Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke)

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Magic: Replication
    Third Magic:

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Empty [Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke)

Post by Dr.Stein 3rd June 2015, 4:05 pm

Job Details:

It was a cloudy day with a reported eighty percent chance of rain by this evening which made a smirk appear on Stein as he gathered his things before heading to River Village. Taking his usual means of going anywhere by his pet Spike tunneling there he went over the job details. "Hmm... There is going to be a large amount of Rune Knights there. Guess it can't be helped since an important member for them is going home. This should be fun to destroy so many Rune Knights in one day." Stein thought to himself as Spike tunneled to River Village. Spike surfaced about a quarter mile from the village in order to give them time to make a plan of attack.

Looking around it seemed that Stein had arrived before everyone else, while he waited he proceeded to dust himself off and wait for the others to arrive. Going over his test subjects to see which ones would be best suited for this mission. He knew automatically that Devastator was going to be needed for this, but unfortunately Spike won't be of too much help since if he gets knocked into the river he is as good as dead.
    Word: 201

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Empty Re: [Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke)

Post by Guest 5th June 2015, 6:40 am

Cleona’s wings fluttered through the forest on the way toward the village. A cool breeze slithered across her face, a warning of the rain to come. She traveled alone but meant to meet up with her partners in crime. Traveling together was thought against, considering how much attention they’d draw as a group. Secrecy was absolutely key in this job. A high-ranking Rune Knight was to die that day. Though the coconspirators – Dr. Frankenstein, Shunuske Kato, and Cleona Collins – would not let anyone impede that goal, avoiding a state-wide incident was preferable. The motivations for this man’s assassination were vague, but it was clear that a punch at the Rune Knights was a win for Basilisk Fang, bane of the government.

Finally, the pixie reached the rendezvous spot at which the group was supposed to meet. There, she came across Stein along with his ferocious looking beast, Spike. Apparently, Shunuske was lagging behind. Cleona didn’t know much about Stein but at least knew she preferred him to many of the other Basilisk Fang members, personality wise. She perched her wings and hovered in a few feet away from his face.

“You got here faster than I thought. Have you scouted out the village yet?”

Cleona Collins
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    WC: 204/200
    PC: 2/45
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Magic: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Magic:

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Empty Re: [Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke)

Post by Shunsuke 5th June 2015, 12:50 pm

Before deciding to go on that job, or should I say riot with his guildmates, might I say that Shunsuke was just chillin' all over the guild hall? Anyways, it wasn't like he was doing anything for the past week. He was just walking over and around Fiore and the guild hall. It sure-as-hell felt like there were no worthwhile jobs to do, you know? Anyhow, Shunsuke's morning routine started up like this: He got up, took a shower, and got out. That's all there was to it. After that, it was time for some people-watching. He started walking through out one of the Fiorean cities, just steadily looking at people, eating, and whatnot. Just your average morning, except that Shunsuke perched into a tree to make sure that nobody would notice him staring and all that jazz. Then he remembered: He had a Job to do real quick! I don't really feel like boring you with the details of how Shunsuke ran his ass back to the vantage point, but I'll tell you that it took him about three minutes between all the running and bike-stealing.

When he saw his two guildmates standing over there, waiting for them, he slowed down to make it look like he was taking his sweet time, and panted a "Yo. So we doin' this or what?"
    223 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 6th June 2015, 10:56 pm

With everyone at the rendezvous location Stein turned a rock on the ground into a set of binoculars and began to look at the village. There were a bunch of people walking around, talking, even just sitting around. The main people that stuck out were the several Rune Knights throughout the town especially the group of four standing around a building keeping a look out. "*Sigh* This isn't going to be an easy job to pull of since there are so many Rune Knights and it seems they're used to the narrow spaces of that village. My idea is we blend into the Rune Knights like so." He said putting a hand on Shunsuke's sleeve turning his clothing into a Rune Knight uniform. He then proceeded to do the same to his clothing and the clothes of Cleona as well. Spike began to burrow underground to wait near the village entrance. Stein knew that sneaking in to the town might be their best bet on avoiding unnecessary battles, while he was in those style of clothes he couldn't but feel sickened of himself that he actually decided on doing this. "Once we get into a combat situation I'll change our clothes back to normal till then we'll have to deal with how they look." He said as they began to head towards the village.
    Word:224

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:

Post by Guest 7th June 2015, 8:50 am

Stein’s trick of turning Shun’s clothes into a Rune Knight’s outfit awed Cleona. Seeing a dark mage like Shunsuke in the uniform of a Rune Knight was enough to make her smirk, though not enough to chuckle. That smile reversed, however, when Stein placed a hand on her and turned her own outfit into that of a Rune Knight’s. The outfit was itchy, tacky, and the pixie abhorred anything to do with the Rune Knights. They had a bad habit of being a pain in her butt in addition to harassing her whenever someone made a complaint about a “giant bug” in town.

“I don’t want to wear this… but fine. I’ll play dress up.”

