Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed Empty Dearly Departed

Post by JaffaArchfiend 5th July 2015, 2:11 am

Spoiler:

Kiersa was sat in the guild hall's main room, going over what she had learned from the Sisters thanks to the Gem of Time, holding their memories close to her heart when someone tapped her on the shoulder. "You've got a visitor miss." the guild member said, causing Kiersa to raise an eyebrow before nodding and heading to the front door to see who it was.

She blinked at the appearance of the gentleman in the pin-stripe suit standing there. "Are you Miss Kiersa Bec?" he asked her, the blonde nun slowly nodding. He handed over to her a letter, then turned and left. She blinked again before opening the letter carefully and reading its contents aloud.

"Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange curse has swept across my home land destroying most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures, one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location. I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous. Yours Truly Leland."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed Empty Re: Dearly Departed

Post by JaffaArchfiend 7th July 2015, 5:41 pm

Kiersa looked at the letter once more, trying to decide if this was a prank or not... she put it immediately within her robes and ran back to the main hall, straight for the map that hung there. Tracing her finger over the location of Sabertooth's Guild Hall she sought out the Cursed Lands before locating them.

The nun nodded to herself before setting off immediately for her destination by the fastest means available to her. Flight. "Stigmata of Flight!" she invoked as she leapt from the floating castle, a pair of bright ethereal wings taking form just an inch from her back. Kiersa flew straight as an arrow towards the Cursed Lands as fast as her magical wings could take her.

"Hold on," she said to herself as she surged over hills and forests, "I'm coming... I'm coming... just hold on... don't die... not again..." the nun said to herself, pushing her Holy wings as hard as she could, trying to squeeze out as much speed as she possibly could from them.

Stats:

Stigmata of Flight:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 14th July 2015, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 7th July 2015, 5:45 pm

Eventually she arrived at the Cursed Lands, the nun slowly descending near the cabin where Leland's letter had said he would be. As she hovered over the dread soil, a chill immediately went up her spine, and every part of her body was screaming out that this place wasn't right, that she shouldn't be here...

"L-Le-Leland!" Kiersa called out, her wings keeping form and providing some basic light as she drew closer to the cabin. One of her keys glowed before a girl dressed in a blue kimono appeared, her tail swishing in the air. "Wowee, when you get love letters from strangers, you know how to pick them." the Celestial Spirit teased. Kiersa shot her a look. "H-He's not a st-stranger, and it w-wasn't a l-love letter." the nun retorted.

"Wow, someone's got a case of the stutters again... thought Old Scaley and Goaty got that outta you?" said the Fox Spirit, casting her eyes around the area. "Sooooo.... if this guy ain't a stranger, and ain't a love letter... why're we here in creepy central?" she asked of her Summoner.

Stats:

Vulpecula:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 18th July 2015, 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th July 2015, 5:45 pm

The member 'JaffaArchfiend' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed WeakMonster
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 18th July 2015, 7:45 am

Kiersa was about to answer when she heard something snarling nearby. "Wh-what was that?" she asked, Vulpecula sighing and rolling her eyes. "Honestly Kiersa, you really need to-" she began to say before a rather large fox bounded out from the forest, its maw dripping with miasma, its features completely rotting. "Ewww, you look nasty as hell!" said the Fox Spirit. "H-Hey!" cried the nun, pouting at the Fox Spirit.

Vulpecula merely shrugged. "Eh, no offense." she said before looking back at the undead fox. "Now then... think he's friendly?" she asked. "Y-You're a f-fox too aren't you? C-Can't you... t-talk to it?" asked Kiersa. The fox leaped towards them, its maw wide open. "Don't think he's very chatty!" argued Vulpecula as her foot ignited into an azure flame, slamming into the beasts head, setting it aflame and knocking it back. The undead vermin snarled right before the Fox Spirit landed another kick into its face, forcing it to crumple down dead once more.

Stats:

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th July 2015, 8:19 am

Kiersa shuddered as the beast fell down dead, the land around them growing darker... mainly due to her wings finally giving out and dispersing. The nun stood there in the darkened woods, with her Fox Spirit looking at her curiously. "Wow... you really are a piece right now... what's wrong eh?" she asked before sniffing the air and wrinkling her nose.

"Urgh, no wonder... duh, "Cursed" lands... greeeaaat... I'll let the others know when I get back. Now then," she said before getting behind the blonde nun and giving her a nudge. "Sooner we find your buddy the sooner we can get you outta here eh?" she rhetorically asked of her Summoner, the nun nodding before finding her feet and moving forward.

"So... who is this guy anyway? You never did actually say... can't imagine you'd come to this kinda place without backup unless it was super duper important." asked Vulpecula, the blonde nun sighing softly before she began to speak.

