Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The battle for Silent Glaciers!

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

The battle for Silent Glaciers! Empty The battle for Silent Glaciers!

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 3rd September 2015, 2:38 pm

Giants of the North!:

Seikatsu had returned to the Silent Glaciers off a whim, a desire to return to the spot he'd obtained his first and only child, as well as learned more about nature. However, he'd noticed that the land had changed slightly. Where his single hut had rested, a small village had replaced it. Off in the distance he saw a group of figured moving in and out of a large hole with wheel barrows. 'This is new...' he thought to himself, not being used to seeing things change so quickly. He angled his wings, causing him to begin his descent to check out the town.

A good ten or twenty meters from the village's floor, Seikatsu began circling around. The people inside paid him no heed, probably had better things to do. After seeing they were peaceful, or seemingly peaceful, Seikatsu decided to land. Slowing his speed while getting closer to the ground, Seikatsu noticed the town's folk beginning to gather where he was landing. Touching the ground, the people looked at the large man who wore a tan, tattered cloak and no shoes as though he were a kind wearing the finest silk robes. They welcomed him as a savior, knowing that he would be their salvation from a threat that drew near.

"Hold outlanders." Seikatsu said in a deep, commanding voice causing the celebration to halt abruptly. "To what honor am I given to cause such quantities of glee?" he asked, questioning the situation. A few moments later, a rather well aged man walked through the crowd and addressed him. "We can tell you're a wizard. For the longest time, we've been being attacked by the Frost Giants. We sent notices to the guilds asking for help, we'll pay half now and half when you're done. Just please, get rid of them so our little mining town can finish our business and leave." the older man said. Seikatsu didn't know what he was talking about, after all he wasn't bound by the laws of any alignment. The village needed help, and his presence made them feel hopeful, so Seikatsu couldn't turn them down.

Last edited by Seikatsu on 20th September 2015, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The battle for Silent Glaciers! Empty Re: The battle for Silent Glaciers!

Post by Annora 4th September 2015, 5:40 am

embers
    It's like I'm screaming ,
    and no one can hear.

The eerie silence bounced off the surface of the walls as that happened to be the only thing heard with the large cold guild hall. Alas, the power of tranquility was was ruled over by the light footsteps that echoed through the vicinity. Soon enough, the source of those footsteps revealed itself. The figure continued trotting towards the wall at the far end of the large room. Her midnight hair flowed down her back as her dirty boots emitted sound as they made contact with the granite floor. With a few long strides, she halted before the large walls which were adorned with sheets of paper were roughly positioned, sticking out in all angels.

Her crimson gaze darted upon the sheets quickly, but none of them caught her eye. She had a fairly good idea that at this rate, the potential of boredom with eat its way through her body and that, she did not want. Her pale hand raised and yanked a paper off the wall as her other hand refused to let go of the red blade that she always carried around. Her crimson optics glided upon the sheet, taking in each word. Her hand immediately crumbled the paper, and threw it in mid-air. Not bothering about where it landed, she trotted towards the large doors through which she escaped to go strip off the cloth of boredom that covered her.

Time. A precious aspect of life that many people value, but not the female. Time was just a way of scaring people. of reminding them that their time will soon end, she though. This word never held meaning in her life, probably why she didn't care about the moments she spent leisurely traveling to her destination. A long time later-- forty minutes to be precise-- she stopped in front of a small village that lay within these glaciers. Her eyes darted to the top, where she saw a flying figure. She could have mistook it for a bird, but she didn't. She knew better. It was a man. This was something that caught her unwanted attention.