Cleona frowned, almost pouting, but felt a bit of excitement at the mention of combat. The thought of getting her hands dirty came as a refresher for the pixie who had barely seen any time in combat since her arrival in Fiore a couple months back. Regardless, Cleona had her doubt they could even infiltrate the town. A pixie Rune Knight would definitely stand out; but then again, it wasn’t just humans who made up the ranks of the Rune Knights. Perhaps the plan would succeed after all?

Cleona Collins
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    WC: 203/200
    PC: 5/45
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shunsuke 8th June 2015, 2:04 pm

Shunsuke looked at the sleeve of the Rune Knight uniform outfitting his body, a clear disgust brandished on the Venom Devil Slayer's face. "Well, would you look at that. I'm clothed in the clothin' of the bane of my existence. Just how the hell many Rune Knights are there gonna be there anyhow? It's not like we're facing a whole army all by ourselves. Frankly, this shit cramps me just looking at it."

From the looks of it and what I myself read from Stein's post above, our three heroes are gonna go down into the city, pretend to be the very things that they hate, and wait for a chance where they'll be able to infiltrate and kill every single Rune Knight that was there. Easy enough, right? Hell no. You see, our heroes will need to keep their wits about them if they're gonna even hope of getting this job done. And how hard this is going to be for Shunsuke, who'll be surrounded by the people who he hates and who hate him. But that didn't necessarily matter to him. He hadn't seen any combat since Jacob Goodnight, and he was afraid, hard to believe that Shunsuke Kato would be afraid, that he was getting rusty.

209 words.
    100/100 Magic Power.
    6/45 posts.
    2/15 personal posts.

[Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th June 2015, 4:17 pm

Walking into the village it was apparent on the sheer number of Rune Knights that are within it. "This is going to be more difficult than I originally believed." Stein thought to himself while they walked around the village. Looking around all of the village folk seemed to be a relatively good mood, which might simply be due to the sheer amount of Rune Knights around. While they were going around the village a couple of Rune Knights stopped them. "I don't think I've seen you three before. Who are you?" One of them asked looking each of the group over. Acting quickly Stein stepped up and acted like an actual soldier. "We were ordered to come replace the recent group of three that left back to HQ, Sir." Stein said while standing at attention making sure to memorize these Rune Knights' faces for when they get to start the blood bath. Looking Stein over after what he said they didn't seem to doubt his words. "HQ sure acted fast on sending you since those guys left just a few hours ago. Keep up the good work. Carry on as you were." The Rune Knight said to them as they proceeded to walk by them.

Word: 205

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:

Post by Guest 9th June 2015, 10:04 am

Cleona grimaced as a group of soldiers approached them. Here it came. The pixie thought for sure they were busted and were going to be forced to fight their way through. It seemed, however, that Stein was quite the actor. He played up the role of a Rune Knight quite well, better than she would have thought.

“Dumbasses,” she mumbled with a smirk, gleeful over the stupidity of the knights. This assassination might be easier than expected.

Besides Rune Knights, civilians wandered about the village, obviously. As they pass a tavern, an older drunk man staggered out the front door. He was quite raggedy and clearly had a drinking problem. At best, he probably lived in a cardboard box. Regardless, the man staggered over to the trio, though one couldn’t say for certain if it was on purpose or if he was just too drunk.

The man accidently bumped into Shunsuke and shouted, “Hey, watch where you’re going, you moron!”

He wobbled off to the side and attempted to walk off. Had that been Cleona he bumped into, things would have been instantly more violent. It would be interesting to see how Shunsuke reacted to the drunk man’s blind and obnoxious rudeness…

OOC Information:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shunsuke 9th June 2015, 1:35 pm

I'd really hate to be the motherfucker who gets to angering Shunsuke, because as soon as the drunken man walked off, the Venom Devil Slayer fired off one of his Horns, so that it pierced him in the stomach. The wound immediately became a huge, gaping hole in his abdomen, and it was leaking blood and other fluids as he fell to the floor, gathering the attention of everybody in the immediate vicinity. As soon as he stabbed the wino, Shunsuke retracted his Venom Devil's Horn so that it wouldn't cause a suspicion. Shunsuke continued walking, as if though nothing happened, while the people who were behind him were screaming in terror at the dead man on the ground. Then, he decided, that it would be weird for a Rune Knight to walk away from the scene of a crime, so he decided to stop and turn back, as if though he was inspecting what the hell happened. An intelligent strategy indeed, considering that he was the one who killed him. Anyway, he came back to the corpse and inspected it, making a mental note at the hole which was blown in by his Venom Devil's Horns. Good thing the wino fell in a direction which suggested that the guy in the corner killed him. Shunsuke immediately walked over to that man.

