Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro]

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Magic: none
    Third Magic:

Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro] Empty Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro]

Post by Kaito 31st July 2015, 6:11 am

Kaito walked the streets, his usual grin was worn sideways as he was walking in front of a parade. No wait not a parade A giant horde of Villagers who, did not approve of the killing that happened in this town. Kaito Ran up a bench And jumped up, to use demon blue jay wings. He practically soared in the sky flying past most, it almost felt  like paradise, and then it happened. He flew back into the crowd and cut off the villagers heads and flipped like a god in the air. only coming down to land in a tavern, where Rune knights had filled. The first knight ran at him. Kaito jumped over him and kicked him in the back. The next one came and kaito jump kicked him into the crotch. Kaito then chucked that man at the next one. THe rune knights here were wimpy and could be killed easily. Kaito  after defeating all of these fools and sitting down with the now petrified villagers ate his food. Kaito was what some would call a murderer, others would call a thief, and some would only remember him from his sabertooth days. Kaito remembered to the time when he fought with gil Vessalius. Kaito ended up hitting gil with a bottle to the head and watching gil unconscious. It ended up being that kaito had seen the man creepishly rich. The real guess was that the man probably sold fake gold to get a rep as great as that and probably fooled others to buy it. Kaito waited for the bartender to come to him and the man was now almost done with another mans orders."what is the fowl demon bird doing today, and how many have you killed" The bartender said."In total out of all the people I killed...589700000, and out of the ones today about fifty, I tried to kill a small amount today so most are just hurt badly".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro] Empty Re: Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro]

Post by Guest 31st July 2015, 3:35 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    Faintly, Kuro could hear the sound of a ruckus in the tavern but her head was far too gone to pay attention. Her breathing was shallow, her heart pounding, and her pale body shook almost uncontrollably. "I need food...." She realized somewhere within the fogginess of her mind. If she didn't eat something fast surely Shiro or Kiro would take control of her body and get a meal for her. However, it wasn't the kind of meal that Kuro wanted though it was something that her body needed. "Mana...."Just thinking about it made her gulp and her stomach growl but she pushed the thought back. Hopefully, the waiter would be back with her meal and that the human food would at least tide her over for a little while.

Hopefully

Her single grey eye flickered up to look at the glass of water the waiter had left upon the table for her. Shakily, her hand reached up to grasp at it only to knock it to the floor with a clatter. Little shards of glass scattered about the floor into countless crystalline pieces. For the first time since entering the tavern some eyes had glanced over the quiet girl in the back of the establishment. Her little glass drop was soon forgotten seeing as the patrons had seen much worse than that.

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro] Empty Re: Demons inside and out [Private/Kuro]

Post by Kaito 31st July 2015, 4:03 pm

Kaito talked a bit with the bartender before turning to face the newcomer."hello there girl, are you new here, or... Glass Drops from the person he talks to's hands, this was of course fine. Kaito today had finally gotten his disguise realistic, he now looked fully like he had before the metal arm and eye. He was intrigued by this person and now was going to scan her. "3..2..1.. Scan Complete" Kaito heard the words float through his mind."do not answer that Kuro Kanso, Savage skull is a very fine Guild. If I ever leave my guild I might join that one". Kaito smirked so it looked as if he was smart."my name is Kitteh from the guild Basilisk fang, Rekka was nice, I suppose you will be too" Kaito was now away from the bar walking to sit next to her and chat. Kaito in the the time spent walking was putting away his wings and noticing he had his mask on, but not activated. Kaito noticed a man walking by with a crown of some sort."scan complete". This was the mayor of the town coming back for his knights and if kaito had to he would kill the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Post by Guest 31st July 2015, 5:30 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    Despite the haze that her mind was in, Kuro was at least stable enough to frown. He knew her name and her affiliation? The partial demon girl seemed a bit wary but at the very least the boy didn't seem to belong to a legal guild. His words only confirmed her suspicions, "Basilisk Fang?" She had heard of them before but didn't know much about them. Her knowledge on dark guilds, even her own was rather limited, and when it came down to it Kuro wasn't necessarily bad...It was Shiro and Kiro that should be worried about. "Wait Rekka?" She rattled her head for a moment, that name ringing a bell or two. Finally, it clicked....."Like the cannibal?" She hadn't met the woman yet but Kuro was unsure if she wanted to. She sounded like a terrifying being and she was warned by a fellow guildmate to watch herself around some of the other members....

When the boy moved towards her and put away his wings, something she didn't realize he had until he went to put them away, she stiffened. "I don't like him." Another voice purred within her head, Kiro the succubus rousing from whatever slumber she had been in, "He reeks of demon." The voice yawned, apparently demons weren't the getting along type or at least not Kiro. However, the succubus wasn't trying to gain control of their shared body, it seemed as if she was biding her time, and it wasn't as if Kiro was the type to start a fight. Shiro on the other hand..... The white haired demon didn't seem to be conscious much to Kuro's pleasure. Realizing that she had been spacing out for a long while Kuro finally turned her single grey eye to the strange boy, "Well......." She trailed off awkwardly unsure of what to say.

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaito 1st August 2015, 7:12 am

Kaito looked at the girl with amazement as she was probably communicating with what the eye told him were imaginary voices in her head."you are probably stunned I Know everything about you, But perhaps not all you would think. Basilisk fang has a pact of a sort with the other two guilds so I will not kill you, also you have info on your guild and maybe things about you I might not know". Kaito moved his hands over her hair, in reality to search for some items, but doing this might trick her for a bit. Kaito started to think more on her, out of the info he saw and knew and decided she was a fake threat if any. "odd colored Eye I suppose, I did not get much info on that, could you tell me about it" Kaito started sinking in his chair until he was resing his head on his arms. Kaito would probably not listen very much, but at least she would feel of some importance to kaito as she could let her words go on for kaito's fake intrest.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:16 pm