Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) Empty And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job)

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2015, 12:43 pm

Spoiler:

Elyx looked to the paper as he traveled alongside Ignite, his familiar. They both looked down at the paper, Kakuma wouldn't stop sleeping, and the boy was left with no one he wanted to bring along with him. He and Ignite alone had no abilities in taking out this giant beast on their own, regardless if the job recommended those of his rank to go along and take it. This beast looked like it was going to slaughter them to pieces. But the reward at the end of it was so perfect, how could they refuse it? That's not possible for them.

But who else do they have to rely on? Elyx decided to just see if there was anyone in the light guilds to help them out with this. Maybe someone who could use the reward as well, if they were able to take the reward and slay a giant beast, they can go with him. But how was he supposed to find someone and convince them to join him and Ignite? Did Ignite have a plan? The boy had no idea how this was going to end up, but he knew that he could not end up doing this alone.

Any other ideas Ignite? Elyx asked as he crossed his arms. The two of them sat down at the edge of a fountain and placed their heads on their hands as they sat next to eat other. They both had a chocolate in their mouths, they were full of sweet teeth regardless if they were talking to people or not. They needed chocolate, it was the only thing that motivated them nowadays to continue on the jobs. It also motivated them to continue looking stupid as they continued looking. Nope, keep looking around. There has to be a mage here somewhere. The She Phoenix answered as she crossed her legs and continued to look around.

And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) Empty Re: And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job)

Post by Guest 6th June 2015, 12:59 pm

Enola Gay, swathed in her typical maid uniform, stepped off the aged train with a lamia – Anguis Pisa – following right behind her with slither. The people aboard the train took special care avoiding the lamia’s path, allowing for the duo to get through the crowd with relative ease. They got stares, of course. A woman drabbed in a maid garb and a snake lady had an easy time sticking out. Anguis enjoyed the attention though. She thought herself a celebrity, especially since Lamia Scale’s symbol looked like her (Enola didn’t have the heart to tell her that the guild wasn’t named after her). In contrast, Enola was entirely ignorant of how much attention they were drawing to themselves. Her mind was elsewhere, focusing on the task at hand: acquire supplies for the mansion. Just that morning, Shohei supplied the young maid with a list of stuff he wanted, though they seemed really random in retrospect.

As they neared the center of the town, they passed a magazine stand which Anguis just had to see. Her trashy self wanted to see the latest gossip about Fiore’s celebrities. Enola, itching for a break, simply stood complacently behind her, occasionally glancing at the magazine Anguis was flipping through. From after, she could see a fountain with a young man seated next to a woman with a taste for warm colors. She thought nothing of it until, five minutes later, she glanced at Anguis’ magazine and saw the words “MAGIC COUNCIL NAMES NEW RISING STAR” with the young man’s picture plastered under the title. Enola blinked in surprise and read the name “Elyx Reiaki” one the page. The chance to meet a Fiore celebrity was too much for the maid, who instantly started for the fountain where Elyx sat.

Anguis reached out for her wandering companion and shouted, “Wait! I’m not done reading… Agh, damn it.” She tossed the magazine to the side and slithered after Enola.

Once she approached the fountain, Enola hovered over the young man – no doubt he’d notice – and asked, “Excurse me, sir… you aren't, by chance, Mr. Elyx Reiaki... the new Rising Star of Fiore, are you?” She looked down through a large set of glasses, her pupils staring in curiosity.

WC: 368/300
    PC: 2/30

Last edited by Enola Gay on 10th June 2015, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) Empty Re: And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job)

Post by King Elyx 8th June 2015, 5:26 am

The boy suddenly heard someone trying to address him from the side with a casual "Excuse me". He couldn't help but smile as he turned his head to see a young lady with a maid outfit stuttering in front of him. That I am. But please, just call me Elyx. I don't want to be one of THOSE people. The violinist answered as he looked back at the job request paper. Besides, it's not like a Rising Star should be proud when he can't even find a partner for a job that he should be able to handle on his own. From there, Ignite uncrossed her legs and nudged Elyx's left arm with her right arm. The boy turned his head to the She Phoenix, who just moved her head towards the lady before she put her head back to normal. It doesn't hurt to ask right? Ignite advised as she straightened her body to face towards the town once again.

