Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons of Galuna

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Star Show
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Demons of Galuna Empty Demons of Galuna

Post by Knight of Zero 1st November 2015, 8:14 pm

Was a rather cheery day in the guild hall, everyone was either swimming in the pool or chilling around at the tables eating or just chatting."Target acquired", Zero said as he hung from the roof.The path was clear and he knew his mission. Dropping from the ceiling he landed on the table in front of his target, his teammate Apollo.Before his suprsied teammate could say something Zero told him really fast,"Yo buddy Heero has gave us a cool mission to go Demon Hunter Hunting on Galuna the island of demons cause they need help so lets go!". Zero pointed towards the door as he finished his sentence staring at Apollo with a smile on his face.Apollo looked at him with a look of confusion and asked"A job"? "Yup, people of galuna need our help so no time to spare broseph.Some demon hunters from Pergande are going after our buds on Galuna, maybe for sport or something i don't know their weird motivations, but since we're buds with them, we got there red alert first and Heero asked us to take care of it.I doubt too dangerous so after we done can chill with the demons cause whats the worse that can happen", Zero asked beaming at Apollo

Job Info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Demons of Galuna Empty Re: Demons of Galuna

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd November 2015, 3:56 pm

Apollo was reading a book at a table in the guild hall it was a quiet day. Apollo was reading his book on advanced magical enchantments and trapping spells. He was rather into reading his book until out of no where zero had jumped down from the ceiling. THis caught Apollo a little off gaurd since he was so into his book. Apollo wondered why his team mate was always up there but it didn't really matter because before Apollo could mask anything Zero started talking about a mile a minute. Apollo did his best to keep up with him as he mentioned a job on Galuna Island and saving some people. All Apollo could mutter was the words "A job?" Be fore Zero started talking again....This time two miles a minute.. Apollo did his best again to keep up as he kept talking and talking. Apollo thought it was amazing how much energy Zero had left after climbing around the roof and rafters all the time. Apollo saw him finish up. He could help but smile a little bit then stand up shaking his head a little. "sounds like a plan Zero shall we head out.?" He nodded setting his book down on the table then walking in front of Zero ."lets head to Galuna"
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Knight of Zero 9th November 2015, 4:52 pm

"Ahh Hargeon Town, good place for fishing and carries a great sea smell", Zero said as he walked with Blake.Sunny day, good wind, and cant help but love the fish smell(im joyan dont blame me).It probably would have been alot faster to take the train with Apollo; but as a dragon slayer that was not a option so he just flew over here in advance so can be here when Apollo arrived. On bright side he got to spend some quality time with Blake, which is always fun.

Few Minutes Earlier

"So Blake, anything want to talk about",Zero asked hopefully."You seem to be heavier so thats one thing we could talk about", Blake said. "Thats a lie! I'm even not that heavy come on!, Zero exclaimed.

Present

"Blake you see him anywhere?", Zero asked his partner.He admittedly had zoned out while flashing back to that earlier conversation."Hmn... no i dont see hi- Oh wait I seem him over there.", Blake said as he flew over to where Apollo was.Following Blake Zero soon saw Apollo sitting on a bench and ran over to him(admittedly having to make some very close dodges past people boarding/leaving the train and the luggage.)
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 9th November 2015, 8:23 pm

Apollo looked around Hargeon as he arrived.  The port town was bustling with people and sailors a like.  Traders were trading there goods and Wizards where wondering around.  Zero said he would meet him near the ports.  As Apollo made his way there he sighed wondering why her had to take the train.  Zero said he wanted to talk to Blake so he would meet him here.  Apollo opened his watch looking at the time.  "He should be here soon..." He sighs  looking up at the clouds above.

As he waited boats came into port and merchandise was being moved. Apollo began to get bored waiting on Zero.  He said noon but knowing him he got lost doing something or just lost in general.  He has an exceed how can he be late he thought to himself.

