Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tower of no return

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Tower of no return Empty Tower of no return

Post by Devon Sabathiel 13th June 2015, 2:11 pm

lob discription:

Devon placed her soft delicate hand on the thin paper as she looked at it her expression did not change, "sunny tower of no return!" she whispered the job seemed to be interesting and something of a challenge exactly what she was looking for. walking around the guild she went to find her team leader Akryn it was a large place and Devon often got lost still but she would need help with the job if she was to go and she wanted to get to know Akyrn a little bit more expressly after last time.

Devon wondered around for almost an hour with no luck and her mind started to wonder back to the last job she done with him shaking her head Devon sighed softly. Devon new she had to get along with Akryn one way or another after all he was the leader of the team and if she did not get along with him she may never go out on jobs with them ever again, Devon knew she needed money to survive and she also needed the experience. Devon thought doing this job with him she hoped they would click or at least get on a bit better. Spotting Akryn Devon smiled softly as she approached Devon almost went back on her disition but she was no chicken so with a deep breath "boss glade I found you I found this and hoped you would help" she said softly handing the peace of paper with the job on over to Akryn and waited for his answer patiently.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tower of no return Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Tower of no return Empty Re: Tower of no return

Post by Akryn 19th June 2015, 8:12 am

Akryn was, at the moment, hanging from a bar ten feet off the ground. Well, not so much hanging, as holding his toned body parallel to the bar with one arm, a weight held in his other hand and stuck out to the side. "Tell me about.....no never mind." Akryn said before he dropped the weight, resounding in a heavy thud on the floor, and he slowly lowered himself down to hang below the bar, before dropping. After grabbing a near by towel and wiping the sweat away before taking the paper and giving it a quick read over.

"That actually looks like a really good job for ya. Yeah, I wouldn't mind helping. Would be a good time to try out a few of my new toys." Akryn said before handing it back and heading over to get his shirt and weapons, which were leaning against a wall. Including a new addition to his arsenal that Devon had not seen before, an absolutely gargantuan, ten foot tall, foot wide sword, with a black blade with diamonds set in it, a silver edge, and a gorgeous, gold and what appeared to be bone handle, carved like a tree with the roots as the very bottom. "Did you see my new weapon? Its called The Starry end, and it should prove most useful. Its linked to my old family vault. Hopefully a good key to helping me find it." He said with a grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 26th June 2015, 3:06 pm

Laughing softly Devon tilted her head lightly she thought he had enough weapons for the whole team then again he seemed to like his as he put it toys "new toys?" she asked raising an eyebrow her eyes drifter over to look at the new weapon that Akryn was now showing her and she smiled softly "looks very nice, you will have to show me there you get these from!" she said softly, recently Devon had been thinking about a weapon for herself purely because recently her magic alown did not seem to be enough but she would see how this job went since she had gained.  

Moving quickly away Devon gathered her belongings for what she needed for the job and joined Akryn again in the hall smiling lightly "I thought you would be intrested as its a challenge!" Devon said in a happy tone see wanted to get on her way already.  Moving slowly she was set to leave "ready?" she asked lightly waiting a few feet away for Akryn to join her.

Arriving at the tower Devon sighed softly and she bit her lip just like always she was nervous about the job but she thought this made herself better. Devon looked up at the tower wondering how high the place wend before looking at Akryn once more "no turning back now, and not heroics!" she said in a playful tone a broad smile formed over her lips. Devon looked back at the tower wondering what challenges they would face inside.

OOC: sorry it toke so long

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 4th July 2015, 6:42 pm

Akryn had decided before they left to let Devon take the lead on this one. It was her job, not his after all. She needed the experience. Still, he had to admit to himself, she seemed a bit more enthusiastic this time than she had when they had gone after the slavers. It was a good sign. She had grown in both confidence and strength since their last job together, which was a good thing. Akryn needed all the help he could get in the coming days....

"I don't know about no heroics, but definitely no turning back." He replied to her with a smirk, bouncing his massive sword from one shoulder to the other eagerly. The weight was fine, but the length of the blade was the problem. It made it easy to lose control, and very difficult to carry around. He would likely have to go see a magic smith soon and get it reforged down, a task he did not look forward to. His family was known for absolutely amazing crafts, including this gigantic blade, and the idea of another smith handling it bothered him. Still, he didn't know how to do it, and he knew of no other surviving motomijis, at least none that he knew where there were, so he would have to take what he could.

"Allright fairy girl, here is how its gonna go. You will spear head this job, and I will mostly observe and support you only when I feel you truly need it. You have strength, which I am impressed by, but you need to conserve your energy better, and don't bite off more than you can chew. Take your time on this job, and know that I am right behind you if you need me."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 12th July 2015, 4:33 pm

dice

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th July 2015, 4:33 pm

The member 'Devon Sabathiel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Tower of no return WeakMonster Tower of no return NormalMonster Tower of no return NormalMonster
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 12th July 2015, 4:47 pm

Devon Smiled weakly at Akryn and slowly walked to the entrance of the tower. Pushing the door Devon slowly entered the tower her hands shock slightly as she scaned the hall for anyone that could be a threat to her and Akryn. Laughing softly Devon glanced over her shoulder at Akryn "fine no dieing I don't think the team would love me if you died on our job!" she stated with a brilliant smile.

looking back into the hall Devon cursed as she sore 20 people all look at them at the same time "well so much for a quiet entrance!" she stated shaking her head. In an instant the men where rushing at Devon and Akryn, Devon readied her self and breathed water out of her mouth blasting the first loot back into the second Devon had given them a few moments and she used those moments by using Water Jigsaw, using her hand, Devon creates a face-like entity out of boiling water, Devon then uses it to fire water beams at her opponents. it struck out 5 times slashing the opponent's. Taking a step back Devon palled a concerned face "did I over do it?" she asked as she watched some of the men roll around in pain.

Smiling at Akryn Devon raced a hand turning into water Devon used her Water Cane this is water to strike the opponent with a water whip. Laughing softly "I think I should stop!" she said softly lowering her arm she looked again at Akryn "your turn" she stated lightly.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 16th July 2015, 9:11 pm

At Devons request Akryn stepped up, swinging his massive sword with one hand, though noteably swinging with the blunt side instead of the sharp.Even so, the power of the weapon was on full display as it caught three men at hip section and knocked them careening to the floor, clutching at obviously broken hips. Akryn continued the spin, on his second time around releasing the weapon into a discus through, so that the massive weapon would go spinning, blunt side first, into the crowd, with absolutely devastating force, as it blasted opponents aside with audible cracking noises, before smashing into a stone pillar and cracking it. In his one attack Akryn had just dropped twelve men, twelve men who were not getting back into this fight. Akryn, for his part. was rubbing the back of his head with a grin, hisother hand on his hip. "Well.....damn. I forget sometimes how inhuman I and my strength tend to be. They should live though. Maybe....." He said with a bit of a sheepish grin. He knew how much Devon hated killing, and he did not want to alienate her with wanton death. Blue Pegasus was his home now, and he had to at leat try to get along with them.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:18 am