The boy sighed as he placed his hands on his lap before looking towards the lady again. Might I ask if you are a wizard? Elyx asked, his eyes shifting towards the She Phoenix for just a brief moment to see her smile of approval. His eyes then looked back towards the lady. If so, I have a task that maybe you wouldn't mind being pulled from? It's a job request, the reward will be split fifty-fifty if you help me. From there, he handed the paper towards the maiden to let her read the paper. Hopefully he was at least right about her being a wizard, there would be some hope in negotiation there. But if not, well, it's a shame.

Don't think of him so highly either. Trust me, I live with him every day. He's an idiot. Ignite added towards his explanation before smacking the back of his head playfully. The boy just took it with his body being jolted up, causing him to stand on his feet. The boy looked back down towards the She Phoenix and reacted in just the way she wanted him to. Not cool Ignite! Elyx exclaimed before clicking his knapsack and throwing a chocolate bar her way to shut her up.

Post by Guest 10th June 2015, 9:56 am

Enola perked the corner of her lips in a smile as she admired the man’s humility, a trait she herself looked up to at times. Truly, she believed, this young man – Elyx Reiaki – was a model Rising Star. Although, he obviously had a streak of friendly banter with his companion, leaving Enola to just listen to them as Anguis showed up behind her. She looked a tad tired, a fair expectation give how tough it was to move around with her serpent tail. As Enola looked over the paper slip handed to her, Anguis, of course, looked at both the chocolate and Elyx with a hunger in her eyes. She slithered past Enola, completely ignored ignite, and batted her eyes at her “prey.”

She extended her hand for a shake and cheerfully said, “I hope Enola here didn’t bother you. She can be such a child at times. But, you know, I can be more… ‘mature.’”

Enola rolled her eyes and “accidently” stepped on the tip of Anguis’ tail to cease the sexual harassment.

“Ow! Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!” The lamia backed away from Elyx and nursed her tail whilst shooting dirty looks at Enola. She even kissed her tail and rubbed it as if she were coaxing someone into comfort.

Handing the slip of paper back to Elyx, Enola delightfully informed, “Yes, I’m a wizard,” before curtsying and adding, “Enola Gay of Lamia Scale,” in the most formal introduction she could. “And this… is Anguis.” Her eyes darted in a grimace to the lamia who was half tempted to flip off the maid. “We’ll be more than happy to help you, Mr. Reiaki.”

“We will? Oh, yeah, I mean… we will.” Anguis, feeling lazy that day, didn’t quite feel like putting much effort into her duties, even if it meant literally hunting.

WC: 300/300
    PC: 4/30

Last edited by Enola Gay on 10th June 2015, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 10:25 am

Elyx sat back down at the fountain next to Ignite, who had satisfaction in her eyes as she bit into the sweet treat, her body heat quickly melting the chocolate in her mouth. Oh how good it must be to have Fire. The boy looked to the maiden to see if she would take up on his offer. Before that could happen, a half snake half human being approached him from up front and let out a hand for him to shake. She seemed to have some sort of glare in her eyes, but he couldn't tell if hat was just her and her greeting or if it was just an illusion. Enola? Elyx asked as he looked back to the maiden. Oh, that must be your name!

The serpent like beast continued to speak, saying how Enola acted like a child. There was doubt in the violinist about that, but his thoughts were caught off with the sudden change of tone that threw him off. She sounded no longer cheerful but... Well... Hopefully not what he was thinking. Er... Well... Nice to meet you mature lad- Elyx tried to say as he shakily moved his hand to meet that of the serpents, only for the serpent to suddenly yowl and move back, giving Elyx a reason to deny her of a handshake.

From behind, Elyx saw Enola with her foot near the area that the serpent was holding onto. He smiled as he realized what she had done, already did he feel like he could be good friends with her. My name is Elyx Reiaki of Black Rose, guild of Bounty Hunters. The boy said as Ignite then brought herself into the conversation. And my name is Ignite Rosella of Black Rose. We're partners. The She Phoenix explained as she stood up from the edge of the fountain and smiled at Enola. And thank you for taking us up on our offer. We will depart, effective immediately.

Mr. Reiaki? Elyx asked as he tilted his head to the side. He then saw the serpent again, and this time, he had a deal. Hey, Ms. Enola. I will let you call me whatever you like, just make sure Anguis doesn't continue... That...