Apollo sighed then started to think how Zero was going to get to galuna island.  I mean he could fly with Blake but Galuna island is quite a trip even for that.  Apollo wondered what Zero was like on a boat then started to laugh to himself hoping he would get to see that.  Just then he heard his name called and looked over seeing Zero.  He stood up and Gave a small wave.  "Hey about time you got here, ready to go?" He said putting his hands in his pockets looking at him and Blake.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Knight of Zero 15th November 2015, 4:20 pm

"Aye, lets get this done and done and party with some demons!", Zero said as he walked towards the docks with Apollo and Blake in tow.

*One hour later*

"All right lets get on the boat!", Zero exclaimed as he tried to slowly inch away from the boat sneakily."Zero what are you doing", Apollo asked as him and Blake got a smirk on there faces."You damn well know what I'm doing!", Zero said as he shakes his fist at them. He knew he had to go the job but he was definitely going to try and do everything he can to avoid boats so he wouldn't get sick."C'mon Blake we could fly there real casual and easy like", Zero said turning to Blake."Zero I'm not carrying your heavy butt all the way to Galuna Island even if I could."Blake said as he laid casually on the boat."Fine then you leave me no choice...", Zero said as he backed up a bit more.

Zero took a runners position and then ran straight off the port... and onto the water's surface and continued to run due to his magic."I'll see you guys on the island!", Zero yelled as he waved his arm in farewell.

*ten minutes later*

"There he is, I'll go get him", Blake said as he flew over and picked up Zero who was laying down the water's surface exhausted."You guys...are evil", Zero said as he was dropped onto the boat.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 15th November 2015, 9:02 pm

Apollo looks at zero shaking his head a little. "you thought you'd just run to the island...why would you think that's a good idea?". He said as he say zero getting sick. he looked at Blake and chuckled "Good thing you noticed him I didn't see him" I smile jokingly. He couldn't help but find it amusing that he was going run all the way to the island.

After a while of Zero complaining Galuna Island was finally in sighed the looked down at zero shaking his head. I know you can't stop your motion sickness but try to get it together we are almost there." he says looking up at the island carefully. He could feel something wrong with the island when he got closer he just couldn't place it exactly.

As the boat docks and Apollo grabbed Zero and threw him over his shoulder. "Let's get you to dry land..." the boat drops them off Apollo looks around. he watched blake fly off the boat. He then sets Zero down. "Well lets go find the village.." he says looking at Zero. getting a worse feeling now that he was finally on the island. It felt as if he was being watched but he couldn't quite place the feeling.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 22nd December 2015, 5:10 pm

Lets go Zero...Zero..." he looked back not seeing him. "is...he still on the...oh no.." Apollo face palmed "great he's not off the boat and I have no clue where blake is just my luck" he sighed heavily. Oh well the next boat wasn't for a while and there is no way he would catch up to it even if he ran. he decide to press on trusting blake to take care of him. He then kept walking thinking of how to do this job. He walked to the village looking around at something that would normally scare him senseless. Though non of the demons were attacking him instead they looked at him as he walked inside the village looking around and nodded as one of the demons approached him. he looked scary Apollo looked up at him and they locked eyes briefly. "you Fairy Tail?" he asked. Apollo nodded "Y-yeah" he said slightly intimidated. "Then your here to help us?" he growled a bit. Apollo nodded and looked at him. "good to know we aren't all forgotten thanks." he said. Apollo nodded "Can you tell me more about what happened?" he tilted his head. The demon just nodded at him "yes I can" there was another pause then he started to explain.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 22nd December 2015, 5:27 pm

Apollo looked at him and nodded. "It was a normal day we sent out hunters to gather food but they never returned back..." he sighed "then we sent out a scouting party and only one returned. they said that a group of hunts wiped them out or captured them. we thought the problem would leave but it has been weeks now, We would do something but it would be draggin us in the mud if we did it." Apollo just held his hand up. "say no more it is alright I will track these hunters down and handle them accordingly" The demon nods "show them no mercy..." Apollo nodded and turned around "where can I find them?" he looked back as he walked. "They are on the east side of the island somewhere" he reply's. Apollo nods and starts to make his way there. He leaves the village sighing at least this time he didn't have to search the whole island this time he knew a area. He looked up as he walked a weird aura covered the village. It was ominus to say the least but the demons seemed friendly guess it wasn't fair to judge them like that.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 22nd December 2015, 5:39 pm

