Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Empty A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia]

Post by Mistress Venir 19th November 2015, 6:14 pm

Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The finite.

How long had she been traveling?

Her body was moving not by will but by instinct at this point. Any conscious thought had been driven out of her a long time ago. Step by step, day by day, she traveled farther and farther away from the remnants of her guild. Even through the numbness of her body Venir could still feel that fire burning but it wasn't burning as brightly. It felt as if it was smothered, a violent blaze having becoming nothing more than smoldering embers. At some point she must have fallen asleep because when her eyes had opened again she found herself on the ground. She could have slept for the rest of the day but she was cold and she was wet.

Rain

Through her numbed, foggy haze Venir found that she did not like the rain. It was cold, painfully cold, and those little droplets propelled by the fierce winds felt like tiny bullets when they hit her skin. The storm continued on and so did Venir, she must keep moving, if she stopped again she would just lay down and die. Her mind didn't know where to go but her body did. "Talonia!" It cried out knowing that she would be safe there. That Talonia is where the guildless make their homes. Her heart twinged at that thought. Guildless for the first time in Venir's short memory span she was without a home. That thought brought pain and sudden loneliness to the blonde. She wanted nothing more than to run back and receive a big hug from all her guild mates. Yet how could she do that after what she had done.

"I am too dangerous. I have to protect them by staying away."

That's right, she would wander far away from her home so that way they would be safe. Venir had at least wandered quite far from her home, making sure that they were indeed safe from her flames. At some point the rain had stopped but Venir still found herself shivering feeling like death itself. A flush had risen to her pale cheeks, her body trying to heat itself up but it simply couldn't. It lacked both the power and motivation as if the lacrima within her knew of the blonde's desire or lack thereof. By the time she had reached Talonia her clothes were still soggy her skin like ice, breaths coming out in harsh pants, and was downright delirious.

She stumbled almost drunkenly, most of those who had inhabited Talonia hardly giving her a second glance. Surely she was not the most interesting person to have stumbled their way into the home of the guildless. "I'm dying..." She shivered, the thought rather panicked in her haze. Her stomach was churning and burning or at least trying to. Locks of golden blonde hair fell before her eyes as she stumbled into an alley, letting her back slide against the brick wall until her bottom met the earth. All she could do was pant, and try to push back that sick and weak feeling. If she just closed her eyes for a moment, and rest for a little while longer she'd recover right? Did she truly want to recover? The last thing those amethyst gems saw was the figure of a man, his words barely ringing in her ears,

"Not so tough now that you're sick? How ironic that you of all people has a fever. I'll be taking that lacrima back now."

N/A
    N/A
    NOTES: notes here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Empty Re: A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia]

Post by Emilia Hawke 19th November 2015, 8:37 pm

”Damn, this storm just won’t let up, will it?” the young general sighed, slipping her hands into the pockets of her trench coat as asphalt grey eyes gazed at the torrential downpour outside. The black haired woman had been in Talonia with her two Colonel’s for a few days now in order to gather some intel on a particular group that she had been trying to track down ever since she joined the Rune Knight’s. Unfortunately, the information they had gathered was just as scarce as it had ever been and was nothing more than simply rumor and whispering's. The whole search was starting to irritate the General of the Spec Ops division and her Colonel’s could see it. "It's unfortunate, but not all of us possess magic to be able to control the weather like Mrs. Shikon could." a males voice spoke up, cleaning his glasses as he approached the table the woman was sitting at. "Why are we merely waiting anyway? We can travel regardless of the weather due to your Shadow Magic, so why are we merely sitting here in the bar of a town that doesn't even like the Rune Knights?"[/b] the man asked, taking a seat across from his commander. "You know how Claire gets with shopping, Laurence. The continent could be blowing up and that girl would still be picking out her jewelry at a vendor." the woman laughed, taking a swig of her ale as a smile cracked upon her face. "Honestly, Emilia, you give that girl far too much freedom. She's taking up too much time that we're supposed to be spending doing our jobs!" "It's fine. Besides, she always ends up getting us cool stuff to wear!" "I suppose this is true... we are the Speical Operations division after all. It's always good to blend in... I just wish she would stop buying me these damn pink shirts!"

As Laurence complained about his attire, a pink haired woman came rushing into the bar as fast as she could. "Em, we have a bit of a situation here!" the girl exclaimed as she rushed towards the table with shopping bags flailing about her arms. "Alright, just relax and tell me what happened, School Girl." Emilia snickered as she always did due to the fact that Claire tended to dress like she was a member of a private school. "Shut up, this is serious! I found a dude with the mark creepily following this blonde girl. They're just outside and the girl turned down one of the alleyways for some reason. She looked really sick wh-" Claire was cut off mid sentence by Emilia merging herself with the shadows and blasting her way out the door. "You're sure it was that specific mark?!" Laurence asked, jumping up from his seat and rushing out in pursuit of his commander with Claire not too far behind. "I'm positive! There's no way I could mistake that mark that Emilia described to us!"

