Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro|

Arata
    Arata

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shackles of the Damned
    Second Magic: Incoming...
    Third Magic:

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Empty Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro|

Post by Arata 3rd November 2015, 8:50 pm

Mizu sucked on a peach flavored lollipop as he neared the Fairy Tail guild hall, staring at the guild, and appreciating its craftsmanship. Mizu did not, however, appreciate the heat, and wished it were colder. He adjusted the tie of his suit, and an intricate snake made of water appeared on his palm. It slithered under his suit, slithering all over the boy's body, before cooling him down and slithering back onto his palm. The snake dissipated as Mizu closed his palm to knock on the door of the Fairy Tail guild hall. He wondered if anyone was there, and waited for someone to open the door for him, rolling the lollipop around in his mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Arata_by_ravenart5-d9mu30e
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Empty Re: Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro|

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd November 2015, 9:09 pm

A busy morning at the Guild---and for once, Heero noticed that his guildmembers were actually focused on doing Jobs and helping the normal humans who had come to the Guild early this morning looking for help.

Sitting on the stage; Heero would be wearing his usual outfit. White shirt open, with abs exposed. Black loose pants, chains wrapped around the right leg, and bandages covering his entire right arm except for his fingers. A pair of black boots finished it off.

Suddenly; someone would actually knock at the doors of Fairy Tail.

'What the?'.

Heero had grown up here, since he was 11...and he'd never heard anyone actually knock on the door. Most people just came walking in during the business hours; since the Guild was open from 9AM to 12PM. Everyone would...suddenly turn towards him, literally fifty or sixty people. With a sweatdrop; he'd hop off the stage and walk across the room hands in his pockets.

With a single push; he'd open the cowboys style doors of Fairy Tail and raise an eyebrow.

"That's some manners you've got there.....I'm surprised you knocked." he would smile at the young man, who looked around his age although the 23 year old could be wrong. Perhaps a bit younger. He felt his Magic Power resonating from him, and it felt...similar to Zero; the Water Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail's magic power...and Julius' the Water Manipulation Wizard of Fairy Tail who used Magic like Juvia's.

"Well, come on in. Let's talk." Heero wouldn't reveal he was the Guildmaster yet, but as Mizu and he entered the Guild it was given away swiftly by people calling out to him. Ignoring them for now; he brought Mizu to the stage with him and asked him to sit on it with him like a couple of good ol' chums, even though they'd just met each other.

"Normally it's a bit more rowdy in here.....but you came on a good day, sorry if it's a little noisy for ya." he would smile at the young man, as the legendary wizard would raise an eyebrow. He didn't see his orange Exceed, Garfield; anywhere. Before he could worry to much he turned his attention back to the young man. "Well, welcome to Fairy Tail...what brings you here my good man? I know you're a wizard...I can sense that much..."

He wondered about the guys family for a little while; since he seemed around Heero's age. All that Heero had was his sister left...that he knew of. He wondered what this guy's story was. Heero had lost his in a tragic weather accident in which his house was swept away in a Hurricane. He was rescued by a Dragon at sea, while his sister was rescued by the founding wizard of Eclipse Soul. When his Dragon left, the 1st Guildmaster of Fairy Tail found Heero wandering alone in the wilderness and brought him here at age 11.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Rose

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Empty Re: Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro|

Post by Knight of Zero 3rd November 2015, 9:38 pm

Zero was chilling at a table noming on some chocolate bananas with Blake who liked his fish when he saw Heero walk up to the entrance. He had heard the knocking and saw him walk over and open the entrance bringing in a new guy.He thought he could smell water so maybe new guy was a water mage; hopefully it was tasty water."Hmm, whats best way to introduce myself," Zero thought."Zero, dont do anything stupid now you hear", Blake said in gruff voice."Too late Blake,but do me a favor and catch me.",Zero said as he ran over to the two at the stage.

Zero took a running start then leaped on Heero's shoulders."Hey new guy, welcome to the guild even if joining or not", Zero said as he throwed a peace sign at the new guy."Also, Heero mind not sending me skywards this time?Since trying to help with impressions and the lot for the guild.", Zero asked as he looked down at Heero from his shoudlers feeling a sense of danger in the air.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd November 2015, 10:24 pm

Apollo was sitting at the bar eating some toast when he hard a knock at the door.  Like everyone else Apollo was surprised to say the least.  But he couldn't figure out if he was surprised that he knocked or that it was quiet enough for him to even hear the knock at the door.  Heero went and open the door and lead a new guild member inside. Apollo started to wonder what was drawing all these new people to the guild but at the same time didn't care to much this guild is home to anyone who joins and Apollo as sure to figure it out soon enough.  Apollo nodded happily then stood up dusting himself off.   He then straightened his tie and he walked over to them  both but before he got there Apollo looked over as his team mate Zero jumped on Heero's shoulders. "oh Zero..." Apollo sighed.  I didn't take a genius to figure out how this story would end.  He then approached them waving "Hey Welcome to Fairy Tail" He said keeping one hand in his pocket.  Looking at him.  he saw some of his shirt was damp implying he was a water mage.  Fairy Tail was getting bigger with each day and Apollo couldn't be more pleased about this.  He extened a hand to shake the new comers.  He felt bad for him in a way.. It was so quiet minus Zero's shenanigans...it wasn't what he'd come to see in Fairy Tail in the future.  Oh well Apollo was sure he'd join in the brawls and fun as well.  He looked up at Heero and Zero knowing that what ever was going to happen with that situation wasn't going to be pleasant.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd November 2015, 10:55 pm

As Heero would look to his right and wait for the newcomer to say something; Zero would approach and leap at Heero. Landing on his shoulders, as Heero immediately would reach up without looking and grab Zero by his collar.