In long strides, she strolled towards the area where the man had landed and stood behind the crowd as her ear picked up the conversation between two individuals. "Guess I'm not the only one here to deal with giants." That was precisely the only reason she came; to fight the giants. Her cold heart had seized to care about the people that suffered in this mess.
    TAGS: @Seikatsu
    Words: 415/325
    NOTES: 2/25

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

The battle for Silent Glaciers! EhHiEpZ

The battle for Silent Glaciers! QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 4th September 2015, 7:59 am

Seikatsu looked around, sensing a strange presence nearby, but unable to pinpoint it exactly. "Look, all we need if for you to find the giants and k-" the leader's words were cut short as he man hunched over of large, firm fist that was now embedded into his abdomen. Seikatsu quickly pulled his fist from the man's stomach, allowing him to drop to the floor and gasp to reclaim the air that was forced from him. The villagers all stepped back with fearful looks in their eyes. The man looked up at Seikatsu, his eyes becoming narrow, and filled with terror at what was staring back. Seikatsu's hood was forced off his head by the magic power radiating from him in the form of a pitch black aura. His tan tattered cloak began whipping around as the look of rage, and hatred filled the soul wizard's eyes. White wisps, and blue, ethereal tendrils gently seeped from the ground and began dancing in the air. "You come to a foreign land! You build settlements without permission of the natives! You DARE steal the mother's precious stones! And you are enraged when her emissaries come to retaliate!" Seikatsu said with a wrathful voice that boomed through the town. He slammed his right foot into the man's chest, pinning him to the ground as he reached into his cloak. Out of the cloak came a long sword, pitch black at the blade with a single grey line running parallel to the spine. Near the guard was a thorn like protrusion, and six blood red jewels arranged three on each side. The blade began to glow, resonating with Seikatsu's demonic soul as he pressed the tip to the village leader's throat. "Should the mother order me, I would end your pitiful existence AND your village of fools!" Seikatsu said, his enraged voice now split into multiple tones, sounding as if multiple entities spoke all in unison through the single man. He lifted his foot and the blade, letting it hang in place as he said "But the mother demands this land be not tainted with such human things, as war and greed. I shall arrange a peace between your people. Should the giants refuse, I shall then end them." Seikatsu said in an annoyed voice. His rage subsided and he turned around, flicking his sword before sheathing it. At this moment, he saw before him a being who blatantly didn't belong to these people, someone who he could sense power from. 'Her strength... it is equal, no... it is greater than my own.' he thought as he approached her. Seikatsu bowed politely "I apologize for tainting your eyes with my presence, but this humble nave wishes to ask for your aid in a venture." Seikatsu said in a very sincere voice, as custom of his tribe when asking for help.
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 12th September 2015, 1:53 pm

embers
    and no one can hear.

The man. He was the only thing she saw. Her crimson gaze remained fixated on him as the individual how now pinned an old man to the ground and awoken the feeling on fear into the hearts of those mundane villagers. A ghost of a smile tugged her lips as she had never before encountered someone who could switch his demeanor from calm to aggravated this quick.

The words he uttered made no sense to her, but she didn't care. What intrigued her was his behavior, the slight amplification in his voice, and the horror he had caused in these few brief moments. It was then, that he finally noticed her. She held his gaze, unmoving even when he approached her. The villagers around observed him. Their eyes held one, and only one emotion; fright. They scurried to the side as he walked through, granting him space and the female watched with amusement lingering in her eyes.

As he approached, she stood i the same stance in which she always stood when not in battle. Guess the time it took to come all the way to this pathetic village was worth it, she thought. Once the clocked man approached her, he bowed, taking the raven haired female mage by surprise. She certainly did not expect him to bow and certainly not before her. Then it struck, he was trying to be polite. But why? She wondered. Perhaps because her power is equal to his, she mused, or maybe because he just wanted to? She never understood what delight humans get by being nice to each other. She most definitely did not feel the same. She'd rather watch someone die then be kind to them.

She scanned the man from head to toe, examining his appearance. The sincerity in his voice when he asked for help was remarkable and the female felt herself agreeing to it, because why should she not? She stood silently for brief moments before speaking, "I will help you."
    Words: 332/325
    NOTES: 4/25

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 13th September 2015, 6:56 pm

