Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki)

Post by Decayuss 3rd October 2015, 10:56 pm

Tag
    Words: 613
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    Suddenly Deniel felt that he could move his limbs. Very slowly, and carefully, he sat up from where he was. He listened to the story of Arianna and Diabolos. In some ways he was satisfied, but in many others, he wasn't. "So what...? I don't care. I know I want power, but I don't want to rule the world! And plus...what if killing the two of you was for the best!?" Both of them seemed stunned at Deniel's reaction. They each stared at each other momentarily, and then back at their son who continued. And as he continued, he slowly started to stand back up on his feet, and reach up for his katana Nidhogg. "How many children did you guys kill? Hundreds, thousands!? Generation after generation? And for what!? Just so you can kill more!? Where the Hell is the logic in that!? You ever think that it was better if the two of you died? It looks like it is. For now only am I alive, but in some ways, you guys are as well. If Nephalem manage to kill you...you still live. You still live within them. Mom, you can get your wish. You can see me grow up big and strong, into a handsome young man as you said. And dad...I have power. A lot of it. I have become a True Nephalem. When will you ever be proud of me? When will I gain your acceptance? Why did it take so many generations of Nephalem for you guys to give a damn?"

Arianna and Diabolos were momentarily silent. The only thing that his mother could say was: "Deniel....I..." Deniel continued. Now, Nidhogg was in his hand. Arianna and Diabols were behind him, on his shoulders, but he still acted as if he were in front of them. "I know I want power...and I still do. But I don't want the power to rule the world. In fact, I wish I could give up all of this power! All I would ever want...is you two. I want to be raised as a normal kid, with two loving parents. A loving mother, and a caring father. I want to grow up under them, until one day I could set off on my own life. And then when I return, come back with a grandchild so the two of them can know that their bloodline may continue on within me. ...But no. I'm stuck with you two. I'm stuck with an insane, psychotic mom who calls me a brat. I'm stuck with an asshole dad who always calls me a 'Cry-Baby' just for having more feelings than he does. I'm suck with a troubled past of not being raised properly. And I'm stuck with living with the guilt that I killed the two of you. And most important of all: I'll never be able to have a kid. I'm a hybird. I'm sterile..."

One of Deniel's red eyes had suddenly turned into a sky-blue color as he blinked. And from out of his back, with almost no sound or movement, came a pair of jet black feathered wings that allowed him to fly. Without even realizing it...Deniel had become a Nephalem. For the first time, he was in a Nephalem Full Body Take Over. "But regardless of all of that...I'm glad you're with me now. You can both be with me for the rest of my life. If I can't have that other stuff...this will do."

"Remember what we said, Deniel..."

"We'll always be with you..."

"Now and forever. In love..."

"And in hate."

Satisfied, the True Nephalem took off with its new wings away from the island. "Let's go home."
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hive - Part 1 (Decayuss and Raven Kurosaki) - Page 5 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:31 am