As Apollo walked through some woods he looked around. He gave a sigh not knowing where to start looking. He went east but that was still vary broad in directions. he then saw some corpse's both human and demon sticking out of the ground. He could only assume this meant trouble up a head. He kept walking forward through the woods. After about another hour or so of walking he saw some smoke from a camp fire up ahead. He was betting anything that was them. he then went into the woods hiding looking for the smoke. As he arrived he looked forward through the tree line. It was obviously them. An in camp meant was set up and these guy's looked to be professionals at this based on how they are set up. Apollo shook his head and looked around the camp wondering if he could some how sneak around. it would be hard to take them all but he was confident he could do it in a timely manner. he looked for a way in seeing people around a fire and some walking around getting weapons and such. Though maybe it should be diplomacy first. he sighed standing up reading himself as it turned dark.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd December 2015, 5:39 pm

The member 'Nadarr' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Demons of Galuna WeakMonster Demons of Galuna NormalMonster Demons of Galuna NormalMonster Demons of Galuna NormalMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:03 pm

As Apollo looked at the camp maybe it would be better to ambush them to a degree to thin there numbers. He looked at where they were standing and such and started to think how he could thank them out without raising too much alarm. He sigh and then got stood up clicking open his watch “it will be dark in two hours that’s when I will make my move” he said as he went back into the woods looking around for supply’s. To him this was no different than guarding the house or anything he was going to have use his wits the trouble was they were already in the spot he would need to trap them in so he had to be careful. As he looked around in the woods he started gathering branch and sticks and suck wishing he has some way of getting in there. Oh well can’t have everything. He then looked back towards the camp and went back with the material he had in hand. As he got back close enough to see but not to be heard he looked at them sighing. “you should have just left…” he then started to set up something when the unthinkable happened. “Don’t move.” said a man with a crossbow pointed to him.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:04 pm

Apollo froze then groaned. “Damn it…” he sighed putting his hands up as he say two more crossbow men appear from the woods. How he forgot to calculate the factor of a scout party being out he will never know but he was trapped and things were not looking good for him. “Stand up walk forward!” he commanded. Apollo simply stood and walked. While Apollo knew he could take these guys out he didn’t want the entire camp at once instead he would just have to play it safe and do what they said. As they broke the tree line he entered the small camp and immediately when people saw him weapons were draw and pointed his way. Then someone in a more official uniform approached “hello we represent a small demon hunting guild state your business.” He demanded loudly. Apollo looked around the camp people ready to fight then he simply looked up at the man. “Hello sir my name is Apollo I want to help you.” He said smiling a little his hands still up. This brought more then a little confusion to the camp. Then the commander scoffed then his men called out. “He is a Fairy Tail Wizard sir!” he said noticing the mark on his neck. “Tie him up I’ll deal with him. He then walked towards what looked to be his tent as he men pushed Apollo along
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:05 pm

As they tied him up all he could think about was how poorly they were doing it. If he had two minutes alone he could easily slip free. He looked at them debating telling them but figuring that would and unneeded flame to the fire he was in. they then searched him and pulled checkmate out of his coat. “Nice gun” he scoffed putting it on a far table. “I’m going to want that back by the way..” Apollo smiled in a manner in which said you misplace or take that you die. Then they he saw them grabbing his pocket watch. He tried keeping a calm look but on the inside he was ready to fight burning with anger. As they pulled it out and clicked it open they laughed tossing it on the table with absolutely no respect at all. “Hey be careful with that!” He snapped at them. They then hit him hard. You would be wise to hold your tongue fairy you’re not in a bargaining position. Apollo took a breath looking at them as they finished searching him. Then they took a step back as the commander of their operation walked in looking at him. Apollo just looked back and gave a small nod “Is this really nessicary?” Apollo glared at him annoyed.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:05 pm