Post by Guest 10th June 2015, 11:05 am

Enola smirked, almost chuckled, at Elyx’s request of keeping Anguis from doing… what Anguis does. Sadly, the maid couldn’t really deter her hussy of a cousin’s personality, especially when it came to food/lovers (it was difficult to tell how she viewed people). Fortunetly, Enola had developed a few ideas of getting rid of the mad woman. There were a few options: telling her a celebrity was down the street, that man a few miles away wanted to proposes to her, or that Shohei was thinking of giving her the master bedroom. Enola, no matter when she lied to Anguis, never had to deal with the backlash since Anguis usually tricked herself into finding someone she thought was a celebrity or mistook a man who wanted to propose her. The naivety of Anguis…

The maid turned to her cousin and politely asked, “Anguis, could you do us a favor? It seems we’re going on a hunt with our new friends but we’re short on supplies. Would you be a dear and fetch us some bait from the general store?” There were exceptions to Enola’s personality. She normally couldn’t be cruel to someone. She normally couldn’t hate people. She normally couldn’t lie to anyone. Anguis managed to be the exception to that in every case.

The lamia groaned, “Alright, fine, but I’m going to need a few Jewels.”

Enola handed a few to her.

“More.”

She handed a few more.

“Just a little more.”

Guessing Anguis was going to go on a shopping spree, Enola reluctantly surrendered all the Jewels she had on herself to her cousin.

“Thaaaanks, Enola!” With a smile on her face, Anguis was off.

Enola sighed and turned back to Elyx, that warm smile still on her face, before advising him, “We should probably leave before she gets back.”

WC: 301/300
    PC: 6/30

Last edited by Enola Gay on 10th June 2015, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 10th June 2015, 11:20 am

Bait. Hmmm... Elyx whispered quietly as he crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. Ignite used his shoulder as an armrest as she smiled, the She Phoenix seeming to have a good grip on what Enola was thinking of doing. Heh... She chuckled as she watched. Maybe it was some sort of code amongst each other that the violinist was unable to determine. The two of them continued to watch to see what the maiden was up to. From there, Enola began to lose jewels for how much actual bait for the beast would cost. It started with just the right amount of jewels. Then a bit too much, then way too much, and eventually, broke wallet. It was enough to send Anguis away... But then there was the fact that Enola was broke.

Elyx walked up to the maiden with pity in his voice. Are you all right? That looked like a heavy bullet in jewels to take. I don't think the reward alone would be enough to help your wallet. The boy said as he looked in his jewel pouch. He didn't have any jewels to spare unless he wanted to lose his house to a month being late, extra fees were not worth the trouble. It's all right Elyx. She got that... Thing... Off of you right? I was scared that I would have to make a flambe. Ignite explained as she put out her palm, casting a ball of fire into it as she did so.

Well, lets listen to Enola. Elyx said as he began to run at full speed towards the exit of the town, almost blurring as he did so, all his speed boosts applying. But he ended up at a sudden halt when he realized that neither Enola nor Ignite were as fast as he was, so he remained in placed as he eyed the both of them.

Post by Guest 12th June 2015, 1:22 pm

Enola sighed, “She would have taken my Jewels anyway.” Anguis liked to live the lavish lifestyle. She bought the most expensive clothing (she only wore shirts but she still got shoes since “they’re so cute!”), she ate the fanciest food, and she slept on top of a king-sized bed with silk sheets just because. Always, without exception, she asked for Enola to lend her some money.

Ignite snapped the maid out of her sorrow of a loss of such Jewels by creating a flame in her hand. Enola had a deep a hatred of fire. A sudden sense of panic arose in her every time she saw a flame as it reminded her of a rather tragic accident. It was as if her skin was burning once more.

“Don’t do that so close!” The maid backed away a few steps with a bit of a shake and widened eyes but turned a little red when she realized her rudeness. “I mean… please.”

Before much more could be done, Elyx was off like a bat out of Hell. He ran much faster than any one Enola had ever seen, save for Kihia Avoa. The wind he whipped us as he practically flew seemed so unreal to the maid.

“Is he always so hasty?” The maid blinked confusingly and turned her gaze toward Ignite, not quite expecting such enthusiasm from Elyx.  She preferred not to run so much, given her uniform, but shrugged and hurried toward the young man. Of course, when she finally reached him, she looked to be out of breath and her glasses looked wobbled and crooked from the run.

“I… hope we… aren’t walking… the whole way there…” she gasped. She almost sounded like her slow-talking guild master as she tried to gather air into her tired lungs.

WC: 300/300
    PC: 8/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 2:07 pm

Hm? Oh, you mean my fire? Um... Sure? Ignite replied as she put the ball of fire back in in her palm, but now she was curious on what the big problem was. Regardless, it's not like fire was currently needed. She still had a bit of question in her mind, but one should be left alone while they are asking, so that's what the She Phoenix decided to do. Ignite looked towards Elyx to see that he took off already, once again being the speedster to the job. She was about to chase him before she remembered that Enola was still with them, so Ignite had to jog alongside her in order to match with Enola. I feel sort of bad. Elyx told me that being fast was crucial everywhere, inside and outside of combat. Ignite thought to herself as they finally got up to Elyx, who was ready to greet them with his usual grin.