'Be careful around this one.' Altsoba warned Seikatsu in his head. The female before him accepted Seikatsu's request, and the large wizard rose from his bowing position. His dark purple, severely dull, dead looking eyes locked with the sea of blood in his new partner's eyes for a brief moment. He wasn't phased by the abnormal color, the man opened his mouth with a very blank expression on his face. "You have my gratitude. I am Se-" Seikatsu paused for a moment, his gaze moving to the blanket of pure white below his feet. "No. I'm not." he said under his breath sadly as he clenched his fists, remembering the promise he made Lisa back in Clover Town during the priory disaster. "I am Niyol." Seikatsu said with a hint of sadness and humility in his voice. "If it is any consolation, I am less than I appear to be." Seikatsu said as he walked past the woman, not caring so much as to ask her name. His words were pointing to the fact the fact that Altsoba, Seikatsu's demon, had actually warned him about her. For Altsoba, she'd only warn Seikatsu if someone wasn't exactly what they looked like. That and having crimson eyes didn't exactly match the normal human variant of colors, granted purple is a rare color, it's still possible to be born with it. 'I wonder...' Seikatsu thought for a moment, stopping the thought as he continued walking. 'No. If she wants to tell me about herself, the battlefield is the best conversation starter.' he said as the cancellation note of his forethought.

Seikatsu walked through the gate, keeping an ear out so he'd know exactly how far away his ally was. He didn't trust her enough to be in stabbing range, and would only find her value when they fought side by side. "The sooner I get this shit over with..." Seikatsu said under his breath, his fists began to clench tightly as the pain showed on his face. A single drop of blood went from his hand to the snow covered floor. The air was so cold the cut froze over, but Seikatsu couldn't feel it since ice was partially in his element, after all, this is where he trained.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 18th September 2015, 12:02 pm

embers
    and no one can hear.

Niyol. A rather interesting and unique name, she thought  as the man introduced himself. The raven haired female was in no hurry to reveal her identity and a sense of relief washed over her when the clocked man didn't ask; He'd find out eventually. He then turned and walk, expecting her to follow. Her observation, many a times, had been that those who belonged in illegal guilds had the tendency to enforce intimidation onto others; they liked the lead the way, but not her. She simply didn't find it important enough to care. Her footsteps followed that of the man's as she kept her steps light as her expression blank.

Sensing his magical energy, she could tell that he was her equal, so her thoughts didn't wander around thinking about how to kill him if he got in her way. She had a feeling that she would not have the need to kill this individual. She ignored the stares she received and halted for brief moments as she now stood next to where the old man stood. She turned her gaze towards him as her crimson eyes glided on him, wanting to end his pathetic mundane life but she didn't. She decided to wait until they returned from getting rid of these giants, then she would put an end to the people in the vicinity's pathetic life.

She watched as the man stared back at her in fear. 'Humans', she thought, 'Pathetic as always'. With that, she strode forward and slowed her pace once she was behind the man. Her strange species pleasured her with the ability to hear the tiniest of sounds, whiff the weakest of smells and move faster than most; it was due to that, she managed to listen to the silent words he spoke. Her feet glided across the soft snow, leaving sunk footsteps where she walked. Somehow, the snow fascinated her. Her eyes grazed over the cast out red stain on the snow. She traced her hues to Niyol's hand, which was stained in blood, but the crimson liquid seemed to have stopped flowing. She glanced back ahead, with the same blank expression. The only thing protecting her from the cold was a black coat, which still exposed her legs, and yet, she did not feel chilly.
    Words: 382/325
    NOTES: 6/25

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 20th September 2015, 9:02 am

Seikatsu stopped in place, looking back to make sure he didn't put himself in his ally's danger range. "Thank you." He said with a fairly sullen voice. He closed his eyes with his back turned to Annora, whom he still didn't know, and tried forcing himself to calm down. Memories of his training in these lands, the first time he held his pet wyvern, when she saved his life were flooding back to Seikatsu. A single tear began forming in his eye, it ran down his cheek and fell, freezing before hitting the snow. "I'm so sorry Lisa, I couldn't pro-" Seikatsu said under his breath, but getting interrupted by the sound a snow crunching. His eye flew open when he realized they were surrounded and began backing up towards his ally. He looked around while backing up, trying to pinpoint where the sound was coming from, and then immediately spun himself to have his back to Annora's. "Sorry for invading your personal space, but it seems we're surrounded." Seikatsu said, his previously sullen voice now focused and determined in tone. "If it's any consolation, I feel honored to have someone to fight alongside again." He added, his voice the same as before. The memory of him fighting alongside his wyvern came back to him, taking his mind from fighting for a second. He snapped himself back to reality just in time to see a set of wolves slowly stepping out the snow covered brush, and in front Seikatsu. His ears focusing behind him, he heard more wolves on the approach. "Glacial wolves... shit." Seikatsu said with disdain. Looking around, Seikatsu gave a quick count of how large this group was. In front him was seven Glacial wolves, all growling and snarling at Seikatsu. The soul wizard let out a deep breath while he refocused himself, and reached into his cloak. From the large, tattered, torn tan cloak Seikatsu pulled out two blades. One was pitch black, with a single silver like near the spine of the blade. It had several crimson jewels embedded in it that began glowing gently as the sword sensed Seikatsu was entering a fight. The next was pure white at the tip, but changed to a blue hue as a gaze is turned to the grip. Where a guard would go, laid a single crimson jewel that also glowed slightly. He shifted his legs into a fighting stance specific to those who used dual swords, and he got ready for the first wolf to try its luck.