Searching around frantically through the shadows, Emilia's grey orbs locked on to a sickly looking blonde girl sitting in the alleyway with a blonde man standing over her with a knife. When the man spoke, memories came rushing back to Emilia's head. She could never forget that damn voice as long as she lived. "I'll be taking that lacrima back now." the man spoke, raising his knife to strike the blonde woman. He would have brought it down to her, but his body stopped in mid action all of a sudden. "What... the hell?!" the man stuttered out before a gloved hand burst forth from the shadows, grabbing him by the neck and slamming his back into the wall of the nearby building. "Not so fun having other people mess with your body, is it Lars?! Who would have thought I'd run into you after what Haretsa did to the lab ten years ago. You must have been out of town!" the six foot tall woman exclaimed angrily, tightening her grip around the man's throat. "You... the little shadow bitch from Magnolia..." Lars managed to cough out. "I'm so flattered that you remember me!" Emilia exclaimed again, slamming the man into the wall one more time hard enough to knock him out and leave a rather large indent in the solid brick. When her two Colonel's had rounded the corner, Emilia tossed Lars' unconscious body towards Laurence. "Make sure you use the magic suppression cuffs Laurence. This bastard ain't getting away from me twice..."

As her subordinate caught the man and proceeded to put hand cuffs on him, Emilia turned her gaze to the sickly blonde that was resting up against the wall. She knelt down next to the girl, placing her hand on her forehead only to quickly pull it back once she felt the immense heat that the blonde was producing. "A burning fever huh? Well, I guess I know what you eat now... Let's get you inside, shall we?" Emilia asked, slinging the practically unconscious blonde over her shoulder before carrying her in the direction of the bar. "You and her look about the same size, so I hope you don't mind if she borrows some of what you just bought, Claire. What she has on right now is a bit... waterlogged." Emilia mentioned, motioning for the two Knights to follow her into the bar.

Bursting through the doors, Emilia gave the bartender a quick look as she began to head up the stairs. "We'll be using Haretsa's room, Jerry. I'll explain later." she quickly explained, not even allowing the man to respond. Opening the door to her little sisters room that she kept at the Soul Bar, Emilia placed the blonde girl on the bed and locked the door behind her to keep Laurence's eyes away from what was happening. They quickly stripped the blonde of her drenched attire and set her in a set of fresh new clothing that Claire had just bought before allowing Laurence to enter with their prisoner. "Alright, Claire this is gonna sound weird, but I need you to form the words Cleansing Flame with that Solid Script of yours." "Uhm...Alright?" the pink haired woman responded, writing out the words cleansing flame in the air. The words came to life as the letters burned with a brilliant emerald flame, but there was no real time to admire it. Without a care, Emilia grabbed the flaming word and opened the blonde's mouth before placing the words inside. As if it were as natural as breathing, the girls body absorbed the flames through her mouth and when Emilia placed her hand upon the blondes forehead; she could feel the body temperature dropping back down to normal. "Alright good, she really was a Fire Slayer! That could have ended rather awkwardly if she wasn't... Now we just wait for her to wake up, because I have several questions..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] 471 A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] H05POqb A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] 471
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] Empty Re: A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia]

Post by Mistress Venir 28th November 2015, 2:01 pm

The blonde could hear voices through the foggy haze in her head. It was hard to focus just on what they were saying most of it happening too fast for her to properly keep up. Her eyes felt too heavy to open despite wanting to see what was going on. Yet try as she might the lull of sleep was hard to resist, her body was ready to go into hibernation as it tried to burn away the sickness that had developed within her. There wasn't much that Venir could comprehend or really feel at this point, her mind going into darkness but there was one thing that made her pause and try to claw her way back into consciousness. It was an almost cool touch upon her super heated forehead. It felt almost pleasant to her overheated body but at the time it made her body instinctively shiver, somehow she managed to feel cold but hot at the same time as if her body couldn't figure out which it was anymore. "Don't touch me I'm dangerous." She cried out internally, far more worried for that person rather than herself. Soon enough the touch was gone and with it Venir had finally slipped into a dark unconsciousness unable to feel even the sensation of someone picking her up.

~*~

Throughout all of the movement and even wardrobe change the sleeping beauty remained unconscious. Her entire body was limp, almost dead. The only sign of life was the flush of her pale cheeks, and the rapid rise and fall of her ample chest. Completely comatose pink lips opened all too easily allowing the flames easy access. Emerald flames were soon hidden away as those same pink lips closed, instinctively trying to swallow down the fire. It had already absorbed into her by the time it reached her throat, her flame body accepting the flames as if they were one of her own. Strangely enough those flames was one of the first things the blonde could feel. Coursing their way through her veins in a manner that felt so pleasant it was almost unpleasant. The flames did their job though, milky skin was no longer flushed, and her breathing had steadied some. For the first time in days her temperature had dropped to almost human temperatures. A satisfied huff of air escaped her lips, a small puff of smoke accompanying it. However, sleeping beauty remained asleep, her body finally getting its much needed rest.