As they tied him up all he could think about was how poorly they were doing it. If he had two minutes alone he could easily slip free. He looked at them debating telling them but figuring that would and unneeded flame to the fire he was in. they then searched him and pulled checkmate out of his coat. “Nice gun” he scoffed putting it on a far table. “I’m going to want that back by the way..” Apollo smiled in a manner in which said you misplace or take that you die. Then they he saw them grabbing his pocket watch. He tried keeping a calm look but on the inside he was ready to fight burning with anger. As they pulled it out and clicked it open they laughed tossing it on the table with absolutely no respect at all. “Hey be careful with that!” He snapped at them. They then hit him hard. You would be wise to hold your tongue fairy you’re not in a bargaining position. Apollo took a breath looking at them as they finished searching him. Then they took a step back as the commander of their operation walked in looking at him. Apollo just looked back and gave a small nod “Is this really nessicary?” Apollo glared at him annoyed.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:08 pm

“Oh it is I’m not fond of taking risks but as a wizard I’m sure you know this” he scoffed looking at the table of his possessions. “That’s quite a gun you got there now tell me why your actually here” Apollo looked confused. “I already told you I’m here to help you” he said bluntly. “Why would you help us we sent no word for aid in fact quite the opposite we have everything under control.” Apollo looked at him confused. “can I ask a quick question?” he said out of nowhere. “Sure what is it?” he replied calmly. “Why lie and say your part of a guild?” he smiled. “We aren’t lying why would you ask this?” Apollo smiled as he started to undo the ropes getting him nice and distracted. Well you are camped out here with no banners or flags marking this as your guilds territory on top of all that you have no emblem with representation of a guild which leads me to assume that your actually here either on your own accord or..” The commander snapped “Shut you mouth Fairy!” he growled angered. Apollo sighed. “Calm down already there is no need to be hostile just a question.” He looked back at his men holding the crossbows then walked over to the table looking at his things then looking back holding his pocket watch in his hand Apollo glared at him annoyed.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:15 pm

As Apollo kept undoing the rope he was at the point he could break out at any point if he wanted to. He then dangled it by the chain having it swaying it in front of him. “This is a very nice watch did this Eliza girl give it to you. Apollo looked at him Annoyed “yes…” he gritted his teeth. “Is she your sweetheart or maybe your wife at home hm?” he grinned the look on Apollo’s face when he said this was hurt for for a split second but he wasted no time exploiting this. “No she passed away huh..” he smiled. Apollo at this point was ready to say screw it he wanted to take these guy’s down for himself the job was just a bonus. “You aren’t being very respectful you know…” he laughed “Why should I be you know you Fairy Tail types usually are like this every time why are you here.” Apollo sighed screw the guise he once tried to form this was personal now. “Ok fine I am here to rid these demons of you and your men but now I am here to make your life a misery “ he said agitated. He then threw the watch aside as it hit the floor Apollo’s eye’s widened.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:25 pm

As the watched clanged against the floor he had decided he had quite enough of these people and the time for action was near. He then grabbed Apollo’s gun pointing to his head. “The moon will be soaked in red tonight any last words before I pluck your wings. Apollo shook his head seeing his footing and positioning was off. He clearly wasn’t good at this and Apollo had enough training from his guild to disarm someone. He then slip the rope knot grabbing his gun while it’s in his hand. It was clear to them this was a major surprise and they were not prepared in the slightest. Apollo then twisted his wrist and pinned one arm behind his back while getting his gun back. He then stood behind him before hi men could shoot him. They hesitated and then Apollo grin pulling up on his arm shooting both the guards knocking them out. “Now sir lets chat shall we…” he said through his teeth. The commander scoffed as Apollo heard his men surrounding the tent the commander laughed a little “Promotion to knight” he spun his barrel reading himself. “You won’ make it out alive you know we know how to deal with your kind your all bark and o bite” he snapped at him aggressively. Apollo pulled up on his arm causing some pain “shhh I’m thinking”

mp 90
    energy flare:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:26 pm

