Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tour around town

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning
    Second Magic: Metal
    Third Magic:

Tour around town Empty Tour around town

Post by Nightken 27th June 2015, 8:19 pm

Nightken was waiting on a tree branch for two new members of Fairy Tail. He was wearing his usual casual clothes which resembled that of a bar tender's suit. "Wonder what these new members are going to be like?" He said to himself while he was laying on that noticeable tree branch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tour around town For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Tour around town 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Ando
    Ando

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Molten Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Tour around town Empty Re: Tour around town

Post by Ando 27th June 2015, 8:40 pm

Ando Tessai was ready for this the moment he chose to lift his blade! Joining a guild was the easiest way to garner respect and glory as a warrior, not to mention gather information on the whereabouts of his family's lost blade. Now that he had arrived in Magnolia town, he did the only sensible thing he could do...

"I challenge you to a duel!"

Ando was pointing right at the Fairy Tail member up in a tree before he said this. The statement sounded like a threat, but Ando's merry grin made it seem more like he was asking for a friendly game of chess.

"I am Ando Tessai, new recruit of Fairy Tail, and I shall show you my worth!"

The strange man didn't see anything wrong with this combat-based outlook, oddly enough. In fact, it's extra odd since he was making such grandiose challenges without any sort of sword or weapon. All he had were fists.

Last edited by Ando on 27th June 2015, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yori
    Yori

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior

Post by Yori 27th June 2015, 8:51 pm

Yori had fun so far, travelling without a home upon the streets of Magnolia, eager to know what fellow members of Fairy Tail thought of him. With his pessimistic mind, Yori noted that the guild probably considered him odd and uninteresting, while his inner angel told him that everything would be okay. His arrival in Fairy Tail had led to a follow-up in some peculiar, nearby area. A note had been addressed to him by someone he did not know, and simply put, Yori wanted to find out who the note belonged to. As someone new to Fairy Tail, Yori struggled to seek the coordinates mentioned on the note, and so he took his time getting there. He passed by a convenience store, grabbed an energy drink, and strolled downtown. Every now and then, Yori would tap a random civilian on the shoulder and ask for some assistance regarding the coordinates he held. Some knew nothing, others refused to answer- only two actually knew the area, though once they found out, they looked at Yori strangely. These two pointed to some trees, where Yori soon found a stranger resting upon a branch, and another citizen pointing to the person Yori saw first.

Yori thanked those who had assisted him, bowed, then approached the man who had invited him to this meeting. There, he also bowed as a sign of respect, though he questioned the presence of the other male who stood on the same ground level as himself. Yori threw the note towards the man on the tree branch, and noted that this was the person the man on the tree branch was looking for; the other citizen unexpected in this meeting. [b]"You called me. Why?"[/color] Yori asked. His voice was dull, absent of essence. His face was blank, and revealed no emotion at all. To many, Yori always looked like a lifeless male unintentionally asking for attention- and quite possibly help, too. This other boy, however, held the opposite expressions. Yori was impressed to see somebody so full of life, as well as someone laid-back just like him. Albeit, Yori awaited an answer, and nothing more.
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 27th June 2015, 11:17 pm

Seeing that both people arrived Nightken hopped down with silver lightning around the soul of his feet allowing him to float down in front of them both. "I'm Nightken Blackwing and as a members of the guild who's been here much longer than either of you I'll be showing you around Magnolia." He said as he touched down on the ground. Looking at the one who was challenging him to a duel just a few seconds before the other showed up he calmly spoke to him. "Once you get higher up I'll gladly spar with you until then you'll need to train." He said to the new member waiting for their replies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tour around town 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Ando
    Ando

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ando 28th June 2015, 9:55 am

Ando's expression had changed from confident to shocked in seconds. He turned the duel down so... casually! No cowering in fear of his awesome strength... this man must be powerful! Ando glared at the man, taking heavy steps as he approached him. Once close enough, he raised his hand, and...

...offered a handshake!

"I'll keep you to that, friend. A great pleasure to meet a fellow warrior!"

His challenging look shifted to a friendly one, readily standing beside Nightken. He doesn't seem to have even noticed the other man yet.

Ando's Theme Song:
    Yori
    Yori

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior

Post by Yori 28th June 2015, 10:22 pm

"Why must time matter if it only regards experience in a town?" Yori questioned Nightken. With no offense intended, this particular person did seem a bit arrogant, but more cocky, to be precise. It was obvious that this mage thought of time as strength, though time realistically defined experience. For all Yori knew, Nightken could be as laid-back as him until now, sitting back as he was at the time. Again, however, Yori did not want to get on anybody's nerves, or first-demonstrate himself as an aggressive young adult. He was too focused on his own time to commit to such an action. Albeit, he was curious. "Do not take what I just said as a challenging question, sir, but rather a message of curiosity." Yori added politely, "While I am calm-minded, do you not think it may be offensive to judge one's background with an assumption like that?" Yori really wanted to get things straight before this meeting. History was so important when it came to a person's life, which Yori had a feeling Nightken would understand. To be taken for granted as something towered over by someone else so easily seemed unfair, in Yori's opinion, while he felt like the man who liked challenging others to duels deserved some respect for being here, at least. To see a handshake even after the response put Yori in awe deep within his heart, truthfully. It seemed this town held some tolerant people, after all.

This moment seemed intensely awkward after Yori's comments, which he actually thought about earlier. Sometimes, Yori was so uneasy with himself that he would prepare some treats for others to enjoy as a sign of forgiveness. In this case, Yori passed both men a sandwich each from supposedly the best deli in town. "Forgive me again if I came on aggressively." Yori repeated after gently tossing each male a sandwich. "My name is Yori Mamoru. I cannot help but judge a lot of daily concepts discussed everyday due to my pessimistic mind- which I cannot control- and so I prepare small gifts like this to show my appreciation, anyways." For the first time, Yori was actually revealing a small sign of friendship, which surprised even Yori, himself. Perhaps even without the help of Fairy Tail and its member, change was still existent in Yori's mind, heart and soul. This, of course, was just a thought for now. He would not discuss battle at this instant due to the long speech he had delivered already. He figured Nightken would seem him as someone different from Ando as Yori appeared as a dull-toned man rather than the cheerful personality Ando displayed. This really was a unique group- yet another thought to keep in mind for Yori.
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nightken 28th June 2015, 11:37 pm

Listening to what Yori said he understood where he was coming from so he decided to drop the ball on why he said that to Ando. "The only reason I said that is I'm the previous Guild Master for Fairy Tail and when you get up in ranking you can feel a person' magical presence, which allowed me to tell that at the moment that isn't a fight he's ready for yet." Nightken explained after he shook Ando's hand. "I'll give you an example of what i can do." He said as he walked over to the tree he was in and placed his right hand on it. In a second the tree was there until it was obliterated by a silver electric charge that came from the palm of his hand leaving a hole in the ground where the tree was standing. "I turned his offer down for his own well being since in fights I don't hold back." He said walking back to both of them while dusting off tree bits on him.

Tour around town 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Ando
    Ando

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ando 29th June 2015, 2:57 pm

Ando was in awe! Such raw power... he has to train to that level, and surpass it!

"I'm impressed! It'll be a fun battle once the time comes."

He eagerly daydreams about the battle, grinning with determination.

Ando's Theme Song:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:41 am