~*~

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She sprung up from the bed with a shriek, a single hand out in front of her as if she was gonna push someone away. Unintentionally a burst of dark flames had escaped that hand only causing the blonde to shriek once more. "I told you I was dangerous." She immediately retracted her hand, she had been dreaming that someone was touching her or had been trying to at least. Yet she couldn't feel anyone's hands upon her anymore. Amethyst eyes blinked once and then twice, focusing her vision. She was greeted at first with an unfamiliar wall, accompanied with an unfamiliar room, dressed in unfamiliar clothes, in an unfamiliar body, with unfamiliar people in the room.

"Excuse me....You wouldn't happen to know where I am? Or who you guys are?"

N/A
    N/A
    NOTES: notes here

Jobs:

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Emilia Hawke 12th December 2015, 12:16 pm

The three Rune Knights remained silent as they waited for either the blonde woman to awaken or the man Emilia had smashed into a brick wall to awaken from his near coma like state. It seemed that the blonde would be the first one to regain consciousness as she sprung up from the bed shouting that she shouldn't be touched. This act was accompanied by a small burst of black flames erupting from the girls hand and were sent flying straight towards Laurence's face. Luckily, the young man was able to catch the flames in his hand, causing white lines to begin rapidly spreading along the flames before they dispersed into harmless little sparks. "Good thing Laurence is skilled with disassembly magic, otherwise his face would be cooked right now. I wasn't expecting her to have those black flames though... those were pretty much identical to the ones wielded by Infinity Hydra's guild master if I remember that meeting correctly... but is that even possible? Lars was trying to get a lacrima from her... I can understand getting the lacrima of a dragon, or at least manufacturing one somehow, but is it even possible to obtain a lacrima from a god?" Emilia thought to herself as the blonde looked around the room extremely confused.

In response to the woman's query, Emilia pulled up the sleeve of her trench coat to reveal the jet black tattoo of the Rune Knights, her two Colonels doing the same before she decided to speak. "My name is Emilia Hawke and I'm the General of the Rune Knight's Special Operations division. These two are Laurence and Claire, my two Colonels and sadly some of the few remaining Rune Knights in the country due to us being horribly understaffed... but that's getting off topic." Emilia laughed a bit before meeting the blondes amethyst eyes with her own jet black orbs. "Right now, you're currently in my little sister's room in the Soul Bar of Talonia. I just want to clarify that you're not in trouble or anything. We found you outside in the pouring rain with a burning fever. You were being pursued by that man in the hand cuffs over there." Emilia paused, motioning her head over towards the corner where Lars' unconscious body lay. "That man is involved with a dangerous organization that I have a bit of a... personal issue with... so I'd like to ask you a few questions. You're welcome to take your time answering them as I know you just woke up from being incredibly sick, but I really do need to ask you about what's happening. First, I'd like to know your name and I need to know if you recognize that man at all or why he would be following you." Emilia spoke gently, motioning over to Lars once more. She knew all too well that simply seeing this man could trigger some bad memories for anyone that knew him, herself included, so she spoke in such a tone in order to hopefully keep the blonde woman as calm as possible.

A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] 471 A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] H05POqb A Kindling of Flames [Private/Dragon/Emilia] 471
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 26th January 2016, 7:06 pm

Venir listened in a somber sort of silence but her eyes still held that familiar shine of childlike curiosity. Apparently, somethings would never change about the blonde, and that was something that she took slight comfort in. The woman had introduced herself as Emilia, and introduced her two comrades as well, all three of them being Rune Knights. Which made Venir rather nervous to say the least. She just blew up- did something rather illegal, accidental, but illegal nonetheless. She had expected to run into the law eventually but to have been discovered by three high ranking Rune Knights right off the bat? Her luck really seemed to be taking a turn for the worse. Venir was tense from their revelation but she went rigid as she spared a glance at the cuffed man. Pushing back the flood of bad memories Venir tore her gaze away from the man and directed it towards the floor. Which seemed to be the only place in the room that wouldn't judge or see her for what she really was.

"My name?" She sounded almost confused, perhaps a side effect of having just woken up from illness. However, Venir knew her name, or at least the one given to her, "Venir RuLush" but she found that she couldn't utter it without it leaving a bitter taste upon her tongue. That and for all she knew there could have been a bounty placed upon her head, and with such a unique name? There was no way there was another mage in Fiore with such a name. Before she could stop herself, a blatant lie slipped past her lips, "Ashe" Was the first name that came to mind and she quickly added on a last name of an old friend, "Nyström" her gaze remained firm upon the floor. The woman's second question was not one that Venir could easily answer. "Somewhat..." She felt and sounded nervous, was it always so hot in the room? "I-I don't know..."She clutched the sheets, heart pounding, unconsciously heating herself and the room up. Suspicious didn't even begin to describe the blonde but it was hard to put on a good performance while under so much pressure, surely a bunch of Rune Knights wouldn't help such a terrible mage like herself?

N/A
    N/A
    NOTES: I'm a tad rusty I'm sorry!

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:35 pm