The commander scoffed growling at Apollo’s remark he could hear them surrounding the tent they were in he then looked at the commander as four knights rushed into the tent swords drawn. “relese him this instant!” they yelled. Apollo shoot his head “not quite yet…” he sighed then grinned at the commander then throwing him back by his arm making him fall over the chair. As he threw the commander he fired two shots at two of the knights then he made his shots ricochet between two people then the final bounce toward another knocking three out at once then as one of the knights swung at him he then decided to send him flying. He quickly put him his palms together. “Energy Flare!” he said pointing at the knight who was then went flying out of the tent He then Apollo then turned around as the commander started to get up and he pistol whipped him with all of his strength knocking him to the ground he then grabbed his watch running out of his tent into the night. As he burst out of the tent crossbow and sword surrounded him putting him at a halt immediately. They were inches from him Apollo was shocked these guy’s weren’t like the others they were organized and knew what they were doing.

mp 90
    energy flare:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:27 pm

As they did this Apollo felt something weird about him. Something stirring inside him. Like he was saying to himself not to die but it felt different it felt like his mother but sounded like himself. He was so confused. Then as one thrusted towards him the night rushed to him in a mad haste surrounding him in black and darkness. Then his eye’s went yellow and what looked like Apollo was just now a black silhouette of himself. They looked startled Apollo wasn’t even sure what was happening. The guy’s sword was in his chest but he felt fine it was as if he was impervious to damage. He was so caught off guard that he could do anything now this…” he looked at himself as black shadows steamed of him. He then looked up at the men. “h-he’s a demon..” he then grinned not knowing what’s happening but playing along “that’s right I am Fairy Tail’s demon” he laughed noticing his voice echoing a little like a second him was talking a second later then himself. He then called out “kill him that’s what we are here to do!” they then opened fire and when to cut him down. Apollo just readied himself.

liniage:
    d.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:27 pm

They all just came at Apollo with everything they had. But there blades just went through them. As they cut him and shot at him having no effect he tried swinging at one of them but just went right through him like he was a a shadow. Guess he could attack like that figures this would be the case he also felt a strange cut from his magic and could feel as if he could cast a spell. This was a strange feeling but the men kept cutting him down and shooting. Apollo shoot his head. “It is pointless you can not hope to defeat me you are all to weak. After a while they stopped worn out. Apollo just smiled now you finally realize that I cannot be beaten you should just give up. Apollo could tell they were exahsted. He then turn walking into the tent they then tried rushing him again “Protect the commander!” they called but just went straight threw him falling to the ground. He then hovered over the commander. He looks up at Apollo “y-our a monster” as he tried plunging a knife into his body. “that won’t work on me now let’s talk terms” he laughed looking at him trying to frighten him.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:28 pm

They all just came at Apollo with everything they had. But there blades just went through them.  As they cut him and shot at him having no effect he tried swinging at one of them but just went right through him like he was a a shadow.  Guess he could attack like that figures this would be the case he also felt a strange cut from his magic and could feel as if he could cast a spell.  This was a strange feeling but the men kept cutting him down and shooting.  Apollo shoot his head.  “It is pointless you can not hope to defeat me you are all to weak.  After a while they stopped worn out. Apollo just smiled now you finally realize that I cannot be beaten you should just give up.  Apollo could tell they were exahsted.  He then turn walking into the tent they then tried rushing him again “Protect the commander!”  they called but just went straight threw him falling to the ground.  He then hovered over the commander.  He looks up at Apollo “y-our a monster” as he tried plunging a knife into his body.  “that won’t work on me now let’s talk terms” he laughed looking at him trying to frighten him.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th December 2015, 1:29 pm

The commander looked at him then Apollo spoke. “you can barley handle me now imagen if I brought five more members of my guild you will leave this place and never return and if you or any of your people bother the village ever again I will do something far worse are we clear” he said his voice echoing. He just nodded. “Good now leave!” he troops started to retreat and he just was frozen. Apollo stood up and walked back towards the village. That usually wasn’t his style of doing thing but he can’t imagen them returning anytime soon. As he got back to the village the demons looked at him as the the shadows remained on him. The village leader approached “what happened to you?” he said asked curiously. “I have no idea but they won’t be a problem again I promise you” he said. “Right well thank you for your serves we will inform your guild master. Apollo nodded walking off sighing wondering how longer he would be a shadow. But now he had his next job already lined up for him. He had to go get Zero off that boat…or find him He hoped he wasn’t to mad at him though he was sure things would be alright.

occ:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:51 am