With a mighty slam! he would stick Zero into the wood of the stage upside down with H-Ranked strength; leaving only his legs sticking out upside down. Right after that, Apollo welcomed the guy to Fairy Tail....with a sweatdrop over his head he would smile a bit.

"Zero! Think about what you did wrong down there!" Heero called to Zero who was probably still stuck upside down in the wooden stage. "Good to see you Apollo...if Zero keeps acting up I'm gonna have to have you take him down..." Heero joked about a duel between them briefly. Looking over to the newer guy, he looked him up and down and liked the way he was dressed. He reminded him of Ken. Who always dressed in a suit. One of the S-Ranked aces of Fairy Tail.

× Bio
    × Magic

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 3rd November 2015, 11:56 pm

That was so refreshing! Julius walked into the guild hall. Julius just came from the guild pool the only problem is he was still wearing his swim trunks. Showing off his abs to the whole guild to see. That water felt so good it feels almost as good as the sea! Julius noticed that Heero was talking to someone a person Julius never had met before. His eyes started to twinkle and Julius had a big smile on his face. Julius started walking towards Heero and the newcomer when suddenly Zero appeared and landed right on Heero's shoulders. Quickly followed by Zero's entrance Apollo appeared and greeted the newcomer. Meanwhile Heero wasn't really amused with having Zero standing on his shoulders and knocked him through the stage and scolded Zero as a mother scolding her child. *snrk* hehehehehe *giggle* hahahahahahaha Oh my gosh! Hahahahahaha O-O-Oh my sides hahahahahaha hehehehehehehe! Julius broke down in laughter and walked towards the newcomer. When Julius regained his composure he greeted the newcomer in a way only Julius does. He grabbed the newcomers hands and began shaking them very fast up and down. Hi my name is Julius Seas! What's your name?! Where do you come from?! What kind of magic do you use?! Julius uses water magic!

Squable:

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| X9tEBuc
    Arata
    Arata

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shackles of the Damned
    Second Magic: Incoming...
    Third Magic:

Post by Arata 5th November 2015, 7:52 pm

Sensory overload. So many people had come to greet Mizu at one time, it was overwhelming. There was, however, one thing he could identify. The man who had said he could sense that Mizu was a wizard was the guild master. He hadn't said this, but Mizu could tell, by the way he treated others and the way others treated him. "My name is Mizu." He said calmly, "I use my own variant of Water-Make magic called Water-Make: Full Circle." Mizu approached Heero and continued talking, "You're the guild master correct?" He paused for a second, "I'd like to join Fairy Tail, if that's alright." He smiled, "Thank you all for welcoming me," He said, "But it is much too hot in here. Any way someone can make it colder?" He asked. IN reality, the guild hall wouldn't be considered all that hot, but Mizu had an extremely low tolerance for heat and an extremely high tolerance for cold, so the man often exposed himself to extremely cold temperature, but could barely even handle your average summer day.

Enter! Mizu: Fairy Tail's Latest Water Mage! |Intro| Arata_by_ravenart5-d9mu30e
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 5th November 2015, 9:15 pm

Apollo saw everyone greeting him and simply gave a nod. He was glad people were getting to know him and treating him like family right off the bat. Then looked at Zero then back at Heero. "I'll try to control him...and i'll fix the stage." He sighed. ""It was a pleasure to met you and I hope you enjoy the guild if you need anything let me know I smiled then turned walking over stage. Apollo shook his head looking at Zero who was stuck in the stage. "your helping me fix the stage, this time." i muttered as he looked down at zero moving boards off him. After that he pulled Zero to his feet. "come on let's get to work" He sighed. If he had a jewel every time zero broke something and he had to fix it he wouldn't have to work. Apollo didn't mind though it kept things entertaining. He did a quick glance back at the area wondering what he had to add to the ever growing Fairy Tail Guild
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th November 2015, 3:58 am

He would smile to himself briefly as Mizu spoke with such clarity that Heero knew that his mind was made up.

"Water-Make huh? I've met an Ice-Make, and a Fire-Make before..but never a Water-Make Wizard...." he wanted to reveal that Zero was the Water Dragon Slayer--but since that was a private matter for Zero to reveal he would skip over that bit. Since Mizu was bound to find out eventually. It amazed Heero that this guy probably had more precise control over Water than anyone he'd ever met.

"Well, as far as your Guild Crest. This....is a box of Magical Ink, said to have been made by the Fairies themselves. Where would you like your mark?" he opened a black box with a stamp inside. The ink was white, but it would solidify into whatever color Mizu wished it to be. As he gave Mizu his Guild crest, he would hop off the stage as Nadar dragged Zero away.

"So....there are kids all around Fiore rocking Fairy Tail T-shirts, you know this right? To be a member of Fairy Tail is to be famous, is to represent both the good and bad. But to always represent the right." he leaned on the stage as the hall began to fill with regular humans looking to get the Job Requests filled; and wizards walking to and fro. "There's a Library of Magic downstairs, some say the largest in Fiore." he hoped Mizu didn't get lost if he did like to read. "And...oh god, why am I telling you this....a pool the size of about three football fields....marble walls, waterfalls pouring out of the walls; it's gorgeous down there. We keep it open during the operating hours of the Guild for the kids and families of Magnolia. So we have plenty of traffic into and out of the Guild during the daytime, sometimes just before we close to the public...Guild Member access is 24/7 of course, the Guild is a pretty peaceful place at night, although no one actually lives here..a lot of people crash here anyways."

With a sweatdrop, he avoided telling him that sometimes it was because they were too tired from doing Jobs or too drunk to move. Usually it was one or the other.

× Bio
    × Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:37 am