Elyx on this side of the town looked at Ignite and Enola, one being completed shut down on energy already while Ignite was merely jogging to match his pace. Oh! Er... Well... I don't really any other way of getting anywhere. I always run to my clients and run back home normally. If you know of some place that allows us to travel, I'd be more than happy to go over there and pay for it. The boy offered with a smile as he waited for Enola to answer. He never did pay attention to anything that would help them travel elsewhere, it was true that he only ran to his clients. Even at night or while tired, he always depended on his feet. I personally have no idea either. I live with him, so I learned to strengthen my legs so I could try to catch up. When I think I beat him in a race, he somehow gets faster... Freakin Elyx.

Post by Guest 12th June 2015, 2:59 pm

After taking a vital moment to regain her breath, Enola sighed, “Well, I usually take the train.” It was true; in fact, her name was well known among train conductors in Fiore: “that maid with the snake chick.” She put a gloved hand into one her uniform’s pockets and searched… and searched and searched. Her train pass was gone.

“Oh, dear, it seems I left Anguis with my train pass.” Her smile lowered and inverted into a frown while her eyes dulled as the horrifying prospect of walking, or running, in porcelain shoes filled her fragile mind. Then, her optimism gradually returned as a clever idea came to her.

“Stand back.” With a bit of glee, Enola raised her hands into the air, with her palms facing the sky. Magic power pulsed through her hands, causing a clump of dust to form in the air just above her palms. The dust ball gradually grew larger and flew higher until its form began morphing into a humanoid shap. When the casting was completed, the dust had turned into a large, three-meter-tall angel made of coagulated it dust, save for its hair which resembled a mass of stringy dust bunnies. The angel flexed its wings and landed on its feet with a large thump before bending a knee.

“Mr. Angel is just perfect for getting us there.” She laughed but said so casually before hopping onto the angel’s grey back. She flung her arms around its neck and prepared to hang on as strongly as she could. Without much of a warning, the angel wrapped an arm around both Elyx and Ignite before kicking itself off the ground and toward the sky. Small bits of dust fell of the angel as it flew while the pedestrians below pointed in awe at what they saw.

WC: 302/300
    PC: 10/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 12th June 2015, 5:01 pm

Elyx and Ignite just stared as Enola was putting her palm into the air. The both of them stepped back carefully, bracing for what was going to happen next. They didn't want to accidentally take a magical hit before the job started. The boy might have been able to dodge the magic if he was able to see it coming in time, but Ignite did not have as much awareness as the violinist did, so it was best if she at least stood back. The both of them did just that. Well, she seems determined to prove herself. I like this person. Ignite said to Elyx as they continued to watch. It was pretty impressive to see somebody as a castor use magic, the boy was a Holder since he was not raised to release his magic into the world, but into his Violin, in which would take care of that for him.

From there, an Angel was there to greet them, and Enola referred to the Angel as Mr. Angel. Well, thumbs up for originality, just not the name. So Mr. Angel is going to be our ride? Is it safe? Elyx asked as he tilted his head. He for one liked being in one piece by the end of the day, not on the ground splattered all over the ground. Ignite however seemed to like the idea. Cool! It has been so long since I have flown! I miss the sky! Ignite squealed in excitement. From there, Enola jumped onto the angel, and the angel gripped both Elyx and Ignite so that they would come along. Elyx screamed a little bit as they took off, he has never been a fan of heights. Ignite on the other hand yelled with excitement in her voice. Oh don't let me die here! The boy exclaimed, holding on tightly and crunching his body together. This was his second worst fear... There was one thing he might encounter that could put him in a coma.

Post by Guest 13th June 2015, 9:35 pm

The wind pounded against Enola’s face as she gazed past the dust angel’s head, with the wind pushing her glasses back into her eyes. Had they been flying low, a bug might have smashed into her glasses as if they were a windshield. The edges of her uniform fluttered and her legs were swinging, giving the appearance that her shoes could fly off and land on the ground below at any moment; hopefully, no one had good enough vision to look up her skirt from below. There were people watching though. Some would look up and shout, “UFO! UFO!” while other would just assumed it was some stupid mage having a blast with magic in an almost abusive manner. Regardless, it was certainly a fun way to travel. Enola almost beat herself over the head for not thinking of the idea sooner.