HP: 300
    MP: 108%

Effects:
    Mana Pocket - Seikatsu can store a maximum of 50% more MP
    Cold Mana - Seikatsu regens 2% MP per post

Enemies Defeated:
    Strong - 0/2

((OOC: I started making a different thread for rolling to keep the main thread clean looking. Link to Roll Thread))
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 1st October 2015, 1:12 pm

embers
    and no one can hear.

His whispers echoed through her ears. The raven-haired female continued her steady pace behind the clocked man as she could hear him talking to himself. His words rose curiosity within her but she purposely pushed it back, not caring about what the man had gone through. They were on a mission; this was no time to be grieving. Alas, she managed to suppress her rising urge to inquire about the matter.

Soon enough, an unfamiliar scent assaulted her nose as the commotion of footsteps destroying the snow beneath entered through her ears. Her acquaintance had already backed up so the two mages now stood back-to-back. He seemed to aplogize, but as usual, the female didn't reply and darted her gaze around as she stood calmly. His next sentence ringed the bell of curiosity yet again. What could he mean by 'someone to fight alongside again' She could only decipher that he had probably lost a loved one or an acquaintance.Moments later, her crimson gaze could only see one duplicated being; or rather, many beings of the same breed.

"Glacial wolves. So that's what they're called." She thought as she stared at the growing pack. Her partner seemed to be prepared to fight. "Beautiful creatures, aren't they?" She spoke for the first time after she had agreed to accompany this man, Niyol. He seemed determined, brave and powerful, something Annora respected, "It's such a shame that we're going to have to exterminate them." Within moments, the crimson sheathed blade that rested on her hip disappeared, as she maintained her calm composure and her optics glided upon the pack of hungry wolves who glared at the two mages as though they were furious. She sensed no terror emitting from them.

With a silent sigh, she continued staring at the wolves, waiting to anticipated their moves. Unlike her partner, she didn't draw her weapon just yet. She planned to wait until they make the first move so she could take them by surprise, and to her pleasure, they did, when two of the white creatures launched towards the mages.
    Words: 347/325
    NOTES: 8/25

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 1st October 2015, 7:05 pm

Seikatsu felt a slight smirk creep its way to his face when he heard his temporary ally speak. She mentioned of the creature's beauty, something a normal person wouldn't think. The average mortal would see the wolves as rabid, vermin, and wish them death. "Likely a small portion of the main pack, but yes, sad all the same." Seikatsu said with a blank voice, unintentionally portraying no emotion. The cloaked man shifted his weight, preparing for his first aggressor to come at him. The seven wolves eye'd Seikatsu, snapping their teeth, snarling, growling and glaring at him. One of them lunged at Seikatsu, kicking up snow as flew through the white powder at him. Immediately after the first, another came from the opposite side. Seikatsu knew this tactic, one attacks from the front, the other from behind leaving the target with one option, move aside. Once Seikatsu moved aside, the wolves next to him would tear him apart.

