinity Hydra Guild Hall.

Once she arrived at the doors, the young knight began to yell out mindlessly the name of her teammates while running around the guild hall like a child. "Rowan! Justicia!" Some other guild members looked at Halibel with a rather annoyed look on there face as if to say "Her again. What is it now?" "ROWAN! JUSTICIA!" She checked every room in the guild hall, disturbing just about every Infinity Hydra mage in a matter of minutes. It's not like she even looked concerned or anything. To anyone but her, Halibel was just looking for her teammates in the most obnoxious way possible.

Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Guardian of Hydra
    Mentor : Sei my Bae
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Beast of Alaya: The Broken Phantasm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel) Empty Re: Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel)

Post by Moekidu 4th January 2016, 11:41 pm

The Last Knight of Lorelei
    Dearly Departed (Job|Team Halibel) Last_k10
    Justicia Lorelei
    Nothing beats a morning like a stroll in the park! Well actually in the forest leading back to the lake where I came from. Its funny how I came to this world in a lake after exiting the time stream, I was butt naked to when the old man found me. Boy was I in shambles back then, I thought he was gonna use me as a doll but heck he wasn’t such a bad guy. I made a tombstone just for him, just to talk to him about my adventures and what not.

Every now and then after joining Infinity Hydra, I would come here and pay him a visit.

There was only silence and tranquility and the wind that blew caused the leaves to rustle, breaking that silence and snapping me back to reality. There were no words but only memories of him. The sun is rising higher and higher, I assume Halibel would be awake at this time, Rowan too.

Welp, I’m off! See you later blockhead!

Just when I arrived back to the Guild Hall I stormed through the doors with my head down in complete silence. I can hear some of the members muttering.

“Who is she? Isn’t she the girl that was buried on the snow? Guess she’s alright now.” To many of the members of Infinity Hydra, she was but a mystery and her story isn’t complete what others would definitely believe. A girl who traveled through time and cannot age?

Ridiculous and if so, she would have been disintegrated but this was thanks to her mother’s spell that protected her, though it was supposed to wear off as soon as she exits, the spell on her never did wear off and like her age, she became timeless.

And I’m hearing Halibel calling my name…

“Hali, you don’t have to yell out so loud, I’m right here!”
    Footnotes
    YUS MAH FIRST JOB WITH A YANDERE AND A...well Rowan o-o
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plasma Magic
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Rowan Protegan 6th January 2016, 5:03 pm

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

It seemed that Halibel was unaware that Rowan didn’t live within the guild’s housing area, and that he lived quite a bit aways from the building. Fortunately for the guild members of Infinity Hydra, Rowan happened to be at the guild hall, preventing Halibel from yelling for hours. He heard her calling out to him for a few minutes before he decided to go finally indulge her and appear. When he finally found Halibel’s location, he was secretly glad that Justicia had beaten him to the chase, and he walked up to the talking pair. “Hey guys, I’m here… what’s going on?” Rowan studied both Justicia and Halibel, taking note of the letter in latter’s hands. The mage pursed his lips as he also took a look around, noticing the looks of annoyance on the other guild members’ faces. “On second thought, let’s step outside before we discuss anything.” Rowan began strolling out of the guild hall, and when he reached the door, he quickly burst out into the morning light.

((171 Words))

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by HalibelAkuma 6th January 2016, 8:53 pm

"Don't bother yourself...Just Relax
    Because I'm going to kill them all
    And I don't expect anything in return.
    That's how much I love you.~"

tag: @rowan @justicia
    words: 190
    notes: none

Halibel walked outside with Rowan and Justicia. The look on her face as she walked with her teammates was more serious than usual. When they got outside Halibel paused for a few moments as if she was thinking heavily about something. There was a very serious aura in the area. This mood was broken of course when Halibel turned around and playfully smiled at two of them. "I got a job for us!~ Apparently one of my old..." She paused for a moment to think about what kind of relationship she had with the writer of the letter. The hesitation implied that they were not friends, but the fact that Halibel was the first person she called for help would imply that they were at the very lease on good terms with each other. "...Someone I used to go to church with is trouble." Halibel handed the letter over to Rowan and said to him "I'm kind of bored, so lets go help her." Despite her nonchalant tone, she genuinely wanted to help the damsel in distress. It was her duty as a Holy Knight of the Church after all.

Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:01 am