As they neared the area where the lion pride was rumored to be, Enola pointed with excitement and shouted, “Look!” She was, of course, pointing toward the plains area in which animals of every kind roamed. However, as she was looking away, she took her eyes off where the dust angel was flying and caused it to run into a large bird. The bird ran straight into one of the angel’s arms, the one holding Elyx. The dust arm broke and dropped, with Elyx with it. Fortunately, there was a giant lake beneath them that would catch Elyx if he didn’t find a way to stop himself from falling.

“Whoops…” Enola frowned and forced the angel to stop and head toward an edge of the lake where they would wait for poor Elyx to come to them. Once the angel made touchdown, Enola hopped off and the angel let go of its grip on Ignite.

“I hope he won’t be too upset.”

WC: 304/300
    PC: 12/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th June 2015, 5:22 am

Ignite was having a lot of fun with this, flight being one her favorite things to do. Soar high into the air and spread her wings, she could only do this so often, so to do it without a sacrifice was even better. Elyx on the other hand hung his head down as his light brown eyes locked onto the water below them, his pupils shrinking and his body limp. The one thing he feared due to a childhood memory has come back to haunt him once again. It happened to him when he was seven years old, drowning and almost died due to a branch holding him down, the more he fought for air, the less amount of time. The boy had never swam ever since then, though admittedly, there was more to the story that made him hate water. Well, not water all over, but huge bodies of water designed for swimming or travel, then he freezes in place and doesn't even move until it passes by. I won't fall... I won't fall... I won't F- AH! Elyx exclaimed upon impact, closing his eyes before he felt himself being lowered heavily.

The boy was plummeting to the ground, and he did not design himself to break his fall. The boy looked back as Ignite looked down, yelling for Elyx. The water would cushion his fall after all. The violinist hit the water with a huge splash, his eyes closed as he held his breath. He wanted to be out of the water in any sort of way possible, but it seems he was not moving his body. The boy was too afraid to move from his current position, leaving him to lose his life slowly. It was only lucky for him to wake up, the winds drifted him to shore quickly into the shallow waters, which allowed him to walk onto the sand. His eyes were hollow when he met up with Ignite and Enola, not a single word coming out of his mouth, he had no idea what to feel. Angered, embarrassed, scared, it was all screaming to come out, but none of them did.

Post by Guest 14th June 2015, 6:21 am

The maid watched her new companion washed upon the shore and came toward them. He was wet, obviously, but he seemed more spooked than a regular person would have been. The look upon his face did not so much represent the bravery of a glorified Rising Star struck with vanity but that of a real person with real feelings. It was a simple thing to mistake someone of Elyx’s position to be viewed with God-like status but the ample display that he had a human weakness bought some comfort the maid, strangely. Although, that comfort was immediately replaced by resentment in herself for being responsible for this. Her face went pale as she assumed the young man would be dangerously upset with her. It was a bad impression to say the least and her first impression hadn’t been much better. She was certain he hated her now.

Enola scurried over to him and approached cautiously yet frantically at the same time. “Oh, Elyx, dear, I’m so sorry! A bird hit Mr. Angel’s arm and…” She paused, guessing that no explanation in the world could really help at this moment. Her lips curled into a frown and her pupils shrunk as if she were begging for some sort of forgiveness. She noticed small drops of water running down his body, especially from the ends of his hair. “Here, let me help you.” The maid dug her hands into her pocket and plucked out the white handkerchief she carried everywhere with her. It was spotless, save for a little pink dot from a bloodstain. Trying to undo her unfortunate mess, Enola tried to wipe away the bits of water droplets clinging to his face and somewhat brushed his hair as she did. How she hoped that her short friendship (if you could call it that) hadn’t just been broken.

WC: 307/300
    PC: 14/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th June 2015, 11:15 am

Elyx placed knees on the ground, no longer able to walk the way he was. His wet hair covered his face as he did this, and Ignite took no time to wait as she slid down next to the violinist and handed him his knapsack. The She Phoenix shoved her hand into the bag while Enola was drying off the hair of the boy, neither of which be saw until he saw the chocolate bar in front of his eyes. He slowly reached out his shaky hand to get the sweet treat and his light brown eyes were no longer hollow. Enola continued to dry off the violinists face, and now that they were on safe ground, that was where the boy decided to remain. Ignite rubbed on Elyxs hair when it was dried, a cut triggered, causing the boy to clench his teeth and have his right eye shut tightly.