'Three...' Seikatsu thought, waiting for the exact moment to react. The wolf was only a couple meters away from him, but he stayed in place. 'Two...' he thought, again waiting for the right moment. 'One...' he thought, the wolves were now only a foot away from him. As the two jaws were closing in, merely half a foot from Seikatsu's legs, the mage gave a quick jump and pressed his foot against the nose of the wolf in front him. He pressed off, performing a back flip in the air and landing directly behind the wolf that was originally behind him. Seikatsu's body, accustomed to fighting with the sword in hand, automatically returned his Thorn of Betrayal to a striking position, and the Hear of War to a defending one. The wolf he was now behind accidentally snapped its jaws on the wolf Seikatsu pushed off of, but didn't deal any major harm to it since the animals have very thick, very nice, fur which acted as a type of armour. He dropped to the ground as he heard the pair of paws pressing off the snow, signaling one of the others was making an attempt to bite on his neck. The wolf, not expecting to find prey so well seasoned, flew over the mage and slammed into the other two. Seikatsu's eyes darted left and right, scanning his situation and processing it. 'Five in front, one directly left, one on left rear-oblique.' He thought to himself as the wolves got up shaking the snow off their heads and snarling at their fast food.

MP: 120% (+10% for 5 posts)

Effects:

Enemies Defeated:
    Glacial Wolves: 0/7
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 9th October 2015, 2:28 pm

embers
    and no one can hear.

The sound of fighting and growls echoed through the vicinity as the female just stood there with her arms folded below her chest, observing the man as he fought. She was impressed by his knowledge of the tactics these creatures would use. But alas, the wolves fell and rose again for another go towards their prey, Watching them lose against petty tricks was unbearable for the female.

She did not move, nor did she tear away her gaze from the white beautiful beasts. "Miwaku no Rōzu" These words elegantly slipped out of her parted lips. her expressionless face remained the same as she focused her attention towards the wolves. Two swords slowly revealed themselves floating in mid-air with enchantments engraved on the blade and the blade rose placed as a guard. Her mind concentrated on her swords and her enemies only and at unspoken order her blades received, they launched towards the enemies, appearing as if they were wielded by someone but noting held the hilts.

The blades moves and within a blink of an eye, slashed across the sides of two wolves that stood side-by-side. Blood oozed out of the gashes she caused as the wolves seemed surprise by her attack. The swords then stabbed into the ice, crossing one another. the creatures stared at the sword before turning their attention back towards the raven-haired female. They growled as they launched, foolishly thinking that she was without protection.

As their feet moved, the swords dug out of the snow and once again launched towards the wolves. Her nose whiffed the scent of a wolf but she didn't move. A gash spread across her covered arm, tearing the coat that she wore and letting blood ooze out. She stared at the wound and watched as the blood trickled down her arm and stained the white snow. "That wasn't very nice." She said in a emotionless voice, "I liked that coat." She turned her crimson gaze towards the wolf and immediately, both her swords slashed the wolf, slicing it in half.
    Words: 340/325
    NOTES: 8/25

Notes:
    ✔ Each sword does 1 B rank damage, meaning the two wolves that were slashed are now down to 15% HP.

Enemies:
    Glacial Wolves; 1/7

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 10th October 2015, 5:53 pm

Seikatsu saw through the corner of his eye as his partner took out one of the wolves that attacked him, she didn't seem to be just screwing around like he was. Seikatsu let out a slight sigh before letting a small grin creep partially on his face. "If you insist on being so serious..." he said softly as a wolf charged towards him. The wolf already had a gash on it from being hit by Annora's attack, so it would be fairly easy to kill even if Seikatsu decided to stop fooling around. The wolf was split in half as it passed the large, shirtless man. The top portion of its body was split all the way down, and slid across the white blanket in a separate piece from it's lower half causing the snow to turn crimson. "Reap." Seikatsu said as the blood finally hit the floor, revealing his Thorn of Betrayal to have assumed its truest form, the Scythe of Betrayal. The other wolves, who tried to close in behind the one Seikatsu bifurcated, all jumped back to get out of the 9 foot range of Seikatsu's blade. Seikatsu stuck his Angel's Heart into the ground, grabbing the pole of his scythe with both hands. He locked eyes with one of the wolves, causing his pupils to focus in on it making it so he was directly challenging it. The wolf snarled, accepting the challenge and barking at the others. The remaining wolves obeyed the wolf's desire for a 1 on 1 battle, and turned their attention to Annora.