Stats:

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 23rd July 2015, 5:56 am

"H-He's one of the boys from the village... where the convent was..." the blonde nun said quietly, Vulpecula briefly stopping in her tracks. "The same one which..." she hesitantly asked, Kiersa nodding. "Wow... so that's why you're doing this... cus of your whole survivor sin atonement thing." the fox spirit said before smacking her summoner across the back of her head gently.

"Girl, I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times, stop beating yourself up over it!" said the fox before she began to disperse. "Eh, I'll see you later. Call me later alright, or I'll do it for you!" The nun sighed before she began to continue on her way through the dark woods towards the location that Leland had managed to get to her. She just hoped that he was alright... if there were more of those rotting beasts here...

"Maker's Solarus." she invoked, a pale yellow light blossoming forth before it proceeded to hover around by her head, giving her some small comfort in being able to see where she was going, as well as anything coming towards her.

Stats:

Maker's Solarus:

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd July 2015, 5:56 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed WeakMonster
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 23rd July 2015, 7:51 am

The light however seemed to be attracting the beasts in the shadows, as this time a wolf lunged at the girl, its teeth tearing into her soft flesh. The blonde nun cried out in pain before placing a hand near its head. "S-Stigmata o-of Damocles!" she invoked, the divine magical blade surging forth and bursting out the other side of the creature's head, the assault stopping almost immediately.

She worked her arm free of its jaws, panting from shock as she looked at the rotting wolf beast then at her Stigmata forged sword. "Th-they... they're v-vulnerable to... to Holy magic..." she gasped, tearing at her robes hem to use as a makeshift bandage for the time being. Whilst she could heal others with her magic, she couldn't really heal herself.

Armed with this new knowledge she began her trek towards the cabin once more, the light from the Solarus and her Damocles shining brightly, even as she bled from her own magic and the wounds from the undead wolf.

Stats:

Damocles:

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 24th July 2015, 1:32 am

Kiersa glanced around herself as she neared the cabin, the pale light issuing from her divine magic forged sword, and holy light casting eerie shadows in the dark gloom of the region. She could see that there were various scratches and gouges in the wood of the door.

As she inspected closer and placed her hand against them, she could see that they were the near-perfect size of nails... human nails... and she could see there were teeth marks in the wooden frame as well.

Her mind cast itself back to the wolf and fox from before, shuddering as she recalled their rotting flesh and exposed bones. "Th-this place... th-the dead... th-they're w-walking..." she said softly before going to open the door carefully.

"L-Leland? I-It's me! K-Kiersa! A-Are... are you h-here?" she called out, biting her lips from asking the fatal question... was he still alive... or had he... had he become one of the undead as well?

Stats:

Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th July 2015, 1:32 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed NormalMonster Dearly Departed WeakMonster Dearly Departed NormalMonster
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 24th July 2015, 3:39 am

As she opened the door a massive hound burst forth, barreling her over and about to clamp its jaws around her vulnerable throat, its skeletal paws pinning her arms beneath its unnatural weight. The nun screamed out as the world around her seemed to slow down, the unholy beasts fangs closing the gap, its teeth about to pierce her delicate flesh and rip into her jugular... before a rather hairy fist found its way into the undead dogs head, mashing it into pulp and hurling the body into the back wall of the cabin.

Kiersa looked up to her saviour and blinked back tears of fear with tears of joy. "Capricorn!" she cried out, her Celestial Spirit of the Goat standing there, fresh from the Celestial Realm. "Vulpecula informed meh of the situation Miss Bec." he said before helping her to her feet, the pair of them looking back to the cabin as twin voices let off an unearthly wail from within.

Stats:

Capricorn:

Weak monster dead

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th July 2015, 2:44 pm

The blonde nun mage from Sabertooth and the Celestial Spirit of the Goat watched as two phantasmal figures came searing out of the cabin, their fingers outstretched like talons towards them. Capricorn frowned before grabbing hold of his Summoner and leaping into the heights of the nearest tree.

"Whaaaaaaaaagh!" cried out Kiersa before they settled down. "Wh-what the-" she began to say before Capricorn shushed her with a finger on her lips. "Meh apologies milady, but I'm afraid I won't be of much use against this foe, and sought to reposition for your own advantage." he explained, the nun taking another look at the situation before nodding slowly.

"Th-they're ghosts... so..." she said slowly, before looking at her free hand. She nodded at Capricorn. "Take me in for one, then I'll let off a Longinus..." she said before biting her lip. "Then I'll call on Aquila." she said. The Goat Spirit nodded, making ready to leap down once more. The spirits were heading right for them. "Now!" cried the nun.

Stats:

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 26th July 2015, 4:43 pm

Capricorn leapt, his Summoner in tow as the vengeful ghosts tried to snatch at them atop the tree. Kiersa was about to slice into one of them with her Damocles as they passed them by, but the divine blade dissipated into motes of light as the spell wore off.