Water... Elyx said as he could still hear the body of water behind his back. Enola kept him from seeing it again, meaning he would not freeze again as he moved his head around to help the maid with getting dry. Elyx hates water more than heights. Ignite explained to Enola as she continued to feed the boy the chocolate bar. This was a really bad thing for him to go through. He never swam for over a decade, we are lucly that he did not drown. From there, Elyx nibbled on the chocolate, regaining his thoughts, but not his ability to speak quite yet.

Once he was dried off, the boy sat with his legs crossed and looked up to the two of them. Behind them, he was able to see a cloud of smoke. A herd... The boy said quietly, unable to speak much louder. He then looked further, and he was right. He pulled out Knight Iris from his sheathe and jumped over the two of Ignite and Enola. Keep calm... Dont... Move much. We dont want trouble.

Post by Guest 15th June 2015, 8:49 am

A renewed worry went through Enola as Ignite enlightened her of Elyx’s fear of water, though it was sort of obvious from his demeanor alone that he and water didn’t mix well. The corners of her lips perked into a smile as she saw him take some delight in good old-fashion chocolate, a beautiful tool that had remedied Enola’s worries on multiple occasions. Seeing Ignite instinctively take care of her friend warmed the maid’s heart and forced her to wonder about what her own partner, Anguis Pisa, was up to at that moment.

Meanwhile…

Anguis plucked from the store shelves a plethora of jackets and shirts, hats and sunglasses, purses and sweaters. Nothing was off limits and every article of clothing belonged to her. She had the Jewels after all, and there was no way rival shoppers would get in the way of a snake lady. One might say she had gotten carried away as she was soon left with bags upon bags of stuff she had bought. Granted, she had no idea how she was going to get it all home nor did she even remember why she had gone to the store in the first place. Oh, that’s right… bait! She was supposed to retrieve some kind of animal bait but that had been quite some time ago. As she rested on a public bench and sat her bags next to her, she could help but wonder what her cousin was doing while she shopped.

Back to Elyx and the gang…

Enola blinked as the young man tenses up and mentioned something about a herd. Enola carefully followed Elyx, making sure not to startle their prey.

As they crept, the dust angel began dissipating until it was nothing more than an innocuous pile of grey, domestic house dust. Rest in peace, Mr. Angel.

WC: 305/300
    PC: 16/30
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th June 2015, 8:49 am

The member 'Enola Gay' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) WeakMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) WeakMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2015, 9:16 am

The group seemed to be getting along by the cubs just fine without any trouble, it was almost too perfect. Wind Lerale Eye was alerting the boy about their surrounding enemies, none of them seemingly startled yet. They continued to sneak by the animals with their steps light and swift. It was all working so well... And then Ignite came into the equation. The She Phoenix had her nose cringed together, trying to hold it in, but the attempt ended up being futile as she let out a delicate sneeze. Elyx shuttered, hoping that the sneeze did not belong to Enola or Ignite. The baby cubs however seemed to think it did, and now there were a huge amount of cubs coming after them.

Surrounded, they noticed us! Lift the stealth everyone, brace for impact! Elyx exclaimed as he put out both hands. Two balls of light have been formed, one in each hand. The left hand crushed one of the spheres before opening up once again, a violin forming in that hand with the rearranging pieces of light. In his right palm, he didn't have to shatter the pieces of light, the light itself molded into a Violin bow, a suiting item for a Violin.

Wind Lerale... Cyclone Drift! Elyx exclaimed as he slid his Violin bow on the strings, aiming for the higher notes rather than the low ones to amplify the spell. He remained by Ignite and Enola so that they would be on the inside of the barrier of wind rather than the outside. A giant cylinder of wind began to violently spin around the three of them, one the outside, the baby cubs were being brought into the winds and thrown out.

Ignite, don't use your fire just yet, Enola, don't move into the spinning wind until it has died down. This dome is a barrier that will send the lions flying. Elyx explained as he continued to play his violin. He didn't know if the cyclone will last long enough to beat all of the lions, but he knew it was enough to stop them long enough to tire them down.

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 1:10 pm

Enola looked over at the group of lion cubs and naturally squealed on the inside about how adorable they looked. She would have brought one home with her if she didn’t think it would claw her beautiful face off. Then again, Anguis was more than a handful for the maid already. She didn’t really need any more responsibilities as it was.