Seikatsu unfurled a pair of black wings, increasing the places the wolf could bite, but gave Seikatsu an advantage over the over sized dog. He shifted his posture to gain better balance, also shifting his hands' placement on the pole of his Scythe of Betrayal so as to be able to swing it better. The wolf took a few steps back and began squaring itself up with Seikatsu. The wolf was the largest of the original seven, able to poke Seikatsu in the eye with its nose, while on all fours. It's pure white fur was glossy, as if it had been to the groomer just before attacking the pair. The two got ready to begin their battle, their fight for dominance to prove which of them was worthy to lead.

[9/25]
    [393]

MP: 122%

Effects:
    Thorn of Betrayal: Scythe Mode Enabled

Enemies Defeated:
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 15th October 2015, 5:34 am

embers
    and no one can hear.

The pair of crimson hues remained fixated on the man that stood there, wielding his weapon and challenging the larger white furred beast. He displayed signs of bravery and confidence, assuring the female that this man may be one of the very few people she would not dislike. A small smile crept onto her face but fell when she gazed upon the four wolves that advanced towards her. Her swords once again stood criss-crossed in the snow, stabbing the soft white blanket that coated the ground.

She watched as the hungry beasts made their way towards her, their saliva dripping from the hem of their mouths, indicating that they were famished. The liquid fell onto the floor, causing the female to notice the frozen beads it transformed into. One of the wolves, the one that was injured, lunged towards her with it's gaped open. She ducked as it jumped over her and when it was parallel to her body up in the air, she hoisted her body on her hands, and used her leg to kick the creature on it's wound. The creature whimpered as it flew to the side, with a puddle of blood staining the snow.

She removed the black coat that covered her attire, revealing her bare arms and her wound. She let the coat slide to the ground as the cold began clogging her injury. A twinge of pain gushed through her arm but she ignored it and focused on the three wolves that seemed to be gazing at something. She followed their icy sight and watched the unconscious wolf lying on the snow, moving slightly. It was alive. She wanted to make these fearless creatures feel intimidated and scared so at her command, one of the swords lifted into the air and mercilessly stabbed the close-eyed wolf. She was heartless as she felt no remorse. Her ears caught the no heartbeat commotion. It was dead. Now, the other three were the ones that would have to deal with her. Both swords hoisted into the air, prepared to launch.
    Words: 343/325
    NOTES: 10/25

Enemies Defeated:
    Glacial Wolves; 3/7

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 15th October 2015, 6:55 pm

The wolf and Seikatsu side stepped from the fight, keeping each other under careful watch for the first sign of movement. Only forty or so feet from the main battle, Seikatsu and his opponent circled each other, looking for a proper moment. 'Any reason you're letting the girl take the rest?' Altsoba asked in his head. 'This one's their leader.' Seikatsu answered, keeping his focus on the large, snow white wolf in front him. The great wolf charged, kicking snow up behind it as its speed increased with every step it took. Seikatsu ran forwards, dropping to his knees at the last second and flattening himself out as much as possible as the wolf jumped. While watching the wolf leap over him, Seikatsu spun around while moving his scythe around him. The smaller blade slammed into the wolf, leaving a large gash on its side and sending it into a tree. Seikatsu then stuck the scythe in the ground, as if it were a flag, claiming the land in the name of Seikatsu and his Altsoba, the Demon of War. He then took a fighting stance with no weapon. The wolf slowly stood up, staggering on its injured front leg and snapped its teeth from the immense pain. 'You're not planning to kill it at all are you...' Altsoba said with an enlightened voice. 'No. I'm gonna try something new and tame it.' Seikatsu said with a focused look, staring at the large creature as it got up.