OSTs:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 13th June 2015, 11:47 pm

Seeing the drunken man drop like a sack of bricks he knew it had to of been Shunsuke who did something. "Alright people I need you all to please leave the building while we do an investigation on what has happened here." Stein said to the people crowding the bar entrance way. He kept a calm look while shuffling people away from the bar door and closed it once everyone was away from it. "That idiot why the hell did he have to go and do something like this so early?" Stein thought to himself as he walked over to Cleona not being in much mood to talk calmly to Shunsuke at the moment since he might have blown their cover before they even verify their target's location. "How much of an ignoramus can he be pulling this while we haven't even verified this "Crimson Lancer guy"?" He whispered to Cleona while he complained about this current situation. Walking over to the body to investigate it Stein saw the hole that was made from the Devil's Horn. Looking the wound over the mad scientist wasn't impressed on the sloppy work, but then again given the person who did this he wasn't too surprised.
    Word: 203

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:

Post by Guest 15th June 2015, 8:18 am

Cleona turned to see the dear drunk on the ground, dead as dead could be. It seemed like a waste of life to her but she didn’t feel quite as sorry for him as she did herself. They could very easily, at any moment, be compromised; fortunately, Stein took the initiate and managed to clear the area (what an actor he was). She noted to herself to be nicer to Stein next time she encountered him. Granted, she planned to avoid the mad genius alone for self-evident reasons whenever she could.

When everyone had cleared the area, Cleona subtly whispered to Stein, “Don’t worry, I’ll fix this.” With that, her tiny little hands grabbed the corpse by its shirt and began fluttering her wings until the corpse was being lifted into the air. The powerful pixie managed to hull the much larger body upwards and sloppily drop it onto the tavern’s roof. With the area cleared by Stein, the pixie managed to do so without being spotted. She gently brought herself back down and grinned at the two. “Problem solved.” Realistically, Cleona expected the body to be found within a few hours but she didn’t plan on staying that long.

Her little head looked down and noticed the last bit of evidence: the blood. Perhaps no one would notice?

WC: 219/200
    PC: 11/45
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shunsuke 23rd June 2015, 12:17 pm

The Devil Slayer watched ever so carefully as Stein quickly dispersed the people, and Cleona got rid of the dead body. However, there was still one matter that needed to be taken care of: the blood left in the street. Lucky for the three of them, the ground was of dirt. So quite quickly, Shunsuke, with his foot, lightly kicked some of the soot over the blood, just enough that it wouldn't be seen. The way he did it, you'd think he was just swinging his foot around.

When the blood was all covered in dirt, Shunsuke patted the spit with his foot, to make it look as if he were stamping his foot, waiting for something. If you're wondering how the Devil Slayer, of all people knew how to do this, he used to do this back in the day.

When he made sure that the crowd was quickly dispersed, which he frankly didn't really need to do, Shunsuke motioned over to Stein and Cleona to come to him so that they could figure out a plan.

"I have an idea, but it'll require perfect timing. We can't just randomly up and start killing Rune Knights like I just did with that drunken guy. You see, what I figured we'd do is create a 'phantom' of sorts, a phantom who begins to kill off the commanding officers. Whoever does this needs to be doing this at night, and where they won't be noticed, To do this will take at least a couple of days, but but I'd rather take them out slowly than to go 100 to 3. So we're kill them softly, watch as the unit goes into disarray, and kill the rest at their most vulnerable."

OSTs:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 24th June 2015, 4:36 pm

"Hmm... a phantom might actually be just the thing we need to whittle their numbers down." Stein replied to Shunsuke's statement when he noticed that it was starting to get late. Smirking about this idea the mad scientist decided to take the first take of the role as "Phantom". "I want you both to rest up tonight while I take up first role as "The Phantom"." With that said Stein walked out of the building to find a spot he can change with no one seeing him. Once it became night he changed his clothing into a black hooded cloak with a mask covering his face from people seeing who he is. Carefully going around the rooftops Stein saw that there was a large grouping of civilians enjoying their time with all the nearby Rune Knights. Summoning Níðhöggr right next himself while looking down at the crowd. "Alright my pet your job is quite simple you just have to slaughter as many of those helpless people before the Rune Knights arrive. Now go make the streets red with their blood." With it's master's order the fifteen foot long snake spread its massive bat like wings and took off into the air. Swooping down Níðhöggr released a cloud of blinding poison over a the surrounding area it dove into the crowd then it began to bite and tail swipe anyone nearby. During this chaos at least fifteen people died from the snake like creature's rampage before blindly running through the town trampling at least another seven people to death. The sound of foot steps heading towards the cloud as the streets started to run red with blood. Snapping his fingers Níðhöggr flew back to Stein as he climbed onto its back and it dove down towards the river. Sending his test subject back to the lab he quickly turned his outfit into a night scuba suit and swam to shore then proceeded to change his clothes into his Rune Knight outfit that was drenched as he headed back to town acting like he was smacked into the river by his own test subject. "Wh-What the hell was that thing that knocked me into the river?" Stein asked keeping up his Rune Knight act while he was still drenching wet.
    Word: 378
    Spell Used: Níðhöggr Cooldown: 7 posts
    22/50 Civilians slain

Last edited by Dr.Stein on 25th June 2015, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 24th June 2015, 4:36 pm

The member 'Dr.Stein' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [Dark]Everything is Permitted!(Cleona, Dr.Stein, Shunsuke) WeakMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:04 pm