She made a small tch noise before they landed once more on the ground, the ghosts managing to keep pace. "Stigmata of Longinus!" she invoked, taking up the stance and firing off a bolt of holy magic towards one of the spirits, dissipating it almost immediately.

Kiersa took out one of her silver keys and got into Aquila's prefered stance for her summonings. "Open The Gate of the Eagle-" she began before the Spirit passed into her body and she dropped the key to the ground, as she clutched at her chest. The nun could feel it inside of her, trying to wrap itself around her mind, control her body... with some effort she forced the Spirit outside of herself, panting from the exertion of doing so.

Stats:

Stigmata of Longinus:

One Normal and Weak is dead

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 27th July 2015, 10:40 am

The nun panted before she went to pick up her Silver Key once more. She was about to invoke for Aquila once more when there came the familiar ding of a Spirit being summoned, and out stepped Vulpecula. "Wh-what-" Kiersa began to say.

"Eh, sorry. But wasn't gonna let old wing-hair have the fun of bashing in ghosts. Besides, she'd take waaaay too long." smirked the Fox Spirit before she got to work punching and kicking the Ghost, her fists and feet alight with her azure flames. "Besides, I've always wanted to beat up a ghost." she said.

Capricorn came over and helped to steady the Sabertooth mage whilst the fiery spirit set about her work. Once the second ghost was destroyed, the Fox came over and looked back towards the cabin. "Sooo... ghosts and undead beasts... still want to see what's inside?" she asked of the Summoner. "Your Leland friend could be..." The Fox Spirit left the sentence unfinished, mainly because of the look Capricorn shot her way.

Stats:

Last edited by JaffaArchfiend on 30th July 2015, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2015, 9:57 am

The nun looked around the surrounding area, the undead creatures littering the area, the chill of the ghosts still hanging in the air as she considered the question. The blonde summoner slowly nodded. "I've got to..." Kiersa said, walking forwards towards the cabin. Capricorn dispersed back to the Celestial Realm, whilst the Fox Spirit remained, ever watching in case any more of the undead turned up.

As Kiersa entered the cabin, the smell was the first thing that hit her. She put her sleeve to her nose trying to filter out the smell. "Le-Leland?" she called out, peering into the gloom. What greeted her gaze however brought back a torrent of memories, making her fall to her knees as she stared blankly at the sight before her.

"No... no... not again... no..." she said softly, unable to tear her eyes away from the vision before her, Vulpecula grimacing at the sight. "Well... guess that answers that..." she said softly as the two girls looked at what lay there in the cabin.

Stats:

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2015, 11:15 am

Lying there in front of the blonde nun and the red head Fox Spirit, lay the rotting corpse thing of what was once Leland. It looked as though he had been eaten alive and then left to rot... and it looks like he'd been rotting for quite some time. Vulpecula looked at the cadavar closely, reeling back from the stench. "Urgh. I'd say he's had it for about a week now..." she said, looking at her summoner.

"B-But his l-letter..." she said, pulling it out from underneath her robes, looking at the handwriting then back to the corpse, incomprehension looming in her eyes. The Fox Spirit sighed before pulling her to her feet. "Come on... nothing you can do for him now..." she said as she half-led, half-dragged the blonde Sabertooth mage from the cabin. Kiersa remained silent before looking at the Spirit.

"There is one thing..." she said, looking back at the cabin. "Burn it down... this place... the dead walk... I don't..." the nun said, the Fox Spirit nodding in understanding. "Gotcha." she said, before she began to set the area around them ablaze, starting with the cabin. The blue fires soon turned red as they ate away at the dry wood. "Come on... let's go home." said Vulpecula.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 29th July 2015, 5:34 pm

Vulpecula escorted Kiersa as far away from the Cursed Lands as she could before she followed Capricorn's lead and returned to the Celestial Realm. The blonde nun took one last look behind her before she invoked her Flight spell and took off, to return to the Guild Hall in the clouds. As she flew, a curious thought occured to her as she flew away.

People prayed and sent messages to the Maker, to their gods... and then those deities send down their angels or equivelant to Earthland to answer those cries for aid. And here she was, going back to a floating castle in the sky upon wings of light, after having been to see someone who had sent her a message... As Kiersa flew with this train of thought, small tears rolled down her face towards the distant ground below.

Once more, she couldn't save someone from her former home... she hadn't been fast enough, she hadn't been strong enough... because of her failure he was dead. Though the Fox Spirit had said he'd been dead for a while, her mind still turned to the beasts that had been brought back into unlife, and the ghosts... she could still feel the chill through her body from when the spirit had tried to take control. There was one thing that she recalled clearly from that experience... they had been angry.

Something had happened to them, something that caused them to be restless spirits... something was going on... the dead were rising... Kiersa rubbed her eyes before she set her sights on the Guild Hall once more. Something had to be done, or else...

Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:45 am