The wolf stood straight, blood running down its injured leg. The dog licked the wound, causing the blood to freeze over. It then took a stance, all four legs spread to steady itself as it got ready to charge again. Seikatsu continued staring at it, focusing on the wound as he knew hitting it again should be enough to stagger it. The wolf charged suddenly, as before it jumped and Seikatsu sidestepped. However, the wolf landed on its front paw and pivoted using its momentum it got a slash on Seikatsu. Ignoring the cut, he quickly grabbed the paw and pulled on it, swinging himself onto the wolfs back and grabbing at its scruff. He then reached his mouth over to the wolf's head and slammed his teeth as hard as possible on its ear. The wolf let out a terrible shriek of pain and dropped to the ground, refusing to fight Seikatsu any further. He released the ear and sat up, still straddled over it Seikatsu gently rubbed the wolfe's head. "I'm your alpha now." he said in a low voice and stood up, the wolf standing up with him but not taking the opportunity to attack as Seikatsu still had his hand on its head.

HP: 275
    MP: 124%

Effects:

Enemies Defeated:
    Glacial Wolves: 4/7
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 23rd October 2015, 2:22 am

embers
    and no one can hear.

The abundant snow rested on the ground as commotion of battle whispered through the vicinity. Growls and clashes entered the female's ears as she over and over again, turned her attention towards the man. His aura was, in a way, weird. The crimson eyed female couldn't understand him. He raised a spark of curiosity within her yet she stared at him with her expression blank. She showed nil signs of emotion as she observed his engagement in battle. Strands of her long raven hair flew freely, as her eyes peeked to the side, watching the wolves as they kept their eyes on her weapons and tried to use her distracted state to attack. A scoff escaped her lips as she smirked. The swords gently lowered themselves, as the female raised her hand and one positioned itself within her hand while the other lowered and floated next to her other hand that hung low.

She grabbed the swords as the enchantments adorning it glowed. Without giving the wolves an opportunity to react, she applied pressure onto her right foot and launched towards her enemies with great force. Just before her sword contacted the white fur, she jumped, confusing the wolves and taking them by surprise. Her body hung low as she cut down the wolf from the center, before her feet collided against the soft ground. Blood oozed onto the white blanket of snow.

She watched the two pieces of its body fall. Her hands opened and the her swords flew. Her sttention diverted towards the remaining two wolves but there stood only one. She immediately titled her neck and watched as it jumped over her. Some of it's saliva threatened to fall over her and it did. She raised her arm and let the liquid touch her wound, which instantly froze up. The gush of pain refused to change her expression. Her sword instantly rose and stabbed the wolf in the throat while the other wolf was stabbed through the face. Her heartless demeanor did not change as she once and for all, decapitated both those creates, "Such a shame they had to die. They would have been beautiful if they were more obedient." Her swords disappeared, leaving her standing here in the same vicinity as her partner who knew not her name, or who this heartless woman was.
    TAGS: @Niyol
    Words: 389/325
    NOTES: 12/25

Enemies Defeated:
    Glacial Wolves; 7/7

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 23rd October 2015, 3:18 am

Seikatsu had noticed his ally fighting. She was fast, agile, and beautiful with her dance with the wolves. He remained at the side of his newly acquired temporary pet, watching the ballet as it continued. Soon after it finished, he approached his ally bearing no true expression aside from blankness. The wolf followed him closely, acknowledging him as his new leader, and not wanting to be alone after his friends just died. He looked at the wounds that was beginning to freeze over further, having not known the wolf's saliva were capable of this. He gently placed his hand over it, stating the simple command "Un-Freeze." with a near emotionless tone. He'd been trying to master this spell for the longest time, and would be attempting to do the inverse of it for the first time after having no success with the original. Seikatsu showed no signs of being afraid of hurting Annora, as he knew doing so would make it more likely to happen. Should Annora back away, the spell would not occur. Seikatsu was at risk of being lethally damaged should Annora decide to randomly slash at him while he focused, knowing this he still attempted the spell. Under the circumstance that the woman would remain to see what he was attempting, the ice on her wound would recede and fall off after a certain point. Afterwards, Seikatsu would reverse the spell again, but be pushing his personal limits and cause the wound to partly freeze over enough to clot the bleeding, but not so terribly that it would hurt her. A drop of sweat rolled down his face as it did so, along with a small smile from the accomplishment. Assuming this was what happened, he would then say "This would be the first time I performed that properly." with a voice that held a small amount of fulfillment in the task, his unfamiliarity with doing this spell right was shown by the amount of sweat on his face. The sweat quickly evaporated from his skin, and he produced no more sweat as the air was cool enough to let him recover quickly. Assuming Annora would refuse the healing, Seikatsu would pay it no heed, understanding he and she were strangers and had no reason to expect anything other than betrayal from the other. Regardless of what happened, he would then walk to his scythe and pick it up. He would make a flicking motion that when finished, would show the scythe having reverted to its original sword form. He would then walk to his Angel's Heart and remove it from the snow. After flicking the blades in unison, he'd then give a quick spin to them before gently placing then in their respective sheathes.