Speaking of which…

Anguis was shuffling through the town with all her shopping bags wrapped around her. She had decided to not let the fact that she had been ditched stop her from “helping.” She slithered over to the train station hopped aboard the first train that would take her. She ended up taking the most comfortable seats she could find, one for her and the other seat for her pile of stuff. Sure, the lamia got some dirty looks and, as usual, some strange looks but that didn’t matter; she was on a mission: to help her dear cousin, no matter how much she didn’t want said help. Also, she was out of Jewels and needed more but mostly because of the helping part.

Back to the people who actually matter…

Enola was in awe at the mighty cyclone around them. Her own friend Sinon was a wind mage but she had never quite seen a wind spell as powerful. It kicked up the dirt around it, tore up the grass, and knocked all the cubs back. It was simply one of the most graceful defensive spells the maid had the courtesy of witnessing.

Feeling the desire to help as best she could, Enola stomped her foot on the ground she was standing on. Outside the cyclone, one of the lion cubs began to feel a rumbling beneath the ground as a geyser of grey dust shot out and slammed into its stomach.

WC: 305/300
    PC: 18/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 26th June 2015, 1:27 pm

Elyx suddenly felt the ground rumbling a little bit, he could barely move his head since he needed to play his Violin to keep this Cyclone up. Enola obeyed the warning, so she was not being shot into the air by the Cyclones devastating winds. Even if it was a C rank spell, it was still enough to lift Elyx off of the ground and send him flying to the moon. The boy slipped his Violin bow off of the Violin accidentally and the Cyclone was being broken. Dang it! Elyx exclaimed as the remaining lions were ready to pounce.

Ignite had the corner covered instantly in this case however, she slammed her right palm on the ground, the impact huge, but not enough to shatter the ground. Ignite! Stop playing around! They are coming for you! Elyx explained as he ran towards the She Phoenix, before she lifted her palm from the ground, a giant pillar of fire rising high into the air, spinning slowly, and quickly dying out since nothing was fueling it. The She Phoenix placed her hands in the fire, the fire dying out even quicker before only two compressed balls of fire were in her hands. I just needed to charge up a little bit, and now... I'm charged up! Ignite exclaimed as she threw both balls of fire at the remaining lions. Elyx watched as one of the fireballs thrown flew by him, almost hitting his face and causing him to stumble backward. Hey! Watch it! The boy exclaimed as he looked over to the side to see the cubs and how they were doing. The two balls of compressed fire seemed to have a lot of fire inside, upon impact, both of them blew up and wiped the lions to ashes.

Whoa... Elyx said as he looked back to Ignite. From there, he noticed Enola as well, did she get hit by the fire? She's all right? She was almost in range too, that was close. Ignite explained as she put a smile on her face, Elyx crossing his arms. How were you so sure that she was not going to get hit? The violinist asked, very curious if she had any abilities. Her reply was brief and rather awful. Lucky guess. Ignite explained as she looked around, then she noticed something. Looks like we're not the only ones here. Maybe I might have overdone it...
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2015, 1:27 pm

The member 'Elyx Reiaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster And the King Goes Bye Bye (Enola/Job) NormalMonster

Post by Guest 4th July 2015, 6:28 pm

Enola fell back as the bright light of the fire grasped her eyes and drew her attention from all else. The reminder that Ignite possessed a supernatural claim to fire gave horror power of Enola once more. Being so close to Ignite during the time of casting was enough to send shivers through the maid as she could nearly feel fire burning her flesh once more (though the feeling was purely imaginary, nothing more that flashbacks of memories once forgotten). Her eyes widened in fright and the dirt of the ground hampered the cleanliness of her uniform as she sat there on the ground like a child looking upon her greatest fear.

“Please, Ms. Ignite… be more careful next time.”

Preventing her from continuing her moment of freight was the great roar that filled the entire plains. The roar sent birds flying, gazelles running as they fled from the terrible and recognizable growl, and all went silent. The nearby lake rippled as the vibrations of a hungry and angry beast pounded against the region’s surface. All seemed totally peaceful for a moment though, as a pack of lionesses came out of the grass. They did not look happy though; their faces were covered in terror as they knew what was approaching. Regardless of their fears, they quickly circled the trio, desperate to kill the three before the King of Beasts arrived and threw a temper tantrum. It was to late however: the giant lion who had earned his title as the King of Beasts stepped through the tall grass. The tall grass had not actually hidden his presence much in the first place given his enormous size.

Forgetting Ignite’s little circus of fire, the maid hopped up on her feet and prepared herself for a fight. The trio was surrounded by a pack of lionesses and one angry lion king. It was going to be a tough fight for sure.