[15/25]

MP: 106%

Effects:

Enemies Defeated:
    Glacial Wolves: 7/7

Cooldown:
    Freeze - 8 Posts
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 25th October 2015, 6:00 am

embers
    and no one can hear.

She listened to the sound of footsteps She knew her partner was approaching her, but she didn't move. She didn't even strain her neck to look up at him. She just stood there, watching the wolves bleed as the crimson stained the snow. The touch was what snapped her out of her trance, causing her to snap her neck towards her arm, over which now gently placed was Niyol's hand. The movement caught her off guard, but she regained her composure and stood there, unmoving, and waiting to see what he was doing. She was curious.

The simple command rose tingles on her skin as the her pale arm warmed slightly under his touch. She stood there thinking and confused. Was he helping her? Why? This was the first time she had encountered such a thing. Did he help her because he wanted something from her, or did he simply do it because she is his partner in this fight? The scent of her tainted blood resurfaces as the wound was much more at ease. It didn't scrutinize her, and she didn't have to pretend to not feel pain.

After he moved his hand, she stared at his retreating back before shifting her gaze towards the wound. It only clogged up the cut to stop the bleeding and didn't hurt anymore. She gaze over it for a while, still confused as to why he helped her. She didn't need his help, and yet, he helped her, even though she didn't ask for it. She screwed her gaze up and watched him move but she didn't. She stood there and hesitated. This was new to her. She gulped. "Thank you." Her voice was soft. She wasn't sure if he hurt her but she didn't repeat it. She hardened her expression once again and moved her feet towards him. Her steps halted after moving a bit. The air was eerily silent, "There are more of these wolves." She simply stated, hoping to change the topic if he had heard her little display of gratitude.
    TAGS: @Niyol
    Words: 342/325
    NOTES: 14/25

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 25th October 2015, 6:15 pm

There was a strange emotion in her voice, the girl Seikatsu healed that is, when she verbalized her gratitude softly... It sounded of, confusion or disbelief, or bewilderment of sorts. 'She must not have many who would aid her freely...' he thought to himself. It wasn't long after that another group of wolves, seven more again, had began walking up to the two. They'd arranged themselves in a chevron shape, with the largest wolf at the front and the two smallest ones in the back. He stood in place, watching as the group continued their approach while growling at the two mages and their newly acquired wolf companion. "Take the one in the middle. I shall occupy the left, madam I leave the right to you." he said. Upon the order given, the large, snow colored dog erupted forth at a speed that startled even its own target. It jumped, grabbing the group's leader by the back of the neck and used the momentum to keep the two of them flying backwards. The wolf that was bitten rolled through the snow, unable to comprehend what just happened. The one that attacked landed on all four paws, sliding through the snow while facing its opponent. Hunched over, snarling with the hairs on the back of its neck raised. "Quite intelligent are they not. Shall we join?" he said with a bit of a smirk at how well the beast took orders, and that it understood human-speak.

Seikatsu drew his blade, the black blade with the three crimson jewels on each side came out, flashing as the light impacted the reflective metal. "Reap" the command was said plainly as he charged at the three and jumped above them. Performing a flip in the air, Seikatsu caused a small cloud of snow to kick up as he swing the scythe while spinning. The pure white inner edge of the larger blade shone in the cold sunlight, reflecting his desire to kill them all and consume their souls. He turned his gaze to see if his... ally... was moving to take the three others.

MP: 108%

Effects:

Enemies Defeated:

Cooldown:
    Freeze - 7 Posts

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:33 pm