WC: 320/300
    PC: 20/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2015, 6:55 pm

The boy slowly stood back up onto his feet, a bit of the dirt following him from behind his white jacket, which was stained a little bit of light green due to the sliding on the grass. It was not only wet, but now it was stained, it could have not been in much of a worse state. His clothing was not the biggest concern they had, now there were lions that seemed to want to tear them all limb from limb. Ignite was the cause of that, and now he had a reason to scold her for just fun. But instead of taking the opportunity to do just that, he quickly unzipped the gray handle of his jacket and threw it off to the right side. That jacket only became a shackle, it held no items, but it did carry a lot of weight. Now that it was unequipped, the boy had much more speed to work with, though his awareness was the same.

Ignite looked back as Enola said for her to be careful with her fire. The She Phoenix curled the corners of her lips to reveal to the maid a sheepish grin. It was given to those who were so innocent around her, well, when they act innocent and scared. What do you mean? I am always careful. I would not hit you. Ignite stated, half of her statements being a lie. She is not careful with her magic at all, but she promised to not hit Enola with her magic. Who would do that to their partner anyways?

Elyx in the meantime was going to prepared to take out some of the lions, the King of the Beasts being the one he wanted to take out the most. He began to play the Violin delicately to soothe the tensions of the Lionesses and the Lion King for a small amount of time. He then looked over to Ignite and Enola before whispering to them, hoping his Violin would not drown them out. I have stalled them a little, carry out your best attacks against this beast. The boy said as he looked over once again, playing the Violin gently like a Pied Piper

Post by Guest 4th July 2015, 7:23 pm

A train, on the farthest end of the plains, stopped as it neared the tall grass of the field. It was not a designated stop but rather a forced one brought about by the chaotic Lamia Anguis Pisa. She forced the train conductor to stop the train and let her off where she remember Reiaki’s note with the job details had mentioned. Everyone on the train was upset of course given that they’d probably arrive at their destinations late, but the sassy diva did not care in the slightest. She hopped off the train and blew a kiss toward the conductor before waving him goodbye. The conductor grimaced and merely restarted the train before zipping off with a loud whistle and a blast of steam. Anguis went into a mild panic however as she recalled she had left all the stuff she had bought on the train as she was getting off.

Meanwhile, back with the trio, Enola gazed around as the lions all seemed to calm down, even the big bad King of Beasts himself. Elyx was apparently a master violinist in addition to being a Rising Star. The maid wasted no time to attack though. She channeled magic power all through her back and began forming a dust arm. The dust arm grew and then expanded out to grab one of the lionesses by the fur before tossing her all the way out into the lake. She repeated this with two more of the lionesses and allowed Ignite to take care of the rest as Elyx played his fabulous tune. Hopefully, no one was around to wonder why lions were flying all about from the sky and into the lake; it would certainly make for worthy conversation in the near future.

Enola simply stared at the lulled king, certain she couldn’t just pick him and up toss him around.

WC: 311/300
    PC: 22/30
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2015, 7:34 pm

Ignite smiled as she recieved the order clearly. Either that, or she was just attacking the others without even listening. Regardless, it was how Elyx intended for her to attack. The She Phoenix pressed his hand against the ground as she knelt down onto both of her knees. She hung her head down one time before she looks up again, her orange eyes having a glare towards the Lion King and the two other mages. All three of them were placed in front of a fire, but not actually in it. This was enough to scare some of the lionesses, the two of the remaining ones fleeing while they could, but the Lion king seemed to not be happy with that result. Elyx could handle it from here. What? It did not seem to like your tune Ignite. The violinist taunted as he threw his Violin upwards into the air before his violin then shattered to pieces of light. It was a nice show for them to see with all of the pretty lights, and it was not truly destroyed, it was returned into his knapsack.

The boy then pulled out Knight Iris from his sheathe before pointing it forward, the Lion King clearly understanding the threat that the boy had just issued. It roared with much intensity, causing the vibrations of sound vibrate his body, but the boy quickly muffled much of the sound with his shoulders lifted to his ears. You need to shut it too! Elyx exclaimed as he fought the sound waves trying to hold him away from the Lion King, but with his Knight Iris speed boost and his Extended Reach speed boost as well, he was able to charge towards the lion. He quickly slid his body under the enemy's soft stomach before stabbing it one time with his sword. The Lion King let out a giant roar as it then rolled over to the side with much agony. It almost felt wrong to do this.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:32 am